DJ Riz Entertainment Indian Wedding DJs Dallas TX

Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Destination Weddings

Indian & Mixed Cultured Wedding DJ Specialist

The DJ Riz Entertainment team specializes in South Asian, Mixed Cultures, and Traditional American weddings. We have been in the wedding entertainment industry for 23 years and our experience can make your wedding fun for you and your guests. Our talent in music, crowd reading, and lighting creates an atmosphere that goes unmatched. From an elegant intimate wedding to the week long extravagant weddings we make sure to give you an unforgettable experience that you will cherish for a lifetime. We have state of the art professional equipment for all of your sound, lighting, and projection needs. Our focus isn’t limited to the services you hire us for, but rather what can we do to make your wedding memorable. Trust the wedding professionals at DJ Riz Entertainment and enjoy what comes next.

$$$$ – Expensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Bollywood, Indian, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex and Destination Weddings (214) 724-3727

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Shruti V

I chose DJ Riz as my wedding DJ without even talking to any other DJs. I can't explain how great he was at responding to all of my emails and getting everything perfect to each detail. He confirmed all the music lists and even stayed patient with my many many changes up until... Read More the last week before the wedding. DJ Riz was amazing! He kept the crowd pumped up, never a silent awkward moment! He even created snapchat filters for each event. He was fun yet professional. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone who is wedding planning to look no further, DJ Riz Entertainment will amaze you.

2017-06-02T10:46:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words Shruti. It truly means the world to us. We are glad you liked the snapchat filters. We loved being there for your wedding and are ecstatic everyone had an amazing time!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Ashray M

Riz and his team were awesome to work with throughout the entire wedding process! They killed it at every venue, Sangeet, Wedding and especially the Reception. All of our guest said it was the best wedding DJ they have ever heard and they did some awesome stuff like have us come... Read More up and DJ to the crowd at the end of the reception which was epic. Would highly highly recommend to anybody else that is doing a wedding in their area!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Aisha A

DJ Riz Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The whole entire team’s professionalism and experience was on a different level but what sealed the deal was the connection that they made with us and every other couple that they have. The DJ team is... Read More technically the one’s who have control over the night and everything from the entrance to highlight video to getting the crowd involved, it all went so smoothly. DJ Freddy Mac was engaging with our entire crowd and it was amazing to see all of the high energy he brought to our Wedding day! I cannot tell you how many people asked for their name and let us know how amazing they were. We had quite a mix crowd that needed Indian music, hip-hop music, all the way to country music and these men played all those songs seamlessly without any questions. We pretty much gave them free reign over what was played and they played all crowd-pleasers, so we were so happy that they read the crowd so well! We literally had to shut down the music otherwise everyone would have kept going ALL NIGHT LONG!!! The up lights that we used through DJ Riz Entertainment gave the room a completely new vibe. We also got our screens and projectors and there were absolutely no glitches with any of the setups. We did not have to call or worry about anything. Literally the easiest, most reliable, and hard working group of individuals who will make your wedding day the best possible. Thank you to the DRE Family for making this one epic weekend! We love you guys!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Asma H

It was such a pleasure working with DJ Riz and his entire team. They listened to everything we wanted and made our event perfect!! Highly recommend this amazing team!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Eva M

DJ Riz was probably the best and my favorite vendor I worked with during my wedding! He walked me through the whole wedding process and constantly gave me his advice when I needed it. It's the DJ that technically runs the entire event and my entire weekend went so smoothly... Read More because of him! I've seen DJ at so many weddings and his professionalism is what drew me to him. But after working with him, I felt a deeper, more personal connection with him and I'm so grateful he was willing to work with us! Thank you for everything you did for us! You made my life so much easier!

2017-06-02T10:47:42 Response from the vendor

Eva, we are thrilled to hear you had an amazing time during your entire wedding weekend! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding, we loved how no one ever wanted to leave the dance floor.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Zoya M

DJ Riz and his team were nothing short of AMAZING! Our guests had a blast at the event, and would not leave the dancefloor. Riz took my preferences into account, and customized his playlist according to me. The MC kept everyone pumped up throughout and the mixes between... Read More Bollywood and American music were smooth and so much fun to dance to. We would highly recommend Riz and his team, he made our wedding event truly memorable.

2017-05-11T23:02:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind and loving words. It was a pleasure keeping everyone engaged on the dance floor and having the time of their lives!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Jessalyn K

DJ Riz did our wedding ceremony and reception. He is quick to respond and answer questions. They are friendly and helpful!

