DIVINE BEAUTY ARTISTS

Entire state of Colorado and entire state of Arizona

GORGEOUS BRIDAL HAIR AND MAKEUP

Formerly known as Colorado Makeup and Hair and Sedona Makeup and Hair. We are a multi-talented team of licensed hair and makeup artists spanning the entire state of Colorado and Arizona. Whether you want to be classic, romantic, sexy or just plain GORGEOUS, our goal is to bring out the most STUNNING "you" for your BIG DAY!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

Entire state of Colorado and entire state of Arizona (954) 882-3593
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Tory C

Christy did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup for my wedding in August. I did a trial run at her home studio and she did a great job making the look I wanted a reality. I have blonde, fine hair and a very fair complexion. She was able to add the right amount of volume for my... Read More hair and a style that held through a FULL night of dancing. I am NO good at wearing makeup, so the light airbrushed natural look was just enough where it didnt feel overdone and heavy. She really knew how to make me feel exactly like me on my wedding day. Thanks Christy!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jenna M

Christy Ogden and her team did hair and make-up for my wedding, and they were exceptional. I am not the most trusting person when it comes to my hair and make-up. I am terrified of looking like I have prom hair and tend to think that wedding make-up looks over-the-top. I... Read More wanted to look like myself, but just enhanced. Christy made this happen for me, every one of my bridesmaids and my mother I felt beautiful and I thought everyone in my wedding party looked amazing. If I am difficult about make-up, my mother (who is otherwise wonderful) is 100x worse. She wears almost no make-up at all most of the time, but wanted to get her make-up done for the wedding. She was very worried about the make-up caking on her face and accentuating her wrinkles. She was also worried that her eyes would look too dark. Christy was able to handle her with such ease and grace. She was kind and understanding with my mother, talked to her about her concerns, and was able to execute a look that made my mother feel really confident. Because of certain logistical hurdles with the wedding venue, we had to finish hair and make-up by 1pm, but the ceremony did not start until 5:30pm. We took pictures outside on a windy day and it rained for a few minutes. Despite all of this, make-up and hair for everyone lasted the entire day and did not need to be touched up at all. Christy and her team are awesome!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kayla H

Christy was recommended to me by my coordinator, after I had several bad experiences with hair and makeup artists for my wedding. She came to my apartment in Boulder when I was available to do a trial, and spent as much time as was needed to figure out the look I wanted for my... Read More wedding day. The day of the wedding she arrived on time and did a fantastic job doing my sister and my hair and makeup for my wedding. She is as talented at hair and makeup as she is fun to work with. I would recommend Christy to anyone looking for hair and makeup, and I would use her again in a heartbeat. --Kayla E.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Tori M

I choose to have Divine Beauty do my wedding makeup and my girls and I were blessed with Monique and Allison and both hair and makeup artists are ABSOLUTELY amazing! All of us women walked away looking beautiful! Hair and makeup is something you want to splurge on when it comes... Read More to your wedding day. I cant speak highly enough about these ladies! Thank you Divine Beauty!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kellie M

Christy and her team are the absolute best! I am a wedding planner and not only do I use them for all of my most important clients, I also used Christy for my own hair and makeup on my wedding day! This team can do any and all looks and are amazing at capturing everyone's unique... Read More beauty to go with their personal style. I can't compliment them more on their amazing talent. Thank you Christy!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Erin R

I loved working with Divine Beauty Artists! They were professional, responsive and fun to work with! They worked with me and my bridal party to give us the looks we wanted, and everyone loved the results! They used high quality makeup that lasted all day and night, too!

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Ariana S

I loved working with Divine Beauty Artists! I booked hair and makeup for my wedding very last minute, and I was so glad I found Christy and Carrie. I was panicking about everything, but Christy got back to me right away and was very easy to reach. The whole booking process... Read More was seamless and really put my mind at ease. I arrived in Sedona the day before my wedding, and didn't have time to have any preliminary meetings with my artist. I had an antique wedding dress with a long veil that didn't have a comb. I'm very pale (sheet of paper white) and my wedding was outdoors, so I was worried about pulling the whole look together and how my pictures would turn out. Carrie arrived promptly on the morning of my wedding, She was professional but still very personable and funny, which really helped calm my wedding day jitters. My sister and my friend were getting their hair and makeup done by Carrie as well, and we just had the most perfect and relaxing morning. The hours really flew by! Carrie knew exactly what to do with my hair and makeup, and came up with a lot of really fun and interesting ideas. Her suggestions were perfect and I was so happy with everything. My pictures came out beautiful. The makeup showed up really nicely on camera, but was also appropriate for an outdoor wedding. My hairstyle went perfectly with my antique dress- styled beautifully but not 'prom hair'. It also fared very well for such a windy day, and when I took out my veil for the reception it stayed in place nicely. Carrie is such a talented artist, I was so fortunate to have worked with her. She definitely made my wedding day extra special.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Ashley S

