The Difference is in the Music

DJ Serg Entertainment located in the heart of White Plains, NY has been the leader in entertainment for over 25 years. Our well trained staff makes sure that every event is a long lasting memory. We offer the latest in state of the art equipment. Please call or email us to inquire about more info.

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008

180 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY (914) 686-7374

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Danielle G

My now husband and I had heard DJ Serg and his team at a wedding before we were even engaged. I said to myself "someday I'm totally going to use them." Before even booking my date at the venue, I made sure Serg was available because I knew he was the one vendor I definitely... Read More wanted to use. True to my expectations, my wedding night was the most fun party of my life. All of my guests were so excited by the music that they actually boo'ed when we had to sit down to eat our meal. We danced all night. If I could change anything, it would have been to add an extra hour at least onto the party. Serg and his team handled not only my reception music, but they provided sound and music for my ceremony and cocktail hour as well as provided a photo booth and lighting to make the room look perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything, they handled everything from start to finish. They were helpful and responsive through out the entire process. Overall, I couldn't be any happier with our decision to go with Serg. I can't wait to be invited to another party that they are DJ'ing!

Pumped up to extraordinary!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Elizabeth R

Joe from DJSerg was absolutely unbelievable!!! From the day we met him, his calm, reassuring manner let us know he would play music for all our guests and care about what we wanted on our wedding day. Joe allowed our 2 year old niece to make a toast, our daughter to sing while... Read More we danced our first dance, and played EVERY song we asked for seamlessly!!! He is professional, fun, and just a good guy who will make the day about you and not his preferences. We highly recommend Joe from DJSerg - he will be at all our parties!

Jessica & Jeremy's Wedding August 9, 2013

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jessica B

My husband and I decided to use DJ Serg entertainment to DJ our wedding and it was THE BEST decision we could have made. Serg and is staff MADE our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor non-stop! They were so accommodating to all of our requests. Everything that we were... Read More promised was delivered and so much more! Joe was an incredible MC. He was hilarious and made sure that everything we wanted got incorporated (and at the correct time). We actually entered to the reception doing a choreographed dance and Joe helped us plan exactly what would happen and when it would happen in our pre-wedding meeting. He nailed it! The whole staff was very helpful, professional and accommodating and made our night very easy. One of my favorite parts was our video montage. We created a file of pictures that we wanted to scroll through during the wedding. They were able to link pictures of my husband and I to the song for our first dance, my father and I to the song for the father daughter dance, and my husband and mother-in-law to the song for the mother son dance. They were also able to display same-day pictures that the photographer took that day for all of our guests to see. It was BEAUTIFULLY DONE!! The music selection was perfect and had the dance floor packed for the majority of the night. It's almost two months later and I think my legs still hurt! DJ Serg entertainment is by far the best DJ company EVER. I would recommend them to all of my family and friends for any occasion without hesitation! Thank you DJ Serg Entertainment for making our wedding an incredible night to remember! ~Jessica & Jeremy August 9, 2013

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Katie D

DJ Serg and his team did an AWESOME job at our wedding on August 26th. He had people on the dance floor all night. I still have guest coming up to me saying how great the music was. From him to his staff it was a pleasure working with them. They are quick to reply to emails and... Read More questions you have. They added zero stress to my wedding planning which was a relief. I truly enjoyed working with them and they helped create a AWESOME party!!! :)

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Nicole D

When my husband and I first got engaged we knew the most important vendor to us was the DJ and we wanted no one more than DJ Serg and let me tell you he did not let us down. DJ Serg went above and beyond to make our wedding absolutely perfect. He had everyone on the dance floor... Read More from start to finish and he even included every single one of our special requests. Our guests cant stop raving about how amazing he is and how much fun they had. It was truly an honor to have him as our DJ. It was especially special because he also did my parents wedding 24 years ago and that wedding is still talked about as one of the most fun weddings. So with that being said DJ Serg and his team are the best of the best and they deserve way more than five stars!! Serg, I cannot thank you enough for literally giving us the wedding of our dreams!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Nicole M

