DIVINE BEAUTY ARTISTS

Entire state of Colorado and entire state of Arizona

GORGEOUS BRIDAL HAIR AND MAKEUP

Formerly known as Colorado Makeup and Hair and Sedona Makeup and Hair. We are a multi-talented team of licensed hair and makeup artists spanning the entire state of Colorado and Arizona. Whether you want to be classic, romantic, sexy or just plain GORGEOUS, our goal is to bring out the most STUNNING "you" for your BIG DAY!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Waxing, Spas, Tanning, Beauty

Entire state of Colorado and entire state of Arizona (954) 882-3593
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 4/23/2017 Ariana S

I loved working with Divine Beauty Artists! I booked hair and makeup for my wedding very last minute, and I was so glad I found Christy and Carrie. I was panicking about everything, but Christy got back to me right away and was very easy to reach. The whole booking process... Read More was seamless and really put my mind at ease. I arrived in Sedona the day before my wedding, and didn't have time to have any preliminary meetings with my artist. I had an antique wedding dress with a long veil that didn't have a comb. I'm very pale (sheet of paper white) and my wedding was outdoors, so I was worried about pulling the whole look together and how my pictures would turn out. Carrie arrived promptly on the morning of my wedding, She was professional but still very personable and funny, which really helped calm my wedding day jitters. My sister and my friend were getting their hair and makeup done by Carrie as well, and we just had the most perfect and relaxing morning. The hours really flew by! Carrie knew exactly what to do with my hair and makeup, and came up with a lot of really fun and interesting ideas. Her suggestions were perfect and I was so happy with everything. My pictures came out beautiful. The makeup showed up really nicely on camera, but was also appropriate for an outdoor wedding. My hairstyle went perfectly with my antique dress- styled beautifully but not 'prom hair'. It also fared very well for such a windy day, and when I took out my veil for the reception it stayed in place nicely. Carrie is such a talented artist, I was so fortunate to have worked with her. She definitely made my wedding day extra special.

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Ashley S

The ladies at Divine Beauty Artists are amazing to work with, in addition to being incredibly talented! Christy, the owner, is very friendly and can create whatever look you are going for (not only for you, but your bridesmaids, mom, and any other loved ones) on your special... Read More day. She works quickly so you don't need to worry about delays in the schedule! She also really understands the importance of styling for long haul- ensuring neither your hair nor makeup will fade throughout the wedding day. That being said, she wants you to be happy with your look and doesn't try to force you into a style you aren't comfortable with like other wedding stylists can be. She is super easy to work with, arrives on time, and is someone you can count on (SO IMPORTANT WHEN HIRING A WEDDING VENDOR). If you are able to secure Divine Beauty Artists for your wedding, you not only won't be disappointed- you will be over the moon with how beautiful Christy & Team will make you look and feel!

2017-03-22T14:33:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! So glad to be a part your very special day!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Kelly C

I was honestly very reluctant in getting hair and make-up professionally done and did a lot of research and comparisons between various vendors. Christy at Divine Beauty Artist was absolutely amazing to communicate with! She would get back to me within minutes of emailing, and... Read More gave me the perfect artist based on the pictures that I had sent her. I did a trial and it was great being able to get a feel for the colors and see if I wanted to change anything. Allison recommended a different type of braid and I loved it even more than the picture I had brought in. My dress had buttons all down the back and so I wanted my hair up even though up-dos are not what I am used to. Allison created a beautiful up-do that still looked gorgeous from the front and contained that sense of romance that I was looking for. Now for the make-up, I have a lot of make-up so I went into it unsure if I wanted to bear the cost but after the trial, I tried on my dress to get the full affect and as you can imagine in the summer in Arizona with multiple layers I was very very hot and yet my make-up stayed on perfectly and the foundation didn’t smudge and I went out to dinner that night. On the day of the wedding I bawled my eyes out during the ceremony and everything was still perfect for pictures after. I also was dancing all night long and my hair was still perfect until I took it out before bed. Everything was flawless from the communication, to the pricing, and the work that was done. I couldn’t recommend this company enough and know that you will have an excellent experience like I had.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kat J

Marina did a fabulous job for my Sedona wedding! And on such short notice! I had never met her prior to the date of the wedding and only sent a few photos back and forth and she still did an absolutely perfect job. Just what I dreamed!

