Detroit DJ Entertainment

We are Wedding Specialists. We strive to ensure that our customer satisfaction is top notch. Our number one priority is making your event a success. Our team of highly knowledgable professionals will work with you to give you what you want. We pride ourselves on individual professional service. Our Premium Sound and Light systems consist of equipment designed for professional mobile DJ's. We have a large music selection and can provide great music for any occasion. Our Music Library includes over 10,000 songs, and is updated monthly to maintain the current chart-busters. AVAILABLE ATTIRE OPTIONS: - Casual (Jeans or Shorts & Shirt) - Nice Casual (Nice Shirt & Khakis) - Business Professional (Sports Coat & Slacks) - Semi-Formal (Dress Shirt, Slacks & Tie) - Formal (Suit & Tie) - Bea

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment

23800 Research Dr., Suite 100 , Farmington Hills, MI (248) 213-9750

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Chelsea W

The moment I found out that I was getting married, I booked Detroit DJ Entertainment. The owner, Chuck, is a friend of mine and I definitely wanted to support him. I am so thrilled that I did. He wasn't able to personally do my wedding but the MC and DJ that he sent over were... Read More amazing. The dj was flexible in the music that guests wanted to hear and the MC kept everyone engaged from the moment we entered the room. On top of that, I had a photo booth set up and everyone loved it. The photo booth attendant was very friendly as well. At the end of the night, I received a flash drive with all the pictures that our guests took during the evening which was so nice. Oh, before I forget. A few weeks before my wedding, I met Chuck at the main office and he gave me a demonstration of how the controlled lighting would be at my reception. It made me feel at ease about my decision to get more uplighting added to my package. I would definitely recommend any and everyone to use this company. The are the awesome!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Ashley R

Our wedding was April 2016. There is not one negative thing we can say about this company. I previously attended a pretty conservative wedding where DJ Chuck was the DJ and the team was extremely professional. However, when we went searching for our own wedding DJ, we were a bit... Read More worried that this company couldn't be able to keep the party going! But some social media snooping led us to discover that this team was in fact pretty versatile and we decided to book them. It's a great feeling to find a vendor that has an active website, with prices listed so you don't have to worry about haggling or listening to a sales pitch only to discover it is out of your price range. Additionally, it is great to find a DJ that has such great hosting capabilities as well. While planning, this vendor was the only vendor (aside from my venue) that responded back to us promptly. They also very politely answered what in hindsight were some pretty silly questions, which was just indicative of how great they are at what they do. We ordered our lighting, photobooth, and DJ services from DJ Detroit and we were emphatically pleased with their services. Everything ran promptly, our dance floor was never empty, and they were incredibly polite and fun! I would not hesitate to recommend this company for ANY event.

BEST DJ IN DETROIT!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Adrienne G

DJ Chuck is AMAZING! We knew with having a New Year's Eve wedding that we needed to find someone to take our party to the next level. He exceeded every expectation...and then some! He was organized, friendly and just awesome! His website and online forms/account make the... Read More planning so easy. He was fun and energetic, which helped keep everyone at our wedding having a great time! His music selection was perfect. He also did our ceremony music and the best part, the photo booth! His assistant, Nicole, was so nice and interacted with our guests. The props were great. We loved the glitter background. It was such a great addition to our reception and we are still having people talk about how much fun the photo booth was! Also, the pictures came out so great that EVERYONE is using them as their Facebook profile pics :D Thank you so much for making our wedding so special and memorably, for both us and our guests!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Jessica S

