"TOGETHER, we'll create your MASTERPIECE WEDDING!"

BEST $ for $ VALUE in the DJ Business. KNOT: 5 STARS & HALL of FAME. You can GET INSTANT PRICING through our websites "INSTANT QUOTE" tab at WWW.adjforyou.com. We offer Intelligent Dance Lighting & UP-Lights. Just imagine YOUR NAMES in LIGHTS. NEW SHURE DIGITAL Wireless Mics & our DIGITAL Music Library. Our 10 PRO HOSTS / MCs have 20+ Years of EXPERIENCE each. We have 5 STAR Hispanic (Bi-Lingual) DJs & African American DJs too. Plus Exclusive, Award-Winning ON-LINE Planning Tools. Let's arrange a "NO OBLIGATION" meeting at your home or somewhere close to you. N/C set-up, tear-down or mileage within 50 miles of Naperville where we are based. We pay SPECIAL ATTENTION to EVERY DETAIL so your guests will say, "That's the BEST WEDDING EVER!" Call us (630) 461-9988 (7am-11pm every day)

Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

120 York Court, Naperville, IL Within 100 miles of Naperville, IL (630) 461-9988

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Katie G

Cosme was absolutely amazing to work with! I could not imagine having anyone else DJ our wedding. He truly helped us plan our wedding reception the way WE wanted it while on a budget. During the planning process, he was so organized and flexible that it was nearly impossible to... Read More not have a perfect reception. He also provided really great ideas. The most important thing was that he made planning the music and the layout of the reception so easy! As a very busy bride, he made this part of the planning process stress-free. My husband and I like a variety of music, so we weren't sure how one song would flow into another, but Cosme executed it perfectly creating a fun party atmosphere where everyone was on the dance floor. Even Cosme was having a blast adding his own fun and flare behind the booth, which made our day even more memorable! I would recommend him over and over again. I am spreading the word about him to all of my engaged friends! If you want the process of planning your wedding reception music and layout to be smooth and work with someone who truly cares about your visions of a wedding reception then Cosme is your guy!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kayla G

My husband and I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about our DJ, GREG!!! Starting with our initial meeting he really cared about our "love story." We knew right away he was the guy for our big day. He went the extra mile for us and was so pleasant and genuine every time... Read More we talked. He threw one hell of a party for us = Best. Day. Ever!! I view him more of a friend than just our DJ! You will want this amazing human for your big day if you're looking to throw the party of the year! Thank you so much Greg!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 MacKenzie P

DJ Cosme was fantastic. From the moment we first discussed our wedding, he was very knowledgeable about the order of events. Not once did he sound like a salesman, nor was he pushy. The day of the wedding, everything was set up before we showed up. We reviewed the timeline... Read More because I had to make changes to the bridal party. He was VERY understanding and he sounded AWESOME when he introduced the bridal party and my husband and me!!! Best part??? During the last dance of the night, he went around the ENTIRE banquet room and offered the microphone to everyone that wasn't on the dance floor for them to send shout outs. I had never seen that at any of my friends' weddings!! This truly made the entire evening come full circle. DJs4You and DJ Cosme made my wedding a reality and for that, I am thankful.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Shannon S

Greg was the best DJ! I am so happy with the way our wedding night turned out. Greg was Phenomenal to work with from day one!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017

Amazing job at the wedding, worked with us, flexible. Our guests loved the music and couldn’t stop saying how amazing the DJ was. Would highly suggest them to anyone in need of a DJ.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Amanda L

GREG HOOVER IS AWESOME! We received a call a few days before our wedding informing us that our DJ was in the hospital and we now had Greg Hoover as our DJ. Greg was very kind and interested in making the wedding music not be a disaster. He was very patient and I seriously... Read More cannot say enough good things about Greg. He did an amazing job and we couldn't be happier!!! Everybody was asking us about him and saying how good of a job he was doing. He kept everybody on the dance floor for the entire night! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Lisa W

I found DJ's for you on the Knot and I'm so glad I did! From the moment we first talked to Benny via FaceTime, there was no looking back! We trusted him instantly. He was the BEST and so flexible. He made everything so easy and he just understood what we were looking for. We... Read More just wanted people on the dance floor and didn't care as much about our "must play" and "do not play" lists. He delivered! People were having so much fun that we tried to extend the reception and I give all the credit to Benny. We had last minute line up changes, last minute music requests and he accommodated all of them. Music was worry free for my wedding day. I can't recommend Benny and DJ's for You enough! Very great to work with.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Brie P

I cannot say enough positive things about our wedding DJ, Greg! From our initial meeting with him, he was so helpful and organized. He had great song suggestions and did an amazing job at our wedding reception! Would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Lacey C