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Tina L

I first experienced the magic behind DJ Serg Entertainment at my brother's wedding last year. They had all guests on the dance floor all night long- something I'd never seen before. When we got engaged, Serg was one of the first vendors we booked. We knew we had to have them... Read More play at our Wedding. Sure enough, they didn't fail to amaze us. The guests loved them as much as we did. All of the staff were incredible and very easy to work with. They made everything we wanted happen and didn't think twice about it. Communication was always quick and they were always reliable. I know if in the future we ever need a DJ again, Serg will always be on the top of our list.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Felix F

Look no further- DJ Serg is the absolute best! Family & friends always told us "People remember two things about your wedding- food & music." Keeping that in mind, we knew we had to go with Dj Serg. He's done many weddings in my family & has never let us down. Our wedding was... Read More on August 25, 2017 and our favorite part was the music! He did an amazing job of mixing Italian music, Latin music, 90's hip hop, 80's freestyle.. He gave us exactly what we wanted. We received compliment after compliment about how great the music was. We are beyond grateful! Go with DJ Serg and you won't be disappointed. Best decision we made! Thank you again, Serg!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Kim N

Now that I am back from my honeymoon, I can finally sit and reflect on our beautiful wedding day. Words cannot express how happy we are with the professionalism and delivery of DJ Serg and his team. From the day we booked him up until the final days prior to the wedding, Serg... Read More and his assistant Kira were responsive to all of our questions, helped to make us feel comfortable and offered great suggestions. On the day of the wedding, Serg had our guests on the dance floor from start to finish. From the moment he introduced us at our reception, he set the tone of high energy for the rest of the night! He made sure that all of our song requests were played and he played a great balance of all the different types of music that we wanted to hear. Our dance floor was literally packed the entire time!! In addition, the drummer and sax player made our music have a live feel to it and was a great added touch! Serg has been in the business for a while and it is evident that he finds importance in providing his clients with high quality entertainment and ensuring that the bride, groom and guests are thoroughly enjoying the experience! If you are looking for DJ entertainment for your wedding, do NOT look any further - DJ Serg is the BEST choice! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Krystina J

WOW!!! Serge is awesome. We got married last Friday and we are still in awe of how amazing the wedding was-one of the biggest reasons being because of Serge!!! We have countless videos of everyone on the dance floor rocking out and it was such a great feeling then and now to... Read More know that ur guests are loving the music. After our wedding I was told by several guests "we never saw a bride have so much fun at their own wedding" lol-and one of the biggest reasons is because I could not and did not stop dancing all night. The music was too good. He had everyone pumped up including my husband and I, our friends, parents, and even grandparents -all night long!!! My husbands 85 year old grandmother was still dancing at 11 pm!!Serge and his crew and staff (Kira) were all highly professional and helpful during the planning process and Serge assured us that he knew what we wanted for our wedding-and he did not disappoint!! We are so happy with our decision to use Serge, we had heard he was the best which is one of the reasons we booked him, and we definitely agree after using him. We can't wait to use him for another event, truly awesome guy to work with and what a blast we had thanks to him!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Stephanie A

DJ Serg and his team were unbelievably amazing!!! My husband and I got married on August 4th. Our hope was that everyone would be on the dance floor the entire time. DJ Serg made that a reality!! If there were any requests made, DJ Serg made it happen. We had many of our guests... Read More come up to us throughout the night, and even weeks later to tell how amazing they thought the music was. We all meshed so well together, and we truly thank DJ Serg for making our wedding as wonderful as it was!!! We would recommend DJ Serg to everyone!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Kim Z

