DJ, Emcee, Guitarist, Singer, Event Production

Don’t limit yourself to an average DJ! I am a seasoned, educated ARTIST/PERFORMER & EXPERT PLANNER (early planning stages are critical!). From your live ceremony & cocktail hour Musician, to reception DJ & Emcee, you are covered. A memorable & classy touch your guests will not forget!

Arabic, Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Los Angeles, CA Southern California (800) 808-6071

One of the BEST wedding decisions ever!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Tiffany M

We knew we wanted something more than just a DJ for our wedding. My husband found some of Pete's work online and immediately we knew we had to meet him. Not only could he DJ the reception but he also is an amazing live artist and very talented singer! He worked with our crazy... Read More schedule to meet with us and discuss what we were looking for. He wanted to make sure that he was the right fit and of course he was! He even sang for us right there at the hotel we met him at and we knew right away that we had to have him for our wedding. He was super helpful in all the planning and helped us figure out exactly what we wanted. He is very thorough with all the planning and his online forms to pick exactly what songs we wanted (and didn't want) and went over all of it on our phone meeting with us in detail. We picked a few songs we wanted sung live and he spent countless hours learning all the songs we wanted. We got married on the beach in Santa Barbara and the reception was at the Hyatt. He played live guitar and sang for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour and our dances at the reception. We've had so many compliments on how good he was live and how great he was at getting everyone on the dance floor. He kept us dancing all night! He really cared about making everything run smoothly and even called to calm me down when I was worrying about last minute details a few days before. He was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding and it wouldn't have been the same without him. Highly, highly recommend to anyone looking for a fantastic musician, guitarist, DJ and entertainer all in one. And we just heard that he is expanding to Northern California too so anyone in the Bay area this is a great opportunity to make your special day even better! Literally can't say enough about him and all our guests feel the same! We Love Pete!!

2015-10-22T16:08:49 Response from the vendor

Dear Tiffany & Brent: WOW! What an incredible review – thank you! Congratulations and it was truly my pleasure.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Amy H

We recently got married at the Coronado Marriott Resort in San Diego and decided to hire Pete as our ceremony musician and DJ/emcee. Working with him was one of the most exceptional experiences throughout the whole wedding process. Choosing a good musician/DJ/emcee was one of... Read More the most important things for us because we knew that a good musician and entertainer would help set the tone for the day, keep the energy flowing, and keep our guests engaged. Instead of looking for a separate ceremony musician, cocktail hour musician, and DJ/emcee, we were lucky enough to find very positive wedding website reviews on Pete, who happened to fill all those shoes. We checked out his website and immediately fell in love with his classical guitar music samples. We knew right after our initial phone meeting that we wanted Pete to be part of our wedding day. We could tell that he was polite, professional, informative, and most importantly passionate about his work. The planning process was extremely smooth. We spoke a few more times on the phone, but we were able to do a lot of planning through email exchanges. He helped us develop a music timeline and worked with our coordinator to make sure the timeline ran smoothly. He provided a website for us to make our music requests. We requested live performance of "Leather and Lace" for our first dance, and he learned it. We made our own wedding slideshow, and he even went beyond our expectations by helping us with some last minute AV issues. He was very organized and prepared, which gave us a lot of peace of mind heading into the wedding day. On the wedding day, his live music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and special dances sounded even better than advertised on his samples website! We actually had a few guests approach us throughout the day to comment on how amazing the live performances sounded. During the reception, he kept the crowd very energized and kept the party going on the dance floor all night. Highly recommended!!

2018-01-02T12:48:13 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you Amy & Frank for the spectacular review and it was MY PLEASURE. Happy New Year to you both - here is to an amazing 2018 and congratulations once again!

