Chris Brown - DJ & MC

Your wedding is the most important day. Having the right music and right mood is something I take a lot of pride in making sure is perfect for you & your wedding guests. We take the worrying about your entertainment away and make sure your special day is a day you will always remember.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Dallas, TX Dallas / Ft. Worth (214) 662-5376

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Kelly S

My husband and I hired Chris Brown to DJ our wedding, September 2017. He came to our prep meeting well prepared with his timeline for the big day & song suggestions. Throughout the entire process he was so prompt, courteous, and easy to work with. He was always just an email... Read More away when I had random "I've never done this before" wedding question or needed (another) song suggestion. He made the entire day go so smooth – from the wedding ceremony, reception, and even rallying up our rowdy attendees for our sparkler send off. We really enjoyed working with Chris and highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Victoria B

Chris Brown is simply the best in the business. Working with Chris was an absolute pleasure, as he proved time and time again that he was willing to go out of his way to make our wedding day incredible. Our initial meeting with him lasted about an hour, where he took notes on... Read More our song preferences and made valuable suggestions to our wedding day agenda. His music selection was perfectly customized to our preferences, and he cut the music for all of our dances to our desired length. Chris had the idea to have me join in with my husband and stepdaughter during their Father-Daughter dance, and it was one of the most tender moments of our wedding which we would not have had without him. He also recommended using a football for my sports-loving husband's garter toss (for which Chris provided him our duplicate garter just seconds before). His preparedness and top-quality service differentiate him from the rest. I would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a DJ, and would advise you to end your search here.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Sara P

My husband and I met DJ Chris Brown at a bridal show and we were impressed from the start. He has a great personality and knows where he is doing. We were looking for a DJ who could do it all and he was it. My husband is a big Texas country fan and we were worried we wouldn’t... Read More find a DJ who fit our style. DJ Chris knows his music and was a great MC. He helped us with the planning of the timeline songs and all. You cannot go wrong with this guy. He is worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/18/2018 Erin H

Chris was awesome! Everyone had a wonderful time. Even I never wanted to leave the dance floor and I am not a dancer lol. Chris helped to make my wedding perfect by making the music fun and always interesting. He also did the music for my ceremony and it was absolutely perfect.... Read More I would use DJ Chris Brown again in a heartbeat and would recommend him for any occasion.

Reviewed on 4/08/2018 Aubrey K

Chris Brown did a beyond phenomenal job as our MC/DJ at our wedding. I was in a wedding for a friend where he was working and that's how I discovered him! I knew he would be amazing and I had to get him! Chris was always timely, a good communicator, and willing to go above and... Read More beyond to make sure our wedding music was perfect! He has so much energy and is calm, cool, and collected when running "the show". I could not recommend him any higher to other people! I never had to worry about awkward songs being played or things going wrong as him as our DJ because he was so thorough! Hire him!

Reviewed on 4/05/2018 Bethany C

Chris was always very easy to get in touch with by email, phone, or text. Always got back to me quickly. He is very well-experienced and was able to offer so much advice and guidance on things we hadn't even considered, he thinks of everything! He really takes charge of... Read More everything like getting in touch with your vendors and having a perfect itinerary for the day of the wedding. There are so many things to do for your wedding but we really felt a huge load lifted off our shoulders after the first time we met with Chris. Our wedding reception couldn't have been as fun, smooth, and stress-free without him. HIGHLY recommend!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Lizzy L

Chris was awesome every step of the way. He helped keep everything running smoothly on my wedding day. He even helped me with my pre wedding jitters before the ceremony.

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Nicole E

Holy cow! Chris was so awesome!! He made the whole night go super smooth! He was on top of his game from the moment we booked him!! I would get him again a thousand times!!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Cami C

I highly recommend Chris as your DJ! He was FANTASTIC! Not only did he play great dance music, he was great at getting the guests involved and on the dance floor. He was also very helpful to all the other vendors. This was our first big wedding to plan so we were clueless.... Read More But no worries, Chris took care of everything. He had great input on the schedule of the reception, and really knew what would flow seamlessly. We will def plan my next daughter's wedding around Chris' schedule!! THANK YOU CHRIS!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Kelli K

Where do we begin. First off, Chris is an extremely approachable man who takes his job seriously. After my sitting with him for my wedding plan it became clear that Chris does more than just push buttons. He was instrumental in planning several aspects of the ceremony and... Read More reception, all the while making sure we got what we wanted. He is a man of focus with a back-up plan for any eventuality. Our original photographer was unable to attend due to an emergency and cancelled the day before. When I told Chris what happened he simply said, ‘give a minute’. 2 minutes later he had 2 or 3 photographers on stand-by to fill in the role. This is what you get when you Hire Chris Brown. You get someone who goes way above the line of duty and makes it his personal responsibility to make YOUR day the BEST DAY. I will never forget how he was also a good emotional support for me as the time to the ceremony approached. You will not regret working with this guy, he is simply the best there is. Thank you Chris, for your contribution to the best day of my life. -Raul and Kelli Morales

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Erin G

I highly recommend Chris. He goes above and beyond. From helping with music selection to making sure your bridal party is in the correct order. He gets the guest involved and makes sure everyone is having a good time. I'm very glad we chose him.