We were married on July 8, 2017 and had DJ Serg for our wedding. He was one of our absolute favorite vendors to work with. Our guests were so impressed with the range of music he played and how he kept the party going all night. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a... Read More wonderful time. I would highly recommend this company for your wedding. Even the planning process was easy thanks to Keira and her wonderful organizational skills. They worked to personalize everything to meet our needs and it was an awesome night. You will not be disappointed!! :)

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Gabriella F

DJ Serg is without a doubt the BEST of the BEST. It is now 3 days after our wedding and our feet still hurt from dancing so much. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all of our guests have been raving about how great our DJ was and how much fun they had. We also had... Read More an amazing saxophonist for our cocktail hour and reception. Leading up to the wedding, Kira was so great to work with, so responsive and organized. We cannot say enough good things about Serg and his team, they truly made our wedding the BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Karina P

My husband and I had our wedding yesterday on Sunday, 8/20/2017. I immediately wanted to write a review because DJ Serge made our dream wedding come true! The whole crowd was on the dance floor. People that don't usually dance - were dancing. DJ Serge was very interactive with... Read More his audience and as I already mentioned he had the whole crowd on the dance floor all night. My husband and I could not be happier with our choice of DJ and we will continue to use DJ Serge for all of our future parties!! He gets more than Five Stars without a doubt! Thank you Serge!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Trish P

DJ Serg never ceases to amaze us! We have been to many spectacular weddings that used Serg as their DJ, so we just had to have him!! He was the only DJ we looked into and we didn’t have to go any further. He is so great at what he does and we were honored to have him mix and... Read More spin on our wedding day! He is an excellent MC and got everyone up and dancing throughout the night. He made sure our guests were happy and took many requests, playing a variety of music for everyone to enjoy. People can’t stop talking about how much fun they had! He even did a wonderful job with the sound system and music during our outside ceremony at the Surf Club. It was also great to work with Kira. She was very helpful and organized throughout the whole process and made sure everything was set for our special day. We highly recommend DJ Serg and his team!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Brianna H

My one regret is not writing this review sooner! From the beginning to the end, Serg had our guests out on the dance floor! We were married on 7-22 and I am still getting texts about how amazing the music was!! Hiring Serg and his team was one of the easiest decisions we made... Read More during the planning process! When one of our guests heard that we hired Serg, he said, "You didn't just hire a DJ, you hired a musical assassin!" and he couldn't have been more correct!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Maureen M

ONE OF THE BEST DJS IN THE BUSINESS!!! My husband's family has been using DJ Serg for years, so of course we were going to book him for our wedding that occurred on July 14, 2017. Our first meeting consisted of talking with DJ Serg about what were looking for, which included a... Read More monogram, photo montage, and a photo booth. Emails and phone calls after the initial meeting were dealt with Kira. Kira always answered our questions in a timely fashion and had extreme patience with us when filling out the day of the wedding timeline questionnaire. Kira is aces all the way!! DJ Serg played everything from swing to rock and roll and mixed in a few Irish and Spanish dances! The floor was never empty as our guests, including myself and my now husband, were constantly dancing. Along with DJ Serg, we also had the opportunity to hire a violinist for 2 hours during our reception. Every single one of our guests ranted and raved about how great the violinist played along with the songs DJ Serg was playing. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Serg to anyone who is looking for a DJ, who not only knows his music, but is extremely personable and professional! And if you get the opportunity, hire the violinist as well !! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Nicolette T

Never mind 5 stars , DJ Serg is without a doubt 100 stars even more !!i don't even know where to begin. My husband and I did not want the night to end. With the absolute best music being played, the photo montages, the dance floor was always packed the night was literally the... Read More best night ever ! Us and everyone else can't stop talking about music. Thank you Serg for your hard work and dedication. You and your team made our night unforgettable! July 7, 2017 Vinny T & Nic T