Reviewed on 4/11/2018 Marisela D

Pete is seriously the best! My husband and I got married March 31, 2018. Out of all our vendors we were most excited to meet him in person. After our first phone call with him we knew that he was the right musician/DJ for our wedding day. He wasn’t pushy and didn’t rush us into... Read More booking him but we jumped on the opportunity of him having our wedding day open and booked him right away. It was the best decision! He is a great musician and played the guitar and sang during our ceremony and cocktail hour and during the reception he kept all of our friends and family dancing. They really enjoyed all the music. He planned and communicated with us really well before the wedding day and composed a timeline with every detail of the wedding. He is so organized and responsive which really made me happy. He took it upon himself to dismiss every table during dinner for the buffet line. It’s a small gesture but it really helped keep dinner going and I even had some family members compliment how great they thought it was that he did that. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone! He’s the best singer/guitar player, DJ, MC! Thank you so much Pete for making our wedding day so special!!

2018-04-11T11:47:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great review Marisela. Working with you and Will was truly a pleasure and I’m very happy for you both - congratulations!! I’m still amazed that I was in Oahu on my kids spring break while you were there on your honeymoon... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Kajyo Y

Pete was extremely professional and played all the perfect tunes for our wedding. He's really experienced and knows exactly what he is doing, coordinately independently. He's the type of guy that does his homework before and is well prepared for any situation. His live music... Read More is also phenomenal! His classical guitar music and his singing was amazing. All of our guests were thoroughly entertained. They also thought we spent much more than what we actually did. Pete is an amazing value. I don't know how all these other DJ's are charging the same thing with less than half the skills. I'm so glad we chose Pete for our wedding day. Thanks Pete!

2018-03-19T13:51:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shing for the thoughtful review. I sincerely enjoyed working with you & your beautiful wife Kajyo, it was so much fun. Your intimate wedding at Green Gables in San Marcos could not have been more special, it was incredible and I was honored... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Bianca C

Pete is awesome! My husband and I were married in San Marcos, CA at Twin Oaks Garden Estate back in October 2017, but my delayed review is in no way a reflection of how much we loved working with Pete. 2017 was the year of weddings for us (we attended 7 not including our own)... Read More so we were very much aware of how a DJ can make or break the party. Pete was so much more than just a DJ, he worked with our crazy schedule leading up to the wedding and was so accommodating to last minute changes. He kept the night flowing smoothly and made sure Jake and I were having a great time. Almost six months later, friends and family are still raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor - and honestly I cannot take any credit. Jake and I were not very much help to Pete in regards to music selection. I think we may have filled out two "Do Not Play Songs" and one or two "Must Plays." From there Pete took the reins and perfectly captured our personalities on the dance floor and during the ceremony. We tapped into all of Pete's talents and had him play guitar and sing during the ceremony and cocktail hour; and then, DJ during the reception. I cannot stress enough how easy and nice it was working with Pete. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day (ie: sound set up, moving equipment, the sound itself, timeline,) Pete made it all happen. Highly recommended!!

2018-03-13T12:18:47 Response from the vendor

So nice of you to post such a terrific review Bianca. I can’t thank you and Jake enough for being such an amazing couple to work with - you are both very special and I could not be happier for you! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Sarah G

Pete was absolutely amazing! From our first phone call with him, we knew that he was the perfect man for our dj/musician at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Pete was able to take some of our unusual/lesser known choices for our ceremony and learn them on guitar and play beautifully.... Read More Our guests were all impressed with his skill on the guitar and his singing. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and was able to gauge the excitement on the floor for continuing to play. He kept me comfortable the whole time in the planning process as well, and was always very quick and responsive, even with our wedding occurring right after the holiday season. My husband and I would highly recommend Pete. You cannot get better!

