DJ, Emcee, Guitarist, Singer, Event Production

Don’t limit yourself to an average DJ! I am a seasoned, educated ARTIST/PERFORMER & EXPERT PLANNER (early planning stages are critical!). From your live ceremony & cocktail hour Musician, to reception DJ & Emcee, you are covered. A memorable & classy touch your guests will not forget!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Los Angeles, CA Southern California (800) 808-6071

One of the BEST wedding decisions ever!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Tiffany M

We knew we wanted something more than just a DJ for our wedding. My husband found some of Pete's work online and immediately we knew we had to meet him. Not only could he DJ the reception but he also is an amazing live artist and very talented singer! He worked with our crazy... Read More schedule to meet with us and discuss what we were looking for. He wanted to make sure that he was the right fit and of course he was! He even sang for us right there at the hotel we met him at and we knew right away that we had to have him for our wedding. He was super helpful in all the planning and helped us figure out exactly what we wanted. He is very thorough with all the planning and his online forms to pick exactly what songs we wanted (and didn't want) and went over all of it on our phone meeting with us in detail. We picked a few songs we wanted sung live and he spent countless hours learning all the songs we wanted. We got married on the beach in Santa Barbara and the reception was at the Hyatt. He played live guitar and sang for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour and our dances at the reception. We've had so many compliments on how good he was live and how great he was at getting everyone on the dance floor. He kept us dancing all night! He really cared about making everything run smoothly and even called to calm me down when I was worrying about last minute details a few days before. He was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding and it wouldn't have been the same without him. Highly, highly recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic musician, guitarist, DJ and entertainer all in one. And we just heard that he is expanding to Northern California too so anyone in the Bay area this is a great opportunity to make your special day even better! Literally can't say enough about him and all our guests feel the same! We Love Pete!!

2015-10-22T16:08:49 Response from the vendor

Dear Tiffany & Brent: WOW! What an incredible review – thank you! Congratulations and it was truly my pleasure.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Meghan H

Pete was absolutely amazing!!! My husband was out of the country I'm business for the majority of mid to late stages of planning and Pete was able to work with us to help get our vision to come to life! Everyone loved his guitar playing as well as his ability to DJ after.

2017-11-09T11:18:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meghan! Your country wedding on 8-26-17 at your beautiful home in Yucaipa was very special and I was honored to be a part of it! Congratulations to you and Wes once again!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kacie H

Peter was an A+ vendor in our eyes. He worked with us for weeks to plan all of the musical events for our wedding. We were so intrigued with Peter at first, because of his ability to play classical music at our ceremony, and then turn around and DJ our wedding. We thought that... Read More was very unique, and it was for sure. He was also very unique in how closely he worked with us on planning out the details. He cared so much, and took time to chat with us on the phone multiple times to make sure everything was perfect and what I had in mind. Our wedding was also different because the reception was a 2 floor venue. I was so worried about the transition, but Peter handled it like a pro. It was sooo seamless. He also killed the classical music at the ceremony and cocktail hour. His classical skills are beyond words, and he made our day seem like a dream. If anyone is in need of musical needs I recommend Peter above anyone!

2017-10-27T12:02:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kacie & John for the wonderful review! I must honestly admit, your ceremony location in Malibu at Rancho del Cielo overlooking the ocean was literally out of this world and I will NEVER forget it (awe-inspiring view). Working with Jillian and her husband... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Arielle S

Pete was by far one of the best vendor choices for our wedding. I can say without any hesitation that were it not for Pete, our wedding would have been a disaster. First, Pete composed an amazing timeline that we were able to rely on for the event in general. It was so... Read More thorough, I sent out that timeline to everyone--photographers, venue, bridal party. It was amazing; everything was planned right down to the minute. Second, he coordinated amazingly well with the venue and other vendors. He did a walk-through of our venue a couple of weeks before the wedding, and was so kind to the venue staff, we received an email from them complimenting him. When there were hitches in event timing (we were very behind due to late relatives that got lost), Pete helped make adjustments that kept the event alive. Were we listening solely to our other vendors, we might have inadvertently killed the event early. But Pete, with his years of experience and expertise, knew exactly how to best keep the party going. He got so many people on the dance floor! I don't think I've been to a wedding that had that many people dancing! Third, Pete ensured that we approved each specific track (multiple times). After we selected a track (by name), he would put the song in a file so that we could double-check that he had the correct version. This process of drafting and approving was done multiple times, until we reached a finalized setlist. This level of detail and professionalism was impressive at first, but then proved to be even more impressive later when at the wedding, someone tried to get Pete to change the song mid-play, saying that he was playing the wrong song. Other DJs may have folded under that kind of pressure, but not Pete. He politely told our guest that the music was correct and kept cool and focused. Fourth, Pete is the best bang for your buck. Between his expertise, his experience, his flexibility, his DJ AND guitar playing skills, he is probably one of the best choices we made for our wedding. There are many things that I wish I could have changed about our day, but Pete is not one of them. I would choose Pete for our wedding a million times over. Thank you so much for everything, Pete! I will continue to sing your praises and refer you to anyone and everyone I know.

