Bringing Luxury to the World of Entertainment

DLE Event Group was founded on the concept of music, and how the right group of DJs and live performers have a transformative effect on any occasion. Leveraging our founder's musical success and knowhow to produce full-scale events, the DLE experience is a turnkey, yet collaborative journey of bespoke designing, one-on-one attention, and white glove service.

$$$$ – Expensive

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

404 5th Avenue, 3rd FL., New York, NY (877) 534-2424

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Dannie K

Hands down, Daniel and his company, DLE Event Group, made our wedding the best dance party we could have ever imagined. Not only did he play all the right songs, but his charisma on the mic and ability to read the crowd, was of the highest caliber. It’s not easy to plan a... Read More wedding from across the country, because it usually means your only means of communication are emails and the occasional FaceTime. DLE Event group is one of the most organized companies we had the pleasure of working with. They use Basecamp which is a project management website that made communication of song ideas, and general feel of the day, absolutely seamless. We told Daniel what we were looking for on our big day, and he took our ideas and knocked it out of the park. It truly felt like we had an opportunity to collaborate with an artist, rather than just hire a DJ/MC. We are still getting compliments about how phenomenal of a DJ/MC Daniel was. Him and his crew were incredibly professional and sweet the day of. He has such a positive and uplifting attitude, that you cannot help but have the best time when you’re around him. He truly has a talent for reading a crowd, and making split decisions on what needs to be played next. His ability to guide the flow of the entire reception was seamless and seemingly effortless. He takes the time to do the work, get to know you as a couple, really listen to what you are looking for in your party, and then make it happen. We couldn’t recommend DLE Event Group more for your DJ & MC services. Anyone who says you need a band over a DJ clearly hasn’t met this group. Thank you Daniel for making our reception the killer dance party we always wanted!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Stacey C

If it were possible to give DLE more stars, it would be far beyond just 5. I got married last December at the Larkfield Manor and had DLE as my DJ. He was the first DJ my husband Thomas and I met with and within 10 minutes, Thomas and I looked at each other and said, this is... Read More our guy. We never bothered to contact anyone else because Daniel's professionalism, attention to detail and overall concern for the couple within making them a priority was apparent. He honestly made the whole night magical! And until this day, I still get compliments on the energy he put into the crowd and I've never seen the dance floor as packed as it was throughout the whole night in any other wedding that I've gone to. We booked with DLE almost two years in advance and within that time, he kept in contact with us, even all the way up to the night before the wedding. If you're looking for a DJ and want someone who is willing to give you 100% of his efforts, honesty and serves as an expert within the industry, go with DLE. I promise you, you won't receive anything less than spectacular. Due to Daniel's efforts, our reception was absolutely astonishing and because of that, he has given Thomas and I enough memories to last a lifetime.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Alexis R

Danny was a top notch DJ at our wedding! He and DLE really went above and beyond for us and our needs. From perfectly tailoring our music to our specific needs beforehand and then making sure everything ran seamlessly on his end the day of the wedding. Danny is also a vibrant MC... Read More who really knows how to get a crowd up on its feet and keep the party going till the very end. It's difficult to find a DJ that won't "Get in the way" of your event. Some try to make it all about themselves with constant self promotion on the mic or with a big obtrusive banner hanging overhead - DLE resorts to NONE of these cheap tactics while working your event; Because they don't need to. They are going to get business no matter what thru excellent reviews and great word of mouth - the way a great business should. They also know that your day is about YOU and they are there to accentuate it with a great atmosphere and a killer soundtrack. And DLE definitely succeeded at both!! I would definitely recommend DLE for your wedding, birthday, or even corporate event. And if his schedule permits it, try and get Danny to MC - He's awesome!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Christina L

It was an absolute pleasure working with Daniel and DLE Event Group. We booked him really early on because we wanted to make sure we had the best of the best locked in and we were not disappointed! Daniel was very easy going and friendly and gave great advice. We met almost 1.5... Read More years before the wedding at the venue where he was able to get a feel for the amount of equipment he would need for the big day (our venue is huge!). He really listens to what you want and went through every detail with expert knowledge and thoughtfulness. Basecamp is super easy to use to plan out all of the logistics and song choices. The dancing on clouds was incredible and highly recommended! The lighting was out of this world and made the place look AMAZING! They even made a special monogram for us and displayed it on the TV screens and our flower wall. Such an epic touch! The spotlight and lighting guys were great. The photo montage video was very touching and well done. Daniel's singing was such a nice touch for the evening and our guests raved about him. Only cons were that sometimes Daniel can be hard to reach (and let's be real, you're already a stressed out bride!) and he was supposed to order some glow sticks and foam sticks that we had planned for but they weren't there that night, and of course, it's very expensive but it's worth every penny as it truly made the entire night magical, fun, and memorable. Thanks to the whole crew!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Janet F

