Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co.

Saugerties, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co.

A BALLROOM IN SAUGERTIES, NY

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co. brings the look and feel of downtown New York right to the heart of the Hudson Valley in Saugerties, New York. Get all the ritzy and posh elegance of Manhattan, without the hustle and bustle of the big city or having to worry about finding a parking spot. The venue is right by Esopus Falls, making for breathtaking wedding photos. The hotel has 30 boutique-style guest rooms for a unique lodging experience for the couple and any wedding guests who wish to stay the night. On staff is Chef Giuseppe Napoli, who incorporates a farm-to-table method of cooking into the couple's wedding menu.

The Grand Ballroom. This space seats over 400 guests for a wedding and reception. The room itself features many windows that provide natural light, and a deck where wedding guests can step out and view the waterfall. The walls are a bright white, allowing for easy illumination and decorating on its blank palette.

The Tavern. Couples can host a rehearsal dinner at this renowned restaurant, with food prepared under the guidance of Chef Napoli. Dishes include fish, pasta, meats and a range of other contemporary American cuisine. The restaurant features a rustic-meets-modern design, with a warm brick fireplace and art deco chairs and booths.

Couples are free to schedule a visit of Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co. seven days a week. Once the couple decides to have a wedding at the hotel, they receive the services of a professional wedding coordinator who specializes in room design, decorating, floral arrangements and the overall execution of the event. The coordinator helps the couple pick out linens, napkins, centerpieces and any entertainment.

The wedding reception begins with a cocktail hour with passed hors d'oeuvres, a vegetable display and a cheese display. Couples can also choose to have a pasta or carving station available during this time. The wedding meal starts with a first course of salad, and then moves on to table-side entrée selection before cake and dessert.

Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co. offers a wide range of dessert options, including tiered cakes with mousse and custard fillings and pastries. A two-tier cake serves 75 guests, a three-tier cake serves 125 and a four-tier cake serves 150. Guests who wish to bring their own cake must pay a cake-cutting fee per person. Bar service for the reception is open and features standard, premium and top-tier options, with the more expensive options having more spirit selections.

The staff at Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co. goes above and beyond to provide a memorable experience. Some of the unique touches guests can expect from the venue include:

• Personalized wedding menus at each place setting
  • Dinner for two for the couple on the first anniversary
  • Personal host who greets guests to the wedding
  • Gluten-free, vegan, Kosher and lactose-free menu options

Luxury in the heart of the Hudson Valley

Let Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co.create a once-in-a-lifetime experience complete with gourmet catering, luxury accommodations and breathtaking views of the Esopus Waterfalls. Our versatile event space can accommodate all of your wedding needs. The Grand Ballroom welcomes up to 400 guests, or for a more intimate affair, choose from one of many unique spaces within the properties. With a well-appointed boutique hotel on site, Diamond Mills Hotel & Saugerties Steamboat Co. is your wedding destination. Just 2 hours north of NYC and 45 minutes south of Albany.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Loft, Restaurant, Tented

25 South Partition Street, Saugerties, NY (845) 247-0700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Christine W

We had a wonderful experience celebrating our wedding at the Diamond Mills! We had our ceremony on the terrace which was absolutely beautiful as well as a wonderful place for photographs and for lounging after the ceremony and during the reception. The staff was excellent and... Read More the evening went so smoothly without any mishaps. Bethany our event coordinator is fantastic at her job, she loves what she does and it shows. Everything was organized and orchestrated perfectly and all of our needs were accommodated without hesitation. The food was excellent as well as the cake. We stayed at the hotel along with a few of our bridal party guests and Gina the hotel manager was great to work with. I would not change a thing and would highly recommend Diamond Mills for weddings or any event.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Michelle P

