Let us be your personal jewelers for life.

Diamonds Direct prides itself on being a "customer first" jeweler. We reduce our overhead by choosing not to advertise and buying diamonds direct from the dealer, allowing us to give our customers wholesale pricing. We offer custom design service- if we can't find it, we can create it.

5037 France Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN

Phenomenal

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Katie M

We worked with Kristina for both my engagement ring and band and my husband's band. Not only was it a pleasure to work with her, but she had great ideas and was very knowledgeable. I learned a lot and I absolutely love our rings!

My ring is still sparkling!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 katie w

Diamonds Direct truly gives you the best deal for the biggest diamonds! They have been our family jewler for over 20 years and were wonderful to work with from the engagement ring to pieces of jewlery for the wedding.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 4/04/2015 Megan M

From picking out my engagement ring to our wedding bands, Diamonds Direct has been AMAZING! Naomi was wonderful with every step. My ring was made custom for me, flawless and could not be happier with the results! When my ring catches the light, it sparkles like you would not believe! We have recommended Diamonds Direct to anyone we know who is shopping for engagement/wedding rings.

Great Wedding Band

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Nikki N

Love my wedding band, but not the service from one of the salespeople, Naomi, she was rude, but another salesperson, Kristina was great. Only bad thing is we had my engagement ring and wedding band soldered before the wedding and it broke on our wedding night. Not very good quality on the soldering :(

TO Diamonds Direct