Daniel & his team were perfection! We couldn't be happier and so were our guest! Our friends and family were very impressed by MC (Daniel) and the DJ (Chase). They kept the momentum alive everyone was dancing on the floor! Daniel gave us great advice on how to run a wedding... Read More smoothly and seamlessly during the big day/ timeline. Every meeting we had with him was very personal, attentive, and professional. He is very talented person overall, great singer and very charming presence. We felt very comfortable with him and everyone is still talking about how great it was! The dry ice smoke machine was SO worth it I highly recommend it! It added even more magic and romance to our first dance! We highly recommend DLE Event Group!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Chris L

We couldn't have been happier with the choice of DLE Event Group as the DJ/MC at our wedding. Daniel did a great job in getting to know our music preferences ahead of the big day and the team (including DJ Jase) perfectly captured the moods we wanted throughout the night: from... Read More the romantic first dance, to the sentimental father/daughter and mother/son dances, to the party atmosphere at the end. They played all our requests and even checked in to make sure we were pleased with how things were going. As an MC, Daniel kept the event running smoothly without interrupting the natural flow or getting in the way which was exactly what we were looking for. The slideshow was a big hit with the guests and we had multiple people tell us that they loved the music - as if the packed dance floor wasn't evidence enough. Two thumbs up / highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

"DJ Danny" (as my family and I dubbed Daniel) was absolutely FABULOUS!! Not only did he guide us through a wonderful afternoon of fun and SERIOUS dancing, he also surprised us by singing beautifully toward the end of our reception. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND him and his great team... Read More and cannot wait to work with him again. And . . . he is quite handsome to boot (smiles)!! Don't wait. Hire him now.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristen S

Could not recommend Daniel enough! From the planning process to the actual wedding he exceeded our expectations at every turn. He was very personable and easy to work with as well as organized. His set up allows for a seamless way to plan the entertainment from start to finish... Read More through his online site. I felt very comfortable in working with him on the music selections and felt he had a good handle on what we wanted to hear, but when it was the actual night of the event he crushed it! Not sure how else to put it but people are still talking about it a month later. Definitely, definitely, choose him for your event! Also, highly recommend the additional musicians as they added a real nice touch.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Erick M

Daniel Linares and his team made our wedding night absolutely amazing, fun and memorable!! Our guests could not have been more diverse, with my family from Mexico, my wife's family from Nepal, and our friends from childhood through medical school. DLE Event played a wide range... Read More of music to everyone's delight that had everyone dancing all night as if they had always known each other. We're really happy with how well our families and cultures meshed for the first time, and this was all facilitated by DLE. Our friends and family cannot stop talking about the party. Thank you so much for everything!!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Natalie F

Our wedding was so phenomenal thanks in a major part to Daniel and DLE Event Group. We had over 200 people at our wedding and everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. I didn't think there was going to be enough room for everyone! Daniel was great at taking our requests... Read More into account and also playing to the crowd. He also helped us out with hiring a Chinese translator for my husband's family. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ. We had such a perfect wedding and continue to get compliments on the music. Thanks so much Daniel!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Danielle L

They were amazing. Daniel and his team was perfect from start to finish. They made the planning process very easy and did such a great job at our wedding. I can't even tell you how many people complimented us on him!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Ivette G

There are certain elements to a wedding that will stay with your guests for a lifetime. Most memorable being: Was the food good or bad? Did the DJ/MC keep me on my feet all night? Well look no further - DLE Event Group is not just that but much more. The owner Daniel is the... Read More ultimate triple threat who can sing, dance and has more charisma to keep the party dancing all night. His highly professional team are exceptional and will customize the playlist based on your likes. I will be booking my next event with DLE Event Group. Will you?

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Lin C

We hired MC Alfonso R. for our wedding in NYC. HE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! If you are looking for a professional wedding photographer for your wedding, you should contact Alfonso as well! In addition to being an extremely professional and organized vendor, he is just super... Read More talented and fun. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long and played a little something for everyone. He didn't just play the typical wedding stuff but really listened to what we wanted to hear. Short summary: If you want your wedding or event to be fun then you should choose DLE event group!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Nancy R

We had an 8 week timeline to plan a wedding! We were beyond stressed out. From the moment we contacted Daniel to the very last song at the wedding, he made sure EVERYTHING was taken care of. He made my daughter's wedding amazing!! You know what is said about weddings, "Food &... Read More Music Make The Night" Daniel and Team went above and beyond. Our guests are still raving about him and everyone danced the night away. Daniel answered every question I had, no matter how silly it was. We spoke a couple of days before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. He caters to his customers' every need with the upmost respect. I loved the "Basecamp" Database he uses in order to keep communication/event timeline organized. He also provided uplights, a monogram and dance floor lighting that were beautiful! It created a fantastic mood in the room. We would highly recommened him for any event that you're looking for. You will NOT be dissapointed. Daniel, thank you for being so nice, professional and amazing at what you do! It means more than you know! BOOK HIM!!! Look no further!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bonnie C

