Professional DJ Entertainment

Diamond Productions DJ Entertainment is a professional Wedding Entertainment service committed to delivering a fun, memorable, and personal experience. We provide fun, and a unique experience. You will have "The Best Wedding Reception Ever". Together let's create unforgettable memories. Please call now for pricing!!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Polka, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

8888 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis & Surrounding Area (317) 258-4445

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Catherine D

Devorn was our DJ and he was a great MC and DJ! We met with him two times, first to go over what we had in mind and all the services he provided. After booking him, he emailed/texted/called me a couple of times asking if we needed anything at all. It was very helpful, especially... Read More the client website he had for us, which we can update music to play and special instructions for him. He was very professional and very personable. We ended up doing the Diamond Package and the ball room lights, presentations, bios, and music made a reception to remember! All of our guest kept saying our reception was by far the best and fun, energetic, and the DJ was a great MC! We had 150 guest and the dance floor was always packed! He knows how to read the crowd! He is very prepared. I forgot to bring my garter and he had a new garter in a box for me to use! Very thoughtful and very easy to talk to! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

2017-11-14T16:12:38 Response from the vendor

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to review our services. We pride ourselves self on giving our couple the best that we can provide for your wedding day. Thank you for choosing Diamond Productions DJ Entertainment.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Justine A

Devorn helped make our wedding one truly to remember for everyone involved! Once we met with him over a year ago for our wedding (June 24, 2017), we didn't care to meet or inquire about any other DJs! From follow up e-mails, phone calls, and making sure we knew he was there and... Read More accessible for us during our wedding planning process would set him a part from most wedding DJs. Devorn is very personable and professional in every aspect! Our parents and guests at our wedding complimented him and us over and over again. I am currently receiving inquiry about his contact information by people just seeing a Facebook video displaying what he did for us on our wedding day! He did a ceremony and reception setup for us, uplighting and we chose to do the voiceovers (LOOK INTO THESE.... YOUR GUESTS WILL BE AMAZED AND IT WILL BRING EMOTIONS OUT OF YOU (BRIDE&GROOM) THAT ARE IRREPLACEABLE!)). If I had to go back and chose the entertainment for our wedding, I'd chose Devorn & Diamond Productions again and again!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Tiffany V

Devorn was absolutely amazing though the entire process of planning our wedding; from our first interaction at a Bridal show to the wedding day! He was always very personable and professional! His website made picking songs and planning the reception incredibly easy! Matt and I... Read More wanted everyone to have a great time during the reception and that goal was definitely surpassed! I have heard nothing but great things from our guests about our DJ!! Examples: "best DJ I've seen hands down", "your DJ was the bomb", " I love how he had the entire room involved throughout the whole night". I had multiple guests ask for his information for future events and I would gladly give Diamond Productions out for anyone needing a DJ reference!! Matt and I chose to have voiceovers with personalized messages during the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. Everyone was incredibly touched by this special feature and there wasn't a dry eye to be found! Another special feature we chose was to have our love story played before our first dance. I had many people ask if Devorn knew us personally because of the intricate details he added to our reception. They were shocked to hear that we didn't know him personally and amazed at how he clearly took the time to get to know us to make everything so special! We wanted everyone to walk away from our reception with great memories made and talking about what a great time they had and that's exactly what happened!! Thank you for making our night so special and memorable!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Melissa P

Devorn was very personable and read the crowd well! People were dancing almost the entire time and they complimented us on Devorn multiple times! We needed to play Haitian music for our wedding and Devorn made it very easy to do so!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ashley S

When we were searching for a DJ, we absolutely loved Devorn. He was very personable in our initial meeting and the videos and pictures of past weddings were amazing. What really sold my husband was the company's use of uplighting. We paid extra so that we could have awesome... Read More lighting during the reception. Devorn was not our DJ - Demetrius was. He did a decent job with the announcements and music, but our uplighting was very disappointing. Our colors were gold, champagne, ivory, and black so we wanted a yellow/gold lighting. We were assured this would happen. At the reception, our uplighting was blue and instead of being placed in front of the beautiful columns to illuminate them, the lights were placed to the sides. It did not create the look we paid for and was disappointing. The uplighting is our only complaint - and only because we paid hundreds of dollars extra for this lighting. .

