Unforgettable Weddings and Events

DJMC Entertainment is a full service disc jockey entertainment company that has been serving the New York and New Jersey area for over 25 years. DJMC Event Entertainment offers personality, creativity and a knowledgeable staff to ensure that your event will be a memorable one.

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment

305 Bloomfield Ave, Nutley, NJ (973) 759-7880

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Desiree h

DJMC did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was never empty which is exactly what we told them! They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we wanted! It's funny to think they did my sweet 16 and now my wedding!!! Thank You Mike and Staff!!!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Stephanie T

Mike was so great to work with through our wedding planning process! Our wedding was perfect and our guests are still talking about how great it was. The dance floor was full the entire night and Mike and his team did an excellent job playing what we liked and something for... Read More everyone! Mike is great at what he does and we would highly recommend DJMC. We cannot thank Mike & DJMC enough for working with us and helping us throw a great party!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Amanda C

Mike Chieffo was the best DJ I have ever seen. We have been getting compliments after compliments on how great he was and how he had the crowd going the entire reception. He did such an amazing job with everything from the dancing on the clouds, the slideshow, the photo booth... Read More and the candid photos. What he did best was keep the music on point. He had a great mixture of everything and kept it upbeat the whole night. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Wish it never ended. Thanks Mike!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Erin D

SO much fun, great pricing!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Christine F

Mike at DJMC was wonderful!! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire wedding. He took our personalities and created such a great fun mix of music! He also took the time to make sure we ate and had water while taking photos outside! He was great to work with during the... Read More whole planning process, answered all of our questions promptly and was always available when we needed him. He did an amazing job and would recommend him to any bride getting married or any person looking for a high energy, professional and fun DJ.

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Yelena K

Michael is super easy to work with and created the perfect mix for us. Absolutely recommend.

Had EVERYONE dancing all night long...

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Erica E

Mike Chieffo was our wonderful DJ who made our wedding so personal and unique. Almost every single guest was on the dance floor THE ENTIRE NIGHT! We tried to go around to each table to say hello but everyone was having such a great time dancing – no one was at their tables!... Read More If you want the best, pick DJMC to create the magic and get everyone on their feet! All of our guests came up to us at the end of the evening and told us it was the BEST WEDDING EVER and the music was one of the best parts! Can’t tell you how much we appreciated Mike’s attention to detail and truly making it special!

A night to remember!!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Alicia G

DJMC was absolutely amazing!! Mike exceed all of my expectations. Look no further and book DJMC you won't be disappointed! Thank you Mike and staff for making my wedding night a night that will always be remembered!

Amazing Reception

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Stephen S

Thanks to Mike and his crew over at DJMC Entertainment. Our guests still come up to me and my bride and tell us how much fun they had. Our guests we're up all night dancing. The Photobooth was a must have! This companies professionalism and experience show when you work with... Read More them. Mike is very friendly and a pleasure to work with.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Sarah L

From the day my fiancé and I first attended my cousins wedding we knew that DJMC had to be booked for our special day. Mike Chieffo is so easy going, accommodating, and just a great person in general. He and his staff will make any day feel magical!!! When you have guests... Read More constantly raving about the DJ all night long, that says a lot in itself. Mike and DJMC you made our day so special and we thank you for being there for us...We both love ya SARAH and PHIL 10-5-14

Great party!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Christine B

My husband and I loved working with Michael. He is professional and flexible. Our reception was amazing and we had such a great time. I would recommend getting the percussionist. Carlos was awesome! The slideshow and candid pictures were also a plus. Our families and friends had... Read More a blast too! Thank you so much DJMC!!

Best Vendor Decision We Made!

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Leann M

Jon, from DJMC Entertainment, was beyond amazing! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night; when the last song ended, people literally didn't want to leave. When we first met with him to discuss what my husband and I were looking for, we immediately knew he was our... Read More guy. He was extremely laid back, definitely knew what he was talking about, covered in-depth all the services they offered and the add-ons we could choose from (which were more than comprehensive - lights, slideshows, screens with instant photos streaming, our names on the dance floor, etc.), and never made us feel pressured into choosing DJMC. We signed the contract that night, and it was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. He was always available through a quick email, text, or call, and he helped us finalize a lot of the song choice decisions when we found ourselves stuck -- and not only did he help us finalize the decisions, but he came up with creative solutions and options based on our style / genre preferences that we wouldn't have thought of on our own. My brother recorded the ceremony music, along with some of the reception songs, and Jon was so flexible about working them into the order of events, despite not getting the finished products until the last minute. With the hectic nature of wedding planning, it felt amazing to know that the music / MC duties were in his hands (since it's really one of the most important parts). We didn't have to provide him with a detailed song list; we went over our favorite music styles / songs, gave him a brief list of "must-plays," and happily left the rest up to him. Good thing we did, because it ended up better than we could have imagined. He went from one song right into another, rarely stopping or pausing to find new tracks, and it felt like we had one of the industry's top DJs playing at our wedding. DJMC was one of the best vendor choices we made, and if we renew our vows, they'll be among the first people we'll call.

Kept my guests MOVING!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Joann C

Michael and his staff were excellant! My guests had a great time and 1 month later are still talking about our wedding! Very easy to work with and where I needed guidance Michael was a great help. We had the photobooth and it was such a big hit for all guests from my 7 year... Read More old nephew right upto my 70 something aunt!

