Creating unforgettable memories for all couples

Designs by Ayanna is a full service wedding and event design boutique serving clients in the NJ tri-state area and beyond. With a passion for creating unforgettable memories and bringing dreams to life, Designs By Ayanna provides complete consulting, design and event management services to our clients. We are a client-centric team praised for our strong organizational skills, resourcefulness, creativity and a willingness to go above and beyond and we do it with a smile!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

New Jersey, Tri-state Area (201) 808-6405
WEBSITE TWITTER INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Pertriena C

I am currently a DBA bride, getting married in December 2017. Ayanna came on board as my full service wedding planner in January 2017, and immediately jumped in to plan my wedding. The wedding planning process has been a breeze with her spearheading every detail. What I love... Read More about her is that she considers my fiancé and I's personality and personal touches throughout all of the details from finding the vendors to decor themes and more. I honestly don't think I could have planned my wedding without her. She's really saved me a ton of time and money in the long run because of her expertise and connection to the wedding industry. She's accompanied me and my fiancé to vendor consultations, venue walk throughs and more to offer her expert advise. It makes this planning process much easier because she literally thinks of thinks that I would have never considered to ask. Plus, she's saved me a few gray hairs and my sanity because I don't have to stress over the little details! It's been amazing and I can't wait for my big day! I know it's going to be absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Penelope E

Ayanna planned my gorgeous rooftop wedding in NYC. I called Ayanna after spending weeks stressing out trying to do it all by myself. After speaking with her I felt so relieved that I could leave the plans of such an important day in her most capable hands. She had ideas of... Read More things I hadn’t even thought of that became memorable components of my wedding day. My husband and I were completely surprised at how she took what we gave her and turned it into an amazing wedding. When I look back on the pictures and think about how special that day was, I can’t help but credit Ayanna and her team! Once I gave it to them, I didn’t have to think about anything, they did the work and I had an amazing, stress-free wedding day.

Ayanna

I am Ayanna, owner and lead designer for Designs by Ayanna. My professional career began in Corporate America - more specifically in Human Resources on Wall Street. It wasn't until I became a bride in 2006 that I discovered my passion for planning and event design. Marrying (pun in intended) my love for design with my business skills and my passion for helping people is what gave birth to Designs by Ayanna. As a former bride, I have a keen sense of what brides want and need. I thrive on making the planning process seamless so that the couple can have a memorable experience.