Professional DJ Entertainment

Diamond Productions DJ Entertainment is a professional Wedding Entertainment service committed to delivering a fun, memorable, and personal experience. We provide fun, and a unique experience. You will have "The Best Wedding Reception Ever". Together let's create unforgettable memories. Please call now for pricing!!!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Polka, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

7521 Lippincott Way, Indianapolis, IN (317) 258-4445

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Brooke R

Choosing Devorn to be our DJ and master of ceremonies was the best decision we made for our perfect wedding! He was fabulous!! He made it so special with all the little extras. From the personalized way he introduced the wedding party to the incredible "love story' he wrote for... Read More the bride and groom. Everyone commented on how awesome he was!! I definitely recommend Diamond Productions DJ for anyone and everyone looking to add something memorable and unique to their reception.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jackie C

We decided to use Devorn Blueitt and Diamond Productions for our wedding after reading outstanding reviews on the Knot and seeing on his website some of the unique ways he personalizes weddings and makes them fun (for example, the Love Story, Grand Entrance of the wedding party,... Read More and creating a voice over recording for the Father Daughter dance). We could not have been happier with the service we received from Devorn. Our wedding was a blast and he had our guests on the dance floor all night. We received many compliments from our guests about what an awesome job he did - saying he was "top notch," "very funny," and enjoyed how much he added to the atmosphere of the evening. I'd highly recommend using Devorn at your event - you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Laura G

Devorn is amazing and I highly recommend his Dj/MC services to those who are looking for someone to not only play a wide variety of music, but also to help set the flow for the day. We met with him and his easy-going personality won us over, but his attitude towards making your... Read More day amazing/unique really sold us. The day of he helped in every way imaginable starting with setting up mics and music for the ceremony space, then helping to announce the toasts, and then finally leading everyone to the dance floor. He incorporated small pieces into the day to make it extra special - like explaining the significance of the cake cutting. Devorn is a stand-up guy and offers top-notch service. Calling him is definitely worth your while.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Brooke R

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sena M

He did an amazing job of playing the right music & also reading the audience and knowing what to play at the right times. Very happy he was apart of our special day.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Cara C

Devorn was so great to work with during our wedding planning process! It's great to meet in person before the wedding (some vendors don't do that) so you can get a feel for his personality and talk about what you want at your reception. He made our reception flow seamlessly, and... Read More by the end of the night everyone was up on their feet! We couldn't have had more fun with our guests. Thank you Devorn!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Nicole L

For my wedding we had Fred Green from Diamond Production DJ. He made the night. I will/would recommend him to anyone. Not only was her extremely nice and well-mannered, he kept the party going all night. The biggest compliment on our wedding was "wow I have never seen a dance... Read More floor that was that full the entire night." We were looking to have a great time dancing the night away, and Fred helped us do just that. He was very kind, and met with us a few times prior. He called ahead of time to make sure everything would go smoothly, and that everyone's names were pronounced correctly. He also joined us at our rehearsal to make sure that our day was absolutely perfect, and it was. Definitely go with Diamond Production Dj, and if you get Fred Green, you are lucky!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Melissa M

My fiancé and I met with various DJ's before selecting Devorn as our DJ/MC for our wedding day. Devorn's professionalism and easy going personality stood out from all other DJ's that we met with. Devorn did an amazing job at our wedding and had all of our guests on the dance... Read More floor all night. I would highly recommend Devorn for your DJ/MC needs.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Dan H

This was the best part of the night BY far, he cam prepared. his lighting looked amazing, he kept the crowd going all night. BEST purchase, and best choice

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sarah L

This company and especially its owner (who was the DJ at our wedding/and can be at yours if desired) was absolutely amazing!!! After meeting with him the first time before the wedding, my wife and I both walked out with smiles at each other knowing that this was who we would be... Read More going with. After easily choosing some of the tailored services that DJ Diamond Productions offered and certainly delivered, we could not be happier with our choice. His company truly represents everything that a couple or group are looking for including; enthusiasm, professionalism, personalization, and the ability to make everyone feel comfortable and enjoy themselves. My wife and I have been to multiple weddings, met with multiple local DJ's, and have never been as impressed with a DJ company as much as we were with his. DJ Diamond Productions has a great rating on "The Knot" and many other websites, and for good reason!! Highly recommend setting up your meeting now with him, for a great DJ at any event you may be having.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Erin S

My husband and I were VERY impressed with Devorn services! Very organized and on top everything from start to finish. Guided us through the entire reception. The dance floor was packed the entire time. We had so many complements from the guests. I definitely recommend Devorn!... Read More By far the best choice.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Jessica G

Devorn did an amazing job at our wedding, more than I ever expected! He would not only guide us through everything he also would go into detail about how each thing was supposed to run! He was so professional the entire time we worked with him. He set up meetings and went over... Read More all of our family names and all the songs prior to our event which made me feel so confident that everything was gonna go perfect! He literally had everyone packed on that dance floor! All of our guests told us how much fun our wedding was and we honestly have to say it was all because of devorn! He sure knows how to read the crowd! I would definitely highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Denver & Lizz A

Devorn was great to work with during the entire process. We had planned to meet with several others after him, but we booked with him on the spot as we didn't want to chance that he wouldn't be available on our day. During the process he was helpful and stayed in contact to... Read More make sure everything was in order. This included not only DJ/music tasks but also other reminders to help a wedding run smooth. Although he was always professional, he treated us as if he were a part of our event and group and not just another client. Devorn worked with me so that I could surprise my new wife by singing and playing her a song during the reception, only he and I knew this would happen. He also did a great job telling our love story and giving personal introductions to our bridal party. I have heard many comments from our family and friends bout how much more personal these additions made our event. We had an absolutely wonderful day and Devorn was a huge part of that. Thanks for Everything Devorn!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Byyinah W

OMG!!!! I loved, loved, LOVED our DJ!!!! He was very professional and played music that catered to not only my husband and myself's taste but also kept our wedding guests happy!! I loved being able to complete a planner to let him know the genres of music we liked so that he had... Read More an idea of the type of reception we were looking to have. If you are looking for a high quality DJ service for your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Diamond Productions DJ service, they were worth every penny!!!

