Wedding

Service Staff, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

3911 Limerick Rd, Clyde, OH (419) 355-6253

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Nikki S

We used Diamon Chariots for our Wedding in October 2016 and everything was spectacular! The experience exceed our expectations. We highly recommend Diamon Chariots!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Andrea M

Diamond Chariots was wonderful from start to finish. They were very prompt in answering questions and very knowledgeable about what vehicle would work for our party. They always kept us informed and called the week before the wedding to confirm details. Our driver was a class... Read More act. He was at the church early, had a champagne toast for me and my husband, and was flexible with our requests. He even helped my get my dress in and out of the bus, made sure that nobody forgot flowers for pictures, and joked with us throughout the day making it even more fun. We rented the Voyager and were comfortable with 16 people. Everything is included in the price. The vehicle was clean and very modern. Diamond Chariots was the perfect choice for our wedding day. The time with them between our ceremony and reception was one of our favorite parts of the day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah M

We hired Diamond Chariots for our wedding last weekend. From the very get-go they were a pleasure to work with. They were quick, thorough, answered any questions I had and followed up with us a week before the wedding to confirm details. They were on time, efficient and great... Read More sports! Our driver was absolutely terrific. The whole experience was wonderful and made our day so much easier! I would HIGHLY recommend Diamond Chariots for any occasion!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Katie D

Our wedding was in late November and we decided to book with Diamond Chariots at the last minute when there was a prediction for cold weather. They were more than accommodating and went above our expectations. Our entire bridal party had a wonderful experience and stayed warm... Read More and comfortable traveling various places for outdoor photos as well as out to our reception hall.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Melissa F

Diamond Chariots was phenomenal. Warren was our driver for our limo bus and he went above and beyond his duties. He held an umbrella for the photographer and vidographer, he helped the bride up and down the steps and held her dress while she walked over the wet ground. He was... Read More cheerful, yet professional and the bridal party felt safe even during the snow storm! We will be recomending Diamond Chariots in the future.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Erin C

We rented the limo bus "Journey". Since none of the groomsmen knew any of the bridesmaids we chose to have their spouses and significant others ride along. We had a blast! The limo was clean and ready with ice and champagne. Our driver was so kind and flexible, which was... Read More important because the weather ruined our plans to take pictures outside! Totally recommend them!

Limo Bus

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Courtney G

Diamond Chariots was totally awesome! We rented the limo bus Champagne and had plenty of room for our bridal party and their significant others. Their limo bus was top notch and very clean. Our driver was Butch and he was fantastic. He even made sure that a card that we had... Read More received was put in our card box once we arrived at the reception. We would highly recommend these guys!

Wedding bus

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Kaitlyn H

We had Ron ( the owner) as our driver for our wedding & he was absolutely fabulous! He had the Champaign & red carpet ready when we came out of the Church, then he took my husband, son and I to the reception hall where our drinks for the bus were and he gladly helped us carry... Read More out and load the coolers with beer! We then went back to pick the bridal party up and headed out for pictures, stopping at 3 different places. He was the first to stand outside and help me out of the bus! He was also great with our photographer, even letting her climb on top to snap some pictures! We were thoroughly impressed and thankful for his services! Also, the bus we had was the "voyager" and we comfortably sat 21 people . It was just all around an awesome ride, and experience!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Diana S

Great service!! I forget who we had as a driver, but she was very good...had the red carpet, the bottle of champagne for my husband and I, and we were very easily able to hook up an iPod for a playlist one of the bridesmaids made. No complaints at all!! I would recommend this... Read More vendor to anyone in the Tiffin, Fremont, Clyde, Sandusky area!

Sweet Ride!

Reviewed on 8/24/2014 Alison H

We used Diamond Chariots for our wedding to transport the bridal party and for the hotel shuttle for our guests. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the vehicle and the service was excellent! The driver was on time and professional.

5 star service!

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Brandis S

We used Diamond Chariots service for our December wedding and could not have been more impressed. Setting up the arrangements was a breeze with Sherry who took care of everything with such class. Our limo bus for the day was Journey with Butch as our driver. The limo was very... Read More spacious and allowed us room for our readers, singers and guests of the wedding party to join us in celebrating on the way to our reception. Butch was excellent, the perfect combination of fun and professional. All the extra perks were taken care of -from stocked ice to cool our drinks to the booming speaker system. We also utilized their service for transportation of our wedding party back to one of our local hang outs to continue our celebration after the reception. Our experience was nothing less than superb. I know I can count on Diamond Chariots for their services in the future without having to worry about a thing! Thanks for making our perfect day a little more perfect!!

