Professional DJ Entertainment

Diamond Productions DJ Entertainment is a professional Wedding Entertainment service committed to delivering a fun, memorable, and personal experience. We provide fun, and a unique experience. You will have "The Best Wedding Reception Ever". Together let's create unforgettable memories. Please call now for pricing!!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Polka, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

7521 Lippincott Way, Indianapolis, IN (317) 258-4445

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Tiffany V

Devorn was absolutely amazing though the entire process of planning our wedding; from our first interaction at a Bridal show to the wedding day! He was always very personable and professional! His website made picking songs and planning the reception incredibly easy! Matt and I... Read More wanted everyone to have a great time during the reception and that goal was definitely surpassed! I have heard nothing but great things from our guests about our DJ!! Examples: "best DJ I've seen hands down", "your DJ was the bomb", " I love how he had the entire room involved throughout the whole night". I had multiple guests ask for his information for future events and I would gladly give Diamond Productions out for anyone needing a DJ reference!! Matt and I chose to have voiceovers with personalized messages during the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. Everyone was incredibly touched by this special feature and there wasn't a dry eye to be found! Another special feature we chose was to have our love story played before our first dance. I had many people ask if Devorn knew us personally because of the intricate details he added to our reception. They were shocked to hear that we didn't know him personally and amazed at how he clearly took the time to get to know us to make everything so special! We wanted everyone to walk away from our reception with great memories made and talking about what a great time they had and that's exactly what happened!! Thank you for making our night so special and memorable!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Hilary S

Devorn did such an amazing job at our wedding ceremony & reception last weekend. We could not have chosen a better DJ. He came highly recommended to us from two separate people and it turned out he was the same master of ceremonies at my sister's wedding 5 years ago! It was... Read More meant to be from the very beginning. He was super helpful through the entire process and did such an incredible job with our "Love Story" and made our ceremony so magical. He strives on professionalism & is such a pro at what he does. Our wedding would not have been the same without him and we so appreciate his hard work!!! Thank you, Devorn!!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017

As we were planning for the wedding reception, it was really important to me personally that the DJ be really good. If you have ever been to a wedding with either a good or bad DJ, you have witnessed how fun a wedding reception can or can't be. A great DJ is extremely... Read More important if you want your guests to have a great time partying and dancing. We evaluated several DJ options. We were impressed by Devorn's organization, overall presentation of what we could expect from him, professionalism, and his responsiveness to our questions. He blew the competition away. He has a lot of personalized options that were great and well suited for us. He has many, many other customized options. He will tailor to your needs, wants, and desires. He customizes the reception experience based on a combination of 1:1 discussions and his experiences. He asks a lot of great questions to get a feel for your personalities. Additionally, another important topic was my play list. I wanted particular types of music played and provided him numerous musical options (slow and fast). He incorporated our wishes very well. I asked for "No Requests" to be allowed and Devorn followed through on this request, which I was very happy about. The reception ended at 12am, but it could have gone until 3am. The dance floor was packed and we were all still going strong. The feedback that I received from my guests at the reception and the days and weeks following were: "this is the best reception I've been to and we had so much fun" or "I can't really think of a better or more fun reception that I've ever been to". Overall, we were extremely happy with Devorn. Obviously, there are cheaper options, but you get what you pay for! If you pick DJ Entertainment you can rest assured your reception festivities will be great. Why bring about more uncertainty and stress during the whole reception and planning phase. Picking someone other than Devorn and DJ Entertainment is risk you don't want to take.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Andrew S

Actually this is the mother of the groom writing this review. Devorn was a consummate professional in DJing our son's wedding. He kept everything moving smoothly, worked closely with the couple on the music they wanted, and was kind and understanding to all. --- Ann

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Dana H

Devorn is absolutely amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. He not only rocked at the actual event but before the event he gave us some invaluable tools to use that made the whole wedding entertainment planning process so much easier. There were... Read More different and unique packages and options within those packages which really allowed us to make it our own and customize it to reflect us. He delivered 100% and our guests told us that it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to. He was very professional but also down to earth. He really put forth a lot of effort to understand our vision and to get to know us. The most incredible part was the attention to detail and the help he provided on the day of the event. I really could just go on..and on... but you get the point. If you're having a wedding or an event and need an entertainer ,dj, mc, etc.. diamond productions dj is your answer! I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Chelsey S

Devorn was excellent! He understood the process of being prepared and was on top of EVERYTHING. He kept the guests on the dance floor from beginning to end. It was a pleasure working with Devorn and Diamond Productions. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone... Read More looking for DJ entertainment.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Sarah P

Devorn did an amazing job at our wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Being a Sunday wedding I was worried people wouldn't enjoy the day as much, but so many people commented on how awesome Devorn was, and how much fun they had.

