Life, Love, and Harmony

Hello and first off CONGRATULATIONS on your wedding! I would be honored to be a part of your most special day! I can provide your ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. I can offer myself as a solo or up to a full 5 piece band and anything in between. I can play the traditional ceremony music and I will learn any specific requests you may have as well. I can cover a wide variety of music from instumental ambiance, folk, jazz, country, RandB, americana, 50s,60s,70s,80s, to current. Thanks for stopping by my profile!

Instruments

Guitar, Vocals

Classical, Country, Folk, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Northeast Florida, Southeast Georgia (904) 347-1628
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/21/2018 Jessica S

Deron was responsive, easy to work with, and overall a pleasure throughout the entire process. We sent him a list of preferred songs, and he took the time to recommend suggestions to improve the flow of music rather than taking the easy route of simply following our... Read More instructions. After all, he’s the expert. He and his band sounded great and we received numerous compliments from guests throughout the night. They also did a great job of getting people out onto the dance floor. We’d 100% book him again! - Jay & Jess

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Carla M

We can’t say enough positive about Deron. Our guests loved him. We asked him to learn a new song for our exit from the service. He did and it was awesome. He’s just a nice person too! Highly recommend

2018-02-08T13:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you it was my pleasure!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Heather C

I really cannot say enough good things about Deron! My husband and I decided to have a smaller more intimate wedding and ended up planning everything in only 3 months. We thought it would be nice to have a live musician for the ceremony and cocktail hour. From the beginning,... Read More Deron responded so quickly to all of my questions, and even changed around his schedule just so he could be at our wedding.. again we were planning this with short notice! We initially planned to get married on the beach, but hurricane Irma wiped out our initial ceremony location, and Deron was always so flexible on our changes. To top it off, a Nor'easter came through the weekend of our wedding leaving us with basically no beach, and we had to change our location 45 MINUTES before the ceremony start time. Deron still arrived early and was set up like that was where everything was supposed to be from the beginning. After the ceremony, he quickly went to our reception location and was set up before guests arrived. He also learned new songs for us and sang our first dance, mother/son, and father/daughter dances. It was very special to me to have these performed live. He helped me by sending a list of typical songs he does for the ceremony and provided ones I had not thought about. I had so many compliments from our guests who loved listening to him play during the cocktail hour. Deron was honestly the easiest person I worked with in all of my wedding planning, and I didn't even meet him until the day of the wedding! His professionalism, responsiveness, and performance cannot be beat! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a musician to play at their wedding and would love to have him play at future events we have.

2017-12-30T10:32:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind a sweet words Heather! It was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Charles B

Deron and Lu made our wedding reception absolutely wonderful and very special to us. All the guests raved about the music. He kept everyone dancing throughout the evening. We would definitely recommend Deron to anyone else looking for live music for any event or catching him... Read More when he is performing at public venues!

2017-11-22T11:44:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Charles!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Jessica T

Deron and his group provided the perfect experience for our wedding ceremony and reception. The band was very receptive to our requests and getting the details just right. They were right on cue with the timeline, providing a wonderfully smooth performance. At the reception, our... Read More guests were dancing to the very end. Overall, the band sounded great and received an out-pouring of compliments from our guests making them one of my favorite things from the wedding.

2017-11-17T13:10:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kyle!! It was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Jenny D

Deron was amazing! He learned new songs for our ceremony and always answered emails quickly. We received so many compliments on his playing during our cocktail hour as well. I would recommend him 110% to any bride!!

2017-11-08T09:08:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenny! It was my pleasure!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Jamie D

Deron is incredible! He is responsive, professional, and an amazing musician. We wanted more of an acoustic ceremony and he provided just that. He even learned a song we wanted for our exit. We are so grateful he played at our ceremony and would highly recommend him to anyone in... Read More the market. He is awesome! Thanks again :)

2017-09-28T10:22:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jamie it was my pleasure!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Corissa D

I cannot say enough good things about Deron. He did a tremendous job; is incredibly responsive to any inquiries; and was a complete professional. He even made the effort to play at our wedding despite Hurricane Irma approaching! If you're looking for a talented musician to play... Read More at your wedding, or at any event, Deron is your guy!

