Divine Moments

Regularly serving NJ, DE, PA, NY, VA, and much more...

Let us capture your "Divine Moments"...

Life is full of incredible moments of pure excitement, wonder, and love. Unfortunately, they last only a short while and then they become precious memories. It is our quest and our passion to capture these moments so that you and your loved ones can have them to treasure always. ***Special this month**** For all Knot members, $200 off any package!!!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Regularly serving NJ, DE, PA, NY, VA, and much more... (609) 965-4822

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I used Diving Moments LLC for my engagement and wedding photos and I could not possibly be happier with their work! My photos are GORGEOUS and I cannot stop looking at them. Jen and Dave are incredibly talented and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Aside from their... Read More obvious talent, Jen and Dave are one of the few photographers who offer two all-day shooters with all of their packages and do not limit the amount of hours for pictures on your wedding day. They are there from the beginning of the day, through the end of the night. They strived to take every photo in every pose I requested (which was a lot :)) and threw in their favorite poses that I hadn't thought of. They are an absolute pleasure to work with; Jen and Dave are so nice and are so fun to be around. They make posing awkwardly for pictures fun! Thank you so much Jen and Dave for capturing my engagement photos and wedding day so perfectly!

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Steven H

Divine Moments is amazing!! We met with a few photographers before meeting Dave and Jen, but as soon as we met them we knew we had to book them for our wedding. We are so happy that we did! We had an engagement shoot with them as well. Having two photographers allowed them... Read More to capture our entire day at multiple locations, capturing so many little moments. We were amazed not only at how many photos they took, but how amazing the photos actually were. On top of the great work they did, they are also very responsive, fun and easy to work with. We could not be any happier with the experience or how our photos turned out! Dave and Jen truly are the best and we highly recommend them.

Amazing quality and Affordable....Perfect Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Chrysti K

My husband and I were married on March 14, 2015 at Stockton Seaview Resort in Galloway, NJ. We spent 14 months planning our wedding, and were very particular about every detail. I have to say that our best vendor selection was Divine Moments for our photography. I went to a... Read More bunch of bridal shows, met with a lot of photographers, and no one compares to Dave and Jen. Photographers are either over $4000 for good quality vendors, or they charge you for hourly packages. Who wants to choose which 4 hours you would like to have captured of the biggest day of your life? Divine Moments were there from 10am while we were getting ready, all the way past midnight when the afterparty finally started to die down. Their photo journalistic style gave us beautiful candids that really reflected every moment of our wedding day. They took about 4000 pictures, 900 "highlights" that were touched up, given amazing different background color options, OMG I have no idea how I'm going to choose which ones go into the albums. Their package included an engagement session, which we chose to save for baby picture sessions down the road....so glad we did that because we will absolutely use them again. We couldn't have asked for better photographers, I highly recommend them to anyone planning their wedding :) From the moment we sat down with Dave for an initial consultation we were stress free about this aspect of our wedding. They took care of everything, had great locations in mind for the pictures, and were everywhere we needed them to be. Thank you Dave and Jen for giving us memories of our special day to keep with us forever.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren D

If you are going through all of the photographers on this website and reading all of their reviews to try and choose one, stop what you are doing right now. Look no further because you found the one! I met with several photographers trying to find the perfect one for my wedding.... Read More As soon as I met with Dave from Divine Moments, I knew I wanted he & his wife to be our photographers. Their photos speak for themselves, but during our meeting he was so friendly and was making me laugh the entire time. The icing on the cake is that I found their pricing very reasonable compared to other quotes I received. They got every single pose I could have wanted along with gorgeous shots I would not have thought of. They were able to work with my crazy large bridal party and got everything done smoothly even though we ran a little behind (due to other circumstances). And they kept it fun! Although I knew we were running behind, I didn't feel stressed because of them! They went above and beyond to make our day special. Dave even came to our after party to hang out with us and get more photos! Our photos came out so unbelievably beautiful, and I know I will treasure them forever. Thank you so much Dave and Jen! We could not be happier!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amber M

They did our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and we couldn't be happier! We had a large bridal party and they had no problem keeping everything on time and organized. They were with us from the minute we started getting ready in the morning right until everyone left the... Read More venue to go home. We're very happy we choose Divine Moments to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea M