2018-02-26T18:52:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah & Jeremiah! Kicking of 2018 with your wedding was incredible – still can’t get over the amazing views you had on the top floor of the Manchester Grand Hyatt and I will never forget it. Working with you both was truly effortless... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Brittni K

We recently got married at Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate in San Marcos, CA. We decided to hire Pete as our ceremony musician and DJ/emcee. Pete was so much more than a musician, entertainer, DJ as he helped us to plan our ceremony and worked with us to develop timelines for... Read More the ceremony and the reception. We knew that we wanted to have live music play during the ceremony but also wanted to have a great time dancing the night away! Pete was the best of both worlds. From our first phone consultation with Pete, we knew that he would be perfect for our big day. He was personable and professional and made the planning process easy and smooth. On the day of the wedding, we had no worries because Pete had already reviewed to smallest details with us before the wedding. His music before the ceremony and during the ceremony was beautiful! We loved how Pete's music made the day feel romantic and elegant. During the reception, everyone had a great time! We even got my father-in-law on the dance floor! I highly recommend Pete for any of your events.

2018-02-12T15:43:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brittni! I enjoyed working with you and Ian so much and I can’t thank you enough for choosing me. You are a very special couple and I’m so happy for you! Your wedding was simply amazing! Congratulations once again!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017

Pete was the perfect musician for our wedding at Klentner Ranch in Carpentaria, CA, but he did so much more to make our day perfect. We had a relatively short engagement and Pete was the calming force we needed! Pete is an amazing guitarist (classically trained!) and played... Read More beautiful guitar during our ceremony and entertained our guests during cocktail hour. During dinner he played a mix of songs we picked and our guests loved it! Then the party started and it was awesome. The dance floor stayed packed all night. He was able to accommodate a very late change to the father daughter song without even blinking. In fact the planning process was so smooth and he was so easy to work with. He scouted the venue before our date and worked with our wedding coordinator to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Pete was an excellent emcee and played all the songs we wanted to hear. It was a great day/night and it would not have been the same without Pete! Having the same person play live guitar for the ceremony and cocktail followed by some great DJing was truly unique.

2018-01-02T17:51:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren & Paul! I value the time & though you took to post your amazing review for which I’m truly grateful. Working with you both and being a part of your special day was truly one of the highlights of my year. The... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Rachel M

Pete is a wonderful and very talented musician and DJ. He worked hard so my husband and I didn't have to worry about picking every song or making sure the party kept going. He was very professional and had excellent taste in music selections as we had many different age ranges... Read More and almost everyone danced on the dance floor before the evening was done. He also helped with transitioning from one part of the reception to the other seamlessly. Pete really made the wedding special! He helped create our timeline which really took a load off of our shoulders. We felt so grateful that we hired him and highly recommend his services to anyone. Even though I emailed back and forth asking him question after question, he was quick to respond and always polite/easy going. He is fantastic and we may use him in a few years when we renew our vows. Can't go wrong with Pete 😊

2017-11-30T12:30:49 Response from the vendor

Rachel: it was so much fun working with you and Joshua. I loved your location in Walnut Creek at Heather Farms. I have so many wonderful memories of playing with my children in the park and garden from our time living in east bay -... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Elizabeth G

Pete was incredible. The music was absolutely perfect and made our wedding incredible. He could play guitar for ceremony and DJ the reception at the Queen Mary. Having a DJ that was experienced at this venue was extremely important and he did an incredible job at keeping the... Read More dance floor moving and the guests happy. We could not have asked for a more amazing DJ AND musician for our special day!!

2017-11-27T15:14:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Elizabeth for taking time of your extremely busy schedule to post this review – I sincerely appreciate it. Working with you and Russ was so much fun and you are an amazing couple. I had so much fun being with you on the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Meghan H

Pete was absolutely amazing!!! My husband was out of the country I'm business for the majority of mid to late stages of planning and Pete was able to work with us to help get our vision to come to life! Everyone loved his guitar playing as well as his ability to DJ after.

