Customized Live Music Mixing For Your Big Day!

- Please visit www.djbrianweber.com for availability, videos, demo mixes & additional details! - My service is unique for weddings because I mix live with turntables. I beat-match songs and transition between them seamlessly to help keep your dance floor moving! Depending on the genres of music, beat-matching songs and mixing live helps keep your dance floor engaged, versus playing a song from start to finish at random like an iPod. I do my very best to read the dance floor and mix a variety of music based on your guests' response. My goal is for you & your guests to have a fun and stress-free event! - Top 40 Hits, Hip-Hop, Texas Country, Country, Oldies Classics, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, R&B, Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Bachata, Tejano, Reggaeton, Dance EDM - Over 400 weddings performed

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Austin, Central Texas, Texas Hill Country, Austin, TX Austin, Central Texas, Texas Hill Country, (512) 992-7865
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

Brian was by far the easiest person of our vendors to work with. We did up lighting, our logo and music with him. With Brian's prices on what he offered for the entire package, we would have been dumb not to go with him. We booked Brian really early in our wedding planning... Read More and he immediately wanted to meet us at the venue to go over everything. Unfortunately, with timing we never got to meet early but the fact that he wanted to meet so early to get everything perfect was beyond belief. Most vendors only want to meet a couple months before because they're too busy doing other things, but Brian provided that world class support from day one. I was a little nervous at first around our up lighting because I saw how the lighting companies could "work magic" at my specific venue so thought the only way to get that look was to spend thousands of dollars on just up lighting. Brian ensured me that his up lighting would look just as good and boy was he wrong, IT LOOKED BETTER! Our logo Brian asked me to send an image of the logo we wanted to use but also offered premade images as well. We found one online that I liked and he was excited to use it. A few months before our wedding, he DJ'ed at our venue and was able to snap a picture of our specific logo up and ready to go. That's when I officially started getting excited for the wedding. It looked fantastic with his equipment! Brian meet with us a few days before the wedding to go through everything at the venue, he demonstrated the lighting, our logo and where he would be for the DJ. I don't think I was officially excited until I saw all of the pieces go together from him. He let us play with the lighting until we found the exact color we wanted for each room (my venue had two separate rooms) and they came out exactly how I imagined it. Brian's mix of music was perfect and I honestly don't remember the dance floor not being empty. He was right when he said he reads the dance floor and plays music specifically on how people were dancing and moving. Brian has a great check list you submit before the wedding to make sure everything you want is played (or not played). It was Brian who put the cherry on top of my perfect day and I will continue to recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married. You seriously cannot go wrong by picking this guy to be apart of your big day!

2016-09-20T01:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Caroline & Ian! I sincerely appreciate your outstanding review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I am glad I could help. I still remember your vows, they were awesome!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Stefanie P

Hands down, my favorite vendor from our wedding! Brian Weber was INCREDIBLE. He went above and beyond what I was expecting and was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Brian is professional, talented, friendly and genuinely seems to care about his brides (which... Read More can be hard to find in some vendors) and he made everything so simple and perfect! I had a lot of crazy requests during our reception for Brian: wanting him to play with a live Saxophone player, wanting him to play international music, wanting a band to come in mid-way through the night-- and he managed to pull it all together in a way that was better than I could've even imagined. I wanted our guests to dance and party and I think Brian really listened to our preferences. I honestly do not think I have ever seen so many people dancing at the close of the wedding night, like they were at ours! Also, Brian helped light our entire ballroom. Complete with up-lighting and Gobo lights throughout, he was able to turn the space into an absolutely stunning ballroom. The pictures turned out so well, and I think it was in part of Brian's lighting work. Overall, Brian was the most helpful, patient, nice, talented and professional vendor I had. He has a true interest in DJ'ing and it shows in his work. I have no doubt that I will refer Brian to several of my friends and brides-to-be. Thanks again, Brian, for making our night the success that it was. Couldn't have done it without you! Best, Stefanie & Ray

2016-07-01T10:26:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stefanie & Ray Your wedding was an absolute blast!! Unforgettable! Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Rea F

