Your DJ For Your Unique Style

DJ Bri will personally work with you to plan a wedding to remember, making sure that your guests are up, dancing, and having fun to all the music you love (and none that you don't!) Share your unique style with your family and friends on your wedding day with DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

30 Robinson Lane, Wappingers Falls, NY (845) 235-0080

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Marisa P

DJ Bri is an absolutely amazing DJ! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He was so friendly throughout the planning process. He played all of our music recommendations (and respected our do-not-play list) and had everyone out on the dance floor the whole night,... Read More playing a variety of songs for all ages. Five stars for his professionalism, communication, enthusiasm, and service! Highly recommend DJ Bri!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Allie S

DJ Bri does not disappoint. When we first met him we knew he was the DJ for us. He couldn't stress enough that his goal was to provide the perfect soundtrack to the perfect day. He really focuses on giving you want you want. For some parts of the wedding we had very specific... Read More songs we wanted to hear and other times we were open to letting him fill in based on our preferences and requests. He really did a great job picking songs that matched our taste. He knows how to work the crowd and feel the vibe for the right songs. If I ever need a DJ for an event he will be the first person I call!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Matthew B

DJ Bri made our experience one of the best of our lives. We celebrated our marriage on July 1st, 2017. If you want a true professional please use DJ Bri! Months before our wedding we knew that he was on top of everything. He is organized and always responses to your questions... Read More very quickly. On our wedding day he was amazing at preparing and exciting my wife and I at the same time. Everything was organized and Bri was able to keep everyone on the dance floor with a great mix of music. Bri has a great flow with all the staff working at the reception as well. The night flowed smoothly as our guests knew when food was being served, when any special moment was going down with our family and he did an awesome job organizing our special glow stick exit. Again, overall an awesome job and super friendly. You can tell that he loves what he does.

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Alyssa S

DJ Bri was so great to work with. He helped us along every step of the way making the music selection process much easier and less stressful. He is friendly, personable and fun! On the day of the wedding, I knew he would take care of everything, and that's just what he did. He... Read More played great songs all night long and provided a great DJ service to us.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Saasha C

We absolutely loved DJ Bri! He really took the time to sit down with us and map out our ceremony/reception playlist. He is very knowledgable of all the different genres and knows exactly how to guide you to the right type of music. He is very personable and easy to talk to. Very... Read More quick at responding to emails, especially when we had a couple last minute changes. I highly recommend including DJ Bri in your big day!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Enjoli D

DJ Bri completely understood our musical vision for our wedding. Our goal was to keep the dance floor packed all night and have a pretty wide range of songs played (I am talking Country, Top 40, Spanish, Motown and Rock) and he did it! He went above and beyond (pre, during and... Read More post wedding.) My grandmother who doesn’t speak English made a comment to my mom on how she enjoyed the mix and my father-in-law told us on Easter he never danced that much at any wedding…including his own 47 years ago!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kristyn M

I can't begin to describe how easy it was to work with DJ Bri. My husband and I live in OK, but our wedding was in upstate NY one week before Christmas. We feared having to book vendors from across the country because we didn't want to choose the wrong person. DJ Bri went above... Read More and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect, and it definitely was! From FaceTime conversations to what felt like hundreds of emails to texting to the big day, Bri was always there to answer our questions. I didn't want the typical bridal party entrance and had a crazy idea to use the instrumental portion of "On This Very Christmas Night" by the Trans Siberian Orchestra, knowing that the piece I wanted to use was not nearly long enough for everyone to enter to. With no questions asked, DJ Bri was able to make it happen. What a perfect way to start our ceremony because it was a blizzard on our wedding. From that moment until the vey end of this night Bri helped to create a party atmosphere for our guests, keeping in mind that we had a wide age range when it came to guests. We didn't want anyone to feel left out and allowed our guests to make a song request on their rsvp card. After sifting through them and nixing the songs we didn't want played, we sent the list over to Bri. He did a fabulous job incorporating our guests favorites with our favorites on top of the on the spot requests. Additionally, Bri provided our uplighting and it totally aided in the transformation of our reception. Our guests loved every minute of the night and we couldn't agree with them more. Thank you so much Bri for all of your continued support, guidance, and attention to detail. We couldn't have pulled it all together without you! Kristyn & Nick Petramale

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Danielle G

I got married in November and couldn't be happier with DJ Bri! We had an amazing attitude and really got all my guests dancing the whole night. His music selection had a little something for everyone! We also got lighting for our venue and it really set the mood and tied... Read More everything together! I brought glow sticks for my guests and completely forgot all about them (they were honestly the last thing on my mind!!) and he got them from my brother and handed them out for me! I would truly recommend DJ Bri to anyone!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Emily D

