Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

7510 Kings Ridge Rd., Frisco, TX (972) 213-6432

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Heather P

Lee and Leslie were amazing!! They made planning our wedding such an easy and fun process, and made the day so low stress for us. They really went above and beyond, and we can't thank them enough!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Nate L

DJ Sneaky, aka Lee was referred to us by a family member who had hired him for past events. He did a phenomenal job keeping our dance floor busy throughout our reception. He and his wife are very diligent as a team to meet with you and help plan your entire special day beyond... Read More the music.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Catie S

Lee and Leslie are phenomenal to work with! They are so sincere and personable all while being professional. They are very quick to respond to any questions or concerns during the planning process and have very thorough in person meetings that put you at ease during the chaos of... Read More wedding planning. They have a lot of experience behind them and helped me feel prepared for the wedding day. I was not stressed about anything once rehearsal and wedding day hit because I knew Lee and Leslie had it covered and knew exactly what I wanted. I have had nothing but great feedback from people that attended and were a part of the wedding and interacted with Lee and Leslie. I did not think I needed a coordinator when I initially started wedding planning but having Leslie was a life saver!!! I would recommend and re use Lee and Leslie (hopefully not another wedding but maybe anniversary party? ;) ) 100 times over!!

The Best Around

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Amy M

We had a very small wedding, and asked for more of an intimate setting rather than a full on reception. DJ Sneaky offered suggestions for both the reception and ceremony, and even found out first dance song. "The man in love with you" by George Strait. It was an amazing day. I... Read More cannot thank him enough.

Great guy!

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Cathy S

Lee was great!!! He was very easy to get a hold of, and we had several meetings ahead of time to get everything ironed out. You can definitely tell he knows what's going on. He and his wive helped us answer questions we never would have thought of (but that needed to be... Read More answered) They worked very well with my planner to make sure that everyone was where they needed to be, and that we stayed on schedule. He worked hard to understand exactly what kind of music I wanted and did a great job playing exactly what we asked!!! He even helped teach some of our non-'country' friends how to two-step so they could participate in our reception festivities. He's definitely a great choice!

Day-of-Coordinator AND DJ

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

The Lords are an amazing duo and they helped make our wedding day amazing! DJ Sneaky (Lee Lord) is a great DJ - he had GREAT music suggestions and a giant library. We received MANY compliments on the music. A great PLUS is that his wife, Leslie, comes along to be your... Read More Day-of-Coordinator. Before the big day together they help you plan out your ENTIRE wedding day. They address things you would have never thought of and give you a detailed wedding day timeline. They'll even work with your vendors, again before the wedding day, to help make a plan that works if things are getting hectic. While DJ Sneaky is worrying about speakers, lighting, or music, Leslie is making sure your day runs smoothly and handles any hiccups that may come up. I was able to be SO relaxed on the Day-of because I knew the Lords had everything under control. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. SERIOUSLY, CALL THEM NOW. You can also rent up-lights and other stuff like that from them too! Also - they work with you and your budget, very affordable and worth every penny.