Brian was our favorite vendor. From the beginning, he was very responsive, and would go out of his way to answer our questions. The planning process can be stressful, and some vendors can add to that stress by being unresponsive or dismissing your concerns. Not Brian. He... Read More makes you feel like your wedding is just as important to him as it is to you. That's what made him such a joy to work with! We knew he had another weddings and events, but he always made us feel like a priority. Now let's talk about the music - Brian nailed it on the night of our reception! He did a great job of mixing some TOP 40 songs with old-school songs by Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc. All of our friends, young and old (the range was mid 20s to early 40s), were dancing and raving about our DJ. My parents, who were initially concerned that no one would dance, were too busy dancing with ALL of their friends. Even my 82-year-old grandmother was dancing! In fact, my husband and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we had a hard time leaving the dance floor to do anything else. I remember telling my husband that we should take some pictures in the photo booth but then Brian would play another great song and we'd be back on the dance floor once again (without the photo booth pictures). We also had Brian provide lighting for our event. Brian went to our venue THREE times to ensure that we were happy about the uplighting and the GOBO lighting. His first trip was approximately 6-7 months out from our wedding. Again, most vendors would have probably told us to wait a few more months. Not Brian. He went above and beyond to make sure that we liked the look of the dance floor, and that meant a lot to us. When we arrived at the venue, my bridesmaids couldn't wait to show me the dance floor because they thought it looked gorgeous! My MOH said, "When I first saw pictures, I thought it (dance floor)looked okay. But you have to see it now, it looks gorgeous!" I know that this was in large part due to Brian and his lighting. In short, book Brian for your wedding. Right. Now. Seriously, before someone else books him. He'll make sure you, your friends, and your family will have one heck of a party! THANK YOU BRIAN for everything!

2016-04-11T23:59:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rea & Justin! I am so happy to hear everyone had a great time. I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Lauren L

I cannot say enough good things about Brian. He was SO amazing and far exceeded our expectations. We gave him our main songs (like father-daughter dance, etc) last minute which did not seem to stress him out at all. He did such a good job of reading the crowd and getting people... Read More on the dance floor. He started with the slower, country songs to get people out on the dance floor and stepped it up as the night went on. He mixed the songs so well! We got so many compliments on how awesome our DJ was. As an unexpected bonus, he mic'ed up my fiance and the officiant before the ceremony AND emailed us the next day with audio from the vows and the toasts, which is so great because otherwise we wouldn't have that. We booked him about a year in advance and he books up fast so DO NOT WAIT to book him for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Christina C

Brian is simply amazing. I was in need of a wedding dj after being stood up by another dj we planned to meet. Well everything happens for a reason and that lead me to the knot.com where I saw all of Brian's reviews. Having a great DJ was an important part of our day, they can... Read More make or break a guests experience. I reached out to him and within 5 minutes he had responded and sent me all the info I wanted. When we met him in person, he understood, and executed, our expectations for music. We didn't want an empty dance floor and we wanted smooth song transitions. Brian helped us with our bridal party entrance; we wanted an NBA style intro and he did great with our script. His uplighting is beautiful. He pays so much attention to detail. We cannot thank him enough for his hard work. He made the planning process so much easier! I never had to wait more than a day to get a response to a question. BOOK him asap! We booked him almost a year in advance and with as many 5 star reviews as he has, you do not want to delay on booking! Thank you Brian!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Michelle N

Let me start by saying DJ BRIAN WEBER was AWESOME! Not only was he, professional and completely knowledgeable about his job he was on time (probably early) and he kept our guests musically engaged the entire night! **ADDED BONUS - after our wedding he surprised us with an email... Read More of some audio files of our wedding ceremony and the toasts! Wow! That was so special , we were not expecting that at all and now we can go back and listen to those amazing moments that he captured for us. We are so happy we made the decision to hire him. Thanks Brian, you did an outstanding job! Sincerely, Rob & Michelle Nascimento

2018-01-30T14:13:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michelle & Rob! I am happy to hear the audio files had a special meaning for you. Your vows were awesome. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of it at Pecan Springs Ranch.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Danielle M

Brian is the absolute BEST!!! Ever since the beginning when we first contacted him about being the DJ for our wedding he has been so informative and responds to you as quick as possible. He definitely made our wedding amazing with our song list and his awesome energy! If you... Read More are ever in need for a DJ for anything pick Brian!!! Again thank you so much Brian for making our wedding so memorable and amazing!!!

2018-01-30T14:16:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you Danielle & Eric! I couldn't be happier for the both of you! Your bridal entrance and ceremony was so memorable...I won't forget it! Thank you again for letting me be a part of it at One Eleven East.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Suzanne R

We cannot say enough about Brian. He was a highlight of our wedding day - from the ceremony music to keeping the party going for hours. From the moment we started planning, he was professional, easy to reach, and thorough. He went by the venue on his own to check it out, added... Read More uplighting to make the dance floor look extra awesome, and called us the week of to review all the details. It was flawless. We can’t wait to throw another party and call him back!!!