2017-11-09T11:18:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meghan! Your country wedding on 8-26-17 at your beautiful home in Yucaipa was very special and I was honored to be a part of it! Congratulations to you and Wes once again!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kacie H

Peter was an A+ vendor in our eyes. He worked with us for weeks to plan all of the musical events for our wedding. We were so intrigued with Peter at first, because of his ability to play classical music at our ceremony, and then turn around and DJ our wedding. We thought that... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw was very unique, and it was for sure. He was also very unique in how closely he worked with us on planning out the details. He cared so much, and took time to chat with us on the phone multiple times to make sure everything was perfect and what I had in mind. Our wedding was also different because the reception was a 2 floor venue. I was so worried about the transition, but Peter handled it like a pro. It was sooo seamless. He also killed the classical music at the ceremony and cocktail hour. His classical skills are beyond words, and he made our day seem like a dream. If anyone is in need of musical needs I recommend Peter above anyone!

2017-10-27T12:02:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kacie & John for the wonderful review! I must honestly admit, your ceremony location in Malibu at Rancho del Cielo overlooking the ocean was literally out of this world and I will NEVER forget it (awe-inspiring view). Working with Jillian and her husband... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Arielle S

Pete was by far one of the best vendor choices for our wedding. I can say without any hesitation that were it not for Pete, our wedding would have been a disaster. First, Pete composed an amazing timeline that we were able to rely on for the event in general. It was so... Read More thorough, I sent out that timeline to everyone--photographers, venue, bridal party. It was amazing; everything was planned right down to the minute. Second, he coordinated amazingly well with the venue and other vendors. He did a walk-through of our venue a couple of weeks before the wedding, and was so kind to the venue staff, we received an email from them complimenting him. When there were hitches in event timing (we were very behind due to late relatives that got lost), Pete helped make adjustments that kept the event alive. Were we listening solely to our other vendors, we might have inadvertently killed the event early. But Pete, with his years of experience and expertise, knew exactly how to best keep the party going. He got so many people on the dance floor! I don't think I've been to a wedding that had that many people dancing! Third, Pete ensured that we approved each specific track (multiple times). After we selected a track (by name), he would put the song in a file so that we could double-check that he had the correct version. This process of drafting and approving was done multiple times, until we reached a finalized setlist. This level of detail and professionalism was impressive at first, but then proved to be even more impressive later when at the wedding, someone tried to get Pete to change the song mid-play, saying that he was playing the wrong song. Other DJs may have folded under that kind of pressure, but not Pete. He politely told our guest that the music was correct and kept cool and focused. Fourth, Pete is the best bang for your buck. Between his expertise, his experience, his flexibility, his DJ AND guitar playing skills, he is probably one of the best choices we made for our wedding. There are many things that I wish I could have changed about our day, but Pete is not one of them. I would choose Pete for our wedding a million times over. Thank you so much for everything, Pete! I will continue to sing your praises and refer you to anyone and everyone I know.

2017-10-18T11:33:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alexandra & Russ and congratulations!! I will never forget you both diving into the pool during your reception - that was amazing and truly a beautiful moment! The view of the ocean from your location was breathtaking which will always stay in with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Vanessa M

My husband and I got married at a venue that provided a list of DJ's we had to choose from. After going to the first few websites I was beginning to think we made a mistake, because music was hugely important to us. BUT then we came across Pete's and I knew instantly after... Read More watching one of his video, this was the guy we needed. We set up a meeting and from day one we were not disappointed. The whole process with Pete is easy (every brides dream with the crazy planning process). He has a website for all your planning/music needs and was always quick to respond to any questions. Pete is not only an amazing DJ/MC but he is also an amazing singer/guitar player. We had Pete play acoustic for our ceremony, including a Sara Bareilles song for me to walk down the aisle and he nailed it. He then proceeded to play for our cocktail hour before transitioning into the DJ/MC role for our ceremony. We are so happy we chose to have Pete at our special day because he went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. He is the best at what he does.

