Customized Live Music Mixing For Your Big Day!

- Please visit www.djbrianweber.com for availability, videos, demo mixes & additional details! - My service is unique for weddings because I mix live with turntables. I beat-match songs and transition between them seamlessly to help keep your dance floor moving! Depending on the genres of music, beat-matching songs and mixing live helps keep your dance floor engaged, versus playing a song from start to finish at random like an iPod. I do my very best to read the dance floor and mix a variety of music based on your guests' response. My goal is for you & your guests to have a fun and stress-free event! - Top 40 Hits, Hip-Hop, Texas Country, Country, Oldies Classics, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, R&B, Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Bachata, Tejano, Reggaeton, Dance EDM - Over 400 weddings performed

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Austin, Central Texas, Texas Hill Country, Austin, TX Austin, Central Texas, Texas Hill Country, (512) 992-7865
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

Brian was by far the easiest person of our vendors to work with. We did up lighting, our logo and music with him. With Brian's prices on what he offered for the entire package, we would have been dumb not to go with him. We booked Brian really early in our wedding planning... Read More and he immediately wanted to meet us at the venue to go over everything. Unfortunately, with timing we never got to meet early but the fact that he wanted to meet so early to get everything perfect was beyond belief. Most vendors only want to meet a couple months before because they're too busy doing other things, but Brian provided that world class support from day one. I was a little nervous at first around our up lighting because I saw how the lighting companies could "work magic" at my specific venue so thought the only way to get that look was to spend thousands of dollars on just up lighting. Brian ensured me that his up lighting would look just as good and boy was he wrong, IT LOOKED BETTER! Our logo Brian asked me to send an image of the logo we wanted to use but also offered premade images as well. We found one online that I liked and he was excited to use it. A few months before our wedding, he DJ'ed at our venue and was able to snap a picture of our specific logo up and ready to go. That's when I officially started getting excited for the wedding. It looked fantastic with his equipment! Brian meet with us a few days before the wedding to go through everything at the venue, he demonstrated the lighting, our logo and where he would be for the DJ. I don't think I was officially excited until I saw all of the pieces go together from him. He let us play with the lighting until we found the exact color we wanted for each room (my venue had two separate rooms) and they came out exactly how I imagined it. Brian's mix of music was perfect and I honestly don't remember the dance floor not being empty. He was right when he said he reads the dance floor and plays music specifically on how people were dancing and moving. Brian has a great check list you submit before the wedding to make sure everything you want is played (or not played). It was Brian who put the cherry on top of my perfect day and I will continue to recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married. You seriously cannot go wrong by picking this guy to be apart of your big day!

2016-09-20T01:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Caroline & Ian! I sincerely appreciate your outstanding review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I am glad I could help. I still remember your vows, they were awesome!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Stefanie P

Hands down, my favorite vendor from our wedding! Brian Weber was INCREDIBLE. He went above and beyond what I was expecting and was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Brian is professional, talented, friendly and genuinely seems to care about his brides (which... Read More can be hard to find in some vendors) and he made everything so simple and perfect! I had a lot of crazy requests during our reception for Brian: wanting him to play with a live Saxophone player, wanting him to play international music, wanting a band to come in mid-way through the night-- and he managed to pull it all together in a way that was better than I could've even imagined. I wanted our guests to dance and party and I think Brian really listened to our preferences. I honestly do not think I have ever seen so many people dancing at the close of the wedding night, like they were at ours! Also, Brian helped light our entire ballroom. Complete with up-lighting and Gobo lights throughout, he was able to turn the space into an absolutely stunning ballroom. The pictures turned out so well, and I think it was in part of Brian's lighting work. Overall, Brian was the most helpful, patient, nice, talented and professional vendor I had. He has a true interest in DJ'ing and it shows in his work. I have no doubt that I will refer Brian to several of my friends and brides-to-be. Thanks again, Brian, for making our night the success that it was. Couldn't have done it without you! Best, Stefanie & Ray

2016-07-01T10:26:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stefanie & Ray Your wedding was an absolute blast!! Unforgettable! Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Rea F