2018-01-30T14:11:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Suzanne & Nicholas! What a beautiful and fun evening at Hoffman Haus in Fredericksburg. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your wedding at such an amazing venue.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Lauren S

DJ Brian Webber did a fantastic job at our recent wedding. I never left the dance floor. We had people of all ages at our wedding and the dance floor was never empty (or even close to empty for that matter). I had given my MOH the role of helping me find a DJ and she stumbled... Read More upon Brian and was immediately impressed by his quick email responses and his level of professionalism. He answered all of our questions right away and even worked with me to find fun into music for my wedding party. He make your wedding as important to him as his own and it truly shows. He was very professional day of and had great ideas for how to keep the dance floor filled. He clearly knows what he is doing and we were beyond impressed with him. We’ve even joked around about having him be the DJ at some of our work parties since he was so easy to work with and did such a phenomenal job. Look no further DJ Brian Webber is your guy!

2018-01-16T18:19:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren & Jeff! What an awesome and beautiful wedding at Addison Grove! It was such a pleasure working with the both of you.

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Sarah C

Brian is AWESOME! Throughout the entire wedding process he was so professional, easy and fun to work with! I revised the song list probably ten times and it was never an issue. His transitions between songs flow so well and he can roll with the punches! My husband and his... Read More brother decided they wanted to karaoke/rap one of their favorite songs when it came on.. ran up to Brian to ask for a microphone and he didn’t miss a beat hooking them up. My husband and I wrote our own vows and Brian knew that was a huge part of our day so he sent the audio of our vows to us! He goes above and beyond to make your day special. Last but not least, he has great energy! Announcing our wedding party and us at the reception set a great mood for the entire evening! Thank you Brian for making our day so special!!

2018-01-16T17:28:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sarah & Chris! I had a blast with you all at Addison Grove. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Brandon M

Brian is one of the most genuine, friendly, and easygoing people you'll ever get the chance to meet - and he just so happens to be an incredibly talented DJ. His energy is contagious whether he's emceeing or mixing a song, and his thorough questionnaire set the stage for the... Read More evening. The ceremony was a breeze, the reception a walk in the park, and he kept our dance floor full all night long. Highly recommend you stop searching and hire DJ Brian for your wedding!

2018-01-03T01:24:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michelle & Brandon! What a way to end the year at Canyonwood Ridge. Your friends and family danced all night! Go Iowa State and Kansas haha. Thank You!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Jesse H

Perfect, perfect, perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Showed up on time with everything ready to go, covered the ceremony and reception with no hiccups! The wedding wouldn't have been the same without Brian! Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

2018-01-03T01:20:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much MacKenzie & Jesse! Such a beautiful wedding at Mercury Hall...thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of it. Your vows were absolutely awesome!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Katie R

Stop looking for DJs NOW. This is your guy. He's easy to work with, sweet and an incredibly talented DJ! My guests kept saying, "Your Dj is so good, we can't keep up!" He made the wedding day a breeze and the party amazing. So happy we found him and he was available for our big... Read More day!! Thank you Brian!!

2018-01-03T01:18:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie & Ian! What a beautiful wedding at Villa Antonia. The a cappella singers during your ceremony were so neat and unique. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Nikki W

Listen friend -- I am positive that Brian Weber is the best wedding DJ in the Austin area. Don't overthink this decision. My full-time job is as a musician, so I feel that I have the ability to speak into the musical IQ of this man. Brian's perspective in reading a dance floor... Read More is suberb. His ability to smoothly transition from song to song is incredible. His knack for bunching songs into genres to engage all ages on the dance floor is one-of-a-kind. I'm serious. According to my perspective and to multiple friends, he made our wedding the party of the year. Brian isn't just musically intelligent, he is incredibly organized, compassionate, attentive, and a good human being. The way he communicated and catered to our needs made wedding planning too easy. His questionairre is so comprehensive that it gives him the ability to see into the mind of the bride and groom, and be able to select songs and genres that they are wanting, whether they can articulate it or not. He is sincerely kind and wanted to serve my bride and I in any way possible. His pricing is incredibly affordable, and his value exceeds his cost, ten-fold. Brian was arguably the biggest win for my wife and I at our wedding. I would recommend him in the highest regard to anyone that asked.

