Diaz Nola Photography

New Orleans, Louisiana, & Destination Weddings Worldwide

New Orleans Wedding Photography

We are more than just photographers or people with a camera at your wedding, we are your friends and resource throughout this whole process and after your wedding. Your wedding and you as people, mean a lot to us. We love people, all people. Love is love and that’s what we will capture. While we love a fun, editorial/posed shot, we also really love capturing the essence of love between couples and the charming quirkiness they share. Schedule a call with us and let's chat.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

3436 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA New Orleans, Louisiana, & Destination Weddings Worldwide (504) 451-5070
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Maggie D

Matthew and Cody are, quite simply, the best photographers we ever could have asked for! From the moment we met them for our engagement photos, we knew we had made the right decision. They knew all of the best spots to take the kinds of unique New Orleans photos we told them we... Read More were looking for. Plus, we had so much fun with them! On our wedding day, they came totally prepared to document every special moment, and truly went above and beyond what we had even expected. From our first look to our family portraits to the ceremony and candid reception shots, they made sure they captured everything we wanted and more! We will be telling everyone we know to hire them for their wedding! It was the best decision we made. Incredibly talented, very affordable, so kind and fun--what else could you ask for?! Thank you, Matt and Cody, for being the best photographers ever!!!!

2017-06-01T17:32:47 Response from the vendor

Maggie & Whitney, thank you ladies for us the best review ever! We could not have been more thrilled to photograph your wedding. It was incredibly gorgeous and the two of you share a special kind of love that I admire! Look forward to seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Maegann T

This space is not big enough to fill with the love we have for Diaz Nola! By fate, these guys happen to be passing by as my then, fiancé proposed and since then it’s been a an absolute joy to work with them. I had a huge and sometimes, rowdy wedding party. They maintained... Read More control and professionalism the entire time! They make it a seamless process. I placed all my faith in them and was not dissapointed. I worked with a photographer briefly, in college and Matthew was so good about collaborating with me and bringing my ideas to life. I felt like I was hanging with friends anytime we were together. We did nothing, but laugh! These guys were constantly working to capture every moment. While planning my wedding, I encountered quite a few bumps in the road. However, I never worried about Matthew. He always came through, was organized and had a plan which made me feel secure in my choice of a photographer! I love his creative touch and use of various angles. Cody....oh my goodness, Cody is a girl’s best friend! He notices every detail from hairs out of place, to positioning your body to get that flattering angle, to making sure your train is where it needs to be and so much more. You hear it a million times that when it’s all done, the only thing left from the day are the photos. You can place your faith in these guys that every part your big day will be captured. Also, I want to thank the third/assistant photographer, Eddie. He was such a character! My husband and the groomsmen had blast with him! I will be using Nola Diaz Photgraphy in the future for basically everything, no doubt. We love you guys and can’t thank ya’ll enough! XoXo, The Morrisons

2017-12-18T22:06:45 Response from the vendor

Maegann, you are so sweet for writing the kindest review I may have ever read. Y'all's wedding truly was amazing and all the details were on point. The two of you were incredible to work with and such an adorable couple. My team and I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Meghan D

The Diaz Nola Photography team is amazing! They are lighthearted and fun, yet very professional. They are detail oriented and work well with the client to ensure they capture exactly what you are looking for! I used Diaz Nola photography for pictures with my son, bridals, and... Read More my wedding. So far, I am highly pleased and will continue to use them to capture future memories!

2017-06-01T17:34:42 Response from the vendor

Meghan, I loved working with you and Scott and the wedding was a complete hit! Thank you so much for the sweet review. Best, Matthew

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Michelle M

I can't say enough about how great Matt and his team were to work with on our big day! From the moment I booked with Matt, he was always super quick and responsive to any questions I had. On my wedding day, we were on somewhat on a time crunch because of my ceremony time... Read More starting early. But Matt and his team made everything flow so easily and got every single shot that we wanted! They are so much fun to work with and super laid back, my whole bridal party loved them! I also had my bridal portraits done a few moths prior to the wedding with Matt and they came out so beautiful! Thank you Diaz Nola Photography for being a part of our special day! We can't thank ya'll enough!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Magen K