We had the wedding of our dreams at Diamond Mills. Every step of the process was handled beautifully by Bethany, who was cheerful and responsive and seemed genuinely excited to be planning our wedding with us. I had lots of ideas for how I wanted to reception area to look and... Read More small touches I wanted included, and Bethany seamlessly made all of my plans a reality. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch; I got ready at the venue in the beautiful bridal suite which makes a great backdrop for photos, the ballroom was breathtaking, and all of our guests commented on how lovely the surroundings were and how good the food was! There is so much natural beauty at Diamond Mills which made it a big selling point, and it did not disappoint at our reception. The patio overlooks the waterfalls and it made a lovely location for the cocktail hour and for people to step outside throughout the reception, and the waterfalls made an absolutely breathtaking background for our photos. I cannot recommend this venue enough.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Jessica L

We loved Diamond Mills for our ceremony and reception. Bethany made my life so easy by answering every little question that I had. On the day of, everything went perfectly and all of our guests complimented us on the beautiful backdrop and especially on how nice the wait staff... Read More was. Over al, a perfect place for a wedding.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Tori C

I don’t even know how to begin to write a review for Diamond Mills as our entire experience there was simply indescribable. My now husband and I knew that we wanted something somewhat unique and a little more relaxed when looking for a venue. As soon as we walked into The... Read More Tavern, with its somewhat rustic, yet elegant appearance overlooking the falls, we knew that was the place for us. I simply cannot speak highly enough about the staff that worked so closely with us throughout the entire process. Bethany was absolutely incredible! She was always in close contact, worked to answer any questions guiding us through the entire process and most importantly, genuinely cared and was so excited for us. On the day of, she worked with all of our vendors and exceeded every expectation. Our guests continue to reach out to express how much fun they had and we have heard on countless occasions, “That was the absolute best wedding we’ve ever been to”. Quality service. Exceptional food. Perfect execution on the day of. Caring staff. Beautiful views! I simply cannot say enough! If we could do it all over again we would choose Diamond Mills every time! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Wendi S

We had a beautiful, bicycle-themed wedding at Diamond Mills on 4/30/17. Even though it lightly rained off & on earlier in the day, we were still able to have the ceremony outdoors, with the gorgeous Esopus waterfall in the background. We were even able to bike into the reception... Read More area following the ceremony. Guests were able to relax on the deck by the falls during the reception as well. Bethany, the amazing event coordinator at Diamond Mills, is so sweet & was extremely helpful before & during the event. Huge thanks to Bethany! Food, drinks & service were top notch. Guests raved about how much they loved the wedding & location. Couldn't have asked for a better wedding day & venue!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Tracy O

Ryan and I were SO HAPPY with our venue choice! Diamond Mills - where do we start. I mean, it has a waterfall! The venue and grounds are stunning. We are from Albany, NY and had a venue closer to home in mind for our wedding. We were visiting Diamond Mills so that we could... Read More say "we looked at enough places." When we drove down for a visit though, our plans changed. Bethany was the first person we met and would turn out to be the best event planner ever! She was so warm and welcoming from the first moment we met and throughout the planning humored my Project Manager ways - too many questions, my own floor plans (which made her laugh) and TRYING to do her job so she didn't have to. Our trust in her allowed me to sit back and focus on the things I needed to and let her handle all the other stuff. She was invaluable and made our wedding planning and day FUN. In addition Laurie was wonderful to work with to book the space and all the initial planning. The Diamond Mills staff was wonderful the day/night of as well - many guests commented about how there was always someone there asking if they needed anything. And the hotel staff was wonderful; accommodating guests who filled the entire hotel that night. Overall we could not have asked for a better experience and would HIGHLY recommend this wedding venue.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Ashley M

My husband and I got married at Diamond Mills on 10/22/16 and the wonderful staff made sure our day ran as smoothly as possible! We had a small bridal party so we had more than enough room in the gorgeous bridal suite to get ready, and the boys had the conference room... Read More overlooking the exceptional falls. They were so accommodating for my sister who came early to decorate, and our hotel room for the night was so classy and comfortable! I’ve had the honor to be one of Laurie Hicinbothem’s first students and to get married at her new place of work felt surreal and full-circle. Her and Bethany go above and beyond to make your day the best it can be! Every time an idea or worry would pop into my head (which was many, we booked Diamond Mills two years in advance!) I would email Bethany and she would take my stress away. My husband and I are so glad we chose Diamond Mills as our wedding venue. It’s such a beautiful building and the grounds are picture perfect. It rained on our wedding day, but that didn’t stop us from capturing breathtaking shots overlooking the falls. The interior is absolutely stunning; you will not be disappointed with all of the photo opportunities! The food was fantastic and you AND your guests will be treated like royalty.

