Detailed Engagements

Serving all of New England & Beyond

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

18 Center Street , Newburyport , MA Serving all of New England & Beyond (978) 380-4162

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Morgan H

Like many other brides I just did not know what I was getting into when I was planning my wedding. I have very supportive friends and family who were willing to help any way that they could but planning my New Hampshire wedding while living in California really required some... Read More professional help- that is where Tiffany came in! She came highly recommended from a friend of mine who was a bridesmaid in a wedding she did back in 2014. Tiffany was there any time I needed her. Even though we were in different time zones and with my wild work hours it just was not a problem! Even though I only hired her 10 months before my August 2016 wedding it felt like I had known her for a lifetime. It really was like working with a good friend. She was friendly, knowledgeable and such a great person to have in our corner as we were navigating the unknowns of wedding planning! Thank you again to Tiffany and all she did to make our wedding just perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Sarah M

Simply put- hiring Tiffany & Detailed Engagements for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! Tiffany was wonderful to work with while we were working together and such a joy to be around on the day of our wedding. It felt like we had been friends for a long time and... Read More she quickly became such an important part of our wedding! Thank you is not even enough for all that she did for us on our wedding day and even after! I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married- hire the best and you get the best- plus a great friend in the end!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Ashley P

10 Stars! Detailed Engagements could not have been a better choice for my wedding this past weekend. As with any wedding, there were so many moving pieces involved, including many vendors that DE had not worked with previously. Tiffany reached out and built relationships with... Read More out of state vendors to coordinate a seamless event in which all pieces moved together cohesively at a venue that involved lots of movement. Tiffany truly went above and beyond on 1 instance in particular: our original rentals company dropped our order due to a last minute delivery/booking issue by an employee that had since left their company. Tiffany took it upon herself to solve the issue before adding to my stress and when delivery was a problem last minute with an alternative company, she even offered to transport the needed items from 3 states away then back again!! Her creative problem solving really saved the day and my sanity. For those of you reading this review, please know that you would be in great hands if you hire DE to plan and coordinate your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Chelsea P

I seriously can't say enough about Tiffany! We hired her as a Day of Coordinator at our semi DIY wedding. I wasn't sure we'd need one but then decided to, even though the future Mr. didn't think we needed it but he gave me the OK. At the end of the day (even before the day)... Read More he admitted I was right and was SO happy we had her, as was I. If you need someone who is going to be professional, detailed & awesome to be around, hire Tiffany!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Besides asking my wife to marry me, having Tiffany and her team take the weight off my wife's shoulders was the best decision I have ever made. The plans went seamlessly and I have no regrets.

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

It says this wedding planner is affordable but don't be fooled - you will lose money with this vendor because she is an unethical scam artist who fails to deliver on her promises. DO read her contract VERY CAREFULLY before signing and DO NOT give her money up front. You will be... Read More sorry. Although she seems to come highly recommended, she is capable of perpetrating fraud on unsuspecting couples.

Reviewed on 12/16/2015 Tara B

We were planning our Massachusetts wedding from California, so you can imagine finding the right wedding planner was of the highest priority. Even more so, the wedding was at my parents house so it had to be built from scratch, with a large tent, vendors, and all! Well, Tiffany... Read More went WAY ABOVE & BEYOND our expectations! We really can't recommend her enough. She was so cool, calm, and collective with us and completely eased our minds. Working with her was such an enjoyable experience -- almost like working with a close friend or sibling who was truly invested in making the wedding perfect. She knows what's what, is so on top of things, and has a crazy joy and passion for this business. And that was evident on our wedding day when everything went off without a hitch. Even when cold weather became an issue, we had to use a backup location for our ceremony and, on the spot, Tiffany was so resourceful and created a beautiful motif for where we stood, which turned out better than the original plan. Lastly, this wedding turned out so perfect and welcoming that our guests were dancing until 2am! We wanted a memorable night for us that would give our guests the party of their lives (until their wedding, of course). And that's exactly what we got. Thank you to Tiffany! We absolutely loved our experience with her. -Sean & Tara

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Emily B

Tiffany from Detailed Engagements is absolutely who you want to have on your team when it comes to planning your wedding! She was integral in helping us plan and carry out our fall wedding in New Hampshire in October 2015! We hired Tiffany while we were living in Germany, where... Read More my husband was stationed with the military. In the middle of wedding planning, we moved back to the southern United States. Because we weren’t living anywhere near our NH destination wedding and moved internationally in the middle of our 10-month engagement, I wouldn’t have been able to plan the wedding stress free without Tiffany’s amazing help! She was there with us every step of the way, and recommended all our wonderful vendors, who she could personally vouch for. She helped us find our perfect venue and carry out our vision and wishes to a “T.” Even though we were geographically apart, she kept constant communication via Skype, texts, and phone calls, until we were able to meet in person. She was there to answer any questions I had, whether it was dealing with family or bridal party drama or wedding etiquette. Having a wedding planner on our team was the best wedding related decision we made! The best part, aside from our beautiful wedding day, was the fact that we made a new friend in the process. Even now that the wedding is over, we still keep in touch, and she is still there to help me answer any post-wedding questions or make decisions (i.e. how to preserve my dress). Tiffany is one of those people who is easy to work with, and you feel like you’ve known forever. She made wedding planning stress free so that we could handle our busy life during the planning process and enjoy every second of our wedding day. Thank you so much for helping us create our Best Day Ever, Tiffany!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

