Destination Elopements WNC & Officiants Services

Asheville, Waynesville and all of Western North Carolina

Asheville Officiant Services & Elopement Packages

We officiant full weddings and elopements - take a look at our unique, fun and trendy packages. A Beautiful Cinderella Story Without the Expense! We offer officiant services for all weddings but specialize also in elopement packages. Elope at a Waterfall, on a Mountain, by a River in a Small Chapel or By the Sea Or Elope at a Bed & Breakfast, a Theatre, A Coffee House, or in a Forest Canopy. Elope Downtown, Uptown or Down in a Valley Your Inspiration, Our Destination!!! Destination Elopements features Elopement Packages highlighting some of the most unique and beautiful venues and spaces in Western North Carolina. . Our Officiants have 15 years of experience planning and executing weddings. So whether it is a small intimate elopement or a destination wedding event we are here for You!

Religious Affiliations

Buddhist, Catholic, Baptist, Holiness, Methodist, Nondenominational, Pentecostal, Presbyterian, Protestant, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish, Spiritual, Unitarian

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Getting Engaged, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Asheville, Waynesville and all of Western North Carolina (828) 476-7763
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 2/15/2017

Tina is simply amazing! She's very informative, funny, and simply a joy to be around. She helped us say 'I do' to the perfect wedding venue and had been such a wonderful help along the wedding planning way.

2017-02-15T19:32:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you review , much happiness and joy to you and yours. Tina

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Bianca V

We spoke with Katrina 2-3 times before the wedding, reviewing components of the ceremony we had written from scratch. She said she loved the ceremony, and would review it to edit the language slightly potentially. However, the day of the wedding (we didn't do a rehearsal, and... Read More really regret it) it was clear that she did not know the ceremony at all - she did not know how to lead the pseudo-rehearsal we had 30 minutes beforehand, asking questions and writing things in that were already written into the ceremony elsewhere, was very awkward reading the ceremony itself, and did not know how to roll with when one aspect of a ring warming went longer than planned (and instead asked us to REPEAT OUR VOWS again - so awkward!). Definitely look elsewhere if you want to write your own ceremony, and not use one of the few templates that she must know inside out.

2017-10-05T08:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bianca for your review. I would like to apologize for any uncomfortable portions of the ceremony and add that I have considered all the comments within the context of your review and from this I have decided that I will always request a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Virginia C

Rev. Katrina was professional, charming and exactly what we needed for our elopement ceremony in the mountains. It's clear she loves what she does. I was a tad nervous having never met her and only speaking to her on the phone a few times before the big day. On the day of the... Read More wedding within a moment of meeting her all my worries were put to rest. I told her I wanted to involve my daughter and she knew just how to fit her into the ceremony seamlessly. We loved working with Destination Elopements WNC. Our photographer was Ashley Steffens and they are a dream team for any couple looking to get married in WNC.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Chris D

Compared to other officiants from our first conversation we knew we liked Reverend Katrina. She made us feel at ease and graciously took the time to speak with my father in law to answer all his questions and make him comfortable with the planned service. The ceremony was... Read More beautiful and Rev. Katrina was there for us throughout the planning process. We highly recommend her.

2017-06-28T06:31:18 Response from the vendor

This is such a sweet review and I am thankful. I appreciate the opportunity to be apart of each and every ceremony I am chosen to officiate such a blessing. Thank you again for the review.

Katrina Evans

Every marriage is unique and special- and as a local ordained officiant and wedding planner with over 15 years experience in assisting couples of all religious an non-religious backgrounds- my heart still delights in being apart of seeing true love commit. I am a hopeless romantic myself and I value each person that contacts me - ready to hear their story of love and assist in bringing their vision of that special day to life. As a native of Western North Carolina I have performed some of the most unique and beautiful ceremonies in some of the most unique and breathtaking locations.