Diane Martinson-Vocalist-Pianist-Duo

(8)

Minneapolis, MN

Wedding Singer - Soloist, Pianist, & trio

I offer heartfelt vocal performances to enhance your ceremony and set it apart with beautiful music. My pianist, string trio or harpist are available to accompany me. I'd be honored to be a part of your special day. Classical, popular, or special request songs, portable piano & outdoor PA.

Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN

Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 12/12/2013 Lisa B

Diane is a wonderful performer. Her selection of music and vocal renditions are superb. We were so touched by her personal attention to our wedding ceremony and the richness the music added to our very special day. I would recommend Diane for any occasion where music is a significant part, she is professional, creative and a joy to work with.

Very Talanted!!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013

I just wanted to thank you again for your wonderful performance at our wedding. You have an amazing voice and we were blessed that you were a part of our wedding and made our day extra special!!!

Wonderful sound for our reception!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Sara F

It was a pleasure to work with Diane and her Trio for our reception music. She was the most responsive vendor we used! We often had questions or were not exactly sure what or how to do something. Diane would give suggestions and input to help us along the way that made us more confident in our decisions. The sound quality was just like the recordings on the website, which fit the style we were looking for at our reception. The play list is very extensive making it a bit of a challenge to narrow the search down to picking a first dance song, ect. It was good to see the wide selection so that we ended up finding a song we loved (that they recently had added). The variety covered a lot of styles so there is sure to be many songs that will work for anyone. They also were able to tailor the song selection based on what the guests seemed to enjoy most as the evening went on, so there never was a time where no one was dancing. The prices were great for actually having live musicians at our dance. Many guests commented on how it had been a long time since they had been to a reception with a live group and at how wonderful it sounded. The professional look went right along with the quality service they provided. Diane and the trio were great for our wedding and we would not hesitate to use their group in the future for any other large social event we might host. You will not be disappointed. Thanks again for adding for being a special part of our wonderful day!

Beautiful Voice

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Megan P

Diane and JJ did such a great job, not only at the wedding itself but throughout the entire process! When we had our meeting to choose songs both Diane and JJ were so nice and happy to perform right in front of you so you knew exactly what you were getting. Diane has such a great voice and has a definite wow factor to everyone at the wedding. They are such genuinely nice people and are very flexible. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Wonderful Job!

Reviewed on 5/14/2012 Nicole H

Diane and JJ were such a pleasure to work with! I was impressed with their responsiveness, willingness to offer suggestions, and most of all the beautiful music they created for our wedding day. Thank you Diane and JJ for such an amazing job!

Beautiful, to us and our guests!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Andrea M

We knew nothing about Diane and JJ (her pianist), but we came upon them through a Wedding Channel deal right as we were looking for ceremony musicians. We bought the deal based on the samples we were able to listen to on Diane's website. When we met with them, both Diane and JJ were very receptive to what we wanted, gave us some live samples, and even arranged a special postlude for us. Tip: We did bring in our ceremony outline, which I think Diane especially enjoyed, since she is a highly-organized person like me. Unlike a lot of brides, I was not at all worried about our ceremony music because I knew that Diane and JJ would be classy, professional, and do a great job. I did not have to go back and forth with Diane to confirm things and she was very easy to work with. My MOH said she almost started crying during Diane's singing; my father was impressed; our guests are still commenting that the music was beautiful. All in all, I would've paid Diane's full fee (rather than the awesome deal we got) for the beautiful end result she and JJ provided us on our wedding day! I would highly recommend Diane and JJ for your wedding ceremony music needs!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Maria M

Of all the wedding elements, hiring musicians was at the top of my anxiety list. How wonderful it was to find Diane Martinson! A true professional and talented vocalist, Diane provided beautiful vocals. Diane and her accompanist, J.J., handled popular songs and new material equally as well. I would recommend Diane Martinson to anyone who wants to make their wedding day truly special.

Exceeded Our Expectations

Reviewed on 10/10/2010 Anne W

My fiance and I knew we wanted great music for our wedding ceremony, but we didn't know where to start. We were very impressed with the samples of Diane's music on her website, and contacted her. From then on it was a fabulous experience. Diane and her pianist, JJ, were beyond helpful in the planning process-just extremely pleasant to work with. The great service they provide is second only to the beautiful music they will create for your occasion. We highly recommend Diane Martinson and her accompianists!

Send Email