Weddings begin long before the guests arrive

d'Luxe Events is a wedding and event planning company that specializes in capturing what you envision for your day, and bringing it to life. Your day should be as unique as you are as a couple! d'Luxe will allow you to enjoy the planning process and your wedding day without an ounce of stress!

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

52 Canterbury Drive, Scotch Plains, NJ (917) 279-3271

What an AMAZING EXPIERENCE!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Evelyn N

Planning a wedding can be one of the most stressful events of your life. Danielle and d’Luxe Events made this the complete opposite! We came across her website when my fiancé and I realized we definitely would need some assistance with our wedding. We had no idea what to expect... Read More working with a wedding planner. We must tell you it was the best decision we made! We can’t even put into words how wonderful Danielle is. We would have never been able to have this gorgeous wedding without d’Luxe Events. She consistently followed up with us, gave us ideas and most importantly listened to exactly what we wanted. Danielle’s attention to detail is like no other, she is so organized and does not miss a step on anything. If your still searching for a wedding planner, look no further. It would be a mistake not to work with Danielle and d’Luxe Events. She really is an EXPERT in what she does and she truly cares about your wedding as if it were her own!

A wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Cari Ann C

Planning a wedding can be so overwhelming and the task list grows easily. Adding personal touches on my special day was very important in making my wedding unique and a great representation of who we are! D'Luxe Events was extremely helpful in making my day beautiful, detailed,... Read More and perfect. I was in contact with them daily, was given numerous ideas, links, photos, and so much more, which made the planning process more enjoyable. My guests raved about the creative welcome bags, personalized favor labels, and even the way may hair turned out for the big day. Our bridal party loved their personalized and unique thank you gifts and I could not have done any of it without d'luxe events. I highly recommend using d'luxe events to help plan a beautiful and unique wedding!

Stress Free bride!

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 Nicole T

Everything you could ever want and MORE. If you are anything like me, your are starting to feel a bit panicked about the big day. Danielle takes ALL the pressure off!! As soon as she stepped in, all my fears were put aside. She completely understood exactly what I wanted down to... Read More the tiniest detail. She is extremely creative, has amazing ideas, is an amazing listener, and planned the most incredible wedding for me. She has a huge wealth of knowledge about weddings and all that comes along with them. She also knew great vendors to use and worked within my budget at all times. She gets along with everyone and is amazing to work with. I highly recommend her to ALL brides!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Alison R

Once I met with Danielle, I didn't hesitate for one second in my decision to hire her...and I was even more blown away by her creativity, expertise and dedication than I thought I would be! From the smallest detail to handling major, on-the-spot decisions, Danielle created the... Read More most beautiful wedding I could have imagined, and also allowed all of us to be completely stress-free! She even met with us after we came back from our honeymoon, just to keep in touch and make sure we were happy with everything! Everyone involved in our big day would use Danielle themselves and also recommend her to everyone they know!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Russ G

Danielle was just marvelous! She was organized from the start, asking the right questions at the right time, and sharing her experience and wisdom to guide our decisions. Her relationship with event spaces and vendors gave us lots of good options and allowed us to create the... Read More perfect wedding - from the rehearsal dinner through the ride back to the hotel at the end of the reception. She worked from our ideas, wants, and wishes to create more than we imagined and within our budget. On the day of, she and her team (including her husband Dino!) were everywhere ensuring that all the pieces moved in synch and that any hiccups occurring were never seen by us or our guests. In all, just a wonderful experience throughout the journey.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Liz E

What can i say about d'Luxe events? Danielle provided the most comprehensive, inclusive, pleasant, fun, caring, thoughtful wedding planning experience. Most people think wedding planning is stressful. For me it was pure fun and excitement. Danielle took all of the stress... Read More out of the equation. She made insightful suggestions and she absolutely understood the feel/vibe we wanted for our special day. And it was just that, a special day. A special, stress free, worry free, joyous day. I don't think my wedding would have been half as fun or beautiful with out Danielle at the helm. If you are looking for a wedding planner (or event planner) I would recommend d'Luxe Events one hundred times over. Thank you so much Danielle.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Carolyn E

Danielle is wonderful! The wedding was perfect and all because of Danielle. From start to finish she was a joy to work with. She is detailed, organized, patient, calm and just a pleasure to be around. She made wonderful suggestions and listened to us a s well. She made the... Read More last 8 months fun and stress free. I highly recommend her. She made the wedding of our dreams.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Linda L

I did not know where to begin in assisting my daughter to plan her wedding. Starting with Danielle at d'Luxe Events was one of the best decisions for our family. She assisted us with finding the best vendors, how much we should be spending for each category, and spent a lot of... Read More time helping us with the design. When it came to the day of the wedding, the entire family was feeling ready and no one had an ounce of worry. It was a wonderful day!

