Customized Live Music Mixing For Your Big Day!

- Please visit www.djbrianweber.com for availability, videos, demo mixes & additional details! - My service is unique for weddings because I mix live with turntables. I beat-match songs and transition between them seamlessly to help keep your dance floor moving! Depending on the genres of music, beat-matching songs and mixing live helps keep your dance floor engaged, versus playing a song from start to finish at random like an iPod. I do my very best to read the dance floor and mix a variety of music based on your guests' response. My goal is for you & your guests to have a fun and stress-free event! - Top 40 Hits, Hip-Hop, Texas Country, Country, Oldies Classics, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, R&B, Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Bachata, Tejano, Reggaeton, Dance EDM - Over 400 weddings performed

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

Austin, Central Texas, Texas Hill Country, Austin, TX Austin, Central Texas, Texas Hill Country, (512) 992-7865
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

Brian was by far the easiest person of our vendors to work with. We did up lighting, our logo and music with him. With Brian's prices on what he offered for the entire package, we would have been dumb not to go with him. We booked Brian really early in our wedding planning... Read More and he immediately wanted to meet us at the venue to go over everything. Unfortunately, with timing we never got to meet early but the fact that he wanted to meet so early to get everything perfect was beyond belief. Most vendors only want to meet a couple months before because they're too busy doing other things, but Brian provided that world class support from day one. I was a little nervous at first around our up lighting because I saw how the lighting companies could "work magic" at my specific venue so thought the only way to get that look was to spend thousands of dollars on just up lighting. Brian ensured me that his up lighting would look just as good and boy was he wrong, IT LOOKED BETTER! Our logo Brian asked me to send an image of the logo we wanted to use but also offered premade images as well. We found one online that I liked and he was excited to use it. A few months before our wedding, he DJ'ed at our venue and was able to snap a picture of our specific logo up and ready to go. That's when I officially started getting excited for the wedding. It looked fantastic with his equipment! Brian meet with us a few days before the wedding to go through everything at the venue, he demonstrated the lighting, our logo and where he would be for the DJ. I don't think I was officially excited until I saw all of the pieces go together from him. He let us play with the lighting until we found the exact color we wanted for each room (my venue had two separate rooms) and they came out exactly how I imagined it. Brian's mix of music was perfect and I honestly don't remember the dance floor not being empty. He was right when he said he reads the dance floor and plays music specifically on how people were dancing and moving. Brian has a great check list you submit before the wedding to make sure everything you want is played (or not played). It was Brian who put the cherry on top of my perfect day and I will continue to recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married. You seriously cannot go wrong by picking this guy to be apart of your big day!

2016-09-20T01:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Caroline & Ian! I sincerely appreciate your outstanding review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I am glad I could help. I still remember your vows, they were awesome!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Stefanie P

Hands down, my favorite vendor from our wedding! Brian Weber was INCREDIBLE. He went above and beyond what I was expecting and was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Brian is professional, talented, friendly and genuinely seems to care about his brides (which... Read More can be hard to find in some vendors) and he made everything so simple and perfect! I had a lot of crazy requests during our reception for Brian: wanting him to play with a live Saxophone player, wanting him to play international music, wanting a band to come in mid-way through the night-- and he managed to pull it all together in a way that was better than I could've even imagined. I wanted our guests to dance and party and I think Brian really listened to our preferences. I honestly do not think I have ever seen so many people dancing at the close of the wedding night, like they were at ours! Also, Brian helped light our entire ballroom. Complete with up-lighting and Gobo lights throughout, he was able to turn the space into an absolutely stunning ballroom. The pictures turned out so well, and I think it was in part of Brian's lighting work. Overall, Brian was the most helpful, patient, nice, talented and professional vendor I had. He has a true interest in DJ'ing and it shows in his work. I have no doubt that I will refer Brian to several of my friends and brides-to-be. Thanks again, Brian, for making our night the success that it was. Couldn't have done it without you! Best, Stefanie & Ray

2016-07-01T10:26:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stefanie & Ray Your wedding was an absolute blast!! Unforgettable! Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Rea F

