Professional, Classy and Fun!

DJ Ryan Rousseau will leave you saying “I am so glad I did” instead of “I wish I would have” He is passionate about providing exceptional service with integrity, accommodation and class. His goal is to ensure your event meets and exceeds your every expectation. DJ for MTV Teen Mom, Emcee invited to Intro Kid Rock on Stage in Jamaica 3/12/16

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Music

PO BOX 123, Freeland, MI Serving the United States (989) 860-1811

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

My sister got married a few weeks ago and I am still hearing about how amazing the reception was. Many have said the best they have ever been to! One of the biggest factors in making that night amazing was DJ Ryan Rousseau! It seemed like he effortlessly read the crowd to keep... Read More people dancing all night long...literally to the VERY end of the night. There was a song for every age and taste in music, but it was the personal touch in how he put it all together that had the 'kids' swinging to oldies and the grandparents busting a move to hip hop. Not to mention the time he must have taken getting to know the bride, groom, and families. His MC skills sounded like he was talking about old friends. As part of the bridal party I only got to witness the final results, and not the amount of work he must have put in to make this once in a lifetime event come together so seamlessly and so perfectly suited to the crowd. It is rare to find a professional who truly enjoys something they must have done many, many times before. Thank you Ryan for making my sister's day so much fun!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Hannah F

As many brides know, picking the right vendor can be difficult and stressful. Whether it be your photographer, florist, or your DJ, you want to pick a person that not only caters to you and your husband, but also to everyone attending the wedding. Ryan went beyond that. Within... Read More thirty seconds of our initial phone call, I knew without a doubt that he would exceed my greatest expectations. From the flawless sound during the ceremony to keeping the dance floor absolutely packed up until the last song, Ryan made sure our night was the best one yet. You can read amazing review after amazing review for him, but to experience it in person is something else. I promise, other than saying 'I do' to the love of your life, this will be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Ryan did such an amazing job at mine & my wife's wedding. He not only delivered exactly what we requested but he made it special for us considering we had MTV cameras following us the whole night. The coolest part was at the end of our dance. When I dipped my wife Catelynn fire... Read More shot up on each side of us! It was spectacular. His directions were so easy to follow, you almost forgot you had any in the first place. He flows in between different dances seamlessly! I would highly recommend this DJ for ANY event. He puts on an amazing show! Tyler Baltierra

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Ross K

Ryan provided us with the wedding of our dreams. Simply the best. Going with Ryan is a decision you wont regret. He will give you peace of mind, on the fly fun, and dedication.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Tina M

I find it hard to put into words what booking DJ Ryan Rousseau at our wedding meant to us . There is no shortage of options for wedding entertainment, and many price ranges to choose from; but DJ Ryan was hands down the best investment that we ended up making. We had an... Read More extremely intimate wedding, and were told by many people that having a DJ would be a waste and we should save our money. With any other DJ this might've been the case, but our wedding was made by Ryan, and the amount of entertainment, professionalism, and class that was brought to it because of him simply could not have a dollar amount value attached to it. We owe him an extreme amount of gratitude for not only making our wedding night perfect, but for being there for every question and providing every ounce of reassurance along the way. Make the investment with DJ Ryan! I promise you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Laura B

Loved Ryan! Great working with him leading up to our wedding. He made himself available to chat anytime I needed. The music was perfect. The dance floor was packed all night. Ryan was such a trooper with our wild, fun and crazy guests, too. He has a great demeanor and was a joy... Read More to work with. Wish I could do it all over again.

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Margot K

If there was an option for 10 stars, Ryan would surpass even that rating. Our wedding would not have been the success it was without the phenomenal services Ryan provided for our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything ran so smooth and perfect because Ryan was a true artist... Read More in making our wedding about us and what we wanted. From perfecting the ambiance in the reception room with exceptional up- lighting, on point cues to each and every piece of the reception so no event was overseen and really keeping all of our guests on their feet with fantastic music and party participation jams. The pyrotechnics provided a perfect scene to really amp up the crowd and keep the party going from beginning to end. Ryan is an absolute joy and honor to work with. The peace of mind knowing any and everything was taken care of made our day that much better because he made it seem so effortless!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jamie S

If I could give a million stars, I would! Ryan was so helpful since day 1 when I first contacted him. He always made me feel like I was in control and made this process so smooth. I wish everyone could have the opportunity to have Ryan be their DJ. The music was perfect and... Read More he knew exactly what the crowd wanted. I honestly don't think there was 1 moment that the dance floor was empty! I had so much fun, I highly highly recommend Ryan!!!! Awesome person and extremely talented and passionate about what he does. You can tell he strives to make his clients happy no matter what.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Alysha W

Ryan was seriously so amazing!!! He did everything I asked! He was so easy and fun to work with and all night my guests kept telling me how awesome he was:) we got married 9/9/17

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Ashley C

Ryan was amazing. He did everything he could to make our day and evening go smooth. His music selection was exactly what we wanted and he made sure to accommodate our every need. He was friendly with our guests, kept the night moving, and was very professional throughout every... Read More aspect of the reception. He checked in with us often, made sure to check with us before announcements, and made every part of our night special.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Brianna B

