Onsite Bridal Hair

My love for special occasion hair started at the age of twelve and has only grown since then. I love being able to enhance the God given beauty each bride has, and to see the joy on her face.

Hair Stylists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Ozark, MO and Surrounding Areas (502) 641-0718
FACEBOOK

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Seth S

Bri is the SWEETEST! She agreed to have my hair trial at 7am on a Saturday right before she had a wedding she was hired for. Then, she was so patient as I kept adding bridesmaids and mothers to get their hair done. On the day of, she showed up an hour early to make sure she had... Read More plenty of time. Even when the rest of our timeline started to get behind schedule, she was so calm and cranked out BEAUTIFUL hairstyles for myself, my bridesmaids and the mothers. We had a variety of hairstyles and she took our example pictures and really out-did herself! All of my girls were so pleased and our hair stayed beautiful all night. She is the sweetest and is so calming and comforting to have around on the wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Liz N

I'm a wedding photographer, and recently had the pleasure of working with Diamonds and Do's. She did a FABULOUS job on the bride's hair, and had a calm, professional presence. I would highly recommend Diamonds and Do's to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alisha S

Bri is fantastic! I absolutely love her and she did such a great job!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Bri was amazing on my wedding day! She was just about the sweetest person I have ever met and my hair was perfect. She also did my sister in law, my mother in law and my mom's hair as well and they were all so happy with the end result. I would recommend her to anyone and was... Read More so glad she was a part of my wedding day.

2016-08-17T13:40:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Absolutely loved being a part of your day! It was so fun working with you all

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Casey C

I could not have been more grateful for Bri - she is so incredibly talented!! My wedding day hair was everything I hoped it would be and stayed perfectly all day/night long! Not only did Bri do my hair, she did gorgeous and unique hair styles for my six bridesmaids and mom!... Read More Everyone was so happy with Bri's work. To top it all off, Bri is so incredibly fun and great to work with! She truly has a passion and talent for this and wants her clients to be thrilled with how they look. I highly recommend Bri! I am so thankful for her amazing talent!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Megan L

Brianne was amazing!!! I absolutely loved my hair and the rest of the wedding party loved their hair, too. She was very easy to get ahold of and super reassuring in those moments of bridal doubt. Brianne even sent us photos of our venue whenever she visited for wedding since we... Read More were an out of town wedding party. I highly recommend her and her services!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Kristin S

Bri is the BEST OF THE BEST! She is absolutely fabulous! She's wonderful to work with, personable, and takes direction well. She just helped us with our wedding this past weekend, and I just can't say enough nice things about her! Everyone loved their hair, and everything ran on... Read More time the whole day. Bri is personable, professional and now someone I would consider a friend. If you are getting married in the Springfield/Branson area - you MUST hire Bri!

Amazing Hair Stylist

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

Bri, of Diamonds and Dos, is an extremely talented and gifted hair stylist! Her extensive knowledge, years of experience, and strong passion work together harmoniously to make your hair not only amazing and beautiful, but custom to your hair thickness, face shape, and personal... Read More style. I have extremely thick hair; it’s a daunting task to get it all up in an updo, but Bri did it wonderfully and beautifully while making it my style, comfortable, and secure! She has a keen eye for design and a creativity compared to none. I highly recommend Diamonds and Do’s for your special event/wedding!

Wedding hair

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 Krystal P

Diamonds and dos did an awesome job with my hair and my wedding party's! I would recommend her to anyone! She is very reliable and does a great job!

Excellent Stylist

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

Brianne has been doing my hair for years and I get so many compliments on it. She is super professional and can design from a picture or create it herself. She is a true artist!!

Elegant and innovative

Reviewed on 8/28/2014

Bri knows just how to add the perfect detail to your favorite hairstyle. Always feel like a star after being styled by Bri!

Absolutely FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Tara K

What can I say?! Bri is one of the most gifted hairstylists I have ever known. She performs pure magic when creating an updo. If you want to feel pampered and completely sensational for your special event, don't hesitate to call. This girl will make you look like a star!... Read More Enjoy-enjoy-enjoy!

Brianne Wright

My name is Bri. I started doing hair when I was only 12. I absolutely love doing hair being a part of one of the most important days of a girls life. I have been married for almost 3 years. Being married has been one of the best things I have experienced in life. I have a little boy named Atticus. He is 8 weeks old and so much fun. He has turned our lives upside down and helped us experience an entire new level of love. I hope you enjoy the pictures of my work. Please leave me a message. I would love to talk to you about being a part of your special day.