Brian was our favorite vendor. From the beginning, he was very responsive, and would go out of his way to answer our questions. The planning process can be stressful, and some vendors can add to that stress by being unresponsive or dismissing your concerns. Not Brian. He... Read More makes you feel like your wedding is just as important to him as it is to you. That's what made him such a joy to work with! We knew he had another weddings and events, but he always made us feel like a priority. Now let's talk about the music - Brian nailed it on the night of our reception! He did a great job of mixing some TOP 40 songs with old-school songs by Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc. All of our friends, young and old (the range was mid 20s to early 40s), were dancing and raving about our DJ. My parents, who were initially concerned that no one would dance, were too busy dancing with ALL of their friends. Even my 82-year-old grandmother was dancing! In fact, my husband and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we had a hard time leaving the dance floor to do anything else. I remember telling my husband that we should take some pictures in the photo booth but then Brian would play another great song and we'd be back on the dance floor once again (without the photo booth pictures). We also had Brian provide lighting for our event. Brian went to our venue THREE times to ensure that we were happy about the uplighting and the GOBO lighting. His first trip was approximately 6-7 months out from our wedding. Again, most vendors would have probably told us to wait a few more months. Not Brian. He went above and beyond to make sure that we liked the look of the dance floor, and that meant a lot to us. When we arrived at the venue, my bridesmaids couldn't wait to show me the dance floor because they thought it looked gorgeous! My MOH said, "When I first saw pictures, I thought it (dance floor)looked okay. But you have to see it now, it looks gorgeous!" I know that this was in large part due to Brian and his lighting. In short, book Brian for your wedding. Right. Now. Seriously, before someone else books him. He'll make sure you, your friends, and your family will have one heck of a party! THANK YOU BRIAN for everything!

2016-04-11T23:59:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rea & Justin! I am so happy to hear everyone had a great time. I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amber A

Not sure how Brian and I haven't worked together until recently but as a wedding planner, I tend to stick with a select few DJs given they can really make or break an event. I get nervous when clients hire off the grid but in this case, I was introduced to great talent and... Read More professionalism. Brian is positive, helpful and just a good guy. I look forward to recommending him to future clients.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Madiha A

Brian was absolutely amazing. We loved working with him. He is professional, responsive, and most importantly, he listened to all the small details we wanted. We highly recommend him!! He dj-ed our wedding and everything went so smoothly and everyone danced the night away.... Read More Thank you Brian for being so wonderful!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Victoria Q

If you're still searching for a DJ, look no further. Brian is seriously the best. Just like another review said, he was hands down the easiest vendor to work with. He's very prompt when responding and is helpful with any questions you might have. We added some up lighting to our... Read More reception hall along with a gobo monogram light - it was amazing and we got SO many compliments on it. I really could go on, but just know that it doesn't get better thank Brian!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Doreen B

Brian was amazing to work with. He beat matched beautifully and was able to work in Israeli music into our reception. Our processional song was a bit complicated and he blended it beautifully. I can't recommend him enough.

2017-10-25T22:54:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Doreen & Alex! I had an absolute blast with you all at Villa Antonia. What a beautiful evening.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Stephanie S

If you are looking for a DJ for any event I would recommend Brian! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very responsive, answered all my questions and threw in suggestions for guidance. The music at our wedding was perfect and he was really able to read the crowd. He... Read More is truly a professional and helped my wedding day go as smoothly as possible. Thanks Brian!!

2017-10-23T21:23:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stephanie & Tony! I had a blast with you all at Zedler Mill. What a night!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Gretchen "Gigi" D

Brian was great to work with and I would definitely recommend him! He did my wedding, was very easy to work with, professional and talented. He did an excellent job of keeping things on schedule and kept the party rocking all night including lights and great sound. He even... Read More included a few pics and videos he took for us to remember. Book Jon for your next event, you'll be glad you did.

2017-10-19T02:07:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Gigi & Brad! What a night at Avery Ranch Golf Club. Your wedding was so unique and fun! From the ceremony, the aerial performance, the introduction, and the 50th anniversary dance for your family. Everything was so special.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kylee D

Our wedding music was everything we wanted and more thanks to DJ Brian Weber! Before our wedding day, he consulted with us on "must play" songs for each part of our reception and helped us plan our reception timeline. He also offered us a gobo projection monogram to have... Read More displayed in our reception space. He played all the perfect music to make our wedding reception feel more like a dance party. Our family and friends could not leave the dance floor! All of our guests have raved about how awesome our DJ was and how much fun they had at our wedding. I highly recommend DJ Brian Weber if you are looking for an amazing/fun/helpful wedding day DJ! Thanks Brian, for the amazing wedding day memories you helped us create!

2017-10-19T01:58:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kylee & Paul! What a dance party at The Chandelier of Gruene! So many awesome throwback songs. Your slide show was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Cathy C

Brian was easily one of our favorite vendors to work with during the whole planning process. I only had six months to plan everything and with my husband working out of state with a very busy schedule I had to do most things on my own. Brian is such a detail oriented person and... Read More was extremely responsive (never making excuses) that I felt like I could completely trust him during my wedding day, which took off one more thing to worry about off of my list. And he did such a fantastic job! I couldn't be happier. He played all of the songs we requested (including some international songs) and he really worked our dance floor despite our tough crowd. There were definitely some small details that I overlooked during the planning process and Brian either reminded me or took care of it for me during the wedding day. Sending us the recordings of our vows and toasts were definitely a sweet touch at the end (we didn't even have to ask for it!).

