Professional, Classy and Fun!

DJ Ryan Rousseau will leave you saying “I am so glad I did” instead of “I wish I would have” He is passionate about providing exceptional service with integrity, accommodation and class. His goal is to ensure your event meets and exceeds your every expectation. DJ for MTV Teen Mom, Emcee invited to Intro Kid Rock on Stage in Jamaica 3/12/16

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Music

PO BOX 123, Freeland, MI Serving the United States (989) 860-1811

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

My sister got married a few weeks ago and I am still hearing about how amazing the reception was. Many have said the best they have ever been to! One of the biggest factors in making that night amazing was DJ Ryan Rousseau! It seemed like he effortlessly read the crowd to keep... Read More people dancing all night long...literally to the VERY end of the night. There was a song for every age and taste in music, but it was the personal touch in how he put it all together that had the 'kids' swinging to oldies and the grandparents busting a move to hip hop. Not to mention the time he must have taken getting to know the bride, groom, and families. His MC skills sounded like he was talking about old friends. As part of the bridal party I only got to witness the final results, and not the amount of work he must have put in to make this once in a lifetime event come together so seamlessly and so perfectly suited to the crowd. It is rare to find a professional who truly enjoys something they must have done many, many times before. Thank you Ryan for making my sister's day so much fun!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Hannah F

As many brides know, picking the right vendor can be difficult and stressful. Whether it be your photographer, florist, or your DJ, you want to pick a person that not only caters to you and your husband, but also to everyone attending the wedding. Ryan went beyond that. Within... Read More thirty seconds of our initial phone call, I knew without a doubt that he would exceed my greatest expectations. From the flawless sound during the ceremony to keeping the dance floor absolutely packed up until the last song, Ryan made sure our night was the best one yet. You can read amazing review after amazing review for him, but to experience it in person is something else. I promise, other than saying 'I do' to the love of your life, this will be the best decision you make for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Ryan did such an amazing job at mine & my wife's wedding. He not only delivered exactly what we requested but he made it special for us considering we had MTV cameras following us the whole night. The coolest part was at the end of our dance. When I dipped my wife Catelynn fire... Read More shot up on each side of us! It was spectacular. His directions were so easy to follow, you almost forgot you had any in the first place. He flows in between different dances seamlessly! I would highly recommend this DJ for ANY event. He puts on an amazing show! Tyler Baltierra

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Pamela M

I would recommend Ryan a Rousseau to absolutely anyone, without hesitation. The minute we started working with Ryan, it seemed like every piece of the wedding just started falling into place. From our initial phone conversation you could really tell how much he cared about... Read More making our day the best it could be, which made this process so much easier than we anticipated, and it actually made it fun. He was not only concerned about his services, but he asked questions about everything else to make sure it all flowed perfectly together. The day of the wedding, Ryan helped us with so many other things that don't fall into a "DJs roles and responsibilities" such as helping me bustle my dress, switch my shoes, making sure we had drinks and water in between pictures and our grand entrance and he even zip tied my dress when my bustle broke! To our surprise, he also recorded all of the toasts on a USB for us to keep!! We are still getting messages from people about how much fun they had, how bad their feet hurt from dancing the night away and how it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding.... all ages filled the dance floor from start to finish! Before the wedding, Ryan helped my maid of honor coordinate her speech using a modified version of a song so she would sing her own lyrics! Ryan also did our uplighting which looked STUNNING. We wanted something natural looking but elegant and he nailed it. We are so grateful everything that Ryan did for us! My husband and I are still talking about how impressed and happy we are with the service he provided from start to finish. We switched up a few things very last minute and Ryan handled it like a champ and everything was flawless. If you’re looking for a DJ to handle the entertainment at any event, do yourself a favor, hire Ryan, you won’t regret it!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Linda S

I contacted Ryan Rousseau regarding DJing our wedding at Castle Farms, however he was over our budget, therefore he recommended DJ Scott for us, and I am so glad he did! I talked to almost 10 DJs and Scott was the one that finally fit the bill. He is professional, easy to talk... Read More to, SO helpful, and has a great personality. He had several phone calls with me leading up to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page, and on the day of the wedding, he came early to set up, and did a great job playing our ceremony music exactly as instructed, and at the reception, he was a great MC and directed our evening events flawlessly. He was great at reading the crowd on what kind of music they were into, and kept the dance floor full all night long! I had so much fun at our reception, and it’s all thanks to Scott! You SHOULD book DJ Scott for your wedding, he is awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Krystal H

