The Difference is in the Music

DJ Serg Entertainment located in the heart of White Plains, NY has been the leader in entertainment for over 25 years. Our well trained staff makes sure that every event is a long lasting memory. We offer the latest in state of the art equipment. Please call or email us to inquire about more info.

Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2008

180 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY (914) 686-7374

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Danielle G

My now husband and I had heard DJ Serg and his team at a wedding before we were even engaged. I said to myself "someday I'm totally going to use them." Before even booking my date at the venue, I made sure Serg was available because I knew he was the one vendor I definitely... Read More wanted to use. True to my expectations, my wedding night was the most fun party of my life. All of my guests were so excited by the music that they actually boo'ed when we had to sit down to eat our meal. We danced all night. If I could change anything, it would have been to add an extra hour at least onto the party. Serg and his team handled not only my reception music, but they provided sound and music for my ceremony and cocktail hour as well as provided a photo booth and lighting to make the room look perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything, they handled everything from start to finish. They were helpful and responsive through out the entire process. Overall, I couldn't be any happier with our decision to go with Serg. I can't wait to be invited to another party that they are DJ'ing!

Pumped up to extraordinary!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Elizabeth R

Joe from DJSerg was absolutely unbelievable!!! From the day we met him, his calm, reassuring manner let us know he would play music for all our guests and care about what we wanted on our wedding day. Joe allowed our 2 year old niece to make a toast, our daughter to sing while... Read More we danced our first dance, and played EVERY song we asked for seamlessly!!! He is professional, fun, and just a good guy who will make the day about you and not his preferences. We highly recommend Joe from DJSerg - he will be at all our parties!

Jessica & Jeremy's Wedding August 9, 2013

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Jessica B

My husband and I decided to use DJ Serg entertainment to DJ our wedding and it was THE BEST decision we could have made. Serg and is staff MADE our wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor non-stop! They were so accommodating to all of our requests. Everything that we were... Read More promised was delivered and so much more! Joe was an incredible MC. He was hilarious and made sure that everything we wanted got incorporated (and at the correct time). We actually entered to the reception doing a choreographed dance and Joe helped us plan exactly what would happen and when it would happen in our pre-wedding meeting. He nailed it! The whole staff was very helpful, professional and accommodating and made our night very easy. One of my favorite parts was our video montage. We created a file of pictures that we wanted to scroll through during the wedding. They were able to link pictures of my husband and I to the song for our first dance, my father and I to the song for the father daughter dance, and my husband and mother-in-law to the song for the mother son dance. They were also able to display same-day pictures that the photographer took that day for all of our guests to see. It was BEAUTIFULLY DONE!! The music selection was perfect and had the dance floor packed for the majority of the night. It's almost two months later and I think my legs still hurt! DJ Serg entertainment is by far the best DJ company EVER. I would recommend them to all of my family and friends for any occasion without hesitation! Thank you DJ Serg Entertainment for making our wedding an incredible night to remember! ~Jessica & Jeremy August 9, 2013

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Brianna H

My one regret is not writing this review sooner! From the beginning to the end, Serg had our guests out on the dance floor! We were married on 7-22 and I am still getting texts about how amazing the music was!! Hiring Serg and his team was one of the easiest decisions we made... Read More during the planning process! When one of our guests heard that we hired Serg, he said, "You didn't just hire a DJ, you hired a musical assassin!" and he couldn't have been more correct!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Maureen M

ONE OF THE BEST DJS IN THE BUSINESS!!! My husband's family has been using DJ Serg for years, so of course we were going to book him for our wedding that occurred on July 14, 2017. Our first meeting consisted of talking with DJ Serg about what were looking for, which included a... Read More monogram, photo montage, and a photo booth. Emails and phone calls after the initial meeting were dealt with Kira. Kira always answered our questions in a timely fashion and had extreme patience with us when filling out the day of the wedding timeline questionnaire. Kira is aces all the way!! DJ Serg played everything from swing to rock and roll and mixed in a few Irish and Spanish dances! The floor was never empty as our guests, including myself and my now husband, were constantly dancing. Along with DJ Serg, we also had the opportunity to hire a violinist for 2 hours during our reception. Every single one of our guests ranted and raved about how great the violinist played along with the songs DJ Serg was playing. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Serg to anyone who is looking for a DJ, who not only knows his music, but is extremely personable and professional! And if you get the opportunity, hire the violinist as well !! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Nicolette T

Never mind 5 stars , DJ Serg is without a doubt 100 stars even more !!i don't even know where to begin. My husband and I did not want the night to end. With the absolute best music being played, the photo montages, the dance floor was always packed the night was literally the... Read More best night ever ! Us and everyone else can't stop talking about music. Thank you Serg for your hard work and dedication. You and your team made our night unforgettable! July 7, 2017 Vinny T & Nic T