2017-10-18T11:33:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alexandra & Russ and congratulations!! I will never forget you both diving into the pool during your reception - that was amazing and truly a beautiful moment! The view of the ocean from your location was breathtaking which will always stay in with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Vanessa M

My husband and I got married at a venue that provided a list of DJ's we had to choose from. After going to the first few websites I was beginning to think we made a mistake, because music was hugely important to us. BUT then we came across Pete's and I knew instantly after... Read More watching one of his video, this was the guy we needed. We set up a meeting and from day one we were not disappointed. The whole process with Pete is easy (every brides dream with the crazy planning process). He has a website for all your planning/music needs and was always quick to respond to any questions. Pete is not only an amazing DJ/MC but he is also an amazing singer/guitar player. We had Pete play acoustic for our ceremony, including a Sara Bareilles song for me to walk down the aisle and he nailed it. He then proceeded to play for our cocktail hour before transitioning into the DJ/MC role for our ceremony. We are so happy we chose to have Pete at our special day because he went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. He is the best at what he does.

2017-10-18T11:45:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vanessa!! Congratulations to you & Neil. You were such an amazing and fun couple to work with and your wedding day was a blast - Green Gables Wedding Estate is truly a beautiful location. Go Canada!!! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brandon S

You cannot go wrong with Pete! He has great guitar skills, he sings well, and he is an amazing DJ. He is extremely accommodating of any preferences you might have. If you are super picky, then he will be a great choice. If you, like we were, have a few very important things and... Read More many others that you don't want to worry about, he is perfect for that. We were able to be very selective about our ceremony music, first dance music, and a few specific requests for dancing during the reception, and we trusted Pete to handle the rest with his own judgment of the crowd. He did perfectly! You do *not* want to plan out every single song; it's exhausting, and sometimes something is not good for that moment or that group of people on the dance floor at the time. This is where a professional comes in, and Pete delivers. Pete composed an amazing timeline that we were able to rely on for the event generally, and he coordinated amazingly well with the venue and other vendors. When there were hitches in event timing (late relatives are always amazing, am I right?), Pete helped make adjustments that kept the event alive. Were we listening solely to our photographers, we might have inadvertently killed the event early (though the photographers had the best intentions in light of us losing photography time before the ceremony). Pete also ensured that we approved each specific track, and he could of course modify tracks as needed. He delivers everything you need, and the price was reasonable as well. Unless you are going to rent your own equipment and run the iPod/computer (which likely requires someone to manage it for the night, or at least ensure others don't tamper with it), Pete is likely your best choice out there.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Katie C

Pete was AMAZING!!! He did everything he promised and more! Our wedding was at the Desert Willow Golf Resort in Palm Desert and it turned out beautiful! You always hear the horror stories on the music at a wedding being awful and how important it is to have a great DJ to set... Read More the "tone" for your wedding. Pete did not disappoint! He was very professional and made it easy to choose the songs on the "play" and " Do not play" list. He also had an extensive list of songs which was great!!! We had recently moved to Ohio from California and so we could not meet him in person to talk about the planning of the wedding and songs etc. As the bride i was freaking out planning everything from a distance but he could have not been nicer and made it so easy to plan everything, over the phone and via email, while we were in Ohio! He did a sound check before the wedding with 1 of my bridesmaids who married us which was helpful for her as well. After my wedding i found out that a few of my friends tried to request some songs that were on my "do not play" list and he held his ground and did not play them which is AWESOME!!!! LOL!! We also asked Pete to introduce each of our wedding parties into the reception with inside jokes and bios on each of them and he had no problem doing that and did a great job! He worked very well with all of our other vendors and planned a flawless timeline with me and them! I heard nothing but great reviews from our guests after our wedding!! Everything went on without a hitch! I would definitely recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Steven V

