Your DJ For Your Unique Style

DJ Bri will personally work with you to plan a wedding to remember, making sure that your guests are up, dancing, and having fun to all the music you love (and none that you don't!) Share your unique style with your family and friends on your wedding day with DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

30 Robinson Lane, Wappingers Falls, NY (845) 235-0080

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Nicolas L

DJ Bri really just freakin' gets it. I gave him just a few songs, and a couple genres, and no song he played disappointed. He was kind, courteous, and very accommodating. He was really a great addition to our wedding

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Chelsea A

DJ Bri was awesome!! He met with me and my husband and really got to know us before our wedding day so he could provide exactly what we wanted for our reception. He played all our favorite, must-have songs and kept the dance floor packed all night! I have never seen my family... Read More dancing and enjoying themselves as much as they did that night. DJ Bri knows how to keep the party going =) Thank you so much for making our night so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Bethany F

Words cannot describe how amazing DJ Bri is! He is very responsive and makes everything easy, including planning across state lines at times. DJ Bri knew exactly what we wanted and was able to read the crowd perfectly. My friends and family are still raving about how great DJ... Read More Bri is and how much fun they had at our wedding!! I would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brian C

DJ Bri was absolutely amazing! He really knows how to keep a party going and making sure people stay on the dance floor. His mixing of music was fantastic, he fed off what our guest were moving to and played songs accordingly. DJ Bri was instrumental in making our wedding... Read More reception a truly fun and amazing celebration! Thank you DJ Bri!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Alicia P

I cannot recommend DJ Bri enough for your wedding day. He was incredibly responsive from the get-go, always answering any questions we had quickly and thoroughly. We planned from a distance, and he was flexible with that, scheduling video calls so that we were still able to have... Read More that "in-person" feeling. His attention to detail is fantastic, and he picks up on a lot of small things that many others wouldn't. Our major priority was our ceremony, which was outside, and making sure that all of our guests could hear everything being said. The sound was crystal clear, no feedback, and the equipment top-notch. We gave Bri a handful of examples of songs we liked, and let him take it from there for the cocktail hour and reception. He picked up on our tastes perfectly, and we got so many compliments on the music. I felt like there was a perfect balance of popular hits and unique songs that you don't hear at every wedding. He nailed it. As for our processional/recessional music, family dances and entrance songs, everything was perfect, right down to the minute by minute cues. I want to especially note that this was a brand new venue for DJ Bri, and not only that, but one that required several transitions and moves from room to room. He and his assistant handled it all seamlessly, and Bri rolled with a few different punches with grace and humor. So, so glad we went with DJ Bri for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Max B

DJ Bri was fantastic. Leading up to our wedding, he was a pleasure to work with. He was always available with answers to our questions and made the planning process very easy (especially important since music is the most important thing to us and we had a lot of requests).... Read More During our wedding, he did a great job as well. He’s charismatic, has a very positive energy and a very deep knowledge of music in general. He played some very obscure songs that we had requested, which helped make our wedding extra special, and during the portions of the night we didn’t script out, he threw in some fantastic songs we didn’t even think to request! I’ve been to events with DJs before and usually, the music they play and their energy doesn’t really appeal to me; DJ Bri will customize the music to you and your event and will work with you to make it as special as can be. I got the impression that this is more than just a business for him but a passion as well. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Catherine Z

DJ Bri set the perfect energy for our wedding. From incorporating our requests for an untraditional first dance to playing all of our song requests, he truly provided us the experience we were looking for and more. His efficient, flexible face-to-face meetings fit our busy... Read More schedule (as we were from planning from out-of-state) but also made us feel heard. I can honestly say we did not have to worry about a thing regarding music the whole night...and our dance floor never emptied from first dance to the last song!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Alexandra D

DJ Bri was awesome at my wedding last Sunday. Everything went so smoothly. He was able to accommodate for my friend singing our first dance song, played all of my requests, and got everyone up dancing on the dance floor. He was so professional and really a great person to... Read More work. Please consider booking him for your wedding, you will not regret!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Crystal L

