The Best Choice For Luxury Wedding Entertainment

DJ Brian B will bring you the very best in personalized, high quality wedding entertainment that will result in a dynamic and party-filled experience, regardless of where that event is taking place. He is flown all over the country, working with some of the best professionals in the business for a reason...his DJ and MC skills are exceptional. No matter the type of crowd, the dance floor is packed. This is due to his attention to detail, musical knowledge, and years of experience. Brian lives by his mantra that memories are only as good as you dance to them.

Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Domestic and International (212) 804-7704
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Kindra E

I always thought I would want a band for my wedding. However, when it came down to the research we just couldn’t find one that we loved that also covered all the genres we were looking for. Brian B knew my struggles and assured me he could put on a great reception with all the... Read More music we were wanting and i am SO glad I chose him. I had a destination wedding of 75 guests and the dance floor was completely packed the entire time. I would recommend Brian B over and over again. Truly the best DJ out there!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017

We recently had a wedding in Hesperus Colorado with our outstanding DJ Brian. Brian is a DJ we will highly recommend to anybody having a wedding/function. He was truly amazing with all of our wedding planning! Guiding us through the whole wedding process with ideas and options.... Read More Brian was always available to talk when we needed him and made sure we didn’t have any unanswered questions or concerns leading up to the big day! He really does make your dream wedding come true and does an incredible job keeping your guest up and dancing!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Kristen A

We booked Brian through The Pros Wedding Services so we did not meet him or speak to him until a couple weeks before our wedding, but he had been recommended from our rep at The Pros and he lived up to the recommendation. Our wedding was fairly small (under 50 guests) and Brian... Read More kept the mood perfect with his selections throughout the entire night and having a small group, he kept people on the dance floor. In addition, he was great at keeping everything on schedule from bouquet toss to toasts to everything else in between, announcing things and then having great music in between.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Jessica M

Brian DJ'ed our wedding May 13th, 2017 and we can not recommend him enough! From the very beginning he was so helpful, offering suggestions and recommendations, and was easy to get ahold of any time I had a question. During the reception he played great music and kept the dance... Read More floor packed the whole night. He took requests and even played some (probably not easy to find) Turkish music we asked for. We've had several guests mention to us, when talking about the wedding, how good the music was and how FUN it was! We owe a lot of that to DJ Brian B. He was also a great MC, the flow of events (intros, bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting, etc) went so smoothly. Overall couldn't have been happier with our dj choice, would give more stars if I could!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Cindy H

We had our wedding last month in Sandestin Bayview Room & Terrace & DJ Brian B was our DJ for our ceremony/reception and we have nothing negative to say! Everything was positive & he made our wedding awesome & top notch! All guests enjoyed themselves all night including us! It... Read More was so easy planning out everything with Brian and he eased my mind at times I was getting stressed about things. He kept the party going all night & the open air photo booth he suggested having at the reception was a real big hit!! Highly recommend his services for your wedding or any occasion and having an open air photo booth also, totally worth it!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jennifer H

Hiring Brian to DJ our wedding in Texas was an absolute no-brainer. As a former, professional wedding planner, Brian and I have worked closely together for several years -- and was always my go-to when referring clients in need of a phenomenal DJ for their event. There was no... Read More question in my mind that Brian would DJ our reception (in fact, we didn't select a date until we knew he was available!). Not only does Brian's professionalism and expertise shine above any other DJ I've worked with in the wedding industry, his ability to accommodate any type of crowd never ceases to amaze me. He's patient, friendly, flexible, an expert in his field, works seamlessly with your team wedding vendors (trust me when I say this is HUGE and will make all the difference on your wedding day!), never bats an eye when an off-the-wall request is thrown his way, and is just an all-around pleasant guy to be around. Whether you're looking for a more traditional reception with guests boogieing all night to today's top hits, or you're looking to incorporate your cultural traditions (Indian music? Irish jig? No problem.), Brian won't miss a beat in setting the tone of your reception -- and knocking it out of the park. Take it from a professional when I say: HIRE BRIAN. You can fully, 100% trust that your reception is in amazing hands with him. And the bonus? He travels. Anywhere. Which absolutely rocks. No regrets whatsoever.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Courtney H

We can't thank Brian enough for everything he did to make our reception so wonderful. We loved the mood he set during drinks and dinner, and then he got everyone onto the dance floor. We are still hearing from family and friends how much they loved every song and the energy he... Read More brought. Brian was generous and flexible and stayed an extra half hour after our dinner went longer than expected. He was also gracious to work within our budget. We will be sending many referrals his way! Excellent service and talent!

DJ Brian B

DJ Brian B’s musical career began as a keyboardist/vocalist, working the local SoCal circuit with various bands. Taking that stage experience, he has evolved into one of the industry's DJ elite. His extensive music knowledge and MC skill gives him an uncanny ability to play to any audience and keep the dance floor packed from start to finish. Armed with an arsenal of amazingly funky beats and an explosively energetic style, his live performances, are simply a MUST SEE! Now based out of NYC, he specializes in destination weddings and travels domestically and internationally for events.