Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

PO Box 103, Spring City, PA (800) 446-0869

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Michelle T

We had a blast with DJ TKO at our wedding! Martelle is great and very organized and professional. We loved the feature of having a website guests could make requests through. I'd highly recommend DJ TKO to anyone looking for a fun time!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Katie L

We worked with Martelle closely, and he was such an integral member of our vendor team. The first time we met him (before we booked), we ended up talking for almost an hour, and didn't even ask about some of the details we set out to find, just because we were really into the... Read More conversation. We met up many more times after that point to go over details. He was extremely thorough, and his online portal was simple to use and had a large catalog. For all the services he provides, he's extremely well-priced. We also used him for uplighting, and a monogram light, and his DJ booth blended in so well with the reception space. The day of our wedding was PERFECT. Both our families are big dancers, but he had them on the floor before we were even introduced!!! We also had a mini dance session after our first dance (his suggestion), which worked really well. The dance floor was packed the entire night. He played great songs and knew how to read the room perfectly. Highly, HIGHLY recommend this company, and especially Martelle to anyone we know!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Juli S

We used DJ TKO for our wedding in October and we could not be happier with our decision. Martelle was very professional and took the time to understand our wants and needs. Our guests were very pleased with the music at the reception and the feedback we got was that there was... Read More something for everyone. Additionally, the partnership DJ TKO has with the string quartet made this well worth the investment. The quartet did the ceremony with traditional strings and then added electric stylings for the cocktail hour with more contemporary music. We were really blown away and we can't thank DJ TKO enough for making our day all the more special!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Brielle H

Martelle was absolutely amazing! He was very accommodating for meetings, and any requests we had. He was with us every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for anything better. For the wedding, he really read the crowd and played different types of music. He kept the energy up... Read More and I've received so many complements from guests about how great the DJ was! We had him provide music for ceremony, cocktail and reception. Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Joyce F

We found DJ TKO through suggestion from our photographers and they are so awesome! We didn't have a clear idea of what we wanted in the beginning, but Martelle was super nice and helped us figure out what we wanted. He accommodated all the special songs that we wanted and did a... Read More great job the whole night. People had a lot of fun and I couldn't be happier about having them as our DJ!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Mark T

DJ TKO entertainment is head and shoulders the best and most elite entertainment service out there period! If Chuck Norris was a DJ service her would be DJ TKO! They made our day simple, easy and extremely entertaining! We had multiple meetings to make are things were flawless... Read More before the wedding and as you can imagine everything went without a hitch! Anyone thinking about possibly going with these guys, should stop thinking and start signing contracts!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Megan M

Martelle and Eric were AWESOME! They really made our event something special and so much fun for us and our guests. They each took the time to meet with us before the event to get to know us a little better. That day they were upbeat, personable, and SO much fun! Everyone had a... Read More blast - thank you so much DJ TKO for making my wedding seriously the best day ever!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Mark F

Martelle was awesome. He went above and beyond in preparation for our wedding. Martelle made sure every detail and request (we had alot) was met and fulfilled for me and my wife. Our wedding was on New Years Eve and with a tight timeline he was able to get in all the songs we... Read More wanted and provided a great countdown to the New Years. My wife and I really apreciated the meetings we had leading up to the wedding when Martelle would help us plan and cover every detail. It helped put us at ease that everything would go as planned as it did. I would reccomend him for anybody looking for a DJ for their wedding. Thanks again Martelle!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelly S

After having the chance to meet Martelle and Matt at another wedding, we knew we had the DJ for ours. Thier professionalism, attention to detail, and perfection of their craft had us sold. We had no reason to look elsewhere. The planning system they use is great, being able to... Read More pick and choose what to play for each part of the evening was awesome. From the do not play list to the must haves, they followed our wishes exactly. Martelle was more than willing to drive to us to plan the event, and being able to meet in person to discuss details and not over the phone was great. Both Matt and Martelle kept everyone on the dancefloor until the end. We would highly recommend DJ TKO Entertainment to anyone looking for a professional and fun DJ.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Terese T

