Destination Elopements WNC & Officiants Services

Asheville, Waynesville and all of Western North Carolina

Asheville Officiant Services & Elopement Packages

We officiant full weddings and elopements - take a look at our unique, fun and trendy packages. A Beautiful Cinderella Story Without the Expense! We offer officiant services for all weddings but specialize also in elopement packages. Elope at a Waterfall, on a Mountain, by a River in a Small Chapel or By the Sea Or Elope at a Bed & Breakfast, a Theatre, A Coffee House, or in a Forest Canopy. Elope Downtown, Uptown or Down in a Valley Your Inspiration, Our Destination!!! Destination Elopements features Elopement Packages highlighting some of the most unique and beautiful venues and spaces in Western North Carolina. . Our Officiants have 15 years of experience planning and executing weddings. So whether it is a small intimate elopement or a destination wedding event we are here for You!

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Baptist, Holiness, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Spiritual, Unitarian

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Asheville, Waynesville and all of Western North Carolina (828) 476-7763
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/15/2017

Tina is simply amazing! She's very informative, funny, and simply a joy to be around. She helped us say 'I do' to the perfect wedding venue and had been such a wonderful help along the wedding planning way.

2017-02-15T19:32:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you review , much happiness and joy to you and yours. Tina

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Chris D

Compared to other officiants from our first conversation we knew we liked Reverend Katrina. She made us feel at ease and graciously took the time to speak with my father in law to answer all his questions and make him comfortable with the planned service. The ceremony was... Read More beautiful and Rev. Katrina was there for us throughout the planning process. We highly recommend her.

2017-06-28T06:31:18 Response from the vendor

This is such a sweet review and I am thankful. I appreciate the opportunity to be apart of each and every ceremony I am chosen to officiate such a blessing. Thank you again for the review.

Katrina Evans

Every marriage is unique and special- and as a local ordained officiant and wedding planner with over 15 years experience in assisting couples of all religious an non-religious backgrounds- my heart still delights in being apart of seeing true love commit. I am a hopeless romantic myself and I value each person that contacts me - ready to hear their story of love and assist in bringing their vision of that special day to life. As a native of Western North Carolina I have performed some of the most unique and beautiful ceremonies in some of the most unique and breathtaking locations.