Entertainment for the Masses!

Weddings are a celebration of your day, so if you are looking for a fun, interactive DJ, DJ Dre 1800 is for you! Anyone can stand behind a table and press buttons, but if you are looking for an engaging, fun and professional personality, it would be an honor to participate in your day! Packages normally start at $895, but call for specifics details about your wedding!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Planning

2023 Hidden Valley Drive SW, Marietta, GA (404) 259-3284

Absolutely FANTASTIC DJ

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Cara S

I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Dre. During the planning process he was incredibly accessible and helpful. He provides an online form to his clients to be used to specify all of the wedding details that he needs to know. At the wedding, he was... Read More engaging and entertaining. He taught our guests the Wobble so that everyone could participate -- including my husband's 80-year-old grandmother! Everyone has been asking for his contact information and, as another reviewer said, have said that he was the best DJ they have ever seen. Thank you for everything, Dre! We love you! - Matt and Cara

2015-04-14T18:34:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cara! So much love for you and Matt as well!!!

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Katrina T

When I told friends and family we were hiring a DJ rather than a band, many eyes rolled. We've all been to weddings where the cheesy DJ ruins the atmosphere or ignores the requests of the bride and groom. To be fair, I completely understood everyone's hesitations. However, DJ... Read More Dre is amazing. He was constantly providing a fun atmosphere, handling requests from our friends and family, and kept the music and party going while maintaining our style. I had the best time at my wedding and contribute a large part of it to him. Our vendors asked for his information so they could refer him to clients, and we received many compliments from our friends and family on our DJ choice. I really cannot recommend him enough. We loved DJ Dre!

2015-04-14T18:35:05 Response from the vendor

Awww!!! So much love!!! Thank you Katrina!!!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Kelli M

DJ Dre was an awesome addition to our reception. He came and introduced himself to the wedding party before introducing them, he got them excited! He also was interactive with the guest but not overbearing! He kept the party going and that was our main request from him.... Read More Also, from my end he was easy to get in touch with and was always quick to respond to any questions I emailed him. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jessica A

DJ Dre made my friends wedding the best! I have never danced so much in a wedding! Everything was perfect! I would totally recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Danielle N

I don't even know where to begin. 5 stars is not enough to give him. He deserves at least 10. When i say hands down one of the best DJs I have heard, I really mean that. His music selection was amazing. He interaction with the guest and showing them how to do certain dance... Read More moves to the music he played was epic. He was able to adjust to last minute music request and he also went over some of the songs that he thought would be more suitable to the crowd. I will be using his services again in the future for parties that me and my husband will throw.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Tyler P

DJ Dre is awesome!! Can't possibly find a better DJ than him. I would definitely recommend him for your next party, wedding, or corporate event!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kimberly F

DJ Dre was absolutely amazing! We booked him only after talking to him once on the phone and reading the reviews here. It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He did an amazing job from day one and went above and beyond our expectations. He did the music for... Read More our ceremony as well. We got married at an outdoor venue and the ceremony site was not close to any power outlet. When speaking to him on the phone about the situation, he said it would not be a problem, but then went the extra step and said he would like to visit our venue to make sure it all went smoothly the day of the wedding. He met my fiance at the venue and gave us multiple options for making sure the ceremony had music and that all of our guests would be able to hear the ceremony! In regards to the reception - we let him do his thing! We gave him about 10 songs we definitely wanted played throughout cocktail hour/dinner/reception and then told him we'd like a mix of current music and rap with some of the old classics mixed in there. It was perfect! Both the younger and older crowds were out on the dance floor the entire time. Book Dre as your DJ - you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Alexis G

Best DJ we have ever heard. Our guests loved him and have asked us to remind them of him when they have an event. Best money spent hands down.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jaime W

Dre, we love you!!! Our guests are still asking us where we found you, and we cannot thank you enough for making our party so fun!!! We had family of all levels of party-animal-status, and you catered to all of them. You made our nephews entire year by playing their requests,... Read More and the video is priceless. Seriously, the best. Don't look anywhere else but here :) Hire Dre, and rest easy. You'l have an amazing party! Even in a hurricane!! ;)

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Massiel S

DJ Dre was AMAZING!!!! We had SUCH A FUN WEDDING THANKS TO HIM. Literally, every single one of our friends has complimented us on how fun and engaging our DJ was. We met DJ Dre at a friends wedding about 2 years ago and immediately knew we had to have him DJ our wedding. He... Read More knows how to read the crowd and make everyone join the dance floor. When I say everyone was dancing at our wedding, I mean everyone! Andre is also such a nice guy! He was there earlier than previously agreed upon because we were not sure whether our other musicians would show up! He saved the day 100%. We just loved him. He was always upbeat through the process (during wedding planning) so we just knew that he was going to make sure everyone had a fun time! This is the kind of person you want to DJ your wedding! We could have danced for HOURS more if it had not been for our venue time restrictions. THANK YOU DJ DRE, YOU ARE THE BEST!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Brittany M

Our wedding was absolutely complete with DJ Dre 's energy and skills! He helped transform a traditional wedding to the tune of a movie theme. He was extremely engaging from our first meeting and throughout the wedding night. He was able to accommodate all of my crazy request for... Read More the theme music in the ceremony and at the reception. I was extremely satisfied with his service and if I ever had an event needing a DJ I would reach out to him again!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Chelsea M

