DJ Young Degree

New Jersey, NYC, Tri-State Area, & DMV.

African, Caribbean, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

New Jersey, NYC, Tri-State Area, & DMV. (732) 354-7812

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Rachel F

Our Wedding was 10/28/2016 at il Tulipano in Cedar Grove NJ. DJ Young Degree provided the music and lights. He was also the host for our reception keeping our guests engaged all evening. He is an excellent choice.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alejandra R

My husband asked DJ Young Degree to play some Hip Hop. I wanted to hear Bachata. Our family asked for pop music. He made sure everyone was satisfied. It was hit after hit. el mejor besos!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jennifer L

Simply put, DJ Young Degree's performance and professionalism were extraordinary. It's refreshing to meet a DJ that is as passionate as you are about your day and getting the details right! The music transitions were smooth, the commentary he provided was great, and it was just... Read More a joy to have him as our DJ at our wedding. I fully endorse him as a DJ for anyone's wedding, bar mitzvah, sweet 16 or any event gathering where good music with a stellar professional touch are needed. It will arguably be one of the best investments you make on that special day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ebony H

Our Wedding was on July 3rd. DJ Young Degree was the best I have ever heard. Our wedding guests danced all night long. We ended up paying the venue extra to keep the party going. I was particularly impressed at the way he played to all of the ethnic groups in attendance. Our... Read More reception turned into a world party we will never forget! Thanks so much YD, we love you.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jessica C

After reviewing a number of options, we booked Young Degree for our August wedding in DC. His rates were fair and reasonable. He was very professional and handled some issues with the venue without us having to worry about it. His musical selection was on point and all of our... Read More guests had a great time.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 K W

When you think of a beautiful wedding and the soundtrack that will accompany the reception, Young Degree elevates each moment with perfect transitions making our soundtrack echo with joyous and memorable moments. He provided us with immediate communication prior to our event,... Read More very professional, attentive to details, and experienced, this made our wedding day amazing. The Walker 2016 Reception was memorable. #5stars Once in a lifetime amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rebecca F

Our wedding was last May at the Wilshire. Our guests were mostly in their 30's, DJ Young Degree was ALL THE WAY TURNT UP!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Michelle E

DJ Young Degree was one of the best DJs that I've ever had at our parties. He's outgoing and personable. Music was just perfect for the occasion and was a mixture for from the oldies to the most current, which the party was for my mother's 70th surprise birthday. I will be sure... Read More to hire him again for any occasions in the future.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Lisa E

I am so glad to see Young Degree on the Knot. Our wedding was on 08/06/2016. I first heard him DJ at a party on the East Side of Manhattan. I thought he was really good and got his information. We booked Young Degree for our wedding and he was phenomenal. There was no time for... Read More cake because all of our guests were dancing. He did a really awesome job as the MC too even with all of our last minute changes. People keep telling me our wedding was the best they had been to all summer.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Angela G

My Husband and I were looking for a DJ who could play to a diverse crowd. We reached out to a few DJ's but after one phone conference we decided to go with DJ Young Degree. His communication was constant up until the day of our wedding which made all the difference to me. The... Read More reception turned into a dance party which is what we wanted. We were extremely pleased with the service and would book him again for any event.

2016-10-09T18:45:19 Response from the vendor

Angela, Thanks so much! I am happy you and Jason enjoyed your special day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 David L

Made our wedding reception! We put so much time into making so many little things perfect, which did not even matter in the end, because Dj Young Degree was all everyone raved about. If you book him, plan for a longer reception because your guests won't leave the dance floor. We... Read More danced ALL NIGHT! He played to the appeals of the crowd so well, from the young to the old, everyone had a ball. The feedback from our guests was that it was te BEST reception they had ever been too, even old people were telling us this. Don't even waste your time searching for other DJs. He is the one.

2016-10-09T18:47:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks Dave! Your wedding day was a very special one. I had no idea we would have people dancing from 4pm to 10pm. It was a pleasure providing the music for the reception!