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Tina W

Look no further!!! Chris Brown is the absolute best DJ you could ever find for your perfect day! He keeps the party alive and basically doubles as a wedding coordinator by keeping the reception moving and flowing all night! Thank you Chris Brown for giving our bride, groom and... Read More guests a night they’ll never forget!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Melodi B

Chris was amazing! We met before and he had great song ideas for me and took all of my ideas, too, for the playlist. He was very professional and fun! I had the best reception and it was pretty much all due to Chris!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Katherine C

DJ Chris Brown was amazing! My groom and I lived out of town and had limited days to meet and set up the details for the reception and Chris was beyond flexible to make our meetings work. In addition he was an amazing MC during the wedding reception itself and would always check... Read More in on us during the event to ensure we were on track. In addition, his song requests prior to the wedding really helped us brain storm and pick songs we wanted for the big day. He was amazing and he really made our wedding day special!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Leisha W

Okay Y'all! When I first met Chris at the South Fork Ranch Bridal Show... The first thing he said to me was "Girl you okay? You look a little overwhelmed and stressed." let me just say I was! He took me under his wing calmed me down and gave me the 411 on vendors, how to handle... Read More the bridal show, and how to handle my emotions from getting to unbearable! I booked him the next afternoon! His prices were amazing and he is dang good DJ! Chris is very professional and has a great heart to help brides and couples on their big day! Let me just say I told him he had pretty much free reign and he killed it! The intro for my bridal party was LEGIT and all night he knew the mood of what was going on and when we needed a pump up or a cool down! All my guests had said that was the most fun wedding they had been to in a really long time! Personally that would not of been the case if it wasn't for Chris! So I would highly recommend if you are questioning on booking him don't just do because he will be a saving grace to you and your Wedding! (High Five!)

Reviewed on 10/13/2017

DJ Chris Brown was absolutely phenomenal and we didn't want the party to end!! He was very easy to work with and very accommodating to any music that we wanted to play all through the night of our wedding. It was all set up for us the day of the wedding we never worried about... Read More how the night would flow Chris was just on it!! He made sure that the reception stayed hyped and fun all night! Not only is he a great DJ he gave us some wonderful suggestions for photography and wedding cakes he was very helpful. We got to sit down with him before the wedding and he went through every detail with us on how our night would go and every song selection we wanted. He is a no brainer for anyone that is looking for a DJ!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Peter S

DJ Chris Brown made the logistics of our wedding day smooth and carefree. He provided lighting, speakers, and microphones for the ceremony and helped keep the timeline moving at a nice pace. My bride and I particularly loved his suggestion of a "Last Dance" which we found... Read More relaxing and romantic after the stress of the other responsibilities. Fair rates and easy to work with. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

Chris was great!! He was super helpful during the process and answered all of my questions quickly. He walked us through the day, helped keep everything on track and did an amazing job with the reception music! Our guest had the best time and everyone commented on how great... Read More the music was! Thank you Chris!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alyssa D

We loved using Chris for our wedding! He is seriously the best! From our first meeting he was funny, kind, professional, and was always making sure everything was going smoothly. He was truly almost a wedding coordinator in terms of making sure I was happy with everything, and... Read More making sure that the day of everything was running smoothly. I cannot recommend him highly enough! We love him!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Maci J

Chris is AMAZING! He had been the DJ for multiple weddings we had attended, and he was so fun at those. We met with him and discussed we wanted one giant dance party- and boy did he deliver. I was so pleased with song choice, personality, and professionalism with Chris. I would... Read More recommend him again!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Shantal P

Chris was AWESOME. He was very thorough and organized, had a really diverse music library, and was just fun to work with. He's more than a DJ- he truly facilitated the flow of the evening and made sure that my husband and I were happy the whole time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!! Worth... Read More every penny and surprised he doesn't charge more.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Andrea L

Seriously the best DJ we could have asked for. He was so awesome at making sure everything was just the way we wanted it to be. He was able to remain in control of the night without being pushy or making it be anything but about us. He was so helpful the entire night asking if... Read More

we needed anything. It was so nice to work with someone who was so professional but so friendly at the same time!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Melissa M

Chris was an AMAZING DJ for my wedding this past month, he kept the party going until the very end and was more than accommodating to all of our requests. He worked very closely with us to make sure our reception ran smoothly and even helped put out a few mini fires along the... Read More way. My husband and I cant recommend him enough. Thank you Chris for making our night so perfect!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bonnie K

Chris was AWESOME! From start to finish, he kept the wedding flowing perfectly. Everyone on the dance floor had a blast! He is funny and very easy to talk to! Our first meeting with Chris went so well I had zero doubts going into the wedding day. He exceeded our expectations!... Read More Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Stephanie L

DJ Chris was awesome! We helped us out with all the music even some songs we didn’t think of. He also was able to put together a special mashup of some songs that was for me and my dad’s dance. I would absolutely recommend DJ Chris to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Chris Brown

Whether it is your wedding, birthday events, pool parties, company functions, school events, homecoming, proms or any event, the one thing you want is for everyone to have fun. Having the right music and the right DJ will make that happen. With over 22 years of experience, DJ Chris will work with you to create the perfect atmosphere for your event. We are able to MC the entire event and make sure you have everything you need.