Matt took my bridals and my wedding photos. He is truly talented. He will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera; he is willing to try anything to get a picture you want (i wanted one with my veil falling through the air... as you know there is no wind in louisiana 99%... Read More of the time but we got it!); and he is professional, courteous and SO much fun! He also doubled as my wedding coordinator helping me get a timeline down for the big day. Matt and his team are the best!! Oh and my pictures are flawless and i have never felt so beautiful in my life. Thank you Matt and Cody!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Magen K

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Dave M

Outside of asking my fiancee to marry me, asking Matthew to be our photographer was the second best decision I made in my life! We were planning a destination wedding in New Orleans all the way from Brooklyn and we had to do everything remotely which made it stressful for me and... Read More my wife. He put us at ease and was the quintessential professional. He took the time to speak with us about everything and get to know us as a couple. He knew how to execute our vision to perfection, and was willing to think outside the box and get creative during our wedding as well. Our friends and family raved about our pictures and felt that he captured the essence of who we are as a couple and the vibe of our wedding. If you are in need of a wedding photographer, engagement photos, or a photo shoot look no further than Diaz Nola Photography!

Reviewed on 12/25/2017 Alia C

Matthew and his team are AMAZING! Not only is he a pleasure and a riot to work with, his attention to detail is unparalled. Every single picture felt like a dream and he captured exactly what I was looking for! All of our friends and family loved the pictures and raved about how... Read More great they were complimented us on hiring such a great photographer. He was definitely the best decision we made for our wedding! He created and captured memories that we will cherish for the rest of our life!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Sarah B

Diaz Nola Photography were the most amazing people to work with! My husband and I are both in the military and started planning this wedding from Florida then move to Texas and Matt made everything so simple for us even though we had were miles away. When we started looking for... Read More photographers, I got in contact with DNP and I could tell even over the phone Matt was a genuine person and honestly wanted to make our wedding images dreams come true and we was very willing to work with my budget. Getting closer to the wedding he was so helpful in organizing times and locations for photos, down to making a schedule for us which was so helpful day of. On wedding day Matt and his creative associate Cody were so professional and great to work with. They made everything flow so smoothly and never stressed anyone out with time or pictures we need. They had great ideas for photos while making sure to capture what we requested. The whole evening our guest were raving about them and how fun they were! We just received our photos back and we are absolutely in love with them, we truly couldn't be happier! Matt got the images back to us early even in his busy season which was great! If you are looking for a hardworking, personable, fun, creative and just all around amazing photographer to work with then look no farther and book Diaz Nola, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren P

Diaz Nola Photography recently shot my wedding and I could not be happier. Every shot is amazing. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better experience on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Katie P

Look no further! Pick Diaz Nola Photography! Matt is an exceptional photographer with the utmost professionalism. He and his team go above and beyond to make sure you have photos that capture the story of your night! From the first conversation I had with Matt, there was an... Read More instant comfort in knowing I wasn't just a client and a paycheck but that he truly cared about what I wanted captured on my wedding day and that I was happy with his services. Throughout the experience of our engagement photo session and leading up to our wedding day, Matt made my husband and I feel like more than just clients. He made us feel like family. On our wedding day, Matt and Cody fit right in with our families and friends. We heard so many wonderful comments from our friends and families about how much they enjoyed Matt and Cody as our photographer which just made our experience even better. I could go on and on. I've heard many bad stories from friends of mine about their photography experience so I was careful in choosing photographer and I'm so glad I chose Diaz Nola!

2017-10-03T22:15:39 Response from the vendor

Your review and compliments about myself and the team are so incredibly sweet! Knowing that we were able to make y'all this happy, truly brings more joy to what I love doing. Thank you Katie & Darren, so much for the kind words and for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Devin F

I'm not one to usually write reviews, but I absolutey had to for this. Every single picture came out to be more incredible than we could have ever imagined and Matthew, Cody and Katie were absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with!

