Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2922 E. Chapman Ave., Orange, CA (714) 516-0999

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Alicia S

If your looking for the best dj money can buy look no further. Dave Greenwood was the answer to our prayers. But don't stop there, need a photo booth? Uplighting? Projector for slideshow? Monogram logo for the dance floor? He provides all of it at a reasonable price and that's... Read More not all, the life he brings to the party is unmatchable. He's not just a dj he was also like our coordinator. He kept the list of events moving and made sure there was time for everything and that it was paced perfectly. We can not thank him enough for making our special day one to remember. Thank you for everything Dave

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Michael M

As the groom and a music buff, I was very involved in the sound of my ceremony and reception. Needless to say, I was elated by the amount of content Dave had at his disposal and the enthusiasm with which he shared it. His music library mirrors what you'd expect from most radio... Read More stations. He has any and all types of equipment that you'd need for your wedding, including lighting of all sorts, for both walls and dance floors. Well worth the time and money!

Experienced and Knowledgeable

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Nahall S

Dave Greenwood from DiJital Engagement was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end for our July 2014 wedding. Throughout our wedding planning process, Dave was attentive to every detail. He made sure that our music selections reflected us as a couple and made appropriate... Read More suggestions. From the uplighting, song transitions, and placement of equipment, Dave is very accommodating and makes sure all your needs are being met. He successfully gathered Persian and American family members on the dance floor all night! While we appreciated his extensive musical knowledge, it was his respect for our wedding budget that ultimately had us sold. Dave knows how to offer quality entertainment without breaking the bank. We have recommended him to several of our friends and will continue to do so.

Thanks, Dave!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015 Ina S

Dave, Olivia and I both enjoyed meeting and talking with you very much! Your passion and dedication to your craft are immediately evident. Frankly, I think you and I could have talked for many more hours about our shared musical interests. We both felt very comfortable with you... Read More and appreciated your candor with respect to business and your approach to your craft. It's so nice to meet someone who speaks the same musical language and has similar tastes. Over the last several months, my overwhelming concern and reluctance toward hiring a DJ has been my fear that he/she would impose their musical tastes in place of ours. That is why I set out to program the music myself so as to virtually eliminate the possibility that that could happen at our wedding. After our meeting, it's clear that your musical tastes and ours are very similar and, most importantly, you are more than willing to craft a musical program that is reflective of your client's wants and needs as well as providing our guests with a fun experience. I can't tell you how much of a relief and uplifting feeling that has been. I am extremely confident that you will be able to undertake the DJ/MC duties and keep our special day on track and memorable. Again, thank you very much and we very much look forward to working you.

I would recommend DiJital Engagement to anyone.

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

Dave did a wonderful job being the DJ at our wedding. He played every song we requested, made appropriate announcements at the perfect times, and really kept the night moving and entertaining. I would recommend DiJital Engagement to anyone.

Dave is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015

Dave is AMAZING! He has a beautiful personality and knows how to show people a great memorable time. When i decide to get married, I will be calling Dave to DJ for me !!! I highly recommend him!!!

Dave is such a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 2/09/2015 Charles P

Dave is such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him to anyone that wants to work with someone that is professional and compassionate about what they do.

Good but not Great

Reviewed on 1/31/2013 Erin T

Dave really sold himself during his meetings with my husband and I and gave us a great price on our package. He threw in an extra (spanish) DJ, who was supposed to play spanish music and make announcements in spanish as well. The DJ never made any announcements in spanish and... Read More asked our caterer if they were getting vendor meals, which we thought was very unprofessional. Not all of our songs were played that were on our "must play" list either. I would say this is a good DJ but a small party or birthday, but not as a wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 8/13/2011 Nicole M

dave did a great job dj ing our wedding. no dj can make everyone happy but i think this was great and he did our uplighting as well.

Review for Dijital Engagement

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Beth P

Wonderful to work with passionate about what he does and very reasonably priced. He really went out of his way to help us and he was amazingly talented at making the evening's events flow. Truly a talented DJ that I would highly recommend.