Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100
89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100

6531 Spanish Moss Cir, Tampa , FL (813) 361-8665

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Christine J

Initially my husband and I were thinking of borrowing some music equipment and hooking up an ipod. The more weddings we attended, the more we realized how big a role a DJ can play. The moment I first got in contact with Glen, I knew I had my DJ. He was pleasant, outgoing, and... Read More made me feel at ease. When I told him I wasn't having my wedding at a venue and instead in a big house, he was flexible and accommodating. When I asked him to play very specific music and changed my mind on important songs fairly last minute - he had it down! He even touched base with me the night before the wedding to make sure everything was correct. When he arrived on the day of to rain and the power not working, he was rolling with the fast change of plans and chaos. I never even knew there had been a problem with power until later! He played all the right music and had a great feel for my very specific crowd (think realllly rowdy) and we were dancing until the reception ended! My dance floor was never empty! And last but not least, one of my greatest fears was having a "cheesy" MC/DJ and Glen was professional but friendly the whole night through. If I was having my wedding over again, I would hire him in a heartbeat. I will be recommending him to all my newly engaged girlfriends! Thank you Glen for being awesome!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kelly F

As everyone knows DJs can make or break your wedding reception. I was so nervous about it. We hired DJ grand and he was PERFECT!! I worried for no reason!! He played exactly what I wanted played and everyone had an amazing time!! He kept the party going all night! If you live in... Read More the Tampa area..you should def consider DJ grand for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017

DJGrand has been the DJ for all 3 of our children's weddings. He also was our DJ for several other events that I hosted. He is the greatest. He knows what he is doing. He is professional and affordable. I hope he is still working as a DJ when our grandchildren get married... Read More 😊.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Brittany S

Dj Glenn is amazing!!!! Honestly, he should charge way more than he does for the impeccable service he provides. He played exactly what I wanted and perfectly changed up the tempos when it was ready to get on the dance floor. I wouldn't go with anyone else for my big day.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Jessica R

We had our wedding in October and I have been told so many times how much fun everyone had at our wedding. We can't thank you enough, everything was perfect, from the ceremony music to cocktail hour and the reception. My family is full of a bunch of goofy dancers and the music... Read More you played kept us all dancing until the venue said it was time to go home. I even had a short list of some must play songs and you fit those along with special requests from guests seamlessly into your playlist. Before the wedding I was the bride to wait till the last minute(sorry) to get some of the special dance songs in to you and it wasn't an issue, thank you for your understanding and patience. We had our wedding at the RP and they are sticklers for timelines and Glen knew exactly how to make sure we kept on the timeline without us even noticing he was doing it. Thank you for making our wedding day so special and fun!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

DJ Glen met all the requirements we asked for on our special wedding day. He had the whole crowd up and dancing! It was the wedding I had in my dreams and his DJ music selection made it all possible. I highly recommend DJ Grand for any and all venues. We used him in a barn... Read More setting at Lange Farms. He adapted well! Kudos... Kudos to Glen for all his hard work! :)

Reviewed on 5/19/2015

DJ Grand Entertainment was amazing. Glen met all of our needs and made our reception amazing. Glen was very accommodating and pleasant to work with. We chose Glen because two of our close friends used him at their weddings and he was just as amazing. I highly recommend DJ Grand... Read More Entertainment.

Reviewed on 5/14/2015 Rebecca M

DJ Grand knows how to keep guests on the dance floor! He is very prompt and played everything we asked him to. We have also hired him for birthday parties and is always willing to stay longer when we aren't ready to go home! We will definitely be using DJ Grand for our future... Read More celebrations!

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Caitlyn U

DJ Grand was great! Made sure to keep the night rolling and to keep things on schedule. Everyone knows that the bride and groom are somewhat distracted on their wedding day so it really helps to have someone keep up with the activities. He was very prompt about returning my... Read More emails and phone calls. He even went above and beyond and agreed to meet us for dinner to discuss we want and what we were envisioning for our wedding reception. Also not only did he listen to what we wanted but he also threw out suggestions that truly made our reception one of a kind!

Outstanding!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2015 Donna L

It really helps when your DJ is on the ball the big day. The last thing you need is something to go wrong. DJ Grand was perfect. Everything was top notch and he met and exceeded all my requests. I highly recommend DJ Grand to anyone looking to save time, money and be stress... Read More free!!

Awesome job and did everything we asked!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014

DJ Grand was so easy to work with; professional, personable, organized and very responsive. He used every song we asked for at the exact times we had prearranged. For me, the music added a level of beauty and emotion to our ceremony that I didn't expect at all. And the... Read More reception was awesome as well. None of my friends or family are really big on dancing but he had the crowd involved and dancing right along with the music! Even my new husband was showing off some moves and he never dances!! If you want to use an excellent DJ, I highly recommend this company. I'm so thankful we did!

Kept the Party Going!!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2014

DJ Grand was great! We went to a friends wedding several year ago and remembered what a great job he did, so we got number and everything went smooth from there. He was reasonably priced compared to his competitors. He was very professional and easy to work with. He was... Read More extremely accommodating to the type of music we preferred and knew exactly how to maintain the party. The dance floor was packed at all times!!! I'd highly recommend DJ Grand!!!

Best Wedding DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 12/23/2013 Angelica T

Glen was an awesome DJ for our wedding! When we first booked him we had no idea what we were doing but he made the process so easy and he was always available to talk to when we needed him, especially with picking the songs for the wedding from start to finish. We gave him a... Read More category to go with because we didn't know what kind of music to pick and we were a little nervous about what kind of music he would play for the dinner, and the dancing and so forth,but his choices were spot on! My husband and I found ourselves saying to each other through out the night that "we loved this song" and " That song was perfect for dinner". Overall best investment in our wedding! Will definitely be recommending him to everybody we know!

