Detroit DJ Entertainment

We are Wedding Specialists. We strive to ensure that our customer satisfaction is top notch. Our number one priority is making your event a success. Our team of highly knowledgable professionals will work with you to give you what you want. We pride ourselves on individual professional service.

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

23800 Research Dr., Suite 100 , Farmington Hills, MI (248) 213-9750

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Chelsea W

The moment I found out that I was getting married, I booked Detroit DJ Entertainment. The owner, Chuck, is a friend of mine and I definitely wanted to support him. I am so thrilled that I did. He wasn't able to personally do my wedding but the MC and DJ that he sent over were... Read More amazing. The dj was flexible in the music that guests wanted to hear and the MC kept everyone engaged from the moment we entered the room. On top of that, I had a photo booth set up and everyone loved it. The photo booth attendant was very friendly as well. At the end of the night, I received a flash drive with all the pictures that our guests took during the evening which was so nice. Oh, before I forget. A few weeks before my wedding, I met Chuck at the main office and he gave me a demonstration of how the controlled lighting would be at my reception. It made me feel at ease about my decision to get more uplighting added to my package. I would definitely recommend any and everyone to use this company. The are the awesome!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Ashley R

Our wedding was April 2016. There is not one negative thing we can say about this company. I previously attended a pretty conservative wedding where DJ Chuck was the DJ and the team was extremely professional. However, when we went searching for our own wedding DJ, we were a bit... Read More worried that this company couldn't be able to keep the party going! But some social media snooping led us to discover that this team was in fact pretty versatile and we decided to book them. It's a great feeling to find a vendor that has an active website, with prices listed so you don't have to worry about haggling or listening to a sales pitch only to discover it is out of your price range. Additionally, it is great to find a DJ that has such great hosting capabilities as well. While planning, this vendor was the only vendor (aside from my venue) that responded back to us promptly. They also very politely answered what in hindsight were some pretty silly questions, which was just indicative of how great they are at what they do. We ordered our lighting, photobooth, and DJ services from DJ Detroit and we were emphatically pleased with their services. Everything ran promptly, our dance floor was never empty, and they were incredibly polite and fun! I would not hesitate to recommend this company for ANY event.

BEST DJ IN DETROIT!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Adrienne G

DJ Chuck is AMAZING! We knew with having a New Year's Eve wedding that we needed to find someone to take our party to the next level. He exceeded every expectation...and then some! He was organized, friendly and just awesome! His website and online forms/account make the... Read More planning so easy. He was fun and energetic, which helped keep everyone at our wedding having a great time! His music selection was perfect. He also did our ceremony music and the best part, the photo booth! His assistant, Nicole, was so nice and interacted with our guests. The props were great. We loved the glitter background. It was such a great addition to our reception and we are still having people talk about how much fun the photo booth was! Also, the pictures came out so great that EVERYONE is using them as their Facebook profile pics :D Thank you so much for making our wedding so special and memorably, for both us and our guests!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Lauren H

DJ Chuck was incredible! He even edited a special song together for one of our dances! Great personality too, everybody at the wedding loved him.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Lauren J

The highlight of my reception was DJ Chuck! My guests and bridal party have not stopped raving about how amazing my DJ/MC was. My husband and I could not have been happier with the professionalism and skill from Chuck and his team. He was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Christine S

Detroit DJ did such an awesome job at the afterparty at my wedding! They played all the songs I requested on the website, and were totally on point with the rest of the music. All my guests had so much fun! The website is very easy to navigate. Additionally, Chuck is so friendly... Read More and always responded quickly to any questions I had. I would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Samantha K

Detroit DJ Entertainment was professional and fun. They made the process easy and were even able to get some rather obscure songs that we requested. I appreciated that they did a phone walk-through of the reception with me the week before to make sure everything would be... Read More perfect.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Carolyn K

The y DJ'd my wedding this past weekend. They were great keeping everything on schedule and introducing each event, like the toasts and first dances. They also played all of the songs requested by my guests. I only have two complaints. One is that they did not turn the music... Read More down after we asked them to multiple times. The other is that they handed out their business cards to my guests. I found this to be rude and unprofessional. Overall, they were great though. And you can't beat their prices.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley W

DJ Chuck was awesome sauce. He interacted with the crowd and played something for everyone. I would recommend him for anyone's event for sure!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rachael M

Fantastic! Dj Chuck and staff were wonderful! at no extra charge he entertained my guest with a salsa lesson during the cocktail hour. Several of my guest asked me how did I know them... I explained I found him on the knot and was very pleased.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Natalie D

DJ Chuck was AMAZING! He did a great job entertaining our guests during cocktail hour, he adapted well the the unconventional space we used, the dance floor was literally packed all night until the reception venue closed! We loved how he was able to seamlessly play both Arabic... Read More and English music. The photobooth was a great addition, our guests really enjoyed the props. We have a two-inch high stack of photos just from the photobooth! Thanks so much Detroit DJ Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lara K

Chuck was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job. We had a great night!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Cierra C

Best Party Ever!!! DJ Chuck did my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everything was perfect. Played songs as I requested. His staff was so nice, helpful and professional. The MC was great and kept the guest entertained. Loved the lighting and photo booth. Amazing service... Read More with a smile.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Heather K

If you're looking for a DJ that will have all your guests on the dance floor, this is the company to hire! Every thing was perfect, I recieved so many compliments, and even had people say that they were the best DJ they've heard at a wedding! And I completely agree! There was... Read More another bride that even came to our wedding because she said our DJ was fantastic! Every dollar spent was well worth it!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

