Providing Exceptional Disc Jockey Entertainment

We are the area’s most respected and experienced Disc Jockey service! For over twenty five years, I have had the honor of providing exceptional entertainment for thousands of events including weddings, corporate events, school dances, holiday parties, and family celebrations throughout New England.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

68 Fairview Ave, Pembroke, MA Boston & New England (781) 733-9663

Everything we had asked for:

Reviewed on 10/05/2013

For those who have spent any amount of time researching, asking family members, or emailing wedding DJ's - stop wasting your time. DJ Scott Ripatrazone is beyond professional, yet knows how to throw a party. As my wife and I were "looking around," we knew that we didn't want a... Read More "cheesy" DJ who would hog the microphone and speak to the audience in a "sporting event" tone. Scott was amazing from the start. He was extremely responsive in his communication through and through. His website is setup, and caters, to those who are looking to build their own playlists. From the ceremony and cocktail hour, through the reception, Scott had the entire party on the floor for the entire night. When our family and friends weren't on the dance floor (or at the bar), they were hopping in the photo booth snapping pictures that were readily available to us at the end of the night and made the recap the next morning that much more enjoyable. Looking back at my wedding, I couldn't imagine a more enjoyable atmosphere than the one created by Scott. I am forever grateful for his time, but more importantly his effort to deliver exactly what my wife and I wanted as we celebrated the best night of our lives.

Such a great wedding with great music (and photobooth)!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Molly A

Without DJ Scott our wedding wouldn't have been the same! He was great at coordinating throughout the entire event from beginning to end. I was a little behind with giving him our recommendations and all song information he needed, and he still went with the flow and would just... Read More find me to double check the song selections throughout the night. He kept our entire party dancing from start to finish, I was even ready to dance at dinner!! We also got the photobooth through DJ Scott, and we and our guests LOVED it!! It was a hit all night long, and the best part was we got to take a hard copy book of all the photos that were done throughout the night!! Thanks again for making our night so enjoyable!!! Would recommend to anyone!

Perfect, fun, great service

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

DJ Scott provided DJ services for our wedding and it was perfect. He was able to meet us a few weeks prior to the wedding 2 hours away from his home in a location that was super convienent for us. Scott was open minded about any of our ideas and when it came time for the day of... Read More the ceremony he executed everything flawlessly. He was dressed very professionally for the ceremony and reception. He was able to set up a wireless microphone and music system for our ceremony which was in a location that had no electrical outlets. Utilizing his website services in the weeks leading up to the wedding we were able to request songs that we did and did not want to hear. Infact only a couple days prior we were adding songs that we forgot about and he played them. We wanted an all night dance party and he nailed it. We also ordered a photo booth through him which provided us with some great memories. A guest book with all the images glued inside and a digital copy of every image taken Overall our experience with DJ Scott was a 10 out of 10. His services were 100% what we envisioned for our wedding. Couldn't recommend him enough.

Reviewed on 3/31/2018 Colleen L

Scott is an awesome DJ! He is on the list of preferred vendors for my venue and I can say with full confidence that he is the best choice. He is very easy to work with, and I felt completely at ease during the whole planning process. He did a great job introducing everyone and... Read More helping to direct the flow of the evening. Many of our guests commented on the great musical selection for dinner. Once the party got underway, our guests were on the dance floor right up until the end and they all begged for one more song after the last one ended! If you want your guests raving about the music and on the dance floor the whole night, you should definitely book Scott for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Mike B

Thank you so much for all your help and support during our wedding! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Thanks again! One more song one more song!! Mike and Denise

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Colleen C

Scott is a fantastic Dj! He accommodated all of our needs for our beach wedding! I would definitely recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Keri G

DJ Scott is amazing!! He was our DJ for our wedding at the Jones River this past August. Scott has a huge play list and we heard all the songs we requested. He was also very knowledgeable and helped us choose songs that would work for our ceremony. Thanks for making our day so... Read More special!! 😀

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kayla S

We couldn't of been more thrilled that we chose Scott to DJ our wedding at the Jones River Trading three weeks ago. From start to finish he was so easy to work with and accommodating. His online website makes the whole process a breeze and photo booth services were exactly what... Read More we wanted for our wedding. Thank you Scott for getting people on the dance floor and keeping them there we couldn't ask for better!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jill D

Having a great DJ is an important detail for a wedding, and I honestly think DJ Scott is the best. He was so easy to work with, even when my husband and I were clueless about what songs to pick. But DJ Scott goes above and beyond. My bridesmaids had choreographed a dance as part... Read More of their speech and they worked with Scott months in advance to make sure the song played and that the timing was right. Scott is the best and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Rachel D

The best DJ in the world! I swear you cannot beat his skill if you tried! NO one was sitting. Everyone danced all night! It made for the most fun!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Jina C

What a great time my guest had at our New Years Eve wedding! DJ Scott's website was so fun to use to pick music and he kept everyone on the dance floor! I danced all night!! We customized a count down and ball drop and it was so fun! Even some last minute curve balls were... Read More handled with out a problem!! Great price for the service we received! All my guest had a blast and the lighting was beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Elizabeth Y