Pete was performed as a DJ for my wedding in June, but he is far more than just a DJ. Using his experience he was helpful communicating over a couple phone calls how to he would facilitate the flow of the wedding and worked out our timeline with us. Pete also uses an online... Read More application to select the songs we would like to be played and the very important songs we didn't want played. Over our phone calls he also learned about us to get a feel about our taste in music to ensure the dance floor always had people on it. He has a very relaxed demeanor to him which on a slightly stressful day makes him great to work with. Finally, Pete was very professional and punctual which was very important to us on our important day. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alex A

Let me begin by saying that Pete was such a pleasure to work with and hiring him was one of the best decisions we made. My husband and I had our reception at a friend's home overlooking Newport Coast, so our goal was to have a more intimate affair. Initially, we thought about... Read More hiring a band, but realized that we didn't have enough room for one. Pete was the perfect solution-- he was able to play & sing acoustically for our cocktail hour to create that intimate feeling, but then smoothly transitioned to lighting up the dance floor with hit after hit. He did a great job of blending the songs we chose beforehand, following the guests' lead, and taking into account they style of music and my husband and I like (early 2000s boy bands & country for me, 90s hip hop for my husband). My guests are still raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor and how fantastic the music selection was. Prior to the wedding, Pete did a great job of helping us pick our music and was so easy to work with. He did an hour long Facetime session with us and even came to scope out our venue 1 week prior to our wedding. Pete played a huge role in the success of our wedding day. Our guests had such a blast and we're thankful to Pete for being a big part of that. HIRE HIM, you won't regret it!

2017-10-16T20:25:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Valentina F

Pete was AMAZING!! There really is no where to start. I didn't have much experience when looking for a DJ for our wedding. Pete was everything we wanted/needed and MORE! Not only was he 100% responsive he was so helpful!! He took so much time out of his own schedule to talk with... Read More me over the phone about song selection and timeline. He really helped with getting into the planning, really trying to get to know Billy and I and what kind of vibe we were looking for. Our wedding was at the Harvest Inn which has four site locations, one for ceremony, one for cocktail hour, and although dinner and dancing are close to eachother one is inside and one was out so the set up was different. He spent time going over the lay out with me and went into specifics for what would be necessary for the venue, he has so much knowledge and experience and was so easy AND FUN to work with!! He isn't only a DJ but also MC and he plays beautiful guitar!! He played live music for the pre ceremony seating and the cocktail hour! Dinner music was perfect and when it came time do dance he kept the energy level up all night! Pete really went above and beyond to make us happy, he was so great! Would love to use him for another event, Pete has it all!!

2017-08-10T15:16:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the incredible review Valentina – working with you and Billy was a pleasure (I will never forget your first dance routine - truly memorable). Your location Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer is the most amazing in the Napa Valley – the vineyard... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Sophia M

Pete was probably the most organized aspect of our whole wedding. Not only during the actual event, but several weeks and months beforehand as well. Before we hired him, he gave us an awesome audition through Skype in which he sang and played guitar and chatted about how he does... Read More weddings. Once we hired him, he was always available for any questions we had and made sure he kept in touch with us about things he needed in order for us to have the best wedding. To be honest, before him, we didn't realize how important good music and a good DJ are to a wedding, but once we really started getting into the meat and potatoes of it, he showed us how involved he would be, and how invested he was into giving us the greatest wedding ever. Once we did the timeline with him, he organized it into a very helpful sheet that we sent out to the rest of our vendors to use. Without that, things would have been a lot more disorganized. He understood all the requests we had and made good on them. On the actual wedding day, he was there early and set up everything perfectly, and he made our wedding a wonderful, wonderful event. He kept everything on track as possible while constantly gauging the mood of the crowd during the reception and always keeping them interested. We were so very lucky to find Pete to do our wedding. I wouldn't have wanted any one else doing what he did on that day, and it showed as everything went so smoothly. Pete is the MAN!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Pete!

2017-07-21T13:09:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Matt - You and Sophia are an amazing couple and I had so much fun getting to know you and being a part of your special day. Once I realized you were a Dodger fan and grew up in the heartland, I knew... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lindsey M

Pete was very professional and accommodating. He played all the songs we requested, and took the time to get to know us as a couple and the style of music we wanted. We would definitely recommend him to our friends getting married.