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 J M

We could not have planned our wedding without Danielle at D'luxe! We signed up for a 20 hour package, plus unlimited month-of services, and she went above and beyond. She was always available via text, email, or phone. When you first start planning, it's basically impossible to... Read More budget because all the pricing happens bit by bit--how do you know how much you can spend on the first thing, when you have no idea what you'll need to spend on the next 100 things? Danielle walked us through how we should divvy up our budget. She also negotiated a better rate for us with our venue, saving us money. She kept us organized, and remembered all kinds of little things--like to buy nice pens to have at the wedding for our guests to sign our marriage certificate. She also had tons of ideas I would not have thought of despite hours on Pinterest--tying ribbons to the back of our bride/groom chairs, tying our programs with pretty ribbons to the seats at our ceremony, giving our guests personalized "do not disturb" door hang tags at our hotel. She hooked us up with great vendors, including Karma Flowers, who were great, and a reliable transportation company for our wedding shuttles, which was vital. She had a table/chair rental all the way in Pennsylvania to provide the farm tables we wanted within our budget. She basically held our hands every step of the way and told us how things normally work, which saves hours of time and confusion. I highly recommend D'luxe!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Emily J

A five-plus star rating goes to Danielle and her d'Luxe Events team for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. From the church, to the cocktail hour (which was in our home), to the tent in our backyard where we hosted dinner and dancing for 170 people (and everything else... Read More preceding the big day), Danielle's attention to detail and her precision-plus timeline created a worry-free and flawless day. We had so much fun hosting the wedding at our home because d'Luxe Events handled any issues before they arose. If we had to do it all over again, we would hire d'Luxe Events in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

As the father of the bride, I had no idea what to expect! Danielle was worth her weight in gold, guiding us through everything, helping to control the budget, find the best vendors in our price range, and immensely helped my daughter bring her vision to life. The d'Luxe staff on... Read More the day of the wedding was professional and did not miss anything!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Danielle is an amazing wedding planning! She made the day completely stress free and working with her effortless. Danielle pays attention to every detail and turns your dream day into reality. I would highly recommend her to any couple interested in a planner. I can guarantee... Read More you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Danielle and her entire team did an unbelievable job for our wedding. Even the 9am fire alarm in the hotel didn't faze her team as everything went off perfectly on time without a flinch. I had five groomsmen who are very unorganized and even they knew what they were doing due to... Read More d'Luxe Events. I highly recommend Danielle and her detail orientated team as they were a key piece to my perfect wedding.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

We strongly felt the need for a wedding planner to assist with communications, recommendations and maintaining a reasonable budget. The bride and groom live on the west coast planning a wedding on the east coast which in itself presents a unique set of circumstances. Danielle... Read More at D'Luxe Events provided exemplary services keeping the planning process on track, providing an array of outstanding vendors within the established budget and being ever diplomatic with communications between the coasts. As the east coast mother of the bride I was able to preview all of the vendors and narrow the choices for the bride and groom to ultimately make their choices of vendors in each category. Danielle was also able to personally give her objective viewpoint on all of the vendors and how they would coalesce with the bridal couple's wedding vision. She also developed and maintained the wedding budget providing us with the best vendors and negotiating within the budget for an outstanding outcome. Due to extenuating circumstances Danielle was unable to provide the day of services but she kept up with the venues, vendors and the family to ensure that everything came together and went off like clock work. It was a pleasure working with Danielle and truly felt she personally liked working with us to create a beautiful, wonderful wedding experience for all.

BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

DANIELLE MADE MY WEDDING FLAWLESS!! SHE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING.AS A MATTER OF FACT SHE MADE ME FEEL SUCH LIKE THAT SHE WAS A PART OF MY FAMILY.DANIELLE ALWAYS GAVE ME THE BEST OF EVERYTHING WHILE ALWAYS PROTECTING MY FINANCES, AMAZING! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DANIELLE FROM... Read More D'LUX EVENTS FOR A PERFECT WEDDING!!

