Botanic, Floral & Event Design

We're here for you every step down the aisle. Your wedding day should be stress-free, love-filled, and breathtaking! Let us create something even better than your Pinterest board. Whether you love fluffy garden roses, quirky anemone, or lush greens, our talented team creates weddings of any size, for any couple, on any budget. For the small, intimate gathering or the most lavish affair—and everything in between—your flowers will be stunning from boutonniere to bouquet. From corsages, cuffs, and crowns, to centerpieces, tablescapes, and chuppahs, we are committed to making your big day the most gorgeous day of your lives. Give us a call today!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Detroit, Metro Detroit, Southeast Michigan (313) 924-4844

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Ani A

I know what flowers are, I know which ones look nice — but I cannot even attempt to do what Detroit Design Co did for our wedding. Detroit Design Co truly blew us away with the incredible arrangements they created. Courtney and Jeff created, delivered and set up the most... Read More beautiful arrangements I’ve ever seen in my life. The process was so easy. They are professionals. They want to make sure that you get exactly what you had envisioned. They worked with my budget! They were open to suggestions! They educated me! After meeting with them, I completely trusted Detroit Design to exceed my expectations. They did. A million times over. I highly recommend Detroit Design Co. for all your flower needs. http://bit.ly/AniDustinFlowers

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Matthew S

Courtney and her team were absolutely fantastic! Courtney took our ideas and turned them into more beautiful arrangements than we could have imagined. Her fresh, beautiful arrangement put the final touches to what was an amazing day. Her attention to detail helped put together... Read More the perfect wedding day. She is very responsive and easy to work with. She will turn your special day into a priceless picture perfect. My wife & I highly recommend her! They definitely went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 debbie b

We check with a number of florists and found that Courtney was very helpful and down to earth when we discussed our needs. She worked with our budget and had some great original ideas we had not thought of. We would recommend Detroit Design Co. for your floral needs. They... Read More were great to work with and everyone complimented us on the flowers.

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Katelyn D

Courtney and Jeff are the dream team for floral designs! They worked within our budget and made our wedding day look amazing as ever. I fully trust their creativity and artistic eye. My husband and I recommend them to everyone! They are the BEST!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Katie J

I can't say enough about Detroit Design Company. Our flowers were GORGEOUS. I had something very, very specific in mind, and Courtney and her team made it happen. I'm absolutely in love with my bouquet! Courtney was always very much in touch with me, very reliable, and answered... Read More all of my questions right away. I knew I was in good hands with her, and I will be a repeat customer for all of my floral needs in the future. Courtney, thank you so much for making my vision a reality. The flowers were stunning!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Amanda E

Courtney is AMAZING. I will never use another florist again for any future event. From the very beginning, Courtney was fantastic. My mother and I have very different styles, and Courtney melded my Mom's more traditional style with my offbeat style. She also included flowers... Read More from my father's garden in my bridal bouquet - going so far as to come out to my parents' house to cut the flowers. She's incredible and the final design was GORGEOUS. She worked within our budget and designed something modern and creative.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Christa F

From the second we met Courtney at Detroit Design Co. we knew that we didn't need to look any further. Courtney was professional, easy to work with and understood our vision from the instant we met. During our meeting, Courtney also worked to keep us within our budget and... Read More assisted in coming up with ideas to ensure we could have what we wanted at a reasonable price. Because of how easily she understood what we wanted, we only met the one time which was really helpful for two busy young professionals. The trust and ease that I felt with Courtney turned out to be a huge advantage when Hurricane Irma closed down the Miami airport where the flowers were importing through. Instead of feeling a panic of not knowing what floral we would have at the wedding, Courtney put my mind to ease with the plans she put in place to solve the issue of potentially not getting in the flowers we had chosen. Fortunately, Courtney was able to get the flowers we wanted imported in time for the wedding, but she spent the entire night before the wedding awake arranging the floral. I can't imagine that many other florists would go the extra mile as Detroit Design Co. did in the face of a challenge like they had. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I would recommend Courtney and Detroit Design Co. for any floral needs--they are truly amazing! To check out the floral, see here: http://nikimariephoto.com/?p=14407

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Elizabeth G

Courtney was the ideal florist to work with. She helped us stay within our budget while still providing beautiful arrangements. We received so many compliments! Since we did not live in the area, she was willing to arrange everything with us over skype and email. Our day-of... Read More coordinator loved working with her as well.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Erin C

We loved working with Detroit Design Co. for our flowers/greenery at our ceremony and reception at the Gem Theatre in downtown Detroit! Courtney and Jeff were very fun to work with and did a great job achieving our vision and offering us a lot of creative options. They also did... Read More a great job working within our budget. They were open about costs and allowed us to prioritize our spending in the areas that mattered most and made the biggest impact for our unique venue and wishes!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Erin M

We were so pleased with working with Detroit Design Co.! They were accommodating and captured our exact vision while staying within budget. Even at the last minute, Courtney made sure the flowers were exactly what we had wanted when the company had sent the wrong color. She... Read More took care of everything and set up timely as promised. I couldn't recommend them more for your wedding or event.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Molly S

Best thing about our wedding was the flowers. Beautiful and Elegant. Courtney and her team were wonderful and extremely easy to work with. They exceeded all my expectations. Would recommend them to everyone, would give them a 10/10!! Love them.

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Beth G

Very professional, prompt, and everything was beautiful and beyond our expectations! Would definitely recommend to everyone!!!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Mary L

Absolutely amazing! Courtney and Jeff designed beautiful, visually interesting centerpieces and bouquets for my fall wedding. The floral arrangements perfectly incorporated our wedding colors, and the wreaths of greenery on the tables brought the touch of rustic elegance I was... Read More looking for. They were also able to incorporate some personal touches and DIY items provided by my mom and me. Courtney, Jeff, and their team were also highly flexible when the reception hall changed the setup time at the last minute. They were able to get the ceremony site and reception hall beautifully decorated on short time. Highly recommended!

Jeff & Courtney

Founded by sibling duo Courtney and Jeffrey Szymkiw, Detroit Design Co. is a full-service floral, botanic, and event design business with the mission of creating spaces worth celebrating.