Martelle was incredible to work with! I'm very selective with my music, and the feel I wanted for my wedding, and he absolutely nailed it! His quality of work and professionalism is exceptional. My husband and I live out of state, and Martelle was very accommodating in setting... Read More up meetings to discuss the day both in person and over the phone. There is also a client portal he provides that allows you to pick types of music, specific songs, what not to play, when to play them, etc. It also creates a basic outline of your day, so it's very easy to visualize what your day is going to be like. On the day, Martelle and his MC were on time and very professional. Every song played was in our style and as we discussed, and my guests had an incredible time! We also included an up-lighting package that was well worth it and added to an already amazing experience! If you book with DJ TKO you will not regret it! I can't stress enough how much my husband and I enjoyed our experience with this company! Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Kristy P

When we started wedding planning we had to think most about what people would remember at a wedding, we narrowed it down to fantastic food and awesome music. I found DJ TKO by reading some great reviews and met in person a few days later, there was no doubt in our minds we had... Read More to book him. Martelle is hands down amazing, our dance floor was packed with every song. He kept everyone up and energetic for the whole night but what was really important is that he listened to our likes and dislikes. We also booked the medium sized photo booth which our guests loved and the pictures are hilarious. From start to finish DJ TKO was professional, thorough, and personable which made our life easier during wedding planning.

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 thomas c

Working with Martelle for our wedding was one of the easiest things we had to do while planning. He was so great to work with and made everything so easy for us. From our first meeting with him we knew that we found the perfect DJ for our special day. He was funny and... Read More knowledgeable and really understood what it was that we wanted from a DJ. With his background as a club DJ we had no doubts that he would be able to get people moving and keep the energy up the entire night. While we had some requests (which the portal on their website made it so simple to add songs and plan out the evening) we gave Martelle free reign to play what he wanted. The dance floor was packed all night and I don’t think I saw my grandmother take a seat until it was time to leave. He really was our favorite vender and knows the ins and outs of the business. I have recommended him to many people and will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Evan H

Martelle and Matt did an amazing job at our wedding! It was great working with Martelle throughout the planning process. He was always quick to answer any questions we had, he met up with us on multiple occasions to make sure we were comfortable and the website was very user... Read More friendly. All together Martelle and Matt were amazing to work with and the music was fantastic! We highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Erin T

Martelle was amazing from beginning to end, he was always friendly and willing to work with some of our not so typical song requests. He was a part of our ceremony as well as reception. He was so accommodating to our needs for the ceremony from speakers to timing to very... Read More specific song requests. He always had a smile on and had the best attitude, making this process the least stressful of my planning. The reception went off wonderfully, he was so great. We even had an incident with a passed out grandmother right before our first dance and Martelle handled it perfectly. Once the reception started the party didn't stop, I've been getting compliments from all the guests about how great the music and atmosphere was. Highly recommend Martelle and his company. Seriously the best!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Larry H

We were recently married and DJ TKO Entertainment provided the atmosphere for our reception. Martelle and Matt were exceptional. We had a variety of cultures with an extremely wide range of taste in music. Martelle brought everyone together by hitting everything from bluegrass... Read More to afrobeat. The mix was outstanding. Matt did a wonderful job with introductions and pronouncing names correctly as well keeping the timeline on track. Both were very professional with a touch of fun. They met our expectations and more. If you're looking for class at your function or event, choose DJ TKO Entertainment. You will not be disappointed. Linda and Larry

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kelly U

We absolutely loved Martelle! He and Matt did an amazing job at our wedding. The cocktail hour music was exactly what we had hoped for and during the reception people were on the dance floor the entire night. We even had people dancing before dinner was served! My husband and I... Read More also made a mistake in that we accidentally forgot to give Martelle one of the names of our bridal party. We realized this just minutes before the introductions. Martelle and Matt adapted so quickly and seamlessly. We have had so many people tell us how much they loved the music and not just from friends but from older family members as well. I would recommend DJ TKO entertainment if you want to have the best party ever!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Michele B

