Customized Live Music Mixing For Your Big Day!

- Please visit www.djbrianweber.com for availability, videos, demo mixes & additional details! - My service is unique for weddings because I mix live with turntables. I beat-match songs and transition between them seamlessly to help keep your dance floor moving! Depending on the genres of music, beat-matching songs and mixing live helps keep your dance floor engaged, versus playing a song from start to finish at random like an iPod. I do my very best to read the dance floor and mix a variety of music based on your guests' response. My goal is for you & your guests to have a fun and stress-free event! - Top 40 Hits, Hip-Hop, Texas Country, Country, Oldies Classics, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, R&B, Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, Bachata, Tejano, Reggaeton, Dance EDM - Over 400 weddings performed

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Austin, Central Texas, Texas Hill Country, Austin, TX Austin, Central Texas, Texas Hill Country, (512) 992-7865
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/19/2016

Brian was by far the easiest person of our vendors to work with. We did up lighting, our logo and music with him. With Brian's prices on what he offered for the entire package, we would have been dumb not to go with him. We booked Brian really early in our wedding planning... Read More and he immediately wanted to meet us at the venue to go over everything. Unfortunately, with timing we never got to meet early but the fact that he wanted to meet so early to get everything perfect was beyond belief. Most vendors only want to meet a couple months before because they're too busy doing other things, but Brian provided that world class support from day one. I was a little nervous at first around our up lighting because I saw how the lighting companies could "work magic" at my specific venue so thought the only way to get that look was to spend thousands of dollars on just up lighting. Brian ensured me that his up lighting would look just as good and boy was he wrong, IT LOOKED BETTER! Our logo Brian asked me to send an image of the logo we wanted to use but also offered premade images as well. We found one online that I liked and he was excited to use it. A few months before our wedding, he DJ'ed at our venue and was able to snap a picture of our specific logo up and ready to go. That's when I officially started getting excited for the wedding. It looked fantastic with his equipment! Brian meet with us a few days before the wedding to go through everything at the venue, he demonstrated the lighting, our logo and where he would be for the DJ. I don't think I was officially excited until I saw all of the pieces go together from him. He let us play with the lighting until we found the exact color we wanted for each room (my venue had two separate rooms) and they came out exactly how I imagined it. Brian's mix of music was perfect and I honestly don't remember the dance floor not being empty. He was right when he said he reads the dance floor and plays music specifically on how people were dancing and moving. Brian has a great check list you submit before the wedding to make sure everything you want is played (or not played). It was Brian who put the cherry on top of my perfect day and I will continue to recommend him to everyone I know who is getting married. You seriously cannot go wrong by picking this guy to be apart of your big day!

2016-09-20T01:04:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Caroline & Ian! I sincerely appreciate your outstanding review! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and I am glad I could help. I still remember your vows, they were awesome!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Stefanie P

Hands down, my favorite vendor from our wedding! Brian Weber was INCREDIBLE. He went above and beyond what I was expecting and was so easy to work with throughout the entire process. Brian is professional, talented, friendly and genuinely seems to care about his brides (which... Read More can be hard to find in some vendors) and he made everything so simple and perfect! I had a lot of crazy requests during our reception for Brian: wanting him to play with a live Saxophone player, wanting him to play international music, wanting a band to come in mid-way through the night-- and he managed to pull it all together in a way that was better than I could've even imagined. I wanted our guests to dance and party and I think Brian really listened to our preferences. I honestly do not think I have ever seen so many people dancing at the close of the wedding night, like they were at ours! Also, Brian helped light our entire ballroom. Complete with up-lighting and Gobo lights throughout, he was able to turn the space into an absolutely stunning ballroom. The pictures turned out so well, and I think it was in part of Brian's lighting work. Overall, Brian was the most helpful, patient, nice, talented and professional vendor I had. He has a true interest in DJ'ing and it shows in his work. I have no doubt that I will refer Brian to several of my friends and brides-to-be. Thanks again, Brian, for making our night the success that it was. Couldn't have done it without you! Best, Stefanie & Ray

2016-07-01T10:26:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Stefanie & Ray Your wedding was an absolute blast!! Unforgettable! Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Rea F