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Quanay R

Devorn was absolutely amazing. There was a lot of stress and unforeseen events that came with planning a wedding in under four months, but through it all Devorn was extremely patient, understanding and professional. There were some things that did not go quite as planned but... Read More Devorn was able to adapt and keep the show going seamlessly. My husband and I and all of our guest at the reception enjoyed every moment. My vision was to have a celebration party and Devorn listened and delivered. We would definitely recommend Diamond Productions to meet your entertainment needs.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Brooke R

Choosing Devorn to be our DJ and master of ceremonies was the best decision we made for our perfect wedding! He was fabulous!! He made it so special with all the little extras. From the personalized way he introduced the wedding party to the incredible "love story' he wrote for... Read More the bride and groom. Everyone commented on how awesome he was!! I definitely recommend Diamond Productions DJ for anyone and everyone looking to add something memorable and unique to their reception.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Brooke R

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sena M

He did an amazing job of playing the right music & also reading the audience and knowing what to play at the right times. Very happy he was apart of our special day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Cara C

Devorn was so great to work with during our wedding planning process! It's great to meet in person before the wedding (some vendors don't do that) so you can get a feel for his personality and talk about what you want at your reception. He made our reception flow seamlessly, and... Read More by the end of the night everyone was up on their feet! We couldn't have had more fun with our guests. Thank you Devorn!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Nicole L

For my wedding we had Fred Green from Diamond Production DJ. He made the night. I will/would recommend him to anyone. Not only was her extremely nice and well-mannered, he kept the party going all night. The biggest compliment on our wedding was "wow I have never seen a dance... Read More floor that was that full the entire night." We were looking to have a great time dancing the night away, and Fred helped us do just that. He was very kind, and met with us a few times prior. He called ahead of time to make sure everything would go smoothly, and that everyone's names were pronounced correctly. He also joined us at our rehearsal to make sure that our day was absolutely perfect, and it was. Definitely go with Diamond Production Dj, and if you get Fred Green, you are lucky!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Melissa M

My fiancé and I met with various DJ's before selecting Devorn as our DJ/MC for our wedding day. Devorn's professionalism and easy going personality stood out from all other DJ's that we met with. Devorn did an amazing job at our wedding and had all of our guests on the dance... Read More floor all night. I would highly recommend Devorn for your DJ/MC needs.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jackie C

We decided to use Devorn Blueitt and Diamond Productions for our wedding after reading outstanding reviews on the Knot and seeing on his website some of the unique ways he personalizes weddings and makes them fun (for example, the Love Story, Grand Entrance of the wedding party,... Read More and creating a voice over recording for the Father Daughter dance). We could not have been happier with the service we received from Devorn. Our wedding was a blast and he had our guests on the dance floor all night. We received many compliments from our guests about what an awesome job he did - saying he was "top notch," "very funny," and enjoyed how much he added to the atmosphere of the evening. I'd highly recommend using Devorn at your event - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Dan H

This was the best part of the night BY far, he cam prepared. his lighting looked amazing, he kept the crowd going all night. BEST purchase, and best choice

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sarah L

This company and especially its owner (who was the DJ at our wedding/and can be at yours if desired) was absolutely amazing!!! After meeting with him the first time before the wedding, my wife and I both walked out with smiles at each other knowing that this was who we would be... Read More going with. After easily choosing some of the tailored services that DJ Diamond Productions offered and certainly delivered, we could not be happier with our choice. His company truly represents everything that a couple or group are looking for including; enthusiasm, professionalism, personalization, and the ability to make everyone feel comfortable and enjoy themselves. My wife and I have been to multiple weddings, met with multiple local DJ's, and have never been as impressed with a DJ company as much as we were with his. DJ Diamond Productions has a great rating on "The Knot" and many other websites, and for good reason!! Highly recommend setting up your meeting now with him, for a great DJ at any event you may be having.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Erin S

My husband and I were VERY impressed with Devorn services! Very organized and on top everything from start to finish. Guided us through the entire reception. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We had so many complements from the guests. I definitely recommend Devorn!... Read More By far the best choice.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jessica G