We really enjoyed working with Martelle and Matt from DJ TKO Entertainment. Martelle scheduled numerous phone calls and meetings with us to ensure he understood our music tastes and our vision for the evening. He would listen to our ideas as well as offer music suggestions and... Read More advice for how to run the reception as a whole. The actual wedding night was flawless. The music was perfect and there was never a dull moment. We cannot thank Martelle and DJ TKO Entertainment enough!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Danielle R

Martelle and TKO did an awesome job at my wedding. Martelle' s professionalism was noticed from the very beginning. He made the entire planning process so easy. When it came time for the wedding day, Martelle rocked the dance floor and really read the crowd. I would recommended... Read More these guys a million times over again! You guys are awesome!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Roni M

Martelle was such a pleasure to work with. He not only got to know us personally but took the time to cater to our musical needs. From the Ceremony, Cocktail, and Reception, his professionalism and timelessness was impeccable. We highly recommend his team for any wedding... Read More reception style. The music was on point for the entire evening and kept the people on the dance floor. The up lighting really created an excellent atmosphere of love and romance which was aligned with our wedding theme.

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Martelle was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. He worked with our caterer to make the dreamy night seamless for us. He mixed the songs so well, and the dance floor was packed the entire night! He booked the Philadelphia String... Read More Quartet for us, and the duo played during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We loved the string musicians! It was such a classy touch having them play and their creative takes on songs we know were really cool. Martelle is extremely accommodating and went out of his way to make sure we were happy, including wearing a tie that matched our colors! We highly recommend Martelle.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Kaitlyn G

Martelle was so great to work with throughout the entire process. He was so accommodating when it came to choosing dates and places to meet and coordinate ideas for the wedding. He was great at giving feedback from his previous experiences and helped make the entire process so... Read More easy. Randy was our MC for the evening and he was also phenomenal. Everyone had a wonderful time and the dancefloor was packed the entire night!! Highly highly recommended!!!!!!! Thanks for making our day that much more amazing!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 David S

Martelle, the owner, is fantastic. He is very professional and walks you through the process. He leaves no stone un-turned so you don't have to remember everything or do a lot of preparation alone. Martelle is a true professional. Matt, our MC, and Jose, our DJ, kept the... Read More crowd entertained. There were never any lulls and all ages were on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time to the point that we were shooing people out at the end of the night.

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Erika G

If you're looking for a DJ for your wedding or special event, look no further. I like to pride myself as having great taste in music and parties, and I must say that DJ TKO Entertainment did a phenomenal job of energizing the crowd at our wedding. Working as a team, Martelle... Read More playing music and Randy emceeing was the perfect combination to get everyone dancing and keep them dancing throughout the night. Martelle was a consummate professional throughout the entire planning process leading up to our wedding. We met in person so that he could get a sense of our taste in music as well as the demographics of our wedding guests in order to provide a completely customized experience; there was no generic wedding playlist involved. The website was also very helpful and easy to use: it helped streamline the planning process and brought up things that we might not have thought about otherwise. All in all, I can't think of a single complaint about DJ TKO. They did everything perfectly which contributed to making our special day a memorable one.

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Hannah U

DJ TKO would be a solid choice for your wedding. These guys are organized, responsive, professional, and sensitive to your needs for ALL aspects of your day, whether it's music for your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner music, anything. They will meet you in person to go over... Read More your event prior to your wedding...other DJ's are difficult to even get on the phone! When you meet with them they will go over everything in detail, and ask you important questions that you didn't even think about before your wedding, like, what is your cake cutting song? What is your bouquet-throwing song? And if you don't know the answers they will suggest ones for you. They also have an online system for submitting your music requests prior to your event. Above all, DJ TKO are great WEDDING DJ's. Other more general DJ's who do other events won't be as sensitive to the demands of an event like a wedding that needs a lot of coordination. Highly recommend, as they did such a great job with our wedding. Thanks DJ TKO!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Erin H

DJ TKO made our wedding day the best day ever! They were so organized and helpful throughout the entire planning process. Whatever we needed, they made it happen. The amount of energy and talent here is unheard of. DJ TKO brought the house down the entire night! Our guests had... Read More so much fun and danced all night long which is just what you want at your reception. I promise if you go with DJ TKO, you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you, DJ TKO Entertainment!!!!!!!