Flower Girl Baskets, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Columbus, GA (706) 587-1100

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Cindy F

LOVE Mayumi’s beautiful flower arrangements, and she such a sweet lady to work with! I would be happy to recommend her to anyone needing a quality florist.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Sharon W

Mayumi is such an amazing artist! She really brought to life what I had pictured in my head for our bridal and bridesmaid bouquets, and she was always so kind every time we met. Definitely follow her on facebook as your wedding day approaches as she posts pictures of all the... Read More flowers she encounters as well as her portfolio of floral arrangements. I give Mayumi my highest recommendation for her artistic eye and detailed work.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/04/2013 Jessica H

Mayumi is a wonderful florist to work with! She is so excited about her job, and you can really tell in her work. She made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding.

Happy!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Amanda B

I have to say it is a little hard to work with her because I personally have a hard time with the langauge barrier. But she got what I wanted and my flowers were beautiful. My boutique alone was everything I wanted and more. I didn't have a little problem with one of my... Read More bridesmaids boutique some of the roses kept falling out before the wedding even started. The church flowers were exactly what I wanted also. My reception flowers were some of what I wanted. My mother and I did expect a little something different with one of the arrangements but then again that could be because we couldn't understand what she was explaining. The only other thing I have is that while I was getting ready at my venue she came and asked me to explain how I wanted the flowers to be set out on the tables.Not sure why not sure if she just didn't understand the way we had talked about or what. But they all were very,very, nice.But all in all she is a very,very sweet lady and will give you what you want.

Marcie Gavens