DJ Riz Entertainment Indian Wedding DJs Dallas TX

Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Destination Weddings

Indian & Mixed Cultured Wedding DJ Specialist

The DJ Riz Entertainment team specializes in South Asian, Mixed Cultures, and Traditional American weddings. We have been in the wedding entertainment industry for 23 years and our experience can make your wedding fun for you and your guests. Our talent in music, crowd reading, and lighting creates an atmosphere that goes unmatched. From an elegant intimate wedding to the week long extravagant weddings we make sure to give you an unforgettable experience that you will cherish for a lifetime. We have state of the art professional equipment for all of your sound, lighting, and projection needs. Our focus isn’t limited to the services you hire us for, but rather what can we do to make your wedding memorable. Trust the wedding professionals at DJ Riz Entertainment and enjoy what comes next.

$$$$ – Expensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Bollywood, Indian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Destination Weddings (214) 724-3727

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Shruti V

I chose DJ Riz as my wedding DJ without even talking to any other DJs. I can't explain how great he was at responding to all of my emails and getting everything perfect to each detail. He confirmed all the music lists and even stayed patient with my many many changes up until... Read More the last week before the wedding. DJ Riz was amazing! He kept the crowd pumped up, never a silent awkward moment! He even created snapchat filters for each event. He was fun yet professional. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone who is wedding planning to look no further, DJ Riz Entertainment will amaze you.

2017-06-02T10:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words Shruti. It truly means the world to us. We are glad you liked the snapchat filters. We loved being there for your wedding and are ecstatic everyone had an amazing time!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Nisha S

If you're looking for a DJ in the Dallas area, save yourself a ton of time and stress and hire DJ Riz Entertainment. We used them for our wedding last weekend and they are absolutely AMAZING. They had us and our guests on the dance floor literally the entire night (my feet... Read More weren't happy but the rest of me was loving it). They play awesome music and will work with you every step of the way to make sure the music is exactly what you want. We got so many compliments from our guests about DJ Nas and Jay Patel who was emcee'ing, both of them were phenomenal. Not only was the music incredible, they also had a bunch of special effects to make our reception magical. They organized tons of fun group photos and activities like a dance off between guests. DJ Riz is also super responsive to emails/calls and was on top of things at every point in the process leading up to the event. These guys were one of the few vendors we worked with that never gave us a reason to worry and then somehow managed to overdeliver on the night of, and we had pretty damn high expectations. They are experts at what they do and I could not recommend them more strongly. #wortheverypennyandthensome

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Aesha P

DJ Riz was amazing. I think their company is the best entertainment company in Dallas. I felt like he was part of the family, he took such an interest in making sure everyone had a great time. He had the dance floor packed until the venue had to close. He was hilarious as an MC,... Read More and even took the time to help my family rehearse their dance. We could not have been happier with DJ Riz services. One of our guests loved them so much, they got the contact information for their own upcoming wedding!

2017-10-04T14:56:39 Response from the vendor

We loved MCing for your guests, they loved everything we said Urvish! Everyone was glued to the dance floor and it was a party that we all enjoyed being a part of. Thank you for having us there.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Amber K

DJ Riz entertainment services did great at our wedding providing a fun and festive atmosphere the entire weekend! They also were great at emceeing the entire event, offering suggestions for a song list, and providing an extensive library of music with seamless transitions. In... Read More terms of booking them, they are extremely accessible and answered all our questions promptly. Highly recommend!

2017-10-04T14:54:03 Response from the vendor

We definitely enjoyed being there for your wedding weekend Ambereen. We are blessed to have fun-loving couples that admire our music. Thank you for having us be a part of the celebrations. 3 days of fun music and a lifetime of memories for the Khan... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Saira P

Riz & his team were amazing and very helpful since day 1!! We were very fortunate to have them as part of our wedding. The team is very professional and fun loving. They take away stress from the bride and groom & made sure we were having a great time. We would highly recommend... Read More them for all future events!!

