Classy, memorable, and most of all ...FUN!

Wedding entertainment should be more than just playing music. DJ Kreations creates unforgettable moments customized to your wedding through a personal consultation and services ranging from basic to extravagant. Say goodbye to cheesy weddings and hello to the new standard in wedding DJs.

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

OLATHE, KS (913) 738-7656

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Courtney J

You do not need to research DJs - JUST PICK DJ KREATIONS! We worked with DJ Kenneth for our wedding on August 27, and there is not one thing he could've changed or done better. My brother used him for his wedding last year, and they felt the same way. There is nothing DJ... Read More Kenneth and his team need to change, they are perfect and amazing at what they do. DJ Kenneth is talented in all ways, but one of the best "services" he offers with his whole package is that he essentially doubles as a wedding coordinator/emcee. What I mean by this, is that he works really hard not only on the playlist and music choices, but on the flow of the whole event. He double as an emcee, and this was a HUGE asset. If you think about it, how do you get 200-300 guests to sit down when it's time for dinner, to watch the first dance, to listen to the speeches? What Kenneth does is he plans out, down to the minute, a detailed schedule of Entrances, Cake Cutting, Dinner, First Dance, Speeches, etc. that he manages and announces from his DJ stand. I really don't know how we would've structured the whole reception if it weren't for Kenneth. Not to mention, he plans all of this with the bride and groom months in advance to make sure everything was to our EXACT liking. DJ Kenneth put more time into his planning and preparation than any other vendor we worked with! Months in advance, we had various phone calls going over how we wanted our wedding to flow, what songs we wanted for every moment, if we wanted any special traditions or songs integrated. He gives you access to a Planning Software where you enter songs you want/don't want, so he can have an idea what music to play. He even edited and cut down all of our first dance, mother/son, dad/daughter songs so that you're not awkwardly slow dancing for 5+ minutes. I thought this was a really nice touch (no weird fading out of music but he really re-edited the song to be shorter.) In addition, he is also just an AWESOME DJ. Music was very important to us, and he delivered the best assortment of music to our and our guests' liking. There was not a moment when the dance floor was empty, no joke. And we added the Intelligent Lighting package which was totally worth it for the ambiance. Kenneth was able to spotlight everyone's entrances and first dances, add extra fun lights to the dance floor, and more. I will recommend DJ Kreations to all of my friends getting married because of his services as an emcee/planner, his preparation and planning in advance, and his skills at keeping the dance floor going. To say DJ Kenneth went above-and-beyond is an understatement! No need to research DJs, just choose DJ Kreations and you will be happy :) THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristy J

They did an amazing job covering all the bases and making our reception fun and personalized!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Gina J

Our daughter selected Ken Hamm of DJ Kreations for her recent wedding. She asked me attend the first meeting and we all left feeling confident the reception would run smoothly and include everything they wished. We had several comments from guests about our great DJ. From first... Read More dance to last dance and everything in between the evening had a perfect flow. We highly recommend him as I feel a good DJ will greatly enhance a wedding reception.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Melissa T

From the moment we first met Kenneth, we knew we made the right choice. He is incredibly organized and does a great job of keeping you on task and deadline through their planning suite. He understood and respected our music choices and didn't play anything that wasn't on our... Read More approved list. The evening flowed perfectly without any hiccups and we owe much of that to Kenneth and his professionalism and experience. I'm so glad we found DJ Kreations!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Connor N

We really enjoyed Rusty! He did a great keeping the crowd engaged and had some great photos for us to share with friends. Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Alyssa M

KC was amazing to have on our wedding day! I am so not an organized person and KC worked with that and handled everything from the timeline of our reception to helping us plan the ceremony! He knows what works and what will make your day go as smoothly as possible! Highly... Read More recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Maleri M

Kenneth and his team provide amazing service for an array of things you will need on your wedding day including DJ, photobooth and lighting. They are flexible and willing to work with you through the whole planning process. Kenneth had great creative ideas that he recommended... Read More for our wedding that I would have never thought of and we have gotten so many compliments! Their photobooth props were a huge hit and I cannot say enough good things about working with Nick, the MC Kenneth chose for our wedding. We love this team and would look for any excuse to work with them again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Erik H

Great time with these guys! They knew how to keep the party going all night and our entire group had a blast. Tony was incredibly professional

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Bridget M

KC is not only a great DJ, but also a great MC! He made the hold evening run smoothly and the dance floor was always full! He met with us many times before the wedding to create the perfect timeline for our reception and had great ideas to add personal touches to everything! We... Read More met two weeks before the wedding and recorded me talking to my dad to use for a voice over during our father/daughter dance, there was not a dry eye in the house! He is absolutely great and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Rebecca F

DJ Kenneth went above and beyond to help us make our wedding day exactly what we dreamed it would be. He was quick to respond to e-mails and was also very flexible when we had to set up meetings. He even went to our venue with us for our 30-day meeting there and we were able to... Read More look at the reception site and talk about options and the ideas we had. He suggested we add a game to our reception to get the guests more involved. We were skeptical but decided to try out the scavenger hunt game and we were so happy we did! Our guests got really into the game and everyone had a lot of fun! I would suggest having the game at your own wedding if you have the time. Kenneth took the time to talk to our guests and make everyone feel welcome and comfortable. Instead of just releasing tables over a microphone or having the catering staff release tables, he went up to each individual table and talked with the guests before releasing their table. With his online planning portal, deciding on songs was easy. He has lists of popular songs for special songs and then just popular songs in general for the reception. He is also open to trying out new ideas and getting any song you want for your wedding day. When we had our final meeting with him, he helped us ago over all of our final details. He took a lot of the stress and worry out of our wedding day. Our wedding seemed incredibly organized and everything ran smoothly and we have our amazing DJ to thank for that!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Megan B