Dj chuck and his staff are absolutely phemnoma they make sure your guests are entertained and everyone in the bridal party. They have a excellent line up of what you want during your reception we couldn't have ask for a better dj! All the amenities that also came with our... Read More package was all on point! Thanks so much to all of you for making our dream come true!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Emma W

I cannot express how awesome Detroit DJ Entertainment was for our wedding. Chuck was amazing when it came to the type of music we wanted and kept the party going all night. The dance floor was never empty, and they even catered to our grandparents and got them up to slow dance.... Read More It's already been a few days past our wedding and we are still getting calls and texts about how amazing our DJ , MC, and photo booth were. Thanks again Detroit DJ Entertainment you truly made our wedding a memory we will never forget. Emma & Philip

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Kara B

Detroit DJ Entertainment did a great job at our wedding. They came to central Michigan and provided our guests with great entertainment. Their overall price and services were excellent compared to others in the area. We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016 marcie m

Detroit DJ entertainment is awesome they may my wedding day perfect !!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Pat C

Detroit DJ Entertainment did a great job at our wedding reception, they accommodated our song requests, the emcee was fantastic, and the dance floor was always full. The DJ was even able to play a last minute onsite song request, which was a nice surprise. Several of our... Read More guests enjoyed the experience so much that they’ve expressed an interest in hiring them for their own events. I highly recommend Detroit DJ Entertainment for weddings or other events.

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Greg Z

DJ Chuck and his team were nothing short of AMAZING! They were easy to deal with from the start...super responsive to all questions, helpful with things I would not have even thought about...all the while being very professional. The day of our wedding, they were fantastic.... Read More They were interactive with the guests and full of life. Such a fun company to work with. We really appreciate them helping to make our special day even more special. A million thanks to them!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Jennifer S

Best DJ I have ever heard. We hired Detroit DJ after hearing him at our friend's wedding and he did not disappoint on our big day. He was high energy and really read the crowd. There was a perfect mixture of fast and slow songs and he really allowed us to customize what we... Read More wanted leading up to the wedding. I would definitely recommend you use him for your wedding or big event!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Ashley F

Chuck did an awesome job at my wedding. He arrived way before time to set up. He was always friendly and smiling. My guest loved his variety of music. He also brought up lighting and made my reception room even more beautiful. His assistant Nikol he had working the photo booth... Read More was so sweet to my guest. I would recommend DJ Chuck to everyone.... Money well spent!!

Detroit DJ Entertainment is the best!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

We had DJ Chuck and his staff DJ and MC our wedding on 12/19/15. They were extremely professional and well prepared. Everything from the uplighting to the photobooth to the sound equipment was amazing. DJ Chuck did an awesome MC'ing and really got the crowd hyped and excited.... Read More All of our guests raved about the awesome music selection and they danced the night away. We would recommend DJ Chuck for any event and look forward to working with him again in the future. Thanks!

DJ CHUCK NAILED IT!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Leslie O

My fiance and I knew we had to find a phenomenal DJ becuase both sides of our family are partiers. Throughout the entire planning process this company got back to us within minutes! They bent over backwards to make sure evrything from the photobooth,lighting, announcing the... Read More wedding party and VIBE was perfect! I even gave him a list of like 60 songs I like-a lot are not easy to find and he played everything I could have asked for and more. I'm 35, and have attending/been in probably over 30 weddings in my life- I can tell you by far our DJ was the best without question! (I had more compliments on the DJ than anything else- and we had a sweet wedding) Everyone at Detroit DJ Entertainment is awesome!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Eleisha T

If I had to describe DJ Chuck in a few words, I would say professional, personable, and talented. A close friend that also used DJ Chuck for his wedding in 2013 referred him to me. I used DJ Chuck/Detroit DJ Entertainment for my wedding reception in July 2015. DJ Chuck was most... Read More accommodating from day one, even before we officially booked his services. I spoke with him directly over the phone, and he was more than willing to meet with my mother and I to set up a time to hear him DJ another event. After hearing DJ Chuck’s sample and seeing his set-up, I immediately booked with him the same day! He was absolutely incredible! DJ Chuck worked extremely well with my wedding coordinator (who was a stickler for certain details), as well as my other vendors. He was even willing to make accommodations for another special meeting with my wedding coordinator and I, two weeks before the big day. For our wedding reception, our services included the DJ, 20-uplights, and monogram projection. Everything was exceptional. The uplights were the perfect color and set an amazing ambiance, the monogram projection looked EXACTLY like what I designed, and the music could not have been better. DJ Chuck able to play musical selections for every generation, while keeping the party going. He also reads the crowd well and interacts with them to create a great atmosphere (he has a great sense of humor). Everyone stayed until he was pretty much packing up, and no one wanted the party to end! Another aspect that of loved about Detroit DJ Entertainment experience is the online portal. Payments, event details, and communication were made extremely easy. This made planning extremely convenient, which is much needed for any bride! Anytime that I sent an email communication I received a reply in 24 hours or less. Another perk that I thought was great is that DJ Chuck and his staff will color coordinate their outfit/accessories with your wedding theme (which I think is SO professional and courteous). Also, DJ Chuck knew that I was in search for a videographer, and he made an amazing suggestion for a company that we did end up using! Perks of working with a great and experienced entertainment company is that they know other great vendors in the city!! You can plan an amazing wedding, have a gorgeous cake and fancy linens, but if your guests don’t have fun they won’t remember any of it! My husband and I are so happy and pleased looking back at the pictures and videos of how much fun our guests had, thanks to Detroit DJ Entertainment! Hands down, the best in Detroit and we can’t thank them enough!