2017-08-15T22:52:39 Response from the vendor

Saira, Thank you so much for the sweet words. It was a pleasure providing our entertainment services for you, Zain, and your families at the Hilton Garden Inn Lewisville.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Rushmi A

Dj Riz was the best DJ/emcee I could ask for. With my wedding being multi-cultural, I knew I needed a team that could fuse Indian and western music well and keep the crowd excited the entire time. Throughout the planning process, Riz was quick to respond and keep me well... Read More informed of their services. From the start of our open dance floor, 90% of our guests were on stage dancing to the mixed music. By the end of the night, everyone kept talking about how fun the reception was. Thank you, DJ Riz and your amazing team for making my wedding so memorable, it was a pleasure working with you guys! 10/10 would recommend :)

2017-10-04T14:50:51 Response from the vendor

Rushmi that was very beautifully said. Thank you so much. We enjoyed being there for your wedding at the Laurel. You picked a cool spot to have your wedding and reception. We loved how everyone was dancing to all the different music!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Mayuri P

Riz did a great job with working with one of my entertainers to assure they had the proper equipment to be able to preform. He did an amazing job with the lighting and wall decor as well, my decorator (Devine Decore) recommended him and I will say I am truly happy I did! Music... Read More selection was awesome, people were wishing the reception never ended

2017-10-04T14:50:25 Response from the vendor

Mayuri, we're so glad you enjoyed your wedding weekend. It was truly a party from start to finish.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Nirmal D

Riz really took the time out to make us feel like family. He helped us in every way he could and always fixed any concern I had! Riz is the best it gets him and DJ Nas are great people and the entire team works very hard to support each other. I wouldn't have hired anyone else... Read More to make my day perfect! We had a BLAST and it was THE ultimate party!

2017-10-04T14:49:55 Response from the vendor

You're definitely part of the D.R.E. family Nirmal. Thank you so much for having us be a part of the celebrations. We are so glad you and Karim had a blast for your special weekend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Ashray M

Riz and his team were awesome to work with throughout the entire wedding process! They killed it at every venue, Sangeet, Wedding and especially the Reception. All of our guest said it was the best wedding DJ they have ever heard and they did some awesome stuff like have us come... Read More up and DJ to the crowd at the end of the reception which was epic. Would highly highly recommend to anybody else that is doing a wedding in their area!

2017-10-04T14:42:21 Response from the vendor

Ashray, your wedding was one for the ages! Everyone danced and there wasn't an inch of space left on the dance floor the entire night. Thank you for having us be a part of the celebrations.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Aisha A

DJ Riz Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The whole entire team’s professionalism and experience was on a different level but what sealed the deal was the connection that they made with us and every other couple that they have. The DJ team is... Read More technically the one’s who have control over the night and everything from the entrance to highlight video to getting the crowd involved, it all went so smoothly. DJ Freddy Mac was engaging with our entire crowd and it was amazing to see all of the high energy he brought to our Wedding day! I cannot tell you how many people asked for their name and let us know how amazing they were. We had quite a mix crowd that needed Indian music, hip-hop music, all the way to country music and these men played all those songs seamlessly without any questions. We pretty much gave them free reign over what was played and they played all crowd-pleasers, so we were so happy that they read the crowd so well! We literally had to shut down the music otherwise everyone would have kept going ALL NIGHT LONG!!! The up lights that we used through DJ Riz Entertainment gave the room a completely new vibe. We also got our screens and projectors and there were absolutely no glitches with any of the setups. We did not have to call or worry about anything. Literally the easiest, most reliable, and hard working group of individuals who will make your wedding day the best possible. Thank you to the DRE Family for making this one epic weekend! We love you guys!

2017-10-04T14:41:50 Response from the vendor

Aisha, thank you so much for all the love. You and Nick are an amazing couple and we loved being there for you both. We seriously could have djed all night for you guys! So glad you enjoyed every moment of it. Congrats Mr. and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Asma H

It was such a pleasure working with DJ Riz and his entire team. They listened to everything we wanted and made our event perfect!! Highly recommend this amazing team!

2017-10-04T14:41:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you Asma for the wonderful words. It was an epic wedding! Glad we could be a part of it.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Eva M

DJ Riz was probably the best and my favorite vendor I worked with during my wedding! He walked me through the whole wedding process and constantly gave me his advice when I needed it. It's the DJ that technically runs the entire event and my entire weekend went so smoothly... Read More because of him! I've seen DJ at so many weddings and his professionalism is what drew me to him. But after working with him, I felt a deeper, more personal connection with him and I'm so grateful he was willing to work with us! Thank you for everything you did for us! You made my life so much easier!

2017-06-02T10:47:42 Response from the vendor

Eva, we are thrilled to hear you had an amazing time during your entire wedding weekend! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, we loved how no one ever wanted to leave the dance floor.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Zoya M

DJ Riz and his team were nothing short of AMAZING! Our guests had a blast at the event, and would not leave the dancefloor. Riz took my preferences into account, and customized his playlist according to me. The MC kept everyone pumped up throughout and the mixes between... Read More Bollywood and American music were smooth and so much fun to dance to. We would highly recommend Riz and his team, he made our wedding event truly memorable.