2017-03-24T13:18:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind response. We are so pleased you loved your beautiful day, and can't wait to welcome you back to Diamond Mills in the future.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kristyn M

I don't even know where to begin. If you are planning a wedding and want a venue with an exceptional staff who truly care about making your day perfect then Diamond Mills is for you. If it weren't for Bethany, I don't know if I could've pulled off our wedding. My husband and I... Read More live in OK, but are from NY. We wanted nothing more than to come home for our wedding, but we knew the planning process would not be easy when doing everything long distance. Bethany helped to make everything as easy as she possibly could. From phone calls to emails to snail mail, she was always on top of it. My husband is from Saugerties so anytime we could make it home over the year leading up to the wedding we made sure to stop by and check up on things. Bethany was there with open arms every single time. On the weekend of the wedding she helped unload the cars upon cars full of decor, and literally read my mind on how I wanted everything set up. When I saw the reception and ceremony space all done up I was in awe. I have been to quite a few weddings and even worked in a wedding venue at one point, and I have never seen anything like what I saw on our wedding day. The staff were all there and working full force despite the blizzard outside. Diamond Mills is a beautiful venue with a unique location overlooking the Esopus River. My very large family is from Long Island, so they were fortunate enough to make a weekend getaway out of it, and the staff were so helpful. The morning of our wedding was a complete snow storm. We literally had a white wedding. The parking lot and roads were cleared, the fireplace was toasty warm, and our guests felt welcomed from the moment they arrived to the moment they checked out. The food was delicious,. Definitely not your typical wedding food. We had an abundance of options at cocktail hour, a wide variety of dinner choices, and on top of the cake, we had a Viennese table with any dessert you could think of. The morning after the wedding we had a beautiful brunch arranged in the tavern for our guests who traveled, and Santa even made a guest appearance at both the wedding and brunch. We definitely got what we wanted for Christmas this year!

2017-03-14T09:42:37 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you enjoyed your wedding at Diamond Mills Hotel & Tavern. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're grateful that you chose our venue and that your guests enjoyed the hotel, food and wedding! We hope to welcome... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Jordan V

So I did not book the Diamond Mills - this review is on my initial tour and meeting with the Sales Manager Laurie. We met with Laurie on a Saturday morning. Prior to the tour, I essentially had my mind set on this venue - it would've been the perfect location, the venue is very... Read More pretty, and I thought the gold package was a good value (That's why I've given this review 1 star - because of the venue and value. If I were to base my "stars" on the service I received and my experience with the Sales Manager I would give a 0). I was prepared to request a proposal and give a deposit that day. Laurie was the least friendly sales person I ever met. She merely showed us around. When we inquired about adding a soup course - obviously an extra cost which we were ok with - she told us that would take extra time because the staff would have to clean it up. She basically was trying to sell us out of it and acted as if it would be an inconvenience. During the entire meeting she acted as if we were an inconvenience and like she didn't care if we booked or not. If this was the experience we were getting before we signed a contract/paid them money, what was it going to be like after? If she didn't care about us now, why would she care once we booked? As I stated I was pretty much set on this location up until this meeting. I was very disappointed with the experience and since then decided to look elsewhere for venues. Our wedding day is supposed to be a special day for my fiancé and me and the initial impression received at this venue was very off-putting. The Sales Manager sold us out of booking with them. I'm have read some other negative reviews about the management here which has cemented my concerns for me.