2017-10-28T15:22:17 Response from the vendor

Ashley & Zach I am very sorry that Demetrius did not use the right color for the up-lighting at your Reception. I have spoke with him about this issue and will contact you to resolve this issue in a professional manner immediately. Thank you.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Tawana M

Very unique and original, has his own style. loved especially the love story, introductions and couple's dance. Kept guest on the dance floor. I would recommend DJ Devorn to any and all events. Thanks again for everything, you were amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Katy M

To say Fred was fantastic would be an understatement. He was very professional and had extreme patience with me and my family. We live across the country in Washington so he was very flexible about communicating with me and my husband. He was always easily reachable and... Read More worked with us to make our big day perfect. The day of the wedding Fred made the reception run smoothly and his song choices kept the dance floor alive until closing time. I had a wonderful experience with Fred Green and I would suggest him to anyone that was in need of a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Reuben G

Devorn was nothing short of amazing for my wedding reception. From the pre-wedding meetings and emails to the day of the event. everything was smoothly and perfectly. His music selection and ability to read the crowd at the event was unprecedented and we couldn't be more happy... Read More with the way our reception turned out. Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kate B

Devorn was fabulous to work with and did an incredible job DJing our wedding. Devorn has an amazing stage presence and knew just what to play when. His online timeline and music request tool was easy to use and ensured that all the songs we wanted got played. He's the best in... Read More the business, and I've been to a lot of weddings! Would recommend 100%.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Mike R

Devorn was a great MC & DJ. He was very attentive at the event and was willing to work with any changes that needed to be made. He was very personable and made sure to listen to our requests for the day, and from the beginning, I could see that he truly cared about making our... Read More night special, and I felt like more than just a customer. His music selection was great, and it was a night I will always remember.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Allison A

There are not enough great things I could say about Devorn! He was the best DJ we could have possibly asked for. Very professional and fun at the same time. Made our wedding memorable for us and our guests as well. They loved him! We had people dancing all night long. We are so... Read More happy we had him there for our big day.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Karen S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Diamond Productions. Devorn's level of professionalism was remarkable, and his attention to detail and preparation were evident at our reception. His grand entrance set up was engaging right from the start, and then the love stories he... Read More read added a really sweet and personal touch that I have never seen at a wedding before. He played the perfect combination of fast songs and slow songs, so everyone could get on the dance floor. He did a great job of reading the crowd to see what song should come up next. So many came up to me after the reception to tell me what a fantastic job Devorn did, and I couldn't agree more!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Grace C

Wow! There are not words to describe how wonderful Devorn is as a person and a DJ. He made us feel so special and welcomed each time we spoke or met with him. The way he gets to know his clients, stays in touch throughout the wedding process, shows that he cares and wants your... Read More event to be special. He is more that just a DJ- The way he presents himself is very professional and knows how to read the crowd to get them dancing and keep them dancing! Devorn also helped me with our ceremony and reception timeline making sure that we had enough time to get everything we wanted accomplished! Diamond Productions is HANDS DOWN the best!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Rachelle L

Devon was AMAZING!! His "love story", grand introductions, and his mother son dance voice overs were the highlight of our reception! He was the difference between a good dj and a GREAT dj! Having his personal touch was something even my guests raved about! He and his wife spent... Read More a lot of time and effort making our night special and it really showed. He did more than play music he was the entertainer for the evening engaging my crowd unlike any dj I've seen at other weddings. If you want an awesome reception this is the dj you're looking for right here!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Andrew S

Actually this is the mother of the groom writing this review. Devorn was a consummate professional in DJing our son's wedding. He kept everything moving smoothly, worked closely with the couple on the music they wanted, and was kind and understanding to all. --- Ann

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Hilary S

Devorn did such an amazing job at our wedding ceremony & reception last weekend. We could not have chosen a better DJ. He came highly recommended to us from two separate people and it turned out he was the same master of ceremonies at my sister's wedding 5 years ago! It was... Read More meant to be from the very beginning. He was super helpful through the entire process and did such an incredible job with our "Love Story" and made our ceremony so magical. He strives on professionalism & is such a pro at what he does. Our wedding would not have been the same without him and we so appreciate his hard work!!! Thank you, Devorn!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Dana H

Devorn is absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He not only rocked at the actual event but before the event he gave us some invaluable tools to use that made the whole wedding entertainment planning process so much easier. There were... Read More different and unique packages and options within those packages which really allowed us to make it our own and customize it to reflect us. He delivered 100% and our guests told us that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. He was very professional but also down to earth. He really put forth a lot of effort to understand our vision and to get to know us. The most incredible part was the attention to detail and the help he provided on the day of the event. I really could just go on..and on... but you get the point. If you're having a wedding or an event and need an entertainer ,dj, mc, etc.. diamond productions dj is your answer! I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Chelsey S