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Allie H

As soon as we booked our wedding we knew Serg was going to be our DJ. We have seen Serg in action at multiple family functions (weddings, engagement parties, birthdays) and his ability to get the crowd off their feet and pumped up is what drew us to him first and foremost. Serg... Read More was professional and fun! He got all of our guest up on the floor and moving! Serg played every single song we requested plus more that hit the tastes of variety of wedding guests. He went above and beyond, creating a special First Dance song mix for us and helping pull off our Sparkler Send Off at the end of the night! Serg's assistant Kira was an angel and she was well organized, extremely helpful, and kept everything stress free leading up to our big day. We are so thankful we made the choice to hire Serg...you will be too!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Alina D

I just want to say that I am so happy that my husband and I hired DJ Serg. He and his team were so responsive throughout our whole planning process that I could not have been happier. My husband and I wanted a traditional dominican wedding and I was a little nervous at first to... Read More Hire serg and and his team but Im so glad I did. He did his very best to listen to our concerns and needs that he did the most amazing job for our wedding. He also had the best bilingual MC that we could ask for. Everything was truly perfect. I should add that my husband surprised me with a dance that he did with his groomsmen and DJ serg mixed that song for him too! he is truly the best and I would recommend Serg and his team to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Karen & John C

Words can not even remotely express how grateful we are to have had DJ Serg at our wedding. DJ Serg is AMAZING!!! The amount of attention to detail and personalization of our wedding did not go unnoticed. The most heartwarming experience was when he played our daughters favorite... Read More song and he got down there right with her to encourage and support her through it. Our family and friends loved every moment and his amazing talent to keep the party going all night long! We could have danced until the morning. We were so unbelievably impressed with the service from the moment we met with DJ Serg, to meeting with Kira the office manager was completely stress-free and they made us feel like we were apart of the family (we laughed a lot)! We enjoyed every aspect of the night from the music for our ceremony, photo montage, song choices, props, monograms and photo booth! The service was TOP NOTCH! We will never forget what he did for us that night and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for providing us with a truly magical day!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

Before our big day, my wife and I attended a few weddings of friends who used Serg as their DJ. We knew he was our guy, and booked him for our wedding. From start to finish, DJ Serg was great to work with. He and his staff are highly professional and personable. He really knows... Read More how to get the crowd going at the right times throughout the night. He was a HUGE HIT at our afterparty. I highly recommend Serg for any event where a DJ is needed. His music and presentation is second to none. Thank you! -Anthony & Renee

Reviewed on 7/12/2017

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Angela B

My husband and I initially chose DJ Serg because of his background and being familiar with both Italian and Spanish music. We are so happy we chose him! DJ Serg was flexible and understanding of our budget. He played everything requested and all our guests commented on the... Read More music. The dance floor was filled from beginning to end. We decided to also allow DJ Serg to pick our "second wedding song" and he had a heart felt speech, honoring my husband's service in the Army, as a Purple Heart recipient; it was genuine and there was not a dry eye in the room. Some of my guests were also impressed that DJ Serg handed my husband an envelope of all our requested music and entrance songs, ready to go on CD's and sleeves. We were able to listen to them after the wedding and reminisce. I highly suggest DJ Serg.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Andrea S

DJ Serg and his team were AMAZING! From the booking process to the day-of, working with them was seamless and EASY. Serg and Kira really took the time to understand exactly what vibe we were looking for and executed it flawlessly. We had a full dance floor the majority of the... Read More night!!!! They also were able to provide awesome extras like a percussionist and an amazing electric violinist that people literally lost their minds over. At the end of the night, they even played a few more songs even though their time was up. My husband and I were SO happy with their performance overall, and we received great feedback from our guests. Look no further!!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Diana O

My husband and I had DJ Serg for our wedding...I cannot get over how excellent the service was from beginning to end! Serg and his team are true professionals. They exceeded our expectations from the montage, to the dry ice and so much more! All of our guest complimented his... Read More excellent work. If you ever want to have a great party/time DJ Serg is definitely the one to call! -Diana&Peter

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Ashley C

I could not say enough about DJ Serg. He was the DJ for my wedding and because he was the dance floor was packed all night long. The process leading up to the wedding couldn't have been easier with Kira helping out with little details. Then the day of the event Serg made us... Read More know what the plan was and it was basically following his lead and it was perfect! I would highly recommend DJ Serg for any event!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Demetra C

The only complaint about DJ Serg and his team is that my feet hurt by the end of my wedding because I NEVER left the dancefloor. Between Serg, the saxophonist and percussionist, every one of my wedding guests (young and old alike) were dancing all night long and kept the party... Read More going into the wee hours of the morning. I don't have enough great things to say about this vendor. A week or two before my wedding, my husband and I sat down with Serg to go over music from our wedding and he was so attentive to our needs and definitely delivered. I would highly recommend booking Serg for your event!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Diane R

