DJ Riz Entertainment Indian Wedding DJs Dallas TX

Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Destination Weddings

Indian & Mixed Cultured Wedding DJ Specialist

The DJ Riz Entertainment team specializes in South Asian, Mixed Cultures, and Traditional American weddings. We have been in the wedding entertainment industry for 23 years and our experience can make your wedding fun for you and your guests. Our talent in music, crowd reading, and lighting creates an atmosphere that goes unmatched. From an elegant intimate wedding to the week long extravagant weddings we make sure to give you an unforgettable experience that you will cherish for a lifetime. We have state of the art professional equipment for all of your sound, lighting, and projection needs. Our focus isn’t limited to the services you hire us for, but rather what can we do to make your wedding memorable. Trust the wedding professionals at DJ Riz Entertainment and enjoy what comes next.

$$$$ – Expensive

Bollywood, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Pop, R&B, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Destination Weddings (214) 724-3727

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Shruti V

I chose DJ Riz as my wedding DJ without even talking to any other DJs. I can't explain how great he was at responding to all of my emails and getting everything perfect to each detail. He confirmed all the music lists and even stayed patient with my many many changes up until... Read More the last week before the wedding. DJ Riz was amazing! He kept the crowd pumped up, never a silent awkward moment! He even created snapchat filters for each event. He was fun yet professional. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone who is wedding planning to look no further, DJ Riz Entertainment will amaze you.

2017-06-02T10:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words Shruti. It truly means the world to us. We are glad you liked the snapchat filters. We loved being there for your wedding and are ecstatic everyone had an amazing time!

DJ Riz is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Entire team of DJ Riz was a pleasure to work with. They were absolutely fantastic! From the first day we met DJ Riz was by far the most organized and committed vendor. He took care of all our request and left us with the best music on our wedding day. Our guests still haven't... Read More stopped talking about how good the music was and how much fun they all had. All thanks to exceptional music by DJ Riz and his team! The dance floor was packed all 3 days of our wedding!

2017-04-07T14:01:53 Response from the vendor

3 days of endless dancing was a sight to see! Thank you for allowing us to make your wedding so memorable.

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Sofia M

The most hype DJ crew of all time! I have been to several weddings with DJ Riz so when it came time to planning my own wedding, my husband and I did not even hesitate with Riz. We knew that Riz and his staff could pump up the crowd like we wanted! His staff went above and beyond... Read More to make things perfect for us. I loved how organized Riz was with our event! We added uplighting, screens/ projectors, and dhol with Riz and he definitely delivered!

Reviewed on 3/30/2018 Shamila Z

Riz and team, I can't even being to express how thankful we were that you were part of our wedding!!!! To anyone that is reading this - DJ Riz is THE BEST in the business. He goes above and beyond being a DJ. He becomes an integral part of your vendor team, making sure every... Read More single person is having a good time. He's your hype man, your music master, your stress reliever and will MAKE SURE you have the BEST TIME EVER at your own wedding. 🎉

Reviewed on 3/29/2018 Rashmi K

DJ Riz was my DJ for my Sangeet. And the whole team was AMAZING! Not only did they have a great playlist, but they were super interactive with the guests and made sure everyone was having a great time. They were so easy to work with. Throughout my wedding planning process, DJ... Read More Riz would check up on me to make sure I didn't have any questions, which I greatly appreciated. I could tell the team's main goal was to make sure the bride and groom were beyond happy. We could not have chosen a better DJ. Thank you for making our Sangeet absolutely unforgettable!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Sree A

DJ Riz and team did an excellent job with our fusion wedding! They combined Indian, American, and Spanish music perfectly so no one left the dance floor all night long during the reception. They also did a great job with the Mobile Baraat combining Indian and Spanish music so... Read More both families and friend groups wanted to dance the whole time even though it was 8am!! My husband and I had an Indian wedding with American elements as he is mostly Hispanic and I am Indian. DJ Riz did a great job bringing together all of the elements and made everyone excited and happy!

