DJ, Emcee, Guitarist, Singer, Event Production

Don’t limit yourself to an average DJ! I am a seasoned, educated ARTIST/PERFORMER & EXPERT PLANNER (early planning stages are critical!). From your live ceremony & cocktail hour Musician, to reception DJ & Emcee, you are covered. A memorable & classy touch your guests will not forget!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Los Angeles, CA Southern California (800) 808-6071

One of the BEST wedding decisions ever!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Tiffany M

We knew we wanted something more than just a DJ for our wedding. My husband found some of Pete's work online and immediately we knew we had to meet him. Not only could he DJ the reception but he also is an amazing live artist and very talented singer! He worked with our crazy... Read More schedule to meet with us and discuss what we were looking for. He wanted to make sure that he was the right fit and of course he was! He even sang for us right there at the hotel we met him at and we knew right away that we had to have him for our wedding. He was super helpful in all the planning and helped us figure out exactly what we wanted. He is very thorough with all the planning and his online forms to pick exactly what songs we wanted (and didn't want) and went over all of it on our phone meeting with us in detail. We picked a few songs we wanted sung live and he spent countless hours learning all the songs we wanted. We got married on the beach in Santa Barbara and the reception was at the Hyatt. He played live guitar and sang for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour and our dances at the reception. We've had so many compliments on how good he was live and how great he was at getting everyone on the dance floor. He kept us dancing all night! He really cared about making everything run smoothly and even called to calm me down when I was worrying about last minute details a few days before. He was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding and it wouldn't have been the same without him. Highly, highly recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic musician, guitarist, DJ and entertainer all in one. And we just heard that he is expanding to Northern California too so anyone in the Bay area this is a great opportunity to make your special day even better! Literally can't say enough about him and all our guests feel the same! We Love Pete!!

2015-10-22T16:08:49 Response from the vendor

Dear Tiffany & Brent: WOW! What an incredible review – thank you! Congratulations and it was truly my pleasure.

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lindsey M

Pete was very professional and accommodating. He played all the songs we requested, and took the time to get to know us as a couple and the style of music we wanted. We would definitely recommend him to our friends getting married.

2017-05-17T17:39:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Lindsey! I had a blast being a special part of you and Aaron's big day. The Bougainvillea Estate in Palm Springs was absolutely amazing, incredible setting. I also enjoyed working with your coordinator Peggy Shevlin with www.eventsdepartment.com... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Rachel C

Our wedding was in Loomis, CA at the Flower Farm Inn. Pete was more than we expected from a DJ/Musician. First of all, of course, is the fact that he was both! It seemed too good to be true, but he really does deliver to the full. Pete is friendly, easy to work with and... Read More extremely knowledgeable. His online tools and flexible meetings/e-meeting arrangements make him extremely easy to work with. I had a very difficult planning schedule, as I was required to be away on an extended business trip, but Pete provided both reassurance (I think the best people in the wedding business all become a bit of a therapist at times) and practical assistance to make sure we were prepared for the day of the wedding, not scrambling and worrying. The arrangements Pete provided for our ceremony were truly beautiful, and also exactly what I had wanted and dreamed of. The cocktail hour music was something we did not layout for him, and so something that could have been a cause for anxiety, but I chose to trust him to know what would work. And in fact, while we were off taking a few more pictures, I was jealous of our guests, who got to enjoy his wonderful playing and singing. The DJ-ing was similarly beyond our expectations. He provided great emcee services, and really helped us work out the schedule for the whole reception, which really relies on music and the DJ/Emcee himself to keep things moving smoothly. Music really can make or break a wedding, and is one of the most important and memorable parts of the day. Good dancing has always been one of my favorite parts of weddings I attended as a guest, and happily, thanks to Pete my own wedding was not an exception. He is a wonderful DJ and musician and wedding professional. He can read the room, and adapt as the party develops. Wedding planning is not necessarily something I would want to undertake again. But one thing I would not hesitate to do is to work with Pete again. He is simply marvelous. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

2017-01-11T14:04:11 Response from the vendor

Wow Rachel & Tim! Thank you for taking the time and effort to write an incredible review! I can’t thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your special day - it was awesome. Flower Farm Inn is an amazing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Chris S