Brian was our favorite vendor. From the beginning, he was very responsive, and would go out of his way to answer our questions. The planning process can be stressful, and some vendors can add to that stress by being unresponsive or dismissing your concerns. Not Brian. He... Read More makes you feel like your wedding is just as important to him as it is to you. That's what made him such a joy to work with! We knew he had another weddings and events, but he always made us feel like a priority. Now let's talk about the music - Brian nailed it on the night of our reception! He did a great job of mixing some TOP 40 songs with old-school songs by Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc. All of our friends, young and old (the range was mid 20s to early 40s), were dancing and raving about our DJ. My parents, who were initially concerned that no one would dance, were too busy dancing with ALL of their friends. Even my 82-year-old grandmother was dancing! In fact, my husband and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we had a hard time leaving the dance floor to do anything else. I remember telling my husband that we should take some pictures in the photo booth but then Brian would play another great song and we'd be back on the dance floor once again (without the photo booth pictures). We also had Brian provide lighting for our event. Brian went to our venue THREE times to ensure that we were happy about the uplighting and the GOBO lighting. His first trip was approximately 6-7 months out from our wedding. Again, most vendors would have probably told us to wait a few more months. Not Brian. He went above and beyond to make sure that we liked the look of the dance floor, and that meant a lot to us. When we arrived at the venue, my bridesmaids couldn't wait to show me the dance floor because they thought it looked gorgeous! My MOH said, "When I first saw pictures, I thought it (dance floor)looked okay. But you have to see it now, it looks gorgeous!" I know that this was in large part due to Brian and his lighting. In short, book Brian for your wedding. Right. Now. Seriously, before someone else books him. He'll make sure you, your friends, and your family will have one heck of a party! THANK YOU BRIAN for everything!

2016-04-11T23:59:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rea & Justin! I am so happy to hear everyone had a great time. I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Melissa R

I wish I could give Brian more than 5 stars! He was incredible and so easy to work with. He without a doubt made many details of our wedding so much smoother. Brian was quick to answer the many questions I had. He is professional and kind. I greatly enjoyed working with him, and... Read More it was a comfort to know that I didn't have to worry about the music or how things were going to flow because I had so much confidence in him. I think my husband and I stayed on the dance floor for over two hours at hour reception because the music was excellent and he knew exactly how to keep the crowd going. I would highly encourage booking Brian for your wedding or event. I feel like so many people say their wedding is a blur or they don't get to enjoy it all, and we had an absolute blast the entire time. He went above and beyond my expectations. I wish we could get married every weekend! Thank you Brian!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Esther M

We loved working with Brian at our wedding! He made sure everything ran smoothly, and even captured all of the important moments from our wedding. Though we weren't too sure about our music choices, Brian did a great job of choosing songs that made all the parts of the evening... Read More flow together. He also got everyone up and dancing on the dance floor, which made the night so fun!

2017-07-17T18:23:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Esther & Daniel! What a night at the Hummingbird House! Your ceremony was so memorable. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Mackenzie V

WOW!!! DJ Brian went above and beyond our expectations! From staying in constant communication with us leading up to our wedding, to adding personal touches to both our playlist and our reception, DJ Brian truly made our special day that much better. We cannot praise DJ Brian... Read More enough and we are truly grateful that he was able to be apart our special day!:)

2017-07-17T18:13:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mackenzie & Ryan! I had a blast at your wedding! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it at the Heritage House.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Krystyn B

Brian did an absolutely incredible job!! He went above and beyond, even showing up at 10am for rehearsal when our wedding didn't start until 5:30pm! He even made a fun mix for my dad and I's father daughter dance. The music during our wedding was the perfect noise level, not too... Read More loud to where you have to yell at your neighbor and not too quiet either! He was also great at announcing all the events like cake cutting, garter toss, etc. You won't regret having Brian as your DJ!

2017-07-17T17:28:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Krystyn & Casey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Your family did such a great job helping to decorate the venue in the morning. It looked amazing! Your father-daughter dance was awesome! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Justin P

Book Brian before someone else gets him! Brian was such a great choice for our DJ. Brian stood out to us because when we requested to meet him, he wanted to meet us at our outdoor venue because he had never been to it before. He is very personable, organized, and professional.... Read More He helped us decide where to set everything up and stuck with how we envisioned the day. Being outdoors and having several different areas we needed sound at (ceremony, dinner, dance floor) was a concern, but Brian handled it with ease. The wireless mic's were fantastic during the ceremony as all guest could hear us. They had no idea where the sound was coming from so he did a great job keeping the speakers out of site which I am sure made our photographer happy. During our dinner we had speeches/toasts and everyone could easily hear. Brian also surprised us with sending us the recordings of the toasts which was a great surprise that we got from him the next day. Once we got to dancing later in the night, Brian kept the dance floor moving all night. It only got better as the night went on. Everyone raved about the playlist and how much fun they had. Brian worked with us on putting together songs we wanted and put his own twist on things. Throughout the entire day, the music and sound was timed perfectly without any errors or issues. Thanks Brian!