Greg was awesome. Made the day of our wedding such a breeze. He went with our requests but also made recommendations of his own based off his knowledge/experience. Highly recommend! If you're a bride/groom and you don't know where to begin, start with Greg!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Tessa S

I got married in September and met with Greg Hoover back in the spring. After meeting with him, I knew he was who i wanted because he seemed to have everything together and knew what he was doing. Leading up to the wedding he gave me a planning sheet, to which I filled out to... Read More the best of my abilities. He called me a few days before the wedding to go over things and tweak the things that needed to be fixed. I had a few songs I wanted played but didn’t necessarily flow together and some requests of things I didn’t want. Greg made his suggestions and at the point of exhaustion a few days before my wedding, I let him make the decisions. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. Greg made my dreams come true more than i could have imagined. He made everything flow together perfectly. Greg and I worked together on a slide show for my dad prior to the wedding. The day of, the venue told me that it would not be possible because the ceiling arrangement I chose and paid extra for was blocking the projector. Whatever, it was my wedding day and nothing could bring me down. When Greg showed up, I told him and asked if he could think of anything. HE WAS ALREADY SETTING UP HIS OWN PROJECTOR TO FIX THE PROBLEM...before i ever spoke to him. Greg went so above and beyond to make my day perfect that it would not have been what it was without him. Greg was absolutely the best vendor at my wedding and I would recommend him to anyone who wants at least one stress free vendor. He listened to what I wanted, helped me make decisions on things I had no clue about, and made my wedding better than I could have imagined. I would give him more stars but theknot only allows 5. Thanks Greg!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Paula F

DJ Benny was our DJ for our wedding. He was phenomenal! The dance floor was NEVER empty. High recommended!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Vanessa H

DJ's for you did a stellar job from start to finish. I was very impressed and delighted that they catered to our every need and made us feel like family. Benny was our DJ and he was an absolute professional to work with - and a fun DJ! We have had experiences having gone to... Read More weddings and ( IN OUR Opinion) The DJ was not up to par and the event was quite stale. I have to add that Benny made himself completely accessible during the planning process and he was even able to text back and forth with myself and my husband. He really accommodated our requests and made it easy to communicate. That was not the case with Benny! He was energetic and fun and made sure our wishes were met. DJs for you allows you to compile your music with their easy to use login and software. We were able to make our song selections in our own time and Benny did not disappoint. I have to admit one of our fears was that the guests would not dance. I honestly have to say that Benny kept the party going. He had our song selections but he knew when to play them in order to keep things upbeat and fun. He really did an excellent job and exceeded all our expectations. DJs for you is the right choice for your DJ needs - I plan on relying on them in the future for any event or celebration needs. I will also let anyone know who is looking for a DJ that they are perfect!! Our wedding would not have been the same without DJs for you and Benny. I cannot thank them enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ashley C

GREG HOOVER is hands down the BEST DJ out there!! I couldn't be happier with how much fun he made our reception and how much he really cared about our day! At our ceremony & reception he went out of his way to make sure everything was done properly before any of the guest... Read More arrived. I still have family & friends calling me to comment on how awesome of a job he did and how he made everyone laugh throughout the entire night. If you want a DJ to put 100% effort into your day, get everyone on the dance floor, and make sure the bride and groom have the time of there life book with GREG HOOVER!!! You will not regret it, I can not thank him enough for everything he did for my husband and I and I know anyone else who has booked or books him will feel the same way! BOOK WITH GREG HOOVER :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Paige B

We had Greg as our DJ since he was recommended to us from former friends. He was amazing to say the least. We met up way back when we were first planning to go over a few small things and then were left with music planning tools that needed to be returned like 2 weeks before... Read More the wedding. These few spreadsheets basically planned our entire wedding to the minute which was really nice since we didn't have a planner. I think it took an hour max to fill it all out since it is layed out so simply. Greg kept the night moving right along and got people out onto the dance floor. He also did our ceremony music which went perfectly. The music was perfectly balanced throughout the dance floor so no one was being blasted out or not able to hear at all. It was amazing. If I ever need a DJ again, we will be giving Greg a call!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Shannon P

DJ Benny! You were awesome!!! DJ Benny took care of our ceremony and reception. We asked him to choose pretty much all the music with the exception of the special dances and the music for our processional and recessional. Our guest kept coming up complimenting us about our... Read More music selection, when it was all DJ Benny! He was able to do a great job keeping all ages groups on the dance floor through out the night. We even had to extend our end time by an hour because our guest were having such a great time that we didn't want the night to end! Thanks for making our special night, one to remember forever. Thank you for also being the best vendor to work with.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Paul G