2017-05-11T23:02:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind and loving words. It was a pleasure keeping everyone engaged on the dance floor and having the time of their lives!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jessalyn K

DJ Riz did our wedding ceremony and reception. He is quick to respond and answer questions. They are friendly and helpful!

2017-04-06T16:53:58 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we had the chance to make your wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Samir B

We are so happy to have hired DJ Riz Entertainment for our wedding! They were very responsive to phone calls/texts/emails and helped throughout the entire planning process. We had a destination wedding and rented equipment through local vendors at our destination, and Riz helped... Read More to ensure we had all the needed equipment and were getting a fair rental price. In terms of the actual wedding events, our DJ was very professional and did a great job with his MC roles. His music selection was perfectly in line with our interests, and he was very open to requests from us and our friends/family. Highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

2017-04-06T16:52:43 Response from the vendor

Tina, it was a pleasure for us to be a part of your special wedding weekend. We are thrilled you and your family had a fantastic time with our team.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Imroza E

DJ Riz and his team did not disappoint! They were SO professional and dedicated! They kept the dance floor packed and the guests entertained. Even above and beyond that, RIz was always there for us to give advice or answer any questions! He even created a Snap filter for all... Read More of our friends to use (a nice touch for sure). He and his team made our wedding AMAZING! We had multiple guests say that this was the most fun they had had at any wedding and I have no doubt Riz and his team played a HUGE role in that!

2017-04-06T16:51:11 Response from the vendor

Imroza, thanks so much to you and Asif, for allowing us the pleasure of keeping your party going at Slate. It's such a privilege to have done so many weddings and parties for your family.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment and his team were absolutely perfect for our wedding weekend. We had a mixed wedding with one day of American music and one day with Indian music and on both days the dance floor was packed. Our DJ was DJ Nas who did a wonderful job! When I was searching for... Read More a DJ, I met so many that were arrogant, unprofessional and kind of tacky (like..the kind that repeats their DJ name in the middle of the dance party to promote themselves). Tacky. But, DJ Riz and his team were completely professional and so humble. My wedding was based in Houston so I couldn’t meet them in person before my wedding, but both Riz and Nas made the time to speak with me on the phone to answer any questions I had. I made a song list for both days and unlike so many other DJs who ignore your list and play whatever, they stuck to it exactly and even called me to clarify how exactly I want my first dance played, which version, how it should fade etc.. They are extremely thorough and think about things that I would never even consider (acoustics based on where the DJ booth is, room layout, how the wire will look to get from TV to DJ booth) They came early on both days and double checked sound/video to ensure everything went seamlessly. As a bonus - I had an issue with my videographer and lost some video of my Baraat. Somehow Riz and his team found out and he sent me videos that his team had taken just so I could have some video of it. They really go above and beyond their job as DJ! I would never choose any other DJ but them.

2017-04-06T16:55:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed being able to create memories for you and your family. We had just as much fun djing while you all danced the night away!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Rachita P

They were on time and super easy to work with. We had several calls before the event to make sure logistics were taken care of so the day of the event we didn't have any questions. Would definitely recommend!

2017-04-06T16:56:25 Response from the vendor

We are so glad all the events went fantastic. Thank you for having us there!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Reshma A

DJ Riz was so awesome to work with. He was very quick with responding back. He has great attention to all the details. He made our wedding day so memorable. He made sure our guests were having fun and dancing non stop all night. He is definitely very flexible and easy to work... Read More with. We loved having him be a part of our big day. You can definitely rely on him and he gives you 100% in his work. We love you so much Riz, we wish we can go back to our wedding day because it was for sure an amazing night for us and our guests. Thank you so much for all that you did. Ricky & Reshma

2017-04-06T16:57:18 Response from the vendor

Ricky and Reshma, your wedding is definitely unforgettable. Everyone danced and showed immense love for the music. We are so honored to have been there for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jesica A

DJ Riz Entertainment was a privilege to work with and we highly recommend their DJing and MC services. Having seen them at many weddings in Texas, we knew we wanted to fly them out to our South Florida wedding and were so happy we did! DJ FM was a blast to work with and made our... Read More wedding reception so fun and energetic all while being professional and organized! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 110% recommended!