Almost immediately, my wife and I knew we wanted to work with Pete and have him be a part of our wedding reception. Starting with the phone calls and progressing to our first face to face meeting, Pete worked diligently to ensure every aspect of the music and timeline would go... Read More as close to flawless as possible. Pete was always available for any questions or concerns, which was great considering the stress levels of wedding planning and coordinating with multiple vendors. We also appreciated the fact that Pete made it a point to not steal the show with corny jokes to the crowd or poor choices in music; he was the utmost professional and he stayed committed to the theme so that all in attendance could enjoy the music. Overall, Pete takes great pride in his work and he has many years of experience to put together a great DJ experience. For several days after the reception, our guests consistently told us how much fun they had and how the flow of the wedding was perfect thanks to Pete staying on top of the timeline and keeping the party lively. If anyone is in need of a great DJ for their special occasion, I wholeheartedly recommend Pete Goslow!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsey K

Pete did an incredible job, was super professional and was able to tailor his musical approach to our every need. He's also very well organized and was very helpful in the planning and logistics leading up to the big day - really went above and beyond for two people that... Read More weren't always on top of things :)

2016-12-14T12:04:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey & Clay. Your location on Lake Tahoe at West Shores Café on 10-22-16 was truly memorable (beautiful fall wedding) – your ceremony out on the dock overlooking the lake was unreal. I had so much fun working with you both and being... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsay B

Music was extremely important to us at our wedding. I knew I wanted to be on the dance floor all night and in order to do that we needed to have a professional DJ. Pete played his guitar for when guests were being seated, for the groomsmen and bridesmaids walking down the aisle,... Read More and during our cocktail hour to give our wedding a more personal touch. We had music streamed for the reception that we chose and he put together in an effortless flow. Contacting Pete was easy, through email and skype videos (since we are currently living in the Midwest we did not meet him in person until the wedding day). Pete helped us develop a time line for the wedding, which was great because I had no idea what to do! The wedding day music and entertainment was more than what I could have hoped for! I did not leave the dance floor all night (we skipped our cake cutting and grand exit because we were having so much fun!), and our friends and family had a blast! If you want a great DJ who works with you and is NOT cheesy – Go with Pete. He is very professional and I am so happy we were able to work with him. Venue: Twin Oaks Garden Estate, San Marcos CA

2016-12-14T11:51:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey – working with you and Edwin was such a pleasure and your wedding at Twin Oaks in San Marcos could not have been more amazing. It makes me smile to think about how you practically never left the dance floor your entire... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rachel M

We hired Pete as our musician and DJ for our wedding at St. Francis Winery in Sonoma Valley, and he was absolutely awesome. He did a great job accommodating our performance requests (live music/guitar during dinner and DJ for dancing) and even learned a new song that just came... Read More out for our first dance. Although we had a wedding planner, Pete totally helped out with logistics, the timeline and answering any questions we had. He is incredibly professional, and even visited our venue a few weeks before the wedding so he could see the layout. I would highly recommend him!!!

2016-11-02T13:43:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachel – you and Nathan’s wedding was the highlight of my year! St. Francis winery is such a special location. Working with your amazing saxophone player Justin Ward (the best in San Francisco) and your coordinator Kaitlyn Finley with Ooh La La Weddings... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kari W

Pete was the bomb.com. He had a great sense of humor and made sure everyone had a good time. He worked with us before the event to make sure the ceremony and the reception was set up for success. As both a musician and a DJ for weddings, I highly recommend him. He kept the... Read More dance floor moving and took requests from guests and the wedding party at the right times. In particular, he was very reassuring and organized in the days leading up to the wedding when we were still finalizing all of the DJ/Musician stuff (he was ready/willing to organize sooner, my wife and I were just a bit slow finalizing details on our end). Every minute of prep with him was well spent and not stressful, which made us feel comfortable working with him.

