Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/01/2014

They were great to work with. Very professional and nice. The pictures look fantastic. My wife and I are so happy we used Divine Studios for our wedding and highly recommend them to anyone.

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Aneta T

I highly recommend Divine Studios. We hired them for videography for our wedding. They were very personable and professional. Mr. Frank Kiss ( the videographer) was great throughout the event. Showed up on time ( can't say the same about me... the bride.) He wasn't obtrusive... Read More during the ceremony and during the reception. We hardly even notice he was there. They definitely want to make sure their customers leave happy. A week before the wedding, it turned out that there was a miscommunication regarding the date of the event and a wrong date was on the contract. Even though they were already booked for the correct date, Stephen found a replacement at no extra charge and made sure we are taken care of. Since it only been a week we did not see our video yet, but I will follow up on how the video turned out as soon as we get it. Our experience with the Divine Studios, has been great! They have been fantastic. Thank you Divine Studios!

Great Photographers!

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Lauren K

Divine Studios was AMAZING! They were caring and considerate, creative and attentive. They took the time to talk and email a lot ahead of time so they could deliver just what we wanted. Their pictures are phenomenal. They combines the best of all worlds by making a potentially... Read More stressful process for stressed out brides easy and fun, while also creating a fantastic product that is stylish and beautiful. We have gotten compliments on our wedding photos like you wouldn't believe; many of my relatives have told us that they've never seen better wedding photos taken.

Photography and video

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 monisha j

Stephen and Tommy were fabulous. They took so many pictures and just had great personalities. They knew how to deal with annoying in-laws who thought they were in charge. So many of my guest gave compliments on how professional and friendly they were. I can't give them enough... Read More praise!!! The best part is my pictures are fabulous. Thank you!!! Monisha & Lloyd

Outstanding &Professional

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Jaclyn S

My husband and I got married on April 5, 2014 in Brooklyn. We looked at about 7 different photographers/studios before we came to Divine. Divine Studios is a local business in Brooklyn,NY. Stephen is the most professional, easy going and wonderful photographer. He really cares... Read More about getting great pictures and making the client happy. Stephen took us to Central Park for an engagement shoot in the fall of 2013. He knew where to go to capture the best background and made the experience so fun. Our wedding was at Giandos on 4/5/14. Stephen and Cybele worked with us all day and all night. They were outstanding! They worked so well together to capture the entire day/night. We could not be happier with Divine Studios. I would highly recommend them for any occasion!! Stephen is honest and true to his word. We received our album and video in early September which is a great turn-around time! He was early for every appointment and was willing to help us stay within our budget. It was a pleasure to work with Stephen and Cybele. Thank you Divine Studios for making our day so special. Jaclyn and Ruben

2014-09-24T07:57:44 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad we were able to help make your wedding day memorable in a positive way. It was an absolute pleasure being with you, your family and friends. All the best!

Friendly and Professional Photographers!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Jennifer K

Stephen was amazing from the first time we met with him through the wedding and to the follow-up. He helped us plan the whole day walking us through the timing of the day. It made a big difference talking it through with him ahead of time. The day of he was so fantastic getting... Read More our families when we needed them and making sure we got all the photos wanted. He was with us from the moment I started getting ready to the end of the last dance. Great people and a great value.

2014-09-24T07:59:37 Response from the vendor

I'm glad that our planning helped to make the day run smooth. Thank you for your kind words!

Divine Studios

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Nancy C

The divine studios team did an amazing job at ensuring that our wedding day was special and stress-free. The team was professional, courteous, and amazing! The wedding photos came out great! We couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers, who captured every special... Read More moment in photos and on video. I highly recommend divine studios to any bride who wants to have her special day captured for a lifetime. Their work is definitely worth the money!

The Whole Package

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Joanne S

When choosing a photographer for your wedding it should really be someone that you are comfortable with. This makes all the difference!!! When you are in your comfort zone your pictures will come out better. I met with other photographers and I just could not picture spending... Read More the 12+ hour day with them like I did with Stephen and his team. He is really such a joy to be around. Even our guests could not stop talking about how they were so eased by his presence and impressed by his team's dedication to capturing every moment. They really went above and beyond to make sure we not only fulfilled and obligatory picture requirements, but made sure that we squeezed in time for some fun, creative shots as well. This is the second time my family has used Divine Studios for their wedding package, and I am sure we will never go anywhere else. I can't wait to see the album!!!

Divine Studios is OUTSTANDING!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Rachelle C

I hired Divine Studios twice in the past as photographers for weddings of close family members. They are such a pleasure to work with, so professional, and do such great work, that it was a no-brainer to hire them for my own wedding, which took place on August 31st of this... Read More year. I already have my proofs and they are beautiful. I know from past experience that our wedding video will also be a work of art. I have no hesitancy in recommending these photographers. They are not only divine, they are perfect!

2014-09-14T19:33:01 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your kind words. It was a pleasure to have been part of your wedding day. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you for making us a part of your family.