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Farah A

Hands down one of our fave vendors! Him and his team went above and beyond their "DJ" role and did so much more for my husband and I. They're so great to work with and provide support and guidance throughout. Their instant responses to messages I would send them at 12am would... Read More instantly get a response. Everyone was dancing the entire night because of the amazing tunes he picked out. HIGHLY recommend them. They're hands down the BEST in this industry and work well with any and all vendors.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Deepa M

DJ Riz was amazing to work with! Communication was prompt and always professional! Sam and Jay did a great job at my husband’s 40th Birthday! Guests were dancing the entire night!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Tara O

We chose DJ Riz after attending a different wedding Riz DJ'ed for. We had an amazing time on the dance for that night, and were hoping for a similar experience at our own wedding. On our own wedding day, DJ Riz far exceeded our expectations. From the mobile baraat to the... Read More reception, everything was high-energy and just as we had hoped. The dance floor was absolutely packed the entire night. All we ever wanted was for our guests to have a fun evening, and they definitely did. Numerous guests told us it was the best event they had attended all year, and we know DJ Riz is definitely part of the reason why. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Nisha S

If you're looking for a DJ in the Dallas area, save yourself a ton of time and stress and hire DJ Riz Entertainment. We used them for our wedding last weekend and they are absolutely AMAZING. They had us and our guests on the dance floor literally the entire night (my feet... Read More weren't happy but the rest of me was loving it). They play awesome music and will work with you every step of the way to make sure the music is exactly what you want. We got so many compliments from our guests about DJ Nas and Jay Patel who was emcee'ing, both of them were phenomenal. Not only was the music incredible, they also had a bunch of special effects to make our reception magical. They organized tons of fun group photos and activities like a dance off between guests. DJ Riz is also super responsive to emails/calls and was on top of things at every point in the process leading up to the event. These guys were one of the few vendors we worked with that never gave us a reason to worry and then somehow managed to overdeliver on the night of, and we had pretty damn high expectations. They are experts at what they do and I could not recommend them more strongly. #wortheverypennyandthensome

2018-01-16T11:39:08 Response from the vendor

Nisha, thank you so much for the fantastic words! The team loved being there at the Union Station for your wedding. We're still talking about your wedding and how the dance floor was packed and how fun the guests were. We enjoyed every moment of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Aesha P

DJ Riz was amazing. I think their company is the best entertainment company in Dallas. I felt like he was part of the family, he took such an interest in making sure everyone had a great time. He had the dance floor packed until the venue had to close. He was hilarious as an MC,... Read More and even took the time to help my family rehearse their dance. We could not have been happier with DJ Riz services. One of our guests loved them so much, they got the contact information for their own upcoming wedding!

2017-10-04T14:56:39 Response from the vendor

We loved MCing for your guests, they loved everything we said Urvish! Everyone was glued to the dance floor and it was a party that we all enjoyed being a part of. Thank you for having us there.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amber K

DJ Riz entertainment services did great at our wedding providing a fun and festive atmosphere the entire weekend! They also were great at emceeing the entire event, offering suggestions for a song list, and providing an extensive library of music with seamless transitions. In... Read More terms of booking them, they are extremely accessible and answered all our questions promptly. Highly recommend!

2017-10-04T14:54:03 Response from the vendor

We definitely enjoyed being there for your wedding weekend Ambereen. We are blessed to have fun-loving couples that admire our music. Thank you for having us be a part of the celebrations. 3 days of fun music and a lifetime of memories for the Khan... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Saira P

Riz & his team were amazing and very helpful since day 1!! We were very fortunate to have them as part of our wedding. The team is very professional and fun loving. They take away stress from the bride and groom & made sure we were having a great time. We would highly recommend... Read More them for all future events!!

