Diaz Nola Photography

New Orleans, Northshore, & Destination Weddings

New Orleans Wedding Photography

Wedding & Portrait Photography is our passion and we love to tell people’s stories through our images. We cover New Orleans and all the surrounding areas and are headquartered in Mandeville, La. We travel to Dallas, NYC, & Denver as well. Diaz Nola Photography has a fun, talented and energetic team to help tell your story. We have shot so many exciting destination weddings held here in New Orleans and it has been an absolute pleasure and we look forward to shooting many more. Diaz Nola Photography is one of the top wedding photographers in New Orleans. Let us help you on your special day. “Some moments cannot be posed, you just have to be ready for them.” Copy and paste link below to hear about our pride month special https://youtu.be/Ck3bKddugG0

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

New Orleans, Northshore, & Destination Weddings (504) 451-5070
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Maggie D

Matthew and Cody are, quite simply, the best photographers we ever could have asked for! From the moment we met them for our engagement photos, we knew we had made the right decision. They knew all of the best spots to take the kinds of unique New Orleans photos we told them we... Read More were looking for. Plus, we had so much fun with them! On our wedding day, they came totally prepared to document every special moment, and truly went above and beyond what we had even expected. From our first look to our family portraits to the ceremony and candid reception shots, they made sure they captured everything we wanted and more! We will be telling everyone we know to hire them for their wedding! It was the best decision we made. Incredibly talented, very affordable, so kind and fun--what else could you ask for?! Thank you, Matt and Cody, for being the best photographers ever!!!!

2017-06-01T17:32:47 Response from the vendor

Maggie & Whitney, thank you ladies for us the best review ever! We could not have been more thrilled to photograph your wedding. It was incredibly gorgeous and the two of you share a special kind of love that I admire! Look forward to seeing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Danielle N

We loved Matthew and his team! They were amazing! Matt came to visit me and the venue a few months before the wedding and was available by phone and email for all of our questions. The day of he found really fun shots and made everyone feel great. We couldn't be more happy with... Read More his work! Thanks, Matt!

2017-06-01T17:33:45 Response from the vendor

Danielle, you are sweet and your words are so kind! Thank you. Your wedding had the such a beautiful New Orleans vibe to it and I just loved working with both of you! Best, Matthew

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Meghan D

The Diaz Nola Photography team is amazing! They are lighthearted and fun, yet very professional. They are detail oriented and work well with the client to ensure they capture exactly what you are looking for! I used Diaz Nola photography for pictures with my son, bridals, and... Read More my wedding. So far, I am highly pleased and will continue to use them to capture future memories!

2017-06-01T17:34:42 Response from the vendor

Meghan, I loved working with you and Scott and the wedding was a complete hit! Thank you so much for the sweet review. Best, Matthew

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Devin F

I'm not one to usually write reviews, but I absolutey had to for this. Every single picture came out to be more incredible than we could have ever imagined and Matthew, Cody and Katie were absolutely amazing and so much fun to work with!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Christopher F

Matt and his team did an excellent job. They were a pleasure to work with and made sure to get all the photos that we wanted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Megan F

Matt and the team were awesome people to be with and work with on our special day. He took into account everything we were looking for in capturing the memories of our wedding. I would 100% choose Diaz Nola Photography again. Working with Matt and his team was so fun and laid... Read More back and now we have the most amazing wedding pictures to look back on.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Elizabeth J

Diaz Nola Photography did an excellent job of photographing my daughters wedding! They are so creative and made everyone feel relaxed so the photos came out natural. Matt was a true professional. He made my daughters day extra special. Her formal bridal pictures were beautiful... Read More too! I had such a fun day watching them pose her and making her feel beautiful. I can honestly say these photographers were the best I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I will definitely use them again for our next event! Nobody does it better!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Daniel H

Diaz Nola Photography is hands down the best around. He made our wedding more memorable than we could have imagined! The pictures are absolutely flawless. Not only are the photos incredible, but the personality of this photography group is one of a kind. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Nequel B

Matt & his team were awesome! My fiancé and I had so much of fun shooting our engagement shoot with them! They brought our vision to life, we tackled 3 different locations during the French quarter festival in 2 hours!! PURE AWESOMENESS

2017-06-01T17:35:38 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you Nequel! Your shoot was a blast! Cannot wait for the wedding coming up soon!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Bentley M

Zach and I absolutely love our engagement photos!! We had so much fun going through them last night. We can't wait to finish our house so we can put some of our pictures up. You guys made this such a great experience and we can't thank y'all enough! Can't wait till our... Read More wedding!!