2017-05-17T17:39:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Lindsey! I had a blast being a special part of you and Aaron's big day. The Bougainvillea Estate in Palm Springs was absolutely amazing, incredible setting. I also enjoyed working with your coordinator Peggy Shevlin with www.eventsdepartment.com... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Rachel C

Our wedding was in Loomis, CA at the Flower Farm Inn. Pete was more than we expected from a DJ/Musician. First of all, of course, is the fact that he was both! It seemed too good to be true, but he really does deliver to the full. Pete is friendly, easy to work with and... Read More extremely knowledgeable. His online tools and flexible meetings/e-meeting arrangements make him extremely easy to work with. I had a very difficult planning schedule, as I was required to be away on an extended business trip, but Pete provided both reassurance (I think the best people in the wedding business all become a bit of a therapist at times) and practical assistance to make sure we were prepared for the day of the wedding, not scrambling and worrying. The arrangements Pete provided for our ceremony were truly beautiful, and also exactly what I had wanted and dreamed of. The cocktail hour music was something we did not layout for him, and so something that could have been a cause for anxiety, but I chose to trust him to know what would work. And in fact, while we were off taking a few more pictures, I was jealous of our guests, who got to enjoy his wonderful playing and singing. The DJ-ing was similarly beyond our expectations. He provided great emcee services, and really helped us work out the schedule for the whole reception, which really relies on music and the DJ/Emcee himself to keep things moving smoothly. Music really can make or break a wedding, and is one of the most important and memorable parts of the day. Good dancing has always been one of my favorite parts of weddings I attended as a guest, and happily, thanks to Pete my own wedding was not an exception. He is a wonderful DJ and musician and wedding professional. He can read the room, and adapt as the party develops. Wedding planning is not necessarily something I would want to undertake again. But one thing I would not hesitate to do is to work with Pete again. He is simply marvelous. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

2017-01-11T14:04:11 Response from the vendor

Wow Rachel & Tim! Thank you for taking the time and effort to write an incredible review! I can’t thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your special day - it was awesome. Flower Farm Inn is an amazing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Chris S

Almost immediately, my wife and I knew we wanted to work with Pete and have him be a part of our wedding reception. Starting with the phone calls and progressing to our first face to face meeting, Pete worked diligently to ensure every aspect of the music and timeline would go... Read More as close to flawless as possible. Pete was always available for any questions or concerns, which was great considering the stress levels of wedding planning and coordinating with multiple vendors. We also appreciated the fact that Pete made it a point to not steal the show with corny jokes to the crowd or poor choices in music; he was the utmost professional and he stayed committed to the theme so that all in attendance could enjoy the music. Overall, Pete takes great pride in his work and he has many years of experience to put together a great DJ experience. For several days after the reception, our guests consistently told us how much fun they had and how the flow of the wedding was perfect thanks to Pete staying on top of the timeline and keeping the party lively. If anyone is in need of a great DJ for their special occasion, I wholeheartedly recommend Pete Goslow!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsey K

Pete did an incredible job, was super professional and was able to tailor his musical approach to our every need. He's also very well organized and was very helpful in the planning and logistics leading up to the big day - really went above and beyond for two people that... Read More weren't always on top of things :)

2016-12-14T12:04:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey & Clay. Your location on Lake Tahoe at West Shores Café on 10-22-16 was truly memorable (beautiful fall wedding) – your ceremony out on the dock overlooking the lake was unreal. I had so much fun working with you both and being... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsay B

Music was extremely important to us at our wedding. I knew I wanted to be on the dance floor all night and in order to do that we needed to have a professional DJ. Pete played his guitar for when guests were being seated, for the groomsmen and bridesmaids walking down the aisle,... Read More and during our cocktail hour to give our wedding a more personal touch. We had music streamed for the reception that we chose and he put together in an effortless flow. Contacting Pete was easy, through email and skype videos (since we are currently living in the Midwest we did not meet him in person until the wedding day). Pete helped us develop a time line for the wedding, which was great because I had no idea what to do! The wedding day music and entertainment was more than what I could have hoped for! I did not leave the dance floor all night (we skipped our cake cutting and grand exit because we were having so much fun!), and our friends and family had a blast! If you want a great DJ who works with you and is NOT cheesy – Go with Pete. He is very professional and I am so happy we were able to work with him. Venue: Twin Oaks Garden Estate, San Marcos CA

