Professional, Reliable, and FUN!!

Let's be honest; you've got enough to worry about when planning 'the perfect day' - wouldn't it be nice to know that you don't have to spend one more ounce of effort on worrying about the DJ/Music/Announcement/Party side of things?? That's exactly what I provide - Peace of Mind! I've done all kinds of weddings but I'm also a sound engineer and a Director at a local music school, too! So, nothing will throw me for a loop on the technical side of things, and I know how to be professional, fun, and engaging with not only the guests, but the other vendors and venue staff, as well. I'll take care of the music and the party, I'll be the one to get people dancing! I'll handle the speeches and announcements, and I'll handle your guests' song requests - you just enjoy the night you deserve!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

VA, DC, MD, WV, CA (703) 850-2223

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

DJ Luccio (Adam) had been fantastic during the whole process of organizing my wedding. He had been quick to response through emails and had followed specific requests that we had for the wedding very well. My wedding was a great success and there were even a few of our guests... Read More mentioning that it was one of their best weddings they have attended, and DJ Luccio played an important part in that because of his excellent work being as a DJ and an emcee during the wedding. Music during the wedding ceremony was well transitioned and perfect timing. We had great vibes on the dance floor due to great selection of songs and DJ Luccio implemented well our requests! Thanks Adam for being part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Katie K

Adam was a fantastic DJ! He was a lot of fun, he picked the best songs and was able to read the crowd to know what they wanted, and would even hop on the dance floor and join us! Adam played acoustic guitar during the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour, and it added a the... Read More perfect touch to the wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in our area.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Nancy B

Words can not describe what a fantastic job DJ Luccio did for our wedding! A few days after the wedding, when I talked to my 90 year old Dad - I asked him what was your favorite wedding memory?? That amazing DJ!!! I thought, really Dad? Chip and I did get married. There... Read More was a ceremony and you did walk me down the aisle! But NO -- he favorite memory?...it was about DJ Luccio! He was able to appeal to a WIDE variety of folks, young to old. He keep the party moving, he has a wonderful personality and I would highly recommend him to anybody. Feel free to reach out to me for a reference, [email protected]

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Joey M

We hired Adam for our June 2017 wedding and he was excellent! He was more than willing to speak with us several times before the wedding to gameplan the reception and always showed so much energy when we talked about our wedding. At the reception, he did a fantastic job as... Read More emcee and made sure to keep the flow of the party going all night. He played our favorite songs and even came out on the dance floor once or twice to dance! Adam made sure that the dance floor stayed full all night long. I would definitely hire Adam again and I recommend you do the same if you want an awesome wedding DJ.

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Elizabeth L

Highest of high recommendations for Adam. Incredible energy, great mix, knew how to get everyone dancing at our wedding. He was also great in the planning stages -- responsive, professional, and flexible. If I had to do it all over again, the only thing I'd do differently is... Read More book him even sooner.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Randi K

DJ Luccio was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! He was so helpful and knowledgeable during the planning process and honored all of our requests (even the last minutes ones)! He played piano during our ceremony and it really added such a personal element to our service! All of... Read More the transitions from dinner to speeches, etc went off flawlessly and the dance floor was rocking all night long thanks to DJ Luccio! We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Christina B

Honestly cannot recommend this guy more!! I had people coming up to us all night saying that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had been to (which I had told DJ Luccio from the start that I wanted our reception to be the best party anyone had ever been to - and he NAILED... Read More it)! He is so easy to work with, listens and complies with everything you are envisioning for your big day, and so incredibly fun. If you're looking for a DJ, just stop here and hire him. You will NOT regret it!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Maryssa H

DJ Luccio was the perfect wedding DJ! Throughout the planning process, he was always available and very quick to respond to emails, etc. He was an awesome presence at our wedding! He was receptive to the crowd and really got the dance party going. We also had DJ Luccio perform... Read More on the piano for our ceremony and it was so beautiful! We highly recommend DJ Luccio for any and all events! He was amazing!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Marie K

DJ Luccio was amazing! Any last minute changes, done. Flexible, courteous, fun, and professional. Our families were all happy with him and enjoyed every last minute of dancing at our reception. My new mother-in-law sang his praises! Seriously he is the best! His efforts made our... Read More special day complete, engaging, and so much fun!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Amy H

Great DJ! Not only did DJ Luccio provide excellent music for our wedding ceremony and reception, he was also a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Katie W

Adam did a phenomenal job with our recent wedding! We booked about a year out, and he was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process. We had him play the piano for our ceremony as well as DJ the reception, and he provided a lot of feedback for us on song choices,... Read More order of events, etc... We really appreciated that he came out for the rehearsal the night before so we could work through some of the kinks without having to go live right away. Our guests RAVED about how fun he was, and we even got a picture of him dancing with my husband's grandmother! We're just disappointed that we don't have any more events coming up to hire him for. He made it a great experience!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rob P

