Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

198 Boston Tpke., Coventry, CT (860) 614-2456

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Amanda Z

Diane was super easy to work with. Her and her second photographer got some amazing shots and for a very reasonable price. We received our photographs back for review very shortly after the wedding, which was awesome. We received a super cute USB drive with them so we could... Read More print whatever we wanted. The images were all high quality. Diane had a great personality that really worked well with our crazy bridal party. She was able to pick up on our vibe and run with it to help make our wedding day and pictures everything we could have imagined. Thanks Diane! We would/have totally recommend Diane to family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lisa G

Diane did an amazing job photographing our youngest daughter’s wedding this past September. The photos are outstanding and truly capture the day. We have worked with Diane for all 3 of our daughter’s weddings and have not been disappointed. Each wedding was unique and Diane’s... Read More photos reflect each couple perfectly. Their photo albums are special representations of them and their special day and provide wonderful visual memories. Thanks, Diane!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chelsea R

Diane is absolutely amazing! After she did both of my sister's wedding photos, my husband and I didn't even consider any other photographer but her for our wedding. She is fun, polite and genuinely cares about her couples. She found creative ways to take photos in a monsoon and... Read More after a 2 foot snowstorm in February and with a smile on her face the whole time! She will do anything for her couples and it truly shows in her photographs! We loved working with Diane and absolutely loved all of our wedding photos (which we just looked at this past weekend!) She's the perfect addition to your wedding! I felt so comfortable in front of her the whole day. One of the best decisions we made for our big day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Amy M

One of the last details we nailed down for our wedding was our photographer because we just didn't get a good vibe from a lot of the ones out there. Diane was a totally different story. From the first second we met she instantly put me at ease that the most important and... Read More memorable day of my life would be perfectly captured. Our wedding was at Saint Clements Castle and right away she had ideas we never would have thought of. I was definitely running behind schedule the morning of my wedding and she helped talk me into a state of calm after I kicked everyone out of the bridal suite. One of the most interesting things is that she never stopped shooting so we have these amazing pictures that I didn't even know she took!!! She even stepped in to help my mom and aunt sew my dress minutes before the ceremony to make sure it stayed put! The details of our wedding were creatively captured and the spirit of our entire day is felt through looking at our photos. Diane gave us great advice during our consultation on where to stand during different parts of our ceremony to ensure we had clear photos of everything going on (thank you for that!!) and could see everyone's faces. Only an experienced photographer would have thought of that level of detail! She also did a great job managing all the different family dynamics during our formal pictures which made that part of the day totally stress-free and seamless. Everything about working with Diane has been awesome and I'm so grateful she was a part of our day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Chris R

Diane is a pro. From the initial consultation to the engagement shoot, all the way up to the wedding day -- she is positive, experienced, and communicative. The quality of her work speaks for itself, and with all the details flying around leading up to the wedding, it was such a... Read More relief to know that we didn't have to worry for a second about getting amazing pictures.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Meredith M

I booked Diane for my wedding at Wadsworth Mansion and it was truly one of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding. Not only were the pictures amazing, she was phenomenal to work with during the day. I was running late and when I arrived I was a little frazzled,... Read More but Diane was a calming force throughout it all and helped me get back into the spirit of the day. She was almost like an extra bridesmaid - helping me with my bustle and cinching my belted bow. I absolutely loved working with her, and I think because she was such an easy person to work with she was able to bring out our true emotion in pictures. She is a lovely person and I'm so happy I could share one of the best days of my life with her. She told me once that her daughter was asked in school what her mother does for al living and she said my mom makes people happy - and she is absolutely right!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Eleonora C

Diane is so awesome!!! From the first moment we met Diane she was so easy to talk to and was so open to our ideas. She took her own time to help us find the most perfect place to take our wedding photos. She really cares about capturing what exactly you want on your special day.... Read More She will work with you until you are completely satisfied. I just can't say enough about what a great photographer Diane really is. I have worked with many photographers, but Diane is one that I will continue to contact for future photo sessions. She is very talented and has so much passion for her work. She really is the best!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tom F

Diane is great! She is very professional but also a lot of fun to work with. She captured our wedding day perfectly, we couldn't be happier with her finished product. She knew what we wanted and executed flawlessly.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Melissa L

I am so happy with our decision to hire Diane. From the first time we met with her, I knew she was the right fit for our wedding. Her prices were reasonable and she makes you feel very comfortable. Diane was great the day of our wedding, helping to keep everything organized... Read More and running smoothly, all while taking great pictures. I feel like I'm reliving my wedding day each time I look at the pictures! Thank you, Diane!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Kay S

Diane was amazing to work with from start to finish. On the actual wedding day she helped to keep everyone calm and relaxed, she organized photos and kept things moving quickly and with our timeline, she even helped to button up my dress! She had tons of creative ideas to make... Read More really good pictures and was happy to work with any of the people we had. She definitely helped to make the day go by smoothly.