The ladies at Divine Beauty Artists are amazing to work with, in addition to being incredibly talented! Christy, the owner, is very friendly and can create whatever look you are going for (not only for you, but your bridesmaids, mom, and any other loved ones) on your special... Read More day. She works quickly so you don't need to worry about delays in the schedule! She also really understands the importance of styling for long haul- ensuring neither your hair nor makeup will fade throughout the wedding day. That being said, she wants you to be happy with your look and doesn't try to force you into a style you aren't comfortable with like other wedding stylists can be. She is super easy to work with, arrives on time, and is someone you can count on (SO IMPORTANT WHEN HIRING A WEDDING VENDOR). If you are able to secure Divine Beauty Artists for your wedding, you not only won't be disappointed- you will be over the moon with how beautiful Christy & Team will make you look and feel!

2017-03-22T14:33:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! So glad to be a part your very special day!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kelly C

I was honestly very reluctant in getting hair and make-up professionally done and did a lot of research and comparisons between various vendors. Christy at Divine Beauty Artist was absolutely amazing to communicate with! She would get back to me within minutes of emailing, and... Read More gave me the perfect artist based on the pictures that I had sent her. I did a trial and it was great being able to get a feel for the colors and see if I wanted to change anything. Allison recommended a different type of braid and I loved it even more than the picture I had brought in. My dress had buttons all down the back and so I wanted my hair up even though up-dos are not what I am used to. Allison created a beautiful up-do that still looked gorgeous from the front and contained that sense of romance that I was looking for. Now for the make-up, I have a lot of make-up so I went into it unsure if I wanted to bear the cost but after the trial, I tried on my dress to get the full affect and as you can imagine in the summer in Arizona with multiple layers I was very very hot and yet my make-up stayed on perfectly and the foundation didn’t smudge and I went out to dinner that night. On the day of the wedding I bawled my eyes out during the ceremony and everything was still perfect for pictures after. I also was dancing all night long and my hair was still perfect until I took it out before bed. Everything was flawless from the communication, to the pricing, and the work that was done. I couldn’t recommend this company enough and know that you will have an excellent experience like I had.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kat J

Marina did a fabulous job for my Sedona wedding! And on such short notice! I had never met her prior to the date of the wedding and only sent a few photos back and forth and she still did an absolutely perfect job. Just what I dreamed!

2016-12-08T16:11:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kat! We are so gal you were happy with your hair and makeup:)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Christy and her team are the best! Val did my makeup for my wedding and she did such an amazing job. She's also just such a sweetheart and fun to spend time with. My bridesmaids all looked gorgeous too! I have many friends that have used Divine Beauty Artists and would recommend... Read More them to all the rest!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nikki N

I highly recommend Christy and her associates at Divine Beauty Artists. Christy and her wonderful team did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as all of the women involved. Everyone was so happy with the way they looked. Christy made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.... Read More Not to mention the fact that she is such a cool woman with contagious positive energy! You want this team doing your hair and makeup for any event, especially your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Abbey D

Divine Beauty Artists provided makeup and hair for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother/mother-in-law! Having them do makeup/hair at my wedding was one of the best (and first!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Christy was such a pleasure to work with - she has the best... Read More personality and made me feel so comfortable. I LOVED my hair and makeup. I have truly never felt so gorgeous in my life! She also did a fantastic job on all my bridesmaids and mother/MIL - each one requested something different and she tailored each look to their requests! Our hair and makeup lasted all day (with lots of dancing) and our pictures looked spectacular! I would recommend Christy and her team at Divine Beauty Artists to anyone in need of a makeup artist for a wedding or special event, they are the absolute best!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Gretchen O

The ladies at Colorado Hair and make-up are incredible! They are true professionals and have a real passion for what they do. Everyone in our wedding party looked exquisite. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I wish I had an occasion every week to be able to... Read More look like a Princess every day. THANK YOU all so much!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Shannon H

Christy, with Divine Beauty Artists, exceeded all expectations!! She was professional, competent, and efficient! We had a morning wedding and were very pressed for time, Christy finished all the hair and makeup for our group with exceptional quality and with time to spare! Also... Read More her charismatic personality made the whole process an even more amazing experience - thanks Christy!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lauren M

Had such a great experience. Christy was so so amazing! She did all my bridesmaids, my mother and my grandmother! Everyone was very pleased!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kelsey C

Christy and her team did a wonderful job with my bridal hair and makeup! I was absolutely in love with what they did and made me feel like a princess for my big day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Whitney E

Christy and her crew were fabulous. I cannot brag about them enough. All of the bridesmaids hair and make up looked amazing and they were so easy and fabulous to work with. I felt like a princess and would not have expected any less from how wonderful their team was to work... Read More with. Christy was such a calm and integral person on my day of and even stayed to touch up my make up after my first look in a bar!! That's dedication to make sure I looked my best for walking down the aisle. They aren't just the best in Colorado , I would say they are one of the best in the country-I have done make up and hair shoots in NY and CA before and nothing compared to Christy!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stefini S

Christy and her team are AMAZING !!! From day one Christy was warm and wonderful!! She was by FAR my favorite person who I worked with through the months of wedding plainnig!! My wedding was a destination wedding in Sedona. I was a little nervous having never met the artist... Read More Lyndy but as soon as she arrived I knew I was in the best hands! Lyndy was fabulous. She truly went above and beyond to make sure I felt gorgeous. Lyndy is such a sweet and warm person and the best makeup and hair artist I have ever used!! I wish I could fly her into NYC to do hair and makeup every time I have an event !

