Entertainment for the Masses!

Weddings are a celebration of your day, so if you are looking for a fun, interactive DJ, DJ Dre 1800 is for you! Anyone can stand behind a table and press buttons, but if you are looking for an engaging, fun and professional personality, it would be an honor to participate in your day! Packages normally start at $895, but call for specifics details about your wedding!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Planning

2023 Hidden Valley Drive SW, Marietta, GA (404) 259-3284

Absolutely FANTASTIC DJ

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Cara S

I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Dre. During the planning process he was incredibly accessible and helpful. He provides an online form to his clients to be used to specify all of the wedding details that he needs to know. At the wedding, he was... Read More engaging and entertaining. He taught our guests the Wobble so that everyone could participate -- including my husband's 80-year-old grandmother! Everyone has been asking for his contact information and, as another reviewer said, have said that he was the best DJ they have ever seen. Thank you for everything, Dre! We love you! - Matt and Cara

2015-04-14T18:34:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cara! So much love for you and Matt as well!!!

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Katrina T

When I told friends and family we were hiring a DJ rather than a band, many eyes rolled. We've all been to weddings where the cheesy DJ ruins the atmosphere or ignores the requests of the bride and groom. To be fair, I completely understood everyone's hesitations. However, DJ... Read More Dre is amazing. He was constantly providing a fun atmosphere, handling requests from our friends and family, and kept the music and party going while maintaining our style. I had the best time at my wedding and contribute a large part of it to him. Our vendors asked for his information so they could refer him to clients, and we received many compliments from our friends and family on our DJ choice. I really cannot recommend him enough. We loved DJ Dre!

2015-04-14T18:35:05 Response from the vendor

Awww!!! So much love!!! Thank you Katrina!!!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Kelli M

DJ Dre was an awesome addition to our reception. He came and introduced himself to the wedding party before introducing them, he got them excited! He also was interactive with the guest but not overbearing! He kept the party going and that was our main request from him.... Read More Also, from my end he was easy to get in touch with and was always quick to respond to any questions I emailed him. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Cindy G

Dre was amazing! Extremely engaging, professional, kind and fun to work with. Everyone had a wonderful time. Nashville wedding; he was early, prepared, and flexible. Dre set the tone for the evening, and we could not have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Kathy J

DJ DRE is absolutely AMAZING. From the planning (responsible, responsive, easy to work with) to the event (on time, great equipment, great quality, excellent execution) to the incredible energy and fun he creates for the reception! We loved him so much for one daughter's... Read More wedding that we hired him for the next one! So glad we did! Love the way he has interacted with guests on the dance floor. He makes the whole party so much fun - by being part of it!!! I literally can't say enough nice things about him. Love. Love. Love. He feels like part of our family!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Ethan L

DJ Dre was INCREDIBLE! He was in contact with us months before the wedding. He listened to what we wanted, and executed beyond perfectly. All the guests loved him and the music, he got people dancing and was interactive. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. If you are... Read More looking for a DJ, he is your guy.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Melissa W

Best DJ EVER! He gets the crowd amped up and makes sure that you feel special the night of your wedding. You will not be disappointed, I promise you. From the moment that we met DJ Dre, we fell in love with his infectious personality and we knew that he was our DJ. He did an... Read More incredible job and everyone is still buzzing about what a great DJ we had for our wedding. I would say that I have been to weddings where the music was a buzz kill and he just proved that the energy coming from the DJ booth was infectious and he got everyone on the dance floor! Book him. Now.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lindsey D

Andre is an awesome wedding DJ and an incredibly nice guy! Our wedding was so much fun and he added so much to it by playing everything we wanted! Andre is very responsive and his website has everything you need to make your wedding great! Everybody had a blast at our wedding... Read More reception. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Alanna C

Great DJ and Exceeded expectations!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amanda E

Andre and his assistant did an amazing job!! We met a couple times prior to discuss expectations and he exceeded all of them. They both were interactive with the crowd on the dance floor. He had a very user friendly website to plug in all songs that you want played. Most... Read More importantly the songs requested were actually played!!! He's a great dude and won't disappoint!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Elizabeth K

After seeing Dj Dre in action at our friends wedding we knew he would be our dj when we decided to tie the knot. As soon as we got engaged we booked him. He was very accomodating, knew exactly what we were looking for and made the entire process fun and easy. Our wedding was an... Read More absolute blast thanks to Dre our friends and family loved him. Dre was extremely interactive with the crowd and even helped us stay on track with our timeline of events. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding or any other special event you are needing music for.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Molly S

DJ Dre was amazing!! I 100% recommend him. He was easy to work with throughout the entire process, was a ton of fun at the actual reception, and put up with some irritating song requests to boot! He really made the reception special. Thanks, Dre!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer W

I am a wedding photographer and shot a wedding with Andre as the DJ. I knew from the jump he was great and didn't disappoint for our 10/15 wedding! He managed all of my requests with ease and did a perfect job with the liberties I gave him to choose songs throughout the... Read More reception. He is very engaging without being of obnoxious, which is common with many DJs. We were more than satisfied with our experience and still getting lots of positive feedback from our guests as well. Would highly recommend for any event!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashlie S

DJ Andre was wonderful! He kept the flow of the reception and did a great job with the sound for our wedding! Our wedding guest have bragged about him on multiple occasions! I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren L

Andre did AMAZING at our wedding!! He is super interactive and kept the party going the whole time! I couldn't have picked a better DJ and I would recommend him 10000% of the time!! So thankful to had had him help make our special day so great!! Thank you Andre!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Victoria Z

DJ Dre was absolutely fantastic! I was so impressed with his ability to get people out on the dance floor all night. We interacted with the guests, and was a perfect host of the party for our reception. I highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 MaryKate W

