We Bring Your Dream Wedding Day To Life!

"Best of Weddings" Winner - Five Years In A Row and Hall Of Fame Winner! We are a whole new level of Wedding Entertainment. We are experts at crafting amazing events created to fit each client’s needs and desires. We love what we do and provide the highest caliber, fun, energetic, sharp, edgy, contemporary DJ's that can Rock The Dance Floor!. We take your vision and ideas and create the day that you want! This is your day, your way, your moment! Let us bring that moment to life! We make planning your day super easy and seamless. We help eliminate stress so our clients can do what they are supposed to be doing and that's enjoying the moment with their family and friends! Let us do this for you! :)

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Newport Coast, CA LA.OC.SD (949) 791-7077

Ian's DJ/MC services were Awesome!!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2014

I rarely, if ever, write reviews for services I have purchased. However, Ian's service as a DJ/MC was exceptional, in my opinion, and more importantly goes well beyond a purchased service. Initially, he was very interactive and adaptable to the running format of our wedding... Read More reception. With very little notice, Ian worked with us and helped us put together a beautiful celebration of our marriage. It was a week away and Ian was able to hone in on the desired aspects, according to tradition (Chinese), that we would like to have shared with the guests at our wedding reception; which took an amazing amount of stress off of us. With very little notice, Ian worked with us and helped us put together a beautiful celebration of our marriage. With very little notice, Ian worked with us and helped us put together a beautiful celebration of our marriage. Ian did an amazing job. His selection of music was excellent. Throughout the reception Ian was attentive to the mood of the guest and the hosts as well, attending to the schedule along with the evolving nature and attitude of the party overall. He did a wonderful job of making the reception flow. He anticipated certain moods and feeling per moment and guests involved in the event allowing for an easy-going and a perceived well-rehearsed event. He was very professional and created a relaxed atmosphere which everyone really seemed to enjoy. Everyone had a great time, which I attribute 75% to 90% Ian's performance. We would highly recommend Ian to all our friend's and family's future events

Absolute Best Decision EVER

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Megan N

You will not regret booking DJ Ian B for your wedding. He is without a doubt the BEST DJ. He's not only a DJ but he is your coordinator. He will go over everything with you from before you walk down the aisle to when you run off and drive away in your ride. He will help you... Read More envision what you want and make your dream a reality. He will play YOUR music, what you want...whatever it is. I really liked that because it gave our wedding character, our character. Ian helped make our wedding special and different. Everyone had a great time. Guest kept commenting on how great the music was. When I got back to work from our honeymoon everyone kept telling me that our wedding was the best wedding they've ever been to! Ian helped make sure that we even got great pictures to remember the day by. Everything from great group photos on the dance floor to getting great table photos with our guest. He also worked with our budget! Very important! I told him our limit and he stuck below it. By the end of our wedding night we were so impressed by his services we were almost ready to give him ALL the money from our money dance as his tip! In short, your DJ is one of the most important factors on your wedding day. Besides the bride and groom of course! You will NOT REGRET booking with DJ Ian. We cannot speak highly enough about the guy. He is truly the best DJ, event planner and all around nice guy. Give your guest a FUN, EXCITING, and MEMORABLE wedding to attend and not your usual boring "I hope they have an open bar so I don't kill myself" wedding. Thank you IAN!!!

DJMC Ian B - A wonderful DJ!

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Jenna B

Ian was a fantastic DJ and emcee for our wedding! He was the first and most enthusiastic responder to our request for DJ quotes and availability when my wife and I were searching for a wedding DJ. Ian’s expertise, professionalism, and experience were invaluable in helping us... Read More organize our ceremony and reception, as we didn’t have a wedding coordinator. He provided detailed timelines for organizing the reception, and recommendations for how we could personalize it. He also helped to put us and our officiant at ease about the flow of the day’s events and how we would all make it through the ceremony, first dance, etc. On our wedding day, he arrived early to make sure he was ready and everything was set up properly. Even though the venue didn’t have ideal accommodations, Ian had a positive attitude and adjusted his setup to make it work. He left no detail to chance and made sure we knew what to do and where to be for events like the entrance, first dance, cake-cutting, etc. He told us his goal was to save us from worrying about the details, and he succeeded. He was fun, upbeat, and on top of things. He worked well with our photographer and videographer, helping to keep them in the loop about the reception schedule. Ian is friendly, easy-going, and flexible. While he provided us feedback regarding our music selections, he was adamant about wanting us to choose the music we felt best represented us. For the reception, we provided general music guidelines and Ian created a seamless set of older and current music that created a fun reception our guests raved about. I would definitely recommend Ian to others and would use him again if we have an occasion to do so.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Katie D

