Professional DJ Entertainment

Diamond Productions DJ Entertainment is a professional Wedding Entertainment service committed to delivering a fun, memorable, and personal experience. We provide fun, and a unique experience. You will have "The Best Wedding Reception Ever". Together let's create unforgettable memories. Please call now for pricing!!!

African, Arabic, Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

8888 Keystone Crossing, Indianapolis, IN Indianapolis & Surrounding Area (317) 258-4445

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Matthew N

Five stars doesn’t do it justice! Right from the beginning, Diamond Productions goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is exactly what you want it to be. The check-ins leading up to the wedding, and the communication with the venue, really put us at ease when we also... Read More had to deal with our own hectic schedules. The set up, mixing, editing, and narration throughout the event was the epitome of professionalism that never compromised the fun and energetic atmosphere he curated. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for an affordable, professional, and dependable DJ. We are so thankful for all of you’re hard work! It made our best day even better!

2018-02-22T15:56:51 Response from the vendor

Kelsey & Matt I want to thank you for your kind words. Your wedding day was lots of fun and I'm glad that you and your family and friends enjoyed your special day. Thanks for choosing me to be a part of a life long... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Cordia K

Our wedding would not have been as amazing without Devorn as our DJ and MC! From our first meeting with him we loved his style, offerings, energy, and attitude. He was a constant resource during the planning, even helping me think of places to look for flower girl dresses! He... Read More made everything so easy and smooth. On the day of the wedding, our guests loved him as much as we did! We had so many comments about his awesome presentation style. And the dancing was non-stop! We could not recommend Devorn highly enough. Thank you for being such an important part of our day!!

2018-03-08T14:14:55 Response from the vendor

Cordia Thank you so much for a great review. Your Voice-Over recordings were a hit for you and your guest. They had a surprised look on their face when they heard you start talking over your special dances. I hope you two will have a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Keyana R

This company deserve a 6 star, my husband and I actually worked with the owner and everything he promised i must say he delivered with 100% effort. Pricing was reasonable maybe less then what he provided. His lighting package was extremely beautiful he had my venue lite with my... Read More wedding colors.I must say he was very professional and if he didnt know or understand a technique he showed signs and dedication to mastering it. His style of dj is worth everything. he gives surprises throughout the entire night and for that i thank you. You rock and i must say i recommend this company by all means. and for the ones whom know me its hard for me to actually give a 5 star let along a six star, because im very hard to please. Also i wanted to mention when i did hit a wedding crisis he referred me to direct professionals that help me get exactly what i needed to complete my night. My husband and I must state we both enjoy your service and it was a pleasure to have you as our life time memories We THANK YOU.

2017-11-20T18:23:02 Response from the vendor

I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your wonderful event. I'm glad you and your guest had a great time. Have a wonderful life together.

Reviewed on 2/24/2018 Stephanie B

We had an awesome wedding ceremony and reception thanks to Devorn! He was wonderful to work throughout the wedding planning process. We really enjoyed his online system for planning our big day. We would recommend him to anyone looking to dance the night away during their... Read More reception.

2018-02-26T13:54:04 Response from the vendor

Stephanie I want to thank you and Phil for choosing Diamond Productions for your wedding day. Your party was fun and I will never forget you tricycle race and also your surprise guest who danced dresses or shall we say barely dressed at your reception.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Adrienne R

Our main objective at our wedding was for everyone to have a good time. We wanted everyone on the dance floor the entire evening and that's what we got! Our DJ, Jeff Green, was AMAZING! Both the music and the up lighting were fantastic! Jeff was put to the ultimate test at our... Read More wedding and he passed with flying colors. My health declined quickly at the beginning of our reception and unfortunately I couldn't attend the celebration. Even though I was not there to do the formal dances, Jeff kept it smooth sailing while the guests dined. The night was a success even without the bride and groom and that's all we could have asked for. Jeff and Diamond Producitons, thank you again for being exactly what we asked for!!!

2018-01-18T19:24:30 Response from the vendor

Addrienne, Thank you for taking your time out to giving Fred (Not Jeff), LOL a great review. I'm glad that it was an amazing event for you and your guest. Fred is a great entertainer and can adapt well to different situations. Once again Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Paige K

Devorn made our wedding and reception a fabulous and memorable experience! His attention to detail during the wedding and reception was superb! During our planning meeting Devorn asked questions that created ideas that we hadn't thought of, like the wonderful tribute to my... Read More grandma. Many guests remarked on the great DJ and he kept the guests on the dance floor the entire night. I highly recommend DJ Diamond Productions for a great experience.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Ethan H

Outstanding in every way. Passionate. Caring. Involved. Well organized. Overall, we had an incredible wedding reception and we were so fortunate to have Devorn be a part of it. Thank you so much for helping to make our special day perfect.