2017-04-06T16:53:58 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that we had the chance to make your wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Samir B

We are so happy to have hired DJ Riz Entertainment for our wedding! They were very responsive to phone calls/texts/emails and helped throughout the entire planning process. We had a destination wedding and rented equipment through local vendors at our destination, and Riz helped... Read More to ensure we had all the needed equipment and were getting a fair rental price. In terms of the actual wedding events, our DJ was very professional and did a great job with his MC roles. His music selection was perfectly in line with our interests, and he was very open to requests from us and our friends/family. Highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

2017-04-06T16:52:43 Response from the vendor

Tina, it was a pleasure for us to be a part of your special wedding weekend. We are thrilled you and your family had a fantastic time with our team.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Imroza E

DJ Riz and his team did not disappoint! They were SO professional and dedicated! They kept the dance floor packed and the guests entertained. Even above and beyond that, RIz was always there for us to give advice or answer any questions! He even created a Snap filter for all... Read More of our friends to use (a nice touch for sure). He and his team made our wedding AMAZING! We had multiple guests say that this was the most fun they had had at any wedding and I have no doubt Riz and his team played a HUGE role in that!

2017-04-06T16:51:11 Response from the vendor

Imroza, thanks so much to you and Asif, for allowing us the pleasure of keeping your party going at Slate. It's such a privilege to have done so many weddings and parties for your family.

Reviewed on 1/09/2017

DJ Riz Entertainment and his team were absolutely perfect for our wedding weekend. We had a mixed wedding with one day of American music and one day with Indian music and on both days the dance floor was packed. Our DJ was DJ Nas who did a wonderful job! When I was searching for... Read More a DJ, I met so many that were arrogant, unprofessional and kind of tacky (like..the kind that repeats their DJ name in the middle of the dance party to promote themselves). Tacky. But, DJ Riz and his team were completely professional and so humble. My wedding was based in Houston so I couldn’t meet them in person before my wedding, but both Riz and Nas made the time to speak with me on the phone to answer any questions I had. I made a song list for both days and unlike so many other DJs who ignore your list and play whatever, they stuck to it exactly and even called me to clarify how exactly I want my first dance played, which version, how it should fade etc.. They are extremely thorough and think about things that I would never even consider (acoustics based on where the DJ booth is, room layout, how the wire will look to get from TV to DJ booth) They came early on both days and double checked sound/video to ensure everything went seamlessly. As a bonus - I had an issue with my videographer and lost some video of my Baraat. Somehow Riz and his team found out and he sent me videos that his team had taken just so I could have some video of it. They really go above and beyond their job as DJ! I would never choose any other DJ but them.

2017-04-06T16:55:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoyed being able to create memories for you and your family. We had just as much fun djing while you all danced the night away!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Rachita P

They were on time and super easy to work with. We had several calls before the event to make sure logistics were taken care of so the day of the event we didn't have any questions. Would definitely recommend!

2017-04-06T16:56:25 Response from the vendor

We are so glad all the events went fantastic. Thank you for having us there!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Reshma A

DJ Riz was so awesome to work with. He was very quick with responding back. He has great attention to all the details. He made our wedding day so memorable. He made sure our guests were having fun and dancing non stop all night. He is definitely very flexible and easy to work... Read More with. We loved having him be a part of our big day. You can definitely rely on him and he gives you 100% in his work. We love you so much Riz, we wish we can go back to our wedding day because it was for sure an amazing night for us and our guests. Thank you so much for all that you did. Ricky & Reshma

2017-04-06T16:57:18 Response from the vendor

Ricky and Reshma, your wedding is definitely unforgettable. Everyone danced and showed immense love for the music. We are so honored to have been there for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jesica A

DJ Riz Entertainment was a privilege to work with and we highly recommend their DJing and MC services. Having seen them at many weddings in Texas, we knew we wanted to fly them out to our South Florida wedding and were so happy we did! DJ FM was a blast to work with and made our... Read More wedding reception so fun and energetic all while being professional and organized! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 110% recommended!

