Diaz Nola Photography

New Orleans, Louisiana, & Destination Weddings Worldwide

New Orleans Wedding Photography

Let’s be honest, you don’t get married every weekend, so planning a wedding is not an easy process. We want to help make your life a little easier. We are more than just photographers or people with a camera at your wedding, we are your friends and resource throughout this whole process and after your wedding. The relationships with the people that are entrusting us with the only memories from their wedding 10-50 years from now, are worth way more than a paycheck. Your wedding and you as people, mean a lot to us. We love people, all people. Love is love and that’s what we will capture. While we love a fun, editorial/posed shot, we also really love capturing the essence of love between couples and the charming quirkiness they share. Schedule a call with us and let's chat.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

3436 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA New Orleans, Louisiana, & Destination Weddings Worldwide (504) 451-5070
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Maggie D

Matthew and Cody are, quite simply, the best photographers we ever could have asked for! From the moment we met them for our engagement photos, we knew we had made the right decision. They knew all of the best spots to take the kinds of unique New Orleans photos we told them we... Read More were looking for. Plus, we had so much fun with them! On our wedding day, they came totally prepared to document every special moment, and truly went above and beyond what we had even expected. From our first look to our family portraits to the ceremony and candid reception shots, they made sure they captured everything we wanted and more! We will be telling everyone we know to hire them for their wedding! It was the best decision we made. Incredibly talented, very affordable, so kind and fun--what else could you ask for?! Thank you, Matt and Cody, for being the best photographers ever!!!!

2017-06-01T17:32:47 Response from the vendor

Maggie & Whitney, thank you ladies for us the best review ever! We could not have been more thrilled to photograph your wedding. It was incredibly gorgeous and the two of you share a special kind of love that I admire! Look forward to seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Danielle N

We loved Matthew and his team! They were amazing! Matt came to visit me and the venue a few months before the wedding and was available by phone and email for all of our questions. The day of he found really fun shots and made everyone feel great. We couldn't be more happy with... Read More his work! Thanks, Matt!

2017-06-01T17:33:45 Response from the vendor

Danielle, you are sweet and your words are so kind! Thank you. Your wedding had the such a beautiful New Orleans vibe to it and I just loved working with both of you! Best, Matthew

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Meghan D

The Diaz Nola Photography team is amazing! They are lighthearted and fun, yet very professional. They are detail oriented and work well with the client to ensure they capture exactly what you are looking for! I used Diaz Nola photography for pictures with my son, bridals, and... Read More my wedding. So far, I am highly pleased and will continue to use them to capture future memories!

2017-06-01T17:34:42 Response from the vendor

Meghan, I loved working with you and Scott and the wedding was a complete hit! Thank you so much for the sweet review. Best, Matthew

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren P

Diaz Nola Photography recently shot my wedding and I could not be happier. Every shot is amazing. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better experience on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Katie P

Look no further! Pick Diaz Nola Photography! Matt is an exceptional photographer with the utmost professionalism. He and his team go above and beyond to make sure you have photos that capture the story of your night! From the first conversation I had with Matt, there was an... Read More instant comfort in knowing I wasn't just a client and a paycheck but that he truly cared about what I wanted captured on my wedding day and that I was happy with his services. Throughout the experience of our engagement photo session and leading up to our wedding day, Matt made my husband and I feel like more than just clients. He made us feel like family. On our wedding day, Matt and Cody fit right in with our families and friends. We heard so many wonderful comments from our friends and families about how much they enjoyed Matt and Cody as our photographer which just made our experience even better. I could go on and on. I've heard many bad stories from friends of mine about their photography experience so I was careful in choosing photographer and I'm so glad I chose Diaz Nola!

2017-10-03T22:15:39 Response from the vendor

Your review and compliments about myself and the team are so incredibly sweet! Knowing that we were able to make y'all this happy, truly brings more joy to what I love doing. Thank you Katie & Darren, so much for the kind words and for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Devin F

I'm not one to usually write reviews, but I absolutey had to for this. Every single picture came out to be more incredible than we could have ever imagined and Matthew, Cody and Katie were absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with!