2016-07-12T20:01:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I'm glad you were happy with our services and you and your family is always a blast to party with. Have a wonderful life together.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Bill & Liz M

Devorn was fantastic from start to finish. We met with him at his office to get an idea of what he had to offer and we knew from there that he was the DJ for our wedding. He explained that certain "packages" guaranteed that he would be the DJ at your wedding (other packages... Read More would give you other perfectly qualified DJs) and after talking with him we knew that he was the one we wanted. He made sure that any and everything that he did at the wedding was exactly what we wanted. He was always available to discuss our requests and was very accommodating. As for the actual ceremony/reception, he was a ton of fun and kept everything moving perfectly. He was very professional and had some unique ideas that my wife, the guests and I all loved. We have had multiple guests come up and tell us how much they liked him specifically. We even have some friends who were in our bridal party who will most likely have him as the DJ for their upcoming wedding. We definitely paid a little more than we were planning originally for this quality of a DJ and MC, but it was totally worth it. Our reception was made so much more memorable for us and our guests thanks to his help. We would definitely recommend him and his company to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Latoyria M

I am so happy I pick this DJ. We wanted him to keep people on the dance floor and he did just that. My mother do not dance, but he even had her on the floor.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Laura H

My husband and I were so impressed with Devorn on our May 7 wedding! Throughout the whole process he was nothing short of professional and had so many extra touches to make our wedding unique- the shoe game was especially fun! He really worked the crowd and made sure that the... Read More energy stayed with the party throughout the whole reception. All of our guests commented on what a great job the DJ did and how great the music was at our wedding. I feel as if I got way more than my money's worth! We are so happy that we chose him to DJ our wedding!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Leondra W

Devorn to me is one of the best DJ's in Indy if not the best. He did our wedding reception last month and he did an excellent job, my guest were really entertained and enjoyed the music and the games he provided. I also had a last minute request to change our entry song, and he... Read More did it without batting an eye. He really helped to make our reception amazing.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Hailey V

Mr. Blueitt was an amazing MC for our wedding. We had a lot of different requests for music during the ceremony and he made them all happen like a dream! All of our guests had a great time thanks to Mr. Blueitt. I recommend him to anyone, he made my life as a bride so much... Read More easier with all of his help. He truly played a huge part in the wedding, he even gave a speech about my new husband and I. I couldn't have asked for anymore. Thank you again for being a part of our special day. :)

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

Devorn DJed our wedding in January and was fantastic! He worked closely with us to make sure we had the exact schedule for the reception that we wanted, and he made sure he got every detail right. He kept the reception moving as needed but made sure we were never rushed. The... Read More music selection was perfect too. He's also a really easy guy to get along with and was a ton of fun as our DJ!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Faith A

Mr. Blueitt was an exceptional DJ for our wedding! He was able to accommodate all of our requests and provided a smooth transition between all of our events for the night. He is incredibly easy to work with and can meet any request made of him. Many of my guests informed my... Read More husband and I that our wedding was the absolute best they had ever attended for multiple reasons. However, many guests commented on the professionalism, quality, and tact Devorn provided. Highly reccomended and very deserving of five stars!!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015

Devorn was so easy to work with. From the beginning he remained in contact with us to ensure the day would go exactly as I wanted. He provided entertainment beyond being a DJ, all which helped keep the guest satisfied and on the dance floor throughout the night. We received, and... Read More are still receiving, many compliments about how incredible our reception was because of our DJ choice. His additional entrance and "Love Story" options allowed us to introduce our party and share our story with each of the guest. He also worked with me to add a non-traditional reception celebration for my sister, who graduated from college the day of the wedding. It was awesome to share a special moment with her. Thank you Devorn for a night to remember!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Alicia S

I had DJ Fred for my wedding on September 19th of 2015. I told him I just wanted everyone to have a good time and that's what he did! He had everyone dancing and having fun all night till the place closed! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

We had a great time and enjoyed our DJ Fred. He played everything we asked and more. Everyone had a great time. Thank you DJ Diamond Productions for helping our reception be very fun and everlasting memories.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Thank you for making our day wonderful. The music was great!!!!!! Thank you. Glynis & Mark

Devorn Blueitt

Professional Disc Jockey with 15 years experience and a certified professional Master of Ceremonies. Our weddings range from traditional to extraordinary, unique and personal. The difference in our service is we would like to get to know you personally so we can give you and your guest a unique experience. Have you ever thought about having your Love Story told to your guest? Have you ever thought about a personalized Grand Entry for your wedding party? Are you looking for a certified Master of Ceremonies to direct ? These are just some of the things we can provide for a awesome day of fun!