Great Wedding Photographers and Videographer

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Alexandra T

We loved working with Divine Photo & Video Studios for our wedding. We are amazed by how beautiful the pictures turned out and how quickly we were able to receive our requested products. Cibele, Tommy and Aaron were amazing to work with. They made us feel very comfortable... Read More thought the day and provided great feedback and suggestions. They were able to capture not only the formal shots but all the excitement and details of our big day. Not one shot was missed that I wanted captured. Furthermore, several of my guests commented on how friendly and unobtrusive Cibele, Tommy and Aaron were. In addition, we really appreciated the great and consistent communication we received from Stephen prior to our wedding. He made our planning process stress free and feel that all of our requests were heard and delivered

2014-09-14T19:35:44 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad that you felt comfortable with our team. It's our goal to capture your wedding day memories in as unobtrusive manner as possible. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your wedding day.

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Jane B

I am very happy with the service Stephen and Cybele have provided. They took photos and did video without being intrusive. There were many options for thank you cards and my guests have all commented on how creative and beautiful the card was. Stephen responds to emails... Read More quickly and is very pleasant. He answered all my questions and gave his advice and input when asked. I would gladly recommend Divine Studios to anyone.

2014-09-14T19:38:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we helped to make your wedding day memorable.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/06/2014 Cagney M

Stephen and his crew did an amazing job for our engagement shoot and wedding day photos. We also used Divine as our videographer and was stunned by how wonderful our same day edit turned out! It was so nice to see the day unfold before our eyes at the start of our reception.... Read More Divine Studios does a great job at seeing your wedding vision and making it a reality. Their not just another vendor but become part of your wedding day, always making you feel comfortable and stress free. We can not thank them enough for capturing the beautiful memories we made that day :)

2014-09-14T19:42:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Cagney, there is no greater feeling than that of a bride and groom happy about our work. It was a pleasure for me to see you and Derrick enjoying the Same-Day-Edit before my eyes. Kudos to Frank and Aron on a fantastic job. I'm... Read Less Read More

Love our Photos!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 silvia t

Divine Studios has given us the best pictures we ever took. From beginning to end it was professional and covered everything from us (bride and groom) getting ready until the end of party. All our guests were photographed having a great time. We have so many beautiful pictures... Read More it will be hard to pick what should be in our album! Thank you for the best experience on our special day and capturing memories we will cherish forever!! Thank you!

2014-09-14T19:44:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Silvia. It was our pleasure to have been a part of your wedding day and capture the memories.

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Andrea S

My husband and I were thrilled with Stephen! He was professional and down to earth, which helped us to feel comfortable while taking our pictures. My husband and I want to thank Divine Studios for capturing all the moments from our wedding. You were all so accommodating and we... Read More are confident our pictures will be beautiful.

Divine Studios is Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Amy R

I highly recommend Divine Studios for your wedding or other special event. My husband and I are so glad we chose them for our wedding. They were simply amazing. I first heard about Divine Studios from a Bridal Expo I attended. I was completely overwhelmed by the volume of... Read More photographers at the event. After exchanging emails with a few vendors, I made an appointment for my husband and I to meet with Stephen at Divine Studios. We immediately liked Stephen. He is warm, personable, professional, and passionate about his work. He carefully explained all the options to us, and was very interested in customizing a photography and videography package that met our needs. Stephen selected Tommy to be our photographer and Aron to be our videographer. We met with Tommy a few weeks before the wedding to go over final details. On our wedding day, we could not have been more thrilled with Tommy and Aron. Working with Tommy was a pleasure. He was very professional and captured all the moments we wanted. Our families and members of our bridal party were very impressed by Tommy as well. The photos were available online very quickly after our wedding and we were very happy with them. They came out beautifully and no moment was left out. Divine Studios is awesome. They are good people.

2014-09-14T19:50:14 Response from the vendor

It's great to hear that no matter which team you choose there is consistency among our photographers and Videographers visions. The goal is to capture your wedding day as creatively and unobtrusively as possible. Thank you for the kind words.

Great service

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 julia a

I have to say they just did everything right!! It's as simple as that..

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Jenevieve D

Steve has been fantastic since day one of meeting him. He made my husband and I feel like family with his open and warm personality. He went out of his way to help us select the best outside spot to take pictures. Our wedding day was in December, so we had a limited amount of... Read More time with sunlight. Steve captured amazing outside shots with little to no sunlight. Him and his crew of guys (hot guys, according to my bridesmaids!) we're so professional and on point. They captured every moment from the big day. Most brides don't realize that their photographer is the one vendor you still need to work with well after the wedding. Our thank you notes and proof book were outstanding. My hub and I are slow moving to get stuff done and Steve has been so patient. We're putting together our final album now and I can't wait to see how great it will be. Nothing but the best from Divine Studios!