Great limobus!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Laura S

Our limo bus from Diamond Chariots, called Champagne, was beautiful! Their buses are almost brand new as of 2013 and they are gorgeous. The hardwood floor is super nice because they won't stain with age! We checked out other limousine companies and irreversibly stained carpet... Read More was an immediate turn off. The owner of Diamond Chariots is very passionate about his fleet and I can only imagine that these buses will never have issues such as stalling or broken air conditioners (both of which we have experience when people we know have opted for cheaper limo buses!). Our driver was very professional and poured us champagne as we came out of the church. He was very accommodating to a change of plans when it started pouring rain and we had to make a quick back up plan for outdoor pictures. The wedding package includes 3 hours. We recommend Diamond Chariots!

I offered to write a review

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Bryan M

"We used Diamond Chariots for our wedding in Marblehead and reception on Catawba Island in September. Working with Ron and Sherri at Diamond Chariots was great. They were extremely professional and they delivered on every promise. Tom (our driver) was all decked out in a tux and... Read More had champagne waiting on ice the minute we walked out of the Church. I was on a few party buses for weddings this pas...t summer and Diamond Chariots was easily the best experience. The party bus looked brand new and everything inside was clean. We brought a cooler on the bus and they had clean glass ware ready for use. Needless to say, we had the party going well before the reception. I would strongly recommend Diamond Chariots for any wedding parties or other get togethers."

Party, Party, Party

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Brittany W

Literally we used Diamond Chariots for three parties. We rented 2 buses on the same night for our bachelor and bachelorette parties. The girls went one direction the guys another and we both had so much fun. The day of our wedding the limo bus was on time and loaded with ice... Read More for our celebration after the ceremony. It was such a peace of mind to have the driver take care of us with slippery roads for our parties in January and on our February wedding. Thank you Diamond Chariots for having our bus clean and warm! I highly recommend their service.

Absolutely Perfect!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Holly S

We used Diamond Chariots for our rehearsal dinner as well as our wedding day!!! Everything about their services was fantastic!!! I would never use any other limo service for anything!!! They were the perfect touch to our perfect day!!!!

Awesome Service

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Kate B

We had a bridal party of 14 and had a hard time finding a vehicle that would take all of us to the reception. Diamond Chariots were so helpful and friendly. We ended up getting a party bus, which was awesome!! They served us champagne and had a red carpet leading up from the... Read More church into the bus, we felt like royals! The chauffer was friendly, and there wasn't any hidden fees at the end!

Sweet Ride!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Megan B

We had the limo Champagne and it was amazing! Our driver was Kim and she took us anywhere we wanted. They have wells on the bus to put our own drinks in, and they called to confirm all the details and to see if we wanted them to even stock the bus for us.

PARTY TIME

Reviewed on 1/03/2013 Julie E

My favorite part of the whole day! Our driver texted us the night before to introduce himself and so that we had his number just in case! He was on time, looked great and got us to the reception safely and on time! The party bus itself was spacious, clean, and very nice!... Read More Everyone loved it! I would use it again for a night out on the town!!

Class Act!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Lydia A

A lot of Limo companies can be a bit sleezy; however our driver was on time, classy, so sweet, made special stops and was knowledgeable about the area! Couldn't have asked for better service from him!

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Amanda C

Everything went according to plan. The limo was awesome!!

A blast!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Jenna D

This was probably actually one of our favorite parts of the day! We had so much fun in the party bus!! They were extremely easy to work with and the bus was spotless. We played music and brought in alcohol. They were great about direction and being on time. Well worth the money... Read More to have this company and a party bus!!

Limo Bus Driver made our day special (and fun!)

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Tara K

My first impression of Diamond Chariots was that they were super fast at responding. This made me feel at ease that I could reach them at anytime with questions. They also kept in contact to make sure they had all the details for our big day. We had our driver take us from the... Read More ceremony to the reception and he even let us drive out of the way to my Grandpa's farm to take pictures. He greeted us after the ceremony with a toast and a blessing which was unexpected and very special. So happy with the service of Diamond Chariots. We also loved our party bus! We had the whole wedding party sitting comfortable with plenty of space for beverages.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Jaimee P

The party bus was by far one of the most fun times of the entire wedding. You get to walk in on a red carpet and get a champaign toast before getting on the bus! Our driver was so much fun but he wasn't trying to talk to us the entire time. He was friendly but not overly... Read More friendly and too involved. Although the cost is somewhat steep for only 3 hours of service, it was an expense that I was willing to pay for with how great it turned out!

Such a fun time!

Reviewed on 2/21/2012 Lauren D

I was initially hesitant about renting a limousine or party bus - not knowing what to expect. We are SO happy we did!! From the time we stepped on after the ceremony until we arrived at the reception, this was one of the highlights of our day! So much fun to spend close time... Read More with the bridal party! They had a red carpet ready for us, made as many stops as we wanted, and we were able to bring some sandwiches and our own beer/wine for the ride! Such a blast!

Driver was wonderful

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Rachel E

I did not get on or off the party bus with out the limo drivers help. He even helped us with pictures and fixing my vail. Such a super guy!!!