I am so happy I hired DJ Ian for my wedding DJ and MC! He did such a fantastic job on our wedding day and I couldn't have been more happy! He is professional, talented, and brings great energy. Dj Ian was so helpful throughout my whole wedding process. He checked in and provided... Read More very helpful advice and planning forms that made planning our wedding timeline and music so much easier. He truly cares about his clients and you can count on him to help your wedding day run smoothly. He is organized, friendly, and really great at what he does! I really am so thankful I found him and hired him for our wedding! I highly recommend DJ Ian!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Dan R

This guy is a stud. I booked Ian for our wedding after talking with him for over an hour discussing what we were looking for. My wife and I had several conversations with him that all were hours long. He never made us feel rushed or anything. Extremely personable and an awesome... Read More personality. Honestly felt like the whole time I was talking with a long time friend. The day of the wedding came and he was there with plenty of time to set up and acted as our coordinator to ensure eveything stayed on time. Several times as I was setting up the venue with my groomsmen, Ian checked in and helped calm my nerves as I was freaking out a little with trying to make eveything perfect for my bride. All through the night he was a great entertainer. He kept the music pumping, and there was never a dull moment. My wife and I could not be happier. There is no doubt we made the best choice for our wedding. I will never hesitate to use him again or refer him to anyone in need of a dj.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Quinn K

Ian is the Best! We booked him for our Celtic wedding with only a few weeks notice. We had specific requests and he fulfilled every one of them. He is professional, attentive and most of all he is fun! Highly recommended and if there were a thousand stars he would get them... Read More all from us! Thank you Ian!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ryan D

Easy. That's what Ian will bring you. He made our lives easy and that is exactly what we wanted. He was accommodating, kind, funny, and just a great person to have at our wedding. Energy was flowing all night and Ian just added to it seamlessly. Absolutely perfect and I highly... Read More recommend him. 11/10 👍👍👍

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Michelle G

Ian was wonderful to work with and was able to offer up suggestions for keeping the crowd happy and hyped. The groom and I do not have a lot of single friends and did not wish to make anyone feel uncomfortable, but Ian had solutions for that - make a prize available and have all... Read More guests, single or not, out there to catch the bouquet/ garter. The newlywed game was also a hit because families from both coasts got to know interesting things about us as a couple. In terms of communication and preparation, Ian had forms for us to fill out to select our music for important moments and was very open to any titles and artists we wanted to hear for sure. During the reception, he got feedback from my Maid of Honor to change the music style and he did so quickly and amiably. I really felt like he worked well with my Disney wedding coordinator and the photographer and they all shared timelines, etc. to ensure it all ran like a well-oiled machine. In addition, the up-lights Ian provided were beautiful and kept us on budget. I appreciated everything he did for us to make our wedding special and worry-free.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kelsie H

I didn't even really want a DJ for my wedding- for me, I couldn't see the benefit of it and I had been to so many weddings where the DJ just made things more awkward and weird. Wow, how my opinions have changed! My first phone call with Ian, he really laid out the benefit of... Read More having a DJ and how they can really help with the vibe, the flow and the overall feel of the wedding. Obviously, it's a lot more than the music they play. It took about 10 minutes of talking to Ian before I booked him for my February 2017 wedding. Ian was incredible to work with from the get-go. He was responsiveness, helpful, and obviously offered such a long history of experience. He is the opposite of that stereotypical "cheesy" DJ. He helped me feel at ease with the wedding flow and was respectful of what my fiance and I wanted for the wedding, but also helped me see some of the best ways to keep the ceremony and reception going well. Tony actually ended up being our DJ for the day of, and he was just as excellent! We went through the planning process with Ian and then had Tony be the DJMC for the wedding. He was fantastic- many people commented after the wedding how they've never seen a DJ get so many people on the dance floor. It was a lot of fun for all my guests, especially the older generation to hear songs that they recognized. Definitely don't hesitate to book DJMC Ian for your wedding! You'll be so well taken care of.

