Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

8005 Creighton Pkwy, Mechanicsville, VA (804) 789-8778

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

I hired Lindsey to take pictures in RVA for our elopement. She was recommended by a coworker. I was hesitant to hire a photographer since we were eloping, but I wanted a least a couple of good photos for our wedding. Lindsey's photographs really captured each and every... Read More moment. I didn't think it would be possible for our love to translate into a photo, but she managed to do it. We have an amazing group of photos now to share with our family and friends. Lindsey is personable, friendly and talented. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Robert S

Dimples and Cheeks is amazing! They do a wonderful job of catching "real life" photography so all those special moments are captured. They provided our engagement and wedding photos and everyone has been incredibly impressed. The photos really captured the moment, our love,... Read More and most importantly everyone enjoying themselves at the reception. I highly recommend Dimples and Cheeks for all your events that need a photographer!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Robert S

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lindy G

Dimples and Cheeks (Lindsey and Scott) did a great job despite many obstacles with our wedding photos. We got married on 10/8 in the remants of hurricane Matthew. Our wedding was to be outside so we had to scramble to find unique locations for our pre ceremony pictures.... Read More Lindsey was very creative and we ended up with some epic pictures! She is even offering to do another shoot at our location when the weather is nice so we still have some pictures in the garden that we were to be married in. I recommend highly!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Megan M

I cannot say enough good things about Lindsey and Dimples and Cheeks Photography; this team was a 10 on a 5 star scale! During the planning process, Lindsey was willing to meet with us several times and truly wanted to understand our ideas and must-have photo ops for the day.... Read More She came prepared on the day-of with not only our requests, but several creative ideas of her own. And her's were my favorite, by far! I wish I had given Lindsey total control! She is incredibly professional, and was able to take charge of my husband's very large extended family when the family portraits started getting chaotic. She was a lifesaver there! She even had sneak peaks to us by the next morning, and the full album within 10 days. Any bride would be incredibly lucky to work with Dimples and Cheeks Photography, and I am so grateful that they captured our big day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Hope W

Lindsey Harris with Dimples and Cheeks Photography is wonderful!! She did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures! I love them and have gotten so many compliments on the pictures. She always answers back quickly to emails and got our pictures back to us so soon after the... Read More wedding!! Hire her for your next event! I will for sure be using her once we have a kid for our maternity pictures! You will love her and her amazing work!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Bridget M

I couldn't have asked for a more talented, helpful, knowledgable, professional but fun photographer or for a better end product of beautiful pictures, delivered quickly AND at a reasonable price. Lindsey listened to my wishes and had amazing recommendations and it turned out... Read More even more wonderful than I could have dreamt of. I highly recommend Lindsey and Dimples and Cheeks for any professional photography needs.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day! Any picture requests we had, Lindsey was more than willing to accommodate! Having two photographers also gave an awesome point of view to some of the pictures! So many pictures and they all came out great! I highly recommend... Read More Dimples and Cheeks to any bride!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Ashley R

Pictures were awesome and Lindsey was a joy to work with- I felt like I made a new friend, and her work was top quality!

Loved their work!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Maile B

We had 2 photographers for both the rehearsal dinner (night before the wedding) and the Wedding day. All of the photographers were on time, sharp, and amazing individuals! Lindsey herself came out for the wedding day. We were able to get a couple of our pictures via Facebook... Read More (high quality) by midnight the night of the wedding! Because of their familiarity with the venue, they knew where to shoot the photos to maximize lighting while making the most of our time. They were incredibly flexible - both of our families are huge and my groom's parents have both remarried so the extended/step-family photos were formidable... Not only did they get the photos we requested prior to the wedding (via correspondence with the vendor) but they were flexible enough to add group photos throughout the night. Group photos were a minimum of 15 people and it was no small task of wrangling all of those free spirits into one frame!