Experienced Professionals

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Jill P

Michael and Emilio at DJMC made me feel comfortable and special from the moment we met. Emilio was the DJ at our wedding. He was very accommodating and payed careful attention to our requests. Upon gathering the requested music for our event, Emilio developed a playlist for the... Read More evening that kept guests dancing all night long. Guests specifically commented on his song choices that pleased all ages and tastes. Emilio and Michael are professional and experienced. In fact, DJMC was the company that DJ'd my Sweet 16 so I was thrilled that they were available for our wedding! I would absolutely recommend DJMC to anyone for their special occasion!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Andrea T

Michael and his staff did an amazing job at our wedding...the whole crowd was up dancing and the songs played were from a variety of genres/eras! We loved our video montage and personalized dance floor! DCMJ couldn't have been more helpful leading up to our big day and did an... Read More excellent job!

The Dance Floor was NEVER Empty!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2012 Tara J

DJ MC Entertainment MADE my reception!! I can't say enough good things about them! I don't think the dance floor was emply once! From Mike, our awesome MC, to the DJ to the Photobooth to the Camerman taking snapshots all night, it was PERFECT! I am still getting compliments on... Read More our music and entertainment! DJ MC Entertainment not only provided us with A+ service, but, they were patient and professional with us through the long stressful process of planning our wedding! Thank you, DJ MC Entertainment!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Laura D

Fom the first meeting we had with Michael, I felt one thousand percent comfortable with leaving one of the most important aspects of the wedding reception in his hands. If only we could rate higher than 5 stars we without a doubt would. Guests were coming up to us during and... Read More days after the wedding raving about Michael and his team, and we couldn't agree more! Every aspect was perfect and the dance floor was packed all night. We opted for the two plasma screen add-on and left our reception that evening with a CD full of pictures we could enjoy looking at on our honeymoon, which was perfect. Highly, highly recommend DJ MC for a guaranteed amazing event!

You guys keep the party going!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Denise S

The first thing I asked Michael was to keep people on the dancing floor! Mission accomplished! Michael and his group did a TERRIFIC job!!!!!! I would definitely recommend DJ MC. These guys are great! Thank you so, so much!!!!!

KEPT the party going!

Reviewed on 5/26/2011 clara h

LOVED DJ Jon!! He really kept the flow and the entertainment on the floor!!

the star of the party

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 Andrea C

We used DJMC for our wedding, and what we got was great entertainment, a great MC and an extra maitre d all wrapped up in one. The music was great, the energy was great, and Michael checked in on me and my husband all night long to make sure everything was OK. We and every one... Read More of our guests had a wonderful time and danced all night!! They also took candid shots during the night and played them on his plasma TVs. At the end of the night, he gave us a CD of all the pictures to take home (a great souvenir!!)

MIKE IS FABULOUS!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Laura Anne C

Michael Chieffo and the entire DJMC crew are a fabulous team of professionals. I was initially referred to Mike by my colleague at work who had used his services for his own wedding. Well, after my fiance and I met Mike for the first time, we knew that he was the only person... Read More we wanted to MC our wedding (we interviewed about six other entertainment companies prior to meeting Mike, and he was, by far, the best!). His soft-spoken demeanor and pleasant attitude was exactly what I was looking for. He never tried to push us into anything and he listened to every word we said, making many wonderful suggestions along the way. We ended up meeting Mike at his office on three separate occasions prior to our wedding to ensure that all the fine details were in order. Mike and his partners even created a photo montage for our reception at The Rockleigh Country Club. The result was a touching rendition of our life story set to the music of our choice. (After the video played at the reception, there wasn't a dry eye in the house!) To sum up my experience, Mike was more than accommodating to all of our needs every step of the way. We ended up having one plasma screen for the video and Mike was very reasonable with all of his pricing. He definitely tried to work within our budget and we were extremely satisfied. I'd also like to say that it really was a great feeling to know that wherever I was at my reception, Mike was right there at the blink of an eye to try to help in whatever way he could. The quality of his service was immeasurable. If you are debating whether or not you'd like to hire Mike for your wedding, let me finish by saying this: You will not be disappointed. There are a lot of companies out there that are only interested in their own bottom line. This is not Mike. He is truly sincere when he shows interest in your special day and wants to make it as great as possible. And, if you leave your event in his hands, he will certainly make all your dreams come true. He did for me and my husband. Laura Crossan Lyndhurst, NJ Wedding Date: May 14, 2010

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Jaclyn U

Dj MC made our wedding so much fun! They played music that kept everyone up and dancing all night long! The tables were empty bc everyone was on the dance floor all night! Definitely recommended!

You're lucky if you can get them!

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Mand-Ling Q

All I can say is - if you are able to book DJMC for your wedding or special event, consider yourself lucky!! Mike and his team are top notch! If you don't have good music/entertainment at your wedding, the wedding WILL stink. DJMC will make your wedding a really fun night... Read More that your guests will talk about for a long time! They don't just play music - any DJ can do that. Mike will be on the dance floor with you to get the energy up and get the crowd going. Everyone will be up out of their seats having a great time. Mike is a complete pro and knows what he's doing. He's worked at a lot of the wedding venues in Northern NJ, so he'll work with your maitre'd and you don't have to worry about anything. DJMC also did our slideshow photo montage. John has a lot of talent and was very accomodating. We had a unique request for our slideshow and he was able to make it happen, and make it look really good! They bring in 2 big screen flat panels to play the montage and also take candid photos throughout the night and show those on screen as well. DJMC provides a great service overall and you will truly miss out if you are not able to book them.

Review for DJMC Entertainment

Reviewed on 9/01/2007 cara c

Mike from DJ MC was wonderful to work with. He had two plasma screen tvs at the wedding. He took candids of my guests that we on the screen all night. He also did a video diary of pictures of me and my husband along with out family in friend to a back drop of music. He played... Read More awesome music and really got the crowd going.