DJ Dre made our night so special! He is so personable, fun, entertaining, and professional! His energy is incredible and he makes you feel so at ease. He does what you request and makes it special to for you, and if he doesnt have something you want... he will find it and make... Read More it work! He is so easy to work with and I truly consider him a friend now! He was on the dance floor with my guests and had us all cracking up. He went above and beyond to make my ceremony come to life and the reception was beyond anything I could of imagined. Everyone talked about how much they loved him. Hands down, the best DJ you could ever ask for! My mom also loved that he was so clear during introductions and announcements and everyone could hear what he was saying. No need to look any further... book him now!!! Thank you so much Dre!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kayla H

Dre is seriously one of the best DJs you could have at your event, from start to finish he was professional and friendly. He always responded to my emails within an hour, was willing to make happen whatever I requested and my guests absolutely adored him! He really knows how to... Read More get the party started and keep people on the dance floor! I would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kendall C

DJ Dre 1800 is incredible! He provided sound coverage for our Officiant and Musicians at our Wedding Ceremony and then DJ'd our Wedding Reception. He has been an absolute blessing to work with. He made it a priority to get to know us and understand our vision for our Wedding... Read More Reception to ensure that his music selection and DJing style reflected our personalities and connected with our Guest. He was phenomenal to say the least. He was extremely receptive to request from our Guest and knew how to work the crowd. Our family is still raving about our DJ. Thanks to Dre, our Wedding Reception was everything we hoped it would be. We look forward to working with DJ Dre 1800 in the future and we are excited about his career ahead. Thank you Dre! ~"Newlyweds" Kendall and Jasmine Caver

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Tish L

I need more than five stars to give DJ Dre a review that's truly reflective of the service he provided for our wedding. He was professional, courteous, engaging and very, very fun. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for any function!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Cindy G

Dre was amazing! Extremely engaging, professional, kind and fun to work with. Everyone had a wonderful time. Nashville wedding; he was early, prepared, and flexible. Dre set the tone for the evening, and we could not have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Kathy J

DJ DRE is absolutely AMAZING. From the planning (responsible, responsive, easy to work with) to the event (on time, great equipment, great quality, excellent execution) to the incredible energy and fun he creates for the reception! We loved him so much for one daughter's... Read More wedding that we hired him for the next one! So glad we did! Love the way he has interacted with guests on the dance floor. He makes the whole party so much fun - by being part of it!!! I literally can't say enough nice things about him. Love. Love. Love. He feels like part of our family!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Ethan L

DJ Dre was INCREDIBLE! He was in contact with us months before the wedding. He listened to what we wanted, and executed beyond perfectly. All the guests loved him and the music, he got people dancing and was interactive. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. If you are... Read More looking for a DJ, he is your guy.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Melissa W

Best DJ EVER! He gets the crowd amped up and makes sure that you feel special the night of your wedding. You will not be disappointed, I promise you. From the moment that we met DJ Dre, we fell in love with his infectious personality and we knew that he was our DJ. He did an... Read More incredible job and everyone is still buzzing about what a great DJ we had for our wedding. I would say that I have been to weddings where the music was a buzz kill and he just proved that the energy coming from the DJ booth was infectious and he got everyone on the dance floor! Book him. Now.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lindsey D

Andre is an awesome wedding DJ and an incredibly nice guy! Our wedding was so much fun and he added so much to it by playing everything we wanted! Andre is very responsive and his website has everything you need to make your wedding great! Everybody had a blast at our wedding... Read More reception. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Alanna C

Great DJ and Exceeded expectations!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amanda E

Andre and his assistant did an amazing job!! We met a couple times prior to discuss expectations and he exceeded all of them. They both were interactive with the crowd on the dance floor. He had a very user friendly website to plug in all songs that you want played. Most... Read More importantly the songs requested were actually played!!! He's a great dude and won't disappoint!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Elizabeth K

After seeing Dj Dre in action at our friends wedding we knew he would be our dj when we decided to tie the knot. As soon as we got engaged we booked him. He was very accomodating, knew exactly what we were looking for and made the entire process fun and easy. Our wedding was an... Read More absolute blast thanks to Dre our friends and family loved him. Dre was extremely interactive with the crowd and even helped us stay on track with our timeline of events. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding or any other special event you are needing music for.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Molly S

DJ Dre was amazing!! I 100% recommend him. He was easy to work with throughout the entire process, was a ton of fun at the actual reception, and put up with some irritating song requests to boot! He really made the reception special. Thanks, Dre!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer W

I am a wedding photographer and shot a wedding with Andre as the DJ. I knew from the jump he was great and didn't disappoint for our 10/15 wedding! He managed all of my requests with ease and did a perfect job with the liberties I gave him to choose songs throughout the... Read More reception. He is very engaging without being of obnoxious, which is common with many DJs. We were more than satisfied with our experience and still getting lots of positive feedback from our guests as well. Would highly recommend for any event!!

Andre Peterson (aka DJ Dre 1800)

A native of Indianapolis, IN, Andre Peterson has lived in Atlanta for 27 years. In addition to DJ’ing weddings, school dances, corporate events and holiday parties, Andre has also hosted trivia for the past 12 years. This led to other opportunities such as being the audio tech/DJ for the Gwinnett Braves and the Atlanta Beat in 2010, and an audio assistant for various local film productions. He has an innate love of music, movies, sports and technology, with an energetic and outgoing personality –entertaining is his passion. He holds a degree in Media Communications from the Art Institute.