2017-04-06T16:58:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweet words. We loved being there for your wedding, and I'm sure Florida will always remember it!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Matt R

My Husband and I had two weddings (back to back weekends) to celebrate both of our cultures (Catholic and Hindu). We had the pleasure of working with DJ Riz Entertainment and his team for both of our weddings and events. While searching for vendors, we were concerned it would... Read More be difficult to find one DJ that could cater to two completely different cultures. However, the moment we met Riz, his friendliness, professionalism and expertise immediately put us at ease. He met with us multiple times and took the time get to know us, our guests, our music styles, our likes/dislikes and used the feedback to create the perfect entertainment for each wedding and its unique events. Riz always remained easily available, met at our convenience, was very considerate and very patient. He used his own experience and knowledge to help us when we had no clue as to what we were doing—and it was such a relief. Throughout each event, Riz was very in-tune with what the crowd wanted; he ALWAYS knew what to play and when to play it—and everyone LOVED whatever he was playing. He consistently went above and beyond in his services to us, when he had no obligation to do so whatsoever. Whether it was regarding lighting, music, MCing or slideshows, he went the extra step and helped create the most beautiful moments. At all the wedding events, for both weddings, everyone repeatedly told us that the DJ was incredible---and he is incredible. Riz is an amazingly talented, warm hearted, welcoming, professional individual. After spending two weekends in a row with Riz and his team---we highly recommend DJ Riz Entertainment for your next event.

2017-04-06T16:58:18 Response from the vendor

We are so pleased to have served such a sweet couple. Every moment of both weekends were fantastic. Your friends and family's energy with our music was the best combination! Thank you for having us be a part of two wonderful wedding weekends.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Hibah Y

DJ Riz is fantastic, and one of a kind. He knows his music and is able to customize playlists ahead of time to your tastes, and also in realtime to keep your guests energized and on the dance floor. But beyond a good time on the dance floor, Riz also goes out of his way to... Read More coordinate with all your vendors, and makes sure he can help in any way he can, whether it's sticking to a timeline or filling in the gaps. He cares about his clients, and goes above and beyond to deliver a dream wedding. We feel so lucky to work with such an awesome person! Thanks, Riz!! -Hibah and Sameer

2017-04-06T17:01:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Hibah and Sameer for allowing us to create such beautiful memories for your wedding. We enjoyed each day of the celebrations as much as all the guests did!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 S K

Riz was an excellent DJ for our wedding events. We got to talk to him several times before signing our contract so we were confident he knew exactly what we wanted and how to deliver. From the beginning, he took time to get to know us and our taste and from that he was able to... Read More make several suggestions to help make our event successful. We had a lot of specific requests and he was always quick to respond to calls of email. We had a a three day function with 4 different events and each with a different theme and different options for entertainment and Riz was able to deliver regardless if it was setting up for karaoke, slide show, lighting, songs for performances, a dhol player, and much more. He was able to download tracks and keep everything in order so our Sangeet night went perfectly. People still talk to me about how perfect the music was at our wedding ceremony. And not to mention the reception- Riz can work a crowd!! I never thought the dance floor would be packed with young and old at our reception til 2 am- no one wanted the party to end. I'm so glad we had Riz as our dj- He delivered excellent service and he made it a priority to make us happy!

2017-04-06T17:03:50 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure. We are overjoyed with your kind words! It's couples like yourself that make us love what we do so much! Thank you for letting us be a part of something special.

Reviewed on 9/24/2016

DJ Riz and his team made our wedding a true celebration and party! We had so many compliments about how great the music was and a few months after the wedding, people are STILL asking us who DJ'ed at the wedding! We had a fusion wedding and integrated both American and Indian... Read More music into our day. They played at the baraat in the morning and the music made everyone so energized. Even onlookers on the streets got into it! They are professional, punctual, and have an awesome price package. The team responds back to emails in a very timely manner which is important when planning your wedding (and also when considering vendors). They look at your song choices and build the playlist to fit your music style. I would highly recommend DJ Riz and his team to anyone. You will be in excellent hands and your wedding will be a true party to remember!

2017-04-06T17:04:41 Response from the vendor

Your words have definitely spoken to us. Thank you so much for the beautiful words. From an early morning wedding to the late night reception we love being able to deliver our services for our couples!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Chandani P

DJ Riz was very helpful in choosing songs for all of my events when I was having a hard time narrowing it down. He was very knowledgable about which songs would go well for an event, and was super helpful and accomodating in helping me edit my aisle walk song. All in all, I was... Read More very happy with his service, and I would definitely recommend him for your wedding or event.