We had an amazing experience with Daniel and DJ Jace! They know how to pack a dance floor and keep it packed. We paid for the Platinum package where Daniel sings during dinner, and we had the "Dancing on Clouds" for the First Dance. Pricey? YES, but worth it because every was... Read More wowed by Daniel's voice and the first dance. Also, for the planning process, it was very easy using Basecamp. We just punched in the songs and genre we wanted and continued to edit it until the week before the wedding where Daniel helped us finalized the playlist. He was honest with his opinion and provided feedback for our song selections. Only con out of the whole experience was that we scheduled a Thank You toast and never got the chance to do it.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carolyn S

I don't even know where to begin! The first time meeting with Dan from DLE we knew we couldn't go with anyone else! First off he is super personable, second off he can sing (trust me not the way you and I sing in the shower, this guy has some pipes) he auditioned for us right on... Read More the spot, and it was definitely worth having him sing during dinner hour. Everybody loved it! Dan and his crew were super organized and transitioned everything flawlessly! To say they knew what they were doing is an understatement, his experience is what you want to make your event special, his MC skills, are unbeatable. He surpassed all of my expectations of what a DJ should do, DLE definitely sets the bar for everything they do, DJ, MC, Performer, Photobooth! Trust me when I say you need them for your event, you won't have any regrets.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Gina M

There are not enough words to say how awesome DLE was for my wedding. My husband and I were so happy with our choice! Every wedding guest loved Daniel and everyone else at DLE. They catered to our wedding perfectly and even helped with some photos at the end of the night! Daniel... Read More by far is the best MC around and I've been to many weddings! There are some DJs out there that you think from the website they are awesome, but you don't end up getting the same quality. Everything you see on DLE website is exactly what you get. I can't wait to book DLE again in the future for other events!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Michelle R

Affordable prices and their customer service skills is great. Thank you for making my reception so fun!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Sara A

We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! DLE truly made the night unforgettable and our guests couldn't stop raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor! Daniel did an amazing job with the music and games! We would highly recommend them! Daniel was... Read More recommended to us through our wedding coordinator at Interlaken Inn in Lakeville, CT.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Rosanna A

AMAZING!!!! DLE Event Group had my entire party on the dance floor from beginning to end! My wedding was bilingual (English and Spanish) and they did an amazing job moving between the two. Our families still cant stop talking about how much fun they had! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Regina M

Hi Daniel, I cannot stop talking about you and your music !!!! You really rocked my daughter’s wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had everyone on their feet the entire night. The best part is when you sang the father/daughter song. You shocked everyone and brought us all to... Read More tears. The music was amazing and all had a wonderful evening. Thank you !!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! Thank you !!!!!!!!!!! We will never have to shop for another DJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU’RE THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Jennifer W

DLE Event group was amazing to work with! My husband and I got married this past friday and had a blast celebrating our wedding with Daniel and his team. Our guests were dancing all night long and raved about the music that was played. Daniel and his team were professional,... Read More creative, and extremely accommodating. The music selection fit the tastes of all our guests, and Daniel even sang some songs during dinner with his phenomenal voice. Our guests also enjoyed taking pictures in their new photo booth that fit numerous people, came with multiple props, had many different filters to choose from, and guests were able to text photos to themselves. All in all we highly recommend booking DLE Event Group for your future events.

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Sophia B

Daniel thank you so much for your dedication to making sure Z and I had a great time at our wedding! Everyone loved you and thought it was the best wedding they have ever been to, looking forward to trying to book you for hopefully another event!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to work with DLE for our wedding, and ALL of our guest would agree. Daniel & Alfonso (our MC) were the ideal vendors to work with. They were extremely responsive (I am a type A bride with tons of question) and very accommodating to the... Read More unique nature of our reception (no formal dinner time & music in 3 languages). We were impressed with their willingness to sit down and review all the planning documents a few weeks prior to the wedding in-person, and then even more impressed with Alfonso (our MC) called a few days before the wedding to go through them again. They had such a strong desire to make the night perfect, and that is exactly what it was. The dance floor stayed packed all night, and we couldn’t stop hearing compliments of how amazing Alfonso was an MC. They exceeded all our expectations, and I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Laura J

Love this service! Highly recommended!

Daniel Linares

Daniel Linares is a curator of luxury events, providing unforgettable experiences for the most discerning clientele. Experiencing various cultures on a grassroots level is one of many factors that contribute to this multi-faceted designer’s perspective and creative vision. Daniel brings a distinct approach to each celebration. He understands the importance of not only entertaining guests, but engaging them as well. By forming close relationships with each client, he has built a reputation for producing spectacular events that are uniquely and exceptionally tailored to every couple.