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Allie H

As soon as we booked our wedding we knew Serg was going to be our DJ. We have seen Serg in action at multiple family functions (weddings, engagement parties, birthdays) and his ability to get the crowd off their feet and pumped up is what drew us to him first and foremost. Serg... Read More was professional and fun! He got all of our guest up on the floor and moving! Serg played every single song we requested plus more that hit the tastes of variety of wedding guests. He went above and beyond, creating a special First Dance song mix for us and helping pull off our Sparkler Send Off at the end of the night! Serg's assistant Kira was an angel and she was well organized, extremely helpful, and kept everything stress free leading up to our big day. We are so thankful we made the choice to hire Serg...you will be too!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alina D

I just want to say that I am so happy that my husband and I hired DJ Serg. He and his team were so responsive throughout our whole planning process that I could not have been happier. My husband and I wanted a traditional dominican wedding and I was a little nervous at first to... Read More Hire serg and and his team but Im so glad I did. He did his very best to listen to our concerns and needs that he did the most amazing job for our wedding. He also had the best bilingual MC that we could ask for. Everything was truly perfect. I should add that my husband surprised me with a dance that he did with his groomsmen and DJ serg mixed that song for him too! he is truly the best and I would recommend Serg and his team to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Karen & John C

Words can not even remotely express how grateful we are to have had DJ Serg at our wedding. DJ Serg is AMAZING!!! The amount of attention to detail and personalization of our wedding did not go unnoticed. The most heartwarming experience was when he played our daughters favorite... Read More song and he got down there right with her to encourage and support her through it. Our family and friends loved every moment and his amazing talent to keep the party going all night long! We could have danced until the morning. We were so unbelievably impressed with the service from the moment we met with DJ Serg, to meeting with Kira the office manager was completely stress-free and they made us feel like we were apart of the family (we laughed a lot)! We enjoyed every aspect of the night from the music for our ceremony, photo montage, song choices, props, monograms and photo booth! The service was TOP NOTCH! We will never forget what he did for us that night and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for providing us with a truly magical day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

Before our big day, my wife and I attended a few weddings of friends who used Serg as their DJ. We knew he was our guy, and booked him for our wedding. From start to finish, DJ Serg was great to work with. He and his staff are highly professional and personable. He really knows... Read More how to get the crowd going at the right times throughout the night. He was a HUGE HIT at our afterparty. I highly recommend Serg for any event where a DJ is needed. His music and presentation is second to none. Thank you! -Anthony & Renee

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Angela B

My husband and I initially chose DJ Serg because of his background and being familiar with both Italian and Spanish music. We are so happy we chose him! DJ Serg was flexible and understanding of our budget. He played everything requested and all our guests commented on the... Read More music. The dance floor was filled from beginning to end. We decided to also allow DJ Serg to pick our "second wedding song" and he had a heart felt speech, honoring my husband's service in the Army, as a Purple Heart recipient; it was genuine and there was not a dry eye in the room. Some of my guests were also impressed that DJ Serg handed my husband an envelope of all our requested music and entrance songs, ready to go on CD's and sleeves. We were able to listen to them after the wedding and reminisce. I highly suggest DJ Serg.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Andrea S

DJ Serg and his team were AMAZING! From the booking process to the day-of, working with them was seamless and EASY. Serg and Kira really took the time to understand exactly what vibe we were looking for and executed it flawlessly. We had a full dance floor the majority of the... Read More night!!!! They also were able to provide awesome extras like a percussionist and an amazing electric violinist that people literally lost their minds over. At the end of the night, they even played a few more songs even though their time was up. My husband and I were SO happy with their performance overall, and we received great feedback from our guests. Look no further!!!!

DJ Serg

Sergio Michilli , know to thousands in the Tri-State area as DJ Serg. He was was born and raised in an Italian neighborhood in the Bronx where he learned how to mix records at young age. DJ Serg received his degree career in engineering and producing at the Institute of Audio Research. In the past few years, his career as a DJ has brought him to an expert level of producing and remixing. He had a #1 hit on the billboards music chart with the song “L’italiano” in 2002. Westchester Magazine has given his the award “BEST DJ” in Westchester.