2017-08-15T22:52:39 Response from the vendor

Saira, Thank you so much for the sweet words. It was a pleasure providing our entertainment services for you, Zain, and your families at the Hilton Garden Inn Lewisville.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Rushmi A

Dj Riz was the best DJ/emcee I could ask for. With my wedding being multi-cultural, I knew I needed a team that could fuse Indian and western music well and keep the crowd excited the entire time. Throughout the planning process, Riz was quick to respond and keep me well... Read More informed of their services. From the start of our open dance floor, 90% of our guests were on stage dancing to the mixed music. By the end of the night, everyone kept talking about how fun the reception was. Thank you, DJ Riz and your amazing team for making my wedding so memorable, it was a pleasure working with you guys! 10/10 would recommend :)

2017-10-04T14:50:51 Response from the vendor

Rushmi that was very beautifully said. Thank you so much. We enjoyed being there for your wedding at the Laurel. You picked a cool spot to have your wedding and reception. We loved how everyone was dancing to all the different music!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Mayuri P

Riz did a great job with working with one of my entertainers to assure they had the proper equipment to be able to preform. He did an amazing job with the lighting and wall decor as well, my decorator (Devine Decore) recommended him and I will say I am truly happy I did! Music... Read More selection was awesome, people were wishing the reception never ended

2017-10-04T14:50:25 Response from the vendor

Mayuri, we're so glad you enjoyed your wedding weekend. It was truly a party from start to finish.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Nirmal D

Riz really took the time out to make us feel like family. He helped us in every way he could and always fixed any concern I had! Riz is the best it gets him and DJ Nas are great people and the entire team works very hard to support each other. I wouldn't have hired anyone else... Read More to make my day perfect! We had a BLAST and it was THE ultimate party!

2017-10-04T14:49:55 Response from the vendor

You're definitely part of the D.R.E. family Nirmal. Thank you so much for having us be a part of the celebrations. We are so glad you and Karim had a blast for your special weekend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Ashray M

Riz and his team were awesome to work with throughout the entire wedding process! They killed it at every venue, Sangeet, Wedding and especially the Reception. All of our guest said it was the best wedding DJ they have ever heard and they did some awesome stuff like have us come... Read More

up and DJ to the crowd at the end of the reception which was epic. Would highly highly recommend to anybody else that is doing a wedding in their area!

2017-10-04T14:42:21 Response from the vendor

Ashray, your wedding was one for the ages! Everyone danced and there wasn't an inch of space left on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you for having us be a part of the celebrations.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Aisha A

DJ Riz Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The whole entire team’s professionalism and experience was on a different level but what sealed the deal was the connection that they made with us and every other couple that they have. The DJ team is... Read More technically the one’s who have control over the night and everything from the entrance to highlight video to getting the crowd involved, it all went so smoothly. DJ Freddy Mac was engaging with our entire crowd and it was amazing to see all of the high energy he brought to our Wedding day! I cannot tell you how many people asked for their name and let us know how amazing they were. We had quite a mix crowd that needed Indian music, hip-hop music, all the way to country music and these men played all those songs seamlessly without any questions. We pretty much gave them free reign over what was played and they played all crowd-pleasers, so we were so happy that they read the crowd so well! We literally had to shut down the music otherwise everyone would have kept going ALL NIGHT LONG!!! The up lights that we used through DJ Riz Entertainment gave the room a completely new vibe. We also got our screens and projectors and there were absolutely no glitches with any of the setups. We did not have to call or worry about anything. Literally the easiest, most reliable, and hard working group of individuals who will make your wedding day the best possible. Thank you to the DRE Family for making this one epic weekend! We love you guys!

2017-10-04T14:41:50 Response from the vendor

Aisha, thank you so much for all the love. You and Nick are an amazing couple and we loved being there for you both. We seriously could have djed all night for you guys! So glad you enjoyed every moment of it. Congrats Mr. and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Asma H

It was such a pleasure working with DJ Riz and his entire team. They listened to everything we wanted and made our event perfect!! Highly recommend this amazing team!

2017-10-04T14:41:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Asma for the wonderful words. It was an epic wedding! Glad we could be a part of it.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Eva M

DJ Riz was probably the best and my favorite vendor I worked with during my wedding! He walked me through the whole wedding process and constantly gave me his advice when I needed it. It's the DJ that technically runs the entire event and my entire weekend went so smoothly... Read More because of him! I've seen DJ at so many weddings and his professionalism is what drew me to him. But after working with him, I felt a deeper, more personal connection with him and I'm so grateful he was willing to work with us! Thank you for everything you did for us! You made my life so much easier!