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Sarah M

Besides my wedding planner, Christy was my favorite person to work with for my wedding. She is an amazing person and professional and her team are truly amazing at what they do. The services they provided for me for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding day were both stunning... Read More and I would not change a thing! They are simply the best to work with and I would use them again and again if I could! I cannot say enough good things about this vendor.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Katy B

Wow, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy and her team. My wedding would not have been the same without her there to get me ready and make me feel fabulous and beautiful from the inside out. I hired Christy after being disappointed with a couple other... Read More make-up/hair trials where I walked away feeling cakey and like a foreign version of myself. Then came Christy and even on the first trial nailed it! She spent extra time to get things right, she understood my vision and even started suggesting things that I wanted but didn't know how to articulate. She knew how to work with my hair and my skin tone and she transformed me into the most beautiful version of myself I had seen. I still felt completely like me which was important because we were having an outdoor mountain wedding and heavy makeup would have looked inappropriate, but she did a great job highlighting all my features so photos looked great but still allowing me to look great close up and in person. She is exactly the kind of person you want there with you and your bridesmaids while you get ready - warm, friendly, open and part of the group (they do spend the entire day with you so having someone who can vibe with your girls is important), but not too pushy or overbearing.. She was so complimentary all day of not only myself but my friends, the venue, my dress, the scenery, and it just made me feel wonderful walking out to get married. She also did a great job on every one of my bridesmaids and was able to transform their pictures and visions into reality. Many of them commented it was the best makeup and hair they had ever had done. Sure, you can get someone for less, but how you feel and look on your wedding day translates into every other part of the experience and this was worth it without question. I would recommend her to anyone in the area! I wouldn't change a thing about the experience.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

I cannot say enough about this team of artists! Amanda and Allison are fantastic in every way. I was really nervous about having my hair and makeup done because I am super particular and my hair can be difficult to style. Also, I was concerned about how the hair and makeup... Read More would hold up in the Phoenix heat. I met with Amanda and Allison for my trials and they really listened to my preferences and nailed the hair and makeup, I didn't make any changes to what they did and both the hair and makeup lasted all day and throughout the night! Also on the wedding day I had 9 bridesmaids and a couple of family members have services done as well and everyone was very satisfied with their hair and makeup. From start to finish this was one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with. Christy, the coordinator, was very easy to work with and on top of all of putting all of the details together and made everything run smoothly on my wedding day. I will refer this company to friends and family and anyone else looking for great hair and makeup! Thank you Divine Beauty Artists!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

I recently got married in Phoenix AZ and hired Divine Beauty Artists to do the hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids and family. Christy the owner connected me with two amazing artists Allison and Amanda. I did my trials with them and was absolutely thrilled with the... Read More results! I wasn't totally sure what styles of hair and makeup I wanted to go with and both artists were so patient with me and made suggestions that helped me to decide on the perfect look. On the wedding day both artists showed up on time and so polite and calming, which is very important on a day like this, they really helped to put everyone at ease. My ladies had a mixture of different hair and makeup styles, some did airbrush,some did regular makeup, some had updos and half up styles and everyone was so happy with the end result. Christy the owner was very organized and always responsive whenever I emailed or called and I felt got he quality of the artists work their prices are very reasonable. She made this process stress free and fun and sent me who I would consider to be two of the best hair and makeup artists in Phoenix! I would highly recommend this company to anyone with an upcoming wedding or event.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

Christy did an absolutely amazing job on my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She went above and beyond everything I could have hoped for to look beautiful on my wedding day and was extremely sweet and professional as well. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jaimie

I work for a Colorado wedding planner, so I spend almost every weekend through the summer with Christy. When it came time to plan my own wedding, I had no question who I'd be hiring to do hair and makeup for me and my girls! Christy is sweet, kind, and such a calming presence... Read More (the perfect person to have in the room on your wedding day!), not to mention incredibly talented. From soft curls to ornate updos, airbrush and traditional makeup, and everything in between, we all looked and felt phenomenal. Her team is equally sweet and talented, and I've never met an employee of hers who didn't live up to Christy's high standards. There's no one better! (Though we try to book her for every wedding we work on, so you may have to fight us for her!)