The Place To Shop For Jewelry In Cincinnati!

7855 Kenwood Road, Cincinnati, OH

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Molly L

LOVE my ring. I'm in the wedding industry and see girls rings all the time. At wedding shows I started looking at the ring booths for the ring I would want when my boyfriend finally popped the question. Every time I kept going back to the same one and only ever saw it at the... Read More Diamonds Rock's booth. I told my boyfriend and his sisters all about it. I finally got him to the store to show it to him and introduce him to Dennis. I browsed some more, but kept going back to the one ring. Well I finally got the ring. Dennis was a great help to my fiancé/husband. We went back to Dennis for my husbands wedding ring too. He is friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend Diamonds Rock!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Theresa W

We looked at a few jewelers before finding our rings at Diamonds Rock. Each of them showed us only rings that were above our budget after telling us that our budget was reasonable. Diamonds Rock showed us rings we loved within our budget. Amazing service!

Bling Bling

Reviewed on 1/19/2014 Michelle P

We bought my engagement ring and two wedding bands from this jeweler. Customer service is great and the quality of their pieces are top notch. The jeweler forgot to size my wedding band when we picked it up, but no harm done besides another trip to the showroom.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Lisa S

Going into Diamonds Rock, my husband and I were expecting someone to try to sell us something when we had something in mind, especially with a budget. They helped us immediately, and showed us exactly what we wanted to see and were strict to stay within what we had budgeted. It... Read More was so nice to not be talked at or sold to but to be listened to for the wedding bands we plan to wear the rest of our lives. Definitely recommend going in to see them for other jewelry needs! They even polished an old pair of earrings for me that were purchased from a different jeweler!!!

Love!

Reviewed on 9/22/2012 Kelli F

Great prices, nice people.

Custom design - amazing

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Gina H

My engagment ring is absolutely stunning. They worked with my husband to make a custom design that makes everyone else jealous!! We then, purchase a simple matching wedding band as well as his band there. I think we paid a bit too much for the wedding bands Customer service... Read More was excellent.

The place where it all started...

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Meghan H

Diamonds Rock really set the tone for our entire wedding experience... and they set the bar HIGH! My husband worked with Dennis and his team to design my engagement ring from scratch and it is AMAZING. I still get compliments on it daily. One of the things we appreciated most... Read More is that they can truly work with ANY budget because they do all of the design and fabrication in-house... andyou come away with a unique setting! In addition, the customer service you receive from Dennis and his team at Diamonds Rock is exceptional to say the least. We have never had a negative experience with them. In fact we have referred at least 6 couples that have used them as well! (So, when you go in, ask for Dennis and tell them Meghan and Kevin sent you... they all know who we are by now)! We will never buy jewelry from another jeweler again!

Great job designing my wedding set

Reviewed on 12/02/2011 lynda e

I designed my husband's band on my own and Diamond Rocks was able to do a great job of matching his stones and keeping the ring small enough for my hand. Price was great

Diamonds Rock does ROCK

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Kate K

We have had nothing but postive experiences with Diamonds Rock. We have been dealing with Dennis there from day 1 and he has been an incredible help in so many ways. They make everything very personal and make you feel like family there and are extremely genuine. They are... Read More extremely quick too and do everything in-house. I recommend them to ANYONE in search for any kind of jewelry. They are amazing.

Great Service, unforgettable keepsakes

Reviewed on 9/12/2010 Maggie O

We got my engagement ring, wedding band,my husband's wedding band and engraving and his wedding gift to me. I have gotten so many compliments on my ring and have NEVER seen a similar ring on anyone else's finger. All of their staff was so friendly and helpful with finding the... Read More perfect rings for our day. Any future jewelry purchases we make will be with this jeweler.

TO Diamonds Rock