2018-01-03T01:11:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kenny & Nikki! What an absolute blast at One Eleven East! You two are awesome. I definitely won't forget it!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Clark P

Selecting a DJ blind is not an easy process. I am sure every couple wants something at least slightly different and it is not easy to articulate exactly what you are looking for. Now that we are married and the biggest planning event I have ever been a part of is complete, I am... Read More happy to report that I feel extremely luck to have had him Brian DJ our wedding! 'DJ Brian' (as my now wife and I call him) was nothing short of amazing. He surpassed every expectation I had. He was incredibly responsive whenever we had a question or a request from him. I wanted to shorten the song that I danced with my mother to. My wife and I wanted to dance together for about 3 minutes. The song we selected happened to be over 4 minutes long! 'DJ Brian' was happy to shorten these songs and remove sections we simply did not want. He provided modified copies of these songs to us months in advance so that we could practice to the exact song we would dance to. 'DJ Brian' is an expert at seamless transitions. When dancing to an song, 'DJ Brian' will morph that song after its apex into another song and you will hardly know it happened. It's a really fun experience to somehow get to dance to several songs in just a few minutes. It also helps that I do not really know how to dance --- but I can fumble around during the BEST parts of a song far easier than knowing what to do as a song is starting/ending. He has samples of his seamless transitions and I highly recommend you listen to a few to get a taste of his style/abilities. 'DJ Brian' has an expert feel for the dance floor. He listens to your requests and responds to them. We were able to sneak in both the UT and Texas A&M fight songs to our wedding and they were definitely a hit :-). I think he played a great mix of songs to optimize activity on the dance floor. I was a bit worried that he might play too recent of songs for the guests or perhaps some music that might be perceived as inappropriate. 'DJ Brian' knows how to keep the music both appropriate to the crowd and classy. Again - I feel lucky that we found 'DJ Brian' and I am sure that you will feel the same.

2018-01-03T01:08:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Clark! You and Meredith are the best! I am glad we decided to do the A&M and UT fight songs at the end of the night! I had a blast!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Meredith J

Brian was hands down one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process / one of our favorite vendors to work with! From the very first time I emailed him, he was very quick to respond and answered all of our questions / concerns in their entirety. The... Read More song we wanted to have as our first dance was a little long... no problem for Brian! We emailed him and asked him where he thought he could shorten it and he made it absolute perfection. He made sure he had the right versions of our songs we needed and he definitely kept the party going all night long. All of our friends and family had a blast and loved his selections and the way he never stopped the music - it just kept right on rolling all through the night. I even told him my friends and I love a good early 2000's Boyband/Britney dance party and he made sure that we got it! He read the dance floor amazingly well and made sure to keep the party going. I DEFINITELY recommend working with Brian and if/when we ever have the need for a DJ, he's my first choice. He's professional, prompt, kind, and an awesome person all the way around!

2018-01-03T01:05:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Meredith! I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your wedding. Your vows were so special and it was such a beautiful wedding.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Mia S

It's good advice to meet with your vendors before booking them. I didn't do that with Brian though -- I just got such a good vibe from him from his very first email! He constantly communicated with us throughout our planning and was incredibly helpful when we didn't know what... Read More songs to choose for certain dances. We had a fun mix of songs going throughout the night, and even though we ended earlier than anticipated, he humored a groomsman and played a bunch of songs for the bridal party to have a sing and dance-along to when everyone else was gone. Brian really was a fantastic DJ (and fantastic human!) and I would have zero hesitation in recommending him! I trusted him at every step of the way, and that's a wonderful thing while planning a wedding! Thanks for being so great, Brian!

2017-12-20T23:54:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Mia & Andrew! You had a beautiful wedding at Texas Old Town. Your vows and the sing-along were awesome! I won't forget it!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Kerbie D

I’ve had the pleasure of working with Brian on a professional vendor level & now on a personal level for my own wedding... I cannot say enough great things! Brian is so wonderful and is the perfect choice for your special day or event. From the first email or phone... Read More communication you have with Brian, you can feel his energy and excitement. Brian’s “questionnaire” form made the playlist selection so easy! He even provided us with suggestions when we were having a hard time picking a “walk in” song. We have very particular taste in Texas country music and he was able to look into the artist names we provided to play their music for us. Brian kept our dance floor packed and all of our family & friends had a BLAST! We loved that Brian had packages to be there from the ceremony, to cocktail hour and throughout the reception. His uplighting in the reception added the perfect finishing touch. We also love his professional setup, multiple choices for attire & his great personality... perfect for announcing! If I ever need a DJ in the future, you can bet I’ll be calling Brian!