2017-10-03T22:17:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Devin for your beautiful compliments. We are so happy to have been a part of the two of y'all's wedding! So sweet! Best, Matthew

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Christopher F

Matt and his team did an excellent job. They were a pleasure to work with and made sure to get all the photos that we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Megan F

Matt and the team were awesome people to be with and work with on our special day. He took into account everything we were looking for in capturing the memories of our wedding. I would 100% choose Diaz Nola Photography again. Working with Matt and his team was so fun and laid... Read More back and now we have the most amazing wedding pictures to look back on.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Elizabeth J

Diaz Nola Photography did an excellent job of photographing my daughters wedding! They are so creative and made everyone feel relaxed so the photos came out natural. Matt was a true professional. He made my daughters day extra special. Her formal bridal pictures were beautiful... Read More too! I had such a fun day watching them pose her and making her feel beautiful. I can honestly say these photographers were the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I will definitely use them again for our next event! Nobody does it better!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Daniel H

Diaz Nola Photography is hands down the best around. He made our wedding more memorable than we could have imagined! The pictures are absolutely flawless. Not only are the photos incredible, but the personality of this photography group is one of a kind. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Nequel B

Matt & his team were awesome! My fiancé and I had so much of fun shooting our engagement shoot with them! They brought our vision to life, we tackled 3 different locations during the French quarter festival in 2 hours!! PURE AWESOMENESS

2017-06-01T17:35:38 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you Nequel! Your shoot was a blast! Cannot wait for the wedding coming up soon!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Bentley M

Zach and I absolutely love our engagement photos!! We had so much fun going through them last night. We can't wait to finish our house so we can put some of our pictures up. You guys made this such a great experience and we can't thank y'all enough! Can't wait till our... Read More wedding!!

2017-06-01T17:36:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bentley! Y'all were both a blast to work with and I cannot wait for the wedding in January!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Stephanie K

Matthew and his team were wonderful! I really enjoyed working with them, it felt like hanging out with my friends. They helped make my wedding the enjoyable experience that it was. The pictures turned out amazing and I'm really happy with everything. Thanks Diaz Nola... Read More Photography!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amanda K

Matt and team are fabulous! They have done all our wedding photography. Our photos are amazing and Matt makes you feel completely at ease, even if you're awkward in front of the camera like me! Matt has been there to capture the beginning of my husband and I's relationship and... Read More we can't wait to have him capture our future life events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tiffany R

Matthew was awesome!! My husband and I are from out-of-state so we were trying to find a good photographer that had quality work and would be easy to work with - Matthew fit that perfectly! He was always available to chat after hours and on the weekend, and his pictures truly... Read More came out amazing! He had good ideas about some creative shots and even helped me with the itinerary for the reception! Ha! He was super friendly and I would honestly recommend him to anyone getting married in NOLA!! Thanks again for everything Matthew!!

2017-06-01T17:37:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review Tiffany! Loved working with both of you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 TRICIA F

Absolutely the BEST photographer EVER!!! We had a magical wedding day/night and cannot express enough at how not only did we have unique personal photos, but we also had a well orchestrated itinerary that flowed so smoothly and quickly that we never felt like we were stressed... Read More out and there wasn't a picture that was missed!! Our photographer had the ability to capture every special moment throughout our entire day and he was so great we rarely even felt like a photographer was present!! Many of our guests also commented at how awesome our photographer was and how they would hire him for their special events. I'm confident that there isn't a better photographer to hire for your wedding than Matthew Diaz!!