2017-10-03T22:17:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Devin for your beautiful compliments. We are so happy to have been a part of the two of y'all's wedding! So sweet! Best, Matthew

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Christopher F

Matt and his team did an excellent job. They were a pleasure to work with and made sure to get all the photos that we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Megan F

Matt and the team were awesome people to be with and work with on our special day. He took into account everything we were looking for in capturing the memories of our wedding. I would 100% choose Diaz Nola Photography again. Working with Matt and his team was so fun and laid... Read More back and now we have the most amazing wedding pictures to look back on.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Elizabeth J

Diaz Nola Photography did an excellent job of photographing my daughters wedding! They are so creative and made everyone feel relaxed so the photos came out natural. Matt was a true professional. He made my daughters day extra special. Her formal bridal pictures were beautiful... Read More too! I had such a fun day watching them pose her and making her feel beautiful. I can honestly say these photographers were the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I will definitely use them again for our next event! Nobody does it better!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Daniel H

Diaz Nola Photography is hands down the best around. He made our wedding more memorable than we could have imagined! The pictures are absolutely flawless. Not only are the photos incredible, but the personality of this photography group is one of a kind. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Nequel B

Matt & his team were awesome! My fiancé and I had so much of fun shooting our engagement shoot with them! They brought our vision to life, we tackled 3 different locations during the French quarter festival in 2 hours!! PURE AWESOMENESS

2017-06-01T17:35:38 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you Nequel! Your shoot was a blast! Cannot wait for the wedding coming up soon!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Danielle N

We loved Matthew and his team! They were amazing! Matt came to visit me and the venue a few months before the wedding and was available by phone and email for all of our questions. The day of he found really fun shots and made everyone feel great. We couldn't be more happy with... Read More his work! Thanks, Matt!

2017-06-01T17:33:45 Response from the vendor

Danielle, you are sweet and your words are so kind! Thank you. Your wedding had the such a beautiful New Orleans vibe to it and I just loved working with both of you! Best, Matthew

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Bentley M

Zach and I absolutely love our engagement photos!! We had so much fun going through them last night. We can't wait to finish our house so we can put some of our pictures up. You guys made this such a great experience and we can't thank y'all enough! Can't wait till our... Read More wedding!!

2017-06-01T17:36:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bentley! Y'all were both a blast to work with and I cannot wait for the wedding in January!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Stephanie K

Matthew and his team were wonderful! I really enjoyed working with them, it felt like hanging out with my friends. They helped make my wedding the enjoyable experience that it was. The pictures turned out amazing and I'm really happy with everything. Thanks Diaz Nola... Read More Photography!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amanda K

Matt and team are fabulous! They have done all our wedding photography. Our photos are amazing and Matt makes you feel completely at ease, even if you're awkward in front of the camera like me! Matt has been there to capture the beginning of my husband and I's relationship and... Read More we can't wait to have him capture our future life events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tiffany R

Matthew was awesome!! My husband and I are from out-of-state so we were trying to find a good photographer that had quality work and would be easy to work with - Matthew fit that perfectly! He was always available to chat after hours and on the weekend, and his pictures truly... Read More came out amazing! He had good ideas about some creative shots and even helped me with the itinerary for the reception! Ha! He was super friendly and I would honestly recommend him to anyone getting married in NOLA!! Thanks again for everything Matthew!!

2017-06-01T17:37:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review Tiffany! Loved working with both of you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 TRICIA F

Absolutely the BEST photographer EVER!!! We had a magical wedding day/night and cannot express enough at how not only did we have unique personal photos, but we also had a well orchestrated itinerary that flowed so smoothly and quickly that we never felt like we were stressed... Read More out and there wasn't a picture that was missed!! Our photographer had the ability to capture every special moment throughout our entire day and he was so great we rarely even felt like a photographer was present!! Many of our guests also commented at how awesome our photographer was and how they would hire him for their special events. I'm confident that there isn't a better photographer to hire for your wedding than Matthew Diaz!!

2016-12-22T09:43:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tricia & Monnie! The two of you were an absolute pleasure to work with and I had a blast photographing your wedding! Cannot wait to work with the two of you more in the future :)! Congratulations on such a beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Daniel H

Matt is an awesome photographer! He gave us everything we wanted in our engagement pictures. They came out great and we could not have asked for more. He's a class act and a real pleasure to work with. We are looking forward to him photographing our big day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Anne J

My engagement photos were absolutely amazing! Matt is an incredible person to work with and made the session so much fun. My fiancée and I had a blast! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Matthew Diaz

Matthew Diaz...where do we even begin? He definitely brings the fun to every event he attends, including your wedding. Based on Diaz Nola Photography's reviews, our takeaway description on Matthew, from our client's, would be that he is fun, professional, and captures every moment. While he likes to have a great time with his clients, makes them feel comfortable, he never loses site of the goal at hand- attention to detail and capturing every beautiful moment and telling a story of your wedding day. He brings an assistant with him to every wedding and our clients always love him and his team.