2017-12-06T14:10:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kerbie & Tanner! Your wedding was so much fun and you all picked out some awesome Texas Country music. Thank you again for everything.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Rebekah G

Where do I begin?! Brian was hands downs the perfect decision for our wedding. From our first inquiry call, Brian was incredibly professional, responsive, and comprehensive. He was incredibly speedy in responding to the many questions that presented themselves. He played a huge... Read More role in determining our lighting needs based on our venue layout, color scheme, and facilitated our GOBO purchase in such a stress free manner. His music guidance was top notch — and he even made a custom first dance mix that was incredible. He worked great alongside our fabulous coordinator and went above and beyond for us throughout the entire planning process as well as the day of. Not to mention, his DJ and Emcee skills were ideal, he is such a natural on the microphone and did a great job during each transition/announcement of our special day. Our dance floor was packed from the second he started his first song selection to the very last dance. We have received endless compliments on how great our DJ was — everyone had the BEST time dancing. I’ve already recommend Brian Weber to a few people, he’s a decision I would make over and over again. Already looking for Ryan and I’s next excuse to hire a DJ!

2017-12-04T23:22:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rebekah & Ryan. What an awesome wedding at Canyonwood Ridge! I am so happy to hear your friends and family had a great time. They danced all night! Your glow batons were an awesome idea and I can't thank you enough... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Stephanie M

My mother told me after the wedding that she hadn't been in the mood to dance but once the music started she couldn't resist because it was just so good. Everything about our music was perfect. From the ceremony to the reception that had people dancing all night long. Brian... Read More listened to our requests and put together a soundtrack that fit me and my husband to a tee (not the easiest task!) I would definitely recommend going with Brian. He's super easy to work with, friendly and he really cares about playing the right music for your wedding.

2017-11-29T16:34:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stephanie & Keith! I had an absolute blast at the Wildflower Barn with you all. Your playlist was awesome! So many great songs! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Amber A

Not sure how Brian and I haven't worked together until recently but as a wedding planner, I tend to stick with a select few DJs given they can really make or break an event. I get nervous when clients hire off the grid but in this case, I was introduced to great talent and... Read More professionalism. Brian is positive, helpful and just a good guy. I look forward to recommending him to future clients.

2017-11-29T16:40:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Amber! It was so great working with you for Shelby & Stephen's wedding at Camp Lucy! Thank you for helping make everything run so smoothly for them. I sincerely appreciate it.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Madiha A

Brian was absolutely amazing. We loved working with him. He is professional, responsive, and most importantly, he listened to all the small details we wanted. We highly recommend him!! He dj-ed our wedding and everything went so smoothly and everyone danced the night away.... Read More Thank you Brian for being so wonderful!!

2017-11-29T16:42:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Madiha & Brandon! What a night at 4.0 Cellars in Fredericksburg! I couldn't be happier for the both of you and can't wait to catch up you with all soon!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Victoria Q

If you're still searching for a DJ, look no further. Brian is seriously the best. Just like another review said, he was hands down the easiest vendor to work with. He's very prompt when responding and is helpful with any questions you might have. We added some up lighting to our... Read More reception hall along with a gobo monogram light - it was amazing and we got SO many compliments on it. I really could go on, but just know that it doesn't get better thank Brian!

2017-11-29T16:53:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Victoria & Jimmy! I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Canyonwood Ridge. What an awesome night and so much great music!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Doreen B

Brian was amazing to work with. He beat matched beautifully and was able to work in Israeli music into our reception. Our processional song was a bit complicated and he blended it beautifully. I can't recommend him enough.

2017-10-25T22:54:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Doreen & Alex! I had an absolute blast with you all at Villa Antonia. What a beautiful evening.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Stephanie S

If you are looking for a DJ for any event I would recommend Brian! He was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very responsive, answered all my questions and threw in suggestions for guidance. The music at our wedding was perfect and he was really able to read the crowd. He... Read More is truly a professional and helped my wedding day go as smoothly as possible. Thanks Brian!!

2017-10-23T21:23:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stephanie & Tony! I had a blast with you all at Zedler Mill. What a night!

Brian Weber

I love music. It is truly one of my passions. I began DJ'ing in 2008 at parties for friends, bars in downtown Austin, and then eventually weddings. I received such positive feedback from the couples that I decided to focus on weddings! My service is unique for weddings because I mix live with turntables. I beat-match songs and transition between them seamlessly to help keep your dance floor moving! Depending on the genres of music, beat-matching songs and mixing live helps keep your dance floor engaged, versus playing a song from start to finish at random like an iPod.