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 dana r

I HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH DANIELLE FOR OUR WEDDING 4/3/15.AS THE GROOM I WAS VERY PLEASED AND SATIFIED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED. SHE NOT ONLY HELPED MY WIFE BUT ME AS WELL. DANIELLE FOUND THE BEST QUALITY VENDORS & ALWAYS RETURNED MY CALLS IN A TIMELY FASHION WITH... Read More THE INFO REQUESTED. DANIELLE PROVIDED ME WITH GREAT SUGGESTIONS TO HELP MY WIFE'S EXPERIENCE THE WEDDING OF HER DREAM. SINCERLY MR. HOWARD (GROOM)

Danielle Aspromatis is one of a kind

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

We couldn't have asked for a more unique and individualized experience than the one we got from Danielle Aspromatis! We could not be more than happy and appreciative of all the hard work and results that came out of using her wedding planning services. From the day Danielle... Read More starting working with us we felt zero stress or pressure regarding venues, photographers, florists, and any of detail you could possibly be concerned about or have to think about. Danielle took care of everything, but also let us have full creative control! She wanted to find out what we wanted and get ideas and details that were tailored to us! Danielle is smart, creative, knows the top vendors in the industry and has an incredible eye for artistic detail. She can see how to make everything come together and flow perfectly! All you have to do is tell a a couple of your own preferences and ideas and she comes back immediately with tons of pictures and idea boards for you to choose from. Danielle also planned and was in charge of running my bridal shower which I needed help with! It was perfect and such a memorable day! Danielle helped us with everything from dress fittings, florals, invitations, vendor coordinators, timelines, organizing our venue, and making sure everything flowed perfectly behind the scenes! She is a quick thinker and problem solves before they even arise! Danielle thinks of every tiny detail that we would have forgotten about. She has resources for everything at her fingertips and we were able to enjoy planning to the fullest with zero stress! We would personally recommend Danielle and d'Luxe events to anyone in need of her services! Lastly her truly kind hearted personality, talent, and a head for business made the total package for an ideal wedding planner! Thank you Danielle for making our wedding planning day special, memorable and stress free! We look forward to planning more parties in the future with you! Yours Truly Mr. And Mrs. Matthew Eisenberg

Life saver!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jamie M

I originally contacted Danielle at d'Luxe Events just for help with budget and selecting my vendors since there are so many options out there it can get overwhelming! The money I spent for the consultation was saved several times over because Danielle was able to negotiate great... Read More deals with amazing vendors to keep me on budget, and all I had to do was meet with everyone and pick my favorite! I was always in control and felt completely involved, I just didn't have to blindly pick from the hundreds of options in the area without knowing if I would be getting a quality service. I'll be getting married this Saturday and decided after all the contracts were done to hire d'Luxe for day of planning services as well. I have so much less to stress about and I know on the big day I can relax and enjoy getting ready with my girls knowing that Danielle and her team will be working to make sure everything is pulled off flawlessly!

D'Luxe is Deluxe!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

Danielle and team did an amazing job. As the groom I did not have as much interaction with her as my wife did but she was absolutely fantastic. Professional and very experienced. Her recommendations and guidance were all spot on. We literally could not have had the lovely... Read More wedding day we did without her. She really impressed me with her level of service and professionalism. I would recommend her to any couple without reservation. She is definitely the best in my opinion! Thanks again Danielle!

Great Job

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Adam T

Danielle and her team did a fantastic job making sure our day went as smooth as possible. Their attendtion to detail and professionalism helped make the day trule amazing.

Danielle is one in a million

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Danielle catered to our every need and was friendly and cheerful. She had alot of energy and saw to every detail. I would recommend her.

Top Notch Professionals

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 Katie M

In April we moved to TX and our wedding was in August in Hudson Valley, NY and Danielle was able to help us coordinate vendors, details, and day of planning all remotely - a feat in itself! Danielle was like the girlfriend you needed help answering 500+ questions about your... Read More wedding - she always enthusiastically answered, managed to stay calm during any stressful moments, and kept things moving along. I never could tell there was any other event she was working on unless she let me know she'd be unavailable - but it always felt like she was "there" - a text or phone call away. She contributed creative ideas for the wedding theme and had great input on etiquette and best practices - areas where I was clueless :) The day of was perfect, she and her team handled the event smoothly and helped me and my husband enjoy every moment. I'd recommend Danielle and her team wholeheartedly. Don't hesitate to share feedback about vendor choices - we often found that if the choices weren't what we were looking for - we'd get a great second or third recommendation that was a perfect fit. Despite being a picky and VERY particular person - Danielle took to my style and rolled with it. She's flexible, professional, responsive, and really loves her job. We couldn't beam more about our experience with Danielle & d'luxe - they went 200% above and beyond our expectations. THANKS Danielle and team d'luxe!!