2017-02-28T10:57:57 Response from the vendor

We are truly sorry that your experience with Diamond Mills was not the best. Exceeding our guests' expectations is always our number one priority. We are happy to speak with you further to amend this situation. Again, we apologize for this experience.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Michaela C

My husband and I got married in Catskill, NY, and we needed to book a hotel block for our wedding guests. Our wedding planner recommended Diamond Mills Hotel, and we just fell in love with it. It was a stylish luxury boutique hotel with a tavern and beautiful views, and we... Read More wanted to be sure our guests were comfortable and well taken care of. In addition, the hotel was only 20 minutes from our venue so it was convenient for guest transportation. I emailed Gina, the hotel general manager, and she was such a pleasure to work with. She responded to all of my emails and initial inquiries and sent me a list of rooms that the hotel could block off for our wedding. Unfortunately, we weren’t having our wedding at Diamond Mills so they couldn’t give us a discounted rate but that was understandable. As our wedding day approached, the staff at the Diamond Mills made sure that we were prepared by giving us a guest rooming list and other information such as their welcome bag policy. My guests loved staying there and made sure to mention what a great hotel it was. After our wedding, the hotel immediately sent us our deposit back with no issues. It was so easy to work with them, and we really appreciated their help as it was one less thing to stress about during our wedding weekend!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Caitlyn P

We celebrated our wedding on 11/11/16 and cannot express how wonderful the staff, especially Bethany, made our day absolutely perfect! Every step of the way from when we first visited to the end of the wedding was met with professionalism and quality service. You can tell that... Read More they love what they do!! Leading up to the event being an out of state bride, Bethany was always quick to answer our emails and get us all the info we needed! It was always a, "Yes, sure we can do that, no problem" response which took a lot of stress away. During the wedding the waite staff were on top of what we needed and made sure we had plenty to eat and drink all night. I was never with an empty drink in hand and was actually able to sit and eat most of my meal. The rest they sent up to our room for a well needed snack later! I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was, we can't wait to go back and celebrate our 1 year anniversary.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Christine P

We had our ceremony and reception at the Diamond Mills in the Fall of 2016. It was a SPECTACULAR experience all around. What a beautiful venue and the view is just remarkable. They have a wonderful bridal suite where my bridal party got to relax and drink champagne while getting... Read More our hair and makeup done. The men had their own room which was overlooking the falls. We had our ceremony outside which was right in front of the waterfalls. You could not ask for a better location. Our wedding photos are phenomenal. Bethany, the event coordinator, made sure every detail of the wedding matched my vision and she was there the whole night to make sure everything went smoothly. She was immensely helpful during the wedding planning process, too. From start to finish every staff member was attentive, friendly, and professional. I really felt like the staff there went above and beyond. Our guests raved about the hors d’oeuvres, the entrees, and the cake! Their pastry chef even perfectly replicated a lumberjack groom’s cake as a surprise for my husband. The entire day was beautiful and elegant. It was such a memorable experience. Many thanks to Bethany Boyce & Tom Struzzieri.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ashley G

We are so happy that we chose Diamond Mills as our wedding venue. We live in Saugerties and went to a wedding expo to take a tour and fell in love with it! Bethany was our wedding planner, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond to emails and... Read More was very organized. She helped me throughout the planning process, and we were in constant communication to make sure that we had all of the details for the day covered. She coordinated with the vendors and made everything go smoothly. We were able to drop off all of our decorations, favors, etc the week before, and we talked about what I wanted the vision to be. She and the staff executed everything beautifully, and my husband and I had to stress, and were able to enjoy our evening. Many of our guests commented on how great the food and service was, and we were so happy to hear that. Thank you to all of the staff at Diamond Mills, especially Bethany, for helping to make our wedding the best day EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Morgane N

Wonderful venue! My husband and I just got married on 10/14/16. We had an amazing time at this venue. The staff was so accommodating! My guests were so happy with the service that they recieved. Bethany is the best wedding coordinator! She was so helpful with all of my... Read More questions. She always got back to me so quickly and she was so helpful the day of the wedding. She made my dreams come true and I am so thankful that I had her support! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue! Everyone should get married here :)

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

I would like to see the wedding venue respond to the entries that are less than 5 stars: rude managers, deciding to have a tent or not at the last minute, unexpected costs, etc.

