Designs by Darenda

Serving S.Fla and the Upper Keys

Destination Wedding Specialist

From an intimate wedding to a grand celebration, we can create a custom wedding that you envision for your special day. As an Accredited member of the American Institute of Floral Designers and a Florida State Master Designer, Designs by Darenda provides inspired creative wedding flowers tailored to meet each of our client's specific needs and tastes.

Centerpieces, Plants, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

240 South Krome Avenue, Homestead, FL Serving S.Fla and the Upper Keys (305) 245-4355

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Cate T

Darenda is an amazing florist and person! She is so well educated on all flowers, up to date with trending ideas for weddings and is able to take your vision and create something above and beyond! You can tell she loves what she does! You know the feeling when you meet a good... Read More person and Darenda is a GREAT person. She goes above and beyond for her clients. If you are looking for a florist, stop.... You already found her :)

Love love love Designs by Darenda!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Melissa G

Darenda is one-of-a-kind!!!!! I cannot express how happy I am to have booked her for my wedding. My bouquet was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life (and I heard this from a lot of guests). I literally showed her just 1 picture of certain flowers and... Read More colors that I liked and boy did she really take it to a whole other level of amazingness! Everything from the halo crowns for the flower girls to the boutaineers, sign in table, centerpieces, even the tulle wrapping she used for my bouquet with accent beading that matched my dress... WOW, I mean everything was outrageous! She really outdid herself. It is obvious that she is an expert in her craft and has a true gift. She is an absolute professional and a wonderful vendor to work with. Put your trust in Darenda and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. It's no wonder she keeps winning "The Knot Best of Weddings"! All I can say is that she was a huge part in making my wedding beautiful and I cannot thank her enough. BOOK DARENDA NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cecilia (Ce) Douglas

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 cecilia d

We have used Darenda now for both our daughters wedding. Once in 2005 and now in 2014. Darenda is by far the most creative florist I have ever seen. Her arrangements are simply breathtaking. She is a pure joy to work with and always has a beautiful smile on her face. Of all... Read More the vendors, we hired for the wedding, I had complete confidence in Darenda and never had to worry that she would not meet our expectations. No bride would ever go wrong using Darenda for their florist. On a scale of 1 to 10, she is a 15+++++ in my book.

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Alysa M

I had a destination wedding. Darenda was recommended to me by my wedding venue. I met her briefly and immediately loved her! She succeeded all my expectations and she knew exactly what I was looking for! The flowers she delivered were absolutely beautiful and stunning and better... Read More than I could have ever imagined! She took all my ideas and even looked at my Pinterest board, since I was so indecisive on exactly what I wanted, and created the perfect bouquet and centerpieces for my wedding. I highly recommend Darenda to anyone! She's so sweet and very easy to work with!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Kobi H

Darenda took my vision of our wedding and made it come to life! It was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. I was blown away when I saw our ceremony and reception decorated. She was so wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. Our guest are still... Read More talking about how wonderful our flowers were!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Libby D

Darenda was absolutely amazing to work with. She made sure to listen to what I wanted and provided BEAUTIFUL flowers and arrangements. All of our guests mentioned how gorgeous the flowers were. 110% recommended! Thanks, Darenda!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Ryan R

I have worked with Darenda through my work for the past two years and when I started planning my wedding I knew I wanted her as my florist. You can tell that no matter how small or big the project Darenda truly loves what she does. Our flowers turned out so amazing and working... Read More with Darenda was so fun and easy. Pick Darenda for you wedding florist you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Ali V

What a pleasure to work with Darenda! Professional, personable and full of useful suggestions. It was so easy to plan the flowers and decor for my reception. Loved my bouquet too!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Genevieve G

Darenda is the first vendor that I am reviewing for my wedding because her flowers were absolutely stunning! Not only did the flowers come out beautifully... she was so easy to work with and so responsive with every email and phone call I sent her. I was planning our wedding... Read More from Boston so I was not able to meet her until the day of our wedding, but she made everything so very easy for me. She had to make a last minute adjustment to the flowers because one of the flowers on our contract was not available due to the California drought. She replaced them effortlessly and I think they came out more beautiful than the flowers I had originally planned! Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers looked! Thank you Darenda for making our venue absolutely gorgeous!

2016-11-09T08:51:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Genevieve! It was wonderful working with you to help make your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 michelle e

Darenda did amazing job with helpingredients me decorate my special day. She was easy to work which I was grateful for since I live in NYC and coordinating remotely can be difficult. The flowers were below beautiful. She also set everything up!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Stephanie S

Absolutely LOVE Designs by Darenda! We just got married in Key Largo over the weekend and Designs by Darenda was on the list of preferred vendors. Designs by Darenda was my first choice after looking at all the options. I arrived to my room with my beautiful cascading flower... Read More bouquet waiting for me. I also had flowers on the bamboo post arch. The color scheme just popped out at you and the flowers Darenda had recommended were just stunning. I had so many compliments! The flowers were exactly what I had envisioned and more! I am so happy I went with Darenda! I would definitely recommend Designs by Darenda.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Emily C

My husband and I recently got married down in Key Largo. We didn't know anybody in the area and our wedding coordinator told us about Darenda. She did such an amazing job! The flowers were beyond beautiful. Her arrangements were just breath taking. She is very professional,... Read More timely and great to work with. I recommend her highly.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Gabby M

Everything they did was perfection just as i imagined. Very creative and beautiful. they made our wedding perfect.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

Darenda's flowers were exquisitely beautiful! We could not have wished for anything more! She is easy to work with and has wonderful ideas.