2017-07-17T17:22:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Toni and Justin for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Le San Michele! What a night! It was a beautiful wedding and I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kendra L

Choosing your music/DJ can be one of the more stressful decisions for your wedding. You want everyone to have a blast, and the music is such a huge part of that. Brian was the absolute BEST. He seamlessly integrated our wide variety of musical requests, from Otis Redding and Sam... Read More Cooke, Vince Gill and George Strait, to Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen. He kept the dance floor full, and our friends and family up on their feet. He is so incredibly talented. You WILL NOT be disappointed by hiring him, he is fantastic. My hubby and I have already joked that of course we won't be having another wedding, but we plan on hiring him for our future kid's birthday parties! haha. He is awesome. You won't regret choosing him for your special day.

2017-06-17T02:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kendra & Spencer! I am really happy to hear everyone had a great time. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at King River Ranch. It was such a special night!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kristina C

Brian did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very easy to work with, friendly, and extremely professional. The music was always at the perfect volume for the ceremony, dinner, and reception, and he was prepared for everything! My new wife and I aren't really... Read More into dancing, so while we were outside playing lawn games at the reception, he kept the 10 or so people on the dance floor boogieing and they had a BLAST! If you are looking for a fun, energetic, and professional DJ for your wedding or other event, your search ends here with Brian!We could not be happier with his work, and give him our highest recommendation! - Jed and Kristina Leach

2017-06-17T03:02:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristina & Jed! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day at the Terrace Club. I can't wait to see the sunset photos that April took of you all when they are complete!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Crystal M

Brian was amazing! He was always quick to respond to emails. He's so well organized and was on top of it from the day we booked him. Brian really knows how to read a crowd. He played all the music we asked for and was great at playing music based on the songs we chose. He kept... Read More us dancing and our guests loved him! The best part was that he kept the party going outside in the 90 degree weather we had on our wedding day. Brian really goes out of his way to make sure he gives you the best service and you can tell he truly is passionate about what he does. We can't thank you enough for making our day so fun! We highly recommend Brian for any event!

2017-06-17T03:05:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Crystal & Ulises! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Ranch Austin. We made it a party! What a fun night!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Miranda S

Brian is an above and beyond sort of vendor. Not only is he a seriously gifted DJ, he sends his service over the top with incredible professionalism. Always quick to respond, always ready to help me fulfill any wishes regarding music or lights, and just such a genuinely good guy... Read More at all times. Thank you Brian for helping us fill the dance floor consistently through the night. 10/10, 100% recommend anyone use Brian as your event DJ!!!

2017-06-17T03:10:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Miranda & Vance! What a dance party! Your friends & family were awesome. I had a blast! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Marisol F

Brian gave an AWSOME performance at our wedding. He stayed very professional, and polite. He kept my dance floor moving from slow songs to up beat dance. He really knows his music and how to keep the crowd moving. Pricing was great. My family & friends even asked for his... Read More information so they can book him for there next celebration. It was the best night ever!!

2017-05-08T15:46:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marisol & Edward! I had a lot of fun with you all at Texas Old Town. The Jodeci song at the end of the night was awesome!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kathryn H

Brian was so fun!! He listened to us so well when we told him what we were looking for, but more importantly he kept the party going! I actually didn't leave the dance floor the whole night once the music started! If you want someone who plays great music and makes sure your... Read More night is worry-free this is your guy!

2017-05-08T01:40:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kathryn & Steven! I had a blast with you all at the Wildflower Center. What an awesome night...you all picked out some awesome songs!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 John B

Brian is professional and top notch. Everything is very organized and it was extremely easy working with him. Getting the music together for the wedding ended up being one of the least stressful and time consuming parts of planning our wedding. We filled out his form and walked... Read More through the timeline with him over the phone a week before the event, and everything went incredibly smooth. Brian seems comfortable with a wide range of music genres and the music at our wedding was widely complimented.