2017-04-06T17:05:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, we are so happy that you had your wedding a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Krupa S

We could not have been more satisfied with the entertainment choice for our multicultural wedding in Barcelona! DJ Riz provides an exceptionally personalized service to the couple as well as parents from both sides. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but Riz was extremely... Read More engaged from the very beginning to the end and I felt like he was as invested in the planning as our family members. I felt like he truly wanted to understand our story and our vision as well as the expectations of my parents and culture. He wanted to help us create a memorable wedding experience for both sides of the family and he spent a great deal of time with us and on his own to ensure that the music selection for all our events were diverse and in line with our taste as well as culture(s). Riz also went to great lengths to ensure that we were not being taken advantage of with regards to renting equipment for our events; he was never redundant and was always willing to work with a budget as if it were his own money to spend/save. He was also very flexible with travel-accommodation plans and made himself available to touch base before/during the event. Riz even did a detailed walk-through with us after flying across the Atlantic and being sleep deprived and he always brings his A-game. Furthermore, he is extraordinarily creative and was able to guide us in the setup of our mandap, the baraat procession (so that the pictures would capture the venue and ambience in the best way possible), and reception decor (table and stage set up, bar location, as well as buffet line). In fact, I would say that he was absolutely more reliable than our own wedding planner in this regard. Riz is an incredible communicator and one of the most genuine professional I have ever known. It would be an understatement to say that Riz was a great vendor; he was a critical part of our fairytale wedding and we could not be more grateful for his help and guidance as we executed our destination multicultural wedding in Barcelona!

2017-04-06T17:06:14 Response from the vendor

Your wedding is one for the ages. We thank you for having us be a part of such a beautiful fairytale wedding. We enjoyed it just as much as you and your guests. We love being able to put in our hearts and hard work... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Daniel & Sunita A

DJ Riz Entertainment, you guys made our special day even more special. I have been to too many weddings and the DJ's don't know how to pump the crowd up and play the right songs but you guys were on point with the up lighting and DJ. I would use you guys for any event and not... Read More just a wedding. Thank you so much!

2017-04-06T17:07:07 Response from the vendor

We enjoyed being there for you and your family. We appreciate the love so much!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

I would like to thank you for helping us make this such a memorable day !!!!! The music was awesome !!!! Everyone had a great time And that's all we wanted. Even people that never dance were on the dance floor. Everyone hAd A lot of fun! DJ skillz and DJ Sammy were just perfect... Read More for our event. They were so patient and friendly !! And most of all they made the night better then we imagined!! We are so thankful to you all for making this day a pleasant, fun and outstanding memory !!!!!

2017-04-06T17:07:36 Response from the vendor

We are so ecstatic to know how happy you were with our team. It's couples like yourself that make us love what we do!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Megha M

DJ Riz exceeded all our expectations for our 2 day wedding event in April. He spent a lot of time speaking to both me, my husband, and my parents about our questions and vision before the events. The lighting, ambiance, baraat, sangeet/garba, and reception music was incredible.... Read More DJ Riz created an amazing energy and we were very lucky to have him be a part of our wedding events.

2017-04-06T17:08:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us create such terrific memories for you and family. We loved being there and wish we could repeat that weekend all over again!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Akisha K

DJ Riz Entertainment was phenomenal! We had such a great time with Riz at our wedding and would recommend him to any couples looking for an awesome vendor. He is super versatile with all types of music and a blast to be around in general! Great DJ service!!

2017-04-06T17:09:19 Response from the vendor

We had a great time being a part of #PandA2016! We are overjoyed at how much fun everyone had.

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

I've had many friends use DJ Riz as their wedding vendor and that is how I came across him. I was so impressed on how fast he responded and how helpful he was when I used him. He was willing to work with my needs and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend him to... Read More anyone looking for a great wedding DJ.

2017-04-06T17:09:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sneha for having us be your source for entertainment for your wedding. We had a blast working with you and your family.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

DJ Riz Entertainment are one AMAZING group of deejays! They listen to everything you need and want. DJ Riz and I had phone conversations that lasted longer than I ever expected and that was solely because we went through every detail and every aspect of the spectacular wedding... Read More weekend I was planning. I am beyond pleased with everything that the team has done for us! Dj Nas was at my reception and that dance floor was NEVER empty! Everyone judges your wedding reception based on the DJ, needless to say, EVERYONE was pleased! Thank you for an amazing weekend that I will never forget!

2017-04-06T17:10:30 Response from the vendor

Your wedding was truly wonderful and we are so thrilled everyone enjoyed celebrating it with you!

Meet The Manager

DJ Riz

I'm passionate about weddings and how amazing they can be. Seeing people celebrate at weddings and enjoy music and lighting makes me happy. When someone says "this is the best wedding I have ever been to" or "I danced more tonight than any other wedding" makes me smile uncontrollably. I want to understand a couples vision and help bring it to life. All of the time & effort it takes is well worth it, when you get that thumbs up, high five or hug at the end of the night.