Book her now! She is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Alex S

Darenda was amazing to work with! First, she is very responsive and her prices are VERY VERY reasonable. I sent her pictures and a budget I wanted to stay within and she exceeded all of my expectations. She went above and beyond by explaining the types of flowers she was... Read More thinking about using to get my input and also let me purchase a sample centerpiece so I could see what the flowers would look like day of. In addition to setting up all the flowers, she offered to bring all of the candles and candle holders to the hotel to set those up as well. The bouquets, centerpieces and decor for the ceremony were stunning and I received so many compliments. She truly was amazing to work with and I could not more highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kara G

Darenda was amazing to work with. She was very detailed with her price breakdowns, informative about flower options, and very quick to respond to any questions I had. And the flower arrangements that Darenda created for us were gorgeous! Way beyond my expectations. My... Read More husband's favorite color is red, and mine is blue, so I was worried that my wedding was going to look very patriotic. She worked with me to find the right flowers to avoid this. And even though we had sent pictures of arrangements I was interested in, and I had an idea in my head of what they would look like, she managed to create them way better than anything I could imagine! Thank you so much for making my wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kara G

Darenda was amazing to work with. Very detailed with price breakdowns, very informative with flower options, and quick to respond to all my questions. And the flower arrangements that Darenda created were beyond my expectations! Absolutely gorgeous! My husband's favorite... Read More color is red, mine is blue, so my fear was that my wedding was going to start looking very patriotic. Darenda worked with me to create a flower combination that incorporated our colors while avoiding a star spangled banner look, and even though I had sent pictures, and had an idea in my head of what they would look like, she made them way better than anything I could imagine. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Danielle P

Darenda's flower shop is a hidden gem!!!! From the initial email to our first meeting and up thru our big day Darenda went above and beyond to make sure that everything was just perfect. On our wedding day Darenda hand delivered and set up all our flowers just the way we had... Read More discussed and it could not have been more beautiful! Darenda's quality service and product is something to be desired and if you choose her you will not be sorry. Thank you Darenda for making our day the most memorable of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Mary Beth G

Darenda was on our preferred vendor list at the venue and after one phone call I felt completely at is and comfortable. She did the most fantastic job bringing our dreams to life. We had a few changes along the way and she adapted seamlessly and made the entire process less... Read More stressful for all of us. She is incredibly talented, creative, and kind... a complete joy to work with! I can't say enough to thank Darenda for our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Absolutely Exquisite! Upon meeting Darenda, I can honestly say that I was instantly comfortable with her. Not only is she personable, warm, and charming, her professionalism and passion for her work is strongly evident. She has a unique ability to offer her professional opinion... Read More and own creative ideas all while still keeping within the realm of the vision and respecting our likes and dislikes. She is very detailed orientated and very thorough! Highly skilled in her profession! Yes, I need to repeat it....She definitely cares about her work! I HIGHLY recommend her. Much success and continuous blessings to Designs by Darenda!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Bridget M

Darenda did an amazing job on both the ceremony and reception. She used my pintrest board to help me describe what I was looking for and pulled it off beautifully. We had simple, low flower centerpieces with various sized votives and sea glass for the reception which were... Read More beautiful. For the ceremony she did hanging mason jars along the aisle chairs and created a beautiful outlines aisle with flower petals perfectly matching those in the decor. We were able to use the ceremony flowers for the cocktail hour as well! The bouquet and boutonnieres were gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. For my mother and mother in law she did a pretty bracelet corsage that was just the right size. She even managed to bring in my favorite flowers even though they didn't exactly fit with the theme. Very talented and incredibly beautiful.

Darenda Brought my Wedding to Life

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Jessica P

I found Darenda through the Cooper Estate. Having already been impressed with the venue, I knew that choosing from its recommended list of vendors was a wise decision. And boy am I glad I did. Darenda is an absolute peach, and so easy to work with. She is a talented and creative... Read More florist with an impeccable eye for design. I described to her, to the best of my limited ability, what I wanted and she made it come alive. From the overall finished product, to the tiny details, everything could be summed up in one word: perfect. It looked like a scene from a fairy tale, or at the very least, a scene from a “Pinterest Wedding.” Darenda is the epitome of professionalism. She knows her craft, and executes it flawlessly. She even saved my wedding cake after a skirmish between the baker and I. “Don’t worry. We will make it work. You will have a beautiful wedding cake.” And that I did. It was glorious after Darenda got her hands on it. I met her for the first time upon arrival at the venue. She is such a warm and kind-hearted person. “Sparkling” is a good way to describe her! She stayed to ensure that everything was perfect-down to my bridesman’s boutonniere. I would recommend Darenda a thousand times over, and am without doubt, using her for any floral needs in the future.

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

We used designs by Darenda for every flower in my whole wedding! They were hanging from the trees, all over the arch, hanging from the chairs, all over the tables! They were EXACTLY what u asked for and they were so beautiful! I couldn't have been more happier! She never acted... Read More as if she were to busy to answer any of my calls or questions! She was very patient and as I said earlier, it was exactly what I wanted! I will use her for everything! Thank you Darenda!!

Designs By Darenda was the PERFECT choice

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Danielle M

The owner of our reception venue highly recommended Designs by Darenda when we were trying to find a florist. During our initial meeting I knew Designs by Darenda was the perfect florist for our wedding. She knew exactly what kind of look and feel I was going for and seemed... Read More just as excited about the vision as I was. She personally delivered the wedding bouquets before the ceremony which really spoke volumes to how much she loves what she does and cares about everyone she works with. I gave her a necklace to incorporate in to my bouquet which came out better than I could have ever imagined and all of our reception décor was perfect. I would highly highly recommend her, she does not disappoint.

Couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Amanda

Darenda created the most beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding! The bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces were all lovely and we had tons of compliments on them! Because this was a destination wedding, all of the planning was done through email and Darenda was always... Read More quick to respond. I would recommend Design by Darenda to anyone!