I usually don't write reviews but I feel for wedding vendors they are super important for other people. With that being said, Dj Bri is awesome!!! From the first time meeting him my now husband and I knew that we had to go with him for our big day (8/26/17). He is super nice,... Read More funny, and just made us feel comfortable during a really stressed out time. He was there to answer any questions we had and made our wedding night so smooth. Everyone was up dancing the entire night and had a blast! I would recommend him 100% for anyone else out there looking. Thank you Dj Bri for everything!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Rebecca L

My wife and I were married at Highlands Country Club in Garrison, NY in June 2017. DJ Bri was an excellent DJ and emcee. He did a great job with our music selection, mixing in our favorites with many great picks of his own. He also helped us host a very fun trivia game during... Read More the reception. He was very accommodating, and did a great job balancing the volume so that people could enjoy the dance floor and their conversations. We would definitely recommend DJ Bri for any wedding.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Anne R

DJ Bri was amazing!!! We are so glad we got him for our wedding. He is so nice and accommodating for both the planning stages and the actual wedding. He played great music and totally read the crowd making our night so fun for everyone. We had an amazing time and I couldn't have... Read More asked for anything more! Thanks!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Tiffany B

Dj Bri was amazing!! He was such a pleasure to work with and was always there for suggestions and to answer any questions! Our day went off perfectly with the help of Dj Bri! We received so many compliments on the Dj and music selection! Love to you Dj Bri! Thank you for making... Read More our day so special!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Pam B

I knew DJ Bri was the perfect choice the first time we met him. He has an upbeat and fun attitude that shows how much he loves his job. He was very organized and followed our dj planner perfectly. He kept our party going and people were always on the dance floor. He played an... Read More awesome mix of music for all our guests. We also used DJ Bri for our wedding ceremony and it was perfect. If you want a great party atmosphere, DJ Bri is your guy!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Jessica P

Bri was my absolute favorite vendor to work with when planning our wedding! He was and is very professional, organized, detail-oriented, passionate, and full of energy. With him, the sky is the limit! Bri was quick to respond, easy to work with, and he helped to make the... Read More planning process as stress free as possible from the planning organizer to the services he offers. In addition to ceremony and reception music, we added TVs for the multiple slideshows I had made plus rainbow uplighting. Our wedding day was perfect, and we owe a lot of it to Bri. I highly recommend him and will absolutely reach out to him for future events!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Kaitlyn H

Bri was absolutely the right choice for our big day! He was very thorough, and put in an honest effort to get to know us, and how he could represent us on our wedding day. From start to finish Bri gave us everything we asked for in a DJ, and more! We loved the questionnaire he... Read More had we as the bride and groom fill out, and we felt like he was really looking to make sure every single detail was covered. On the big day, he worked our "Must Play" list into the night, while making great selections of his own. AND, he definitely stuck to our "No Play" list! Thanks Bri!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Marisa P

DJ Bri is an absolutely amazing DJ! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He was so friendly throughout the planning process. He played all of our music recommendations (and respected our do-not-play list) and had everyone out on the dance floor the whole night,... Read More playing a variety of songs for all ages. Five stars for his professionalism, communication, enthusiasm, and service! Highly recommend DJ Bri!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Allie S

DJ Bri does not disappoint. When we first met him we knew he was the DJ for us. He couldn't stress enough that his goal was to provide the perfect soundtrack to the perfect day. He really focuses on giving you want you want. For some parts of the wedding we had very specific... Read More songs we wanted to hear and other times we were open to letting him fill in based on our preferences and requests. He really did a great job picking songs that matched our taste. He knows how to work the crowd and feel the vibe for the right songs. If I ever need a DJ for an event he will be the first person I call!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Matthew B

DJ Bri made our experience one of the best of our lives. We celebrated our marriage on July 1st, 2017. If you want a true professional please use DJ Bri! Months before our wedding we knew that he was on top of everything. He is organized and always responses to your questions... Read More very quickly. On our wedding day he was amazing at preparing and exciting my wife and I at the same time. Everything was organized and Bri was able to keep everyone on the dance floor with a great mix of music. Bri has a great flow with all the staff working at the reception as well. The night flowed smoothly as our guests knew when food was being served, when any special moment was going down with our family and he did an awesome job organizing our special glow stick exit. Again, overall an awesome job and super friendly. You can tell that he loves what he does.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Alyssa S