2017-10-19T01:52:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Cathy & Haishan! Your vows were beautiful and had me tearing up. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of it at Camp Lucy.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Katherine O

Brian was everything we could have hoped for as a DJ for our wedding this past weekend. The wedding day itself went perfectly, and ahead of the wedding Brian was great too. He's super organized and has a really great preference sheet, that covers pretty much everything you could... Read More want it to. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night, played all our faves, and everyone was super complimentary of him. He also caught my subtle cue to cut off our father-daughter dance song that was going on a bit longer than I expected it to. He also followed up with us post wedding and sent us the audio of our vows and toasts, which was a special treat I didn't expect. Bottom line, you could not go wrong using Brian as your DJ and I could not recommend him more.

2017-10-19T01:39:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kat & Clayton! What a night at Le San Michele. Your first dance and song was my favorite! You all picked out so many great songs!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Erina J

Our wedding was on Friday, sept 22, 2017 at the Palazzo Lavaca in Austin. Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had and how great the music was. We are sooo happy we hired Brian to be our DJ. He goes above and beyond, checking out the venue prior to the event to... Read More familiarize himself with the the space. He is super responsive and sets up a follow up call right before the wedding day to go over details, timelines, and song choices. Brian has the ability to read the crowd and keep the party going! Everyone at the reception was dancing all night long. Brian is professional and great to work with. You will not regret hiring him as your DJ, for any event!

2017-10-19T01:33:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Erina & Brent! What a night at Palazzo Lavaca! I had an absolute blast with you all and definitely won't forget it.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Gabriella H

Brian was absolutely amazing! Our favorite vendor! He was extremely helpful through the entire wedding planning process- from beginning to end!! He truly went above and beyond to make our day perfect! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great our music was at the wedding... Read More and how much fun they had! Brian was a huge part in that! He is a must for your wedding music! So professional and extremely talented! I feel so honored to have him be a part of our special day! It was perfect! Thank you so so much Brian!

2017-10-02T23:52:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gabriella & Matt! What a fun night at Ranch Austin! You too were so incredibly kind to work with. Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Brittany B

Brian was awesome!! He made our big day fun and exciting for not only myself, the bride, but for the guests was well. After the wedding he even surprised me with audio from our vows, the toasts and even a couple short videos of our dances. Thank you so much Brian for being... Read More there with us on our big day!!

2017-09-28T22:05:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brittany & Jeremy! What a beautiful night at Le San Michele. You two were so kind, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley M

Wow! What an incredible DJ and person Brian Weber is. When we first started planning our wedding we had originally booked with a different DJ. About 2 months before the wedding our DJ emailed us and let us know he was moving, and would not be able to work with us...ahh! Our... Read More venue suggested Brian, and I am so glad they did! As soon as I contacted Brian he immediately responded and was ready to help us. His pricing was outstanding, and he was always available whenever I reached out to him. Brian was very detailed oriented, and very professional throughout the entire planning process and day of. He was very attentive and responsive to any concern or idea I had, even when I decided to add lighting a few days before our wedding. Brian was by far one of the kindest and easiest vendors to work with. The dance floor was going all night long thanks to his music magic. Brian not only provided a memorable night for my husband and I, but for all our guests as well. So many of our friends and family have continually told us that they had more fun at our wedding than they have had in a long time. I cannot sing Brian's praises enough, or thank him enough for all of his outstanding work.

2017-09-18T17:39:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley & Chad! I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Canyonwood Ridge. It definitely was such a memorable night I won't forget it.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Pooja C

Brian was hands down the best decision we made! He had great communication, competitive pricing, and is amazing at what he does! Brian met us at the venue before the wedding so we could try out different uplight colors, and walk through everything we wanted for the day of. We... Read More didn't have a day of coordinator, and Brian made every single announcement to make sure the timeline went smoothly! He made the whole reception completely stress free for me. EVERY song Brian put on was amazing. We had so many guests come up to us and say that he is the best DJ they have heard! It is not an easy job to please a huge crowd, and Brian did it effortlessly. He went above in beyond to make sure everything was perfect. BOOK HIM. You will not regret it!!