Devorn was excellent! He understood the process of being prepared and was on top of EVERYTHING. He kept the guests on the dance floor from beginning to end. It was a pleasure working with Devorn and Diamond Productions. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone... Read More looking for DJ entertainment.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017

As we were planning for the wedding reception, it was really important to me personally that the DJ be really good. If you have ever been to a wedding with either a good or bad DJ, you have witnessed how fun a wedding reception can or can't be. A great DJ is extremely... Read More important if you want your guests to have a great time partying and dancing. We evaluated several DJ options. We were impressed by Devorn's organization, overall presentation of what we could expect from him, professionalism, and his responsiveness to our questions. He blew the competition away. He has a lot of personalized options that were great and well suited for us. He has many, many other customized options. He will tailor to your needs, wants, and desires. He customizes the reception experience based on a combination of 1:1 discussions and his experiences. He asks a lot of great questions to get a feel for your personalities. Additionally, another important topic was my play list. I wanted particular types of music played and provided him numerous musical options (slow and fast). He incorporated our wishes very well. I asked for "No Requests" to be allowed and Devorn followed through on this request, which I was very happy about. The reception ended at 12am, but it could have gone until 3am. The dance floor was packed and we were all still going strong. The feedback that I received from my guests at the reception and the days and weeks following were: "this is the best reception I've been to and we had so much fun" or "I can't really think of a better or more fun reception that I've ever been to". Overall, we were extremely happy with Devorn. Obviously, there are cheaper options, but you get what you pay for! If you pick DJ Entertainment you can rest assured your reception festivities will be great. Why bring about more uncertainty and stress during the whole reception and planning phase. Picking someone other than Devorn and DJ Entertainment is risk you don't want to take.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Sarah P

Devorn did an amazing job at our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Being a Sunday wedding I was worried people wouldn't enjoy the day as much, but so many people commented on how awesome Devorn was, and how much fun they had.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Quanay R

Devorn was absolutely amazing. There was a lot of stress and unforeseen events that came with planning a wedding in under four months, but through it all Devorn was extremely patient, understanding and professional. There were some things that did not go quite as planned but... Read More Devorn was able to adapt and keep the show going seamlessly. My husband and I and all of our guest at the reception enjoyed every moment. My vision was to have a celebration party and Devorn listened and delivered. We would definitely recommend Diamond Productions to meet your entertainment needs.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Brooke R

Choosing Devorn to be our DJ and master of ceremonies was the best decision we made for our perfect wedding! He was fabulous!! He made it so special with all the little extras. From the personalized way he introduced the wedding party to the incredible "love story' he wrote for... Read More the bride and groom. Everyone commented on how awesome he was!! I definitely recommend Diamond Productions DJ for anyone and everyone looking to add something memorable and unique to their reception.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sena M

He did an amazing job of playing the right music & also reading the audience and knowing what to play at the right times. Very happy he was apart of our special day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Cara C

Devorn was so great to work with during our wedding planning process! It's great to meet in person before the wedding (some vendors don't do that) so you can get a feel for his personality and talk about what you want at your reception. He made our reception flow seamlessly, and... Read More by the end of the night everyone was up on their feet! We couldn't have had more fun with our guests. Thank you Devorn!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Nicole L

For my wedding we had Fred Green from Diamond Production DJ. He made the night. I will/would recommend him to anyone. Not only was her extremely nice and well-mannered, he kept the party going all night. The biggest compliment on our wedding was "wow I have never seen a dance... Read More floor that was that full the entire night." We were looking to have a great time dancing the night away, and Fred helped us do just that. He was very kind, and met with us a few times prior. He called ahead of time to make sure everything would go smoothly, and that everyone's names were pronounced correctly. He also joined us at our rehearsal to make sure that our day was absolutely perfect, and it was. Definitely go with Diamond Production Dj, and if you get Fred Green, you are lucky!

Devorn Blueitt

Professional Disc Jockey with 15 years experience and a certified professional Master of Ceremonies. Our weddings range from traditional to extraordinary, unique and personal. The difference in our service is we would like to get to know you personally so we can give you and your guest a unique experience. Have you ever thought about having your Love Story told to your guest? Have you ever thought about a personalized Grand Entry for your wedding party? Are you looking for a certified Master of Ceremonies to direct ? These are just some of the things we can provide for a awesome day of fun!