2017-06-01T17:36:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Bentley! Y'all were both a blast to work with and I cannot wait for the wedding in January!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Stephanie K

Matthew and his team were wonderful! I really enjoyed working with them, it felt like hanging out with my friends. They helped make my wedding the enjoyable experience that it was. The pictures turned out amazing and I'm really happy with everything. Thanks Diaz Nola... Read More Photography!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amanda K

Matt and team are fabulous! They have done all our wedding photography. Our photos are amazing and Matt makes you feel completely at ease, even if you're awkward in front of the camera like me! Matt has been there to capture the beginning of my husband and I's relationship and... Read More we can't wait to have him capture our future life events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Tiffany R

Matthew was awesome!! My husband and I are from out-of-state so we were trying to find a good photographer that had quality work and would be easy to work with - Matthew fit that perfectly! He was always available to chat after hours and on the weekend, and his pictures truly... Read More came out amazing! He had good ideas about some creative shots and even helped me with the itinerary for the reception! Ha! He was super friendly and I would honestly recommend him to anyone getting married in NOLA!! Thanks again for everything Matthew!!

2017-06-01T17:37:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet review Tiffany! Loved working with both of you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 TRICIA F

Absolutely the BEST photographer EVER!!! We had a magical wedding day/night and cannot express enough at how not only did we have unique personal photos, but we also had a well orchestrated itinerary that flowed so smoothly and quickly that we never felt like we were stressed... Read More out and there wasn't a picture that was missed!! Our photographer had the ability to capture every special moment throughout our entire day and he was so great we rarely even felt like a photographer was present!! Many of our guests also commented at how awesome our photographer was and how they would hire him for their special events. I'm confident that there isn't a better photographer to hire for your wedding than Matthew Diaz!!

2016-12-22T09:43:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tricia & Monnie! The two of you were an absolute pleasure to work with and I had a blast photographing your wedding! Cannot wait to work with the two of you more in the future :)! Congratulations on such a beautiful... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Daniel H

Matt is an awesome photographer! He gave us everything we wanted in our engagement pictures. They came out great and we could not have asked for more. He's a class act and a real pleasure to work with. We are looking forward to him photographing our big day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Anne J

My engagement photos were absolutely amazing! Matt is an incredible person to work with and made the session so much fun. My fiancée and I had a blast! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Cora S

Trying to plan a destination wedding can be difficult especially if you don’t have reliable vendors set up. I researched photographers online trying to find one within my budget and still do quality work, with no luck. Then, my sister in law recommended Matthew at Diaz Nola.... Read More After reviewing his website and a phone conversation, I knew I made the right decision! His attention to detail and professional demeanor put me at ease the months leading up to my wedding. He made my wedding day so much FUN! He and his team fulfilled all my wants and needs while shooting. (and I had a long list haha!) They are very knowledgeable, creative and overall just really good at what they do! I couldn’t be happier with the way all of my photos turned out. I can’t wait to get back to New Orleans and schedule a “just because” shoot with Diaz Nola! Thanks again!