2017-12-01T10:15:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for a great review and I'm glad you and your guest enjoyed your special day!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Catherine D

Devorn was our DJ and he was a great MC and DJ! We met with him two times, first to go over what we had in mind and all the services he provided. After booking him, he emailed/texted/called me a couple of times asking if we needed anything at all. It was very helpful, especially... Read More the client website he had for us, which we can update music to play and special instructions for him. He was very professional and very personable. We ended up doing the Diamond Package and the ball room lights, presentations, bios, and music made a reception to remember! All of our guest kept saying our reception was by far the best and fun, energetic, and the DJ was a great MC! We had 150 guest and the dance floor was always packed! He knows how to read the crowd! He is very prepared. I forgot to bring my garter and he had a new garter in a box for me to use! Very thoughtful and very easy to talk to! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

2017-11-14T16:12:38 Response from the vendor

I just wanted to thank you for taking the time out to review our services. We pride ourselves self on giving our couple the best that we can provide for your wedding day. Thank you for choosing Diamond Productions DJ Entertainment.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Melissa P

Devorn was very personable and read the crowd well! People were dancing almost the entire time and they complimented us on Devorn multiple times! We needed to play Haitian music for our wedding and Devorn made it very easy to do so!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ashley S

When we were searching for a DJ, we absolutely loved Devorn. He was very personable in our initial meeting and the videos and pictures of past weddings were amazing. What really sold my husband was the company's use of uplighting. We paid extra so that we could have awesome... Read More lighting during the reception. Devorn was not our DJ - Demetrius was. He did a decent job with the announcements and music, but our uplighting was very disappointing. Our colors were gold, champagne, ivory, and black so we wanted a yellow/gold lighting. We were assured this would happen. At the reception, our uplighting was blue and instead of being placed in front of the beautiful columns to illuminate them, the lights were placed to the sides. It did not create the look we paid for and was disappointing. The uplighting is our only complaint - and only because we paid hundreds of dollars extra for this lighting. .

2017-10-28T15:22:17 Response from the vendor

Ashley & Zach I am very sorry that Demetrius did not use the right color for the up-lighting at your Reception. I have spoke with him about this issue and will contact you to resolve this issue in a professional manner immediately. Thank you.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Tawana M

Very unique and original, has his own style. loved especially the love story, introductions and couple's dance. Kept guest on the dance floor. I would recommend DJ Devorn to any and all events. Thanks again for everything, you were amazing!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Katy M

To say Fred was fantastic would be an understatement. He was very professional and had extreme patience with me and my family. We live across the country in Washington so he was very flexible about communicating with me and my husband. He was always easily reachable and... Read More worked with us to make our big day perfect. The day of the wedding Fred made the reception run smoothly and his song choices kept the dance floor alive until closing time. I had a wonderful experience with Fred Green and I would suggest him to anyone that was in need of a DJ.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Reuben G

Devorn was nothing short of amazing for my wedding reception. From the pre-wedding meetings and emails to the day of the event. everything was smoothly and perfectly. His music selection and ability to read the crowd at the event was unprecedented and we couldn't be more happy... Read More with the way our reception turned out. Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Kate B

Devorn was fabulous to work with and did an incredible job DJing our wedding. Devorn has an amazing stage presence and knew just what to play when. His online timeline and music request tool was easy to use and ensured that all the songs we wanted got played. He's the best in... Read More the business, and I've been to a lot of weddings! Would recommend 100%.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Mike R

Devorn was a great MC & DJ. He was very attentive at the event and was willing to work with any changes that needed to be made. He was very personable and made sure to listen to our requests for the day, and from the beginning, I could see that he truly cared about making our... Read More night special, and I felt like more than just a customer. His music selection was great, and it was a night I will always remember.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Allison A

There are not enough great things I could say about Devorn! He was the best DJ we could have possibly asked for. Very professional and fun at the same time. Made our wedding memorable for us and our guests as well. They loved him! We had people dancing all night long. We are so... Read More happy we had him there for our big day.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Karen S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Diamond Productions. Devorn's level of professionalism was remarkable, and his attention to detail and preparation were evident at our reception. His grand entrance set up was engaging right from the start, and then the love stories he... Read More read added a really sweet and personal touch that I have never seen at a wedding before. He played the perfect combination of fast songs and slow songs, so everyone could get on the dance floor. He did a great job of reading the crowd to see what song should come up next. So many came up to me after the reception to tell me what a fantastic job Devorn did, and I couldn't agree more!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Grace C