2016-10-31T13:03:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kari & Charles – your location at Pelican Inn Muir Beach was awesome – loved working with your coordinator Kayleigh but especially enjoyed location coordinator Andrea – they both rocked. Congratulations on the amazing and wonderful year you are both having together –... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Michelle W

Pete was absolutely awesome! We could not have made a better decision to work with this amazing musician/DJ/emcee. Pete not only carefully helped us map out the timeline for the day from start to finish, but also helped out with a surprise performance by the groom’s sisters.... Read More He was a true professional and we couldn’t have been more impressed with his musical talent as well has his level of organization and creativity. We would have kept the music and dancing going all night long if the resort would’ve let us! We cannot thank Pete enough for all of his hard work, guidance during the planning process, and overall wonderful job.

2016-10-31T12:42:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michelle & Tim. Your location at Silverado Resort & Spa in Napa was absolutely incredible and I had such a blast working with you! I can’t thank you enough for the kind review and congratulations once again - see you in San Diego!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jessie C

We had an amazing experience with Pete. We got married at The Westin in Sacramento in May of 2016, and Pete led us through all of the planning process, from initial ideas to perfect program. Pete was especially helpful in planning the order of everything to keep the party... Read More going, and my guests really noticed! Quality equipment and very professional. I wouldn't ask for more!

2016-10-26T13:50:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review Jessie!!! Congratulations once again to you and Jeremy - loved working with you both and your location on the Sacramento River at the Westin was incredible.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Angela P

We hired Pete for our wedding at twin oaks house and garden Estate in San Marcos ca. He does everything from dj, entertainer, musician. Our guest loved him!! His services made our wedding so intimate.. and exactly what we wanted! That was so important to us! Pete even sang our... Read More first dance song live! It was an unforgettable moment for us. Pete is also so professional.. he also got back to us as quick as he could.. he is so easy to work with.. he knew exactly what I wanted and also helped me out on little details for my wedding. He difinitely made my wedding day so stress free for me, because I knew I could trust him! Thank you so much Pete! Your awesome!

2016-10-26T14:10:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you Angela!!! I will never forget how amazing you looked during your first dance - having me play live then moving into the DJ mashup was so much fun. Congratulations once again and it was truly a pleasure working with you and Peter! (wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Heather W

For AJ and I, music and entertainment were priorities when planning our wedding. We both love live music, but also enjoy the diverse music options made possible by a DJ. For these reasons, Pete was an ideal choice for our wedding at Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate in San... Read More Marcos, CA in August 2016. He played live acoustic guitar for our pre-seating and ceremony, then played live acoustic guitar with vocals for our cocktail hour, and finally transitioned to DJ for dinner and dancing. Beyond that, he also managed all sound and technical equipment seamlessly. Prior to the wedding, Pete was thorough, detail-oriented, and very available to us in the planning process. He was low-stress to work with, and great about answering our questions and providing helpful suggestions. Pete took the time to make us feel reassured that he had a good sense of what we were looking for from the entertainment at our wedding, and really put our mind at ease heading into the big day. Ultimately, we were so grateful that we chose Pete as our musician and DJ, as he was outstanding in both roles. What's more, Pete was very easy to work with, flexible, and committed to helping fulfill our vision for our wedding. We sincerely appreciate him and his level of professionalism, and cannot recommend him highly enough!

2016-10-26T14:19:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Heather! WOW - what an amazing review! I truly appreciate it and had so much fun being a special part of you and AJ’s wedding day - you guys ROCK!!! Congratulations once again.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa H

My new husband and I found the entire process of working with Pete to be enjoyable and stress free. From our initial consultation with Pete, he made the planning process work seamlessly. We exchanged several emails, had multiple phone conversations, and one site visit to our... Read More venue and Pete’s communication skills and flexibility were great. He assisted us with developing our wedding day timeline and making our timeline more efficient. Our venue had very strict and rigid set up rules which caused us a lot of stress; however, Pete eased that stress by developing solutions to get all of his equipment set up and make the sound for our day exactly how we wanted it. Pete performed live music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and for all of our special dances. He did an absolutely incredible job and exceeded our expectations. The live music, Pete’s singing, and his DJ skills really made a difference in our special day. His skills are very unique and he is so talented at what he does. All of our guests loved the music and made it a point to tell us how much they enjoyed him. My husband and I would not hesitate to highly recommend Pete’s services to anyone looking for an amazing DJ/Entertainer/Musician who is a step above all the rest!! Pete’s musical talents made our day so special and we will forever be grateful to him!

