Life, Love, and Harmony

Music can open up your heart to who you are. It can let your loved one know how you feel without saying a word. Let beautiful music be a part of your special day. It is all about you and what music makes you smile. Any songs that you choose to have I will be happy and honored to play for you.

Instruments

Guitar, Vocals

Classical, Country, Folk, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Northeast Florida, Southeast Georgia (904) 347-1628

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Shannon C

Where to begin… I first heard of Deron baker through my wedding event planner at The Casa Monica Resort and Spa in Saint Augustine Florida. I had been looking for a unique Trio Band for my wedding on March 11, 2017, and Tessa of the Casa Monica, assured me that Deron Baker was... Read More right up my alley. I immediately reached out to Deron and was so happy to hear back from him quickly. He was so courteous and professional, and most importantly he made me feel completely relaxed and comfortable. I felt no stress whatsoever talking with him. I knew at that moment that he was a perfect fit. Deron and his Trio Band played my cocktail hour prior to my reception in the Flagler ballroom. I had an intimate wedding of approximately 50 guests, and all night during the reception, all I heard was how amazing the Trio Band was. The selection of songs they chose to play were absolutely perfect and exactly what I had in mind. I also can't express how special it was for us to walk in, hand and hand, and see and hear Deron and his band playing such a beautiful song as we entered. We hope to book Deron for many future local events. Thank you so much Deron, we look forward to seeing you very soon in and around our beautiful town!

2017-03-28T20:51:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Shannon, it was our pleasure!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Tyler B

Deron did an amazing job at our wedding! When we were looking for a musician for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception we were impressed by his voice and the music on his website. However, he was even better in person! He is extremely talented, organized, responsive and... Read More professional. His music is absolutely beautiful. He offered to learn and play any song that we chose. Deron played our first dance song and it turned out amazing, even more beautiful than we expected. He also played the song that my husband chose for the mother-son dance and slowed down the tempo for us at our request. I would highly recommend Deron for your wedding or event! It will be one of the best choices that you make!

2016-09-23T13:39:25 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure Tyler...thank you so much!

Beautiful Music for a Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 4/17/2015 Kim R

My husband and I were looking for a very specific sound for our ceremony and cocktail reception music...and as soon as I heard Deron's music, I knew we found what we were looking for. Deron was super responsive from the moment I reached out to him, and was more than flexible to... Read More work with our budget as well song choices. He learned two songs for us that were not on his normal song list (Ho Hey and Moon River) and delivered them beautifully. He was prompt, very professional and just a breeze to work with. My only regret is that I wasn't around longer during the cocktail hour to get to enjoy his music more.

2016-01-21T13:46:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Maria A

Amazing job!! The music was perfect, the ceremony was made so much more special with our choices beautifully played by Deron. And my family/friends raved about the wonderful cocktail hour!

2017-05-16T15:03:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maria!

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Alisa P

Deron performed for our daughter's wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He was wonderful. He learned three songs which the bride and groom requested, as well as, collaborated with one of their groomsmen from Sweden who sang a song during the wedding ceremony. Deron was... Read More extremely professional, responsive, flexible and most importantly, talented. Our wedding guests commented on his great performance. We can't thank him enough for helping to make our celebration so grand. Alisa and Lou Penrod

2017-05-06T10:15:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alisa and Lou!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Rebecca A

I HIGHLY recommend Deron, if you want an amazing bad for your wedding, He is incredibly talented and has a diverse playlist. Not only is he an incredibly kind, genuine person, he went out of his way to make sure all of our needs were met and that every guest was having a good... Read More time. He and his band were the hit of the wedding. My guests wouldn't stop talking about how great he was! Words can't describe how lucky to feel to have had him play at my wedding. He's awesome!

2017-05-06T10:15:46 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure, thank you for the great review!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashley R

Deron is absolutely amazing all around- performance and personality wise!! My husband and I had the pleasure of having Deron perform for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Deron really makes an effort to ensure everything is flawless. His communication is always timely and... Read More working with him is so stress-free. He even took the time to learn how to play a specific song for part of our ceremony! He surpassed our expectations by a long shot!!

2017-03-28T20:52:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much it was an honor to be part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Deron was absolutely fabulous! He was friendly, professional, and quick to respond back to our thoughts, questions and needs. He created a perfect atmosphere to our wedding and lived up to everything we were hoping for and more:). My husband, myself and our families enjoyed... Read More how Deron could read the crowd and provide a nice blend of music to have a wonderful wedding! Thanks so much Deron!