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Chuck and his team. Not only was his staff responsive, helpful, and professional- but they gave me complete trust that they would keep the dance floor packed, which was important to us. The team made the process low stress, and we met to... Read More discuss our playlist the week of the wedding, which was a nice follow up from our initial meeting. DJ Chuck absolutely knocked it out of the park for our wedding! Multiple guests came up complimenting our DJ and saying this is the best reception that they had been to in years. The dance floor was crowded all night with guests of all ages. Chuck also was great at announcing important events during the reception and helping with the flow of the night... I just can't say enough good things. We also used their uplighting services and the hall looked great. Seriously, BOOK DETROIT DJ ENTERTAINMENT - you will not regret it!!! One of the best vendor decisions we made- your DJ can make or break your night, and you can trust in DJ Chuck!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Brittni S

Chuck provided the best sales presentation we've seen to date. You can tell he loves his work and takes pride in his business. After gaining a complete understanding of all packages, we decided to get the single DJ without an additional emcee. Communication leading up to our big... Read More day was good and their portal was easy to use. Since my husband has two left feet, we decided to take dance lessons to prep for our first dance- very positive experiences. We were so confident that Detroit DJ Entertainment would live up to their reputation for our wedding ( especially since we've gone to other events) but they did not. The DJ that Chuck sent was less than mediocre at best. He was unprepared with questions for the shoe game and did not grab audience attention for speeches, etc. My planner ( who is not an emcee) had to take over on his behalf ( basic duties). It was confirmed that his performance was bad once several guests asked if our DJ came as a 'free hook up' or if he was a family member doing us a favor (so embarrassing). The premium service that Detroit DJ Entertainment is known for delivering was not present at our wedding and that was extremely disappointing. My father said his Pandora station has better selections with commercials. We shared our experience with Chuck and though he apologized, he mentioned that all basic duties were performed, all feedback was subject to our personal opinions and we should have gotten the larger package with an emcee in addition to the DJ. Best advice to give after my personal experience is only book if you can get DJ Chuck or book with an additional emcee. We hope others can learn from our mistake. I'm glad so many other brides had great experiences with this company, I just wish we were granted the same.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

We held our wedding ceremony outside on a dock in the middle of October. Fortunately for us, it rained all day. This did not stop our beautiful ceremony and dream wedding. Detroit DJ Entertainment's team made our dream ceremony come true. They managed to get through the weather... Read More conditions (hard rain, high winds) during the ceremony and made sure the music and microphones worked during the ceremony. After our first dance, the party started and never stopped. The dance floor never stopped being full. I am not lying by saying at least half the guest were on the dance floor the entire night without a break. DJ Chuck was engaged with the crowd, made everyone feel welcomed, and made the party full of dancing with his music selections. Everyone from vendors, friends, and family asked me about DJ Chuck and hiring his services. To all you bride and grooms, trust this review, and trust DJ Chuck and his team!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Bridget C

Detroit DJ entertainment is the best for weddings!!! I've now seen DJ Chuck MC two weddings (including my own) and he is amazing! He makes the couple, wedding party, and all guests feel comfortable and have fun! In addition to excellent sounds and music selections, they also... Read More have many add-ons that can add to your event. I got lights from them and the dance on the clouds add-on and everything was absolutely perfect and beautiful!! They are very professional and accommodating. I used the company for another event also and although DJ Chuck didn't DJ, he has other DJs who are also really good. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Dana S

Detroit DJ Entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! We had previously worked with Chuck a few years back for our pharmacy school graduation party and he clearly left a good impression then. So when it came time to book our DJ for our wedding, it was a no brainer. Chuck... Read More is not only extremely personable and talented as a DJ, but is very professional and easy to work with. He may have been the only vendor that I worked with that responded in a timely manner. Whether it was through text or email, I always knew he would get back to me within an hour. I even added on a song for our bridal party dance the night before and Chuck made sure to play the version I asked for without any hesitation! What was most impressive about him was how he was able to incorporate all of our "must play" songs because the genres ranged so vastly. He did it in a way where it all flowed and made sense. I love all types of music so I wasn't sure how he would be able to include everything I wanted, but he did it in the most creative way and I loved it! The artists varied from Randy Travis to Wiz Khalifa, but Chuck somehow managed to play everything we asked for without disrupting the flow of the night. We had guests of all ages on the dance floor the entire night! Chuck did an amazing job!! We highly recommend him!! You won't regret it :) THANKS CHUCK! You really are the best - Dana and Greg

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Melvin S

Would recommend them to anyone. They are worth every penny..