2017-06-02T10:47:42 Response from the vendor

Eva, we are thrilled to hear you had an amazing time during your entire wedding weekend! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, we loved how no one ever wanted to leave the dance floor.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Zoya M

DJ Riz and his team were nothing short of AMAZING! Our guests had a blast at the event, and would not leave the dancefloor. Riz took my preferences into account, and customized his playlist according to me. The MC kept everyone pumped up throughout and the mixes between... Read More Bollywood and American music were smooth and so much fun to dance to. We would highly recommend Riz and his team, he made our wedding event truly memorable.

2017-05-11T23:02:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind and loving words. It was a pleasure keeping everyone engaged on the dance floor and having the time of their lives!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jessalyn K

DJ Riz did our wedding ceremony and reception. He is quick to respond and answer questions. They are friendly and helpful!

2017-04-06T16:53:58 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we had the chance to make your wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Samir B

We are so happy to have hired DJ Riz Entertainment for our wedding! They were very responsive to phone calls/texts/emails and helped throughout the entire planning process. We had a destination wedding and rented equipment through local vendors at our destination, and Riz helped... Read More to ensure we had all the needed equipment and were getting a fair rental price. In terms of the actual wedding events, our DJ was very professional and did a great job with his MC roles. His music selection was perfectly in line with our interests, and he was very open to requests from us and our friends/family. Highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

2017-04-06T16:52:43 Response from the vendor

Tina, it was a pleasure for us to be a part of your special wedding weekend. We are thrilled you and your family had a fantastic time with our team.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Imroza E

DJ Riz and his team did not disappoint! They were SO professional and dedicated! They kept the dance floor packed and the guests entertained. Even above and beyond that, RIz was always there for us to give advice or answer any questions! He even created a Snap filter for all... Read More of our friends to use (a nice touch for sure). He and his team made our wedding AMAZING! We had multiple guests say that this was the most fun they had had at any wedding and I have no doubt Riz and his team played a HUGE role in that!

2017-04-06T16:51:11 Response from the vendor

Imroza, thanks so much to you and Asif, for allowing us the pleasure of keeping your party going at Slate. It's such a privilege to have done so many weddings and parties for your family.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment and his team were absolutely perfect for our wedding weekend. We had a mixed wedding with one day of American music and one day with Indian music and on both days the dance floor was packed. Our DJ was DJ Nas who did a wonderful job! When I was searching for... Read More a DJ, I met so many that were arrogant, unprofessional and kind of tacky (like..the kind that repeats their DJ name in the middle of the dance party to promote themselves). Tacky. But, DJ Riz and his team were completely professional and so humble. My wedding was based in Houston so I couldn’t meet them in person before my wedding, but both Riz and Nas made the time to speak with me on the phone to answer any questions I had. I made a song list for both days and unlike so many other DJs who ignore your list and play whatever, they stuck to it exactly and even called me to clarify how exactly I want my first dance played, which version, how it should fade etc.. They are extremely thorough and think about things that I would never even consider (acoustics based on where the DJ booth is, room layout, how the wire will look to get from TV to DJ booth) They came early on both days and double checked sound/video to ensure everything went seamlessly. As a bonus - I had an issue with my videographer and lost some video of my Baraat. Somehow Riz and his team found out and he sent me videos that his team had taken just so I could have some video of it. They really go above and beyond their job as DJ! I would never choose any other DJ but them.

2017-04-06T16:55:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed being able to create memories for you and your family. We had just as much fun djing while you all danced the night away!

Meet The Manager

DJ Riz

I'm passionate about weddings and how amazing they can be. Seeing people celebrate at weddings and enjoy music and lighting makes me happy. When someone says "this is the best wedding I have ever been to" or "I danced more tonight than any other wedding" makes me smile uncontrollably. I want to understand a couples vision and help bring it to life. All of the time & effort it takes is well worth it, when you get that thumbs up, high five or hug at the end of the night.