Ryan was amazing!!! I have nothing but good things to say about him and I know that ALL of my guests thought so too. He was so good at reading the crowd, getting everyone going on the dance floor and he always made sure that him, my husband, and I were on the same page! Ryan was... Read More so accommodating in every aspect of the wedding, not only with us, but with my bridal party and guests!!! I can't get over how awesome he was and I am so so happy that he was the one to DJ and MC our wedding. Thanks again Ryan, we had the most amazing time thanks to you!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Brianna B

When planning our wedding my husband had little input on the different vendors that we got. However, when it came to the DJ he knew that he wanted Ryan no matter what and I am so glad that he did! Ryan went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely wonderful!... Read More Throughout the night the dance floor was always full because he knew exactly how to read the room and play what got everyone moving. He continued to ask the groom and I if we needed anything or if he could do anything for us. I later found out that during set up there were some issues with the venue’s service elevator so Ryan had to carry all of his equipment in the heat, up an outside flight of stairs to get to the second floor where we were located. He didn’t hesitate because he wanted to make sure that everything was perfect without stress for us. This is the type of person that you want to be working your wedding. Someone who will do whatever they can to make sure you have the day that you have always dreamed of. If you are looking for a DJ who does WAY more than just set up a playlist and sit there, Ryan is the guy for you! I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Elizabeth B

We are so happy that we chose DJ Ryan for our wedding! We initially saw him perform at the Bay Harbor Yacht Club's 4th of July Party, and loved the music and the way he got everyone dancing. For our wedding, he was extremely helpful in figuring out the little details that I... Read More would have never thought about to help the reception run smoothly. During the reception, he was great at communicating timing and updates of how the night was going. Not only was everyone dancing at our wedding and commenting how great the music was, they were also surprised to see the "pyro" effects at the end of our first dance and two other times throughout the night - it made our day just that more special and unique! 10/10 recommend :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Heather P

We were married on July 14, 2017. We are so happy with our decision to choose Ryan Rousseau for our DJ. Countless guests have told me how much they loved the music. The dance floor was packed, and everyone had a blast. Including me! I danced the night away, should have spent... Read More more time talking to guests but we were having so much fun! We had an awesome day, our whole team of vendors were amazing! Had the dream team for sure!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Taylor R

IF I COULD GIVE 50 STARS, I WOULD!!! Ryan was generous enough to donate his services during the annual Castle Farms Military Wedding Giveaway Contest back in February. I can honestly say he was my favorite vendor to converse with throughout my short 4 months of planning. We... Read More had a few phone meetings (I planned from long-distance) and every time we finished talking, I found myself with butterflies, a huge smile and an overall calmness thinking about the big day. He was definitely my saving grace the day of, being super flexible and leading the way for us to enjoy a PERFECT day. We got married at Castle Farms on June 18th and it went flawlessly and looked beautiful, thanks to his gorgeous uplighting. 10 out of 10, would recommend to everyone wanting to have a special memory of their big day!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Mackenzie T

Ryan is the best! As soon as I got engaged, he was the first vendor I booked. He was the DJ for my brother's wedding five years ago, and I knew that he was the best choice for my wedding this past June at Castle Farms. He is such an incredible individual--very kind and... Read More professional. He truly cares about you as a person, and wants to make sure that he creates exactly what you have in mind for your event. We had such a fun reception, and I kept hearing people say, "This is the best DJ I have ever seen!" He is great at keeping the energy going, and "reading the crowd." He is able to mix and layer different songs, which keeps things fun and interesting! I am a big "worrier" when it comes to details and planning, but I did not have to worry about anything with Ryan. I truly appreciated that! If you want the best, book DJ Ryan Rousseau! I booked early because I had a popular date (June 17), so make sure you do the same. :) Thank you for everything, Ryan!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Pamela M

I would recommend Ryan a Rousseau to absolutely anyone, without hesitation. The minute we started working with Ryan, it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial phone conversation you could really tell how much he cared about... Read More making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it actually made it fun. He was not only concerned about his services, but he asked questions about everything else to make sure it all flowed perfectly together. The day of the wedding, Ryan helped us with so many other things that don't fall into a "DJs roles and responsibilities" such as helping me bustle my dress, switch my shoes, making sure we had drinks and water in between pictures and our grand entrance and he even zip tied my dress when my bustle broke! To our surprise, he also recorded all of the toasts on a USB for us to keep!! We are still getting messages from people about how much fun they had, how bad their feet hurt from dancing the night away and how it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding.... all ages filled the dance floor from start to finish! Before the wedding, Ryan helped my maid of honor coordinate her speech using a modified version of a song so she would sing her own lyrics! Ryan also did our uplighting which looked STUNNING. We wanted something natural looking but elegant and he nailed it. We are so grateful everything that Ryan did for us! My husband and I are still talking about how impressed and happy we are with the service he provided from start to finish. We switched up a few things very last minute and Ryan handled it like a champ and everything was flawless. If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor, hire Ryan, you won’t regret it!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Linda S