DJ Bri was the perfect choice for our wedding! He was so friendly and worked closely with us from day 1 to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted for our special day. We skyped with him twice, probably for about an hour each time and he never made us feel rushed or unwelcome.... Read More On the day, he was great, unobtrusive and played a great selection of music. He even surprised us by playing All I Want for Christmas is You because I had mentioned it in my vows and it turned out to be one of my favorite moments of the entire day!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Stephanie B

Dj Bri was amazing and made our wedding so memorable. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. From the beginning planning stage he made everything easy and was accommodating to both me and my husband’s taste in music. My husband could not find a mother son song to dance to... Read More and Dj Bri sat with us and helped us every step of the way. He made himself available whenever I needed him or had questions. His dedication to making my wedding great was amazing. He made the most amazing photo montage of us that went on during dinner and the night of my wedding he had everyone on the dance floor all night long. He had a variety of music so that every one of my guests got to enjoy it. I am still getting compliments on how amazing job he did.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Rob D

Great selection and great attitude. Read the crowd and kept the party going. We received numerous complements from guests, and DJ Bri was very helpful during the planning stages--especially given that we were 2000mi away. We highly recommend DJ Bri for your event!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Courtney K

DJ Bri was awesome! He did our wedding this past October and he did such a wonderful job. My husband and I have a very eclectic taste in music and Bri was super accommodating and came up with some great ideas for us. I would strongly recommend DJ Bri, he was an absolute... Read More pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lindsey A

We had such a great experience with DJ Bri at our wedding in September. It was easy making the original decision of which DJ to book for our wedding because Bri was so professional in every interaction we had. He was so quick to respond to any emails I sent and was ready with... Read More song lists and suggestions. He really made us feel comfortable with every step in the process. We were sure we did not want someone with the big "DJ voice" interrupting the dancing, and Bri respected our request. He struck the perfect balance at the wedding. He also stuck to the songs we had requested, which we really appreciated. We have gotten so many compliments since the wedding from guests (both young and old) about how great our DJ was and how they loved the music. Despite the heat, everyone was dancing the whole time! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Morgane N

Bri was amazing!! He made sure to include both styles of music that my husband and I like which are very different. He picked music that my guests loved and he kept the party going! He was also very accommodating when it came to meeting him which was great! He made our memory... Read More Montage and he did a fantastic job!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Shawn M

If you're looking for a DJ, look no further! Bri was simply put - AMAZING! Our friends and family flew on to the dance floor at the first song and didn't leave until the very last. He totally got our style and kept the party going. Bri is enthusiastic, genuine, and overall a... Read More great guy to work with. Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Becky B

Bri was AMAZING! From day one he was super enthusiastic in helping us plan the music and ambience for our wedding, and had great suggestions when we asked for them! He hadn’t been to our venue in a while and when I requested that he take a visit at some point so he could get a... Read More feel for the ceremony and reception space (we needed ceremony mics, and we wanted up lighting in the reception space) he said it was no problem, and visited our venue on his own time. The survey he sent us in advance for planning the music throughout our wedding day was super helpful, and when we needed suggestions (for light dinner time music, cocktail hour, etc) he made great choices based on the music we’d chosen for the rest of the wedding. I wanted to surprise my hubby with a light saber fight after our first dance (he LOVES Star Wars!) and Bri was so great in helping me come up with a plan to carry this out, and at coming up with a few create sentences to introduce the fight! He was great at keeping the party going all night! We both have large families, and almost everyone was on the dance floor all night, we had a fantastic time! After our wedding, we heard from both the staff at the end of the night, and friends and family the next day, how much fun our wedding was, and what a great time they had dancing all night! The uplighting Bri provided also looked great!!! Our venue had one wall that was made of stone, and had a waterfall running down it that was backlit with LED lights, and Bri complemented those perfectly. The ambience of our wedding was improved immensely, just with those lights! No matter what your personal definition of great music or fun wedding is, Bri will definitely work with you to make your vision come to life on your wedding day, he definitely did for us!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kara A

DJ Bri was amazing! He was professional, accommodating, involved, and extremely caring throughout the entire process. He provided us with very helpful advice and chose a selection of songs that all of our guests enjoyed. DJ Bri is super friendly and an all-around awesome guy and... Read More we would recommend him to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jamie B

DJ Bri was so professional. He talked through the whole day with us including what time he would arrive, how he would set everything up, went over all the details of the reception that we never thought of. He had forms for us to fill out that were helpful for both of us to get a... Read More sense of what style the other was about. I am a music lover and a little bit of a music snob so when it came to picking out music, I was hesitant to go overboard but I did anyways. I made a reception and cocktail hour playlist that DJ Bri loved and took from. He said a lot of those songs he uses regularly and there were a few that I sprinkled in that he said still fit the mood perfectly. I was thrilled to hear my songs played while eating dinner. The best was that DJ Bri combined our style with his experience to keep our guests engaged throughout the whole party. We didn’t want someone over the top, but we did want someone who will read the crowd and keep people on the dance floor which he did perfectly. He listens and wants to make your day fun and happy.