DJ Bri was so great to work with. He helped us along every step of the way making the music selection process much easier and less stressful. He is friendly, personable and fun! On the day of the wedding, I knew he would take care of everything, and that's just what he did. He... Read More played great songs all night long and provided a great DJ service to us.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Saasha C

We absolutely loved DJ Bri! He really took the time to sit down with us and map out our ceremony/reception playlist. He is very knowledgable of all the different genres and knows exactly how to guide you to the right type of music. He is very personable and easy to talk to. Very... Read More quick at responding to emails, especially when we had a couple last minute changes. I highly recommend including DJ Bri in your big day!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Enjoli D

DJ Bri completely understood our musical vision for our wedding. Our goal was to keep the dance floor packed all night and have a pretty wide range of songs played (I am talking Country, Top 40, Spanish, Motown and Rock) and he did it! He went above and beyond (pre, during and... Read More post wedding.) My grandmother who doesn’t speak English made a comment to my mom on how she enjoyed the mix and my father-in-law told us on Easter he never danced that much at any wedding…including his own 47 years ago!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kristyn M

I can't begin to describe how easy it was to work with DJ Bri. My husband and I live in OK, but our wedding was in upstate NY one week before Christmas. We feared having to book vendors from across the country because we didn't want to choose the wrong person. DJ Bri went above... Read More and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect, and it definitely was! From FaceTime conversations to what felt like hundreds of emails to texting to the big day, Bri was always there to answer our questions. I didn't want the typical bridal party entrance and had a crazy idea to use the instrumental portion of "On This Very Christmas Night" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra, knowing that the piece I wanted to use was not nearly long enough for everyone to enter to. With no questions asked, DJ Bri was able to make it happen. What a perfect way to start our ceremony because it was a blizzard on our wedding. From that moment until the vey end of this night Bri helped to create a party atmosphere for our guests, keeping in mind that we had a wide age range when it came to guests. We didn't want anyone to feel left out and allowed our guests to make a song request on their rsvp card. After sifting through them and nixing the songs we didn't want played, we sent the list over to Bri. He did a fabulous job incorporating our guests favorites with our favorites on top of the on the spot requests. Additionally, Bri provided our uplighting and it totally aided in the transformation of our reception. Our guests loved every minute of the night and we couldn't agree with them more. Thank you so much Bri for all of your continued support, guidance, and attention to detail. We couldn't have pulled it all together without you! Kristyn & Nick Petramale

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Danielle G

I got married in November and couldn't be happier with DJ Bri! We had an amazing attitude and really got all my guests dancing the whole night. His music selection had a little something for everyone! We also got lighting for our venue and it really set the mood and tied... Read More everything together! I brought glow sticks for my guests and completely forgot all about them (they were honestly the last thing on my mind!!) and he got them from my brother and handed them out for me! I would truly recommend DJ Bri to anyone!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily D

DJ Bri was the perfect choice for our wedding! He was so friendly and worked closely with us from day 1 to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted for our special day. We skyped with him twice, probably for about an hour each time and he never made us feel rushed or unwelcome.... Read More On the day, he was great, unobtrusive and played a great selection of music. He even surprised us by playing All I Want for Christmas is You because I had mentioned it in my vows and it turned out to be one of my favorite moments of the entire day!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Stephanie B

Dj Bri was amazing and made our wedding so memorable. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. From the beginning planning stage he made everything easy and was accommodating to both me and my husband’s taste in music. My husband could not find a mother son song to dance to... Read More and Dj Bri sat with us and helped us every step of the way. He made himself available whenever I needed him or had questions. His dedication to making my wedding great was amazing. He made the most amazing photo montage of us that went on during dinner and the night of my wedding he had everyone on the dance floor all night long. He had a variety of music so that every one of my guests got to enjoy it. I am still getting compliments on how amazing job he did.

Bri

DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style, Your DJ for Your Unique Style in the Hudson Valley of New York