She felt like part of the family!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Alexandra J

Diane was amazing at my wedding!! Not only did she take breathtaking pictures of the entire night she really helped run everything, from walking in during the ceremony to cutting the cake. I cannot imagine my wedding day without her, I can not say enough good things about her!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Courtney M

I made the best decision in hiring Diane to photograph my wedding. At our first meeting I felt very comfortable and immediately liked her. I thought her packages were reasonably priced and after comparing others to her, I saw she offers much more with her packages. We first did... Read More our engagement pictures at the beach and they were so much fun. Diane and her assistant put you right at ease. Diane has many creative ideas on how to get a great picture. They are not your typical stiff engagement pictures. On the day of my wedding,she came to my hotel to take the "getting ready" pictures and even helped with my wedding dress to make sure it was laced up properly and looked good for the pictures. Again she had so many creative ideas for pictures for me and my bridesmaids before the ceremony. During the wedding I hardly noticed her while she was taking the pictures, she made sure to blend in and not be in the way of the guests. The pictures are fabulous and I've received so many compliments on how they look and what a great eye my photographer has. Thank you so much Diane! Courtney and Kevin

Professional & Personable

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Alicia G

Parson's Photography came highly recommended by several of my vendors. They include an engagement session that really made me comfortable on the big day. If I could go back I would have requested more group photos of my guests, but as I have never used a photographer for... Read More anything before, I was naive to the process.

Diane is THE BEST

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Melanie S

Not only is Diane fun, she is fantastic at what she does. She has an incredible eye for photography and it is clearly her passion in life. From the get-go, she was on top of organizing herself for our wedding and even helped me with writing my vendor itinerary. She's super... Read More busy, but somehow manages to take the time to get to know each couple's needs, and treats each wedding with the utmost respect. Everyone at our wedding thought she was just wonderful and had nothing but good things to say about her. Our banquet coordinator actually thought that Diane and I were old friends because we were all having so much fun during post-ceremony pictures. She is worth every cent! She's honest, talented and full of positive energy. Plus, appointments, picture selections, etc, can all be done on her website. You'd be hard-pressed to find a better photographer!

You will not go wrong with Parsons Photography!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Mary C

Diane Parsons and Diane Parsons Photography are the BEST and any bride who may come upon this while researching wedding photographers, just stop your search and call Parsons. Diane Parsons and Jess are flawless. Of the hundreds of decisions that go into a wedding, choosing... Read More Parsons was one of my best (if not THE best) choices I made. Diane, thank you FOR EVERYTHING! When it came to professionalism, flexibly, vision, getting to know her clients and meeting their personal needs Parsons has been TOP NOTCH. Also, I unfortunately experienced some dress issues (which belong in another review for my dress designer) and Diane could not have been more understanding of some of my concerns about the pictures and working with me extensively to help me make the most of our pictures so that I felt as great as possible about everything. Your wedding day will come and, sadly, it will go. But, you will have the memories and the pictures forever - and if you work with Parsons Photography you will not regret it. Also, Diane and Jess were wonderful to have at your wedding. They use their endless experience with weddings to help everyone feel comfortable and be at their best - and they are kind, patient and professional at every turn! Thank you so much for everything Parsons and we look forward to working with you for pictures for many many years to come!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Sandra B

Feeling a little hopeless about meeting with several photographers, my sister's friend recommended Diane Parsons to us after previously working with her. I met with Diane, and after talking to her about what each of us do for a living, our hobbies, passions, I knew we had to... Read More have her photograph our day. Diane is smart, sweet,has an incredible creative eye and is extremely passionate about what she does. From our engagement sessions to wedding day, she captured the moments so perfectly. We were fortunate to have Jess and her husband Dave on our wedding day too. They are a fantastic team! Highly recommend!

Best wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Kate C

Everyone loved Diane's attention to detail and several guests remarked that she really captured our special moments, but you never saw her!

Beautiful Photos from a Terrific Photographer

Reviewed on 11/28/2011 Ashley A

Diane Parsons of Parsons Photography was the photographer at my recent wedding. Not only is she professional, but she is efficient! She was able to corral my large family and take every imaginable combination of relatives - in under an hour. The pictures came out amazing and the... Read More entire time everyone was smiling and laughing. She is not the photographer that makes you plaster on a fake smile and hold it - I was genuinely happy during all of the shots and they were done so quick. Diane is amazing, her speed and efficiency are astounding and the quality is terrific. I am so happy that she was my wedding photographer, as I know that I will cherish those photos for years to come. Thank you!