We loved working with Adam! He is so personable and easy to work with. He offered to meet with us several months before our wedding so he could get a feel for what we were looking for at our wedding. He played specific song choices we wanted to hear at our cocktail hour on his... Read More piano, and mixed in song choices we selected for dinner and dancing with great song choices of his own. It was an epic dance party. On our wedding night he absolutely delivered - the night went so smoothly and much of that can be attributed to his hard work and experience. We would definitely recommend Adam to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Thank you Adam!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Marli H

We hired Adam for our October 8 wedding in Luray, Virginia and wow, I can't say enough good things about him. He met with us via Skype and in-person prior to our big day. He was very professional and had a great attitude. The day of, during the ceremony and cocktail hour, he... Read More not only played his keyboard, but also the grand piano that was in the lobby. He played '80s love ballads, Canon in D, and even some popular, current songs. During dinner and our "after party" he acted as a DJ; he can do it all! He didn't mind having a few separate DJ set ups; he moved seamlessly throughout the event. I'd highly recommend him for any event.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Christa M

DJ Luccio is the BEST! We couldn't be more excited that we choose him. We pretty much just let him run the show and everything was perfect from the uplighting to the announcements. He played just the right songs at the right moment and had EVERYONE on the dance floor. We were so... Read More impressed with how professional and personable he was throughout everything. Also, since our wedding fell on Halloween weekend we thought it would be cool to be announced to the song Thriller with smoke/fog. Immediately he offered to bring his fog machine so we didn't have to buy dry ice and a great idea it was. Even afterward the wedding guest were asking what our DJs name was. We'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a the perfect DJ. What a great night! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016

Outstanding work, flexible, versatile, and FRIENDLY!! What an incredible evening - thank you so very, very much! Carolynn (Mother of the Groom-9/24/2016)

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Michelle C

Adam was great. He did a great job learning our ceremony songs performed on keyboard and played awesome music all through the reception. Super easy to work with. Hire him.

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Michelle C

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Stephanie O

STOP RESEARCHING .. IVE FOUND YOUR DJ!!! If I had a dollar for every compliment I got on how amazing our DJ was. I would have been able to pay for the whole wedding and still make profit.. NO LIE. Adam was AMAZING. He was so good at reading what our guest wanted to hear and... Read More kept the dance floor popping all night which was all I wanted. Adam had so many good ideas and was also the easiest-most laid back, calm and FUN vendor to work with. He offered the best deal out there and his work was better than any other wedding music I've ever heard. Best part of the night for everyone was when Adam joined the dance party! He was not only our DJ but one of our wedding guest! I recommend him for every event you need THANK YOU ADAM for making this the best night of our life

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Amy J

DJ Luccio was the easiest to work with of all the vendors I used, a breath of fresh air during wedding planning, but that's not even the best part. He was organized; he kept all the first dance/entrance songs straight even though I changed my mind several times. He was... Read More professional; he dealt with a rude and ridiculous venue owner like it was nothing and kept everything smooth despite the venue failing to have dinner ready on time. He had great energy; he jammed out behind his booth and made our "who's more likely to...?" game the best ice breaker ever. He had that DJ talent; he kept all generations happy, knew when to change a song up, and everyone was still dancing at the end of the night. But that is still not the best part... He offered, of his own accord, to play live piano during my ceremony AND LEARN THE SONGS I WANTED. It was INCREDIBLE hearing some of my favorite songs played live right before I walked down the aisle. It made everything even more personal and memorable on my wedding day. Honestly, a dream come true. On top of that, he played classical guitar during the cocktail hour. I wish I got to hear it! This is one seriously talented guy while, somehow, also the most easy-going, fun person to work with. I seriously doubt you could find anyone better to make you and your guests happy--and you know that's what your guests remember: the food and the DJ. Give him your money.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Eva G

So happy we picked Adam! He was awesome. Professional, easy to get in touch with, responsive, flexible, and made for a really fun party. We basically just let him take the reins and didn't have to worry about a thing. And anything we asked for, he made it happen. I couldn't be... Read More happier. Highly recommend! Thank you for everything Adam!!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

DJ Luccio was recommended to me by another parent and we booked him for a 6th grade celebration dance at our elementary school. He was AWESOME! Great with his music choices for the 6th graders and also great with the kids. The kids had a fantastic time thanks to his enthusiasm... Read More and keeping the dance floor going! It's three days later and the kids are still talking about it on Instagram! I would definitely recommend him and if I ever need a DJ again for myself, he'll be the first one I contact!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Laura M

Adam was a huge reason our wedding was a blast and a success! Our guests can't stop talking about "the awesome party" that was put on thru the music. Old folks and young folks alike have said what a great mix of songs and energy Adam gave our crowd. We can't thank him enough for... Read More being so accommodating and easy-going during the entire process/night!

Adam Carluccio

Did you ever hear the line: if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life? That's how I feel about Dj'ing weddings and parties; it's something I love to do and you'll see that in my work, for sure! I'm always smiling, engaging with you and your guests, making sure that any needs that come up are met with efficient professionalism. What stands out when you think back to weddings you've been to? It's not the flowers or the food that everyone remembers, it's the venue and the dance floor/party that make your memories. I'm honored and proud to take on that responsibility!