2016-12-08T16:11:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kat! We are so gal you were happy with your hair and makeup:)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Christy and her team are the best! Val did my makeup for my wedding and she did such an amazing job. She's also just such a sweetheart and fun to spend time with. My bridesmaids all looked gorgeous too! I have many friends that have used Divine Beauty Artists and would recommend... Read More them to all the rest!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Nikki N

I highly recommend Christy and her associates at Divine Beauty Artists. Christy and her wonderful team did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as all of the women involved. Everyone was so happy with the way they looked. Christy made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.... Read More Not to mention the fact that she is such a cool woman with contagious positive energy! You want this team doing your hair and makeup for any event, especially your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Abbey D

Divine Beauty Artists provided makeup and hair for myself, my bridesmaids and my mother/mother-in-law! Having them do makeup/hair at my wedding was one of the best (and first!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Christy was such a pleasure to work with - she has the best... Read More personality and made me feel so comfortable. I LOVED my hair and makeup. I have truly never felt so gorgeous in my life! She also did a fantastic job on all my bridesmaids and mother/MIL - each one requested something different and she tailored each look to their requests! Our hair and makeup lasted all day (with lots of dancing) and our pictures looked spectacular! I would recommend Christy and her team at Divine Beauty Artists to anyone in need of a makeup artist for a wedding or special event, they are the absolute best!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Gretchen O

The ladies at Colorado Hair and make-up are incredible! They are true professionals and have a real passion for what they do. Everyone in our wedding party looked exquisite. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I wish I had an occasion every week to be able to... Read More look like a Princess every day. THANK YOU all so much!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Shannon H

Christy, with Divine Beauty Artists, exceeded all expectations!! She was professional, competent, and efficient! We had a morning wedding and were very pressed for time, Christy finished all the hair and makeup for our group with exceptional quality and with time to spare! Also... Read More her charismatic personality made the whole process an even more amazing experience - thanks Christy!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lauren M

Had such a great experience. Christy was so so amazing! She did all my bridesmaids, my mother and my grandmother! Everyone was very pleased!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Kelsey C

Christy and her team did a wonderful job with my bridal hair and makeup! I was absolutely in love with what they did and made me feel like a princess for my big day.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Whitney E

Christy and her crew were fabulous. I cannot brag about them enough. All of the bridesmaids hair and make up looked amazing and they were so easy and fabulous to work with. I felt like a princess and would not have expected any less from how wonderful their team was to work... Read More with. Christy was such a calm and integral person on my day of and even stayed to touch up my make up after my first look in a bar!! That's dedication to make sure I looked my best for walking down the aisle. They aren't just the best in Colorado , I would say they are one of the best in the country-I have done make up and hair shoots in NY and CA before and nothing compared to Christy!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stefini S

Christy and her team are AMAZING !!! From day one Christy was warm and wonderful!! She was by FAR my favorite person who I worked with through the months of wedding plainnig!! My wedding was a destination wedding in Sedona. I was a little nervous having never met the artist... Read More Lyndy but as soon as she arrived I knew I was in the best hands! Lyndy was fabulous. She truly went above and beyond to make sure I felt gorgeous. Lyndy is such a sweet and warm person and the best makeup and hair artist I have ever used!! I wish I could fly her into NYC to do hair and makeup every time I have an event !