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Sarah F

Our dance floor was packed all night, thanks to DJ Bri. He played all our favorite songs (a nice mix of 80's pop and modern stuff, and some of the classics) and everyone says they had a great time--even the servers said it was a great party! DJ Bri is also just a good dude. He's... Read More easy to work with, quick to respond to questions, and he actually cared about what we wanted--not like some of the other DJs we interviewed, who never even bothered to ask us what we listen to. Thanks for everything DJ Bri!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Jennifer K

DJ Bri did an incredible job at our wedding at the Grandview in Poughkeepsie. He worked with us to alter the timeline of events during the reception and it seemed like he chose all of the perfect songs to fit the mood.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Julie M

We worked with DJ Bri for our wedding at the Roundhouse at Beacon Falls in June 2016, and we were very happy with our choice! As soon as we spoke with Bri on Skype, we thought he would be a good fit since he is friendly and down-to-earth. His pricing is reasonable, and he was... Read More very accommodating with our requests. He made sure that the music was just the way we wanted it to be, and he made a great playlist based on our suggestions. We also wanted a particular type of lighting that he didn't offer (bistro lights) and he went out of his way to make it happen for our wedding, which I really appreciated! Overall working with Bri was a great experience, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Caitlyn C

DJ Bri Swatek is a true professional and master of his craft. He did a great job selecting music that kept everyone on the dance floor. He also offered great advice for our entrance dance as well as other ideas to keep the reception flowing smoothly. He was very affordable and... Read More worth every penny. We highly recommend him to anyone who just wants to have a great time and not worry about the music. Bri knows how to do his job and does it very well!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Cathy D

DJ Bri was fantastic! He was incredibly easy to work with even during planning, when my husband and I were both living in two locations away from the Hudson Valley. He was very attentive to our suggestions and made our evening magical. Two thumbs way way up!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Kim M

Bri is a great person to work with and I highly recommend him for any wedding. We had interviewed a few DJs during the planning process but we were really drawn to Bri because we could tell he truly cared about what we were looking for on our special day. He is extremely... Read More organized and provides a variety of song lists for his clients in addition to documents regarding uplighting, video montages, recommended photobooth vendors, etc. Anything you need help with, Bri is prepared! He is also very responsive, which was a huge plus for us, especially since some of our other vendors were not when we really needed them to be. Another thing that I will mention in this review as I did previously on another site, is that a week before my wedding I asked Bri if he could put together a mashup so that my dad and I could break out into a ridiculous choreographed dance after our "serious" father/daughter dance. Not realizing he needed 3-4 weeks notice, I offered to do it instead and provide it to him. He did not allow it! In fact, he did it for me at no additional charge and even allowed me to preview the mashup and provide comments! I'm pretty sure he was incorporating my comments 3 days prior to my wedding! But it truly helped me out in the long run and was very much appreciated. On our actual wedding day, Bri was great - he had the crowd engaged, had everyone up and dancing and he even accepted last minute changes to our entrance songs when our flower girl and sign bearer decided they didn't want to walk in by themselves any longer and we needed to rearrange things! Last, I'd like to point out another great thing that Bri does - his Facebook posts! Every time he DJs a wedding, he posts about who is getting married and what is unique about that wedding (whether it be the variety of songs played, dances that were done, etc.) and not only is the couple recognized once, but when photos or videos are posted, he shares those as well and acknowledges that couple again. It's really thoughtful and I don't usually see it done!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Laura L

We cannot stress enough how amazing DJ Bri is! Music was KEY for our wedding ambiance, and from the first FaceTime meeting he made us both feel comfortable and excited to be working together. He was responsive and very thorough throughout the entire process, asking us questions... Read More and tailoring the overall experience to our tastes. It really felt like Bri “got us”, but also that he knew how to read a crowd… and both aspects were really important to us. He was always helpful and gave out suggestions/recommendations, but also respectful of our decisions. We hired DJ Bri for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, and he nailed everything. Our favors were CD mixes that we put together, which we hadn’t told him about, but when he saw them, he quickly uploaded all of the songs into the playlist for the night. It felt so special! Highlight of the night though was when my husband surprised me with a performance on his guitar, which he and Bri planned out together. It was amazing. We highly recommend DJ Bri. Honestly, we just cannot thank him enough for being the backbone to our amazing day. THE BEST!

Bri

DJ Bri Swatek, Spinning with Style, Your DJ for Your Unique Style in the Hudson Valley of New York