Brian was our favorite vendor. From the beginning, he was very responsive, and would go out of his way to answer our questions. The planning process can be stressful, and some vendors can add to that stress by being unresponsive or dismissing your concerns. Not Brian. He... Read More makes you feel like your wedding is just as important to him as it is to you. That's what made him such a joy to work with! We knew he had another weddings and events, but he always made us feel like a priority. Now let's talk about the music - Brian nailed it on the night of our reception! He did a great job of mixing some TOP 40 songs with old-school songs by Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc. All of our friends, young and old (the range was mid 20s to early 40s), were dancing and raving about our DJ. My parents, who were initially concerned that no one would dance, were too busy dancing with ALL of their friends. Even my 82-year-old grandmother was dancing! In fact, my husband and I enjoyed ourselves so much that we had a hard time leaving the dance floor to do anything else. I remember telling my husband that we should take some pictures in the photo booth but then Brian would play another great song and we'd be back on the dance floor once again (without the photo booth pictures). We also had Brian provide lighting for our event. Brian went to our venue THREE times to ensure that we were happy about the uplighting and the GOBO lighting. His first trip was approximately 6-7 months out from our wedding. Again, most vendors would have probably told us to wait a few more months. Not Brian. He went above and beyond to make sure that we liked the look of the dance floor, and that meant a lot to us. When we arrived at the venue, my bridesmaids couldn't wait to show me the dance floor because they thought it looked gorgeous! My MOH said, "When I first saw pictures, I thought it (dance floor)looked okay. But you have to see it now, it looks gorgeous!" I know that this was in large part due to Brian and his lighting. In short, book Brian for your wedding. Right. Now. Seriously, before someone else books him. He'll make sure you, your friends, and your family will have one heck of a party! THANK YOU BRIAN for everything!

2016-04-11T23:59:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rea & Justin! I am so happy to hear everyone had a great time. I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of it!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Ashley M

Wow! What an incredible DJ and person Brian Weber is. When we first started planning our wedding we had originally booked with a different DJ. About 2 months before the wedding our DJ emailed us and let us know he was moving, and would not be able to work with us...ahh! Our... Read More venue suggested Brian, and I am so glad they did! As soon as I contacted Brian he immediately responded and was ready to help us. His pricing was outstanding, and he was always available whenever I reached out to him. Brian was very detailed oriented, and very professional throughout the entire planning process and day of. He was very attentive and responsive to any concern or idea I had, even when I decided to add lighting a few days before our wedding. Brian was by far one of the kindest and easiest vendors to work with. The dance floor was going all night long thanks to his music magic. Brian not only provided a memorable night for my husband and I, but for all our guests as well. So many of our friends and family have continually told us that they had more fun at our wedding than they have had in a long time. I cannot sing Brian's praises enough, or thank him enough for all of his outstanding work.

2017-09-18T17:39:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley & Chad! I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Canyonwood Ridge. It definitely was such a memorable night I won't forget it.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Pooja C

Brian was hands down the best decision we made! He had great communication, competitive pricing, and is amazing at what he does! Brian met us at the venue before the wedding so we could try out different uplight colors, and walk through everything we wanted for the day of. We... Read More didn't have a day of coordinator, and Brian made every single announcement to make sure the timeline went smoothly! He made the whole reception completely stress free for me. EVERY song Brian put on was amazing. We had so many guests come up to us and say that he is the best DJ they have heard! It is not an easy job to please a huge crowd, and Brian did it effortlessly. He went above in beyond to make sure everything was perfect. BOOK HIM. You will not regret it!!

2017-09-15T00:18:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Pooja & Richard! I had a blast with you all at Texas Old Town. Y'all were so kind to work with I couldn't be happier for the both of you.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Justin P

Brian was a HUGE part of making our wedding day such a success! My friends and family were raving all night about how incredible the music was, and how expertly mixed the tracks were. Brian took our song requests and created such a great party atmosphere, it was exactly what we... Read More wanted! I'm sure a lot of people say it, but our wedding has by far been our favorite to attend, and thats largely in part to Brian Weber!! Thank you, Brian, so much for helping to give us the best night of our lives!