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Sarah M

Besides my wedding planner, Christy was my favorite person to work with for my wedding. She is an amazing person and professional and her team are truly amazing at what they do. The services they provided for me for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding day were both stunning... Read More and I would not change a thing! They are simply the best to work with and I would use them again and again if I could! I cannot say enough good things about this vendor.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Katy B

Wow, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy and her team. My wedding would not have been the same without her there to get me ready and make me feel fabulous and beautiful from the inside out. I hired Christy after being disappointed with a couple other... Read More make-up/hair trials where I walked away feeling cakey and like a foreign version of myself. Then came Christy and even on the first trial nailed it! She spent extra time to get things right, she understood my vision and even started suggesting things that I wanted but didn't know how to articulate. She knew how to work with my hair and my skin tone and she transformed me into the most beautiful version of myself I had seen. I still felt completely like me which was important because we were having an outdoor mountain wedding and heavy makeup would have looked inappropriate, but she did a great job highlighting all my features so photos looked great but still allowing me to look great close up and in person. She is exactly the kind of person you want there with you and your bridesmaids while you get ready - warm, friendly, open and part of the group (they do spend the entire day with you so having someone who can vibe with your girls is important), but not too pushy or overbearing.. She was so complimentary all day of not only myself but my friends, the venue, my dress, the scenery, and it just made me feel wonderful walking out to get married. She also did a great job on every one of my bridesmaids and was able to transform their pictures and visions into reality. Many of them commented it was the best makeup and hair they had ever had done. Sure, you can get someone for less, but how you feel and look on your wedding day translates into every other part of the experience and this was worth it without question. I would recommend her to anyone in the area! I wouldn't change a thing about the experience.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

I cannot say enough about this team of artists! Amanda and Allison are fantastic in every way. I was really nervous about having my hair and makeup done because I am super particular and my hair can be difficult to style. Also, I was concerned about how the hair and makeup... Read More would hold up in the Phoenix heat. I met with Amanda and Allison for my trials and they really listened to my preferences and nailed the hair and makeup, I didn't make any changes to what they did and both the hair and makeup lasted all day and throughout the night! Also on the wedding day I had 9 bridesmaids and a couple of family members have services done as well and everyone was very satisfied with their hair and makeup. From start to finish this was one of my favorite wedding vendors to work with. Christy, the coordinator, was very easy to work with and on top of all of putting all of the details together and made everything run smoothly on my wedding day. I will refer this company to friends and family and anyone else looking for great hair and makeup! Thank you Divine Beauty Artists!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

I recently got married in Phoenix AZ and hired Divine Beauty Artists to do the hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids and family. Christy the owner connected me with two amazing artists Allison and Amanda. I did my trials with them and was absolutely thrilled with the... Read More results! I wasn't totally sure what styles of hair and makeup I wanted to go with and both artists were so patient with me and made suggestions that helped me to decide on the perfect look. On the wedding day both artists showed up on time and so polite and calming, which is very important on a day like this, they really helped to put everyone at ease. My ladies had a mixture of different hair and makeup styles, some did airbrush,some did regular makeup, some had updos and half up styles and everyone was so happy with the end result. Christy the owner was very organized and always responsive whenever I emailed or called and I felt got he quality of the artists work their prices are very reasonable. She made this process stress free and fun and sent me who I would consider to be two of the best hair and makeup artists in Phoenix! I would highly recommend this company to anyone with an upcoming wedding or event.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

Christy did an absolutely amazing job on my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She went above and beyond everything I could have hoped for to look beautiful on my wedding day and was extremely sweet and professional as well. I would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jaimie

I work for a Colorado wedding planner, so I spend almost every weekend through the summer with Christy. When it came time to plan my own wedding, I had no question who I'd be hiring to do hair and makeup for me and my girls! Christy is sweet, kind, and such a calming presence... Read More (the perfect person to have in the room on your wedding day!), not to mention incredibly talented. From soft curls to ornate updos, airbrush and traditional makeup, and everything in between, we all looked and felt phenomenal. Her team is equally sweet and talented, and I've never met an employee of hers who didn't live up to Christy's high standards. There's no one better! (Though we try to book her for every wedding we work on, so you may have to fight us for her!)