2016-10-19T14:49:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melissa. You & Daren were such a blast to work with and I really enjoyed getting to know you and being a part of your special day! Your ceremony in the mountains of San Ramon was breathtaking and I will never forget the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Elizabeth S

Oh my gosh!!!! This man made our day AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Being a fellow musician myself, I am pretty picky. Pete made our wedding perfect and beautiful in every way. Not only is he a talented musician, but he is detail oriented and truly goes above and beyond anyone you could... Read More ever find to make your day magic! We got so very blessed to find this gem of a talent!!!! If you want your day to be filled with the perfect music for the mood, a calm and smooth atmosphere and someone who truly knows what they're doing, Peter Goslow is the man for the job!!!!! With all my heart I recommend him. Best day ever!!!!!

2016-10-12T16:18:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you Elizabeth for the nice review and posting the photo of us on facebook – too cool. You are a beautiful bride and I really enjoyed working with you and Dan – seriously awesome experience. I’m very happy for you both and congratulations once... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Joe I

Peter, in my wife's words, was terrific and fun to work with. I liked his website as a one-stop-shop for selecting music and categorizing it for each of our pre-ceremony, ceremony and party music needs. He played live guitar music for us while the guests arrived and during the... Read More ceremony, and then DJ'd throughout the evening. He learned a song to play that we requested live, and he was willing to track down and spin ANYTHING we wanted. He set up the microphone for our officiant's use during the ceremony, took requests from guests and was pleasant, helpful and professional in every way. I don't write many reviews, but it is my pleasure to give this guy the highest rating I can, he made our wedding day (which he spent about 10 hours at) so much more special and relaxed than we ever would have anticipated. He is a top notch professional all the way.

2016-10-11T13:56:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joe for the nice and thoughtful review. You and Micki’s wedding was the highlight of my San Francisco experience so far – the Presidio is a spectacular location! I enjoyed working with you both and am so very happy for you. Congratulations once... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Tyler Y

Pete was a big part of why our wedding was so great! He is an awesome DJ and a wonderful musician, but beyond that he is a big help in coordination and planning. He really goes out of his way to make sure everything is squared away and every little detail will be just how you... Read More want it. We really appreciate the effort he put into everything _before_ the wedding even took place. He is also a great resource for figuring out how everything typically goes, for those of us who haven't done this before! Beyond that, he is very flexible -- he was more than happy to do a mixture of live performance and DJ work to our liking. He is a great performer, and is willing to learn your first dance song (if he doesn't already know it!). He even sent us a recording of him performing it in advance, so we could check the tempo and everything, and practice our dance to it. We are really grateful for all that Pete did for us to make our wedding a success, and we highly recommend him!

2016-10-07T12:41:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet review Tyler! Your and Melissa’s wedding at Twin Oaks in San Diego April 4, 2016 was truly a blast. I loved working with you and Melissa – you have amazing family and friends and are truly blessed. Congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Gaelen O

Music is key to a successful event (in this case, our wedding) as it sets the tone, creates ambiance and keeps the energy of the crowd flowing throughout the night. That being said, we feel extremely fortunate to have had Peter Goslow as our emcee, DJ and guitarist throughout... Read More our entire wedding day. From the very start of our conversations with Peter, we found him to be professional, responsive, passionate about his craft and helpful with suggesting the perfect songs for our ceremony, cocktail hour and DJ/dancing portions of the wedding. Peter also took the lead on securing our music and emcee timeline for everything. Having this plan in place helped us relax on the big day. Peter also worked directly with our wedding coordinators to make sure they and our other vendors were in sync with the music timeline, making sure we didn't have to sweat the small stuff! Because of Peter we never had to think about the music on the day of our wedding, only enjoy it! We had full confidence in him to handle it all and, as suspected, we were in very good hands. The best part was Peter's experience with knowing what to play when for the crowd. Our wedding was diverse - ranging from younger kids to people in their 80s. He knew what to play when to meet the needs of the guests on the the dance floor at any given time and to keep them moving and smiling throughout the experience. Got some great dance shots because of this (wish we could post them here). We would highly recommend Peter for your wedding... or any special event! Great value for the money as he can wear so many hats - from emcee to DJ to live musician!