One of the few things on my list, as the groom, for our wedding day was the DJ/playlist. DJ Dre came highly recommended from a friend, having had Dre at their wedding a few years back. My (now) wife & I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER! From start to finish, Dre was professional,... Read More courteous, approachable, friendly, engaging, honest & proud of what he does. This showed when we first met & discussed the in's & out's of planning & he quickly accepted the fact that I was going to be quite specific about the music I wanted! Leading up to our big day, Dre stayed in close communication & visited us at the hotel to walk the space one final time 5 days before the wedding. I sent a very long email to Dre, detailing the specifics we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception...when I tell you that he nailed EVERY point on that email, I mean it. His execution of every moment from start to finish made our day perfect. His equipment is top notch & sounded awesome, his uplighting (& additional uplighting that we added last minute) transformed our reception & best of all, Dre being Dre will be something we never forget. His personality with our family & friends, interacting with us throughout the night & even hanging with us after the wedding ended, made him so special. I cannot recommend Dre enough...I will gladly recommend him to ANYONE getting married in the future...A++++++++ to infinity. BRAVO DRE! :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Alexis T

I just got married this past May and choosing DJ Dre was one of the BEST decisions I made while planning my wedding. I am actually a wedding videographer - I shot a wedding where he was the DJ (I've seen a LOT of DJs!) and knew IMMEDIATELY that he had to be our DJ! I can't say... Read More enough wonderful things about him. From the start of the day to the end of the day, he was AWESOME! He did our ceremony music/mics also and did an absolutely flawless job. He made it easy to pick music that fit our personality, even for our cocktail hour. He did a wonderful job making sure every event flowed perfectly and there was never an awkward lull. Our dance floor was bumpin' all night, and he and his assistant never stopped dancing while they worked which was so fun. People kept coming up to us saying "I love your DJ!" He truly went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding reception ever! Andre, Steven and I can't thank you enough for everything you did! You rock.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ravonda W

I can't say enough good things about Andre! He was everything we were looking for and more. It was important for us to have a good mix of music all while being conscience of our more conservative family members. He definitely delivered. He was very professional. He always... Read More got back to me very quickly. And he was sooo much fun! All my guests were talking about how awesome my DJ was. I can't thank him enough for such a great night! He did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Ashley L

Dre is very professional, I would recommend him to anyone. I love how everything is online, his website is easy to navigate. During the wedding reception he was interactive with the crowd, my husband and I enjoyed that. Dre was amazing from when we met him till all the way up to... Read More the wedding.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Tara W

This man is absolutely incredible! I've worked with Andre as a client and in a professional setting. Not only has he impressed me with other weddings, but he made my own wedding day perfect. Family members and my bridal party will not stop talking about how amazing he was. I've... Read More never heard a bad review about him, he truly is a top notch DJ for any event and occasion.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016

We are so happy you were part of Mary and Joey's wedding. The wedding reception was a blast your DJ skills and personality are a great mix to have a great reception. I am the father of he bride and work for Talk of the Town. I get to see many of DJ's because of my work. The... Read More events I have been to you got the party going. I knew you were the best choice when we had our first meeting. You listened and asked good questions. You truly wanted to learn about my daughter's wedding and our choices of music. Awesome web site you have. The time during the pass Hors d'oeuvre and dinner you used a good mix of our requests and yours the volume was perfect. Our guests told me they had a wonderful time during the reception and you kept the party rocking. You truly have a passion for making a event successful. From one professional to another Thank you

2016-04-21T17:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you soooo much Richard!!! EPIC time and I love the fact that you are sure a music enthusiast just like me! Mary & Joey are amazing, loved the family and friends, and so honored to be a part of the celebration!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

Dj Dre was amazing! He was very outgoing and we'll spoken, he had everyone on the dance floor! His interactive online website made selecting all our music very easy. He exceeded our expectations! Was a big help at the wedding making sure our day was perfect. I would suggest him... Read More to anyone that needs a dj for any event! We couldn't of had a better dj!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Jade O

Andre was sooooo much fun! We got married on February 20th, and Dre helped make our reception an extremely memorable event! His music database is INSANE, he has so much to choose from and even allows for you to make a custom playlist prior to the wedding day. If there is a song... Read More that you want played at your reception, and it's not already in his database, he will get it for you. Dre was extremely accommodating, and even did the sound for our ceremony, for only an additional $50, you can't beat that! Annnnd to put the cherry on top, he gifted us a bottle of wine to drink on our one year anniversary!! TOO SWEET! You cannot go wrong by booking DJ Dre!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

10 STARS!! We met with Andre several months prior to the wedding searching for a DJ. It was about 10 seconds after shaking hands with this guy and we were ready to sign him up! Andre provided the music for the ceremony and during the dining event. Then "the mask came off" and... Read More his personality was revealed. Life of the party would be a complete understatement. He had my 72 year old mother on the dance floor "cutting a rug"!!!! The much needed dance lessons Andre delivered on the dance floor himself was fun and funny! Andre was a complete joy to have at our wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone for any event!!!

Andre Peterson (aka DJ Dre 1800)

A native of Indianapolis, IN, Andre Peterson has lived in Atlanta for 27 years. In addition to DJ’ing weddings, school dances, corporate events and holiday parties, Andre has also hosted trivia for the past 12 years. This led to other opportunities such as being the audio tech/DJ for the Gwinnett Braves and the Atlanta Beat in 2010, and an audio assistant for various local film productions. He has an innate love of music, movies, sports and technology, with an energetic and outgoing personality –entertaining is his passion. He holds a degree in Media Communications from the Art Institute.