2017-04-06T16:58:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet words. We loved being there for your wedding, and I'm sure Florida will always remember it!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Matt R

My Husband and I had two weddings (back to back weekends) to celebrate both of our cultures (Catholic and Hindu). We had the pleasure of working with DJ Riz Entertainment and his team for both of our weddings and events. While searching for vendors, we were concerned it would... Read More be difficult to find one DJ that could cater to two completely different cultures. However, the moment we met Riz, his friendliness, professionalism and expertise immediately put us at ease. He met with us multiple times and took the time get to know us, our guests, our music styles, our likes/dislikes and used the feedback to create the perfect entertainment for each wedding and its unique events. Riz always remained easily available, met at our convenience, was very considerate and very patient. He used his own experience and knowledge to help us when we had no clue as to what we were doing—and it was such a relief. Throughout each event, Riz was very in-tune with what the crowd wanted; he ALWAYS knew what to play and when to play it—and everyone LOVED whatever he was playing. He consistently went above and beyond in his services to us, when he had no obligation to do so whatsoever. Whether it was regarding lighting, music, MCing or slideshows, he went the extra step and helped create the most beautiful moments. At all the wedding events, for both weddings, everyone repeatedly told us that the DJ was incredible---and he is incredible. Riz is an amazingly talented, warm hearted, welcoming, professional individual. After spending two weekends in a row with Riz and his team---we highly recommend DJ Riz Entertainment for your next event.

2017-04-06T16:58:18 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to have served such a sweet couple. Every moment of both weekends were fantastic. Your friends and family's energy with our music was the best combination! Thank you for having us be a part of two wonderful wedding weekends.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hibah Y

DJ Riz is fantastic, and one of a kind. He knows his music and is able to customize playlists ahead of time to your tastes, and also in realtime to keep your guests energized and on the dance floor. But beyond a good time on the dance floor, Riz also goes out of his way to... Read More coordinate with all your vendors, and makes sure he can help in any way he can, whether it's sticking to a timeline or filling in the gaps. He cares about his clients, and goes above and beyond to deliver a dream wedding. We feel so lucky to work with such an awesome person! Thanks, Riz!! -Hibah and Sameer

2017-04-06T17:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hibah and Sameer for allowing us to create such beautiful memories for your wedding. We enjoyed each day of the celebrations as much as all the guests did!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 S K

Riz was an excellent DJ for our wedding events. We got to talk to him several times before signing our contract so we were confident he knew exactly what we wanted and how to deliver. From the beginning, he took time to get to know us and our taste and from that he was able to... Read More make several suggestions to help make our event successful. We had a lot of specific requests and he was always quick to respond to calls of email. We had a a three day function with 4 different events and each with a different theme and different options for entertainment and Riz was able to deliver regardless if it was setting up for karaoke, slide show, lighting, songs for performances, a dhol player, and much more. He was able to download tracks and keep everything in order so our Sangeet night went perfectly. People still talk to me about how perfect the music was at our wedding ceremony. And not to mention the reception- Riz can work a crowd!! I never thought the dance floor would be packed with young and old at our reception til 2 am- no one wanted the party to end. I'm so glad we had Riz as our dj- He delivered excellent service and he made it a priority to make us happy!

2017-04-06T17:03:50 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure. We are overjoyed with your kind words! It's couples like yourself that make us love what we do so much! Thank you for letting us be a part of something special.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

DJ Riz and his team made our wedding a true celebration and party! We had so many compliments about how great the music was and a few months after the wedding, people are STILL asking us who DJ'ed at the wedding! We had a fusion wedding and integrated both American and Indian... Read More music into our day. They played at the baraat in the morning and the music made everyone so energized. Even onlookers on the streets got into it! They are professional, punctual, and have an awesome price package. The team responds back to emails in a very timely manner which is important when planning your wedding (and also when considering vendors). They look at your song choices and build the playlist to fit your music style. I would highly recommend DJ Riz and his team to anyone. You will be in excellent hands and your wedding will be a true party to remember!

2017-04-06T17:04:41 Response from the vendor

Your words have definitely spoken to us. Thank you so much for the beautiful words. From an early morning wedding to the late night reception we love being able to deliver our services for our couples!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Chandani P

DJ Riz was very helpful in choosing songs for all of my events when I was having a hard time narrowing it down. He was very knowledgable about which songs would go well for an event, and was super helpful and accomodating in helping me edit my aisle walk song. All in all, I was... Read More very happy with his service, and I would definitely recommend him for your wedding or event.

2017-04-06T17:05:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we are so happy that you had your wedding a dream come true!

Meet The Manager

DJ Riz

I'm passionate about weddings and how amazing they can be. Seeing people celebrate at weddings and enjoy music and lighting makes me happy. When someone says "this is the best wedding I have ever been to" or "I danced more tonight than any other wedding" makes me smile uncontrollably. I want to understand a couples vision and help bring it to life. All of the time & effort it takes is well worth it, when you get that thumbs up, high five or hug at the end of the night.