Definitely book this vendor! Dave and Jen were incredibly patient, professional, and down-to-earth from the time we first spoke to them when we were looking at photographers, until well after the wedding was over. Their dedication to their work was very apparent, and they really... Read More went the extra mile the day of and beforehand to make sure they understood exactly what we were looking for so they could carry out our vision at the wedding. The quality of their photography is incredible, creative, and honestly, stunning. I am a person who hates being photographed, and I couldn't believe how well the photos turned out! One of the highlights for me was when they projected the pictures they'd taken at our first look and ceremony at the reception. It was a really nice touch for us and the guests to get to see some of the pictures right away. If you're looking for a photographer that is genuinely invested in your experience on your most special day with the talent, skill, and personality to match, you should book Divine Moments. Hands down, the best!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren S

Dave and Jen were such a pleasure to work with throughout our entire wedding experience. They did our engagement shoot and kept us laughing and smiling even though it was cold outside. They were so committed to getting the absolute best photos of us. We were not disappointed at... Read More all, and received many compliments on how beautifully they turned out. Leading up to the wedding, they checked in with us to make sure they had all the details down to ensure everything ran smoothly and efficiently. On the day of they spent over 12 hours capturing footage of us from getting ready until the last dance (they did not have a limit on coverage which was so awesome!) They were flexible and creative and we were absolutely blown away by their dedication to providing a quality service to us on our big day. They are the best in the business! If you go with Divine Moments for your wedding or special occasion you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Dawn B

I absolutely loved working with Divine Moments for my wedding. They had great ideas on different poses and backgrounds using the beach and country club as backdrops. The finished product was amazing and it truly made it hard to pick my favorites. They were easy to work with... Read More and made what could have been a daunting task a lot of fun, even my husband had fun getting pictures taken.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie C

I cannot say enough about Dave and Jen from Divine moments! We used them for our engagement photos and for our wedding in September. You will not find anyone who will capture your special day better than them! Jen and Dave are not only amazing at what they do, but they are fun... Read More too! They are unique because they both stay with you all day so you're sure to have every photo you could imagine. Jen took amazing photos of us girls and all of the day of accessories, while Dave got great shots of the boys as they were getting ready. We had a total of 4,000+ photos and had a sneak peak of 190! I am so in love with the sneak peak and don't doubt that the rest are going to be just as amazing!! I highly recommend Dave and Jen to anyone because of their affordable pricing, unique packages and amazing talent!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristin A

We can not say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Dave and Jen of Divine Moments. They made sure every perfect moment was captured. They made us feel comfortable and were so professional, while also having fun with us and the bridal party. I would highly recommend... Read More them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Kaitlyn B

I cannot explain in words how absolutely amazing this company is. They are a husband and wife duo who take such a special moment in your life and amplify it to be nothing you could have EVER imagined. They dedication, care, love and support they put into you and their work is... Read More simply something you have to witness for yourself. I WOULD NOT EVER even think about letting any of my friends who will get married in the future use anyone else but Divine Moments for their photography!

Amazing & Memorable Photography!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Amanda R

Jen & Dave were nothing short but amazing! Jen was able to capture every moment from the bridal party getting ready to the second I laced up my dress. Dave photographed priceless candids of husband and groomsmen that we will laugh together about for years. The first reveal,... Read More ceremony, and reception were the most breathtaking pictures I might have ever seen. They capture every moment of happiness, tears, and love I could of asked for. These photos will live to show our children and future family forget. Thank you Jen & Dave for making my happily ever after pictures come to life.

Divine Moments was Fabulous!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Being the typical groom, I let my bride-to-be in charge of choosing our wedding photographers. My wife was very particular and deliberate in her search for the best possible photographers for our wedding. After several wedding expos and many interviews, I am happy to say that... Read More Divine Moments was the perfect choice for our wedding. They were personable, professional, and exhibited an extreme attention to detail, which results in many "WOW" photographs that blew us away. We couldn't be happier with the end result and we would highly recommend them to friends and family to help preserve their special day on film.

Great company

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Tara H

Jen and Dave were great to work with. Very creative with their work done to the photos and the quality is beyond expectation. So thankful they were able to capture the day!

Great photos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Megan B

Divine moments is a great value for all you get. Jenn and Dave went above and beyond to make sure we had great pictures. The only negative I would say is that they are difficult to communicate with. It takes multiple emails to get a response...which makes trying to plan even... Read More more stressful.

Incredible Quality, Very Reasonable, and a lot of fun!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My wife and I used Dave and Jen for our photos, and the result was FAR beyond anything we expected. Starting well before the wedding, they helped plan out the timing of when everyone needed to be at certain places, arrived the day of well in advance, and made us both feel like... Read More we didn't have to worry about anything. We ended up with over 3400 photos. I never anticipated how hard and hectic it can be to plan a wedding, but Dave and Jen made the photos part easy and painless. Thanks guys!

