Entertainment for the Masses!

Weddings are a celebration of your day, so if you are looking for a fun, interactive DJ, DJ Dre 1800 is for you! Anyone can stand behind a table and press buttons, but if you are looking for an engaging, fun and professional personality, it would be an honor to participate in your day! Packages normally start at $895, but call for specifics details about your wedding!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Planning

2023 Hidden Valley Drive SW, Marietta, GA (404) 259-3284

Absolutely FANTASTIC DJ

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Cara S

I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Dre. During the planning process he was incredibly accessible and helpful. He provides an online form to his clients to be used to specify all of the wedding details that he needs to know. At the wedding, he was... Read More engaging and entertaining. He taught our guests the Wobble so that everyone could participate -- including my husband's 80-year-old grandmother! Everyone has been asking for his contact information and, as another reviewer said, have said that he was the best DJ they have ever seen. Thank you for everything, Dre! We love you! - Matt and Cara

2015-04-14T18:34:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you Cara! So much love for you and Matt as well!!!

Best DJ ever

Reviewed on 5/18/2014 Katrina T

When I told friends and family we were hiring a DJ rather than a band, many eyes rolled. We've all been to weddings where the cheesy DJ ruins the atmosphere or ignores the requests of the bride and groom. To be fair, I completely understood everyone's hesitations. However, DJ... Read More Dre is amazing. He was constantly providing a fun atmosphere, handling requests from our friends and family, and kept the music and party going while maintaining our style. I had the best time at my wedding and contribute a large part of it to him. Our vendors asked for his information so they could refer him to clients, and we received many compliments from our friends and family on our DJ choice. I really cannot recommend him enough. We loved DJ Dre!

2015-04-14T18:35:05 Response from the vendor

Awww!!! So much love!!! Thank you Katrina!!!!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/26/2014 Kelli M

DJ Dre was an awesome addition to our reception. He came and introduced himself to the wedding party before introducing them, he got them excited! He also was interactive with the guest but not overbearing! He kept the party going and that was our main request from him.... Read More Also, from my end he was easy to get in touch with and was always quick to respond to any questions I emailed him. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Brittany M

Our wedding was absolutely complete with DJ Dre 's energy and skills! He helped transform a traditional wedding to the tune of a movie theme. He was extremely engaging from our first meeting and throughout the wedding night. He was able to accommodate all of my crazy request for... Read More the theme music in the ceremony and at the reception. I was extremely satisfied with his service and if I ever had an event needing a DJ I would reach out to him again!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Chelsea M

DJ Dre made our night so special! He is so personable, fun, entertaining, and professional! His energy is incredible and he makes you feel so at ease. He does what you request and makes it special to for you, and if he doesnt have something you want... he will find it and make... Read More it work! He is so easy to work with and I truly consider him a friend now! He was on the dance floor with my guests and had us all cracking up. He went above and beyond to make my ceremony come to life and the reception was beyond anything I could of imagined. Everyone talked about how much they loved him. Hands down, the best DJ you could ever ask for! My mom also loved that he was so clear during introductions and announcements and everyone could hear what he was saying. No need to look any further... book him now!!! Thank you so much Dre!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kayla H

Dre is seriously one of the best DJs you could have at your event, from start to finish he was professional and friendly. He always responded to my emails within an hour, was willing to make happen whatever I requested and my guests absolutely adored him! He really knows how to... Read More get the party started and keep people on the dance floor! I would recommend him to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kendall C

DJ Dre 1800 is incredible! He provided sound coverage for our Officiant and Musicians at our Wedding Ceremony and then DJ'd our Wedding Reception. He has been an absolute blessing to work with. He made it a priority to get to know us and understand our vision for our Wedding... Read More Reception to ensure that his music selection and DJing style reflected our personalities and connected with our Guest. He was phenomenal to say the least. He was extremely receptive to request from our Guest and knew how to work the crowd. Our family is still raving about our DJ. Thanks to Dre, our Wedding Reception was everything we hoped it would be. We look forward to working with DJ Dre 1800 in the future and we are excited about his career ahead. Thank you Dre! ~"Newlyweds" Kendall and Jasmine Caver

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Tish L

I need more than five stars to give DJ Dre a review that's truly reflective of the service he provided for our wedding. He was professional, courteous, engaging and very, very fun. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for any function!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Cindy G

Dre was amazing! Extremely engaging, professional, kind and fun to work with. Everyone had a wonderful time. Nashville wedding; he was early, prepared, and flexible. Dre set the tone for the evening, and we could not have asked for a better DJ.

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Kathy J

DJ DRE is absolutely AMAZING. From the planning (responsible, responsive, easy to work with) to the event (on time, great equipment, great quality, excellent execution) to the incredible energy and fun he creates for the reception! We loved him so much for one daughter's... Read More wedding that we hired him for the next one! So glad we did! Love the way he has interacted with guests on the dance floor. He makes the whole party so much fun - by being part of it!!! I literally can't say enough nice things about him. Love. Love. Love. He feels like part of our family!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Ethan L

DJ Dre was INCREDIBLE! He was in contact with us months before the wedding. He listened to what we wanted, and executed beyond perfectly. All the guests loved him and the music, he got people dancing and was interactive. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. If you are... Read More looking for a DJ, he is your guy.