2017-09-15T00:18:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Pooja & Richard! I had a blast with you all at Texas Old Town. Y'all were so kind to work with I couldn't be happier for the both of you.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Justin P

Brian was a HUGE part of making our wedding day such a success! My friends and family were raving all night about how incredible the music was, and how expertly mixed the tracks were. Brian took our song requests and created such a great party atmosphere, it was exactly what we... Read More wanted! I'm sure a lot of people say it, but our wedding has by far been our favorite to attend, and thats largely in part to Brian Weber!! Thank you, Brian, so much for helping to give us the best night of our lives!

2017-09-11T23:35:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nicole & Justin! I had an absolute blast with you all at Memory Lane. Your first dance was awesome and so unique! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Alexandria S

So sweet! :) worth every penny!

2017-08-23T23:49:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alexandria & Skyler! Your ceremony was one of a kind and absolutely beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Canyonwood Ridge!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Michael P

Brian Weber was fantastic at all stages of our wedding. He was professional and organized, and created a music set based on our music preferences--there was not one bad song throughout the night. Moreover, Brian obtained and played all of our special requests for music, and... Read More even accommodated our last minute changes the day of the wedding. Brian was perfect announcing the wedding party's entrance into the reception, and did a fantastic job transitioning and mashing up the music. His lights were also amazing. We highly recommend Brian--countless guests said our wedding was one of the funnest they have been to, and Brian played a large role in that.

2017-08-24T00:14:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenelle & Michael! What an amazing party at Camp Lucy! I didn't want it to end haha. You all danced all night. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 David M

Brian was so enjoyable to work with! He was great about communicating with us, answered every question we had, and never for a second made us doubt him! The music at our wedding was perfect, seamless transitions and he made the dance floor a fun place to be!

2017-07-31T14:14:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelsey & David! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. The music you picked out was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Susan E

We used him because he is an in house DJ for Memory Lane Event Center and he did an AMAZING job! We had looked at a DJ that was double the cost and I am so glad we went with Brian instead! I was so worried because with all the stress of wedding planning, the DJ form was... Read More something I did not put my full attention and effort into at all. My form was only partially complete, so I just submitted it thinking I would put more into it later and never did. He called me a couple days before the wedding and we had a quick talk about what I wanted. I heard great things, so I trusted him to figure it out and boy did he! He was able to feel out the crowd and they LOVED him! He played such great music all night and did a great job entertaining the crowd! There wasn't a moment where the dance floor wasn't packed. We loved him and HIGHLY recommend him!

2017-07-31T12:49:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Susan & Matt! Your wedding was a blast! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it at Memory Lane.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Melissa R

I wish I could give Brian more than 5 stars! He was incredible and so easy to work with. He without a doubt made many details of our wedding so much smoother. Brian was quick to answer the many questions I had. He is professional and kind. I greatly enjoyed working with him, and... Read More it was a comfort to know that I didn't have to worry about the music or how things were going to flow because I had so much confidence in him. I think my husband and I stayed on the dance floor for over two hours at hour reception because the music was excellent and he knew exactly how to keep the crowd going. I would highly encourage booking Brian for your wedding or event. I feel like so many people say their wedding is a blur or they don't get to enjoy it all, and we had an absolute blast the entire time. He went above and beyond my expectations. I wish we could get married every weekend! Thank you Brian!

2017-07-21T00:49:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Melissa & Andrew! What an awesome night at Camp Lucy! Your friends and family danced all night! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Esther M

We loved working with Brian at our wedding! He made sure everything ran smoothly, and even captured all of the important moments from our wedding. Though we weren't too sure about our music choices, Brian did a great job of choosing songs that made all the parts of the evening... Read More flow together. He also got everyone up and dancing on the dance floor, which made the night so fun!

2017-07-17T18:23:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Esther & Daniel! What a night at the Hummingbird House! Your ceremony was so memorable. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Mackenzie V

WOW!!! DJ Brian went above and beyond our expectations! From staying in constant communication with us leading up to our wedding, to adding personal touches to both our playlist and our reception, DJ Brian truly made our special day that much better. We cannot praise DJ Brian... Read More enough and we are truly grateful that he was able to be apart our special day!:)

2017-07-17T18:13:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mackenzie & Ryan! I had a blast at your wedding! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it at the Heritage House.

Brian Weber

I love music. It is truly one of my passions. I began DJ'ing in 2008 at parties for friends, bars in downtown Austin, and then eventually weddings. I received such positive feedback from the couples that I decided to focus on weddings! My service is unique for weddings because I mix live with turntables. I beat-match songs and transition between them seamlessly to help keep your dance floor moving! Depending on the genres of music, beat-matching songs and mixing live helps keep your dance floor engaged, versus playing a song from start to finish at random like an iPod.