Documentary

Bridal Portraits

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Charleston, SC (843) 209-8869

AMAZING! You can't go wrong.

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Cristina C

We cannot recommend Diana Deaver enough!! She is more than a photographer; she is truly in tune with others, making her talent seem effortless. She made the entire process so simple, from beginning to end. Diana and Mark captured the most beautiful photographs of our recent... Read More wedding in November. They captured moments and emotions. Friends who could not attend the wedding have been in awe, commenting on how the photos actually made them feel like they were there. Some photos capture once in a lifetime moments so well that they have even had many in tears! You want to look back on your wedding day and remember the beauty and awe of every surrounding detail, and she accomplishes this! You can’t go wrong!

Diana Deaver Weddings...Thank You!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Megan D

My experience with Diana Deaver Weddings was amazing! From start to finish Diana was wonderful to work with. Beyond her amazing talent as a wedding photographer, one of the things I appreciated most about working with Diana was her level of communication. Diana always... Read More responded in a quick and timely manner to all of my many questions. Diana and her team were also very calm, comforting, and reassuring throughout all the moments leading up to and after the wedding. When I look at my wedding pictures I am truly overjoyed with how they turned out. Diana beautifully captured every moment and every detail. My wedding pictures are an amazing gift capturing an incredible moment in my life. Thank you Diana Deaver!

Excellent Photographers

Reviewed on 4/03/2015 Amanda H

Diana was so great to work with on my wedding day. I love the pictures she edited for us and she made the whole process worry-free for my family and friends.

Wonderful, Talented, Professional

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Leslie

Diana is so talented and a joy to work with. She met with us several times before the actual event and made sure that every last detail was covered so that we would not miss any of the key shots that we wanted. Her and her partner were so flexible and accommodating on the day... Read More of. She showed us some of the pictures, and so far everything I have seen has been BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see the rest!

3/28/13 @ Creek Club

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Lindsay S

Excellent in every possible way. HIGHLY recommend them for any event!!

Incredibly talented photographers!

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Katherine L

Diana and Mark were absolutely amazing. We spoke on the phone, exchanged multiple emails and met them for dinner before ever standing in front of the camera. Having the opportunity to get to know them (and giving them a chance to get to know us) helped us feel comfortable and... Read More extremely confident that we made the right decision in choosing our wedding photographers. They were great about giving us some direction to help get the best shots, but we really appreciated that they did not try to set up every shot. When we were not taking formal pictures, they stayed back and utilized their long distance lenses, giving us plenty of space to act normally and interact with our guests without feeling harassed by paparazzi. This was particularly appreciated during our ceremony. They even gave us the chance to see some of the shots they had taken- every single one looked amazing. Both Diana and Mark are extremely talented photographers and we can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Recommend!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Alex C

Highly recommend this team! I was married in June 2012 in Mt Pleasant. They covered our rehearsal dinner and wedding day and went above and beyond for us. For example, at one point in the night, my dress came loose so Diana snuck me into the bathroom and she laced me back up. So... Read More sweet! During the whole process, they were such a breath of fresh air in the midst of all the wedding chaos. Always calm, kind and professional. Brides tend to forget its not just about the photos, but the entire experience as you work together for the length of your engagement. We could not have asked for better people to work with. Then when we got our photos back (very quickly), they truly blew everyone away. Every special moment was captured in such a beautiful, artistic light. One of my closest friends got engaged last week and I have already given her Diana's contact information. I will recommend them to everyone.

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Sarah E

Look no further for a wedding photographer. Seriously! My husband and I were married 10/2012. The moment we met with them prior in the year I was sold with their personalities, beautiful work, and just plan love and passion for their jobs and each other;) We had an engagement... Read More session close to 5-6 months prior to the big day and we met with them just before for drinks and food. That was the best thing. It turned into a friendship and we had the best time. It made the engagement session that much more personalable. Our big day arrived and it was purely magical. Nothing could have touched that day and both Stephen and Diana captured all that magic on film. Each time I think of them or recommend them to someone my eyes tear up with pure love and joy. They are truely one of a kind photographers and it shows not only in their personal attention towards their subjects but in their work. I feel like they go the extra mile to make everything so special because its just as special to them. I have had so many people tell us that we have the most beautiful wedding pictures and its all because of them! Hire them now! It was definitely the best deicision we made!

Wedding photography

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Abbie T

Diana and Steven were wonderful! I would recommend Diana Deaver Weddings to anyone who was looking for a photographer for your wedding. They were very professional and their work was beyond beautiful. I was so happy that that we had them be apart of our wedding. Diana also did... Read More our engagement pictures and bridal protraits and those were beautiful as well. We had a wedding album made by Diana and she did a tremendous job and everyone that looks at it compliments me on our beautiful the pictures and the album are and all the credit goes to Diana and Steven.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/27/2013 adam c

I'll keep it short and sweet. Diana and Steve did an AMAZING job. Very well organized and very aware. They caught ALL the little details that are usually overlooked. The wedding was a blur and we were very appreciative that Diana's attention to detail allowed us to see all... Read More the little things that we spent so much time and effort planning, not to mention all the special moments they captured. What is also great about Diana and Steve is they were able to capture all the details and moments while blending in and not being obtrusive. They had all the right equipment for any situation and as a result the pictures came out GREAT! Fantastic results. We HIGHLY recommend them!