2017-09-22T10:15:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cori!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Sarah C

Deron was incredibly professional and his music selections were exactly what we envisioned for the wedding.

2017-09-18T09:10:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Tish R

Deron was fantastic! Response time to emails and questions was immediate. Deron sent suggestions, listened to ideas, went thru our ceremony plan and best of all learned a special song to play for the ceremony and again at the cocktail party. Most importantly, he sounded... Read More amazing! The guest loved his sound, he was perfect for our occasion. I would highly recommend. P.S. many of the guest had never heard our song and asked for the original version because they thought it was so beautiful.

2017-09-18T09:11:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tish!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Smruthi B

Deron did an amazing job at our wedding. Together, he and his band, performed all the songs we requested (including my husband's favorite song by Poison). I strongly recommend Deron and his band. They are extremely talented and organized.

2017-06-27T08:43:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Smruthi! It was our pleasure and honor to play for such a beautiful and sweet couple!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Maria A

Amazing job!! The music was perfect, the ceremony was made so much more special with our choices beautifully played by Deron. And my family/friends raved about the wonderful cocktail hour!

2017-05-16T15:03:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maria!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Claire G

Deron performed for our daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was wonderful. He learned three songs which the bride and groom requested, as well as, collaborated with one of their groomsmen from Sweden who sang a song during the wedding ceremony. Deron was... Read More extremely professional, responsive, flexible and most importantly, talented. Our wedding guests commented on his great performance. We can't thank him enough for helping to make our celebration so grand. Alisa and Lou Penrod

2017-05-06T10:15:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alisa and Lou!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Rebecca A

I HIGHLY recommend Deron, if you want an amazing bad for your wedding, He is incredibly talented and has a diverse playlist. Not only is he an incredibly kind, genuine person, he went out of his way to make sure all of our needs were met and that every guest was having a good... Read More time. He and his band were the hit of the wedding. My guests wouldn't stop talking about how great he was! Words can't describe how lucky to feel to have had him play at my wedding. He's awesome!

2017-05-06T10:15:46 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure, thank you for the great review!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Shannon C

Where to begin… I first heard of Deron baker through my wedding event planner at The Casa Monica Resort and Spa in Saint Augustine Florida. I had been looking for a unique Trio Band for my wedding on March 11, 2017, and Tessa of the Casa Monica, assured me that Deron Baker was... Read More right up my alley. I immediately reached out to Deron and was so happy to hear back from him quickly. He was so courteous and professional, and most importantly he made me feel completely relaxed and comfortable. I felt no stress whatsoever talking with him. I knew at that moment that he was a perfect fit. Deron and his Trio Band played my cocktail hour prior to my reception in the Flagler ballroom. I had an intimate wedding of approximately 50 guests, and all night during the reception, all I heard was how amazing the Trio Band was. The selection of songs they chose to play were absolutely perfect and exactly what I had in mind. I also can't express how special it was for us to walk in, hand and hand, and see and hear Deron and his band playing such a beautiful song as we entered. We hope to book Deron for many future local events. Thank you so much Deron, we look forward to seeing you very soon in and around our beautiful town!

2017-03-28T20:51:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Shannon, it was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashley R

Deron is absolutely amazing all around- performance and personality wise!! My husband and I had the pleasure of having Deron perform for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Deron really makes an effort to ensure everything is flawless. His communication is always timely and... Read More working with him is so stress-free. He even took the time to learn how to play a specific song for part of our ceremony! He surpassed our expectations by a long shot!!

2017-03-28T20:52:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much it was an honor to be part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Tyler B

Deron did an amazing job at our wedding! When we were looking for a musician for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception we were impressed by his voice and the music on his website. However, he was even better in person! He is extremely talented, organized, responsive and... Read More professional. His music is absolutely beautiful. He offered to learn and play any song that we chose. Deron played our first dance song and it turned out amazing, even more beautiful than we expected. He also played the song that my husband chose for the mother-son dance and slowed down the tempo for us at our request. I would highly recommend Deron for your wedding or event! It will be one of the best choices that you make!