2016-12-14T11:51:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey – working with you and Edwin was such a pleasure and your wedding at Twin Oaks in San Marcos could not have been more amazing. It makes me smile to think about how you practically never left the dance floor your entire... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel M

We hired Pete as our musician and DJ for our wedding at St. Francis Winery in Sonoma Valley, and he was absolutely awesome. He did a great job accommodating our performance requests (live music/guitar during dinner and DJ for dancing) and even learned a new song that just came... Read More out for our first dance. Although we had a wedding planner, Pete totally helped out with logistics, the timeline and answering any questions we had. He is incredibly professional, and even visited our venue a few weeks before the wedding so he could see the layout. I would highly recommend him!!!

2016-11-02T13:43:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachel – you and Nathan’s wedding was the highlight of my year! St. Francis winery is such a special location. Working with your amazing saxophone player Justin Ward (the best in San Francisco) and your coordinator Kaitlyn Finley with Ooh La La Weddings... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kari W

Pete was the bomb.com. He had a great sense of humor and made sure everyone had a good time. He worked with us before the event to make sure the ceremony and the reception was set up for success. As both a musician and a DJ for weddings, I highly recommend him. He kept the... Read More dance floor moving and took requests from guests and the wedding party at the right times. In particular, he was very reassuring and organized in the days leading up to the wedding when we were still finalizing all of the DJ/Musician stuff (he was ready/willing to organize sooner, my wife and I were just a bit slow finalizing details on our end). Every minute of prep with him was well spent and not stressful, which made us feel comfortable working with him.

2016-10-31T13:03:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kari & Charles – your location at Pelican Inn Muir Beach was awesome – loved working with your coordinator Kayleigh but especially enjoyed location coordinator Andrea – they both rocked. Congratulations on the amazing and wonderful year you are both having together –... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle W

Pete was absolutely awesome! We could not have made a better decision to work with this amazing musician/DJ/emcee. Pete not only carefully helped us map out the timeline for the day from start to finish, but also helped out with a surprise performance by the groom’s sisters.... Read More He was a true professional and we couldn’t have been more impressed with his musical talent as well has his level of organization and creativity. We would have kept the music and dancing going all night long if the resort would’ve let us! We cannot thank Pete enough for all of his hard work, guidance during the planning process, and overall wonderful job.

2016-10-31T12:42:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michelle & Tim. Your location at Silverado Resort & Spa in Napa was absolutely incredible and I had such a blast working with you! I can’t thank you enough for the kind review and congratulations once again - see you in San Diego!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jessie C

We had an amazing experience with Pete. We got married at The Westin in Sacramento in May of 2016, and Pete led us through all of the planning process, from initial ideas to perfect program. Pete was especially helpful in planning the order of everything to keep the party... Read More going, and my guests really noticed! Quality equipment and very professional. I wouldn't ask for more!

2016-10-26T13:50:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Jessie!!! Congratulations once again to you and Jeremy - loved working with you both and your location on the Sacramento River at the Westin was incredible.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Angela P

We hired Pete for our wedding at twin oaks house and garden Estate in San Marcos ca. He does everything from dj, entertainer, musician. Our guest loved him!! His services made our wedding so intimate.. and exactly what we wanted! That was so important to us! Pete even sang our... Read More first dance song live! It was an unforgettable moment for us. Pete is also so professional.. he also got back to us as quick as he could.. he is so easy to work with.. he knew exactly what I wanted and also helped me out on little details for my wedding. He difinitely made my wedding day so stress free for me, because I knew I could trust him! Thank you so much Pete! Your awesome!

