Creating unforgettable memories for all couples

Designs by Ayanna is a full service wedding and event design boutique serving clients in the NJ tri-state area and beyond. With a passion for creating unforgettable memories and bringing dreams to life, Designs By Ayanna provides complete consulting, design and event management services to our clients. We are a client-centric team praised for our strong organizational skills, resourcefulness, creativity and a willingness to go above and beyond and we do it with a smile!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

New Jersey, Tri-state Area (201) 808-6405

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Pertriena C

I am currently a DBA bride, getting married in December 2017. Ayanna came on board as my full service wedding planner in January 2017, and immediately jumped in to plan my wedding. The wedding planning process has been a breeze with her spearheading every detail. What I love... Read More about her is that she considers my fiancé and I's personality and personal touches throughout all of the details from finding the vendors to decor themes and more. I honestly don't think I could have planned my wedding without her. She's really saved me a ton of time and money in the long run because of her expertise and connection to the wedding industry. She's accompanied me and my fiancé to vendor consultations, venue walk throughs and more to offer her expert advise. It makes this planning process much easier because she literally thinks of thinks that I would have never considered to ask. Plus, she's saved me a few gray hairs and my sanity because I don't have to stress over the little details! It's been amazing and I can't wait for my big day! I know it's going to be absolutely perfect!

2017-11-05T21:19:53 Response from the vendor

Triena my dear bride-to-be, I am so thrilled to have been along this journey with you and HD. The countdown continues and I am looking forward to your big day!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Penelope E

Ayanna planned my gorgeous rooftop wedding in NYC. I called Ayanna after spending weeks stressing out trying to do it all by myself. After speaking with her I felt so relieved that I could leave the plans of such an important day in her most capable hands. She had ideas of... Read More things I hadn’t even thought of that became memorable components of my wedding day. My husband and I were completely surprised at how she took what we gave her and turned it into an amazing wedding. When I look back on the pictures and think about how special that day was, I can’t help but credit Ayanna and her team! Once I gave it to them, I didn’t have to think about anything, they did the work and I had an amazing, stress-free wedding day.

2017-11-05T21:21:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I absolutely loved planning your gorgeous wedding. Cheers to a lifetime of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 Cynthia B

I've never met a more personable and professional planner, ever! Ayanna was the planner, designer, and florist for my daughter's wedding. When my daughter told me she was all 3, I quickly questioned was this too much for her to handle. Absolutely NOT! Ayanna has an amazing staff... Read More that knows how to get things done and a staff that works seamlessly together. I was blown away at how beautiful my daughter's wedding was. Ayanna, thank you. My daughters wedding was a dream come true. It wouldn't have been the same without you!

2018-03-09T21:36:34 Response from the vendor

Awwwwwww, Mrs. Crummie - that means SO MUCH to me. We worked extremely hard to ensure that the details of the wedding came together so that you and your family could just enjoy. We have a dynamic team that can handle every aspect of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Yandy H

A Dream Come True! Ayanna planned and designed by "Cinderella Theme" wedding for 300+ people. I knew dealing with my family, my busy schedule, and planning a big wedding would be hard for me so I hired Ayanna to do full-service planning, and full-service is exactly what she gave... Read More me. From taking my vision and bringing it to life, to selecting all of my vendors, planning out the full-day, and designing two remarkably beautiful spaces ... every single detail was well thought out and beautifully executed. Not one single detail went overlooked, from the intricate crystal accents on the napkins, to the gorgeous textured linens my guests ate upon. Ayanna's eye for design is one of a kind. Not only is her design eye sharp, but her organization skills are impeccable. My wedding party was huge --nearly 40 people ... and Ayanna and her team managed them perfectly. Everyone was on time thanks to her, and the wedding started on time, thanks to her and her excellent scheduling. You won't regret choosing Ayanna as your planner and/or designer. She's the best in the area! I can't wait to renew my vows in 10 years --I'll be calling Ayanna again!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 HD S

Ayanna is a mastermind at what she does. Our wedding was a dream come true, and I had the happiest bride on the planet. Happy Wife, Happy Life, right?! Seriously, hiring Ayanna as our wedding planner was the best decision my wife and I made. Instead of going crazy planning a... Read More wedding for 150 people, my wife and I were able to enjoy being engaged and we were able to enjoy all of those special moments leading up to our big day. Ayanna and her team are super organized, and supportive. Her team did a great job managing my troublesome groomsmen, and made sure my guys stayed on task the entire day. The decorations were absolutely beautiful, everyone was in love with our theme. Ayanna was also able to help us with vendors we didn't have resources for --she referred some of the best vendors to us and made sure all of them were where they needed to be the day of our wedding. We didn't have to lift a finger or think twice about anything at our wedding, and it's because of Ayanna and her awesome team.

2018-03-09T21:40:17 Response from the vendor

I am so happy to hear this; it means a lot! The guys were pretty funny to work with. I am glad you enjoyed everything and cheers to a lifetime of love!

Hi! I am Ayanna, owner and lead designer for Designs by Ayanna. I LOVE love! Seeing people happy and enjoying the journey of love is what gives me absolute joy! I have been planning and designing events for over 10 years. Corporate, socials and weddings. It was when I married my high school sweetheart in 2006 that I discovered my passion for planning and event design. My wedding day is one I look back on with nostalgia because it was such a memorable time in my life. It is this feeling and experience that I work hard to create for all my couples.