2016-09-23T13:39:25 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure Tyler...thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Deron was absolutely fabulous! He was friendly, professional, and quick to respond back to our thoughts, questions and needs. He created a perfect atmosphere to our wedding and lived up to everything we were hoping for and more:). My husband, myself and our families enjoyed... Read More how Deron could read the crowd and provide a nice blend of music to have a wonderful wedding! Thanks so much Deron!

2016-08-15T11:26:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you it was my honor!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Stephanie F

Deron was so responsive from our initial contacts and accomodating with our requests. He did an amazing job performing during cocktail hour at The White Room. He also sang and played a beautiful rendition of John Legends all of me for our first dance. Our guests loved him and... Read More having live entertainment. I would highly recommend deron, he is very talented.

2016-06-27T20:40:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie! It was my honor to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Deron is a consummate professional and an outstanding musician. Performing for both ceremony and reception at our daughter's small destination wedding in the St. Augustine area, we could not have made a better choice. Cris and Jill Traywick Richmond, VA

2016-08-15T11:26:31 Response from the vendor

My pleasure Chris and Jill!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Deron played his beautiful music at our daughter's wedding welcome party, and again for our other daughter's welcome party and wedding, and at my best friend's wedding. Besides his incredible voice and guitar playing, Deron is very professional and quick to respond to all our... Read More questions. We had so many great comments from our guests about his music. When he transitioned into singing the song our daughter chose to walk down the aisle, it could not have been more perfect. We love Deron's music and highly recommend booking him for any event.

2017-03-28T20:53:13 Response from the vendor

You are too kind thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Honora M

Deron was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I love live music and have always wanted to incorporate it into my wedding and I couldn't have picked a better musician. He was very professional and responsive from the get go. I had several special requests for my... Read More ceremony music and he learned each one of them, including accompanying my cousin who is an opera singer. As the bride things from the wedding tend to be a blur but I remember hearing my special requests before and while I was walking down the aisle and thinking "he nailed it!" Deron also played during my cocktail hour and my guests raved about him. If you're looking for the perfect musician to add that special touch to your wedding, stop here with your search, Deron is the ONE to hire! He is professional, flexible, patient and most importantly EXTREMELY talented!

2017-03-28T20:53:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review

Wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Brittany C

Deron provided beautiful music during my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He sounded amazing! He sang "A thousand years" as I walked down the isle and it was perfect. He was great with communication throughout the entire planning process! He emails back very promptly and is... Read More knowledgable on music, songs to play and weddings! I didn't know a lot about how the ceremony music should flow but Deron took care of everything and it sounded wonderful! I still have guest telling me how great it was! Thank you Deron for making our day so special! My husband and I highly recommend him!! :)

2016-01-21T13:45:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! It was my honor!!

Professional and super talented!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Amanda V

Deron is amazing! From the get go, he was responsive, organized, helpful, and willing to go above and beyond without being pushy. He answered all of our questions, offered to learn any songs we might like, provided suggestions and recommendations, and overall made the process... Read More extremely easy. On the day of our wedding, he was early, self-sufficient in setting up, extremely professional, and laidback. Our guests absolutely loved him -- as did we. He has an incredible voice and high-end equipment. We originally had requested him for our ceremony and cocktail hour only. Having Deron stay throughout our reception was one of the best decisions we made. Deron is a true professional with an amazing talent. We couldn't have enjoyed him more!

2015-10-21T09:42:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda and Mustafa, it was my pleasure!!

Deron Rocks!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Bruce S

We just want to thank Deron for the amazing job he did with the music/guitar playing at our June 13, 2015, wedding ceremony! We received so many positive comments on how well he played, the song selections, his laid-back style and awesome voice. Deron was a pleasure to work with... Read More and handled himself like a true professional. Many thanks to Deron for making our special day a very memorial one!

2015-10-21T09:43:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was a joy to perform for you!

Deron Baker

One of the most rewarding moments of my life is when a bride or groom comes to me after the wedding and tells me how much the music made their wedding all that they ever imagined. How happy they are about their choice in hiring me, makes me very happy! I am honored to provide that service for such a special and meaningful event. I have been performing for weddings for about 12 years and it is definitely the most fulfilling work for me! It is truly a blessing to be a part of a couples first day together as husband and wife!