Awesome team did a great job

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 samantha b

Dave and Jen are a great team they know what they are doing and did a great job and are super easy going I would defiantly recommend them to anyone

"SUPERIOR "

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

From the time my son and his fiancee told me they chose Devine Moments Photography, for their wedding photos, I was beyond happy because I have seen their work before. From the save the date to the entire wedding, Dave and Jen were there to capture every special moment and more.... Read More The quality is above what I have ever seen before, I am at awe at their creativity of all the pictures from start to finish, so very unique. They are very professional, paying attention to EVERY little detail. I would definitely recommend Devine Moments Photography for all your special photos. Thank you Dave and Jen for being there for my Son and Daughter-in-law.

Exceptional Service and Quality Pictures

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley M

Jen & Dave went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect and our engagement photos memorable. All pictures are absolutely magical and breathtaking. They also were very patient with my multiple requests. They put absolutely no time stamp on the their services - and did... Read More everything they could do to take incredible pictures. I definitely will be using them again!!!!

Amazing Day, Amazing Photographers!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jodie M

My husband and I absolutely love Divine Moments. They did an amazing job for our Save the Date Pictures and on our wedding day. They were great when we wanted to have our 3 huge dogs in our Save the Date pictures and so patient with us :) Jen and Dave made us feel so relaxed... Read More and it really shows in the stunning pictures that they took. We had so much fun with them and our bridal party during pictures. They are so creative and we love all of the ideas that they came up with for our photos. Overall we had an awesome experience with them and we would definitely recommend them for anyone to use. Thank you Divine Moments!!

The Best!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Courtney M

Jen and Dave were awesome to work with. Our engagement pictures were beautiful and they gave us all the direction we needed to take perfect pictures. The day of our wedding they were there with us from 12 pm-1 am. The whole time they were fun to work with and it felt like you... Read More were with friends instead of random people. We were able to see a preview of our wedding pictures that night which was awesome and our guests loved it. From what we saw everything looked perfect and I can't wait to see everything when it's done. I already had people at the wedding tell me they would love to use Jen and Dave as their photographers, and I would recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful pictures and help capturing their special day.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Shannon M

My husband and I could not be happier with the service Jen and Dave provided as photographers for our wedding day. From the engagement session to the actual wedding day, they paid such attention to small little details to make all of the photographs absolutely breathtaking.... Read More They were very prompt arriving on the wedding day and stayed the entire night(taking some 5,000 plus photos!) and we even got to do some amazing sparkler shots post wedding! They were always available to answer any questions we had throughout the process leading up to the wedding. Our guests enjoyed viewing some highlights on a slideshow during the reception and commented on how beautiful the photos were! We just received our wedding highlights slideshow this week and I cannot believe how stunning the photos turned out! If you're looking for amazing photographers to capture the precious moments from your wedding or any other special event, make sure you choose Jen and Dave from Divine Moments! Thank you again for a job well done!

Couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Dawn D

I couldn't be happier with the service that Divine Moments provided me for my wedding. From the engagement photos, to the big day they were so very attentive. They made us feel comfortable even though we were taking 1000 pictures- and with my husband that is definitely hard to... Read More do. Our favorite part was that they did not make us pay for our wedding album up front. Their packages are designed for you to enjoy and capture all of your special moments that day and to think about all the other stuff later. They were so much fun and helpful the morning of, and even stayed until the very end to do some sparkler shots. We were very lucky to have them shoot our wedding, and I would recommend them whole heartedly to anyone!

Amazing !

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lindsay M

Dave and Jen were excellent! They went above & beyond to make our day perfect and captured every moment of it! At one point, Jen was even in the marsh, bare feet to capture just the right shots. They are professional and very personable. They arrived on time and stayed with us... Read More throughout the entire night. Their helper, Mary, was also very nice and helped out a lot. I would definitely recommend them to anyone! Above five stars!

Fantastic Photographers

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Diane F

From the moment we met with Dave and he showed us their work, we knew we him and Jen to be our photographers. We saw their beautiful pictures when we all sat down to see if they would be the right fit for our wedding. And now that we have received our wedding photos, I have to... Read More say, they did not disappoint! Both Jen and Dave were so accommodating, nice, personable, professional, talented...I could go on and on. My husband and I felt so comfortable with them taking pictures of us on our big day. They made suggestions of various poses and weren't opposed to our suggestions as well. We loved that they got a sense of what we did and didn't want for our pictures. They were there for every minute of the day and captured every moment so well! We highly recommend them for your wedding or next event if you want beautiful professional photos!