DiSalvo's Station Restaurant

Latrobe, PA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Nationally registered historic landmark!

DiSalvo's Station Restaurant, where authentic Italian cuisine meets history at a turn of the century railroad station that is a nationally registered historic landmark. A perfect wedding is our only "train" of thought! From small gatherings, to a feast for 350 people, count on us to make your wedding ceremony & reception, rehearsal dinner or shower an event that everyone will always remember.

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Food + Catering, Planning

325 McKinley Ave, Latrobe, PA (724) 539-0500

And the compliments keep coming....

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Amy M G

....When my fiancé and I visited this establishment for the first time we just "knew" this was it!!! Once my guests arrived, the feelings were mutual and the compliments are still surfacing, from the delicious entrees (we had a Sunday brunch style wedding, which I would highly... Read More recommend), to the delightful staff, to the ambience of the restaurant. This truly is a perfect venue. PS...working with Mike was an absolute pleasure!

unique classy experience

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 elizabeth p

We had roughly 20 people for our rehearsal dinner, the food was great especially the chef's famous cake for dessert. Our rehearsal was actually in an actual train car which was a very memorable experience/\.

AWESOME

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Jeramie B

From the moment we walked in, we knew that our reception was going to be at DiSalvo's Station. We fell in love instantly with the interior and the comfortable feeling. Mike V. could not have been easier to work with as far as helping us plan the best night of our lives. The... Read More dinner was excellent as well as the service. The atmosphere was beautiful, exactly how we wanted it. I would recommend DiSalvo's up & down, on every point, for a couple looking for an intimate, unique, DELICIOUS, wedding reception.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Kristina B

We can't express how much we loved DiSalvo's! They were so helpful, kind, and professional! We'll definitely visit the restaurant for many years to come!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Charlotte P

I can't say enough good things about DiSalvo's Station! The staff (particularly Mike) is extremely attentive. For example, months before our wedding my now husband asked if he could have roasted potatoes made just for him. Time went by and we didn't think of it or mention it... Read More again, but on our wedding day, a bowl of roasted potatoes just for my husband was placed in front of him! The attention to detail that Mike has is amazing. The food was absolutely delicious. The ambiance was so inviting, romantic, but yet super fun. All around, DiSalvo's was the perfect place for our wedding reception!

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Jennifer P

We were impressed with our whole experience with DiSalvo's -- from beginning to end. The service was exceptional, the food was delicious, and ambience was so romantic! We heard nothing but compliments from all of our guests. Mike was a complete pleasure to work with and was very... Read More accommodating. Definitely a 5-star experience!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brendan P

From the moment we called DiSalvo's when we were still exploring different venue options, Mike (the events manager) was responsive, easy to talk to, and exceptionally kind. After reviewing their menu and pricing--which are both excellent--we decided to visit DiSalvo's in person,... Read More taste the food, and discuss our options for the wedding. We were blown away by the space. So unique and so beautiful. I am still getting complimented on the choice of venue by guests at our wedding. No matter how far along in the process we were, Mike was incredibly helpful. He talked to my parents, my wife's mother, all the vendors and made everything so easy come wedding day. I cannot recommend this place highly enough. The Cigar Bar underneath the venue is a fantastic way to keep the celebration going after the reception ends, and our guests absolutely loved it. It makes for great photo opportunities too. I'd give Mike 10 stars out of 5 if I could. You will not regret booking your wedding at DiSalvo's.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Disalvo’s Station is a hidden gem in the little town of Latrobe PA. The banquet space is very unique as it used to be the train station. There is a train car within the space that is a perfect place for a cookie table and for small tables for conversation OR for additional... Read More seating. My daughter’s wedding had 125 guests but it could have held more. Michael, the manager and event planner was responsive to our every need during the planning process. His staff is well trained and functioned during the event like a well-oiled machine. Our guests all said they enjoyed the food as well. It was served hot and delicious. If you’re looking for wedding venue different from all the banquet halls and hotel ballrooms, this is your kind of place. Also very affordable versus other venues.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Alyssa R

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and the planning was so easy thanks to Michael and his staff. We got so many compliments on how cool and unique the venue was, how amazing the food was, and how great the staff was. Highly recommend DiSalvo's to any couple searching for a... Read More wedding venue.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Nicole B

This was the first place I looked at, and I honestly don't know why I looked at others. My husband and I were long distance (across the country), and I was facing the prospect of doing a lot of the "on-the-ground" planning on my own. Enter Mike at DiSalvo's. I consistently joked... Read More that he was one of the main reasons I kept my sanity toward the end of the wedding planning process. He responded quickly to emails (even when I chided him for responding on his day off), he worked with us when we were having some budgetary issues, and he was present for everything the week of our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The rest of the staff at DiSalvo's was also incredible. They were super helpful when we were setting up our centerpieces (they were all different movie-themed, so it was a process) and were efficient in every way imaginable. Over the course of the year, my husband and I went in to have tastings, enjoy a romantic dinner after a rough week, and by the time our reception rolled around, we not only knew we could trust in the competence and expertise of Mike & the staff, but we also actually felt like they CARED that we had a wonderful wedding reception that we would remember fondly and that our guests would talk about long after the wedding was over. When I was seeking a place for our wedding reception, I wanted to be sure that we found a place that was unique, reasonably priced, excellent food, and a competent staff. A lot of the other places I looked at were too banquet hall (same old same old), they nickel & dimed for seemingly everything, or they made me feel like I was LUCKY that they would even deign to consider hosting our wedding reception. DiSalvo's did whatever they could to make sure that our reception was perfect. They switched out some wine selections for us, even using a wine that we had enjoyed when we went for our tasting. They handled anyone with food allergies (so we wouldn't have one more thing to stress about), and the food we selected for both our rehearsal dinner and reception was beyond amazing (get their risotto!!!! wow!!!) If you're looking for a place with amazing food, awesome people, staff that goes way above & beyond the call of duty, very reasonable pricing (especially compared to the places that "specialize" in weddings) and a unique venue for your reception, make this your first and last place you look at.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Katie B

Amazing!!! My wedding was like a dream. We worked with Mike and he made me feel so special. My wedding was absolutely amazing because of every staff member. If you are looking for a unique intimate setting this is your place. My favorite moment when my wedding party was walking... Read More out of the tunnel and a train was above us the sound was like out of a fairytale. Please check out this venue!!!! You will not be disappointed if I could give it 10 stars I would!!!

Wonderful reception place!

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Diana S

We had a wedding with around 80 people, and it was a perfect restaurant! The stuff is very helpful, and the manager Mike was just great! They have a lot of experience with hosting weddings and they did everything to meet our needs. I would definitely recommend DiSalvo's as the... Read More best place in Latrobe and around to have the reception!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/15/2010 Carlye P

The staff at DiSalvo's was wonderful. They took excellent care of all of our guests and bridal party making sure we didn't have to worry about anything except being there. The atmosphere is wonderful if you're looking for a different feel for the wedding. I would recommend it to... Read More anyone!

Great Venue

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Jackie H

We loved this venue. The contact/ wedding organizer here can be a little overwhelming at times, but this place has a great ambiance and great food. We loved it!