Diamonds & Dreams

Austin, New Braunfels, Boerne, all surrounding cities

Dream big...we'll get you there!

Designing your beautiful event is not the time to say, 'close enough!' Don't be afraid to push outside the wedding box, call us and let's do something fabulous together!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Austin, New Braunfels, Boerne, all surrounding cities (830) 947-4461

One happy bride

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Beth S

Tina and her team did a fabulous job on our wedding!! We had two very different families, lots of last minute changes and rsvps and somehow the wedding day was beautiful and seamless. I hired her a few months before the wedding to help with final details and day of coordination.... Read More She was always very easy to get in touch with and really knows what she is doing. I'm not sure how we would have handled things without her the week before the wedding. Wedding planning is stressful enough--simplify your life by hiring Tina!

I chose the best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Keisha L

I am so glad that I chose Tina! She was by far the friendliest, most patient, organized, and dedicated of the coordinators that I interviewed with. She put up with my late night emails, and all the rest of my bridal nervousness and craziness! She assembled a great team of... Read More vendors that allowed me to have the wedding of my dreams, and for that she will always have a special place in my heart. You will not regret it if you choose her!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Faith B

Without Tina and the girls from Diamonds and Dreams I would have been so stressed on my wedding day. They helped make sure everything was on track and fielded all the small problems that always pop up at a wedding. We just had them for the day but Tina still helped deal with all... Read More the venders the week before and was willing to answer any questions I had during the whole process. Seriously, totally worth the slot in the budget!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jessica G

Tina and her staff were wonderful to work with during this whole planning process! They were attentive, professional and never hesitated to help a bride in need. :) This was by far the best wedding "gift" I received from my mom! Even my super-hard-to-impress husband gave them... Read More props at the end of the night and said it was a great decision to hire them. My guests told me I never looked stressed or flustered all night - and I credit that to Tina and her staff! Many thanks to them for helping me have the least stressful wedding possible!! :)

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Bianca G

My experience with Tina was extremely terrific! She is so delightful to work with! Tina paired us with great vendors that fit mine and my husbands taste. We appreciate how strong willed and determined she is. Tina and her colleagues went above and beyond on the day of my... Read More wedding. We highly recommend her services! Bianca Molina

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 stephanie

Tina! I have never met such a hardworking, down to every detail, perfectionist and sweet individual as such. She is such a professional and passionate individual. Always up late making sure your day is going to be perfect! Thinks on her toes for any obstacle that may come your... Read More way! She impressed all our family members by her quick attention to detail work ethics. She is such a loving individual and will always answer quickly and just make it a joy to be around. Thanks to this wonderful professional our day was spectacular. I was so impressed and did not stress or over think one bit, we just had a blast! Thank you so much Tina for your wonderful contribution to the #payitforwardcontest! It was a pleasure spending our special day with you!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Trina K

Going into the wedding planning process my fiancé (now husband) and I couldn't decide if we wanted a wedding planner or not. When we went to tour our venue the owner was not available so Tina gave us a tour because she was on site that day. She was very nice and knew a lot about... Read More the venue because she had worked there before. After our tour before we booked her she made a budget spreadsheet for us which was helpful. She also told us that she would get us a discount with the people on her referral list because she has worked with them many times in the past. These discounts, Tina told us, would amount to at minimum the sum of what we would pay her for her coordination services. So we decided we should book her. After we booked her it was disappointing to realize that I did most of the work. When we received her referral list there were a few areas where I wanted to go in a different direction but it seemed that the people she had on her list were her friends and she didn't have many other suggestions. I ended up finding my own photographer (I do have very specific taste and high standards when it comes to photography), videographer, and florist. After I booked these people that weren't on Tina's referral list I did all of the communication. It was almost like she didn't want to work with someone she didn't know. I am sure Tina did some of the communication with her preferred vendors which took a little bit off my plate but it would have been quicker and easier for me to do it myself instead of going through another person. On the night of the rehearsal it seemed like she was being very pushy. We wanted our nephews to carry the rings down the isle in little boxes because they are smart boys and very capable of doing this but she kept insisting we shouldn't let them actually have the rings. I understand all that but she started offending the boy's father with how she was saying it and making me feel like I needed to not trust the boys with the rings. In the end I decided to do what we had wanted originally and the boys carried the rings down the aisle perfectly! On the wedding day I hardly saw her. She would come in and poke her head in and leave which was fine with me because I was already frustrated with her. I looked to my photographer more for what I should do than I did to Tina. Overall she was a little helpful but she left before we even cut the cake and her "team" finished off the wedding. I was never informed that she would be leaving early. She never got us a discount with any of the vendors and when I asked her about it she said it is discounted it's just not listed as a line item but when we looked up vendors prices on each of their websites, we realized that we were being charged full price for each of their services. I feel like the vendors I booked on my own went above and beyond and most of the ones we booked through her did the bare minimum excluding a few. In the end I feel like I would have been fine planning the wedding on my own and that we wasted our money on Diamonds and Dreams.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jackie N