Ryan did an awesome job at our wedding, he was easy to work with and extremely professional. Ryan cares about what YOU want and does everything he can to provide it. He definitely knows what he's doing. He feeds off the crowd and knows how to keep the party going. If you want... Read More the best, Ryan is the only option.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Kristi D

From the moment we got engaged, I knew I wanted Ryan for our wedding. He was one of the first vendors I contacted in the beginning of the planning process and we couldn't be happier with our decision! Ryan is charming, professional, and makes sure every detail is taken care of.... Read More He worked so well with my wedding coordinator and always checked up on me to see how I was doing throughout the day. The music selection he played was perfect and was so accomidating when we ran into some last minute changes about our ceremony. The night flowed perfectly, the dance floor was always going, and we're just so thankful we hired Ryan.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ryan S

DJ Ryan Rousseau made our wedding a night to remember! From start to finish, Ryan was professional, easy to work with, and extremely helpful during the entire planning process. He provided anything and everything the bride, groom, or guests wanted to hear and played music for... Read More all ages! Ryan provided extra touches through lighting that completely enhanced our reception venue and paid attention to every little detail. He took pictures and videos throughout the night, including my grandma busting a move on the dance floor, that I will now have forever. We are so glad we chose Ryan as our wedding DJ and wouldn't change a single thing about our entire night! We asked Ryan to make it a party and he did just that. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Meghan C

"I've attended a lot of weddings and I don't think I have ever seen one where the dance floor was as flooded with people and full the whole time." That's what one of my guests told me the day after our wedding. I selected Ryan after reading all of his previous positive reviews,... Read More and my husband and I could NOT have been happier with our choice. Folks, this is not Ryan's first rodeo. He knows what is doing. And he's not the cheesy, Casey Kasem type of DJ. He LISTENS to your needs, your vision, your suggestions, and weighs in with his expertise when need be. For our first dance we wanted to do a mash up of a couple of songs, and he created the mashup for us! After the wedding, my husband and I kept remarking on all the things we FORGOT to do, or just didn't have time to do...the reason: we were on the dance floor, with practically all of our 150 guests, THE WHOLE NIGHT. Ryan has a sense of humor, so when my Maid of Honor had a funny interlude in her speech, he chimed in with some music to add to the moment. He's also on time, prepared, brings ALL of his own equipment and lighting, and never once needed our assistance to get things done. I literally spoke to him maybe three times from the time I booked him to the day of the wedding: the consultation, the wedding walkthrough/decisions call, and one more follow up. That was all it took and he NAILED it. If you are looking to basically have an iPod DJ where you dictate all of the song selections, don't go with Ryan because you would be wasting his potential. We gave him a list of 10 songs we definitely wanted to hear, and he filled in the rest with his ideas and guest requests. Everything was perfect, the music was bumping, and every single one of our guests were energized and on the dance floor; even my grandma who was in a wheelchair! We got so many texts the next morning about how "epic" of a wedding ours was, and in large part we owe it to DJ Ryan for his efforts to get the party started, and keep it going. Thank you Ryan! -Meghan and Nate

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Brea W

Ryan was the DJ for our wedding this past weekend at Castle Farms. He did an amazing job at involving all of guests. Even when things were slower during the day he would interact or play a slow song to get everyone back on the dance floor. He was so polite, responds quickly, and... Read More goes out of his way to be sure you get your dream day. I highly recommend him and my guests had a blast!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Nick O

DJ Ryan came to us on recommendation from a friend, and we are so glad he did! Ryan brought great experience, flexibility, and professionalism to our special night; he was able to offer us a one-stop-shop for uplighting, ceremony music, and a fantastic evening of DJ-ing that all... Read More acted to enhance the overall experience and help create lasting memories. You would do well to book Ryan for your next event.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Chelsey O

Ryan was amazing! He made our lives so much easier by picking out the playlists for us and hitting it out of the park! Our guests loved the music and the dance floor was packed! He also made the hall so beautiful with the uplighting and we got so many compliments! Ryan was so... Read More easy to work with and made sure everything was perfect, definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Caroline B