We love Diane!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Kara T

Thank you so much to Diane and Jess for their wonderful dedication and hard work on the day of our wedding! They were open to our ideas, got some fabulous shots and even took a trip on a sailboat! Photography is an art, and these two are true artists. They have wonderful... Read More personalities, are professional, and creative. Thanks again ladies, Parsons is our top choice that's for sure!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 mary b

We recommend Diane to any bride and groom. Her photos are beautiful!! All my guests commented on her good nature and sense of humor! Diane took wonderful pictures of my special day!

Can't say enough good things....

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Theresa G

I cannot sing the praises of Parsons Photography enough, but I will certainly try. My first impression of Diane Parsons was that she was clearly a woman who knew how to capture a wedding on camera. Her work was beautiful and intimate, classic but modern, and noticeably lacking... Read More in the egotism and self absorption I'd seen in many other portfolios. I came to realize that really this was what sets Parsons' apart--the ability to have interesting and different photography that still beautifully captures the marriage of two people. She gets to know her clients so well that by the wedding day she is like a part of your family. She knows you well-enough to both set you at ease and capture the real "you" in your pictures. In particular, Diane was incredibly supportive of (and even involved in) all the things about our wedding we were proud of. My husband and I are total geeks and had some non-traditional elements to our wedding that I think many other photographers may have over looked. Instead, Diane knew about these things (such as hand-made table arrangements, hair ornaments, lanterns instead of bouquets) and got excellent shots of all of them. Plus she even suggested incredible photos that evoked Star Wars and Lord of the Rings which, in all our geekery, we will cherish forever. Additionally I think it is important to note that Diane's second shooter, Jess, is incredible. She has a real knack for making you feel comfortable and making you laugh. Her and Diane work great together as a team and the pictures look that much better as a result. her husband, Dave, also deserves recognition for working our photo booth like a boss. ;) Lastly, as every bride is on a budget, I have to say that of the many photographers I got price quotes from, Parsons was by far the most bang for my buck. Our entire package, which included an album, all our images on a CD, unlimited photo sessions, and the most-awesome photo-booth ever all came to a around $3,500-$4,000. Even if she (justly) increases her prices in the coming years, she is well worth every single penny. I have already recommended her to three couples I know getting married in the next year, and I intend to keep recommending her until people say "Shut up, grandma, no one wants to hear your opinion on wedding photographers anymore!"

Loooooooved Parsons!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Caitlin D

From the minute my finace and I met Diane, we knew we wanted her to be our photographer for our wedding! She was creative, excited and you could tell she loved her job! Our pictures came out awesome and we even got to see some of them that she had taken earlier, during the... Read More wedding. Diane made us feel so comfortable and like we were part of her family. We 100% recommend Parsons Photography. You wont be sorry. We now have a photographer that we will be using for as long as she's taking photos.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Tracie G

We had a wonderful experience working with Parsons Photography. Diane and Jess were so professional yet so down to earth and fun to work with. From the first time we met with Diane we knew we found a knowledgable, honest and caring person. She was always available to answer... Read More questions and address our concerns. We are 100% positive that we found a real gem! Our wedding day was perfect in every way. We are so fortunate that we had Parsons Photography with us to capture our memories.

Awesome Experience!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2011 Corinne B

Professional, friendly and works to give you want you want. I love how all my pics came out. Very reasonably priced as well. Highly recommended!!!! Reading the negative feedback actually frustrated me. ***Please note that it's the bride and her mother who left the feedback, not... Read More two seperate events!!!***

This Photographer Rocks!

Reviewed on 5/18/2011 Joanne H

One of the most important decisions you will ever make in life is choosing your wedding photographer. We will forever be grateful for the referral and subsequent interactions with Diane at Parsons Photography. As a same sex couple residing in Florida, we were already jumping... Read More through hoops to have our union legally recognized. Imagine our angst at having to find a photographer in an unfamiliar state. We searched the internet and received some very outrageous quotes. Our JOP happened to mention Diane's name. We contacted her and received a more than reasonable quote. We arranged to meet in person the day before the wedding. We had our hearts set on an outdoor wedding and Diane listened intently to our vision and made creative suggestions as to possible poses. Diane went above and beyond the scope of photographer in securing a secondary location as a Plan B due to the inclement weather that loomed. She saved the day and our wedding! We absolutely loved and appreciated her creativity. She captured the essence of us. A lot of people, including myself, take good photos. Diane is a photographic artist and her ability to capture those beautiful and intimate moments of our (and hopefully, your) special day is unsurpassed.