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jessica S

Amazing sums it up! Dj chuck was very interactive with my guest (which they all loved) and was very easy to work with. Would highly recommend him and his photobooth gal (Nikki). They were a great team and made my day run extremely smooth. Dont look anywhere else!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Lauren J

The DJ was great. Kept everyone going but wasn't too much and constant. I would recommend them in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Jenna W

5 stars is not enough to explain how great Chuck and his staff were for our wedding! They were extremely professional and kept the party going all night long. If you're struggling to find a DJ for your big day-look no further! Thank you Detroit DJ for making our wedding... Read More unforgetable!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Mallory W

We had DJ Scoop and Keith at our wedding and they were SO fun! They kept the dance floor packed all night long. We received more compliments on the DJ then anything else at our wedding. Throughout the planning process Chuck was really fun and easy to work with and their online... Read More portal makes everything easy and accessible!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Tammy S

Awesome DO! He will make your wedding or event fun!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Lauren H

DJ Chuck was incredible! He even edited a special song together for one of our dances! Great personality too, everybody at the wedding loved him.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Lauren J

The highlight of my reception was DJ Chuck! My guests and bridal party have not stopped raving about how amazing my DJ/MC was. My husband and I could not have been happier with the professionalism and skill from Chuck and his team. He was an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Christine S

Detroit DJ did such an awesome job at the afterparty at my wedding! They played all the songs I requested on the website, and were totally on point with the rest of the music. All my guests had so much fun! The website is very easy to navigate. Additionally, Chuck is so friendly... Read More and always responded quickly to any questions I had. I would definitely hire them again.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Samantha K

Detroit DJ Entertainment was professional and fun. They made the process easy and were even able to get some rather obscure songs that we requested. I appreciated that they did a phone walk-through of the reception with me the week before to make sure everything would be... Read More perfect.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Carolyn K

The y DJ'd my wedding this past weekend. They were great keeping everything on schedule and introducing each event, like the toasts and first dances. They also played all of the songs requested by my guests. I only have two complaints. One is that they did not turn the music... Read More down after we asked them to multiple times. The other is that they handed out their business cards to my guests. I found this to be rude and unprofessional. Overall, they were great though. And you can't beat their prices.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ashley W

DJ Chuck was awesome sauce. He interacted with the crowd and played something for everyone. I would recommend him for anyone's event for sure!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rachael M

Fantastic! Dj Chuck and staff were wonderful! at no extra charge he entertained my guest with a salsa lesson during the cocktail hour. Several of my guest asked me how did I know them... I explained I found him on the knot and was very pleased.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Natalie D

DJ Chuck was AMAZING! He did a great job entertaining our guests during cocktail hour, he adapted well the the unconventional space we used, the dance floor was literally packed all night until the reception venue closed! We loved how he was able to seamlessly play both Arabic... Read More and English music. The photobooth was a great addition, our guests really enjoyed the props. We have a two-inch high stack of photos just from the photobooth! Thanks so much Detroit DJ Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lara K

Chuck was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job. We had a great night!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Cierra C

Best Party Ever!!! DJ Chuck did my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Everything was perfect. Played songs as I requested. His staff was so nice, helpful and professional. The MC was great and kept the guest entertained. Loved the lighting and photo booth. Amazing service... Read More with a smile.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Heather K

If you're looking for a DJ that will have all your guests on the dance floor, this is the company to hire! Every thing was perfect, I recieved so many compliments, and even had people say that they were the best DJ they've heard at a wedding! And I completely agree! There was... Read More another bride that even came to our wedding because she said our DJ was fantastic! Every dollar spent was well worth it!