Dance, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Washington State (206) 853-4629

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Olga P

Darin was so wonderful. When we first met him he asked us lots of questions to kind of get a feel of what we wanted and our music style. During the planning process he was very understanding of my slight neuroses about what should be played. I messaged him quite a few times with... Read More playlists I made, and he responded quickly and positively. On the day of, he killed it. I gave him playlists for inspiration, and he played a great mix of the songs I selected and songs that complimented them. His persona as MC was present but not overpowering. He directed the day and worked with my planner to keep things going. So happy we got to work with him :)

Darin is the absolute best!

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Kelly S

We could not have asked for a better MC/DJ for our wedding. He kept the night running smoothly, and went with the flow of the night. He kept the dance floor crowded, and we had so many compliments. Highly recommend Darin!!!

TOP QUALITY

Reviewed on 3/14/2012 Rachel R

Darin was AMAZING, so professional and upbeat. He had so many people dancing the entire night. Having Darin emcee was also perfect, we didn't have to worry about a thing he just kept the night flowing along. He was very easy to work with before the wedding in our planning stage.... Read More He gave us way more things to think about than just the DJ/emcee's part. I would highly recommend Darin.