2016-12-22T09:40:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cora for those sweet words! You and John were such a pleasure to work with and wedding was so gorgeous! Congratulations and I can't wait to hear from the two of you in the future and hopefully capture some beautiful family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Robert H

Everyone that knows me knows that I hate taking pictures, but I knew for my wedding day that we would want to have pictures done. I'm so glad that we were able to work with Matthew. He actually made the whole experience fun, but he was also professional and made sure to get all... Read More of the shots that my wife and I wanted. I actually look forward to the next time we need pictures done so that we can book Matthew again.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Desiree H

I'm so glad that I had Matthew to work with. He was professional and made sure that I got every shot that I wanted on my wedding day but he was also a blast to work with. He made the experience fun even though it was crazy hot outside. I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More photographer for my big day.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alex C

Matt and his assistants were absolutely amazing! As a bride putting together a destination wedding, they made everything so easy and enjoyable. He understood the style I wanted for the photos and the kind of people we were. Despite the weather and the holiday, they were on time... Read More and ready to go. The people of Diaz photographer had beautiful vision when it came to poses and locations, but also worked with us when we wanted specific things. They were adaptable to situations, offering suggestions based on their expertise that was always on point. During the whole ceremony and reception, they were there to capture every moment but I never once felt like they were obtrusive. Everyone made me, my husband, the bridal party, and our families feel totally at ease in front of the camera. Having now seen the warm, elegant, and beautiful pictures produced, I cannot recommend Matt and his staff highly enough. They were professional, helpful, artistic, understanding, and they stayed to make sure that we had absolutely everything we wanted before saying good night. Thank you so much Matt and Brittani!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Shayne H

Matthew did an amazing job on our surprise engagement photos! We had a wonderful experience with him! He helped us so much and captured a very special moment in our life!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Annterria H

From day one I knew he was who I wanted to photograph my wedding day. After consultations after consultations it was His character and personality that caught my attention. I felt more than just a customer. Matthew is professional and great person to be around which made my... Read More bridal shoot and wedding a lot smoother. I absolutely love how all my photos came out He does great work for a good price. I love all the images taken by Diaz. Thank you Matthew and crew for helping my husband and I make memories to look back on. I highly recommend Diaz Nola Photography

2016-10-11T21:24:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Annterria! You and Don were a pleasure to work with and the wedding was absolutely gorgeous and definitely on point :)! Can't wait to see your marriage blossom! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Matthew did a superb job capturing all my special wedding moments. My pictures are beautiful - clear and very colorful. His work is outstanding and I recommend him to anyone searching for a photographer.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Sarah M

I was beyond stressed about picking a photographer because I was not from New Orleans and we had a tight budget. Everyone whose pictures stood out to me were at least $1,000 over budget; and the people I found I could afford did not share my same creative vision and/or didn't... Read More match my personality. Then I found Matthew! TRUST ME you will not find someone more fun to be around on your wedding day and that is an important detail many people overlook! Our pictures are beautiful and there were so many things captured that I completely missed day of, so it was a fun surprise going through my pictures. We had so many options to chose from, and I loved how Matthew welcomed my opinions on edits. If I wanted something cropped, done in a muted filter, even a cup removed then he made it happen - and even better wanted to do those things for me. But equally as important I genuinely had fun with him during both our engagement shoot and wedding day. I was a ball of stress and didn't feel natural in front of the camera, but he was great at making me laugh and getting genuine moments, not just staged wedding pictures. He has stayed in touch even post edits to make sure I'm happy with everything and I 24601% am. I highly recommend him!

2016-10-11T21:30:41 Response from the vendor

Sarah Anne, you are so incredibly sweet for giving such a kind-hearted and well thought out review! I absolutely loved working with you and Garrett and your wedding was so pretty at The Republic! Glad I got to be apart of the big day and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Jeni M

Very happy with my choice in photographer. Matthew has an excellent eye and superb editing capibilities that brings out the best in every photo.

Matthew Diaz

Matthew Diaz...where do we even begin? He definitely brings the fun to every event he attends, including your wedding. Based on Diaz Nola Photography's reviews, our takeaway description on Matthew, from our client's, would be that he is fun, professional, and captures every moment. While he likes to have a great time with his clients, makes them feel comfortable, he never loses site of the goal at hand- attention to detail and capturing every beautiful moment and telling a story of your wedding day. He brings an assistant with him to every wedding and our clients always love him and his team.