Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1509 Aldershot Ln, Chesapeake, VA (757) 286-7316

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Jenny J

Taylor kept the party going all night!! We received compliments from our guests about the song choices and he even took the liberty of shooting a short video from his view to share with us. Just watching the videos back and seeing everyone having such a good time and dancing... Read More made me want to do it all over again so much more! I really appreciated how he caught that the song for our first dance was quite long and brought it to our attention so we could decide if we wanted to shorten it. His attention to detail was great. Thanks, Taylor!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Natalie N

5 Stars does not even offer DJ Taylor Haycox enough justice. From the booking process, prepping for the wedding, set up, and his performance, everything went flawlessly. Our wedding planner Holly with Just Dandy Events had referred us to him, and we were happy she did! He put on... Read More a phenomenal show and his price was very reasonable. He was super prepared, professional, kept the dance going the whole night, and was really easy to work with. Many of our guests were Naval Officers and their significant others, and Taylor was able to roll with all their crazy antics throughout the night!! They demanded the Hora to be played and Taylor made it happen! I wanted a last minute addition of a bouquet toss, and he said of course! It was so much fun, we were making the floor shake with all the dancing that evening. We honestly didn't worry about a thing with Taylor in charge of the music/mic and our guests all commented on how much fun the dance at the reception was. I would highly recommend DJ Taylor Haycox for any and all of your DJ needs!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Julia H

DJ Taylor was awesome! He was extremely easy to work with and was great on the day of the wedding. Our biggest thing was keeping people dancing and he did just that. One of the best parts of a wedding is not knowing what song is going to come next and he played all the most fun... Read More ones. Thank you Taylor!

Went the extra mile

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Kim P

Prior to meeting DJ Taylor, we met with another DJ agency and were pleased with the special packages, but they picked your DJ based off of availability. We meet DJ Taylor a few days later and were sold instantly. All the fancy package specials cannot replace how personal and... Read More amazing DJ Taylor is and how much he truly cares about his clients. At our first meeting, we talked business, but DJ Taylor also took the time to get to know us and hear our story. He was engaged and honestly wanted to know more about how we met, what we like, and what we were looking for at the wedding. Throughout the process, DJ Taylor was there to help us from processional suggestions to how best to announce the wedding party. Our wedding was very unique including a couple quiz night and a very special father-daughter dance. DJ Taylor worked with me to come up with the songs for the father-daughter dance, and was a great sport about it too. He was fantastic with co-hosting the quiz night. The main thing we wanted was for our guests to have fun and all be able to dance to the music. This is no small feat with guests from 3 to 84 and yet DJ Taylor rocked the house. So many of our guests have said how nice it was to be able to dance at the wedding and our friends loved the selection too. He did an awesome job with the bouquet and garter toss. I am still laughing! He was amazing and made the night so special.

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/25/2013 Patty H

Taylor was awesome, he gave us a friday night discount, was familiar with our venue and made everything go smoothly. He's great at keeping the party going and rolling with changes in the schedule.

Excellent Wedding DJ!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Lisa W

Taylor said that he would get everybody at my reception up and on the dance floor.. I didn't believe him at first, but he definitely kept his promise! Great music selection and mixes kept the dance floor packed the whole night, and certainly helped make it a night to remember =)

Everyone was Dancing!

Reviewed on 12/17/2011 Victoria R

Mr. Haycox was awesome! He somehow got almost everyone at the wedding on the dancefloor! I've never seen any of my family members dance...EVER!

What a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Alison C

What a Party! DJ Taylor Haycox is a class act! From our first inquiry, he was extremely responsive and helpful. Taylor definitely knows what he is doing – he kept the party going all night long. Our guests are still talking about his services, he was just perfect. We would... Read More definitely recommend DJ Taylor Haycox! He was extremely accommodating and very professional, Taylor exceeded all of our expectations. Thank you!!