From start to finish, Scott Arnett (who works for/with Ryan Rousseau) was an absolutely fantastic vendor to work with. We originally booked our event with Ryan and worked with him through the contract business, but then Scott in all the planning. Months before the wedding, he... Read More requested we fill out an informational sheet about the wedding party, music preference, the event's run-of-show, among other meticulous details. He walked through everything line-by-line not to miss a detail, and promised us he'd "read the room" for what the guests were feeling. And looking back at the evening: not a song went by that didn't pack the dance floor. He made sure to get all the hits our parents' age group wanted to hear, but as not to make our friends bored or want to take a break. We got our pictures back yesterday and it's clear: everyone was dancing and had a great time! Just as important: he was so friendly and engaging, and never made us feel like we were asking too many questions or being needy. Wish there was a way to give more stars! Thanks Scott and Ryan!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Kristen D

I am so glad we chose Ryan as our DJ, he not only took the time to discuss all details with us before the wedding but helped guide us the days of. My husband and I had no idea what we needed to do the day of, we did not have a wedding planner or a coordinator and Ryan completely... Read More guided us along the way. He was very detailed and really helped us more than we ever could have imagined. I was so stressed the days leading up to our wedding, but Ryan assured me that everything would work out and he was 100% right, everything was perfect! At the end of the night my dress was not staying bustled and kept getting caught on things... next thing I know Ryan comes running up behind me and took care of my dress! He used clear zip ties which held it up and prevented me from tripping, or ripping my wedding dress! Never in a million years would I have expected my DJ to have helped us out so much on our wedding day. My husband and I recommend Ryan to anyone who's looking for a DJ who not only cares about you, your wedding, your dress, but all of the guests loved him and he kept everyone dancing all night long!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Lisa C

Ryan was great, I would recommend him in a heart beat. Dance floor was full the entire night (which is the goal!) so we were very happy. He also pays attention to the little stuff that most DJ's probably would not. For example, after dinner he came and asked me if our back drop... Read More lights were supposed to be off, which of course we did not purposely have off but being the bride and very busy I didn't even notice. Within minutes Ryan spoke with the hall director and got our lights back in action. Completely satisfied

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Jenna P

Ryan could not have made my husband and I feel more comfortable throughout the entire process. Ryan and I had an interesting path to him becoming our wedding DJ...we had originally planned to work with Scott but unfortunately he was transferred shortly after we had decided to go... Read More with him and every other DJ that Ryan had was booked for our date. Long story short, Ryan had a cancellation on our date, remembered us and reached out. And we could not be happier that we went with him last minute. Ryan was so helpful and made it a point to check in with my husband and I throughout the night to make sure everything was going just as we had planned. The music was absolutely fantastic and he kept our guests on the dance floor the ENTIRE night, including on of our guests who is 95 years old and uses a walker (a true testament to Ryan). Ryan, thank you so much for all that you did for us and for you flexibility. You truly made our reception the fun night we had imagined.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Amber C

Ryan was very professional and easy to work with, even at first contact. We could not have asked for a better experience on our wedding day. Ryan ensured everything ran smoothly and on time. The up lighting and pyro at our ceremony was more spectacular than I had imagined and... Read More made for a unique touch no one was expecting. Through our reception he kept the events of the evening on track. Ryan knew what music to play to keep our guest on the dance floor. I can not express what a pleasure it was to work with Ryan. If you are looking for an unforgettable experience Ryan is your guy.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michal P

DJ Ryan was awesome for our wedding weekend. I highly recommend his services. He was always very responsive to emails leading up to our big day and was so accommodating in making sure we had the best possible music for our guests. He has some of the best DJ equipment I have seen... Read More and able to fulfill any song requests that were thrown at him. I am so grateful for everything he did to make our wedding celebration even more epic. He transitions songs perfectly on the dance floor and had a great game plan leading up to our reception night. One big perk is DJ Ryan sounds awesome when speaking over the microphone. His voice captivates people and gets the attention of the partygoers. He does not try to steal the spotlight either which was very nice. He wanted the event to be focused on us.

2016-10-26T17:52:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this amazing review. I am very grateful. Is there a way you can go back and fix the wedding date? You currently have the wedding date as 12/24/17. Thank you very much !!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Carisa M

Best DJ ever!!!! You know from the moment you meet Ryan that this is more than just a job to him. He genuinely wants to help you make this the best day ever. He always responds very quickly to any questions you have . He goes above and beyond to make sure everything runs super... Read More smooth and is definitely a calming force so you can just relax and enjoy the day. He reads the crowd well and keeps you wanting to dance all night long. Thank you Ryan!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Rob M