2017-05-02T00:57:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christina & John for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Canyonwood Ridge! I am happy to hear everything was stress-free for you all. I had a blast!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Anna B

Book DJ Brian Weber NOW. He is absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. He does everything to make sure he's prepared by working with and visiting the venue beforehand and giving us advice far in advance to put us at ease. Our wedding was beautiful and made complete by... Read More Brian's direction and song lineup. We could not have asked for a better DJ and MC for our big day, especially if (like us), you have rogue friends and relatives who need to be corralled. And don't get me started on the last hour of dance floor mix, it was completely and utterly perfect! His expertise had us all out there dancing until the very end. Long story short, DJ Brian Weber is a MUST HAVE. :)

2017-05-01T01:11:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Anna & Hayden! I had so much fun with your friends and family at Creekside. Thank you for the "thank you" voice message immediately after the wedding! That was awesome and incredibly kind of the both of you!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Ashley H

Where to start with DJ Brian Weber, he was amazing he made my wedding so fun! My wedding was 4/22 and I'm still getting complements on how the music was, my family and friends were asking for soundtracks because Brian mixed exactly what I wanted! Just a simple dance party with... Read More 90's music and he created magic.. I can't be more greatfull for Brian. Myself & my friends and family will never forget our wedding because of the music Brian provided! I HIGHLY recommend DJ Brian Weber! Thank you again for all the work you did in creating our playlist!! Love, Ashley + Kenny

2017-04-28T00:50:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley & Kenny! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding at the Union on Eighth. I had a blast playing the 90s hits with your friends & family. Please give Margaret my warmest thanks again. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Maricel D

Brian is the ultimate DJ! From the very beginning, he emailed me within minutes of contacting him, had an initial call the same day, and continued to show the same care and responsiveness until even after my wedding day. For example, he attended a site walk through as well as... Read More the rehearsal to make sure everything was good to go. He created a custom mix and recommended a fantastic choreographer (Taylor Rainbolt at Put Art in Your Heart) so that we could have a special first dance. He took a photo of what the gobo would look like and sent it to me ahead of time. He takes care of his clients and makes sure there is nothing to worry about (example: bringing his own tables and linens) and even helping us with other setup items. As far as his DJ skills - off the charts! We got so many compliments about his ability to keep people on the dance floor. The party was going until we HAD to leave the venue. Brian is super friendly, reliable, and responsiveness. Couldn't have gotten a better DJ. :)

2017-04-18T15:04:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maricel & Jason for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Ma Maison! Your first dance was awesome! It was such a fun night I couldn't be happier for the both of you!

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Maya C

I am so thrilled we had the opportunity to work with Brian as our DJ! We initially chose to meet with Brian because his website was so well put together. We could tell from the start that he was detailed, organized, and service oriented. On our fist meeting, he came all the way... Read More out to our venue because he had never DJed there before and wanted to get a feel for the space. He provided such an amazing first impression, and we knew right from the start he would be a pleasure to work with! From that meeting, up until the day of the wedding, Brian was always quick to answer questions, receptive to our suggestions, and extremely thorough in all his planning. I truly appreciated the fact that he took a good 30 min to talk to my husband and I the week before our wedding to make sure everything was correct (songs, name pronunciations, announcement information, etc). It really helped put us at ease at such a stressful time. The day of the wedding DJ Brian was there early (as he mentioned), all this equipment was set up and ready to go with no flaws. But the highlight of the night was truly the reception. Brian knew exactly how to read the crowd and had EVERYONE dancing! We absolutely loved working with Brian and highly recommend him :)

2017-04-17T14:11:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maya & Noah! Your wedding was beautiful! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 David S

Brian did an amazing job at our wedding! He was professional whenever we spoke and prompt with answering our questions. Brian was extremely well prepared. He arrived 3 hours early to ensure all of his equipment was setup/working properly and the wedding went off without a hitch.... Read More The dance floor was packed all night and Brian knew exactly what to play to keep it that way. Our guests were raving about him. Brian even sent my wife and I a recording of our vows the day after the wedding. We are so appreciative of that. He was easily my favorite vendor. I cannot recommend DJ Brian Weber enough!