Devorn did an amazing job at our wedding, more than I ever expected! He would not only guide us through everything he also would go into detail about how each thing was supposed to run! He was so professional the entire time we worked with him. He set up meetings and went over... Read More all of our family names and all the songs prior to our event which made me feel so confident that everything was gonna go perfect! He literally had everyone packed on that dance floor! All of our guests told us how much fun our wedding was and we honestly have to say it was all because of devorn! He sure knows how to read the crowd! I would definitely highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Laura G

Devorn is amazing and I highly recommend his Dj/MC services to those who are looking for someone to not only play a wide variety of music, but also to help set the flow for the day. We met with him and his easy-going personality won us over, but his attitude towards making your... Read More day amazing/unique really sold us. The day of he helped in every way imaginable starting with setting up mics and music for the ceremony space, then helping to announce the toasts, and then finally leading everyone to the dance floor. He incorporated small pieces into the day to make it extra special - like explaining the significance of the cake cutting. Devorn is a stand-up guy and offers top-notch service. Calling him is definitely worth your while.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Denver & Lizz A

Devorn was great to work with during the entire process. We had planned to meet with several others after him, but we booked with him on the spot as we didn't want to chance that he wouldn't be available on our day. During the process he was helpful and stayed in contact to... Read More make sure everything was in order. This included not only DJ/music tasks but also other reminders to help a wedding run smooth. Although he was always professional, he treated us as if he were a part of our event and group and not just another client. Devorn worked with me so that I could surprise my new wife by singing and playing her a song during the reception, only he and I knew this would happen. He also did a great job telling our love story and giving personal introductions to our bridal party. I have heard many comments from our family and friends bout how much more personal these additions made our event. We had an absolutely wonderful day and Devorn was a huge part of that. Thanks for Everything Devorn!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Byyinah W

OMG!!!! I loved, loved, LOVED our DJ!!!! He was very professional and played music that catered to not only my husband and myself's taste but also kept our wedding guests happy!! I loved being able to complete a planner to let him know the genres of music we liked so that he had... Read More an idea of the type of reception we were looking to have. If you are looking for a high quality DJ service for your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Diamond Productions DJ service, they were worth every penny!!!

2016-07-12T20:01:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I'm glad you were happy with our services and you and your family is always a blast to party with. Have a wonderful life together.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Bill & Liz M

Devorn was fantastic from start to finish. We met with him at his office to get an idea of what he had to offer and we knew from there that he was the DJ for our wedding. He explained that certain "packages" guaranteed that he would be the DJ at your wedding (other packages... Read More would give you other perfectly qualified DJs) and after talking with him we knew that he was the one we wanted. He made sure that any and everything that he did at the wedding was exactly what we wanted. He was always available to discuss our requests and was very accommodating. As for the actual ceremony/reception, he was a ton of fun and kept everything moving perfectly. He was very professional and had some unique ideas that my wife, the guests and I all loved. We have had multiple guests come up and tell us how much they liked him specifically. We even have some friends who were in our bridal party who will most likely have him as the DJ for their upcoming wedding. We definitely paid a little more than we were planning originally for this quality of a DJ and MC, but it was totally worth it. Our reception was made so much more memorable for us and our guests thanks to his help. We would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Latoyria M

I am so happy I pick this DJ. We wanted him to keep people on the dance floor and he did just that. My mother do not dance, but he even had her on the floor.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Laura H

My husband and I were so impressed with Devorn on our May 7 wedding! Throughout the whole process he was nothing short of professional and had so many extra touches to make our wedding unique- the shoe game was especially fun! He really worked the crowd and made sure that the... Read More energy stayed with the party throughout the whole reception. All of our guests commented on what a great job the DJ did and how great the music was at our wedding. I feel as if I got way more than my money's worth! We are so happy that we chose him to DJ our wedding!

Devorn Blueitt

Professional Disc Jockey with 15 years experience and a certified professional Master of Ceremonies. Our weddings range from traditional to extraordinary, unique and personal. The difference in our service is we would like to get to know you personally so we can give you and your guest a unique experience. Have you ever thought about having your Love Story told to your guest? Have you ever thought about a personalized Grand Entry for your wedding party? Are you looking for a certified Master of Ceremonies to direct ? These are just some of the things we can provide for a awesome day of fun!