2016-10-06T11:33:27 Response from the vendor

Your amazing wedding on Lake Tahoe at West Shore Café was truly a highlight of my summer! Working with you and Kevin was truly awesome – thank you for the great review Gaelen and congratulations once again!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Barbara T

One of the best things we did was book Pete for our wedding at Boulder Ridge Golf Course in San Jose. He is exactly what every other review has already stated - EVERY_SINGLE_ONE! After talking to Pete he was the very last thing I had to worry about because I knew he had... Read More everything under control and things would turn out fine...and they did! Pete was responsive (and patient) with all my calls and email inquiries. He is truly professional because every other vendor from the coordinator, the officiant, photographer, all said the same thing. Advice for anyone out there is to pick a few fave songs then let Pete worry about the rest. Although I must admit I picked the BEST dinner songs and live cocktail hour selection in town :) Personally I feel Pete could and should charge a lot more for the quality of service you are getting from a single person. He setup EVERYTHING from the ceremony mic, live ceremony and cocktail music, and reception music/lighting. Pete is also super organized beyond words. He helped with our timeline and to keep things on track, as well as other MC duties without skipping a beat. If Pete doesn't think something is "working", he will tell you and adjust the music/timeline to fit the crowd. Our Sunday wedding was more of a classy, chill, dinner party with great wine and music. We actually expected people to leave early due to their long days, kids activities, and long commutes home. People stayed much later than we expected them to. Lastly, Pete is a genuinely talented person that loves what he does (music). It's rare to find such talented, kind, and passionate people in the world these days and we are so blessed to have Pete at our wedding. Thank you! - BT & GT

2016-10-04T14:25:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Barbara & congratulations once again to you & Gerry. You are such a beautiful person inside & out – it was truly a blast working with you & your wedding was amazing!!! Thank you for choosing me to be a special part of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Vanessa W

My husband and I got married earlier this year, and Pete was recommended to us through our venue (Twin Oaks in San Marcos, CA). From the first phone meeting, to our subsequent ones during the planning process, to our wedding day...I was thoroughly impressed with Pete! We were... Read More looking for live music and a DJ, and Pete happened to be the perfect fit for us. He was very helpful during the planning process, and he had many suggestions that I did not think of regarding our ceremony and reception. I was not worried at all come the day of the wedding, because I knew that I could trust Pete, due to his experience and his overall professionalism. When I finally met him the day of the wedding, I felt like I knew him because of all the times that we spoke prior to, and the lengthy helpful phone calls. The wedding turned out amazing, and he was definitely an integrative part of that. Our dance floor was packed the whole time, and my only regret is that I wish I could have danced more! We would highly recommend him to anyone!

2016-09-12T12:32:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vanessa for taking the time to write such a terrific review. You and Jason are truly a match made in heaven and it was such a blast being a part of your special day. I also liked working with you – you were... Read Less Read More

Perfection!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Lisa B

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Pete was so great from start to finish and made my wedding stress-free! He constantly kept in communication with me, checking in to see if there were any changes or if I needed anything and always responded to my emails promptly. I am SO happy with my choice... Read More to use Pete for our wedding, our first dance was magical!

2015-12-21T18:01:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lisa & Will – your wedding reception at Sterling Hills Hotel, Sacramento was absolutely breath taking. I especially enjoyed working with property coordinator Kelsey Gallagher. Both your videographer Alex www.alexbridgman.com and your photographer Lauren www.laurenfeddersenphotography.com were also a blast to work with. It... Read Less Read More