Reviewed on 2/26/2017 Trisha N

My aunt (who works in the wedding industry) suggested Ian to us after he DJ'd her nephews wedding and she said he was great. Knowing her expertise, I contacted Ian and the rest is history. He was extremely easy and helpful to work with and always replied quickly to any questions... Read More we had. Our wedding was a huge hit and I know part of that was due to Ian and the energy he brought to our special day.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Danielle H

Words can not describe how happy I am that we chose Ian to be the DJ at our wedding. I love to dance and my biggest fear was that my guests wouldn't dance at my wedding. Ian got every single guest out on the dance from my little flower girls to my husband's grandma in her wheel... Read More chair. He created such a fun atmosphere everyone had a great time. In the planning phase he had a lot of great suggestions to make things fun and run smoothly and gives you a form to fill out to make sure you get all of the songs you want and to make it personalized to the couple. On the day of the event things ran so smoothly with him, he worked great with the caterer and made sure the photographer got all of the important moments. The music selection was great from cocktail hour to the open dancing. I can't recommend him high enough, he made my wedding so much fun!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Courtney E

Ian was outstanding!!!!! We hired Ian as the DJ for our wedding and we have nothing but great things to say about him. From start to finish he was always on his game and was always proactive at keeping us informed on what he needed from us and on his plan for the wedding. It's... Read More obvious that Ian has a lot of experience with weddings, and helped guided us through a lot of the coordination pieces of our wedding. Our wedding ceremony went very smoothly with the music perfectly timed and transitioned. When it came time for the reception, Ian had created an excellent music selection from our music preferences we had given to him prior. When ever a song seemed to not be to the guests' liking, Ian was quick to change the song for a better response. Overall my wife and I highly recommend Ian's services, and are extremely grateful for his hard work at making our wedding day perfect. Thanks again Ian!!!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Leslie S

A++!!! I LOVED Ian and can't imagine a better DJ/MC for my wedding day! My wedding was on 11/12/16 and I started looking for my DJ in June. Being in SF planning for a socal wedding, I had to take a leap of faith picking my vendors and just feel so incredibly lucky to have found... Read More Ian. Ian was professional, energetic, and extremely organized. I felt like he always had my back, sent me ceremony and reception profiles early on, and even suggested fun games for my guests (which they loved!). He had been at my venue (University Hills Community Center) and made great suggestions for how to arrange everything at the venue. Music is NOT my forte (or my now-husband's) but Ian made me feel at ease because he was so confident and experienced. Honestly, what completely sold me was when we finally met Ian (after we already hired him) -- he went out of his way to meet with us the only weekend we were in Irvine on August. After that visit, even my husband said Ian was a good pick (the highest praise if you know my husband!). Ian just has a contagious positive energy and good spirit, great ideas for a fun time, and awesome personality. In the month before our wedding, Ian spent HOURS talking with me, making sure all the details of our timeline was set, that I felt good, and even gave me honest advice about our key songs (I am very indecisive). He made me feel so confident about our day and how smoothly it'd go. We ended up having the wedding of our dreams and couldn't be happier. So, if you're reading this and trying to pick your DJ, you definitely can't go wrong with Ian!! THANK YOU for the incredible memories!! You're the best and I hope to get to work with you again!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jackie J

What can I say, DJ Ian is the BEST!!!!He was so professional and had a positive attitude! He helped every step of the way, everyone complimented on wonderful the music was a how much variety was played, I would hire him again on the spot for our next event:) He had this... Read More positive/upbeat attitude and vibe that rubbed off, he was the BEST wedding coordinator, he made sure we were having a good time, but I also made he was too and he ate dinner :) DJ Ian is the BEST!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah H

Ian was an incredible DJ and MC for our wedding! He went above and beyond to make sure the wedding went according to plan on the day of (he acts as a day of coordinator--super awesome part of what he specializes in) and spent a lot of time with me before the wedding to hone down... Read More all the details (music choice, order of events, etc.) He even had great suggestions about how to organize the wedding day overall--this helped me SO much since I did not have a wedding planner and had never planned a wedding before lol! Ian also had fun games planned for the guests, which made the evening more lighthearted and fun for everyone :) I am beyond happy that I went with DJMC Ian B! I could not have hoped for a better DJ. In the past year I went to 4 weddings (1 of them was mine) and Ian far surpassed the DJs at the other wedding I went to! If you are looking for someone who is helpful, engaged, energetic, organized and VERY experienced, Ian is your guy! Seriously...he is amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Amy K