Without the suggestions Tina provided for venues and caterers for the rehearsal dinner, I probably would have had a blah dinner in some local restaurant. Instead I WOWED the guests with a lovely venue and a scrumptious dinner with something for everyone's taste. Tina, you... Read More deserve all the credit! And the next day the wedding was even more spectacular thanks to Tina!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Leah T

I had one goal in mind when looking for a planner...just to wake up on the big day feeling like I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Tina and her team helped me achieve that goal. I had know idea what I would be faced with in the days leading up to "the big day". I don't... Read More think any bride truly knows what she's getting herself into when taking on the daunting task of planning her wedding. Now I know there is no possible way I could have ever gotten the absolutely amazing wedding I did without Tina. From big decisions to the smallest of details Tina was there. From breezy days to rip my hair out want to run days Tina help me through. But most importantly because life does not stand still for a bride to plan a wedding but sometimes becomes even more difficult Tina was able to find the time, the words, and the patience to help us through it all. Her expertise is immeasurable. Her genuine desire to help our special day be all that we envisioned was always apparent. And yes... I was able to sit in the bridal suite that morning getting pampered, as every bride should, feeling 100% confident and relaxed knowing that my wedding would be flawless and beautiful beyond all my expectations because I had Tina and her team on my side. Thank you for that Tina...thank you so much.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Liset S

I was so lucky to have Tina to help me plan our wedding from the very start! From finding a venue to making sure the day of went smoothly. I was not stressed one bit and she is so great at keeping the peace between opinionated family members. Diamonds and dreams was there the... Read More whole day of our wedding making sure I had everything I needed and everything was accounted for. I didn't have to worry, stress, or lift a finger...thanks to Tina and her team! I'll never forget my perfect day and it's all thanks to diamonds & dreams.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Amber M

Amazing! Everything was perfect!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jasmin R

If only I could give Tina and her team 100 stars, I would. My husband and I signed Tina 11 months ahead of the wedding, since we were repeatedly told that the best planners go fast. We solely went with online reviews in the selection process, and then did phone interviews with... Read More some planners. We were shocked by some prices and on one hand, and annoyed by some planners egocentric attitudes, we fell in love with Tina (and her humor) from the start. And boy did we get lucky!!!! Hiring her and her team was the best decision we could have ever made! Through all the turmoil of planning the wedding, and setbacks and negotiations, we constantly kept saying how lost we would be without having her guiding hand. She would respond to emails IMMEDIATELY at any time of the day and night (I swear she doesn’t sleep!). Although we had only booked her 'month of' package, Tina helped us from the moment we confirmed with her...way way way beyond what she should have been involved in! When it came down to the last months before the wedding, Tina was calmness in person, incredibly organized, insightful, and creative when it came to conceptualizing the actual event. Each time we would meet her or talk to her we would think to ourselves how above and beyond she had just gone – and then she would trump it even the next time around! We would have never found the vendors we ended up with without her recommendations, and negotiating. Neither my husband nor I could thank her enough in words for how her and her team entirely made our wedding the success it ended up being. They were THE sweetest planners to have by our side – and what a small price to pay, to have the day of your dreams without having to worry about a single thing. So not only did we find Tina to be the most capable, engaging, resourceful, responsive, creative, budget conscious, loving, and involved wedding planner we could have never imagined having… we also found a great friend in Tina. We love her!! Other than saying yes – best wedding decision we both made.