2017-02-28T11:33:18 Response from the vendor

Hello, We are very sorry you were unhappy with your experience at Diamond Mills. Our staff is happy to amend this situation. Please call or email our events staff to rectify your experience. Thank you.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Chrissy C

Wedding Date: 7/3/16 Diamond Mills was suggested to me from a friend of mine. When I viewed the photos online I was not sold but I agreed to go take a look. From the moment I walked through the door I was blown away. The foyer is gorgeous, the dining room is spacious and... Read More elegant and the patio was beautiful. We booked our wedding and Laurie worked with me to edit our package a bit to suit our needs. We choose the diamond package. A few months later we met with our wedding consultant Bethany. She was amazing from day one, very energetic, had amazing ideas and suggestions for us and I knew I would trust her to help me put together a great day. We emailed often, responses were quick and she was very accommodating, I can’t say enough about how much we LOVED working with her. We also booked the hotel on site for our guests, the hotel is gorgeous and our guests loved the views, patio and convenience. We also booked the tavern on site for a 2-hr after party; the guests loved having more time to celebrate. The bridal suite was large and worked great for my 7 bridesmaids and the moms to get ready in. The weather was perfect and we had our ceremony out on the patio. Our guests RAVED about how beautiful the venue was. We are still getting calls weeks later about our wedding. The cocktail hour food was beyond amazing. Our guests loved the Chinese take out station with food served in takeout boxes, the crab cakes were to die for and everything was great. Bethany met us at the door after the ceremony with the signature drinks for us. Dinner was great, just wait till your tasting, you will understand why I’m raving about the food so much. We also had a Viennese hour, which was excellent. I could and would go on and on about how amazing our wedding was, how great the bar staff was and how perfect Bethany was as a wedding coordinator. If you want to make a HUGE impact on your guests at your wedding, book Diamond Mills, you will be blown away about all of the amazing details the venue and staff will add to your special day.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 A S

Diamond Mills is a breath-taking venue. We had our wedding in the Tavern at Diamond Mills, instead of the ballroom, and it was a super cool space with such character for a smaller (100) wedding. I loved the flow between different areas for people to move around in. The bar, the... Read More terrace, the dining room, the mezzanine, the library, etc. There were spectacular views for our ceremony on the terrace. Everyone was very impressed with the food, but even more so with the quality of the service. Bar & Wait staff were great. The on-site wedding coordinator (Bethany) was absolutely amazing, fielding questions and requests during the months leading up to the wedding, straight through to the night of the wedding. She made us feel like we were her top priority at all times. She was extremely personable, organized and on top of everything. We had a fantastic wedding here. Top notch, I highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Olivia G

Diamond Mills is STUNNING! We are so happy we chose this venue for our April wedding. Bethany, their event coordinator, is absolutely AMAZING!! We honestly can't say enough good things about her! We live in NC and our wedding was in NY. Bethany fit us into her schedule any time... Read More we were in NY visiting, and even set up 2 separate tastings for us. The Chef is incredible as well! All the food was sooooo amazing - we had a ton of old Italians at our wedding and they all gave the food 2 thumbs up! Diamond Mills also provided our wedding cake which was included in the price. We sent in a photo of what we wanted and the Chef copied it EXACTLY! They even allowed us to have 2 different flavors in the cake. Diamond Mills worked with our budget and really went above and beyond what we expected. We had our own wedding planner that Bethany worked with really well to make sure our day was everything we dreamed it would be. Diamond Mills itself is just stunning. From the moment our guests walked in the door, everywhere they looked was beautiful. And you DEFINITELY can't beat the view of the waterfall!! It was very clean, and the whole serving staff on the day-of was very polity and professional. A bunch of our guests stayed overnight and were all very impressed. We had brunch there the next day at The Tavern which also exceeded our expectations. Overall, if you're getting married in the Hudson Valley and are looking for a venue with an incredible view, lavish decor, great food, and easy-to-work-with staff, Diamond Mills has something for you. We are extremely happy we chose this venue and would HIGHLY recommend them!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Lori B