By far the best DJ ever! DJ Serg was the one and only DJ we met with for our wedding because within our first few minutes with him we knew he would be the one to get the party started and going at our wedding - we were not disappointed! The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT.... Read More Leading up to the night of we had the pleasure of working with Kira who helped to organize all our needs for the night of our wedding. She was wonderful and made our planning experience so smooth. A big thank you to DJ Serg, Kira, and the rest of the team for all they did to make our night perfect!!!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Colette C

Where do I even start? So my wedding hasn't happened yet, but dj SERG has gone above and beyond!! Pays attention to every detail, and literally becomes a part of your family. From the moment I found out I was getting married (best day of my life) I knew dj SERG was a must for... Read More our dj!! And the experience has been amazing, the stress and details that comes along with wedding planning you do not have to worry about with them, honestly, and I am super detail oriented. They make you comfortable, at ease, extremely professional. If you seeking a dj for your special day, you MUST go with the best, and dj Serg is the best!! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Amanda S

DJ Serg Entertainment truly made our day exceptional! The theme and songs we wanted for our reception was perfectly chosen by the DJ and MC. They were so detail oriented with everything and made sure nothing was overlooked. Our guests as well as my husband and I never left the... Read More dance floor the entire evening. Literally every song kept our guests on their feet and they continue to tell us how much fun they had at our reception! Even the photo booth that they provided was so entertaining and the attendants for the booth were very friendly and accommodating. The top notch, high end entertainment definitely made our wedding a success and we will continue to recommend DJ Serg Entertainment to others and look forward to using their services in the future!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Pranvera H

DJ Serg is the best wedding DJ on the market especially in the Westchester area. We had our wedding on New Years Eve and all of our guests continually praised the music. Being that our wedding was both Albanian and Italian DJ Serg went above and beyond to incorporate both types... Read More of music. You can really tell that his years of experience came through as the transitions through both cultures was seamless. His staff is top notch and very helpful through getting ready for the Big Day. Everything is very organized and documented. His planning process is very detailed which allowed us to have no doubt nor surprises on the wedding day. This included our wedding ceremony as well. DJ Serg is THE guy to use and you will have no regrets if you hire him. Thank you for everything and making our day perfect.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Sheena F

The best Dj you can have at your wedding !! I had a huge wedding and not one person remained in their seat, because everyone was dancing all night!!! People are still calling me to tell me how great the music was. The best of the best is DJ Serg and his team! Thank you... Read More again!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Anna A

DJ Serg was the entertainment company that was hired for my daughter's wedding on 10/29/16. I went to a wedding a year before and Serg was the DJ for that wedding. I was so impressed with his talent and how he had everyone out of their seats the entire night. When my daughter... Read More got engaged, I told her that she has to have DJ Serg for her music vendor and he did not disappoint. He's very professional, on time and keeps the party rocking all night long! We had DJ Serg, DJ Mike and several of his assistants that night. We also had a percussionist and saxophonist which really makes it an interactive experience. It's like a band and a DJ all in one; the best of both worlds! His set-up is the best in the business; plasma TV's & lights for an amazing effect and his mixes are like no other. Serg kept the dance floor packed all night long and we thank you for an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Paola I

Amazing Amazing !!! Thank you to Serg and his team they had our guest on the dance floor all night!! All I heard all night was how much fun everyone was having !!! I recommend Serg 10 times over he will make your wedding come to life!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jen F

DJ Serg made our wedding unforgettable. My husband and I got married over Labor Day Weekend and DJ Serg closed out the summer on a high note for all of our guests. We had so many people telling us it was one of the best weddings they have been too because of the music. DJ Serg... Read More kept the dance floor packed and the crowd wanting more. He played all the requested songs, threw in some classics, and had the perfect amount of Italian and Greek hits to keep both sides of our family out of their chairs. I highly recommend DJ Serg and his team. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Gregory C

We would like thank DJ Serg for helping make our wedding day a amazing day. Our guests loved the music and danced all day. His music selection was perfect and His company is very professional and on time and very helpful with us. Anything we asked for they provided they went... Read More above and beyond to make our day perfect Thank you again for a amazing day.

DJ Serg

Sergio Michilli , know to thousands in the Tri-State area as DJ Serg. He was was born and raised in an Italian neighborhood in the Bronx where he learned how to mix records at young age. DJ Serg received his degree career in engineering and producing at the Institute of Audio Research. In the past few years, his career as a DJ has brought him to an expert level of producing and remixing. He had a #1 hit on the billboards music chart with the song “L’italiano” in 2002. Westchester Magazine has given his the award “BEST DJ” in Westchester.