2017-09-11T23:35:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nicole & Justin! I had an absolute blast with you all at Memory Lane. Your first dance was awesome and so unique! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Alexandria S

So sweet! :) worth every penny!

2017-08-23T23:49:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alexandria & Skyler! Your ceremony was one of a kind and absolutely beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Canyonwood Ridge!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Michael P

Brian Weber was fantastic at all stages of our wedding. He was professional and organized, and created a music set based on our music preferences--there was not one bad song throughout the night. Moreover, Brian obtained and played all of our special requests for music, and... Read More even accommodated our last minute changes the day of the wedding. Brian was perfect announcing the wedding party's entrance into the reception, and did a fantastic job transitioning and mashing up the music. His lights were also amazing. We highly recommend Brian--countless guests said our wedding was one of the funnest they have been to, and Brian played a large role in that.

2017-08-24T00:14:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenelle & Michael! What an amazing party at Camp Lucy! I didn't want it to end haha. You all danced all night. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 David M

Brian was so enjoyable to work with! He was great about communicating with us, answered every question we had, and never for a second made us doubt him! The music at our wedding was perfect, seamless transitions and he made the dance floor a fun place to be!

2017-07-31T14:14:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kelsey & David! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. The music you picked out was perfect!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Susan E

We used him because he is an in house DJ for Memory Lane Event Center and he did an AMAZING job! We had looked at a DJ that was double the cost and I am so glad we went with Brian instead! I was so worried because with all the stress of wedding planning, the DJ form was... Read More something I did not put my full attention and effort into at all. My form was only partially complete, so I just submitted it thinking I would put more into it later and never did. He called me a couple days before the wedding and we had a quick talk about what I wanted. I heard great things, so I trusted him to figure it out and boy did he! He was able to feel out the crowd and they LOVED him! He played such great music all night and did a great job entertaining the crowd! There wasn't a moment where the dance floor wasn't packed. We loved him and HIGHLY recommend him!

2017-07-31T12:49:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Susan & Matt! Your wedding was a blast! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of it at Memory Lane.

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Melissa R

I wish I could give Brian more than 5 stars! He was incredible and so easy to work with. He without a doubt made many details of our wedding so much smoother. Brian was quick to answer the many questions I had. He is professional and kind. I greatly enjoyed working with him, and... Read More it was a comfort to know that I didn't have to worry about the music or how things were going to flow because I had so much confidence in him. I think my husband and I stayed on the dance floor for over two hours at hour reception because the music was excellent and he knew exactly how to keep the crowd going. I would highly encourage booking Brian for your wedding or event. I feel like so many people say their wedding is a blur or they don't get to enjoy it all, and we had an absolute blast the entire time. He went above and beyond my expectations. I wish we could get married every weekend! Thank you Brian!

2017-07-21T00:49:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Melissa & Andrew! What an awesome night at Camp Lucy! Your friends and family danced all night! It was such a pleasure working with you and your family.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Esther M

We loved working with Brian at our wedding! He made sure everything ran smoothly, and even captured all of the important moments from our wedding. Though we weren't too sure about our music choices, Brian did a great job of choosing songs that made all the parts of the evening... Read More flow together. He also got everyone up and dancing on the dance floor, which made the night so fun!

2017-07-17T18:23:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Esther & Daniel! What a night at the Hummingbird House! Your ceremony was so memorable. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Mackenzie V

WOW!!! DJ Brian went above and beyond our expectations! From staying in constant communication with us leading up to our wedding, to adding personal touches to both our playlist and our reception, DJ Brian truly made our special day that much better. We cannot praise DJ Brian... Read More enough and we are truly grateful that he was able to be apart our special day!:)

2017-07-17T18:13:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mackenzie & Ryan! I had a blast at your wedding! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it at the Heritage House.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Krystyn B

Brian did an absolutely incredible job!! He went above and beyond, even showing up at 10am for rehearsal when our wedding didn't start until 5:30pm! He even made a fun mix for my dad and I's father daughter dance. The music during our wedding was the perfect noise level, not too... Read More loud to where you have to yell at your neighbor and not too quiet either! He was also great at announcing all the events like cake cutting, garter toss, etc. You won't regret having Brian as your DJ!