I contacted Ryan Rousseau regarding DJing our wedding at Castle Farms, however he was over our budget, therefore he recommended DJ Scott for us, and I am so glad he did! I talked to almost 10 DJs and Scott was the one that finally fit the bill. He is professional, easy to talk... Read More to, SO helpful, and has a great personality. He had several phone calls with me leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page, and on the day of the wedding, he came early to set up, and did a great job playing our ceremony music exactly as instructed, and at the reception, he was a great MC and directed our evening events flawlessly. He was great at reading the crowd on what kind of music they were into, and kept the dance floor full all night long! I had so much fun at our reception, and it’s all thanks to Scott! You SHOULD book DJ Scott for your wedding, he is awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Krystal H

Ryan did an awesome job at our wedding, he was easy to work with and extremely professional. Ryan cares about what YOU want and does everything he can to provide it. He definitely knows what he's doing. He feeds off the crowd and knows how to keep the party going. If you want... Read More the best, Ryan is the only option.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kristi D

From the moment we got engaged, I knew I wanted Ryan for our wedding. He was one of the first vendors I contacted in the beginning of the planning process and we couldn't be happier with our decision! Ryan is charming, professional, and makes sure every detail is taken care of.... Read More He worked so well with my wedding coordinator and always checked up on me to see how I was doing throughout the day. The music selection he played was perfect and was so accomidating when we ran into some last minute changes about our ceremony. The night flowed perfectly, the dance floor was always going, and we're just so thankful we hired Ryan.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ryan S

DJ Ryan Rousseau made our wedding a night to remember! From start to finish, Ryan was professional, easy to work with, and extremely helpful during the entire planning process. He provided anything and everything the bride, groom, or guests wanted to hear and played music for... Read More all ages! Ryan provided extra touches through lighting that completely enhanced our reception venue and paid attention to every little detail. He took pictures and videos throughout the night, including my grandma busting a move on the dance floor, that I will now have forever. We are so glad we chose Ryan as our wedding DJ and wouldn't change a single thing about our entire night! We asked Ryan to make it a party and he did just that. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Meghan C

"I've attended a lot of weddings and I don't think I have ever seen one where the dance floor was as flooded with people and full the whole time." That's what one of my guests told me the day after our wedding. I selected Ryan after reading all of his previous positive reviews,... Read More and my husband and I could NOT have been happier with our choice. Folks, this is not Ryan's first rodeo. He knows what is doing. And he's not the cheesy, Casey Kasem type of DJ. He LISTENS to your needs, your vision, your suggestions, and weighs in with his expertise when need be. For our first dance we wanted to do a mash up of a couple of songs, and he created the mashup for us! After the wedding, my husband and I kept remarking on all the things we FORGOT to do, or just didn't have time to do...the reason: we were on the dance floor, with practically all of our 150 guests, THE WHOLE NIGHT. Ryan has a sense of humor, so when my Maid of Honor had a funny interlude in her speech, he chimed in with some music to add to the moment. He's also on time, prepared, brings ALL of his own equipment and lighting, and never once needed our assistance to get things done. I literally spoke to him maybe three times from the time I booked him to the day of the wedding: the consultation, the wedding walkthrough/decisions call, and one more follow up. That was all it took and he NAILED it. If you are looking to basically have an iPod DJ where you dictate all of the song selections, don't go with Ryan because you would be wasting his potential. We gave him a list of 10 songs we definitely wanted to hear, and he filled in the rest with his ideas and guest requests. Everything was perfect, the music was bumping, and every single one of our guests were energized and on the dance floor; even my grandma who was in a wheelchair! We got so many texts the next morning about how "epic" of a wedding ours was, and in large part we owe it to DJ Ryan for his efforts to get the party started, and keep it going. Thank you Ryan! -Meghan and Nate

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Brea W

Ryan was the DJ for our wedding this past weekend at Castle Farms. He did an amazing job at involving all of guests. Even when things were slower during the day he would interact or play a slow song to get everyone back on the dance floor. He was so polite, responds quickly, and... Read More goes out of his way to be sure you get your dream day. I highly recommend him and my guests had a blast!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Nick O

DJ Ryan came to us on recommendation from a friend, and we are so glad he did! Ryan brought great experience, flexibility, and professionalism to our special night; he was able to offer us a one-stop-shop for uplighting, ceremony music, and a fantastic evening of DJ-ing that all... Read More acted to enhance the overall experience and help create lasting memories. You would do well to book Ryan for your next event.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Chelsey O

Ryan was amazing! He made our lives so much easier by picking out the playlists for us and hitting it out of the park! Our guests loved the music and the dance floor was packed! He also made the hall so beautiful with the uplighting and we got so many compliments! Ryan was so... Read More easy to work with and made sure everything was perfect, definitely recommend him!

Ryan Rousseau

My biggest goal as an entertainer is for everyone's expectations to be exceeded. I absolutely love my career. It is one of the most gratifying ways to help others. I never dreamed I would be so fortunate to have passion lead me here today. I look forward to hearing from you.