Diamond Mills was the best choice for our wedding this past October. From the moment we visited the venue, there was nothing we did not like about the space (it was a even a rainy day!) We immediately booked for the last available Saturday in the fall of 2015 which was October... Read More 31, 2015. We initially worked with Laurie and she was very helpful and informative. She kept in touch with us throughout the process until Bethany Boyce took over in late summer before the wedding. Again, she was very accommodating and made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with. We had some unique demands as our wedding was on Halloween related to our special dance, candy bar, etc and she was more than willing to work with us to make sure our vision came to life. She was so hands on and helped us during the planning process and then the weekend of- making sure the venue and decor was set up the way we had hoped. We went with a silver package with the top shelf bar upgrade and as per our guests this was a perfect amount of food during the cocktail hour and everyone raved about the dinner itself (short ribs, pumpkin ravioli, salmon) We spent the whole weekend at Diamond Mills after having our rehearsal dinner in Kingston on Friday night and the accommodations were incredible. Gina Hornbeck was amazing and met all of our requests. Again, we felt like we were the only people in the hotel and everyone catered to us. My husband and I booked the Esopus Suite for the night before and night of which the bridal party used Friday night and Saturday morning to get ready in. It was large enough to accommodate the beauty team as well as all of the bridesmaids (8) comfortably. We also booked the Tavern for an after-party which our guests loved. If you decide to order food for this, be mindful the portions are small! Overall, we could not have asked for a better setting have our wedding reception and stay for the entire weekend. Diamond Mills exceeded our expectations! A special thank you to Laurie, Bethany and Gina for making our dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Brandon R

There is no better way to start this review then to tell you that it has been nearly a month since the wedding and it is still the talk of the town. People have been raving about the food, staff, location, decor and more. We worked directly with Laurie and Bethany. Bethany was... Read More hired only a couple months prior to the big day and we were apprehensive to have such a big change so close to the day. Bethany turned out to be one of the best parts of having out event at Diamond Mills. She was attentive to every detail, including at one point holding the 3 year old ring bearer while his mother prepared to sing for the ceremony. Bethany greeted every question with a smile and ensured that our requests were not just met but exceeded. When considering this venue make sure you get a chance to meet with Bethany. She is a major plus. Laurie over sees the big picture and is very organized. She is approachable and made us feel welcome at the tasting and during all the meetings preceding our event. She is an excellent person to do business with. Morning of the event the venue was opened to us at 10am. This gave us plenty of time to get settled and prepare for the day ahead. We brought all of our decorations to the venue and dropped them off to Bethany. Bethany quickly came up with great ideas on how to assemble our table markers and the decorations we provided. My wife and her bridal party were treated to a beautiful bridal sweet. My groomsmen and myself were also given a room down the hall which doubles as a conference room. This gave us ample spaced to get ready and have a few drinks to settle in. Gourmet cheese and cracker platters were provided with champagne. Staff was very attentive as soon as we walked in the door, offering to get us drinks, food and basically anything we could need. The ceremony was conducted on the terrace of the venue overlooking the waterfall. We couldn’t have asked for more of a breath taking view which gave us amazing pictures. The cocktail hour started immediately following the ceremony. Food was ready right on time and wait staff were on point. The reception following the cocktail hour was excellent, dinner service could not have been better and each table had their own waiter/waitress. The food was A+ from the vegetable and cheese table to the entrees there isn’t a single criticism to be heard about the food. The food was so good that my wife and I have made the Tavern a go to spot for dinner on a consistent basis. After the reception ended the party moved to The Tavern, my wife and I opted to have an after party. The after party was the selling point for myself when we first looked for a venue. For a minimal charge we were able to enjoy an extra two hours with our guests while enjoying a few drinks and some food to pick at. The bartenders went above and beyond for our guests. Hotel was a little pricey for our guests so most stayed down the road. We were given a room at a discount and it was really beautiful. The hotel staff made sure we had a chilled bottle of champagne and desserts from the wedding waiting for us. The hotel is on site and a 100 yard walk from the tavern which is a very convenient amenity. Diamond Mills is amazing. It is affordable, while providing above and beyond service. Bethany is friendly, upbeat and will work make your day what you’ve always dreamed of. HAVE YOUR WEDDING HERE!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 [email protected] n

