Let us be your personal jewelers for life.

Diamonds Direct prides itself on being a "customer first" jeweler. We reduce our overhead by choosing not to advertise and buying diamonds direct from the dealer, allowing us to give our customers wholesale pricing. We offer custom design service- if we can't find it, we can create it.

Jewelry Collections

Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Jewelry Cleaning, Wedding Rings

5037 France Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN (612) 929-0054

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Katie M

We worked with Kristina for both my engagement ring and band and my husband's band. Not only was it a pleasure to work with her, but she had great ideas and was very knowledgeable. I learned a lot and I absolutely love our rings!

My ring is still sparkling!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 katie w

Diamonds Direct truly gives you the best deal for the biggest diamonds! They have been our family jewler for over 20 years and were wonderful to work with from the engagement ring to pieces of jewlery for the wedding.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Ellen T

We worked with Maria from start to finish (over a year!) from creating my engagement ring to picking the perfect wedding band, and some keepsake jewelry in between. She and my fiancé Sean worked together to create a custom ring that included the diamond from my late mother's... Read More wedding ring. She also, for almost no charge, put a ruby (my father's birth stone) in my mother's band to replace the diamond we removed. Both pieces of jewelry mean so much to us. On top of that, she was able to expedite the engagement ring's creation at my fiancé's request when we received news about his father and a terminal illness diagnosis, which pushed up the proposal. I had no idea, and she got the ring to Sean in a matter of days. We were able to have his father present at the proposal before he passed, and it meant the world to Sean and to me. Maria was also incredibly helpful when it came to finding a simple but beautiful wedding band that wouldn't take away from an already-perfect engagement ring. Had it ready for me (even after one resizing!) in such a short amount of time! I highly recommend Maria and Diamonds Direct - a wonderful family business that makes you feel like family, too!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Amanda W

We had such an amazing experience shopping at Diamonds Direct, the girls were so helpful and fun! I absolutely love my ring and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! The cherry on top was the great price that matched the awesome quality of the ring!!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Megan M

From picking out my engagement ring to our wedding bands, Diamonds Direct has been AMAZING! Naomi was wonderful with every step. My ring was made custom for me, flawless and could not be happier with the results! When my ring catches the light, it sparkles like you would not... Read More believe! We have recommended Diamonds Direct to anyone we know who is shopping for engagement/wedding rings.

Great Wedding Band

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Nikki N

Love my wedding band, but not the service from one of the salespeople, Naomi, she was rude, but another salesperson, Kristina was great. Only bad thing is we had my engagement ring and wedding band soldered before the wedding and it broke on our wedding night. Not very good... Read More quality on the soldering :(