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Melissa W

Best DJ EVER! He gets the crowd amped up and makes sure that you feel special the night of your wedding. You will not be disappointed, I promise you. From the moment that we met DJ Dre, we fell in love with his infectious personality and we knew that he was our DJ. He did an... Read More incredible job and everyone is still buzzing about what a great DJ we had for our wedding. I would say that I have been to weddings where the music was a buzz kill and he just proved that the energy coming from the DJ booth was infectious and he got everyone on the dance floor! Book him. Now.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Lindsey D

Andre is an awesome wedding DJ and an incredibly nice guy! Our wedding was so much fun and he added so much to it by playing everything we wanted! Andre is very responsive and his website has everything you need to make your wedding great! Everybody had a blast at our wedding... Read More reception. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Alanna C

Great DJ and Exceeded expectations!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amanda E

Andre and his assistant did an amazing job!! We met a couple times prior to discuss expectations and he exceeded all of them. They both were interactive with the crowd on the dance floor. He had a very user friendly website to plug in all songs that you want played. Most... Read More importantly the songs requested were actually played!!! He's a great dude and won't disappoint!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Elizabeth K

After seeing Dj Dre in action at our friends wedding we knew he would be our dj when we decided to tie the knot. As soon as we got engaged we booked him. He was very accomodating, knew exactly what we were looking for and made the entire process fun and easy. Our wedding was an... Read More absolute blast thanks to Dre our friends and family loved him. Dre was extremely interactive with the crowd and even helped us stay on track with our timeline of events. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding or any other special event you are needing music for.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Molly S

DJ Dre was amazing!! I 100% recommend him. He was easy to work with throughout the entire process, was a ton of fun at the actual reception, and put up with some irritating song requests to boot! He really made the reception special. Thanks, Dre!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Jennifer W

I am a wedding photographer and shot a wedding with Andre as the DJ. I knew from the jump he was great and didn't disappoint for our 10/15 wedding! He managed all of my requests with ease and did a perfect job with the liberties I gave him to choose songs throughout the... Read More reception. He is very engaging without being of obnoxious, which is common with many DJs. We were more than satisfied with our experience and still getting lots of positive feedback from our guests as well. Would highly recommend for any event!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashlie S

DJ Andre was wonderful! He kept the flow of the reception and did a great job with the sound for our wedding! Our wedding guest have bragged about him on multiple occasions! I highly recommend him!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lauren L

Andre did AMAZING at our wedding!! He is super interactive and kept the party going the whole time! I couldn't have picked a better DJ and I would recommend him 10000% of the time!! So thankful to had had him help make our special day so great!! Thank you Andre!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Victoria Z

DJ Dre was absolutely fantastic! I was so impressed with his ability to get people out on the dance floor all night. We interacted with the guests, and was a perfect host of the party for our reception. I highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 MaryKate W

One of the few things on my list, as the groom, for our wedding day was the DJ/playlist. DJ Dre came highly recommended from a friend, having had Dre at their wedding a few years back. My (now) wife & I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER! From start to finish, Dre was professional,... Read More courteous, approachable, friendly, engaging, honest & proud of what he does. This showed when we first met & discussed the in's & out's of planning & he quickly accepted the fact that I was going to be quite specific about the music I wanted! Leading up to our big day, Dre stayed in close communication & visited us at the hotel to walk the space one final time 5 days before the wedding. I sent a very long email to Dre, detailing the specifics we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour & reception...when I tell you that he nailed EVERY point on that email, I mean it. His execution of every moment from start to finish made our day perfect. His equipment is top notch & sounded awesome, his uplighting (& additional uplighting that we added last minute) transformed our reception & best of all, Dre being Dre will be something we never forget. His personality with our family & friends, interacting with us throughout the night & even hanging with us after the wedding ended, made him so special. I cannot recommend Dre enough...I will gladly recommend him to ANYONE getting married in the future...A++++++++ to infinity. BRAVO DRE! :)

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Alexis T

I just got married this past May and choosing DJ Dre was one of the BEST decisions I made while planning my wedding. I am actually a wedding videographer - I shot a wedding where he was the DJ (I've seen a LOT of DJs!) and knew IMMEDIATELY that he had to be our DJ! I can't say... Read More enough wonderful things about him. From the start of the day to the end of the day, he was AWESOME! He did our ceremony music/mics also and did an absolutely flawless job. He made it easy to pick music that fit our personality, even for our cocktail hour. He did a wonderful job making sure every event flowed perfectly and there was never an awkward lull. Our dance floor was bumpin' all night, and he and his assistant never stopped dancing while they worked which was so fun. People kept coming up to us saying "I love your DJ!" He truly went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding reception ever! Andre, Steven and I can't thank you enough for everything you did! You rock.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ravonda W

I can't say enough good things about Andre! He was everything we were looking for and more. It was important for us to have a good mix of music all while being conscience of our more conservative family members. He definitely delivered. He was very professional. He always... Read More got back to me very quickly. And he was sooo much fun! All my guests were talking about how awesome my DJ was. I can't thank him enough for such a great night! He did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Ashley L

Dre is very professional, I would recommend him to anyone. I love how everything is online, his website is easy to navigate. During the wedding reception he was interactive with the crowd, my husband and I enjoyed that. Dre was amazing from when we met him till all the way up to... Read More the wedding.

Andre Peterson (aka DJ Dre 1800)

A native of Indianapolis, IN, Andre Peterson has lived in Atlanta for 27 years. In addition to DJ’ing weddings, school dances, corporate events and holiday parties, Andre has also hosted trivia for the past 12 years. This led to other opportunities such as being the audio tech/DJ for the Gwinnett Braves and the Atlanta Beat in 2010, and an audio assistant for various local film productions. He has an innate love of music, movies, sports and technology, with an energetic and outgoing personality –entertaining is his passion. He holds a degree in Media Communications from the Art Institute.