2017-10-18T11:45:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Vanessa!! Congratulations to you & Neil. You were such an amazing and fun couple to work with and your wedding day was a blast - Green Gables Wedding Estate is truly a beautiful location. Go Canada!!! THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brandon S

You cannot go wrong with Pete! He has great guitar skills, he sings well, and he is an amazing DJ. He is extremely accommodating of any preferences you might have. If you are super picky, then he will be a great choice. If you, like we were, have a few very important things and... Read More many others that you don't want to worry about, he is perfect for that. We were able to be very selective about our ceremony music, first dance music, and a few specific requests for dancing during the reception, and we trusted Pete to handle the rest with his own judgment of the crowd. He did perfectly! You do *not* want to plan out every single song; it's exhausting, and sometimes something is not good for that moment or that group of people on the dance floor at the time. This is where a professional comes in, and Pete delivers. Pete composed an amazing timeline that we were able to rely on for the event generally, and he coordinated amazingly well with the venue and other vendors. When there were hitches in event timing (late relatives are always amazing, am I right?), Pete helped make adjustments that kept the event alive. Were we listening solely to our photographers, we might have inadvertently killed the event early (though the photographers had the best intentions in light of us losing photography time before the ceremony). Pete also ensured that we approved each specific track, and he could of course modify tracks as needed. He delivers everything you need, and the price was reasonable as well. Unless you are going to rent your own equipment and run the iPod/computer (which likely requires someone to manage it for the night, or at least ensure others don't tamper with it), Pete is likely your best choice out there.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Katie C

Pete was AMAZING!!! He did everything he promised and more! Our wedding was at the Desert Willow Golf Resort in Palm Desert and it turned out beautiful! You always hear the horror stories on the music at a wedding being awful and how important it is to have a great DJ to set... Read More the "tone" for your wedding. Pete did not disappoint! He was very professional and made it easy to choose the songs on the "play" and " Do not play" list. He also had an extensive list of songs which was great!!! We had recently moved to Ohio from California and so we could not meet him in person to talk about the planning of the wedding and songs etc. As the bride i was freaking out planning everything from a distance but he could have not been nicer and made it so easy to plan everything, over the phone and via email, while we were in Ohio! He did a sound check before the wedding with 1 of my bridesmaids who married us which was helpful for her as well. After my wedding i found out that a few of my friends tried to request some songs that were on my "do not play" list and he held his ground and did not play them which is AWESOME!!!! LOL!! We also asked Pete to introduce each of our wedding parties into the reception with inside jokes and bios on each of them and he had no problem doing that and did a great job! He worked very well with all of our other vendors and planned a flawless timeline with me and them! I heard nothing but great reviews from our guests after our wedding!! Everything went on without a hitch! I would definitely recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Steven V

Pete was performed as a DJ for my wedding in June, but he is far more than just a DJ. Using his experience he was helpful communicating over a couple phone calls how to he would facilitate the flow of the wedding and worked out our timeline with us. Pete also uses an online... Read More application to select the songs we would like to be played and the very important songs we didn't want played. Over our phone calls he also learned about us to get a feel about our taste in music to ensure the dance floor always had people on it. He has a very relaxed demeanor to him which on a slightly stressful day makes him great to work with. Finally, Pete was very professional and punctual which was very important to us on our important day. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alex A

Let me begin by saying that Pete was such a pleasure to work with and hiring him was one of the best decisions we made. My husband and I had our reception at a friend's home overlooking Newport Coast, so our goal was to have a more intimate affair. Initially, we thought about... Read More hiring a band, but realized that we didn't have enough room for one. Pete was the perfect solution-- he was able to play & sing acoustically for our cocktail hour to create that intimate feeling, but then smoothly transitioned to lighting up the dance floor with hit after hit. He did a great job of blending the songs we chose beforehand, following the guests' lead, and taking into account they style of music and my husband and I like (early 2000s boy bands & country for me, 90s hip hop for my husband). My guests are still raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor and how fantastic the music selection was. Prior to the wedding, Pete did a great job of helping us pick our music and was so easy to work with. He did an hour long Facetime session with us and even came to scope out our venue 1 week prior to our wedding. Pete played a huge role in the success of our wedding day. Our guests had such a blast and we're thankful to Pete for being a big part of that. HIRE HIM, you won't regret it!

