Flower Girl Baskets, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Columbus, GA (706) 587-1100

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Jessica H

Mayumi is a wonderful florist to work with! She is so excited about her job, and you can really tell in her work. She made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding.

Happy!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Amanda B

I have to say it is a little hard to work with her because I personally have a hard time with the langauge barrier. But she got what I wanted and my flowers were beautiful. My boutique alone was everything I wanted and more. I didn't have a little problem with one of my... Read More bridesmaids boutique some of the roses kept falling out before the wedding even started. The church flowers were exactly what I wanted also. My reception flowers were some of what I wanted. My mother and I did expect a little something different with one of the arrangements but then again that could be because we couldn't understand what she was explaining. The only other thing I have is that while I was getting ready at my venue she came and asked me to explain how I wanted the flowers to be set out on the tables.Not sure why not sure if she just didn't understand the way we had talked about or what. But they all were very,very, nice.But all in all she is a very,very sweet lady and will give you what you want.

Marcie Gavens