Diamonds & Dreams

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Heidy F

Tina is overall fantastic! She does an incredible job, she really does see what you imagine and she makes your dreams come to live!

A Blessing

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Gloria G

I had no idea what I was getting into when I said yes. There are so many choices you have to make and Tina help me makes the decisions and helped me focus. My Fiance on the other hand was worried that he was not going to have a voice but Tina listened to him and didn't... Read More talk over his head. YOU HAVE TO USE HER!!!!

Stress Free

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Emily M

At the beginning of wedding planning, I planned on doing everything myself, and my now husband thought it insane to higher a planner. WELL to say I am glad we changed our mind is a HUGE understatement. Tina Humphrey was a true blessing in disguise. I lack a creative gene in... Read More my body, and I would like to think I am an easy going bride. I told her my colors, some thoughts, and she ran with it. We gave her budgets and yes and nos throughout the process. She provides a list of suggested vendors and they are phenomenal. If ANYTHING went wrong the day of the wedding, I have no clue because she handled it. The Spire and Depot 1 at Sunset Station were breathtaking. If I were to do it all over again the only thing I regret was not hiring her sooner. Thanks Diamonds and Dreams; you made my experience amazing.

Tina/Diamonds & Dreams is THE BEST

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Tina is by far the best wedding planner/coordinator. Not only is she professional, but genuinely cares about your day. Her staff is friendly and goes the extra mile. Tina also has built relationships with numerous vendors. They too have nothing but nice things to say about... Read More her and the way she runs her business. I HIGHLY recommend Tina (Diamonds and Dreams). You cannot go wrong with her. Best in the industry...HANDS DOWN! WE LOVE YOU TINA!!!! - Divine/Smith Wedding Party

BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN THE US!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Tina was a BLAST to work with! She always knew what was going on and what steps needed to be done and when. We had so much fun working with her! During the planning process, she was calming and really picked up on our style and how we wanted the wedding to look (even when we... Read More didn't even know exactly what we wanted). She has a real talent for understanding and reading her clients. I am someone who always has to be in control. However, Tina made it really easy for me to give her the reigns and let her be in control and I loved everything she did! She seriously is the BEST! I would recommend her to any and everyone who needs a wedding planner! PLUS SHE IS SUPER SWEET AND FUNNY :) ...always a bonus!

Tina was my savior!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Kristin H

I had arranged to work with a wedding planner recommended buy my venue when less than a month before the wedding she dropped off the face of the earth, stopped answering my calls and wouldn't return any of my emails (still have no idea what happened to her...)I was worried... Read More because even though I had everything planned out on my own and had most of the pieces together, I was really hoping to have a day of coordinator, I was then referred to Tina and from the moment I spoke to her on the phone everything was better! My husband and I both agree that Tina and her team were the best money we spent on our entire wedding! they were absolutely invaluable!! from coming to our house the night before to do a rehearsal (and hanging out for almost an hour when the bridesmaids had the time wrong and hadn't shown up) to helping set up our entire venue and making it look spectacular! Tina and Whitney where able to corral all our vendors, and make the day flow just perfectly while looking effortless and flawless. she has a great personality, knowing what things matter, and what doesn't, and knowing how to keep everything flowing just right! and to top it off she helped us find our last minute officiant when a friend was no longer able to do the service for us. I initially wasn't planning on spending very much on a day of planner, but I am so grateful that I did, and would do it all again in a heartbeat! I only wish I had started my whole wedding planning with them and gotten to spend more time working with them. thank you Tina for making my wedding perfect and for making it easy to be relaxed on my wedding day, as I knew you had everything covered!