2016-08-15T11:26:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you it was my honor!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Stephanie F

Deron was so responsive from our initial contacts and accomodating with our requests. He did an amazing job performing during cocktail hour at The White Room. He also sang and played a beautiful rendition of John Legends all of me for our first dance. Our guests loved him and... Read More having live entertainment. I would highly recommend deron, he is very talented.

2016-06-27T20:40:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Stephanie! It was my honor to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

Deron is a consummate professional and an outstanding musician. Performing for both ceremony and reception at our daughter's small destination wedding in the St. Augustine area, we could not have made a better choice. Cris and Jill Traywick Richmond, VA

2016-08-15T11:26:31 Response from the vendor

My pleasure Chris and Jill!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

Deron played his beautiful music at our daughter's wedding welcome party, and again for our other daughter's welcome party and wedding, and at my best friend's wedding. Besides his incredible voice and guitar playing, Deron is very professional and quick to respond to all our... Read More questions. We had so many great comments from our guests about his music. When he transitioned into singing the song our daughter chose to walk down the aisle, it could not have been more perfect. We love Deron's music and highly recommend booking him for any event.

2017-03-28T20:53:13 Response from the vendor

You are too kind thank you so much!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Honora M

Deron was an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I love live music and have always wanted to incorporate it into my wedding and I couldn't have picked a better musician. He was very professional and responsive from the get go. I had several special requests for my... Read More ceremony music and he learned each one of them, including accompanying my cousin who is an opera singer. As the bride things from the wedding tend to be a blur but I remember hearing my special requests before and while I was walking down the aisle and thinking "he nailed it!" Deron also played during my cocktail hour and my guests raved about him. If you're looking for the perfect musician to add that special touch to your wedding, stop here with your search, Deron is the ONE to hire! He is professional, flexible, patient and most importantly EXTREMELY talented!

2017-03-28T20:53:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review

Wedding ceremony and cocktail hour!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Brittany C

Deron provided beautiful music during my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He sounded amazing! He sang "A thousand years" as I walked down the isle and it was perfect. He was great with communication throughout the entire planning process! He emails back very promptly and is... Read More knowledgable on music, songs to play and weddings! I didn't know a lot about how the ceremony music should flow but Deron took care of everything and it sounded wonderful! I still have guest telling me how great it was! Thank you Deron for making our day so special! My husband and I highly recommend him!! :)

2016-01-21T13:45:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! It was my honor!!

Professional and super talented!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Amanda V

Deron is amazing! From the get go, he was responsive, organized, helpful, and willing to go above and beyond without being pushy. He answered all of our questions, offered to learn any songs we might like, provided suggestions and recommendations, and overall made the process... Read More extremely easy. On the day of our wedding, he was early, self-sufficient in setting up, extremely professional, and laidback. Our guests absolutely loved him -- as did we. He has an incredible voice and high-end equipment. We originally had requested him for our ceremony and cocktail hour only. Having Deron stay throughout our reception was one of the best decisions we made. Deron is a true professional with an amazing talent. We couldn't have enjoyed him more!

2015-10-21T09:42:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda and Mustafa, it was my pleasure!!

Deron Rocks!

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Bruce S

We just want to thank Deron for the amazing job he did with the music/guitar playing at our June 13, 2015, wedding ceremony! We received so many positive comments on how well he played, the song selections, his laid-back style and awesome voice. Deron was a pleasure to work with... Read More and handled himself like a true professional. Many thanks to Deron for making our special day a very memorial one!

2015-10-21T09:43:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was a joy to perform for you!

The perfect musician for any wedding in St. Augustine!

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Robert G

I don't think words can describe how AMAZING the music was at our wedding, but we'll give it a shot here. We had a good feeling about Deron from the moment we met him...and all the great things we heard about him were true! He took our idea and turned it into reality, but even... Read More better than we could have imagined it. His warm personality and artistic style is a perfect combination for any wedding. If we renew our vows in the next decade or two, I want Deron to create another masterpiece for us. I would also like to give a big shout out to his music partner, Lu. The 2 of them together were absolutely masterful. Worth every penny and then some!

2016-01-21T13:46:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys!! The best part for me was that we became very good friends!!

