A Truly Personalized Engagement Experience

Specializing in designing custom made engagement rings and fine jewelry. We can work with styles and ideas provided by our clients or we can provide one on one private consultation on creating the perfect engagement ring within any budget provided at no extra cost. By appointment only.

Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Rings

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

94 South Broadway, Hicksville, NY (516) 216-0015

Stunning & So Happy!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Stephanie G

While I was dating my fiancé, I gave him a few pictures of the type of engagement ring I wanted, but never expected the gorgeous & absolutely stunning ring I received! On a regular week, I get about 3-5 compliments on my engagement ring from strangers on the... Read More subway/train/stores. It is breathtaking. My fiancé worked with Kamni for a few months designing and picking out the perfect stone. Kamni was extremely patient & understanding with him, as he had to make sure everything was ‘perfect’. Right after we got engaged, I needed to have my ring re-sized. Kamni met my fiancé and I in the city (where I work), and we quickly got the ring adjusted with zero problems! I met Kamni on my lunch break, and by 5:00, my ring was ready. It was the most painless experience ever. I cannot wait to work with Kamni in the next few weeks to pick out my wedding band. Like all brides know, planning a wedding is the most stressful/happy time of your life. There are countless things to worry about, but personally this is ONE thing that I do not have to worry about at all. I trust Kamni so much, and I know that she will deliver the most gorgeous wedding band, and I am so excited! I highly highly recommend Kamni- not only is she knowledgeable, understanding, and professional, she is extremely personable and sweet. This is the best combination to have in a jeweler, especially when you’re making the biggest decision of your life!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Jocelyn A

I cannot say enough good things about Designs by Kamni and Kamni herself!!!! My now fiancé Joe (still can’t believe it!) and I went to go see Kamni in her NYC office in April 2016. We had been dating awhile and started seriously talking about marriage and engagement rings. The... Read More two of us didn’t really know too much about rings, about the specifics or even what we liked. We went to a few other places before finding Kamni and to be honest I was REALLY nervous at that point. We did the whole Diamond District visiting booths and booths of diamond sellers that do just that – sell you diamonds. Kamni was extremely different (I will get into that in a little bit). Joe and I walked into one of the booths and felt so overwhelmed, confused, and pressured… meanwhile we only had the chance to talk with a sales person for less than five minutes!! We hated the entire process of the typical Diamond District until we found Kamni. Although she is located in the Diamond District she has her own office in the GIA building and was EXTREMLY professional. Weirdly enough I first found Kamni on Instagram. I remember looking at her rings with actual tears in my eyes. I had no idea how much went into each ring, each couple, and each process, which in turn made us love her even more. When we actually made an appointment with Kamni she didn’t mind the fact that we were coming from far (CT) and happened to be 30 minutes late trying to find parking at rush hour. I was instantly impressed with the security in the building, her office, and being greeted with champagne (who DOESN’T love champagne and diamonds?!). Anyway, she spoke with us for over an HOUR. Yes, we went into detail on rings, diamonds, shapes, sizes, the 4 c’s and everything. However, she also got to know us as a couple which really really impressed us. Kamni sized my finger and actually had me try on a bunch of samples she had. Every single ring she designs is custom, which completely sets her a part from other places. I always dreamed I would have a custom ring that no one else would have but never thought it was in price range. After our initial meeting Kamni and Joe spoke frequently to work on my PERFECT (and when I say perfect I mean perfect) ring. She sent him computerized designs, pictures, etc. He was 100% in the loop the entire time even being far away. I loved that he got to pick every little thing about the ring. Overall, DBK did an incredible job with my ring and we couldn’t be more excited. We got engaged Labor Day weekend 2016 and when Joe got down on one knee it took me a solid 20 minutes before I really got to look at the ring……but when I did I cried even harder!! If you are looking for an engagement ring or ANY kind of luxury jewelry for a great place check out Kamni. She is not only our jeweler but also now our friend!!!! Happy shopping ☺

Amazing Rings - Engagement & Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 michelle w

As the recipient of an amazing engagement ring, I can tell you that Designs by Kamni will exceed all of your expectations. I received a gorgeous 1.11 CT ring, with diamonds on the band in August and it is still shining as bright as the day I got it. You can clearly see the... Read More quality of the diamond and the overall setting as it continues to sparkle, day after day. Aside from the quality of the stone, the service that Kamni provides is unlike any other. She has essentially been "on call" for the both of us, answering all of our questions, helping us with the appraisal, resizing my ring,and most recently, our wedding bands. She will go above and beyond to accommodate all of your needs, including delivering my newly resized ring to my office. You can't ask for anything better than that. Without a doubt, you cannot go wrong with Designs by Kamni. She will be with you every step of the way, regardless of what kind of jewelry you are looking to purchase and she will continue to be with you, even after you receive your piece. She'll custom make any piece of jewelry and will have it match your budget. Extremely friendly and professional every time we've spoken with her, you will not only be a satisfied customer, but you'll also become a repeat customer. Don't think twice about her, go through Designs by Kamni!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 sheetal s