My Wedding Lifesaver!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Samira K

There is no doubt that our wedding day would not have been such a dream come true if we didn't have Tina and her crew!! My only regret is that I didn't have her from day 1!! I was the Bride that thought my sister and I could do all the planning and prepping ourselves....that... Read More lasted till about 6 months in. I quickly located Tina and within our first meeting she had put our wedding plans back on track and literally left me with only one duty...sit back and ENJOY the rest of our engagement. Once our day arrived and I saw how much work her crew put into every small detail...I know now that it wouldn't have been possible without her. Instead of working at my own wedding, I was able to enjoy our special day and time with our guests. The entire crew at Diamonds & Dreams is amazing at what they do; and I am so happy that our relationship has continued well after our wedding day :)

Wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Angela S

We planned our San Antonio wedding from Houston, TX with the help of Tina (Diamonds & Dreams). I have to admit, I was concerned about the long distance wedding planning at first, but I truly feel that we were lucky to find Diamonds & Dreams! I was offered honest advice and... Read More guidance through the entire process. Tina was more than available anytime I had a question or concern. Our wedding day turned out to be more wonderful than I ever could have imagined!! You will not regret your decision to use Diamonds & Dreams for your big day! And, you may even make a friend through the process, as my family and I did with Tina. Tina and her staff are absolutely outstanding! Looking back on our wedding day, many special moments come to mind, but I will never forget the person who helped us put it all together! We cannot thank you enough, Tina! Angela & Alex 5.18.13

Diamond & Dreams

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Catherine S

Exceptionally detailed professional who helped us plan our daughter's out of state wedding in the beautiful northwest San Antonio area. We were blessed to find a wedding planner who had tons of vendor references & ideas for Romantic Chic/Rustic themed wedding. The ceremony &... Read More reception were held outdoors on the most perfect day this past May. Wouldn't have been perfect tho, without Diamond & Dreams expert planning and attention to detail!! Thank you again, Diamond & Dreams! YOU ROCK!!! Our daughter's wedding is still being talked about, almost 4 months later, as the best wedding EVER!

Rachel Shoemaker @ Josh Dietert Wedding/ Badges and Bouquets

Reviewed on 9/08/2013

Tina Humphreys and the staff at Diamonds and Dreams along with the many sponsors involved in the Shoemaker/Dietert wedding outdid themselves. They really listened to the vision that my daughter-in-law had for the wedding and did everything to bring it to life. D&D knew the... Read More best vendors to call on to make the event one that our guests will be talking about for years to come. The best part of the whole event was that Diamonds and Dreams staff was on top of everything down to the smallest detail like making sure there were peonies in the brides bouquet and lining up a fire truck as a get away vehicle! Tina told the parents of the bridal party she didn't want to see any of us working and she meant it. Their commitment to us was that the Diamonds and Dreams staff would stay on top of the timeline and details and so that our families could remain "in the moment" from the rehearsal dinner all the way to the send off. They made it easy to just relax and enjoy our kids special day. That is the way it should be. Do yourself a favor, if you are thinking of doing a DIY wedding....don't. Let Diamonds and Dreams do the work for you so that you can spend the day making a memories that will that will last a lifetime.

My FAVORITE Lady!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Danielle B

From the first time we met Tina we knew that she was OUR PLANNER!! We had interviewed several others but no one came close to Diamonds & Dreams! Tina has the best personality and is so fun to be around. She has contacts with the BEST vendors and was always prompt at getting us... Read More set up for consults. My hubby and I are both indecisive (especially when it came to wedding stuff) and so we often met with several vendors to compare quality, taste, and price. No matter how busy Tina was she always found time to get us taken care of and settled. One night she stayed out late talking with us over personal issues, not wedding related. She helped calm our (ok...my) nerves and anxiety during a stressful time. We are both still very grateful for that Tina!! Our wedding day was absolutely gorgeous and it wouldn't have been the same without Tina and her staff helping to make everything perfect!! Thanks Tina we love you bunches!!!!!!! -Danielle & Todd May 19, 2012