2017-07-17T17:28:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Krystyn & Casey! It was an absolute pleasure working with you at the Springs in Georgetown. Your family did such a great job helping to decorate the venue in the morning. It looked amazing! Your father-daughter dance was awesome! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Justin P

Book Brian before someone else gets him! Brian was such a great choice for our DJ. Brian stood out to us because when we requested to meet him, he wanted to meet us at our outdoor venue because he had never been to it before. He is very personable, organized, and professional.... Read More He helped us decide where to set everything up and stuck with how we envisioned the day. Being outdoors and having several different areas we needed sound at (ceremony, dinner, dance floor) was a concern, but Brian handled it with ease. The wireless mic's were fantastic during the ceremony as all guest could hear us. They had no idea where the sound was coming from so he did a great job keeping the speakers out of site which I am sure made our photographer happy. During our dinner we had speeches/toasts and everyone could easily hear. Brian also surprised us with sending us the recordings of the toasts which was a great surprise that we got from him the next day. Once we got to dancing later in the night, Brian kept the dance floor moving all night. It only got better as the night went on. Everyone raved about the playlist and how much fun they had. Brian worked with us on putting together songs we wanted and put his own twist on things. Throughout the entire day, the music and sound was timed perfectly without any errors or issues. Thanks Brian!

2017-07-17T17:22:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Toni and Justin for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Le San Michele! What a night! It was a beautiful wedding and I can't thank you enough for letting me be a part of it.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Kendra L

Choosing your music/DJ can be one of the more stressful decisions for your wedding. You want everyone to have a blast, and the music is such a huge part of that. Brian was the absolute BEST. He seamlessly integrated our wide variety of musical requests, from Otis Redding and Sam... Read More Cooke, Vince Gill and George Strait, to Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen. He kept the dance floor full, and our friends and family up on their feet. He is so incredibly talented. You WILL NOT be disappointed by hiring him, he is fantastic. My hubby and I have already joked that of course we won't be having another wedding, but we plan on hiring him for our future kid's birthday parties! haha. He is awesome. You won't regret choosing him for your special day.

2017-06-17T02:59:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kendra & Spencer! I am really happy to hear everyone had a great time. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at King River Ranch. It was such a special night!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kristina C

Brian did a fantastic job at our wedding! He was very easy to work with, friendly, and extremely professional. The music was always at the perfect volume for the ceremony, dinner, and reception, and he was prepared for everything! My new wife and I aren't really... Read More into dancing, so while we were outside playing lawn games at the reception, he kept the 10 or so people on the dance floor boogieing and they had a BLAST! If you are looking for a fun, energetic, and professional DJ for your wedding or other event, your search ends here with Brian!We could not be happier with his work, and give him our highest recommendation! - Jed and Kristina Leach

2017-06-17T03:02:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kristina & Jed! Thank you for letting me be a part of your day at the Terrace Club. I can't wait to see the sunset photos that April took of you all when they are complete!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Crystal M

Brian was amazing! He was always quick to respond to emails. He's so well organized and was on top of it from the day we booked him. Brian really knows how to read a crowd. He played all the music we asked for and was great at playing music based on the songs we chose. He kept... Read More us dancing and our guests loved him! The best part was that he kept the party going outside in the 90 degree weather we had on our wedding day. Brian really goes out of his way to make sure he gives you the best service and you can tell he truly is passionate about what he does. We can't thank you enough for making our day so fun! We highly recommend Brian for any event!

2017-06-17T03:05:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you Crystal & Ulises! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Ranch Austin. We made it a party! What a fun night!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Miranda S

Brian is an above and beyond sort of vendor. Not only is he a seriously gifted DJ, he sends his service over the top with incredible professionalism. Always quick to respond, always ready to help me fulfill any wishes regarding music or lights, and just such a genuinely good guy... Read More at all times. Thank you Brian for helping us fill the dance floor consistently through the night. 10/10, 100% recommend anyone use Brian as your event DJ!!!

2017-06-17T03:10:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Miranda & Vance! What a dance party! Your friends & family were awesome. I had a blast! Thank you again.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Marisol F

Brian gave an AWSOME performance at our wedding. He stayed very professional, and polite. He kept my dance floor moving from slow songs to up beat dance. He really knows his music and how to keep the crowd moving. Pricing was great. My family & friends even asked for his... Read More information so they can book him for there next celebration. It was the best night ever!!