Wonderful DJ and Musician Pete Goslow

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Deana S

My husband and I were married at the Inn at Rancho Santa Fe in San Diego County. Pete was such an instrumental part of the planning process for our wedding and an absolute pleasure to work with. He developed timelines for our big day that ensured everything went smoothly. Most... Read More importantly, the music Pete played on our wedding day was so personal and beautiful - it meant so much to us! Pete played classical guitar before and during our ceremony, which really set the tone. He had great suggestions and also was able to play the theme to the Princess Bride as I walked down the aisle, which my husband and I requested. During the cocktail hour, Pete played guitar and sang beautifully, creating a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Working with the timelines he created, he coordinated our dinner timeline and speeches (Pete is basically the guy who makes sure your wedding goes according to plan!). Pete DJ'd and emceed for the rest of the night, ensuring that the songs for our first dances were excellent versions, and was able to find different versions to match our style. Some of our requests were pretty obscure because they were songs my husband grew up with abroad - Pete was able to find great versions of every song we asked for. When I first listened to Pete's live guitar recordings on his website, I knew he was the musician we were looking for. We wanted an elegant and low-key tone for our wedding which Pete created. Pete is so enthusiastic and kind, and I really enjoyed planning with him. He really knows what he is doing and is able to pace weddings in the right way. If we could relive our wedding over and over, we'd want Pete to do the music every time!

2015-12-09T11:58:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Deana & Oren - wow - what a nice review! I really appreciate you taking the time - you both were so much fun to work with. Your wedding was certainly a highlight experience for me and I can't thank you enough for... Read Less Read More

Pete Goslow, Excellent Guitar and DJ

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Pete worked diligently with us to make the day perfect. His live renditions were perfect and his DJ services kept the dance floor going. He also acted as an impromptu day-of coordinator of his own desires. Highly recommend.

2015-11-03T15:45:32 Response from the vendor

Dear Hillary & Robert: Your ceremony on the sand at St. Malo Beach in Oceanside was breathtaking and incredibly beautiful. The reception at your family home overlooking the ocean was amazing. It truly was an honor for me to be a special part of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Rachel N

Very happy everything we expected

2015-11-03T16:02:29 Response from the vendor

Dear Rachel & Charles: Calamigos Ranch in Malibu was the perfect setting for your wedding, a place I love being at. Working with Laura Hazzard of DB Creativity, Inc. is always outstanding as she is such an incredible coordinator! Learning and performing live Ed Sheeran’s... Read Less Read More

Amazing and Talented DJ, guitarist, and singer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We got married on September 25 in Laguna Beach California. The person that we were referred to for our DJ was unavailable, so he referred Peter. We feel so grateful and lucky! From the beginning Peter made us feel at ease. He was super organized and easy to talk to and work... Read More with. He played the music for our ceremony, and was the DJ for the reception. He created a detailed time line and made certain that everything went smoothly. He is a one man show, and he makes it look easy! The next day one of my guests commented that they couldn't stop dancing because everything the DJ played was so good! They said they hadn't danced like that and had so much fun in years. Peter has a knack for knowing his audience and playing the right music at the right time. He was worth every penny! An outstanding talent and he made our wedding so special and fun!

2015-11-03T16:14:00 Response from the vendor

Can I just say - KENDRA & TOM ROCK! Not only is Surf & Sand in Laguna my favorite property in all of Southern CA, you guys are now one of my favorite couples ever! I can’t thank you enough for treating me to a... Read Less Read More

Lovely weeding~

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

We were so lucky we book Pete earlier! We were so stress out for our weeding, and concerned how we can find a good DJ work for us. I tried to contact several ones, but result all came bad. Some DJ even didn't feel comfortable to serve us as gay weeding. Pete is nice and patience... Read More to understand our needs, and tried the best way to solve our problems. He is not just a DJ, also a good singer! When he sang "Thousand Years" in his version, that really tears our guests eyes. We had so much fun time during all party. Try to book Pete as early as you can, because the good one always sold out early~!

2015-10-29T16:03:42 Response from the vendor

Congratulations once again James & Patrick! Your location at Calamigos Equestrian in Burbank was incredible and the day could not have gone better. I sincerely enjoyed working with you both and can’t thank you enough for the thoughtful review.

Pete Goslow

I love my job and am extremely proud to work with incredible couples. Being an important aspect of making your wedding day amazing and everything you hoped for through music and planning is rewarding and something I take very seriously. I bring over 20 years of experience as a professional DJ & Musician w/ over 1000 weddings to my credit (please read my reviews). Since I was 5 years old I knew I wanted to be a professional musician. I obtained a degree in classical guitar and vocal performance from Chapman University Conservatory of Music in the early 90’s and have been playing and perform