Fantastic! No stress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Anna B

When my now husband and I got engaged, we knew we wanted to get married in San Antonio, Texas. The only issue was- he lived in North Dakota and I lived in Germany (like the country)! We are both active duty military and between working and trying to make plans via phone calls... Read More with the 7 hour time difference, I was seriously stressed out. I met a new friend here in Germany that referred me to Tina at D&D and it was life-changing. I give her ideas and she did all the leg work and sent me tons of pictures so I could make the decisions and say yay or nay without the stress. The day of the wedding, it rained and was cold! We had to move the wedding inside and Tina and her team set up and tore down the reception site a dozen times between the rain showers. I, however, had no idea and spent my wedding day getting pampered, relaxing with friends and drinking wine. So worth it! Your wedding day is once in a lifetime- you don't want to waste precious moments with all your closest family and friends in town setting up chairs and worrying about the buffet. If you want to have a fabulous event and no stress to you or your family, D&D is a must.

Love Love Love!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Amanda B

After getting engaged and waiting a few months to start planning our wedding, I decided a wedding coordinator was in need. I had no clue or idea of what I wanted or where to start. I searched online, called and talked to a few different coordinators in the SA area, no other... Read More wedding coordinator took me into their arms, showed me they cared, and would be next to me the whole way of planning, as soon as my groom and I met with Tina in her office, I instantly knew Tina was reliable, an expert, gave her honest opinion and feedback, and was going to go above and beyond your expectations to meet our every wedding need and desire. After getting the wedding planning started, the entire step of the way Tina was in constant communication with me. No matter how busy her schedule, she is on top of keeping you updated and being in touch with you. She took me to meet with several of her vendors, slowly I was seeing my dream wedding become a reality fairtytale wedding. Tina is fun to work with, she made me laugh, and she showed me she cares and would be there for me every step of the way. As the wedding day got closer, I felt wedding planning wasn't so bad and stressful as I had expected it might be. It was actually fun, and with Tina and myself brainstorming together, we came up with amazing and fun ideas for the wedding day! On our wedding day, everything took my breath away! Tina had everything arranged and scheduled with the vendors, all I had to do was show up to the church, get dressed, and take pictures and be ready to go for the ceremony. When I first saw the flowers and bouquets, I cried, they were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!! Wedding day went off perfefctly, everything was perfect, even the weather for our outdoor reception was perfect! The church was decorated beautifully with all the flowers and candles. The soloist and pianist made me cry in the middle of the ceremony, the music and her voice was so beautiful. The reception was amazing, the most beautiful flowers every where, the cakes were the best and most amazing cakes that were so yummy!! The table linens, plate chargers, setup, flowers, candles, all the decor, the food, music, photography, I was beyond pleased and amazed with everything!! Tina took care of it all and ensured that I could enjoy my wedding day to the fullest. The guest had the best time with all the food, decor, and great music!! I am so happy and pleased that I chose Tina and Diamonds & Dreams! The 11 months that I spent wedding planning, Tina and Diamonds & Dreams makes you feel at ease in all your wedding planning, they provide advice on etiquette, walk you through any questions or concerns you have, give great feedback, her vendor referrals are excellent and they all exceeded my expectations, Tina's staff is so friendly and nice to work with. They setup and organized all the decor on my wedding day and did a beyond outstanding job, everything was beautiful and placed perfectly. Thank you to Diamonds & Dreams to making my wedding day perfect, truely the happiest day of my life, all the wedding decor and cakes impeccable, your service, reliability, and knowledge was outstanding! I am so happy I chose Diamonds & Dreams and am so thankful they were there by my side the entire way of wedding planning. I am one beyond happy bride!!

Tina Humphrey

Over 15 fantastic years in the wedding industry and looking forward to another successful 15 years!