DJ Scott is the best. He did a fabulous job DJ-ing our wedding. He is very friendly and accomodating, and listened to our needs and wants, which were reflected during our wedding. He had a great read on the dance floor and knew when to change songs for guests to dance more, or... Read More to get the 'oldies' up and moving. I highly recommend him!!! Thanks, Scott, for making our wedding day super awesome!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Rosemary S

Scott was awesome!! After booking the venue and photographer, the only other thing we knew we wanted to book well in advance was the DJ. We booked Scott over a year in advance and I am so happy we did. Our guests were on the dance floor until the very last moment and everyone... Read More is still talking about how much fun they had... that, to me, is the best sign of a great DJ. Oh and speaking of the last song, my husband and I are a NYC/Boston couple with NYC and Boston families and we wanted to have a little fun with the last dance. We asked Scott if he would be able to put together a sort of "war of the songs" of "New York, New York" and "Sweet Caroline." He did an amazing job and that last dance is something we will always remember (even though my husband pretends to forget that NY won). In addition to playing great music, Scott's website has a pretty awesome client area. He makes it super easy to add song requests and to add all the important info of the night. He was also super easy to work with, we gave him a huge list of requests but also asked him to add and subtract songs as he saw fit. We knew the general songs we wanted to hear, but felt that he would know better which songs would be the best crowd pleasers. Also, we left it up to him how to sort through the list so that there was a god mix for all the age ranges. He did an exceptions job with this as well. Everyone, from the oldest to the youngest, was on the dance floor all night. Plus, as far as being the MC of the night, what he did was perfect. I have been to weddings where the DJs talk non-stop and pretty much make the whole night about them. Scott made it about the music and that music was perfect! I highly recommend Scott to anyone getting married on Cape Cod or anywhere in New England!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Kate M

Scott dj'd our wedding a couple of weeks ago and was perfect! He listened to what we wanted, even some of our more vague direction, and the mood was just right. He clearly has a lot of experience feeling the crowd and adjusting/ directing the tone. It was exactly what we wanted... Read More and everyone had a blast! The dance floor never emptied until the last moments. He even threw in a surprise song after our last one that hit just the right note. I highly recommend:)

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Diana K

Scott was great and did an amazing job at our reception! He had everyone dancing all night! Even though we never had a chance to meet before the wedding due to my busy schedule, he took the time to touch base on several occasions to see where I was with my planning process.... Read More Scott was able to tailor his music selection to our liking and kept the dance floor full the whole night! After our wedding we received so many compliments and comments on how awesome our dj was!! Thanks Scott for your hard work and professionalism!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016

Very difficult to get in touch with in advance, ran out of pages for the photo booth day-of, and have been waiting 6 months for a USB he promised us of all the files. Not great.

Awesome DJ...Awesome night!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We are so happy we hired DJ Scott Events. Scott was our DJ and his online planner made it so easy to plan the wedding. We also hired to him to provide his Vintage photo booth. Our guests had so much fun throughout the night on the dance floor and in the booth! Our guests are... Read More still telling us about the awesome night they had. We recommend DJ Scott Events again and again!

Unbelievable experience

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I had an amazing time working with this group. The staff was very accommodating and always made sure that the other guest where comfortable and enjoying them selfs! By the end of the night people where letting me know that their experience with the DJ and the photo booths have... Read More been one of the most memorable experiences they have had at a wedding in a long time. I recommend this entertainment group to every searching bride and wedding planner!!

The Best DJ

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I recently attended a wedding hosted by DJ Scott. It was the most fun I have ever had at wedding thanks to Scott. I highly recommend DJ Scott Events!

Made our day complete!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We hired DJ Scott for our ceremony and reception. He also provided his photo booth and uplighting services. He was a pleasure to work with and made our day complete! We cannot thank DJ Scott enough.

DJ Scott!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

DJ Scott was the best! He helped us through the entire process of planning our event. If you are looking for a the best, look no further!

The BEST DJ!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We hired DJ Scott for our wedding at a private estate on the Cape. He was easy to work with and went out of his way to please us. We can not thank him enough for making our special day a dream come true!

5+ Stars

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jennifer P

DJ Scott covered our wedding and did an AMAZING job. He helped the night run smoothly and kept people on the dance floor for hours. On top of the music the photo booth was an awesome addition to our night. Leaving with our photo album guestbook was a great bonus. Thank you!!

Excellent Customer Service!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jillian W

Scott and the entire Photo Booth VIP team were amazing on our special day! We cannot thank you all enough for being so easy to work with during our planning process and such a pleasure on the night of as well! We received so many compliments from our guests about the large booth... Read More

and how much fun everyone had! Thank you again!!!

Some areas for improvement

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Grahaeme H

Did what was necessary for a photobooth: showed up on time, pleasant demeanor, good keepsake album but could be improved by a larger photobooth: we were very cramped, nearly sitting on the ground, and there was not a lot of 'accessories.' Was good to be able to make all... Read More arrangements via a secure web site.