My wedding would NEVER of happened, let alone been the most beautiful party I could ever imagine without Tiffany and her wonderful team! She was so professional and so amazing, I leave this wonderful time in my life with a new friend. I never had to worry about a thing with her.... Read More Everything you could ever want at your wedding is possible with Tiffany. Hands down she is the best around. We decided to hire Tiffany after hearing great things about her and her business. All of my local vendors said she is the best they have ever seen in the business and they were right. Hire Tiffany and her team and you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

The overall experience was far better than I could imagine. Detailed Engagements made our day stress free. The most beautiful wedding I have ever seen.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Detailed Engagements far exceeded our expectations for our wedding day! I gave Tiffany ideas of what I liked, wanted and wished for regarding my special day and Tiffany coordinated the flowers & decor for our ceremony & the reception. My ideas of a simple, elegant, vintage... Read More wedding were not only just met but they far surpassed my wildest dreams! The fine details, creativity & stunning presentation were breath taking! I loved every single detail! Our family & friends are still talking about our wedding. Detailed Engagements was able to take my simple wishes and make my dream wedding come true. They were hospitable, thorough & reasonable. I would highly recommend Detailed Engagements for your event/party planning needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Faith H

5 stars aren't enough! I hated planning my wedding because I knew I would be terrible at it. I finally convinced my mom to get Tiffany and then things were alright. I used the "day of" package, but it extends well beyond that. Tiffany was always available for questions or help... Read More if I needed it and I never felt like she was bothering me. She has a great attitude, but is honest & works with you to figure out something realistically you can accomplish. My husband and I were both finishing school as we were planning the wedding so we couldn't have done it without her. Most importantly, on the day of my wedding it rained and we had to change the entire plan/layout of the reception. My mom, wedding party and I enjoyed our time getting ready together and didn't have to worry one bit as Tiffany and her team were out in the rain rearranging everything. I can't say enough! Tiffany also makes a point to stay in touch and you really feel like she becomes part of our family! ! I can't say enough good or ever thank her enough for everything she provided! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 June B

Tiffany is an absolute God send to brides-to-be. She came with an arsenal of suggestions for cake vendors, flowers vendors, hair/makeup professionals, and music bands. She was very up front and honest about what makes for a beautiful wedding. I went into my wedding, never even... Read More having been a bridesmaid & didn't know where to begin planning. No matter what hurdle I felt I was faced with, Tiffany calmed my nerves and proved that she had everything under control. I could not have dreamt that my wedding day would flow so seamless, but Detailed Engagements allowed me to sit back and enjoy my big day. Thank you, Tiffany and team, from the bottom of my heart.

Reviewed on 8/15/2015 Melissa M

Two pieces of advice: 1. Hire a wedding coordinator…they are truly worth it. 2. Make sure that the wedding coordinator you hire is Tiffany and her Detailed Engagements team. You will be absolutely thankful you did so. Tiffany did so much to help make our wedding such a... Read More special day and we don’t know what we would have done without her. She is popular and has many clients, but we would never have known it from the amount of attention she gave us, her flexibility, kindness, and easygoing manner. Tiffany is very professional and has so much grace under pressure. We relied on her creativity and resourcefulness and she came through every time. She even volunteered to play karaoke DJ at our rehearsal after-party! We were incredibly lucky to have Tiffany as a part of our wedding weekend: she is a wedding superhero and now a friend.

Everyone Should Have a Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Maille V

Detailed Engagements made my wedding day a lot less stressful than if I had chosen to go without a wedding planner. All of the last minute details were fulfilled without me even knowing (water, soda, ice, etc.) Little things that completely slip your mind in the midst of all the... Read More craziness. Tiffany is very flexible and willing to help in any way possible. Wedding days can be super hectic, mine absolutely was but Tiffany and her crew definitely made it so I had no idea there were any problems happening! This company will be world known someday!

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014

I highly recommend hiring Tiffany and her staff at Detailed Engagements for your wedding or event! I can not say enough how wonderful she is to work with and how helpful she was in the entire planning process! When I started out planning our wedding I truly thought I could... Read More handle it all on my own. As time marched on I realized that I needed a helping hand with it all. I spoke to a number of planners and eventually went with Tiffany and Detailed Engagements after our first meeting. I immediately felt at ease with Tiffany and just knew everything would be handled perfectly! She took the stress off of me and just put me at ease. I am very happy with my decision to not only hire a wedding planner but to hire Tiffany as my wedding planner! Thank you again to her and her staff for all they did for my husband and I!

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014

Tiffany and her staff are just simply the BEST! Honestly I have to admit that I was not 100% on board with having a planner but it turned out to be one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. My fiance and I had a beautiful backyard wedding and Tiffany handled it all! I was... Read More able to really just enjoy the weekend with my friends and family. Tiffany reassured me over and over again that the wedding weekend would go smoothly and it sure did! Not only did my now husband and I have a BLAST at our wedding but we knew Tiffany had it all under control the entire time. We are happy we hired Tiffany and her staff for our wedding and will continue to recommend her to all of our friends who are getting married! She really is THE best!

Best Service, Incredible Value

Reviewed on 12/10/2014 Magda R

i wasn't planning on using a wedding planner, but I am so glad I did. Tiffany and her team came highly recommended, and proceeded to exceed my expectations. I can't even imagine my wedding without all her help and guidance. Tiffany is easy to contact, and very quick to reply.... Read More With the high level of the personal attention she gives it was easy for me to forget I wasn't her only bride. With her years of experience she was an invaluable resource in helping us find vendors within our budget who would provide the highest quality of service. I was initially worried I wouldn't be able to afford a professional planner but Tiffany's rates were very reasonable, and a tremendous value. I highly recommend the services of Detailed Engagements to any bride even considering hiring a planner. Simply put, they are the best!