I want to start this review by saying that I am a tremendously picky, not easily impressed, and can be a difficult client. Because of that, I designed my own ring and went to many designers before choosing Kamni. I told her exactly what I wanted and exactly the reaction that I... Read More wanted friends and family to have to it. She got it down more perfectly than the image in my head. I am telling you, she is the best of the best. My ring is ridiculous and has been the talk of the town since I got it. It shines like crazy and the setting is so unbelievably done that people just stare at it. Today, someone came from another office because they heard about my ring. Kamni is not a regular jeweler. She is absolutely the top of her game, absolutely. I couldnt give a stronger recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Alfonso P

Great working with them! I had to downsize my wedding band, and they even gave it back to me all polished; like brand new. Ran into some inconveniences in the process but they managed to sort everything out in the best possible way. Recommended!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Allison G

I had a great experience working with Kamni from the moment I sat down to look at engagement rings last Fall to purchasing wedding bands for my wedding this past Summer. I had to go back a few times as I was indecisive, but Kamni was patient and friendly. Her jewelry is high... Read More quality and it was an intimate, customized process. She helped me articulate what I liked and didn't like. I would recommend her to others!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Niky P

When my wife proposed, she gave me a beautiful ring. Since it wasn’t a traditional wedding ring, we had a difficult time finding a band to match. We found Kamni on the Knot and decided to give her a try. From the moment we met with her, we knew we were in good hands. She was... Read More highly professional and showed us plenty of creative designs. I shared with her what I had in mind and she knew exactly how to make this custom design happen. Because it was custom, she couldn’t provide a rendering and I had to put my full trust in her. I am so glad I did. I can not be happier. My ring was exactly as she explained and even more beautiful than what I expected. My wife chose one of Kamni’s designs and it is just as beautiful with diamonds on 3 sides! Kamni is extremely easy to work with and her prices are more than reasonable. She was able to work within our timeline and delivered when promised. She even provided insurance assistance. I am so happy we chose Kamni for so many reasons but the best is that these diamonds SHINE!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Chrishana W

It was great working with Kamni. I had an initial meeting with Kamni approximately 7 months prior to purchasing my fiancee's ring. During the initial meeting, she went through the 4Cs, we discussed budget and ring types, her process, and she suggested the time frame that I... Read More return if I remained interested in working with her. At no point did she pressure me or try to convince me to go above my budget. I continued to follow her on social media (Instagram) and remained impressed with her work. As a result, I reached out to her in April 2017 to schedule an appointment. I went with my friend and she was very thorough and patient with me. Again, she did not pressure me to buy anything immediately or raise my budget. Instead, we worked within my budget. My fiancee was blown away with her ring and she often receives compliments on her ring. We're definitely returning to Kamni for our bands. Thanks so much, Kamni!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Danielle L

My fiancé worked with Kamni on my engagement ring and it is beyond perfection. I constantly get compliments on how gorgeous my ring is. He chose to work with her because of the amazing reviews he read and they are all true!! When it was time to pick out wedding bands, going back... Read More to Kamni was a no brainer. Yet again, the rings came out perfect and I can't wait to get married/wear them. We described our vision and showed a few examples and they came out better than expected. I would highly recommend using her and will definitely be back for future purchases.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Nicole E

If you are looking for engagement rings or wedding bands no need to look any further! I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful in every single way Designs by Kamni is. Kamni exceeded all of our expectations from start to finish. Her designs are truly spectacular and one of a... Read More kind. Every single person that see's my engagement says it is the most gorgeous ring they have ever seen, and I am literally stopped by strangers who want to take a closer look. You will not get any better than Designs by Kamni!!! Highly Recommended.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Chris K

I walked into this process with very little knowledge about diamonds/rings or any other details that go along with them. Fortunately for me, Kamni was there to give me a detailed explanation about everything and caught me up to speed very quickly. She was a pleasure to work... Read More with throughout the entire design as everything went as smooth as could be. I wouldn't recommend anyone else when designing the perfect ring!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Maria S

