Dev Khalsa Photography

Sun Valley, Ketchum, Hailey, Stanley, Idaho and Destinations

Bold, Authentic, Enduring Wedding Photography

Success, for me, is measured by the amount of laughter and tears my images provoke. On your wedding day-- one of the most emotionally charged days of your life-- the key to capturing authentic images is to photograph quietly, attentively, and with great empathy.

Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

416 S Main St,, Sun Valley, ID Sun Valley, Ketchum, Hailey, Stanley, Idaho and Destinations (208) 788-2849
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Anne Y

My husband and I adore Dev—her energy is contagious, and she was an absolute joy to work with at every step of the wedding process. She was completely unobtrusive at the wedding yet got the most intimate photos. And on top of capturing amazing photos she helped us with our... Read More wedding timeline, and figure out details in the beginning of planning when we had no idea where to start. Dev is the best!

Rave Review

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 dana h

Dev is wonderful! Creative, artistic, professional - perfect! I would recommend her to anyone!

Dev is great!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jen K

Working with Dev on our wedding day was really great. She has a fun way of doing pictures and I am happy that she was a part of our big day. The guests also had a lot of fun the photo booth.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Allie F

Dev was amazing throughout the entire process of being our wedding photographer. From helping us plan, to being able to loosen up two very camera shy people, she was a joy to work. She was so interested in getting to know us and understand our desires for the day, which clearly... Read More came through in her photography. Her images completely reflected us and the type of wedding so perfectly. She was such a pleasure to have share and capture the day with us.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Mitch L

I cannot recommend Dev highly enough. In addition to being an incredible photographer, she was absolutely wonderful to work with on a personal level. There's a lot I can say, but some of the highlights: - She voiced her opinions when we were indecisive or looking for input,... Read More while still ensuring the photos reflected our own personalities and taste. - She found ways to capture natural, candid shots of two otherwise very awkward subjects (my wife and I). - She stayed in the background while shooting our events but still made sure to check in from time to time to see if we wanted anything specific. - She prepared a detailed game plan and a list of high-priority photos to get well ahead of time. - She was efficient at taking photos so we could enjoy our wedding night. I am very thankful that we got to work with someone as talented and personable as Dev for our wedding and have no hesitations recommending her to anyone else!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Emily R

Working with Dev was a dream come true. She is kind, warm and very professional. I love her photos not only for their beauty but also because she captures so much emotion. She made us feel comfortable and asked us questions we didn't even know to ask in the planning stages. For... Read More us, Dev became more than a photographer -- she was a huge help in the wedding planning process. She took the time to get to know us, our families and our vision for the day long before our wedding. She helped us anticipate our timeline and coordinate the many people involved. If we ever had a question or doubt, we'd usually call Dev first. We feel so lucky that we got to work with her and cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Mollie G

My husband and I were worried about the photography part of our wedding being awkward and unenjoyable since we both hate getting our picture taken, but thanks to Dev we had an AMAZING time! Dev was absolutely incredible to work with. Her fun and energetic spirit was contagious... Read More and made our wedding photography experience one of the highlights of the day. Dev is also a true artist with an incredible eye for photography and our pictures turned out amazing!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Mollie P

Dev was amazing to work with. She made the entire experience fun, easy, and calm--everything a bride wants on her big day. She was a great support from the first day we met through the end when I made my wedding pic selects, she was a pleasure to work with and would highly... Read More recommend her to any bride searching for the perfect photographer!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Katelyn F

Dev is a talented and fun loving photographer! She captured all the details and moments of our wedding whether we were involved or not! She made everyone feel comfortable and genuinely enjoyed her time. We are so lucky to have Dev's work as a part of our home. I enjoyed working... Read More with Dev throughout the whole process, from our engagement shoot, to planning and going through all the photos afterwards. I highly recommend Dev Khalsa Photography!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Samantha R

Dev is the best! Her calm demeanor helped sort through the craziness on quite a hectic day! Aside from ensuring to get all of the shots we had planned, she was able to recognize all of the special moments and capture them perfectly. The photography was one of the most important... Read More decisions for us and we couldn't be happier with the result, and of course the pleasure of working with Dev! She really listened to what we wanted and for that alone, we feel so lucky to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017

Dev is wonderful!!! She is so thoughtful of the bride and groom's needs while also putting her magical touch on the photos. I would highly recommend Dev for any wedding or special occasion.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Ryan F

Dev was wonderful to work with!! She was professional and responsive in her communications both ahead of time and day-of. She has a unique way of approaching her work and her photos captured the essence of or special day.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Lindsay K

Wedding photographers are in abundance in the Sun Valley area, and we chose Dev after asking around. So glad we did! She was wonderful! My husband hates having his picture taken and she was funny and sweet and her work is gorgeous. Her second photographer, Adelaide, is also... Read More wonderful!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Alexandra A

Dev did such a great job with our photos for our wedding in Sun Valley. She is very easy to work with and has a calm presence, which was so nice for the wedding day! We gave her a list of shots we wanted and she worked well with us. I had some ideas of different bridal party... Read More shots and she made sure we got all of those. She is a great photographer and very artistic. I would recommend her to everyone!

Dev Khalsa

Everyday, I am invited into peoples’ lives to celebrate the ordinary and the extraordinary moments that define them. Throughout my 20 year evolution as a wedding photographer, I have learned that providing truly great images goes beyond technical expertise. I believe that personal connections are what lead to the creation of enduring images. I am honored to work with clients and bring their vision into focus and committed to making sure everyone has a lot of fun in the process! I am fueled daily by the fantastic best friend I had at 18 who is now my husband and our 2 amazing daughters.