Great Job!

Reviewed on 11/22/2013

Glen Rand was an excellent DJ for our wedding. Everything flowed very well and was professionally done. There were extras that we hadn't thought to do that really made some of my guests feel extra special and that meant a lot to me and my husband. Would highly recommend if you... Read More want a professional job without the worry.

A good DJ

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Jamey L

DJ Grand was the best of all of the vendors we had for our wedding. Very affordable, personable, and easy to work with. Stayed in regular contact with us all the way up until the end. A definite recommendation to anyone looking for someone to dj their wedding.

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Brittney L

Glen Rand of DJ Grand Entertainment did a wonderful job at my wedding! All of my guest had a great time and most importantly so did my husband and I. I highly recommend him for his Dj services, he was prompt, professional, and great with the crowd and helped everything go... Read More smoothly! So thank you to a very personable, professional and nice gentleman, our wedding was fabulous!

Great Guy

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 logan b

The DJ was awesome at our wedding. Nice and personable with good gear and wonderful song selections. He maintained contact as the wedding approached and was very quick responding to emails. My friends know that I am really into music and artist and the entire night people where... Read More coming up to me saying only I could have put together such a playlist. In actuality, I told the dj a direction I thought the music should go in and he took care of the rest. The reception was wonderful and the dance floor was busy.

Highly Recommend!

Reviewed on 7/05/2013 Natalie L

We live in Kentucky but had our wedding on Anna Maria Island, Florida. Finding vendors from Kentucky was challenging but with just a couple email exchanges with DJ Grand, I felt at ease. His pricing is very reasonable and he was willing to play the list we provided him,... Read More whatever we requested and he threw in some songs based on his DJ expertise. DJ Glen showed up early to help out our vocalist and even came out on the dance floor to assist some of my guests who were having trouble remembering moves to a certain dance. We had an awesome time and the dance floor was always full thanks to DJ GRAND!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Shannon D

We hired dj grand for our wedding on May 18,2013 and we had the best time! He had previously done my sisters wedding and there wasn't a second thought on who to hire! Dj grand came on time and dressed to impress. He was friendly and outgoing and followed every one of my... Read More requests! A true professional! My guest were on the dance floor the entire night, young and old. He played a great mix that suited everyone and a lot of my guests mentioned that they never sat down once and danced all night long! My groom and I stayed on the floor the entire night and one of our favorite moments was our send off song by dj grand. He had everyone dance around us and had everyone jumping and dancing, best moment of the dance floor! Thank you dj grand! If you are looking for a dj, look no further and contact dj grand!

Accommodating DJ!

Reviewed on 5/27/2013 Tamara G

DJ Grand (Glen) was a great choice for our wedding! We are really glad we chose him. The cost was reasonable, he was reachable/communicative prior to the wedding and conscientiously followed our song list during the wedding. If ever there was a time we wanted him to "fill in the... Read More blanks" for songs such as the cake cutting or garter toss he knew just what to play based on our taste. He was nice and accommodating to the entire wedding party the night of.

Destination Wedding Success!

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Katie C

Glen did a fantastic job at our May wedding in Naples. We had a certain vibe in mind and he executed it perfectly. The dance floor was packed and he played the songs we requested. Glen was very easy to work with. I was slightly apprehensive because this was a destination wedding... Read More and we had never seen Glen work before and all our communication was via email. Therefore, I had specific instructions and a play/do not play list. He followed it all. There was no reason to worry. I depended on his good reviews and they were spot on!!!

AWESOME DJ!!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Leah P

Glen with DJ Grand was awesome at my son's wedding. He helped to make the event a total success. I was so afraid that people would not let their hair down and enjoy the reception ....but he was able to get everyone on the dance floor and I mean everyone from young to senior... Read More adults!!!. The music was just what we wanted and he kept the flow going, no dead silence moments at all. DJ Grands price was very affordable without a shred of sacrifice of quality. He was great to work with in the planning phase and he made it simple. He had a great personality and a passion for what he does. You can't go wrong hiring DJ Grand for your event! (our price included uplighting too!!! )

did a great job (4/6/13)

Reviewed on 4/14/2013 Brittany H

He did a great job with our wedding. He stays in contact with you to make sure every detail is covered. Even during the night of the wedding, he made sure he was doing what was needed and kept you updated with the schedule of events. I definitely recommend this DJ.

Was a breeze to work with

Reviewed on 2/10/2013 Alexis N

Working with Glen was a breeze. I was looking for a more affordable DJ in the Naples area and came across DJ Grand Entertainment. After talking to him, I felt comfortable moving forward with him. He even found a helper for the event at no additional charge to me and allowed... Read More our guitarist to use his sound equipment. And when our venue required something that Glen couldn't provide, he offered to refund our deposit. We ended up being able to use him and were very happy. He played all the music types requested and kept people dancing the whole evening.

Carmen and Brian's wedding

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Carmen M

Glen and I worked together for two Relay for Life events with the American Cancer Society. He is their top DJ for the Tampa relays and was my top choice for a wedding DJ. I knew he knew what to do. I trusted his entertainment instincts. He played everything I put on my list... Read More and got the crowd going and excited. He followed my pronunciation guide for all of my friends' names and family members. He had it all together and was perfect for our event. We were satisfied and happy with Glen - that's three events that I've had the honor to share with him and I was glad he did our reception. :) needless to say, everyone had a blast, thanks to Glen!