Scott Arnett was our DJ for mine and my brides big day, he was amazing at his job from start to finish and everything in between. He was there early to setup and offered to take care of the music for our ceremony which we hadn't asked or planned for but GREATLY appreciated.... Read More Having never been married before there were definitely things that we didn't plan for or think of beforehand, Scott took the reins and did an OUTSTANDING job guiding us threw the wedding party entrance threw dinner and the rest of the night. These guys are the experts and you can tell he has been doing his job for a long time because he was on top of everything and kept everything running smoothly. Thankyou so much to Ryan and Scott we couldn't recommend them enough.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lauren R

The first time I spoke with Ryan was around twenty minutes after I emailed Rousseau Events to see if there was any availability for our wedding. Ryan personally called me to get to know more information not only about my wedding, but about myself in general. Immediately, I knew... Read More Ryan was going to be a good fit for us. Ryan made me feel so comfortable and really got to know who I was and what we were looking for before we actually booked him. A few days before the wedding, Ryan called me and we went over any last minute details and he constantly reassured me that everything was going to be perfect. Because I hadn't had a song picked out for our introduction, I asked Ryan to pick something he thought would be fun and upbeat. Not only did he pick a song, he actually created a song for us, which goes to show how much of an amazing person and entertainer he is. The dance floor was packed all night even with an age range from 21-85 and we received so many compliments about how awesome DJ Ryan was. We are so thrilled with the outcome of our wedding and it wouldn't have been the same without Ryan. I highly recommend DJ Ryan Rousseau for your entertainment needs, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kari V

From the start Ryan was highly recommended by family friends and we understood why from our initial conversation. We booked him immediately and were so glad we did. He was very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and made us feel at ease. He went out of his... Read More way to find very specific songs and make sure that every detail of our day was perfect. He has all the perfect gear and works very well with everyone he comes in contact with. For us, Ryan is the standard that all others will now be judged against. The dance floor never went empty for the entire reception and he was even taking pictures and sending them to us. The song choices were such that all generations were engaged and everyone had a blast! I can almost always find something that could have been done better but in this case I can honestly say that Ryan executed flawlessly and I have no doubt he could do it again. I would recommend Ryan, without hesitation, to anyone for any event.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Melissa H

Thank you DJ Scott Arnett for the best night! My sister's wedding was absolutely incredible, and you made that happen for us. Starting from the ceremony music, all the way to the end of the night when we had to get booted out, because no one wanted to leave! From the Bride and... Read More Groom dance, to the Father and Daughter dance, to the Mother and Groom dance, each one was so memorable and perfectly put together. The dance floor was full for the entire reception, which was awesome because you know people were having a good time! DJ Scott truly did an amazing job playing all the right music at the right times. Thank you again for making my sister and brother-in-law's wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Elizabeth S

I've been to more than 40 weddings and I have never seen or heard a better DJ. Ryan complied with every request and answered every question. He went to the venue days before the wedding to talk to the manager because he had never been to our site. He kept nearly every person on... Read More the dance floor for the entire evening and did all of the introductions flawlessly. I couldn't imagine my wedding going any better and he was one of the biggest reasons why if not the biggest. I would recommend him to any couple, anytime, anyplace. Thank you Ryan for everything!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Lauren S

It was really important to us that after we said our vows, we hosted an epic celebration. A huge component of that for us was the music and the energy in the room. We heard Ryan at a friend's wedding and I immediately booked him that next week. Let's just say it was one of the... Read More best decisions I ever made. If you think that all DJs are created equal - you haven't seen Ryan in action. Ryan was positive, supportive, organized, flexible and hands-down, the best DJ I've ever met. He reads the bride and the groom, and the crowd, and doesn't just play a set list of songs that he mixed the night before. He adapts to his surroundings and the vibe of the night and that kind of talent keeps people on their feet the whole time. Beyond that, he was very attentive to everything we wanted and needed and was able to anticipate things better than any wedding vendor I've met. Leading up to the wedding, he was one of the only vendors that called me beforehand and made me feel 100% comfortable. Ryan talked us through what was going to happen and why it was going to occur, and it took all the anxiety out of the night! The best investment you can make when planning a wedding is picking really great people to work with. That was important to us and I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Ryan. I recommend him to ANYONE looking for a DJ, for ANY occasion. You will not be disappointed!

Ryan Rousseau

My biggest goal as an entertainer is for everyone's expectations to be exceeded. I absolutely love my career. It is one of the most gratifying ways to help others. I never dreamed I would be so fortunate to have passion lead me here today. I look forward to hearing from you.