2017-10-16T20:25:40 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Valentina F

Pete was AMAZING!! There really is no where to start. I didn't have much experience when looking for a DJ for our wedding. Pete was everything we wanted/needed and MORE! Not only was he 100% responsive he was so helpful!! He took so much time out of his own schedule to talk with... Read More me over the phone about song selection and timeline. He really helped with getting into the planning, really trying to get to know Billy and I and what kind of vibe we were looking for. Our wedding was at the Harvest Inn which has four site locations, one for ceremony, one for cocktail hour, and although dinner and dancing are close to eachother one is inside and one was out so the set up was different. He spent time going over the lay out with me and went into specifics for what would be necessary for the venue, he has so much knowledge and experience and was so easy AND FUN to work with!! He isn't only a DJ but also MC and he plays beautiful guitar!! He played live music for the pre ceremony seating and the cocktail hour! Dinner music was perfect and when it came time do dance he kept the energy level up all night! Pete really went above and beyond to make us happy, he was so great! Would love to use him for another event, Pete has it all!!

2017-08-10T15:16:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the incredible review Valentina – working with you and Billy was a pleasure (I will never forget your first dance routine - truly memorable). Your location Harvest Inn by Charlie Palmer is the most amazing in the Napa Valley – the vineyard... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Sophia M

Pete was probably the most organized aspect of our whole wedding. Not only during the actual event, but several weeks and months beforehand as well. Before we hired him, he gave us an awesome audition through Skype in which he sang and played guitar and chatted about how he does... Read More weddings. Once we hired him, he was always available for any questions we had and made sure he kept in touch with us about things he needed in order for us to have the best wedding. To be honest, before him, we didn't realize how important good music and a good DJ are to a wedding, but once we really started getting into the meat and potatoes of it, he showed us how involved he would be, and how invested he was into giving us the greatest wedding ever. Once we did the timeline with him, he organized it into a very helpful sheet that we sent out to the rest of our vendors to use. Without that, things would have been a lot more disorganized. He understood all the requests we had and made good on them. On the actual wedding day, he was there early and set up everything perfectly, and he made our wedding a wonderful, wonderful event. He kept everything on track as possible while constantly gauging the mood of the crowd during the reception and always keeping them interested. We were so very lucky to find Pete to do our wedding. I wouldn't have wanted any one else doing what he did on that day, and it showed as everything went so smoothly. Pete is the MAN!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Pete!

2017-07-21T13:09:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Matt - You and Sophia are an amazing couple and I had so much fun getting to know you and being a part of your special day. Once I realized you were a Dodger fan and grew up in the heartland, I knew... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lindsey M

Pete was very professional and accommodating. He played all the songs we requested, and took the time to get to know us as a couple and the style of music we wanted. We would definitely recommend him to our friends getting married.

2017-05-17T17:39:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Lindsey! I had a blast being a special part of you and Aaron's big day. The Bougainvillea Estate in Palm Springs was absolutely amazing, incredible setting. I also enjoyed working with your coordinator Peggy Shevlin with www.eventsdepartment.com... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Rachel C

Our wedding was in Loomis, CA at the Flower Farm Inn. Pete was more than we expected from a DJ/Musician. First of all, of course, is the fact that he was both! It seemed too good to be true, but he really does deliver to the full. Pete is friendly, easy to work with and... Read More extremely knowledgeable. His online tools and flexible meetings/e-meeting arrangements make him extremely easy to work with. I had a very difficult planning schedule, as I was required to be away on an extended business trip, but Pete provided both reassurance (I think the best people in the wedding business all become a bit of a therapist at times) and practical assistance to make sure we were prepared for the day of the wedding, not scrambling and worrying. The arrangements Pete provided for our ceremony were truly beautiful, and also exactly what I had wanted and dreamed of. The cocktail hour music was something we did not layout for him, and so something that could have been a cause for anxiety, but I chose to trust him to know what would work. And in fact, while we were off taking a few more pictures, I was jealous of our guests, who got to enjoy his wonderful playing and singing. The DJ-ing was similarly beyond our expectations. He provided great emcee services, and really helped us work out the schedule for the whole reception, which really relies on music and the DJ/Emcee himself to keep things moving smoothly. Music really can make or break a wedding, and is one of the most important and memorable parts of the day. Good dancing has always been one of my favorite parts of weddings I attended as a guest, and happily, thanks to Pete my own wedding was not an exception. He is a wonderful DJ and musician and wedding professional. He can read the room, and adapt as the party develops. Wedding planning is not necessarily something I would want to undertake again. But one thing I would not hesitate to do is to work with Pete again. He is simply marvelous. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