Where to start?! We are so grateful we found Ian and he truly made our wedding ceremony and reception PERFECT! Ian was incredible from the initial inquiry through the planning and song selection to the day of and during the entire wedding. He answered all of our questions and... Read More took us through our wedding timeline so we knew exactly what to expect before our big day. On our wedding day he acted as coordinator and made sure the cake and catering was set up and worked so well with our officiant and photographer the entire evening. He made sure my husband and I were having fun and knew what was next and kept our guests out of their seats, dancing. We had so many compliments on what a great night it was and how much fun everyone had. We didn't want the night to end and Ian was a major part of that! Hope to work with him again soon! Thanks Ian!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Lindsee L

DJ Ian was amazing!!! He was there every step of the way... He made sure I was taken care of and my husband as well. He answered any and all questions we had and gave great suggestions. I definitely recommend him to anyone who wants a great time at their wedding... I will... Read More have him DJ again for us!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kayce M

Ian exceeded any of our expectations by far. Although we had a daytime wedding, DJ Ian's enthusiasm and energy created such a positive and fun experience for all of our guests. There wasn't a dull moment or dip the entire time. We got so many compliments from our guests...they... Read More loved him! Not only is he an awesome DJ/MC, Ian helped us out tremendously before with our scheduling for the day and coordination. He worked well with all of our vendors as well and kept us on track. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Ian!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kristina S

DJ Ian is an incredible DJ, that not only had my guests dancing all night but was by my side every step of the way. My guests couldn't stop raving about my amazing DJ. Thank you DJ Ian for making my night truly the best night of my life!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Karolina I

DJ Ian was wonderful to work with. He has such great energy and made my wedding day amazing!! He made everything so easy and made sure the day of the wedding would go smoothly. I would definitely recommend him as your DJ!!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Melanie H

Ian was absolutely amazing! He kept wedding events flowing. He took the stress away and made sure everything that need to happen did and that it all happened within the correct timeframe. Thanks to him the dance floor was packed with high energy. Ian is great. Thank you so much... Read More for your help in making our wedding as perfect as it was! We will be recommending you to our family and friends with upcoming weddings!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Tiffany T

We got married on March 18, 2016 and had DJ Ian as our DJ. Either by Email or phone, conversations were always full of information. The planning forms were extremely helpful in figuring out how we wanted the entertainment for the night to go. DJ Ian is extremely organized and... Read More patient. He has great advice but never pushes you into anything you don't want. He listens and answers extremely well. We had people on the dance floor all night, everyone had a blast. I would highly recommend! He is a great day of coordinator as well, makes it completely stress free! Thanks!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Margarita C

This review is long overdue! We are so happy we chose DJ Ian and Tony for our wedding! We initially dealt with Ian with all the planning and Tony was our MC/DJ. Ian was super organized and helped create the right mood for the wedding. He made planning stress free and fun, which... Read More was very important for a stressed out bride like myself! What can I say about Tony! He was AMAZING! From start to finish he kept everything flowing on schedule. So full of energy and he got everyone on the dance floor!! Everyone loved him. The kids had a blast and their parents were grateful that the kids were kept busy dancing. It was a truly an amazing wedding. My family and friends are still talking about Tony and it's been 2 months.

Ian was a lifesaver and we are so grateful!!!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

We had absolutely the best experience with Ian. From our very first phone conversation he gave us so many great song ideas and so much valuable advice. He has an awesome personality and has a ton of energy. He is a true professional in his field and I am so glad we listened to... Read More all his advice! He was right about it all. He helped us plan our whole evening and made it so the energy stayed up all night and people had a great time. We even had the old folks rockin' out on the dance floor. What a success!!! We will be referring everyone we know to him. He will make your evening! He checked in with us all night too. I just cannot say enough about him!!! Pick Ian!!!!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Areli G

My initial contact was DJ Ian however my DJ for the event was DJ Tony; both were amazing to work with. They both did a great job at communicating with and working with me to have a great event. DJ/MC Tony did an amazing job at getting our crowd pumped and enjoying themselves. I... Read More don't think it could have gone any better. Both Ian and Tony were a pleasure to work with. Everyone really enjoyed themselves and told me how great the music was. Thanks guys! Definitely would use them again!