My wife and I were married this last Saturday, and just as described, together, We (the very happy couple and DJ Dennis) not only provided an enjoyable time for all of our guests, but created the most perfect wedding. The dance floor was always full and never a moment passed... Read More where a song didn’t bring it alive. We appreciate all the patience Dennis had with our requests and also all the suggestions he had to make our day one to always remember! Dennis, you’re the man, and enjoy those cupcakes! ;)

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kendall H

We met Benny in January for our 9/1/17 wedding and booked him immediately! He had a great personality was super professional and listened to everything we had to say. He gave us great suggestions for the day of in regards to timeline and how to have everyone announced. He... Read More responded quick and was just super easy to work with. A lot of our guests came up to us throughout the night saying how great of a job he was doing and we have already had 3 people call and ask for his information for their weddings next year. :) Benny you did an outstanding job thanks for helping us all dance the night away!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Gloria B

We could not have been happier with Wallace as our DJ for our son's wedding reception. He was very easy to work with while planning the event and though we met him in person for the first time that evening, he was EXTREMELY personable and did a wonderful job. I would... Read More absolutely recommend both Wallace and DJs For You. Their online event planning tools were both fun and easy to navigate. Kudos to both Dennis and Wallace for a job well done!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Charles P

Dennis is the man!! My husband and I got married in August 2017 and we couldn't have been more happier with our DJ experience. Dan our DJ was knowledgeable and made planning wedding music easy for us. We had a lot of lighting concerns early on with our venue but Dennis made that... Read More a breeze with his wonderful ideas and suggestions. Would highly recommend DJs for You to any couple. They give you what you want for a great price and make that special day even more memorable!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Ashley S

We got married on Oct 7th 2017 and Greg Hoover was our amazing DJ. We absolutely loved him and he felt like family. His positive energy is infectious! Everyone at our wedding couldn’t stop raving about him and how fun the wedding was. I’d highly recommend him for your wedding!... Read More We used him for both the DJ service and he did the beautiful purple uplighting in our reception tent. It looked great! Greg, we have plenty of friends who are newly engaged and you know who we will be recommending as their DJ! ;) Hoping to see you again soon on the party side of things! Thank you for making our wedding day so special! We felt so much love from you! XO - Ash and Cyle

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Valerie A

I don't even know where to begin! Dj Greg Hoover is "lit" as the young ones would say! He was the dj at our wedding Saturday 9-30-17 and I couldn't have been any more pleased. The whole time leading up to wedding day, greg was helpful in making me feel less stressed! He helped... Read More make me feel at was at all times. I have never been married before so of course my mind was in so many directions. But with greg I was confident in my choice! I was on the dance floor 95% of the time and my guests were always out there with me! The first time we spoke with Greg about the wedding I told him I wanted to be on the dance floor the entire time because I love to dance. I am so grateful that my night was everything I could imagine and some and I have Greg to thank for it. Thank you so much for making mine and my husbands night the most memorable night of our lives! Keep doing your thing you're amazing at what you do!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Caleb B

I can't say enough good things about Greg. We knew we wanted him from the moment we met at a bridal expo. He was so helpful with our timeline and communication to ease any stress. During our wedding he made sure everything went perfectly as planned and that we stayed on... Read More schedule. He was so fun and energetic. He knew how to read the crowd and filter requests for the right time. We did our entrance to the Chicago Bulls song and Greg announced everyone just like an official announcer. We had so many compliments on how great our DJ was. If you want a DJ who knows when to talk, what to say, what song to play, and truly cares about helping the bride and groom have the best party ever, call Greg!! I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Leah S

DJs for you was the best choice we could've made for our wedding day. Working with Dennis and the online client portal was easy, convenient and put our minds at ease. We booked Dennis to DJ our wedding just for the reception and loved how affordable it was. During the event he... Read More was very hands on, creative and helped keep us on schedule. Our guests had the time of their lives, which meant the world to us just being able to look around the room and see everyone dancing, smiling and enjoying themselves. I highly recommend DJs For You.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Brittney L

We truly cannot give enough positive feedback for Greg! He was so helpful in our wedding planning process and with our timeline and was very fun throughout the entire adventure. We chose Greg from DJs for You after hearing his talent at a friends' wedding in 2015. We were so... Read More pleased with Greg's work and loved that he kept our dance floor packed from the 1st to final song. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jessica M

I can't say enough about DJ Greg! To start with, he is incredibly helpful and patient.. especially with someone like me who wants things to be perfect! :) He always kept in contact to talk about how the big day will plan out! During the ceremony he played amazing music! He made... Read More sure each individual was included when he chose the different songs. He had an awesome game, the shoe game, for my husband and I to play! All in all, Greg made my wedding day perfect. Absolutely perfect. He didn't let me stress. I can't thank Greg enough for being amazing and awesome! I recommend him to the fullest to whomever wants an amazing time! Thank you again, Greg! Hope to see you at more weddings in the future!