2017-05-08T15:46:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marisol & Edward! I had a lot of fun with you all at Texas Old Town. The Jodeci song at the end of the night was awesome!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Kathryn H

Brian was so fun!! He listened to us so well when we told him what we were looking for, but more importantly he kept the party going! I actually didn't leave the dance floor the whole night once the music started! If you want someone who plays great music and makes sure your... Read More night is worry-free this is your guy!

2017-05-08T01:40:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kathryn & Steven! I had a blast with you all at the Wildflower Center. What an awesome night...you all picked out some awesome songs!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 John B

Brian is professional and top notch. Everything is very organized and it was extremely easy working with him. Getting the music together for the wedding ended up being one of the least stressful and time consuming parts of planning our wedding. We filled out his form and walked... Read More through the timeline with him over the phone a week before the event, and everything went incredibly smooth. Brian seems comfortable with a wide range of music genres and the music at our wedding was widely complimented.

2017-05-02T00:57:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Christina & John for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Canyonwood Ridge! I am happy to hear everything was stress-free for you all. I had a blast!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Anna B

Book DJ Brian Weber NOW. He is absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. He does everything to make sure he's prepared by working with and visiting the venue beforehand and giving us advice far in advance to put us at ease. Our wedding was beautiful and made complete by... Read More Brian's direction and song lineup. We could not have asked for a better DJ and MC for our big day, especially if (like us), you have rogue friends and relatives who need to be corralled. And don't get me started on the last hour of dance floor mix, it was completely and utterly perfect! His expertise had us all out there dancing until the very end. Long story short, DJ Brian Weber is a MUST HAVE. :)

2017-05-01T01:11:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Anna & Hayden! I had so much fun with your friends and family at Creekside. Thank you for the "thank you" voice message immediately after the wedding! That was awesome and incredibly kind of the both of you!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Ashley H

Where to start with DJ Brian Weber, he was amazing he made my wedding so fun! My wedding was 4/22 and I'm still getting complements on how the music was, my family and friends were asking for soundtracks because Brian mixed exactly what I wanted! Just a simple dance party with... Read More 90's music and he created magic.. I can't be more greatfull for Brian. Myself & my friends and family will never forget our wedding because of the music Brian provided! I HIGHLY recommend DJ Brian Weber! Thank you again for all the work you did in creating our playlist!! Love, Ashley + Kenny

2017-04-28T00:50:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ashley & Kenny! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding at the Union on Eighth. I had a blast playing the 90s hits with your friends & family. Please give Margaret my warmest thanks again. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Maricel D

Brian is the ultimate DJ! From the very beginning, he emailed me within minutes of contacting him, had an initial call the same day, and continued to show the same care and responsiveness until even after my wedding day. For example, he attended a site walk through as well as... Read More the rehearsal to make sure everything was good to go. He created a custom mix and recommended a fantastic choreographer (Taylor Rainbolt at Put Art in Your Heart) so that we could have a special first dance. He took a photo of what the gobo would look like and sent it to me ahead of time. He takes care of his clients and makes sure there is nothing to worry about (example: bringing his own tables and linens) and even helping us with other setup items. As far as his DJ skills - off the charts! We got so many compliments about his ability to keep people on the dance floor. The party was going until we HAD to leave the venue. Brian is super friendly, reliable, and responsiveness. Couldn't have gotten a better DJ. :)

2017-04-18T15:04:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maricel & Jason for allowing me to be a part of your wedding at Ma Maison! Your first dance was awesome! It was such a fun night I couldn't be happier for the both of you!

Brian Weber

I love music. It is truly one of my passions. I began DJ'ing in 2008 at parties for friends, bars in downtown Austin, and then eventually weddings. I received such positive feedback from the couples that I decided to focus on weddings! My service is unique for weddings because I mix live with turntables. I beat-match songs and transition between them seamlessly to help keep your dance floor moving! Depending on the genres of music, beat-matching songs and mixing live helps keep your dance floor engaged, versus playing a song from start to finish at random like an iPod.