Kamni was an absolute pleasure to work with. We initially found her through Instagram and were impressed with 1. All the positive reviews and 2. How frequently she updates her social media (to us, it showed how much pride she takes in her work as well as giving us great examples... Read More of what we wanted!) My fiancée and I worked with her to design our wedding bands and words do not begin to explain how thrilled we are with the outcome. The rings are stunning and exactly what we envisioned. From the moment we walked through her office doors, we felt welcomed as Kamni really listened to what we wanted and presented us with multiple options in person and via email follow up (which was great to have as a reference when juggling multiple wedding checklists/decisions!). She is extremely knowledgeable and never made us feel like “just another sale”. Aside from her obvious expertise, another reason we chose DBK is because we both agreed that we felt comfortable with her as a person, to work on the most meaningful jewelry purchase we will ever make. Other jewelers we met with criticized the setting of my engagement ring and explained that what I wanted in a wedding band wouldn’t work due to the setting of my engagement ring. Kamni listened to what we wanted and delivered on exactly that (proving all the others wrong!). We also loved that she actually responds to emails in a timely manner. I can’t thank Kamni enough for creating such beautiful wedding bands that we’ll enjoy for years to come. My fiancée and I would recommend her to absolutely anyone and look forward to working with DBK again in the future.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Courtney G

When my "boyfriend" and I were looking to purchase an engagement ring, we researched many local and online jewelers. This is a big step in our lives and we wanted to do it together. I was very disappointed with the local jewelers and we ended up turning to online. We were both... Read More very hesitant at first about working remotely on such an expensive purchase, but I am so glad we made the leap and went with Designs By Kamni! I came across DBK on social media and instantly fell in love with her work. What really made us decide to work with her was her outstanding customer service (and her many positive reviews). Customer service is extremely important to us when purchasing online. She made it so easy and relaxed. She was always very responsive and answered all our crazy questions. She never made us feel pressured and she worked around our schedule. Kamni also has very competitive pricing and worked to stay in our budget. Kamni worked really fast and made it in time before the crazy engagement holiday season. Now what everyone really wants to know...the ring. The ring is absolutely stunning! The craftsman ship is impeccable and it is my dream ring. Kamni listened to everything I liked and turned it into the perfect piece of jewelry to represent our love and devotion. Thank you Kamni! We would highly recommend Kamni and plan on working again with her in the future!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Fidelia W

Excellent service, high quality product that we didn't find somewhere else. We went to the jewelry stores with the highest rates on Yelp, still Kamni was so much better. You can tell the difference just by looking at the quality of her diamonds. So glad we have been there !!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Fidelia W

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Nilandy B

Working with DesignsbyKamni was a true pleasure! Kamni is super nice and above all ensures that you really get what your heart desires. Thru the whole process she is understanding and always has a listening ear. She takes her time to go over every little detail and ensures that... Read More you have all your questions answered. I would recommend her services and hope to work with her in the near future. Her professionalism and charisma go a long way!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jamie F

My fiancé had an amazing experience picking out my beautiful engagement ring with Kamni. I would highly recommend Designs by Kamni! She helped him feel so comfortable throughout the process and was very patient with him. They designed a stunning ring for me and I am absolutely... Read More in love with it!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Nicole T

I can not express how thankful and happy I am that my fiancé found Kamni! My ring is more than what I have always dreamed of. My fiancé had an amazing experience working with her through each step. Not only did she cheat the most incredible ring but, she described and educated... Read More him on each step of the process. We are so HAPPY and can not wait to continue working with her in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Michelle H

My fiance and I recently got engaged and Kamni did such an amazing job helping us to create the perfect engagement ring. Kamni was incredibly attentive and responsive from the beginning and throughout the entire process, more so than any other jeweler I spoke with when first... Read More scouting out a designer for our custom engagement ring. Her prices are also very competitive and the best out of all the other jewelers I got quotes from. The work that she does and her attention to detail is truly amazing. Kamni has renders of the jewelry she's created on her website, and then photos of the actual ring final product that look exactly like the renders. My ring looks exactly like the render photos she created for us -- the quality of the workmanship and side stone diamonds is incredible, and the ring is truly a masterpiece. It was so convenient also having two locations to go to -- we tried on a silver sample at her Manhattan office, and my fiance was able to pick up the ring from her on Long Island. If you are looking to create any type of custom jewelry piece, I highly highly recommend working with Kamni. She is fabulous!! :D