Diamond Mills was an absolutely amazing venue to have our wedding! The waterfalls provided the PERFECT back drop to our ceremony. The food was absolutely out of this world and the staff that assisted in setting up the day of the wedding and served our guests during the cocktail... Read More hour and reception were above par! They were outstanding! We have gotten so many compliments about the beautiful venue and the amazing food! My only complaints are having to pay for our food tasting. As out of state clients, we had to make a special trip up to NY for a food tasting and were charged for something that is usually a complimentary service, especially since we had already booked the venue and paid a deposit. I understand that they provide an event once a month for a tasting, but my husband and I never could take time off of work to travel to that event. I also had a hiccup with the bridal suite being available earlier in the morning to us in order to have our hair and makeup done for a First Look. You have the bridal suite 12 hours prior to the end of your event so we had the suite starting at 11:30am, but we needed it at 8:30am in order to have our hair and makeup done and ready for pictures. Diamond Mills did accommodate me by giving us the suite at 9:30am, but we needed to have all of our belongings out of the suites before the reception started so my bridal party had to cart all of our stuff out of the bridal suite before the ceremony started and put things in our cars. Later, we went back upstairs and the suites were still not cleaned and un-used so we could have kept our things in the suites after-all. The bridal suites should be available to the wedding party the entire day of the wedding! You are paying to use the venue and girls need to get ready very early in order to be ready for pictures and it is nice to have the suite during the reception to keep our things there so we are not worry about it before the ceremony begins. Apart from those 2 minor things, Diamond Mills was wonderful! I am so happy that we had our wedding at this venue and we do it all over again if we could! I worked mainly with Bethany the last few months before the wedding day and she was an absolute dream to work with! She was so friendly, responsive, accommodating and just a sweet-heart! Thank you Diamond Mills for providing an amazing venue and wonderful food/service for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Amanda G

Our wedding on 8/7/15 was absolutely beautiful. When my husband and I first visited Diamond Mills (the 2nd venue we looked at), we instantly knew we had to have our wedding there. It really sells itself. The waterfall is breathtaking, the brick building, the giant staircase,... Read More the beautiful rooms - it was all just amazing. Laurie had been extremely helpful throughout the entire year and a half and her calm energy especially helped us (me) when we got closer to the wedding. From the food tasting to all of the random times my husband and family wanted to stop in to take a look, Laurie was gracious and helpful. She responded very quickly to emails and it was all just an easy process with her. Our ceremony overlooked the waterfall and we had Laurie and Bethany working so well with the DJ (Donnie with Your Event Matters who is amazing) to have us enter the ceremony at the perfect moment. My father and I came out to a specific moment in a certain song and Bethany had us walk out at that exact moment - making the entrance perfect. Since I may be a little crazy, I created a layout of how I wanted everything to look (favors, guest "book", pictures, etc.) and Laurie and Bethany set it up perfectly. The food was absolutely delicious (especially the short rib) and the cake (which I heard could be dry) was moist and amazing! We got the red velvet. While the price of the actual venue and wedding itself was very reasonable, I will say the price of the hotel was pretty high. We had booked half of the hotel with our guests so we felt a little bad having them pay such a large amount for one night, but we didn't hear any complaints from the guests. Apparently they loved the heated floors in the bathroom - which I wish I tried! However, Gina (at the hotel) was great to work with. Overall, I am SO happy we had our wedding at Diamond Mills. It isn't your typical venue and that's what I love about it. I really wanted a venue that was fairly new and something our guests have not seen before - and Diamond Mills was just that. It was exactly what I pictured and had in mind when we got engaged and to have our wedding there was a beautiful dream. It felt so surreal the entire night because it all turned out to be perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Diamond Mills!