Wow! There are not words to describe how wonderful Devorn is as a person and a DJ. He made us feel so special and welcomed each time we spoke or met with him. The way he gets to know his clients, stays in touch throughout the wedding process, shows that he cares and wants your... Read More event to be special. He is more that just a DJ- The way he presents himself is very professional and knows how to read the crowd to get them dancing and keep them dancing! Devorn also helped me with our ceremony and reception timeline making sure that we had enough time to get everything we wanted accomplished! Diamond Productions is HANDS DOWN the best!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Rachelle L

Devon was AMAZING!! His "love story", grand introductions, and his mother son dance voice overs were the highlight of our reception! He was the difference between a good dj and a GREAT dj! Having his personal touch was something even my guests raved about! He and his wife spent... Read More a lot of time and effort making our night special and it really showed. He did more than play music he was the entertainer for the evening engaging my crowd unlike any dj I've seen at other weddings. If you want an awesome reception this is the dj you're looking for right here!!

2017-12-01T10:16:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks for a awesome review! Enjoy your wonderful life together!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Justine A

Devorn helped make our wedding one truly to remember for everyone involved! Once we met with him over a year ago for our wedding (June 24, 2017), we didn't care to meet or inquire about any other DJs! From follow up e-mails, phone calls, and making sure we knew he was there and... Read More accessible for us during our wedding planning process would set him a part from most wedding DJs. Devorn is very personable and professional in every aspect! Our parents and guests at our wedding complimented him and us over and over again. I am currently receiving inquiry about his contact information by people just seeing a Facebook video displaying what he did for us on our wedding day! He did a ceremony and reception setup for us, uplighting and we chose to do the voiceovers (LOOK INTO THESE.... YOUR GUESTS WILL BE AMAZED AND IT WILL BRING EMOTIONS OUT OF YOU (BRIDE&GROOM) THAT ARE IRREPLACEABLE!)). If I had to go back and chose the entertainment for our wedding, I'd chose Devorn & Diamond Productions again and again!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Andrew S

Actually this is the mother of the groom writing this review. Devorn was a consummate professional in DJing our son's wedding. He kept everything moving smoothly, worked closely with the couple on the music they wanted, and was kind and understanding to all. --- Ann

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Hilary S

Devorn did such an amazing job at our wedding ceremony & reception last weekend. We could not have chosen a better DJ. He came highly recommended to us from two separate people and it turned out he was the same master of ceremonies at my sister's wedding 5 years ago! It was... Read More meant to be from the very beginning. He was super helpful through the entire process and did such an incredible job with our "Love Story" and made our ceremony so magical. He strives on professionalism & is such a pro at what he does. Our wedding would not have been the same without him and we so appreciate his hard work!!! Thank you, Devorn!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Tiffany V

Devorn was absolutely amazing though the entire process of planning our wedding; from our first interaction at a Bridal show to the wedding day! He was always very personable and professional! His website made picking songs and planning the reception incredibly easy! Matt and I... Read More wanted everyone to have a great time during the reception and that goal was definitely surpassed! I have heard nothing but great things from our guests about our DJ!! Examples: "best DJ I've seen hands down", "your DJ was the bomb", " I love how he had the entire room involved throughout the whole night". I had multiple guests ask for his information for future events and I would gladly give Diamond Productions out for anyone needing a DJ reference!! Matt and I chose to have voiceovers with personalized messages during the father/daughter dance and mother/son dance. Everyone was incredibly touched by this special feature and there wasn't a dry eye to be found! Another special feature we chose was to have our love story played before our first dance. I had many people ask if Devorn knew us personally because of the intricate details he added to our reception. They were shocked to hear that we didn't know him personally and amazed at how he clearly took the time to get to know us to make everything so special! We wanted everyone to walk away from our reception with great memories made and talking about what a great time they had and that's exactly what happened!! Thank you for making our night so special and memorable!!

Devorn Blueitt

Professional Disc Jockey with 15 years experience and a certified professional Master of Ceremonies. Our weddings range from traditional to extraordinary, unique and personal. The difference in our service is we would like to get to know you personally so we can give you and your guest a unique experience. Have you ever thought about having your Love Story told to your guest? Have you ever thought about a personalized Grand Entry for your wedding party? Are you looking for a certified Master of Ceremonies to direct ? These are just some of the things we can provide for a awesome day of fun!