2017-01-11T14:04:11 Response from the vendor

Wow Rachel & Tim! Thank you for taking the time and effort to write an incredible review! I can’t thank you enough for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your special day - it was awesome. Flower Farm Inn is an amazing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Chris S

Almost immediately, my wife and I knew we wanted to work with Pete and have him be a part of our wedding reception. Starting with the phone calls and progressing to our first face to face meeting, Pete worked diligently to ensure every aspect of the music and timeline would go... Read More as close to flawless as possible. Pete was always available for any questions or concerns, which was great considering the stress levels of wedding planning and coordinating with multiple vendors. We also appreciated the fact that Pete made it a point to not steal the show with corny jokes to the crowd or poor choices in music; he was the utmost professional and he stayed committed to the theme so that all in attendance could enjoy the music. Overall, Pete takes great pride in his work and he has many years of experience to put together a great DJ experience. For several days after the reception, our guests consistently told us how much fun they had and how the flow of the wedding was perfect thanks to Pete staying on top of the timeline and keeping the party lively. If anyone is in need of a great DJ for their special occasion, I wholeheartedly recommend Pete Goslow!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsey K

Pete did an incredible job, was super professional and was able to tailor his musical approach to our every need. He's also very well organized and was very helpful in the planning and logistics leading up to the big day - really went above and beyond for two people that... Read More weren't always on top of things :)

2016-12-14T12:04:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey & Clay. Your location on Lake Tahoe at West Shores Café on 10-22-16 was truly memorable (beautiful fall wedding) – your ceremony out on the dock overlooking the lake was unreal. I had so much fun working with you both and being... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Lindsay B

Music was extremely important to us at our wedding. I knew I wanted to be on the dance floor all night and in order to do that we needed to have a professional DJ. Pete played his guitar for when guests were being seated, for the groomsmen and bridesmaids walking down the aisle,... Read More and during our cocktail hour to give our wedding a more personal touch. We had music streamed for the reception that we chose and he put together in an effortless flow. Contacting Pete was easy, through email and skype videos (since we are currently living in the Midwest we did not meet him in person until the wedding day). Pete helped us develop a time line for the wedding, which was great because I had no idea what to do! The wedding day music and entertainment was more than what I could have hoped for! I did not leave the dance floor all night (we skipped our cake cutting and grand exit because we were having so much fun!), and our friends and family had a blast! If you want a great DJ who works with you and is NOT cheesy – Go with Pete. He is very professional and I am so happy we were able to work with him. Venue: Twin Oaks Garden Estate, San Marcos CA

2016-12-14T11:51:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lindsey – working with you and Edwin was such a pleasure and your wedding at Twin Oaks in San Marcos could not have been more amazing. It makes me smile to think about how you practically never left the dance floor your entire... Read Less Read More

Pete Goslow

I love my job and am extremely proud to work with incredible couples. Being an important aspect of making your wedding day amazing and everything you hoped for through music and planning is rewarding and something I take very seriously. I bring over 20 years of experience as a professional DJ & Musician w/ over 1000 weddings to my credit (please read my reviews). Since I was 5 years old I knew I wanted to be a professional musician. I obtained a degree in classical guitar and vocal performance from Chapman University Conservatory of Music in the early 90’s and have been playing and perform