Destination Elopements WNC & Officiants Services

Asheville, Waynesville and all of Western North Carolina

$100 Off Our Officiant Services Winter Coupon

At the heart of who we are we are officiants. Whether you need an officiant for your full day wedding event or you are shopping for a unique adventure elopement package we have some amazing packages and pricing. Elope at a Waterfall, on a Mountain, by a River in a Small Chapel or By the Sea Or Elope at a Bed & Breakfast, a Theatre, A Coffee House, or in a Forest Canopy. Elope Downtown, Uptown or Down in a Valley Your Inspiration, Our Destination!!! . Our Officiants have 15 years of experience planning and executing weddings. So whether it is a small intimate elopement or a destination wedding event we are here for YOU!

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Baptist, Holiness, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Spiritual, Unitarian

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Asheville, Waynesville and all of Western North Carolina (828) 476-7763
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/15/2017

Tina is simply amazing! She's very informative, funny, and simply a joy to be around. She helped us say 'I do' to the perfect wedding venue and had been such a wonderful help along the wedding planning way.

2017-02-15T19:32:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you review , much happiness and joy to you and yours. Tina

Reviewed on 11/27/2017

Rev. Katrina was simply amazing!! From our first conversation to the beautiful ceremony she prepared for us, she was so wonderful and easy to work with. Most importantly, she did our mountain elopement ceremony flawlessly with a great deal of warmth and sincerity. She was... Read More absolutely perfect from start to finish. I would highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Samantha H

My husband and I had a small destination wedding with family (we legally got married in our home state of Florida) so Rev. Katrina did a “commitment ceremony”. Not only did she show up 20/25mins late but she also called me Becky during our ceremony (my names samantha). My... Read More mother, father & MOH calmed me down as I panicked to try and find a wedding ceremony on google from the top of a mountain with little cell service. I would of just laughed both things off, but for the money I spent (all she had to do was the ceremony, nothing with a marriage license) I was pretty disappointed with our services.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Samantha G

Rev. Katrina was an amazing officiant. She met with us the day before our destination wedding at The Pines Country Inn in Pisgah Forest, NC to discuss the details of our wedding. She asked questions we had never thought about ensuring that we were prepared for all scenarios. She... Read More kept us relaxed and really allowed us to enjoy our day. Thank you, Rev. Katrina for helping to make our day extra special!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Bianca V

We spoke with Katrina 2-3 times before the wedding, reviewing components of the ceremony we had written from scratch. She said she loved the ceremony, and would review it to edit the language slightly potentially. However, the day of the wedding (we didn't do a rehearsal, and... Read More really regret it) it was clear that she did not know the ceremony at all - she did not know how to lead the pseudo-rehearsal we had 30 minutes beforehand, asking questions and writing things in that were already written into the ceremony elsewhere, was very awkward reading the ceremony itself, and did not know how to roll with when one aspect of a ring warming went longer than planned (and instead asked us to REPEAT OUR VOWS again - so awkward!). Definitely look elsewhere if you want to write your own ceremony, and not use one of the few templates that she must know inside out.

2017-10-05T08:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bianca for your review. I would like to apologize for any uncomfortable portions of the ceremony and add that I have considered all the comments within the context of your review and from this I have decided that I will always request a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Virginia C

Rev. Katrina was professional, charming and exactly what we needed for our elopement ceremony in the mountains. It's clear she loves what she does. I was a tad nervous having never met her and only speaking to her on the phone a few times before the big day. On the day of the... Read More wedding within a moment of meeting her all my worries were put to rest. I told her I wanted to involve my daughter and she knew just how to fit her into the ceremony seamlessly. We loved working with Destination Elopements WNC. Our photographer was Ashley Steffens and they are a dream team for any couple looking to get married in WNC.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Chris D

Compared to other officiants from our first conversation we knew we liked Reverend Katrina. She made us feel at ease and graciously took the time to speak with my father in law to answer all his questions and make him comfortable with the planned service. The ceremony was... Read More beautiful and Rev. Katrina was there for us throughout the planning process. We highly recommend her.

2017-06-28T06:31:18 Response from the vendor

This is such a sweet review and I am thankful. I appreciate the opportunity to be apart of each and every ceremony I am chosen to officiate such a blessing. Thank you again for the review.

Katrina Evans

Every marriage is unique and special- and as a local ordained officiant and wedding planner with over 15 years experience in assisting couples of all religious an non-religious backgrounds- my heart still delights in being apart of seeing true love commit. I am a hopeless romantic myself and I value each person that contacts me - ready to hear their story of love and assist in bringing their vision of that special day to life. As a native of Western North Carolina I have performed some of the most unique and beautiful ceremonies in some of the most unique and breathtaking locations.