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jaimee G

Christy was amazing to work with! I originally wanted a certain style I saw online and she did it perfectly. However, there was something about it that I didn't like but couldn't figure out what. We talked about maybe being less dramatic and she nailed it. I realized what I... Read More thought I wanted didn't fit my style. My makeup was PERFECT on my wedding day! She did an incredible job on myself and all my girls. A couple bridesmaids who were doing their own makeup were so amazed with her work and decided to have Christy do theirs instead. We all were more then happy with Christy:)

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Sarah W

I am so incredibly grateful to have found Divine Beauty Artists and Christy Ogden. Christy hit absolutely every mark: She’s professional and responsive; her prices are reasonable; she’s overall just a lovely person to spend the morning of your wedding with; and all her talent... Read More is top-notch! I was so relieved when I hired Christy: Finding a hair & makeup artist for my Telluride wedding was proving to be a nightmare. Everyone in the area was overpriced, their online work was dated and uninspired, and they either did only hair or makeup, meaning I would have to double the costs. When I started looking for options of traveling artists, the costs for that were proving prohibitively high, as well. Divine Beauty, however, has a deep bench of artists that they draw on for mountain events, all of whom are fully vetted by Christy, who herself traveled for many years doing makeup for Cover Girl. With Christy, from the start, she made it clear that my remote wedding would be no problem. I felt like every call I made before that was to complete amateurs, by comparison. During my trial, Christy really listened to me. Most importantly, I wanted to look like the best version of myself, and I rarely wear makeup, so keeping the look fresh and natural was paramount. She happily made adjustments and offered suggestions when I asked for tweaks, and she even used cruelty-free products! I never felt pushed into wearing more makeup than I would be comfortable with or a look that wasn’t representative of me as a person. Christy totally understood my vision, and it came across in every single picture from my wedding. My husband requested that I wear my hair down, but I knew I wouldn’t like that look by the end of the night, so Christy actually did a blowout for the ceremony and then joined us at the top of the mountain to pull my hair into an updo. Once again, Christy’s talent and experience shone through: My hair held up through a windy ceremony, and then she pulled it into the most gorgeous updo within 10 minutes. It felt like such an indulgence, but Christy’s prices made it possible, and I’m so happy with the results when I look back at the pictures. And Christy even captured a gorgeous candid shot of my husband and me that is one of my favorite moments from the day! Christy and Dacia also did an incredible job on my relatives and bridesmaids: Everyone from MIL to my pickiest bridesmaid walked away happy. Also, I would be remiss not to mention: Christy and Dacia are remarkably quick! They did TEN people’s hair and makeup in under four hours! That’s an impressive feat! Even my photographer commented that she “always worries about hair and makeup, because that’s so often a logjam and source of stress on the timeline, but Christy was actually ahead of schedule!” I’ve been a bridesmaid in several weddings where that was a problem, and I was so happy that no one in my wedding party felt rushed, harried, or neglected. And my wedding planner was so impressed that’s she moved Christy up to the top of her recommended vendor list! Thank you Christy & Dacia, and Divine Beauty Artists!

2016-08-07T16:40:02 Response from the vendor

Wow Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this incredible review! Many times our brides say they are going to do so, but life gets busy once the dust settles from the wedding and many times it doesn't happen, so WE... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Catherine D

Divine Beauty Artists were absolutely amazing!!! They were beyond accommodating and reasonably priced. Christy came to my house for my makeup trial and even came out an additional three times for airbrush tanning for myself and my brodesmaids. Christy and her team are... Read More brilliant and really listen to what you want. I am so happy I was able to work with this team. Any bride and bridal party would lucky to have Divine Beauty Artists as their hair & makeup team on their special day!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Christy, Dacia and Val were easy going, flexible, relaxed and most importantly they did a wonderful job with our three generations of wedding hair and makeup! They quickly picked up on the individual characteristics requested by each of the women and they created unique touches... Read More for us all. As Mother of the Bride I found Christy enjoyable to work with during the planning, and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Jenn R

Though this is not the cheapest option, it is probably the best option. Stacy Roberts did a fantastic job on my makeup, and Dacia did an incredible job with my hair -- better than I imagined it! It also definitely reduced stress to have the makeup artists and hair artist come... Read More to us (instead of having to go to a salon). We did have a miscommunication with Christy about the number of artists that would be coming, but she made sure to get everything fixed as quickly as possible and everything turned out to be perfect. Thanks Christy!

Very responsive

Reviewed on 9/13/2015

I found the owner of this business to be very responsive and helpful.