THE BEST.

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Lauren R

Diana Deaver and Steven Hyatt are a photography team extraordinaire! I actually got married in Greenville, SC and they are from Charleston, SC but that was not a problem at all. We were in constant communication. They were absolutely incredible to work with - completely... Read More professional but also very personable. Steven is so laid back and could roll with anything that happens on your day and capture it all! His calm was a nice thing to have around on a stressful wedding day. Diana is so kind and has an enthusiasm that is contagious and will brighten your big day and help keep you at ease. They are both so nice and incredible to collaborate with, I can't recommend them enough. I gave them a rather long list of specific shots I wanted and they nailed it while staying calm and professional even though they were being rushed. They are truly amazing photographers that get inspiration from the love and beauty on your day and translate that into the most amazing pictures you could imagine. The quality of their photography is unreal and everyone that has seen my wedding pictures has been blown away. They capture the people, the details, the decorations, the surroundings...nothing got past them. And, I promise they will get angles and perspectives that no other photographer will. Some of my favorite pictures they took are ones that I never would've thought of and ones that I had thought of but they made better. When I got to see my pictures on their website and they still had their logo across the bottom, I used those to post on Facebook because I was so proud of them I wanted everyone to know who took those incredible shots. Something else to consider about a two-person team is that they will get the best shots from multiple angles and they can be in two places at once. It's especially handy if you're having an early afternoon wedding and time is of the essence. For my wedding, Steven took shots of the guys goofing around and posing while Diana got shots of me and my girls getting ready. When the guys were done Steven took shots of all the details and decorations while Diana took us outside and got more shots of me and my family - all the while making sure my path and my groom's path didn't cross! They're a dream team and anyone not booking them is missing out.

Everyone said pick a great photographer

Reviewed on 12/01/2012 Adrienne B

When planning the wedding people said your food and photographer could make or break your day. I agree wholeheartedly!! Diana and Steven were absolutely FANTASTIC!!! From the first time we met them we knew we wanted them to be a part of our special day. They were very... Read More accomodating throughout the planning process - I couldn't have an official bridal portrait done so Diana volunteered to take some shots of me when I was in town to have my hair and make-up trial done. They were done very casually in and around her home and were amazing. I gave the photos to my husband on our wedding day. Diana and Steven were with us every step of the way on our wedding day and the people who have seen our pictures have said they are some of the most beautiful they have ever seen. Thank you, thank you, thank you Diana and Steven for such beautiful memories of our love.

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Megan C

Diana and Steven are such down to earth people. Once you meet them, you feel like you have known them for years. The pictures are beautiful. They are able to capture all those big moments as well as the little moments that no one else sees. They did an amazing job.

Absolutely Stunning Photography- Diana Deavor Wedd

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Tara H

It is with great pleasure to write this review as my husband and I searched long and hard for the PERFECT photographer for our wedding in Charleston, SC. After many months of sole searching we stumbled across the BEST of the BEST in SC in our eyes. We are Estatic with our... Read More decision and truly have nothing but great things to say about Diana Deavor and her team. Calvin and I wanted something different than a standard beach ceremony and our photographer was the Perfect person to see our vision and run with it. Diana and her staff came fully prepared to capture our 7 hour day of events! Diana and Stephen realize the importance of taking family photos and bridal party photos however her detail to making sure that the Bride and Groom are captured alone is by far the first and foremost GOAL as those will be the PICs that we will forever reflect on over the years to come when we celebrate each Anniversary from this day forward. Diana also took time to hear our Ideas and executed them to the best of her ability. Her Professionalism and Detail to what we as the Bride and Groom desired was by far off the chart and on point without doubts. We write this review giving not only 5 stars but would offer extra stars if given the opportunity. We are 2 weeks out from our wedding date and we know without a doubt that our PICs will be by far some of the most amazing photo's of all times. I feel so confident about our decision to use Diana Deavor as our photographer that we haven't even seen our PICs yet but still know in our heart that our Special Wedding Day was captured with the Best Photographer of South Carolina ! If you are in the market for a unique photographer we highly recommend Diana Deavor and her team to assist you on your Special Day! Thank You so Much Diana & Stephen for everything you did to help make our Wedding absolutely one to remember! You will be our #1 choice of Photographers for anyone that we know personally that is looking for a photographer for their Special Event or Wedding in the years to come! Sincerely, Mr & Mrs. Calvin Honeycutt aka Tara & Calvin, Wilmington, NC (6/2/2012)