I'm a couple months late in getting around to writing a review but I cannot recommend highly enough! We got a ton of compliments from our guests about how fun our DJ was--they loved the music selections as well as the games! He established a fun, festive atmosphere and we had a... Read More great time. When we booked him we were also dealing with an abbreviated timeline and he (Kenneth) was incredibly flexible and understanding in working with us. I genuinely recommend DJ Kreations--you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Becky L

I'm so glad I went with Kenneth at DJ Kreations for my wedding. Kenneth works with you every step of the way to ensure that the day is executed perfectly. I was able to put together the sort of playlist that suited my taste but could also rely on his experience for suggestions... Read More on decisions I was unsure of. I received a lot of compliments on the music, and I have DJ Kreations to thank for setting the perfect tone for my special day.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jourdan H

KC was the best! An excellent host as well as DJ. He not only created a customized timeline for the wedding day, he also made custom edits of songs and kept the wedding day on track. KC acts more as a host and entertainer rather than just a standard DJ. You will not be... Read More disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kyle B

Incredible! We had an absolute blast at our wedding and our DJ was the reason! Very professional and he seriously ran the show! No need for a wedding planner, these guys take care of it all! I could not have any higher recommendation for a DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashleigh P

From my experience, vendors change throughout the process of wedding planning. They can be super nice to rope you in and turn out to be completely rude on your wedding day and not provide the services as discussed. This was definitely not the case with DJ Kreations. I can say... Read More with complete confidence that Kenneth from DJ Kreations was by far our favorite vendor out of any other vendor on our wedding day. From day one, he was very genuine and honestly cared about making our day special. He takes the time to get to know you so that he can personalize your day to be exactly what you wanted it to be. On top of it all, he mixes some awesome music to get you partying throughout the whole reception. I highly recommend using DJ Kreations for your wedding or any other event for that matter. If I ever get the opportunity to use a DJ again, I wouldn't hesitate to call Kenneth! Thank you for making our day special DJ Kreations!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rhi L

Hands down best part of our reception was Kenneth with DJ Kreations! The entire reception was up beat and fun keeping all of our guests engaged. The dance floor was packed the entire night with all ages!! Thank you so much to Kenneth, our reception truly wouldn't have been the... Read More same without you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Rhonda H

Kenneth was the best decision and was the life of the party! We utilized many of his team's services- up lighting, monogram, pipe and drape, photo booth of our course the entertainment. He was very reliable, punctual, responsive and totally transformed our event space. He had... Read More great ideas and is very experienced. If you're looking for an AWESOME DJ, look no further!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lara G

KC did an amazing job! He treated us like royalty and helped with the planning to ensure the execution was flawless. The set-up of equipment was spectacular and only added to our décor.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Julie D

AMAZING!! Everyone on the staff is absolutely amazing to work with! They were nice, hardworking, and professional! I booked their DJ/Photobooth combo and everyone loved the open photo booth concept and they were ready to dance the night away! I would 100% recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Christina N

ABSOLUTE BEST!!! There is no one else that compares. He made our wedding memorable and he made the process so easy and stress-free. DJ Kenneth was such a pleasure to work with. I still have family and friends talking about how much they love him and will be using him for future... Read More events. Thank you for making our Big Day even more special!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Jackie W

KC was simply amazing. He was the DJ for our son's wedding and he not only DJ'd but was the reason the reception was a success. He pretty much ran the reception from start to finish and made sure everyone had a great time. I loved that he took the bride and groom from table to... Read More table for photos and made sure that each guest got some facetime with them. We would never have figured that out on our own. We have two more future weddings and KC & DJ Kreations will be our team FOR SURE! Thanks for making this a wonderful event!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Gregory G

DJ Kreations was AWESOME to work with. From helping us choose music, to assisting us with planning the reception ceremony, organizing the entrance of the bridal party, and help keep our reception having fun, DJ Kreations was thorough, thoughful AND professional. These guys are... Read More very, very, very good. I have already told 3 of my friends about DJ Kreations.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Loren G

Seriously the BEST of the BEST!! Kenneth is so wonderful to work with and truly made our wedding reception a night we nor our friends and family will never forget! He goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is exact how you imagined it! The DJ is one of the most... Read More important parts of your wedding reception...4 months later people still tell us they will never forget what a fabulous time they had at our wedding a big reason is because our DJ rocked! He makes the whole planning process enjoyable so the day of goes beyond smooth! Stop waisting time and hiring DJ Kreations immediately I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016

The sound and music was absolutely perfect! We wanted a wedding that flowed smoothly, where the emcee kept our guests entertained and up to date on our wedding day timeline. Jeremy did that and more! He did an amazing job moving things along, the music was phenomenal, and... Read More everyone had a good time! I've never been to a wedding with a higher percentage of people dancing which was exactly what we were looking for! On top of all that, Jeremy did an amazing job making sure we were comfortable with the timeline both before and during the wedding. He even refilled our water at the head table so we could be more in the moment and have no worries. My wife and I would highly recommend Jeremy and DJ Kreations!

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

Kenneth was our DJ for our wedding. He did an amazing job! He worked great with the crowd and kept everyone entertained during the dinner service and reception. Once the dancing started, the dance floor was full until the night ended... nearly 5 hours later! His song selection... Read More kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. He even played old-time swing songs for my 92 year old grandpa. Also, the details were taken care of online through their online event system. It was convenient and easy. DJ Kreations was excellent to work with, I highly recommend them for any wedding or event.