A Picture is Worth 10,000 Words

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 lenore d

Divine Studios exceeded all of my expectations for an photography/videography company. With Divine Studios, you are getting extremely talented professionals at a really reasonable price. They have extensive experience in all of the complicated aspects of taking great... Read More pictures. Stephen, an absolute pleasuer to work with from start to finish, photographed my wedding, and not only is he an exceptional photpgrapher, he is fun, passionate about his work, and has a fantastic energy that makes all the difference when someone is following you around taking your picture all night. He creatively captured every beautful smile, joyful tear, flower, crazy dancer, and everything else I missed being a busy bride. I loved working with him. He also suggested some fantastic lighting and background ideas that came out great. My overall review of Divine Studios is EXCELLENT! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have the best of the best capture the memories of their party.

My Amazing Memorial Day Weekend Wedding

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Laura M

Divine Studios allowed for the most incredible experience! They captured the most important people in my life at one of the most amazing nights of my life. They did not hassle me to take pictures when I did not want to, they did not bother anyone at my reception for group... Read More shots during meals or special dances/speeches, and they captured every moment that i could have asked for in multiple angles, colors, and distances. The pictures are so numerous and so amazing that I am having a very difficult time narrowing down my proof book, album, and larger prints. I would highly recommend them for any gathering from wedding to christening to graduation. Stephen and Crew....Thank you for being a part of my special day and i hope you are able to make other brides as happy as I am! Laura

2013-09-23T14:48:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura for choosing Divine studios to capture your wedding day memories. I'm glad we were able to add to wedding day excitement.

A Lasting Treasure

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 carol f

The pictures of my daughter's wedding that Stephen and Tom took are going to be a lasting treasure for our family. They were able to capture the joy, spirit, and beauty of our special day. Working with Stephen was a pleasure, from the beginning, when he offered us... Read More flexibility in choosing a package that met our needs; on the wedding day, when he easily and genially mingled with our guests and captured their images; to the last encounter, when he collaborated with the newlyweds to create their unique and special Thank You cards. Divine Studios made an important contribution to making our special event wonderful.

Divine

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

My wife and I are very happy with Stephen and his work! He got some great shots of us on the beach which we have hanging on the walls all over our home. I would definitely recommend Stephen to anyone. His prices were reasonable and pictures were incredible. His... Read More professionalism superseded that of other vendors. The pictures and album were perfect, couldn't ask for anything better!

Divine-Studios is Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013

Stephen is a genious at his craft. He is an artist with a creative eye. His crew snd he were able to capture every moment we want to treasure. We are so happy with all our pictures. The difficult part was trying to select our favorites, but then we have the negatives to all the... Read More pictures. Let me tell you that Stephen and his crew were walking photobooths... They were able to give me the specific shots I requested and more! Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and we have been communicating nonstop about our thank you cards because a week ago we already viewed our proofs. He is relentless, diligent, creative, patient, and hard working. His beautiful products speak for it all. On top of all this he has an amazing personality....he is able to make the shyest, moodiest flower girl smile (as he did on our wedding day). So once again I thank them for all their hard work and for captuing the best day of our lives...also a special thanks to Stephen who is still working efficiently on our album. The other great part is that we get to approve our album pages before its printed to ensure the best...They are professional from beginning to end. We 1000% recommend Divine-Studios for these reasons and so many more! We plan to work with them soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you Renata & Rob

2013-09-23T14:50:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to deliver on our promise of be as unobtrusive as possible while still capturing your wedding memories as creatively as possible.

Thrilled with Divine Studios

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Jessica O

Steve and his staff did a magnificent job with our wedding. My wife and I could not have been happier with the photos. Everything from the photographers, to the videographer, to the proofs and albums was excellent. Steve and Tommy were a pleasure to be around all day. They were... Read More on the spot for every photo, but were never intrusive or in the way. I would gladly recommend Divine Studios to my family and friends.

Divine Studios - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 URSULA A

We used Divine Studios for our photos and video for our wedding. We had an amazing experience from start to finish. Stephen Bianchi met with us and it was an instant connection. Not only was he knowledgeable and passionate about his work, he was patient and guided us through... Read More the process. The day of our wedding was well planned and organized. The photographers and videographers were prompt and pleasant. They made an extremely hot day in July fun and exciting. Stephen even thought to bring refreshments which we gladly welcomed after our service in an un-air-conditioned church! We got through almost ALL of our family photos before the reception began (VERY IMPORTANT) so we could actually enjoy our day. Following the wedding Stephen met with us again (several times) to review our video, album and premium print selections. We were extremely happy with our experience and have recommended Divine Studios to several friends since then and they have had the same wonderful experience.

Truly Divine!!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2013 Mime Q

Stephen and Tommy were just amazing!!! Our pictures captured all those special moments for our big day. From the very first time we sat with Stephen we felt he was the right person for the job. Just weeks before the wedding the planning that went into the special day really made... Read More a difference. These guys were so great and even Nemo Blizzard didn’t stop them. On a day like that with a Blizzard someone could just call and cancel and Stephen and Tommy went above and beyond. They were on time and stayed until the very end… We were really impressed to have our online proofs back in less than 2 weeks. All of our friends and family that have seen the pictures can’t stop raving about them.. Thank you Stephen and Tommy for capturing all our magical moments!!!