Unforgettable Weddings and Events

DJMC Entertainment is a full service disc jockey entertainment company that has been serving the New York and New Jersey area for over 25 years. DJMC Event Entertainment offers personality, creativity and a knowledgeable staff to ensure that your event will be a memorable one.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

305 Bloomfield Ave, Nutley, NJ (973) 759-7880

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Desiree h

DJMC did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was never empty which is exactly what we told them! They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted! It's funny to think they did my sweet 16 and now my wedding!!! Thank You Mike and Staff!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Stephanie T

Mike was so great to work with through our wedding planning process! Our wedding was perfect and our guests are still talking about how great it was. The dance floor was full the entire night and Mike and his team did an excellent job playing what we liked and something for... Read More everyone! Mike is great at what he does and we would highly recommend DJMC. We cannot thank Mike & DJMC enough for working with us and helping us throw a great party!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Marissa L

DJMC was the first vendor we booked for our wedding. I had previously seen them DJ 2 other weddings and I knew I had to have them for ours! We first met with Mike who was very accommodating and willing to work within our budget. He even met us at our venue one night to test out... Read More the uplighting in the ballroom. As our wedding day got closer we began working directly with Ralph, our MC! Ralph welcomed us into his home to go over all of the music and details of our reception. Before we knew it, 2 hours had gone by! We had SO much fun creating our playlist with him. Guests cannot stop talking about our wedding day and how much fun they had! Ralph kept the dance floor going ALL night long. My husband and I never stopped dancing. Looking back, we had an absolute blast and I'll always remember how much we enjoyed every moment of our reception thanks to DJMC Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Julie M

What a fabulous group! Mike just made my wedding so easy and spectacular! The photos they took and put up on screens was a hit with all my guests! All his staff worked for the enjoyment of my wedding ! He kept the party going and going ! Everyone couldn't say enough about how... Read More much fun they all had ! I didn't sit the whole time ! Thanks so much DJMC!!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Candace C

Like most couples we took to the internet to look at reviews to decide on our wedding entertainment experience. I remember reading DJMC Entertainment's reviews and thinking "there's no way they can be this good". Well guess what, THEY ARE! They worked tirelessly to ensure this... Read More night worked out perfectly. From the start, Michael was attentive, accommodating, friendly and affable. Also, he's been doing this for many years now and this experience (plus his natural vision) allows for an insight that I can't imagine is easy to find elsewhere when looking for someone to help guide you through this evening. I would recommend DJMC Entertainment to all WITHOUT RESERVATION.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Anthony N

What can I say. Mike Chieffo is absolutely the best. I just got married on August 12, 2017 and I couldn't be happier with what DJMC brought to the table. From the first time we met all the way until the wedding was over, Mike was with us for every step. He brings such great... Read More energy to the floor that everyone was dancing. The power to the venue went out because someone crashed a car into a utility pole so we had a backup generator going with enough juice for the music (not the Air Conditioning). Mike kept the party going during the heat and I must say he kept his composure better than I would have if I was working that night :) The photobooth was amazing too and honestly you won't regret hiring DJMC. He is even doing one of my close friends wedding in 2 weeks!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Lauren K

Michael and his staff helped make our wedding so memorable! He played a great mix of songs and there was a little something for everyone. He was extremely accommodating when my husband and I wanted to shake things up during the reception. Michael was extremely energetic and... Read More kept the partying going all night. He did an awesome job reading the crowd and getting everyone involved! Michael was amazing to work with! He was always just a phone call or email away. He always made you feel like you were part of the family and you were lifelong friends. Thank you Michael and DJMC for making our wedding so fun!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Amanda C

Mike Chieffo was the best DJ I have ever seen. We have been getting compliments after compliments on how great he was and how he had the crowd going the entire reception. He did such an amazing job with everything from the dancing on the clouds, the slideshow, the photo booth... Read More and the candid photos. What he did best was keep the music on point. He had a great mixture of everything and kept it upbeat the whole night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Wish it never ended. Thanks Mike!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Erin D

SO much fun, great pricing!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Christine F

Mike at DJMC was wonderful!! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire wedding. He took our personalities and created such a great fun mix of music! He also took the time to make sure we ate and had water while taking photos outside! He was great to work with during the... Read More whole planning process, answered all of our questions promptly and was always available when we needed him. He did an amazing job and would recommend him to any bride getting married or any person looking for a high energy, professional and fun DJ.

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Yelena K

Michael is super easy to work with and created the perfect mix for us. Absolutely recommend.

Had EVERYONE dancing all night long...

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Erica E

Mike Chieffo was our wonderful DJ who made our wedding so personal and unique. Almost every single guest was on the dance floor THE ENTIRE NIGHT! We tried to go around to each table to say hello but everyone was having such a great time dancing – no one was at their tables!... Read More If you want the best, pick DJMC to create the magic and get everyone on their feet! All of our guests came up to us at the end of the evening and told us it was the BEST WEDDING EVER and the music was one of the best parts! Can’t tell you how much we appreciated Mike’s attention to detail and truly making it special!

A night to remember!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Alicia G

DJMC was absolutely amazing!! Mike exceed all of my expectations. Look no further and book DJMC you won't be disappointed! Thank you Mike and staff for making my wedding night a night that will always be remembered!