2016-10-26T14:10:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angela!!! I will never forget how amazing you looked during your first dance - having me play live then moving into the DJ mashup was so much fun. Congratulations once again and it was truly a pleasure working with you and Peter! (wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Heather W

For AJ and I, music and entertainment were priorities when planning our wedding. We both love live music, but also enjoy the diverse music options made possible by a DJ. For these reasons, Pete was an ideal choice for our wedding at Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate in San... Read More Marcos, CA in August 2016. He played live acoustic guitar for our pre-seating and ceremony, then played live acoustic guitar with vocals for our cocktail hour, and finally transitioned to DJ for dinner and dancing. Beyond that, he also managed all sound and technical equipment seamlessly. Prior to the wedding, Pete was thorough, detail-oriented, and very available to us in the planning process. He was low-stress to work with, and great about answering our questions and providing helpful suggestions. Pete took the time to make us feel reassured that he had a good sense of what we were looking for from the entertainment at our wedding, and really put our mind at ease heading into the big day. Ultimately, we were so grateful that we chose Pete as our musician and DJ, as he was outstanding in both roles. What's more, Pete was very easy to work with, flexible, and committed to helping fulfill our vision for our wedding. We sincerely appreciate him and his level of professionalism, and cannot recommend him highly enough!

2016-10-26T14:19:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather! WOW - what an amazing review! I truly appreciate it and had so much fun being a special part of you and AJ’s wedding day - you guys ROCK!!! Congratulations once again.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa H

My new husband and I found the entire process of working with Pete to be enjoyable and stress free. From our initial consultation with Pete, he made the planning process work seamlessly. We exchanged several emails, had multiple phone conversations, and one site visit to our... Read More venue and Pete’s communication skills and flexibility were great. He assisted us with developing our wedding day timeline and making our timeline more efficient. Our venue had very strict and rigid set up rules which caused us a lot of stress; however, Pete eased that stress by developing solutions to get all of his equipment set up and make the sound for our day exactly how we wanted it. Pete performed live music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and for all of our special dances. He did an absolutely incredible job and exceeded our expectations. The live music, Pete’s singing, and his DJ skills really made a difference in our special day. His skills are very unique and he is so talented at what he does. All of our guests loved the music and made it a point to tell us how much they enjoyed him. My husband and I would not hesitate to highly recommend Pete’s services to anyone looking for an amazing DJ/Entertainer/Musician who is a step above all the rest!! Pete’s musical talents made our day so special and we will forever be grateful to him!

2016-10-19T14:49:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa. You & Daren were such a blast to work with and I really enjoyed getting to know you and being a part of your special day! Your ceremony in the mountains of San Ramon was breathtaking and I will never forget the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Elizabeth S

Oh my gosh!!!! This man made our day AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Being a fellow musician myself, I am pretty picky. Pete made our wedding perfect and beautiful in every way. Not only is he a talented musician, but he is detail oriented and truly goes above and beyond anyone you could... Read More ever find to make your day magic! We got so very blessed to find this gem of a talent!!!! If you want your day to be filled with the perfect music for the mood, a calm and smooth atmosphere and someone who truly knows what they're doing, Peter Goslow is the man for the job!!!!! With all my heart I recommend him. Best day ever!!!!!

2016-10-12T16:18:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Elizabeth for the nice review and posting the photo of us on facebook – too cool. You are a beautiful bride and I really enjoyed working with you and Dan – seriously awesome experience. I’m very happy for you both and congratulations once... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Joe I

Peter, in my wife's words, was terrific and fun to work with. I liked his website as a one-stop-shop for selecting music and categorizing it for each of our pre-ceremony, ceremony and party music needs. He played live guitar music for us while the guests arrived and during the... Read More ceremony, and then DJ'd throughout the evening. He learned a song to play that we requested live, and he was willing to track down and spin ANYTHING we wanted. He set up the microphone for our officiant's use during the ceremony, took requests from guests and was pleasant, helpful and professional in every way. I don't write many reviews, but it is my pleasure to give this guy the highest rating I can, he made our wedding day (which he spent about 10 hours at) so much more special and relaxed than we ever would have anticipated. He is a top notch professional all the way.

2016-10-11T13:56:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joe for the nice and thoughtful review. You and Micki’s wedding was the highlight of my San Francisco experience so far – the Presidio is a spectacular location! I enjoyed working with you both and am so very happy for you. Congratulations once... Read Less Read More

Pete Goslow

I love my job and am extremely proud to work with incredible couples. Being an important aspect of making your wedding day amazing and everything you hoped for through music and planning is rewarding and something I take very seriously. I bring over 20 years of experience as a professional DJ & Musician w/ over 1000 weddings to my credit (please read my reviews). Since I was 5 years old I knew I wanted to be a professional musician. I obtained a degree in classical guitar and vocal performance from Chapman University Conservatory of Music in the early 90’s and have been playing and perform