2016-12-22T09:43:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tricia & Monnie! The two of you were an absolute pleasure to work with and I had a blast photographing your wedding! Cannot wait to work with the two of you more in the future :)! Congratulations on such a beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Daniel H

Matt is an awesome photographer! He gave us everything we wanted in our engagement pictures. They came out great and we could not have asked for more. He's a class act and a real pleasure to work with. We are looking forward to him photographing our big day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Anne J

My engagement photos were absolutely amazing! Matt is an incredible person to work with and made the session so much fun. My fiancée and I had a blast! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Cora S

Trying to plan a destination wedding can be difficult especially if you don’t have reliable vendors set up. I researched photographers online trying to find one within my budget and still do quality work, with no luck. Then, my sister in law recommended Matthew at Diaz Nola.... Read More After reviewing his website and a phone conversation, I knew I made the right decision! His attention to detail and professional demeanor put me at ease the months leading up to my wedding. He made my wedding day so much FUN! He and his team fulfilled all my wants and needs while shooting. (and I had a long list haha!) They are very knowledgeable, creative and overall just really good at what they do! I couldn’t be happier with the way all of my photos turned out. I can’t wait to get back to New Orleans and schedule a “just because” shoot with Diaz Nola! Thanks again!

2016-12-22T09:40:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cora for those sweet words! You and John were such a pleasure to work with and wedding was so gorgeous! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear from the two of you in the future and hopefully capture some beautiful family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Robert H

Everyone that knows me knows that I hate taking pictures, but I knew for my wedding day that we would want to have pictures done. I'm so glad that we were able to work with Matthew. He actually made the whole experience fun, but he was also professional and made sure to get all... Read More of the shots that my wife and I wanted. I actually look forward to the next time we need pictures done so that we can book Matthew again.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Desiree H

I'm so glad that I had Matthew to work with. He was professional and made sure that I got every shot that I wanted on my wedding day but he was also a blast to work with. He made the experience fun even though it was crazy hot outside. I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More photographer for my big day.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alex C

Matt and his assistants were absolutely amazing! As a bride putting together a destination wedding, they made everything so easy and enjoyable. He understood the style I wanted for the photos and the kind of people we were. Despite the weather and the holiday, they were on time... Read More and ready to go. The people of Diaz photographer had beautiful vision when it came to poses and locations, but also worked with us when we wanted specific things. They were adaptable to situations, offering suggestions based on their expertise that was always on point. During the whole ceremony and reception, they were there to capture every moment but I never once felt like they were obtrusive. Everyone made me, my husband, the bridal party, and our families feel totally at ease in front of the camera. Having now seen the warm, elegant, and beautiful pictures produced, I cannot recommend Matt and his staff highly enough. They were professional, helpful, artistic, understanding, and they stayed to make sure that we had absolutely everything we wanted before saying good night. Thank you so much Matt and Brittani!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Shayne H

Matthew did an amazing job on our surprise engagement photos! We had a wonderful experience with him! He helped us so much and captured a very special moment in our life!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Annterria H

From day one I knew he was who I wanted to photograph my wedding day. After consultations after consultations it was His character and personality that caught my attention. I felt more than just a customer. Matthew is professional and great person to be around which made my... Read More bridal shoot and wedding a lot smoother. I absolutely love how all my photos came out He does great work for a good price. I love all the images taken by Diaz. Thank you Matthew and crew for helping my husband and I make memories to look back on. I highly recommend Diaz Nola Photography

2016-10-11T21:24:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Annterria! You and Don were a pleasure to work with and the wedding was absolutely gorgeous and definitely on point :)! Can't wait to see your marriage blossom! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Matthew did a superb job capturing all my special wedding moments. My pictures are beautiful - clear and very colorful. His work is outstanding and I recommend him to anyone searching for a photographer.

Matthew Diaz

Matthew Diaz...where do we even begin? He definitely brings the fun to every event he attends, including your wedding. Based on Diaz Nola Photography's reviews, our takeaway description on Matthew, from our client's, would be that he is fun, professional, and captures every moment. While he likes to have a great time with his clients, makes them feel comfortable, he never loses site of the goal at hand- attention to detail and capturing every beautiful moment and telling a story of your wedding day. He brings an assistant with him to every wedding and our clients always love him and his team.