2017-04-12T10:57:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Samantha & David! I had a blast with you all at Ma Maison. The Buffalo Bills shout song was awesome at the end of the night! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Allison C

Brian was an excellent DJ!! Matt & I spent a lot of time trying to find the perfect DJ for us, we booked Brian a little more than a year out and were not disappointed! We really appreciated working with him as we wanted to make our wedding day as perfect as we could and it... Read More happened. I feel a DJ can make or break a wedding and Brian successfully read the crowd and knew exactly what to play/not to play, etc. I had a lot of our friends come up to me and tell me how much they loved our DJ! Everyone was on the dance floor having a blast! He was very professional, very accommodating and a pleasure to do business with! You will not go wrong working with Brian! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! :)

2017-04-04T17:09:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Allison & Matthew! What a night at Pecan Springs! Thank you for letting me be a part of it. Haha..."Teach Me How to Dougie" was awesome. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Nathan K

Brian did an incredible job at our wedding! From the first time we emailed him to the ceremony itself, Brian was professional, prompt with his replies, and most importantly fun and engaging with his music. When looking for a wedding vendor, you're prepared to be in some manner... Read More of relationship for the months leading up to your event, and Brian absolutely pulled through on his end of the deal. Before our wedding (and as many others have already mentioned), Brian was always incredibly quick to respond to emails. Whether it was a question or a clarification, his response was always prompt and helpful. One of the other great things about Brian was that his website and initial emails were so thorough that a lot of our questions were answered before we even had to ask. It was nice to feel like he understood the importance of our wedding to us, and always made us feel like a priority even though I'm sure he had a number of other weddings on his schedule. Come the day of the ceremony, Brian was there right when he promised. Everything was set up flawlessly, and the music and mics worked without a hiccup. Our ceremony music was exactly as asked for, and we couldn't have asked him to do better if he'd wanted to. The major moment for any wedding DJ though is the reception, and here Brian truly shined. From the intro announcement, to dinner music, to the all important getting folks out on the dance floor, Brian transitioned everything perfectly. The mix was fun and kept people out and moving. Every song felt like the right choice for the moment in the night, and all our friends and family (and us of course!) had a ball. Brian was (and is) an amazing DJ, and played a huge part in making our wedding day a fantastic experience!

2017-03-27T23:51:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Anita & Nathan! What a night! Your ceremony music was awesome! I had a blast with you and your guests! They truly danced all night and I can't thank you enough.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Erin R

Brian was the best DJ EVER! Our dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone talked about how awesome our music was. We had a wide age range with our guests and he played a literally perfect mix during both dinner and throughout the entire reception. Brian was so... Read More flexible with us throughout the night and was a pleasure to work with. He's extremely professional, communicates promptly, and really talented at what he does. Music is such an important facet to every wedding and I'm so happy that we went with him! He truly made our night - highly recommend!

2017-03-27T14:44:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Erin & Zach for allowing me to be a part of it at The SPRINGS! It was such a beautiful day! Your first dance was awesome!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Kelley H

Brian did an amazing job at our wedding! He was easy to work with from the beginning and very professional. As the wedding got closer, he was very responsive to any questions we had and or changes we made on the fly. He did such I a great job at our wedding. I can't recommend... Read More Brian enough!

2017-03-22T07:45:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelley & Marshall! I had an absolute blast with you all! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Maria P

Our experience with Brian was amazing!! Our ceremony, special dances and open floor music was even better than what we imagined. He truly cared about our vision and hosted an excellent night for our family and friends.Huge thanks to Brian for being such a special and important... Read More part of our wedding on 2-24-17. It was definitely fun and entertaining the ENTIRE night! Brian more than exceeded our expectations and we recommend him to anyone looking for a GREAT DJ for your event!!

2017-03-03T01:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maria & Jorge! I had an absolute blast with your friends and family. Your "Mandolin" dance was awesome haha! It was definitely one of a kind! Thank you again.

Brian Weber

I love music. It is truly one of my passions. I began DJ'ing in 2008 at parties for friends, bars in downtown Austin, and then eventually weddings. I received such positive feedback from the couples that I decided to focus on weddings! My service is unique for weddings because I mix live with turntables. I beat-match songs and transition between them seamlessly to help keep your dance floor moving! Depending on the genres of music, beat-matching songs and mixing live helps keep your dance floor engaged, versus playing a song from start to finish at random like an iPod.