Reviewed on 5/27/2015 Jennifer P

Our experience with Diamond Mills was nothing short of amazing. All of our guests ranted and raved about the attention to detail and wait staff, how beautiful everything looked, and how "perfect" it all was. Diamond Mills was the first venue that we looked at because we loved... Read More how beautiful the grounds were, the waterfall in the back, the open terrace for guests to enjoy, and we had dined there before and knew the food was amazing. After our first sit-down with their coordinator, we knew we had found the place. They accommodated every single request that we made and were extremely professional throughout the whole planning process. It may sound strange, but even the tasting a few weeks before the wedding was something my husband and I will never forget because it was THAT good. They paired each dish with a wine that could be offered the day of our event and it made the entire meal that much better. Open bar is included in each of their packages with many different options for upgrades. The cake is also included and there are an endless number of ways to make it your own (for example, we had alternating layers of vanilla and chocolate with fresh strawberries in between) and all of the guests loved it! I could go on and on about our wonderful experience with Diamond Mills. We drove 45 minutes from the church to there because we felt it was worth it. We are so very glad that we chose Diamond Mills for our venue!

Wonderful memories that will last a lifetime at Diamond Mills!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015

Our wedding on 3/29/15 held in the Tavern at Diamond Mills was everything we wanted it to be and so much more! From our brunch and initial meeting with the Events Director, Laurie, to our menu planning with the Chef, Guiseppe, to the unbelievable grounds at Diamond Mills we... Read More could not have been happier!!! When planning our event we found it very easy working with Laurie and she had answers for all of our questions. She helped us create a time line for the day and and design the layout for the ceremony and reception seating. Gina, the hotel manager, gave us a large room block at a fair price and comped our suite, which was awesome! The detail in the hotel, grounds and doing areas bring a lot of added value to the overall experience. Next, I must address the fantastic food, the Chef and his team! My husband and I and our guests could not get over how delicious and plentiful the food was. There was fresh fruit and danish sent to my room while I was getting ready, there were platters waiting in the bridal suite during cocktail hour prior to our entrance filled with all the food served during cocktail hour, and an unbelievable dinner served family style followed by the presentation of our beautiful wedding cake and a very large vienesse display. People were raving about the food, how every dish they tried was great! I am a pastry chef, my husband a chef, my executive chef was in attendance as well as his sous chef (my good friend) and everyone was raving about the food. The service was spot on, no one had empty glasses or dirty plates piling up. Nothing but compliments from all the guest on how wonderful the service was. Even the owner was there chatting with guests and giving my parents a hand at the end of the night gathering everything up. Our wedding was awesome and we absolutely loved every minute of it! A huge thank you to Diamond Mills and their team for helping us create a day we will always remember!

New Year's Wedding

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Meredith C

My husband and I were lucky to find the Diamond Mills while attending a close friend's wedding prior to us even being engaged. We left the wedding with the feeling that DM would be the perfect place for us to tie the knot. We were in touch with Laurie immediately after the... Read More proposal and we quickly snatched up NYE as our date. We chose to have our ceremony in the foyer area which is not typically where weddings are held - the staff was eager and excited to take a risk and help us have our wedding on the staircase. The reception turned out to be incredible and all of the vendors that DM recommended truly over delivered. The food is amazing and our guests were blown away by the view and incredibly hard working staff. We also had our rehearsal dinner in the Tavern and filled the hotel so you could say we kind of took over the DM for a few days which made the whole experience that much more fun! We are looking forward to visiting the DM again in the near future.