Amazing Reception

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Stephen S

Thanks to Mike and his crew over at DJMC Entertainment. Our guests still come up to me and my bride and tell us how much fun they had. Our guests we're up all night dancing. The Photobooth was a must have! This companies professionalism and experience show when you work with... Read More them. Mike is very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Sarah L

From the day my fiancé and I first attended my cousins wedding we knew that DJMC had to be booked for our special day. Mike Chieffo is so easy going, accommodating, and just a great person in general. He and his staff will make any day feel magical!!! When you have guests... Read More constantly raving about the DJ all night long, that says a lot in itself. Mike and DJMC you made our day so special and we thank you for being there for us...We both love ya SARAH and PHIL 10-5-14

Great party!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Christine B

My husband and I loved working with Michael. He is professional and flexible. Our reception was amazing and we had such a great time. I would recommend getting the percussionist. Carlos was awesome! The slideshow and candid pictures were also a plus. Our families and friends had... Read More a blast too! Thank you so much DJMC!!

Best Vendor Decision We Made!

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Leann M

Jon, from DJMC Entertainment, was beyond amazing! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night; when the last song ended, people literally didn't want to leave. When we first met with him to discuss what my husband and I were looking for, we immediately knew he was our... Read More guy. He was extremely laid back, definitely knew what he was talking about, covered in-depth all the services they offered and the add-ons we could choose from (which were more than comprehensive - lights, slideshows, screens with instant photos streaming, our names on the dance floor, etc.), and never made us feel pressured into choosing DJMC. We signed the contract that night, and it was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. He was always available through a quick email, text, or call, and he helped us finalize a lot of the song choice decisions when we found ourselves stuck -- and not only did he help us finalize the decisions, but he came up with creative solutions and options based on our style / genre preferences that we wouldn't have thought of on our own. My brother recorded the ceremony music, along with some of the reception songs, and Jon was so flexible about working them into the order of events, despite not getting the finished products until the last minute. With the hectic nature of wedding planning, it felt amazing to know that the music / MC duties were in his hands (since it's really one of the most important parts). We didn't have to provide him with a detailed song list; we went over our favorite music styles / songs, gave him a brief list of "must-plays," and happily left the rest up to him. Good thing we did, because it ended up better than we could have imagined. He went from one song right into another, rarely stopping or pausing to find new tracks, and it felt like we had one of the industry's top DJs playing at our wedding. DJMC was one of the best vendor choices we made, and if we renew our vows, they'll be among the first people we'll call.

Kept my guests MOVING!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Joann C

Michael and his staff were excellant! My guests had a great time and 1 month later are still talking about our wedding! Very easy to work with and where I needed guidance Michael was a great help. We had the photobooth and it was such a big hit for all guests from my 7 year... Read More old nephew right upto my 70 something aunt!

Experienced Professionals

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Jill P

Michael and Emilio at DJMC made me feel comfortable and special from the moment we met. Emilio was the DJ at our wedding. He was very accommodating and payed careful attention to our requests. Upon gathering the requested music for our event, Emilio developed a playlist for the... Read More evening that kept guests dancing all night long. Guests specifically commented on his song choices that pleased all ages and tastes. Emilio and Michael are professional and experienced. In fact, DJMC was the company that DJ'd my Sweet 16 so I was thrilled that they were available for our wedding! I would absolutely recommend DJMC to anyone for their special occasion!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Andrea T

Michael and his staff did an amazing job at our wedding...the whole crowd was up dancing and the songs played were from a variety of genres/eras! We loved our video montage and personalized dance floor! DCMJ couldn't have been more helpful leading up to our big day and did an... Read More excellent job!

The Dance Floor was NEVER Empty!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Tara J

DJ MC Entertainment MADE my reception!! I can't say enough good things about them! I don't think the dance floor was emply once! From Mike, our awesome MC, to the DJ to the Photobooth to the Camerman taking snapshots all night, it was PERFECT! I am still getting compliments on... Read More our music and entertainment! DJ MC Entertainment not only provided us with A+ service, but, they were patient and professional with us through the long stressful process of planning our wedding! Thank you, DJ MC Entertainment!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Laura D

Fom the first meeting we had with Michael, I felt one thousand percent comfortable with leaving one of the most important aspects of the wedding reception in his hands. If only we could rate higher than 5 stars we without a doubt would. Guests were coming up to us during and... Read More days after the wedding raving about Michael and his team, and we couldn't agree more! Every aspect was perfect and the dance floor was packed all night. We opted for the two plasma screen add-on and left our reception that evening with a CD full of pictures we could enjoy looking at on our honeymoon, which was perfect. Highly, highly recommend DJ MC for a guaranteed amazing event!

You guys keep the party going!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Denise S

The first thing I asked Michael was to keep people on the dancing floor! Mission accomplished! Michael and his group did a TERRIFIC job!!!!!! I would definitely recommend DJ MC. These guys are great! Thank you so, so much!!!!!

KEPT the party going!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 clara h

LOVED DJ Jon!! He really kept the flow and the entertainment on the floor!!

the star of the party

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Andrea C

We used DJMC for our wedding, and what we got was great entertainment, a great MC and an extra maitre d all wrapped up in one. The music was great, the energy was great, and Michael checked in on me and my husband all night long to make sure everything was OK. We and every one... Read More of our guests had a wonderful time and danced all night!! They also took candid shots during the night and played them on his plasma TVs. At the end of the night, he gave us a CD of all the pictures to take home (a great souvenir!!)