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Kelly S

I found Kamni from all of her amazing posts on instagram, instantly I fell in love with one of her designs and would send it to my now Fiance everyday hoping he would get the hint. Well he got the hint and I now have a gorgeous ring that gets compliments daily. Kamni designs... Read More consist of quality diamonds and are well thoughtout. I love the way she pays attention to detail and adds a bit of sparkle where you wouldn't expect it. My ring not only has diamonds on the band but also on the underneath of the center stone setting. I mean what girl doesn't want a ring full of diamonds! Kamni was extremely professional and dealt with my fiance both on the phone and through emails. She was quick to respond to all of his questions especially when my ring got caught in the mail during a snow storm. Kamni knew about his plan to propose when we went on vacation with our family in February so they had planned in advance to have the ring with plenty of time before we left. Turns out mother nature had her own plan of a snow storm, which caused the ring to get stuck in the mail. My fiance is now in a panic because he had nothing to propose with and we were leaving that night. Kamni came to the rescue and told my fiance not to worry she sent her assistant down on the train from NY to CT with a temporary ring that was almost exactly like mine just so my fiance could have something to propose with. The proposal went off with out a hitch and when we returned from the trip my ring was ready to be picked up. I am really looking forward to working with her when picking out my wedding band! Kamni is not only a great designer and jeweler but a wonderful person who will do anything for her customers!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Jacinthe S

Kamni did an amazing job! She listened to what I wanted and made great recommendations. My ring came out perfect! She used excellent stones and her work is stellar. I live in AZ and worked with her via email, she emailed me picture and videos and addressed any questions I... Read More had immediately. She did everything I wanted and did it in record time. I really could not be happier!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Cait M

Working with Kamni was an amazing experience. We met with 5 other jewelers in the diamond district and Kamni was by far the most professional, you could tell she wasn't just trying to make a sale. She designed an engagement ring that is exactly what I wanted and found stones... Read More that weren't in NYC to show us so we had several to choose from. She also kept me in the loop throughout the process, was very quick responding to emails and worked within our budget. I'm so obsessed with my ring, I can't stop staring at it! She designed my wedding band too and I absolutely love it, I can't wait until we're married so I can put it on! My best girlfriends love my ring and their boyfriends already know her contact info for when the time comes, I fully recommend her for all jewelery needs.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Tasmiya K

Working with Kamni was an absolute delight! She has a unique ability of making her customers feel extremely comfortable and while being the utmost professional at the same time. What I would say makes Designs By Kamni stand out against all of the other jewelers is her attention... Read More to detail. She humbly laughed as I told her that I felt like she took my vision, enhanced it and then made it come to life. I would HIGHLY recommend Designs By Kamni for all your jewelry needs.

Reviewed on 2/07/2016

We found Kamni from her posts on Facebook/Instagram and instantly feel in love with her beautiful custom designs. Being out of state, we were hesitant to go through this process online at first, but Kamni was a thorough professional through all of it. She sent us videos and... Read More pictures of the diamond when we couldn't see it in person also allowed my close by family to come take a peek at it. Her prices were very very competitive with everything we found online and actually cheaper that what we were seeing on Bluenile.com which was a huge surprise. Ultimately we decided to go with Kamni's designs since she was always available and very enthusiastic in making this the most perfect ring. I would chose Kamni's work again any day for her quality of work and the personalized service she provides. I was trying to make this process a surprise for my fiance and Kamni was extremely supportive and played along with that entire process. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND KAMNI.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Lindsay J

I followed Kamni on Instagram for quite some time and always thought how amazing it would be to have her design my engagement ring. I decided to get in touch with her and schedule an appointment. After meeting with Kamni, my now fiance and I couldn't have been more pleased. She... Read More is very honest and lays it all out there so you feel comfortable and there's no need to worry or feel like she's getting one over on you. For our second meeting, she brought in several diamonds and all were absolutely stunning. You cannot beat Kamni's prices on her diamonds (seriously she has the best prices we've seen and we shopped around). Kamni has such quality stones and an amazing eye for design. It was so awesome that she does 3D renderings where you can see what your ring will look like before it is officially created! We will be going back to her for years to come. We've already referred several people. Cannot wait to see what ideas she has in store for our wedding bands!

Meet The President

Kamni Verma

Kamni never compromises on any piece of jewelry she creates keeping quality as her top priority. She hand selects each and every diamond that goes into each piece she creates and works with very talented and respected jewelers in the industry to bring an extra touch of perfection to every design. With an attention to detail which knows no bounds, you can expect your engagement ring will be tailored to your exact desire. “My goal is to make the engagement ring process itself enjoyable, educational and MEMORABLE. I truly enjoy the unique aspect each client has."