Couldn't ask for a better planner!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Amanda S

From my first phone conversation with Danielle at d'Luxe Events, I knew I had found my wedding planner. She is so warm and inviting....I felt like I've known her for years from our first meeting. We first met at a coffee shop to discuss what I was looking for in planning... Read More services and by the end of the meeting, I felt like I was catching up with a good friend. She understood my style and ideas immediately - all of her suggestions (from beginning to end) were spot-on. She truly has felt like a trusted friend throughout the entire process. I didn't purchase a full wedding planning package; instead, I only purchased a set number of consulting hours because I wanted to plan mostly everything myself. However, I felt that I needed some guidance on my design and someone to bounce ideas off of. She did all that and more! Danielle helped me solidify my ideas on the design of my wedding, she referred some great vendors to me, kept me on budget and gave me amazing ideas for all of the little details that help to make my wedding unique. She did all of this with a few consulting hours! If ever I had a concern or a question, she was always very responsive to texts or emails. Overall, I can't praise d'Luxe events enough. Danielle is a true professional with great ideas and a warm personality that will always put you at ease during a time that can get stressful. 5 stars :)

d'luxe Events is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

Working with d'luxe events was truly an amazing experience. They helped us plan every aspect of our wedding and made the experience an enjoyable one. Everyone is extremely professional and they are always there for you to help whenever you need them. Our wedding day was perfect... Read More and flawless. If you want to have the wedding of your dreams, I guarantee you will get it with d'luxe Events. - Dan Kramer

D'Luxe Events: Best in the Business

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Danielle C

So every girl dreams about her BIG day, right?! and can not wait to plan every little deatil for it.... Well for me, that was the case, for sure! I wanted to be in the driver seat and create my vision from top to bottom. What most bride's don't realize is that, the vendors you... Read More choose are key to making your day the reality you have always dreamt it to be. Additionally, when the BIG day comes every bride wants to indulge and enjoy their special day that they spent countless hours days, weeks, months, and sometimes years planning. For me, I knew from day one that the only way to achieve what I had always dreamt, was to hire a wedding planner to assist me with picking out vendors and cooridnating DAY OF details. This still allowed me to plan my wedding but with a little professional touch :) My husband and I got married on May 31, 2014 in NJ and met with Danielle Aspromatis, the owner of D'Luxe events about a year and half prior to our wedding date. We knew instantly that her company could help us achieve our vision while also allowing us to enjoy the day. Whether it was meeting on a bi-montly basis to talk deatils of the wedding,phone call meetings, vendor meetings, the rehearsal and the wedding day, the D'Luxe events team was friendly, organized, creative and on point throughout every aspect of our wedding. Danielle and her team had a detailed timeline for all of us to follow, which kept us all on point throughout the day! We were even 10 minutes early to our own cokctail hour (that NEVER happens for the bride and groom)! All of the deatils and cooridnating for the day, I left to Danielle and her team to set up and make decisions on, and of course we were nothing but thrilled with their judgement. My husband and I truly enjoyed our day and were able to take in every moment possible during our wedding and reception. After the wedding, my mother expressed to me that it was the most relaxing wedding she had ever been to.I think that speaks volumes to the level of service that the D'Luxe Events team provides. I can't express enough how grateful my husband I are to D'Luxe Events for making our special day a dream come true.....and STRESS FREE! We would reccomend them to anyone in a split second!

Danielle Aspromatis

After spending 8 years as a women’s fashion buyer in NYC, I followed my passion and took my eye for design from fashionable clothing to fashionable events. I love planning both small and big social events for all of the amazing moments of your life. My family and friends have and always will be the most important thing in my life, and I get such joy and happiness from helping others plan their big milestone celebrations with loved ones. I believe love really is why we are all here, and celebrations of love and life are what is important! My main focus is to create stylish & distinctive events