Deron L. Baker

Reviewed on 12/09/2014

I planned my wedding for this past Thanksgiving weekend (2014) at The White Room in St. Augustine, Florida. I am from Cincinnati, Ohio, and not too familiar with anything in the area. My husband grew up in Florida, and his family is still living there- but I wanted to handle... Read More all the details on my own. I was given Deron's name by my coordinator at The White Room, and I decided to check out all the names given to me (bands, florist, bakeries, etc.) on YouTube and Pinterest. Deron's music really fit our style, so I contacted him. I am so glad I did! Deron is such a gentleman and a breath of fresh air! He was so easy to work with, and accommodating in every way- I told him how much he felt like part of the family! Many of my guests commented on how much they liked his music, and I wish I could call on him for private parties- he is just too far away! Deron was the perfect choice for our wedding! :)

2017-03-28T20:54:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much it was my honor to play for you!

Wedding Ceremony Music - Deron Baker

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Kelsey C

Deron was excellent to work with. He provided beautiful guitar music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. I would absolutely recommend him to other people to use. He knew a wide variety of songs to choose from and also offered to learn any knew songs that we requested.... Read More Very professional and wonderful to work with all around!

2017-03-28T20:55:10 Response from the vendor

Great feel good artist! Bright future!

Reviewed on 11/15/2014

We wanted a local feel-good musician at our wedding and we got the-next-Jack Johnson that played classics from the 70s, 90s r&b, and current songs (ask him for a song list). After seeing a few artists' videos online we decided we wanted to see Deron live. Mid-way through the... Read More first song we agreed that we wanted him to play at our wedding. Leading up to the wedding Deron was very responsive and easy to work with. At the reception, he coordinate with our emcee and played our previously selected intro songs, mother-son, father-daughter dance and sang our first dance. We settled in and all through the night our guests (young, old and from all over the country) continued to tell us how awesome Deron's music was. Thanks for being a part of our wedding!

2017-03-28T20:55:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your great review!

Deron Baker is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Caroline W

Deron and his band were FABULOUS! We got the most compliments on the flowers and the band. Deron was responsive and played every song I had sent him for request. If he couldn't play it, he had it downloaded and ready to play at any time without any transition issues. What... Read More was the BEST was we had 10 kids (all under 10) at our wedding and the band (without us prompting) asked the kids if they knew the song "let it go". Of course they did and then they let the kids use the second microphone to sing with them. It was FANTASTIC. they will never forget that and it was the cutest thing. They did an excellent job of reading our crowd and playing songs that went with the environment and vibe. THank you Deron and band- we had a wonderful evening!

2017-03-28T20:56:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much we had a blast playing for you!

Awesome Musician!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Alyse W

Deron played for our ceremony and reception. He did an awesome job and even spent time learning a new song that we wanted in our ceremony!

2017-03-28T20:56:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Bride

Reviewed on 5/08/2014

Deron, Your amazing voice and song selections helped create the most picture perfect wedding weekend we could have ever asked for! I can't thank you enough for making our kick-off party at Slider's so much fun and even more so, how unbelievably special you made our ceremony.... Read More Your wondeful song suggestions for our processional could not have fit more perfectly...I am truly grateful and we are so glad you were a part of our amazing celebration! JoAnne

2017-03-28T20:56:49 Response from the vendor

JoAnne it was my pleasure to play for you!

Great!

Reviewed on 3/17/2014 Caitlin H

Deron was great addition to our magical wedding ceremony! The guests all loved him!

2017-03-28T20:57:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much I'm so glad everybody enjoyed the music!

Skilled, professional musician

Reviewed on 3/16/2014 Seda C

Deron is a great musician who performed and acted very professionally. He even took extra time to work up a melody for a specific song I requested. I highly recommend him for your event.

Totally Professional

Reviewed on 1/28/2014

Deron did an outstanding job playing his guitar and singing at my daughters wedding. He was very responsive, flexible and more importantly played beautifully. Made the wedding so special!

Deron Baker

One of the most rewarding moments of my life is when a bride or groom comes to me after the wedding and tells me how much the music made their wedding all that they ever imagined. How happy they are about their choice in hiring me, makes me very happy! I am honored to provide that service for such a special and meaningful event. I have been performing for weddings for about 12 years and it is definitely the most fulfilling work for me! It is truly a blessing to be a part of a couples first day together as husband and wife!